View Single Post
Old 31-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for 恩恩 aka Vivian

Following bro derrick's ML, head to the central part of the town to try out 恩恩 services and i have to say the experience is worth it I actually find her prettier in real life (7/10) despite her having some complexion issue at the moment, the impression she project to me is feeling of a local ah lian, the way she look and chat etc. 恩恩 claim to be new in this trade but her strength is pretty good for her pettie size (my back is still soaring!), just need to improve more on her technique.

The Good
- SYT
- Massage strength is good, she know her stuff and definitely not piano type
- bubbly & chatty attitude, really enjoy talking crap with her (reminds me of princess again)
- GFF gao gao, very nice to cuddle
- HJ lota patterns, some i never see before also, go try yourself to see
- She very funny, sometime moan in Japanese, sometime whisper in canto etc, lota patterns
- Can converse in simple English, non-Chinese speaker don't miss!
- in/out time check 63 minutes, BIG PLUS

The Bad
- not for boob lover
- Like many of the ML that cannot adapt to Singapore climate, she is having a outbreak now and affect her facial complexion

Overall i think this MR will be a little bias cause i really like this girls alot, bubbly attitude is something i always look out in P2P, so far i only found Princess and 恩恩 that excel in this department. Also her place consider quite neat and tidy already la, bro derrick you don't too fussy!

RTM: 95%

Last edited by mariosuper; 31-01-2015 at 06:20 PM.