Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dreamingboy91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

This is my FR:

Was at orchard during a weekday and I have 2 hour before I met up wif my friend so I decided to go and have a "massage" at OT. I didn't had much research before I decide on the MP I wanna go and there was quite a number of choice for me. The 1st few lvl was quite scary for me as they were outside trying to pull me in. In the end I went in to 1 of the top few lvl shop as there weren't much ppl outside pulling customers and it seems less scarier than the others. Went in and found out they r PRC(which I prefer more than thai and others and look much better) and were bz inside and they come out to serve me in a short time.

Due to the lack of time, I decided to take the 30min package and I choose 1 which I prefer (frm body onli). She then lead me to other shop which was located at the same lvl but at a more isolated location of the building.

After gng in and taking off my clothes, she started her massage. After 5min, she go straight into business and ask me which 1 I prefer, the price she offer was freaking high initially and I manage to lower it to $100 for a BJ which is still v high after looking at the FR of some senior here.

Her service was quite gd initially but started to switch frm BJ to HJ(after 10min) as she said she was tired so I said ok. After like 20min of continuous HJ, she as me to dyi as the time is up. I repeat again, this is my 1st time trying this kinda service and I was like lol... Ok.. I diy lor.. Wad else can I say?However when I was diy, she still give my brother some tickling and stuff which I somehow felt great and manage to give it out after few min.

After the whole event, she cleaned me up and I gave her the $$ and left.

Name : nt sure the name
Look : 6/10 (I'm v strict on face)
Body : 8/10
Boob : more than D (Natural, soft and white)
HJ : 5.5/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : Didn't try
Massage : 6/10
GFE : 6/10
Overall : 6/10 (Good service, not a time watcher)
Damage : 50 + 100 (Massage + HJ) (was my 1st time to this kinda place and I didn't have much research before I go as this was a last min thingy)
RTF : maybe?? If I'm able to find better and cheaper 1 I might nt go bck..