The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
axxo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilboy1244 View Post
Hi all bro in sbf

How can I tell the tuk tuk driver to bring me to the kapoo?? Do I have to tell them the actual address??
Get a cab

10 chars
Old 27-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Sukhum road is longer than u travel from end of Jurong to end of Changi.... BTW, there are a lot of info in last few pages n yet u can't find.
Hahaha very hilarious!
Let him take taxi from Bangkok's Sukhumvit Soi 1 all the way to Pattaya and Rayong for Kapoo Massage Parlours loh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisno View Post
After that went to sombon? seafood restaurant and enjoyed the food. Too bad curry crab sold out.
Don't understand why people still like to go to this black shop and eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightbutt View Post
But always spot wow ones on my way out after the deed. Can never get the right timing!!
It's all about timing and your relationship with cheer guest for good stocks.
Go at 6pm for best selection.
Old 28-03-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster (V)

How much is a FJ in chrispy spa?
Old 28-03-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxo View Post
How much is a FJ in chrispy spa?
Which spa that also offer sex service?
Old 29-03-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all seniors,

After so many reads and advice taken, went on my first trip to BKK

Following are based on newbie first time to BKK and is not in anyway reflect the views of all others but my own...

Places I visited

1 - Nataree x 2 times
2 - Addict Massage
3 - CCK Spa
4 - Eden (ran away)

1 - Nataree - 2 times

First time - 9pm, place was packed both ladies and customer, from 2K to 8K ladies all there. papi came over to intro and brief discription on the place, one gal kept smiling at me and shooting lighting, so chose her, abit plumb but in a cute way, spoke basic chinese and quite bubbly 2600b, tip papi 300 baht since first time there (worth it when i came there 2nd time)
So floor by floor we went as many rooms in usage, end up found one room, first impression, not too bad, sofa, tv, big bath tub.
ordered a drink and waited for tub to fill up, she came over and did some small talk, help me undress and hang all my clothes, she then strip herself and we went into tub, wash me all over and mouth wash.
I laid on bed and she gave me a light massage, before action starts. blew my first load in bkk and rested, she wanted 2nd shot but me too tired as just landed, so shower again and chit chat untill time up, tip her 200b and went off for super.

2nd time - 4 pm, note this was few hours after my CCK session
Papi greeted me warmly, guess the tip had some effect. very less gals this time round, choose a short hair slim one at 2600.
this time basic english only darker skin, this time bad luck, room had a funky smell, gal had lousy boob implants and flappy ass, was still quite friendly, SOP but couldn't complete cause still effect from CCK, CCK power

Overall, Nata is a good place, plenty of choices. will go again untill I level up

2 - Addict Massage - 3pm

Liked this place alot as well, girls in stewdress uniform damm sexy, I went there for the top lady as per video posted by one of the senior Ophor
http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...ostcount=10664

Mamasan informed me she still in other job outcall, on route back, so I waited while watching other jipunese customer walk in. after 15mins, my gal came, fast fast we went upstairs, choose the basic shower 90 mins at 2300b, went into room, and she went to change into uniform, room was clean but bit small,
5mins later she came in, and I stood up, third leg stood up of course. she spoke good english and very friendly. strip me and herself then wash me all over in shower.
after that gave me a good B2B and BBBJ, unlike nata which is CDBJ, cap up then ride me followed by me ride her, mish her while she look at me with eyes open and jap sound effect, really cater to jap customer here, after a while blew my load, showered and happy happy leave the shop, next time will try bath tub.
total - 2300 + 200 tip = 2500b

3 - CCK - 12 noon.
After many reads and advice from senior, called up CCK and made appointment for APPLE. took a train to H.K and motosai to CCK (taxi from now onwards). took the 90 mins massage at 800b
Apple looks different from webby pics, slim down abit with sharper face feature, not SYT but elegent OL, spoke very good taiwan chinese and very fair skin.
led me 2 floors up to quite small and old room, bed is massage bed, this is a massage place and not nata fuck joint.
I showered alone while she went to get things ready, lie on bed and waited for her to came in, gave me could say the most decent massage in BKK. during the session small talks were made and some "accidental" touches on her and on me. finally she asked me if I wanted any additional services, i told her I want all @ additional 1K b
she then strip and B2B then CDBj followed by FJ, too bad bed was too small could not thoroughly enjoy her. she has smooth skin nothing fake except her hair color and nice boobs. will surely go back if need a lady to chat and happy ending. tip her 300b as per bro s.fly instruct to tip abit more.
total - 800 + 40 drink + 1000 + 300 = 2140b - well worth

