Old 26-12-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Just got back from some JB Christmas fun. Unfortunately, I didn't find out about this thread until recently (curse the bastards that keep spamming the JB forum with punk ad listings :/), so I spent my first two trips there fishing The Zon shopping center for some PRC MILF action. For JB newbies like me, The Zon is near the unofficial RLD of Stulang, with FLs who cruise the mall area and the bars (PRC MILFs on the 3rd floor, VN syts on the 4th). Getting a WL there really is like fishing--you wait and wait and wait and sometimes you find yourself catching the last bus back across the Causeway with a nut sack full of unspent sperm. Highly disappointing.

So here's a shoutout to Kalv who put together that "How to Get There" list for the Ocean and New Lido/Aoji Hotels (http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...postcount=1867). Now this is the JB I was looking for. For the newbies, New Lido & Aoji Hotels are two connected brothels, similar to PT/Flanders Square back in S'pore, only much grungier. To get there, head for the City Square shopping mall just after immigration. You'll have to take a few escalators down and then up again, but the buildings are all connected and you'll be able to get there without having to go "outside." Once you're in the shopping center, head for the Cotton On and go out the exit nearby. Outside, you'll see an overpass across Jalan Wong Ah Fook. From the City Square side looking across Jln WAF, you'll be able to see the signs for the New Lido & Aoji Hotels just to the right of the overpass (33 Jln WAF). The doorway is small and there's a sign for a different shop above it, but you'll see that it takes you up a set of stairs.

New Lido/Aoji was jam packed with Indian worker-types on Christmas Day. Probably like 30 or 40 dicks for every WL. Not a good ratio. Saw a couple of hot Indian WLs who were flashing 3 fingers, but I think they were LBs. Looks-wise, Malaysian-Chinese WL quality maybe comparable to Rowell-Desker alley but not quite PT. Did not partake.

Next, went down the street to Ocean Hotel at 64 Jln WAF. Make sure you TURN RIGHT as you leave Lido/Aoji. I made the mistake of turning left because the address numbers go up and ended up at 65 Jln WAF, wondering if the brothel was somehow located inside the motorcycle shop. Ocean is on the opposite side of the street as Lido/Aoji and I saw a couple of Indian and Malay FLs along WAF as I walked there. If you look for it, you'll clearly see the sign for Ocean Hotel, and the entrance leads to an elevator as well as a staircase. Ocean is very comparable to PT/Flanders and much less dingy than New Lido/Aoji. Prices are marked with "On Sale" signs , ranging from 35RM to 70RM. Went with cute fatty Malaysian Chinese Jennie in L4R24. Friendly small-talk, good service, but zero GFE. Here's the FR:

Ocean L4R24, Jennie
CAT 70RM, Malaysian Chinese (20s)
Face: 6.5/10 (pretty face)
Body: 6.5/10 (great if you like 'em big. Comparable to PT H12R14 Anna)
Boobs: 8/10 (big fat fucking natural titties with dark, soft areolae and nipples. D-cup)
Ass: 7.5/10 (round and fat)
Pussy: 7/10 (closely trimmed pubes)
Wash: 6.5/10 (I'd read that some WLs in JB make you wash yourself but this wasn't the case. She gives you a good soapy scrubdown and rinses you off with a water dipper)
Massage: 8/10 (Nice & gentle nipple suck.)
CBJ: 7.5/10 (Offers BBBJ, but I opted for CBJ which was quite good. No teeth at all. She's ticklish and won't let you touch her nipples while she's going down on you, so I put my hand in that area between the breast and the abdomen. Man, love those big fucking danglers.)
Missionary: 7/10 (Reminds me of the bro who once said about PT Anna "It's like lying on an aircraft carrier..." Lets you grab and suck on her big fat tits.)
Doggystyle: 7.5/10 (Pumped that fat ass while squishing those fat fucking titties. Yeah! Only thing was, just as I was about to cum, she says, "Wow, you're heavy" which distracted me a little.)
Attitude: 6.5/10 (Small-talk is friendly enough, but zero GFE.)
RTF: (Yes--good value)

Also saw a couple of "Gentleman Saloons" on Jln WAF on my way to Ocean with some Chinese MILFs standing outside the entrance. Anyone know if any dirty stuff goes on there?

-The Boob