View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
f.cuker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Thai FL-Celine- small build with big natural (.)(.)

90__________[Episode 2: The Heart Snatcher]

9 Oct 2006 10:45 A.M.
Armed with a better knowledge of Field work, F.cuker was once again at the containment facility (alias The Lair) for an assignment. Only this time round, it wasn't as smooth. He was supposed to make contact with suspect by 1030H but the visit was ill-timed as advised by Director Ace. Intelligence reports the Heart Snatcher, alias Celine, is highly capable of seducing the Agent with her mannerisms, SYT+GFE feeling and snatching away the agent's heart altogether, leaving the agent mesmerized and begging for RTF. F.cuker much needed this mission, for he has yet to come to terms with his suppressed personality, Mr Fu Cker.

10:46 A.M.
[Knocking on door] F.cuker prepares himself with flat-out face in order to test out the Celine's supposed GFE that many Agents had reported in their respective FRs. As the door opened, a SYT in her see-through lingerie with her Cs screaming for attention, was quick to apologise in her very simple, strong accented Thai English, about the visit. Without further ado, she led him in by the arm and gave him the sweetest innocent yet apologetic look, all this while embracing him and almost suffocating him with her Cs for a few good minutes {PIP, STATS upz}. She totally melted his heart and he gave her the groceries that he had bought earlier for her visit. "No horse run.", he thought.

10:48 A.M.
"So sorry. Boss call only. You can ... Thai? I english little little...", rattled Celine on and on as she tried ever so hard to communicate with F.cuker as she knelt by him with arms and bosoms, making contact with his thighs as he sat on the sofa frantically trying to decipher her hand signals and English. As his heart melts, the GFE feeling was overwhelming. Out of fiasco of charades, he found out she had just turned 25 yesterday and she was given "parole" and even went to the temple to pray. "Such a sweet thing..." he mumbled.

10:53 A.M.
F.cuker, already naked in the tub............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............

WE INTERRUPT THIS BROADCAST WITH A SPECIAL LIVE KICKOFF BETWEEN CELINE (THA) VERSUS FU CKER (SIN)

28" CEL [0 - 1] F.C

35" CEL [0 - 2] F.C

44" CEL [1 - 2] F.C

46" CEL [1 - 3] F.C

53" CEL [1 - 4] F.C

60" CEL [1 - 5] F.C

66" CEL [1 - 6] F.C

WE SHALL BRING YOU BACK YOUR TELECAST OF 90 AS WE RECEIVED MASS COMPLAINTS FROM VIEWERS IN DISBELIEF

90 WILL NOW CONTINUE WITH A SLIGHT EXTENSION

12:28 P.M.
F.cuker was hastily putting back his clothes and just about to leave through the door as well spent, flush faced Celine was informed that Director Ace has another Agent on the way and F.cuker had overstayed, when she suddenly remembered something and pulled him backed in. "BOSS say I 150baht" she said so ever shyly. With another sensual round of deep frenching and groping, he reached back to his pocket and handed the Vitamins M + tips to her while all sensual contact had broken. She said, "You good. I like you..." as the door closes so slowly. Walking out from The Lair, his cell vibrated. The sms was from Director Bonnie and it read,"Your application has been approved"......
Alias : Celine
Origin: TG
Stats : Verified correct
PIP (Person-in-Portfolio) : I second Agent Reedsteel33
BBBJ : eXtremely good suction and hardworking
FJ : I called it making love...over and over... always naturally wet, warm and tight if good techniques are applied
GFE : Did i not mentioned she belongs to me, you PERVERT?!!
ATT : How do expect your loved one to treat you?!!
Massage: Only had a little taste during bath as time was mostly spent vigoriously making out...
Overall : I wish for her transfer to my personal containment facility
RTF: I wish upon all the stars up there before D-day comes...Haiz...
P.S. After this session, I've given much thought that points are not a fair system to the suspect as "to each his own". Also, no mention of CIM as i opt not to.Fellow agents PLEASE be gentle with this SYT and take good care of her too.

P.S. My sincerest apologies goes out to Bro Hugoman for the fiasco caused and to the agent following my visit. My many thanks for Sis Bonniesan for her involvement, and patience. "Jie, I learn Thai first..." =)
MAGICAL 168. Anyone wanna help?