The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2004, 10:33 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Top Disco in Bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddlyGook
Classy I don't need, I'm tired of "classy": I need "authentic" and "local". That's the whole idea of being in BKK and in a way, they have a class of their own too

Maybe I will go to Pattanakarn - I was afraid of traffic not baht.

Thanks SC - I always trust you to know the in-and-outs of BKK.
If you go after 8pm, the roads to Pattanakarn will be clear of traffic jams. The jams only start from 3.30pm onwards to 7 plus.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 20-12-2004, 10:39 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
For your info,

Dj station is good club for dance but sad to say that that is a gay joint and u will get hassle by men all over the place. Thong Lor is more to pick up babes and chill out rather than dance.
You cannot say is "sad to say". To the gays, they are happy with the place. To them when they go to Qbar, The Bed, they will say "sad to say".

DJ Station is the BEST!!!. Because you will never be taunted by puyings asking you to buy them drinks and drinks and more drinks. hahahaha

To many, picking up babes in the pubs and clubs is the best thing to happen. But seriously when you go with zero expectations and listen to what all the rock pop bands are playing, the girls are seriously nothing. And normally when you expect nothing to happen, the most happening stuff will happen on that very night.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 21-12-2004, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
And normally when you expect nothing to happen, the most happening stuff will happen on that very night.

hahaha
SC
WELL QUOTED!!!

bro hosei boh so when u going back for some good memories?
kopi when free!
Old 21-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

DJ Station is the BEST!!!. Because you will never be taunted by puyings asking you to buy them drinks and drinks and more drinks. hahahaha

To many, picking up babes in the pubs and clubs is the best thing to happen. But seriously when you go with zero expectations and listen to what all the rock pop bands are playing, the girls are seriously nothing. And normally when you expect nothing to happen, the most happening stuff will happen on that very night.

Well Bro, I will have to agreed with you about that! Personally I like the music in DJ Station very much,but the only I cannot accept is the touching and gropping but those ti-ko-pehs cos once I was molest by a middle aged man, he virtually use his hands and grab my balls and I got my shock of my life seriously...................I can still remember the image clearly as it's so disgusting!
Old 22-12-2004, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well Bro, I will have to agreed with you about that! Personally I like the music in DJ Station very much,but the only I cannot accept is the touching and gropping but those ti-ko-pehs cos once I was molest by a middle aged man, he virtually use his hands and grab my balls and I got my shock of my life seriously...................I can still remember the image clearly as it's so disgusting!
Never tell him 5000 baht? His place or yours?

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 22-12-2004, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
WELL QUOTED!!!

bro hosei boh so when u going back for some good memories?
kopi when free!
Hosei. Sooooonnnnn. Very soooonnnnnn.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 22-12-2004, 05:18 AM
spader

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Some contributions (i'm touring Bkk now):

Ashleys' Rumours - Thonglo 55. Packed with good looking Thai Chinese gals n guys. Early 20s crowd. Hip Hop music n Thai live band. Closes at 1am. Good tactic to drink at the bar n bribe the waiter to bring the next gals customers beside u

BomBayBar - Thonglo 55. Everyone move over to Ashleys' after drinking here. The ambience here is pretty good imo but the band is not.

sLim - RCA. Jam packed with everything. Hip Hop n pretty fast music. Some real beauties here. Closes 2am.

'Baan Suan' (spelling??) - Beside Hollywood at Ratchada. If need to continue drinking. Open air resturant with Thai music. Packed with ladyboys that looked like real ladies hahaha. Closes 6am. Got a whisky n 7 cokes for 350B.

Thks Kane n Master for the info earlier.
Anyone wishes to go Ashleys' today n share drinks as i'm alone?
Pls do msg.
Old 22-12-2004, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
For your info,

Dj station is good club for dance but sad to say that that is a gay joint and u will get hassle by men all over the place. Thong Lor is more to pick up babes and chill out rather than dance.

Maybe you should try bedsupperclub instead for your hard dance, they are the more like zouk of Bangkok. Or you can try the underground disco in Khao San cos recently I had attended a trance nation party there and it was fantastic but lotsa of Angmos.

http://www.bedsupperclub.com/home.php
bro.. kop khun mak mak kap!

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 22-12-2004, 01:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Never tell him 5000 baht? His place or yours?

hahaha
SC

hahaha... here in patong very dangerous.. u aiming the gal, but, u dun know which "cutie' is aiming u too.

haha
Old 23-12-2004, 01:16 AM
Samster

Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

To all the bros out there,

Latest info, the best place to club at the moment got to be SLIM Bar and FLIX in RCA which is side by side each other. I was there tonite and the crowd is simply superb. It's packed with babes, really solid looking ones which bro king eros can verify for me! Believe me, you will never regret after checking out the place. The only thing is that u got to queue to get in there and remember to bring along your passport as nowdays the bouncers are quite strict, they only accept passport for foreigners verification.
Old 23-12-2004, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 22
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

photo ID can right? is there a place called mystique or bel supperclub?

Quote:

Latest info, the best place to club at the moment got to be SLIM Bar and FLIX in RCA which is side by side each other. I was there tonite and the crowd is simply superb. It's packed with babes, really solid looking ones which bro king eros can verify for me! Believe me, you will never regret after checking out the place. The only thing is that u got to queue to get in there and remember to bring along your passport as nowdays the bouncers are quite strict, they only accept passport for foreigners verification.
Old 23-12-2004, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah bring passport very dangeruos la.. later lost means jialat..

better flash a 1000 baht bribe than falsh my passport

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 23-12-2004, 01:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:

, really solid looking ones which bro king eros can verify for me!.
wow, king ero also here in bangkok? last nite i went to CM2.
Old 23-12-2004, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69
wah bring passport very dangeruos la.. later lost means jialat..

better flash a 1000 baht bribe than falsh my passport
PHOTOCOPY of passport also valid
Old 23-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Samster

You can just bring the photocopy of your passport also can in RCA, but for some places in Thong Lor, the bouncers are quite Kuanteen(Naughty) they insist you have the proper verification so to protect themselves if there's a police spot check. But otherwise there should be no problem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1