View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Well, u be the judge. .
Awww..... you poor poor baby!
you want a pat from somebody.....!
Awwww.....

And I hope nobody minds my reposting this excerpt from my Hidden Dangers thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Either being overly nice/accommodating even in face of unfair criticisms OR starting to be offensive to others. BTW, this is the pattern I see happening right now on the Vietnam thread where a prominent stealth agent had recently been trotted out. Whether it’s himself trying to come back with another clone/nick or they are his competitors stepping opportunistically into the breach, who knows? Who cares actually, just that these crooks are always a sinister and confusing presence on SBF!!
On which I should have also mentioned the fact that these crooks always count on/capitalize on forum loonies/zero wannabe hero like hoian to gain traction in infiltrating threads with their nonsense and subsequent traps.

And......thanks hoian - you rascal you - for allowing me to illustrate how crooks time and again gain the upper hands over the rest of us..... using idiots like you.
Hilarious!
SEAJ

Ps Edit - Good Boy! You jumped the exact foot I wanted you to!