Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
yslguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang

Sorry bro drydust, dekuip and KLKOOL,
was not able to make it on 2 may coz family visiting. Need to accompany.

Anyway last friday had makde the attemp to get my final stamp with discounted rate at 188.

Leave office 30 minutes earlier coz had early morning meeting, but due to jam it took me 50 minutes to the battle field ...

Was hungry, so took the buffet dinner ... but the food was not good but at least has more food than normal time. They had fried rice, fried bee hoon .. kong pou cuttle fish, curry chicken, ...

Afterwards the captain attended me for screening. After he get my member .. and do there goes the girls parade. 5 girls lined up .. anna, boey, timtim, tracy, and joane. 4 out of them I tried already so decied to wait for the next batch that are still working.

Since no much choices left, the OKT recommended Jojo, the "wall sticking service provider" ( Chi Pek - in cantoneese) means the service is really good one. I said okay lets wait and see.. coz she was in the middle of take away service. So i had some time play around with the computer in their pantry .. watched some movie clips under the software called meta cafe. Some funny commercials nothing special to mention about.

After 20 minutes wait, Jojo is back after scan through .. 155 cm, long straight hair , quite a cute look. So I okay with Jojo. And was brought to a room without mirrors.. the only room left ) ..

Anyway as long as the girl is good other things does not matter anymore. as the FR i mentioned in Crytal Crown ..

Finally jojo is in. still in er casual wear, white tee shirt with jeans without make up. Still tat sweet and cute. She is very friendly.. and cheerful girl.
Once she stepped in I found that she looks familiar.. after I told she, she was shock a bit and tell me she does not remember ppl quite well. also asked me I saw her some where else or bonked her before? I was really clueless..

Anyway we undressed and step into the washroom.. she clean me nice and ask if I wanna AR I said sure .. she said some customer doesn't like it tats why she asked. what a considering attitude. after cleaned my body and little head she knee down and give me a blow job in the bathroom.

These scene looks familiar to me and it made me recall of her . She actually i sthe first first girl I had in GE last year. Well she is a good one other wise I wont remember her.

after cleaned up we went out to the bed as usual startup position face down ass up. she start cat bath me every inch of my back.. She pressed her tits against me which licking.. moving downwards to my ass and she does a good AR but no excelent like Tim Tim down to my foot exclude toe. It was a very joyfull bath. After back .. it front time. She lick my neck, nips and stayed there for quite some time I don;t know how long was it .. but I hope its forever but what about my little bro if it is forever?!!

luckily she moved down slowly to my knee, her hand nvr stay free while she cat bathing, her hand was scracthing my balls while licking me. WHAT A WONDERFULL MOMENT that cannot describe by words.

Finally she her tounge come to my balls wow .. my litlte bro already rock hard at this moment... licking and swallowing my balls .. my feels grow even more higher when she wrap her lips against my cock... gentlely .. twisting her head around my hard cock .. deep throat... and twisting her head 180 degree from left to right ... amazing . I already lost my self at this moment...

I stopped her coz I almost explode already .. she said If i cum, she will lick it clean for me.... i cannot stand already hearing this.. so she quickly put on the condom and I noticed that her nipples was swollen and I knew she is also high already ... one thing special about her is the right nipples is actually hidden inside i only come out if she is high .. I purposely go and suck it so that i erected and come out to say high to me hehe .. she say I am naugthy haha ..

she mounted me quickly .. and i grabbed her breast .. 32B handfully but not too big just nice. due to the over expeceted BBBJ, I already cummed...

we chit chat for a while and she cleaned me up.

look: 7/10
body: 7/10
Cat bath: 7/10
AR: 6.5/10
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10 accomodating in position changing
GFE: 6, cheerfull and friendly good attitude.

RTF: YES!

Cheers, happy bonking and stay tuned for a few more FR that I would like to share.