View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 22
gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!
New WL - L8H45G28

Time was very limited, so I abandoned my plans to go for SGx massage FL. Didn't like the idea to get a lousy and time rushing FL again, so decided to try Tom Yum instead. Went to my regular joint. @ L8H45, Good friendly OKT as usual. Wanted G97 (Kwan), too bad balek kampung already. So asked for OKT recommendation and was recommended new girl G28 (Kae).

Here are my ratings

OKTs: 9/10 (Recognized me and always super friendly and not the pushy type. Also gave me some good recommendation)
House: L8H45
Gal name: Kae (from Chon Buri)
Number: 28
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 43kg+
Tits: nice Firm natural B cup (not for tits lover lor)
Pussy: tidy bush and no smell
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Hell Yeah!

Since she is only here in SG for less than 3 weeks, I would considered her new and still plenty of room to blossom into a potential Ang Pai in this house. May not look as good as Number 88 (commando service WL!) (whom I still think is the Ang Pai in this house), Kae does spot a very cute smile and wears very girly bra and panties. Hahaha.

I don't want to describe too much on her wait she become hard to book next time for me. But still would like to share with all Bros here that she is definitely a good WL under the Cat50 category. Think she might be good for regular weekly visits.

Sharing is caring...... Please support her if you want to experience a nice good fuck.

Peace out bros....