4 - EDEN - 8pm ------haizzzz
My plan was to try a down to earth 3some fantasy and eden was the most famous to go, went in and lady manager greeted us, told her I wanted a drink and cool down first
already i sense something wrong, after 10mins, I ask to see "gals" left (A) about 15 gals, right non A about 6.......gals may not be a right word to use...lets just say average age of the gals in there.....40plus
no matter how delicious the food is, you won't taste it if it....my dinner almost came out...apologized to manager and ran out as fast as possible.
Total - Drink 100b, lesson learn - PRICELESSsssssss

went to nana plaza for agogo, Angel witch for rock music and finish off at Wild things for thumb thumb music. went back hotel 2am...alone

Conclusion
BKK is good place to go, if you spent one whole month and visited 2 MP per day, you won't even scratch the surface, too bad didn't try kapoo.

Thanks all for advice and info posted. Cheers
Old 29-03-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
3 - CCK - 12 noon.
After many reads and advice from senior, called up CCK and made appointment for APPLE. took a train to H.K and motosai to CCK (taxi from now onwards). took the 90 mins massage at 800b
Apple looks different from webby pics, slim down abit with sharper face feature, not SYT but elegent OL, spoke very good taiwan chinese and very fair skin.
led me 2 floors up to quite small and old room, bed is massage bed, this is a massage place and not nata fuck joint.
I showered alone while she went to get things ready, lie on bed and waited for her to came in, gave me could say the most decent massage in BKK. during the session small talks were made and some "accidental" touches on her and on me. finally she asked me if I wanted any additional services, i told her I want all @ additional 1K b
she then strip and B2B then CDBj followed by FJ, too bad bed was too small could not thoroughly enjoy her. she has smooth skin nothing fake except her hair color and nice boobs. will surely go back if need a lady to chat and happy ending. tip her 300b as per bro s.fly instruct to tip abit more.
total - 800 + 40 drink + 1000 + 300 = 2140b - well worth.
An Apple a day keeps the doctor away

Old 31-03-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahberi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. May I know the directions to CCK and Addict Massage?
(As in if I wanna taxi all the way..)
Thanks in advance.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3837 / Power: 16
anotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond repute

Visited BKK again last week for 1 night as part of an overseas stop over, staying at nearby Ratchada area

Day 1 Cesars
Not very crowded on a Friday 5pm, saw a few Japanese guys drinking and waiting to choose their target. Girl stock still quite ok with 15-20 around. Didn't find anyone I like in the 2600 cat, in the end settle for 3800 cat hatyai girl, Min Min. (sorry can't remember her number). Looks wise quite sweet and pleasant, she told me she is 27 (guess around mid 20s to me so more or less there). Boobs should be around 34B based on my estimation. The rest is more or less SOP, bring me to room, set the shower, order drinks, talk cock while waiting for shower... Her english still a bit decent so had some fun and jokes in the chit chat session. Quite a service oriented lady, as I ordered coconuts, she even scraped the coconut for me to eat haha!

Shower was quite nice, wash me clean clean, played with my balls and tools in the tub and gave me a nice bbbj before ending the shower. Dry up and proceed to bed for further cat bath, frenching. Started in cowgirl then ended in doggie for release. Decent and enjoyable session.

Went off for seafood dinner opposite to re-charge batteries.

Day 2 Natree
Before leaving for airport, went to Natree at 4pm and wow there were many syts at this hour, I think easily 30-40 including the sideliners. Only 1 or 2 other customers around, so I took my time to view. Nothing in the fishtank caught my eye though. Decided on 1 2600 syt sideliner. She claims she is 21 but yes she does look young and syt for sure. I remember her name is Por or Pur.

