View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 88088 - still cain't respond? HA HA HA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Yup I'm on cloud9. Ya had great time throwing shit at your face.

Asking me multiple times? But still lose to me because 80% of my posts asking you where's the proof that stated I'm a crook!!

Respond again? I always responded to your post, NO? Wasn't it was you who sometimes skipped my post?

As matter of fact I always never fail to respond to your post but didn't answer to your this retarded questions which you included the link in your this post as I already answered it twice!! You idiot cant understand and expect me to re answer it again. So the person to blame is only you. Understand idiot!
LMFAO!

I like the respond I wrote for you way better!

Here, give you the meaning of your response

Quote:
prevaricate
verb pre·var·i·cate \pri-ˈver-ə-ˌkāt, -ˈva-rə-\

: to avoid telling the truth by not directly answering a question
And this confirms what I said previously - I know that it’s impossible for you to respond without admitting just how crooked you really are.

Good huh?
Enjoy!
LMFAO
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 10-05-2015 at 02:13 AM.