View Single Post
Old 28-11-2005, 10:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

My boyfriend said that i cant get pregnant if i stand up right after sex because he says that all the seman come out if i stand up and wont get a chance to get to the egg? - asked by DNAT

Your boyfriend is wrong — pregnancy can happen this way. Pregnancy can happen any time ejaculate (cum) or pre-ejaculate (pre-cum) gets in the vagina or on or near the vulva. Ejaculate contains sperm. Even if some of the ejaculate spills out, not all of it will spill out.

Most of the ejaculate (semen) collects in what is called the seminal pool. It's an indentation in the vaginal wall just below the uterus. Standing up does not empty the pool. And trying to empty it with douching may push the ejaculate semen into the uterus. Sperm travel from the pool into the uterus for hours after intercourse. They can travel through the uterus and fertilize an egg up to six days after intercourse.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here