I have not return to Natree for almost 2 years and was surprised that our room still looked relatively good. I was expecting a rather run down place based on previous Natree experience. Have they done any renovation to the place?? She doesn't speak much english but it's all right, just use basic hand signs and body language haha. Don't think they do bbbj in Natree but other than that the shower experience is more fun compared to last night. She has very nice and firm set of racks, easily 34C at least and she kept using her neh nehs to 'wash' my face, body and boob fuck me while in the bath tub. One very enjoyable thing she did was to hug and french me while in the tub before we end the shower session.

Moved to bed, continued with catbath and further frenching. Then she started playing with my balls followed by covered bj. I signalled her to turn around for 69 so I get to play with her pussy. She gets wet very fast soon she mounted me in cowgirl which allows me to grabbed handful of her jugs while she rode me. Changed to reverse CG after a while and later to missionary, grabbed her (.)(.) hard while trust in and out of her wet hole. She seems to like it and keep asking me to bang her harder! Sensing the end is near, grabbed her hips and went full speed like mad before shooting out my release. Collapse onto her and she reacted by giving me a big hug, legs clamped onto my butt and french me... really felt like fucking a gf! Tipped her 200 for her nice service.

While leaving and going down the lift, saw 2 guys with their ladies. From their look I knew they are fellow SBF bros from sillypore haha.

Went back to Hotel, grabbed my bags and left for airport.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

anotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Don't understand why people still like to go to this black shop and eat.
Bro I also went there for curry crabs several times. Got any good alternative seafood to recommend ?
Old 01-04-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisno View Post
Poseidon
Actually went 3 times during first trip. Not sure why as I didn't really like the place. Guess I had got sick of the poor conditions at nataree during that time. Went up to upper level to sit. Got many people sitting around drinking eating and chatting. Mamasan not as pushy as at la belle. Allow me time to decide. Show me photos of models in album. Dun know if real. Anyway when I chose one she said not available for another 1.5 hrs. Chose another she said not here today. Gave up and just choose the girl sitting on sofa across. Nothing special to mention. Girl selection I thought was average to bad. Maybe it was the time I went but wasn't blown away at all. Room not as good as la belle but decent. Probably won't return again next trip.
Same here, Poseidon last time tried 2 times but never had fun or nice experience. Maybe is luck but I don't think I will return.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahberi View Post
Bro.. May I know the directions to CCK and Addict Massage?
(As in if I wanna taxi all the way..)
Thanks in advance.
CCK- 20 Mithuna Khet Huai Khwang, across from Oasis soapy

Happy tugging or FS

Old 01-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Bro s.fly is too good a guy.

Cck is the easiest to search. Google map just key in cck spa will show immediately, website also just google top result show. Addict also same thing.

Got time to ask here might as well try search first. Reason why i didn't reply some pm. Especially those just create acc zero post pm me. Not i not helpful. Just feeling u asking for fun.

Kapoo is much harder to find like a previous bro said. Hidden in housing estate and non obvious shop house.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherlife View Post
Bro I also went there for curry crabs several times. Got any good alternative seafood to recommend ?
Can actually try Kwang Seafood... directly opposite Alaina
Old 01-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Restaurants (Ratchada)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherlife View Post
Bro I also went there for curry crabs several times. Got any good alternative seafood to recommend?
Somboon Restaurant is a tourist trap.
Please go there if you want to pay for expensive seafood.

I also recommend Kuang Seafood but bro Snuber beat me to it. 555

For cheaper, reasonable tasty seafood and Thai dishes can also check out Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant (Huai Khwang Market).
Best part is they've live acoustic bands.

Damn I miss the food and the G-Clubs in Bangkok.

Huai Khwang Terrace

Kuang Seafood

Somboon Seafood
Old 01-04-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

hi all, helping a friend ask, cause he ask me abt 3som as i was going to try eden, end up didn,t make it.

i managed to search for him this massage place, DREAM HEAVEN have this 4 hands massage option, 2 ladies massage u, but did not mention isit fj at thw end or just hj.

i sent a email to them and this is their reply.

"thanks for your email . The 4 hands massage includes a threesome.
Hope to welcome you soon
Kind regards
Ying"

my qns is, anyone tried this service or just try this place, how was it? scared later give wrong advice kena from friend, thanks all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread