The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Still in GL, one of my bros have to lend me his ipad to log in and reply to this, because

BG finally you want to meet me in real life ... great!!! you want meet in this house, Ah Yap or Willy .... at HQ 1612 ???

Then I can share with you whats my secret in making them weak legs and the long long list of gals who refused to go into the room with me or say I will be sick to call them again
Hmm... Sounds bad... Yikes.
Old 29-10-2012, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Hmm... Sounds bad... Yikes.
I never tell you anything, whats bad?

Still waiting for you in one of the 4 houses that is open at NOW. Name one .... LOL

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 29-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
I never tell you anything, whats bad?

Still waiting for you in one of the 4 houses that is open at NOW. Name one .... LOL
I was there yesterday but never see you leh. LOL.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

Tried Newbie wen wen at wh1612 Yi tiao long.

Picked her because wanted Yi tiao long service to relax and my regular lulu and jin jin not available.

Also, her face reminds me a bit of former Jia Jia 1654A... A 40 percent resemblance.

Extremely noob and clumsy service though. Body is a bit flabby expecially the tummy, and boobs are A-cup

But smooth fair skin and face is not too bad so I just look at her face and think of my times with jia jia.

The session became like a tutorial for me to teach her what Lulu and Jin Jin would do service wise,so it became kinda boring....

Overall a lackluster bonk.

Looks: 6.3 40 percent resemblance to jia jia 1654A
Body: 6 smooth skin but flabby and not very shapely
Boobs: 5.5 A-cups
Service: 5.5 she's a little lazy to be honest and needs to buck up if she wants more business.

Overall: 5.9 she's not the worst of the noobs, but she's far from the best. I think she'd probably fall into the bottom 40 percent of noobs. Told her she needs to buck up fast as there r more than 300 newbies fighting for biz on top of many Ang Pais.
She'll flame out if she continues at this rate.

RTF: No.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

Just found out one of my hot picks, Jin Jin, is back at work today.

Gonna head down later for some Jin Jin maintenance....
Old 06-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 14
Lemonpie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLemonpie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First time go to YTL today. Feel very comfortable inside. Friendly OkT as i was very picky on the girls, few girls i had my eyes on, wen wen, ling ling and jin jin... Shuang shuang balek kampong liao... Wen wen gave me the "fuck care look" so no choose her... But her skin sibei white and seems very tender(haven touch though). Ling ling came down after finish the session with another bro. Instantly choose her as her looks not bad but she has the stoink stoink face(tired look)... Wanted to wait for jin jin as she also serving cust but i guess ling ling good enough ba... My fr as follows:

Looks: 7/10 her hair short and messy, if long hair think can add 0.5
Boobs: B cup, pointy nipples(dun feel like enhanced as reported by previous fr)
Body: abit tummy fats but consider very good le. Smooth white skin
Attitude: 7/0 she sibei tired... She say last night 4am den sleep... Somemore not deep sleep... If she energetic i think the session more wild ba
Bbj: 6/10 not bad le but still got room of improvement
AR: 5/10 Hmmmm short and sweet ba.. Not much exp in this.
Fj: 8.5/10 very young pussy and quite tight(dunno if its her control skill good or just simply tight) tried 3 positions and she just let me change position as i please. Few of the WL that can let me cum within 15mins of fj.
Kiss: nil i dun kiss or french WL.
GFE: 3/10 this i guess need to work on it. But i guess her tiredness is the cause of the low pt ba.
Service: 7.5/10 after finish fj she say still got time and help me message my leg. Very sweet and hardworking girl despite her lack of sleep.
Rtf: depends... Too many girl i haven try... Though she is my first legal WL i upped. I need to go on a GL tour (similar to singer world tour) before i choose any girl to RTF ba
Satisfaction level from step in 16W12 till step out of it: 7.5/10

Cheers.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

Yi tiao long for me it's either lu lu or jin jin, the rest don't suit my taste.

Last time it was the retired bing bing for me at this house.

