View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper
Thks Bro Taurus75 for the info......what about moving around in the city or to the farms? Are tuk tuks the only form of transportation and the rates? Thks
Bro Soul_Reaper,

For transport there are Tuk Tuk (four wheel kind) 15 baht and Motocycle taxi 20 baht (MT).
The MT are a better choice if you are in a hurry.And also there are not so exprence in being a "guide" (this term is used in Hatayi as a person who will bring you around to see see and SEE WL of course at a premium of around 500 baht per WL per day!)
Why i ask you to take a MT is they do not stick to you like the Tuk Tuk driver to get thier comm.
If you are going to Channivet area tell him to go to SK hotel at channivet soi 2.
Once you get there go into the hotel,check that he is gone then walk around the farms.
A good place to start would be Channivet Soi 3.(turn left when you come out of the hotel then turn right)That would be the starting point for your tour!

As for see kim yong area (Chaiyakul Uthit Soi 2).Do the same for the TM but tell him to go to Merlin or Hatyai Palace Hotel.

The price for the WL in Hatyai is around 1500 baht for the normal looking one and 2000 baht for the better and younger looking WL.But some places can have prices of 2500 baht for the so called Models.But pls do not go for too good looking ones as they are normaly more stuck up.But the choice is yours to make!

Hope this infor is usefull and happy bonkings!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!