All damn fair and milky boobs and ass for me to grab and fuck. Sibei song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonpie View Post
First time go to YTL today. Feel very comfortable inside. Friendly OkT as i was very picky on the girls, few girls i had my eyes on, wen wen, ling ling and jin jin... Shuang shuang balek kampong liao... Wen wen gave me the "fuck care look" so no choose her... But her skin sibei white and seems very tender(haven touch though). Ling ling came down after finish the session with another bro. Instantly choose her as her looks not bad but she has the stoink stoink face(tired look)... Wanted to wait for jin jin as she also serving cust but i guess ling ling good enough ba... My fr as follows:

Looks: 7/10 her hair short and messy, if long hair think can add 0.5
Boobs: B cup, pointy nipples(dun feel like enhanced as reported by previous fr)
Body: abit tummy fats but consider very good le. Smooth white skin
Attitude: 7/0 she sibei tired... She say last night 4am den sleep... Somemore not deep sleep... If she energetic i think the session more wild ba
Bbj: 6/10 not bad le but still got room of improvement
AR: 5/10 Hmmmm short and sweet ba.. Not much exp in this.
Fj: 8.5/10 very young pussy and quite tight(dunno if its her control skill good or just simply tight) tried 3 positions and she just let me change position as i please. Few of the WL that can let me cum within 15mins of fj.
Kiss: nil i dun kiss or french WL.
GFE: 3/10 this i guess need to work on it. But i guess her tiredness is the cause of the low pt ba.
Service: 7.5/10 after finish fj she say still got time and help me message my leg. Very sweet and hardworking girl despite her lack of sleep.
Rtf: depends... Too many girl i haven try... Though she is my first legal WL i upped. I need to go on a GL tour (similar to singer world tour) before i choose any girl to RTF ba
Satisfaction level from step in 16W12 till step out of it: 7.5/10

Cheers.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
darkelf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had fun in YiTiaoLong several times. Tried both LuLu and BeiBei. BeiBei is still my favorite, as I am not fancy of big boobs. GFE is most important for me, where I get the strongest GFE from BeiBei, from her thorough and wonderful service.Haven't tried JinJin yet. Heard that JinJin and BeiBei are good friends, maybe try ShuangFei sometime?
Old 07-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkelf View Post
Had fun in YiTiaoLong several times. Tried both LuLu and BeiBei. BeiBei is still my favorite, as I am not fancy of big boobs. GFE is most important for me, where I get the strongest GFE from BeiBei, from her thorough and wonderful service.Haven't tried JinJin yet. Heard that JinJin and BeiBei are good friends, maybe try ShuangFei sometime?
yes. Jin Jin suggested to me as well. One day will try. but scared wait I die... from an exploding cock...
Old 07-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Samster

Talking Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
yes. Jin Jin suggested to me as well. One day will try. but scared wait I die... from an exploding cock...
Bro, I definitely will try it, when I have the mood and the budget also allows. Will report to you once it is done.
Old 14-11-2012, 05:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SuperSianzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have tried both Jin Jin and Bei Bei before.. Would say that both of them are really good in their GFE and services.. Didn't tried a shuang fei before though.. Would rather go twice and cum twice than to have one stick and two holes at the same time..
Old 14-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkelf View Post
Bro, I definitely will try it, when I have the mood and the budget also allows. Will report to you once it is done.
ok bro, awaiting your FR then when you try shuangfei with bei bei and jin jin
Old 14-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
NightRaven007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone missing the SS experience here? I had mixed feelings about her, some days she is the slut queen but other days quite mild... really depends on her mood. But her dressing is indeed nose bleed, best remembered fucking her in that tight silver mini dress
Old 14-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
ok bro, awaiting your FR then when you try shuangfei with bei bei and jin jin
Bro, have to wait a month la, cause on business trip until end of Dec. Already start Missing those sweet babies in GL.
Old 21-11-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
Seymore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRaven007 View Post
Anyone missing the SS experience here? I had mixed feelings about her, some days she is the slut queen but other days quite mild... really depends on her mood. But her dressing is indeed nose bleed, best remembered fucking her in that tight silver mini dress
Same here.

Everytime see her downstairs already will marikita. I know that silver mini dress you are talking about. That's also my favourite.

Glad that I had a farewell FJ just before she left. Hope she's happy back home.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1