PDA

View Full Version : True Love or Give Up???

Pages : [1] 2

kefuso
29-10-2008, 03:11 AM
Dear bros, please give advice to the following story...esp bro DO YOU BJ cos I follow your post and you seem to give pretty good logical advice...

Recently I met a PRC FL and had a bonk with her...After that, I was memerized by her look and the way she chat about things during our session...Then I asked her to come over to my place but she don't want as she forgot who am I...No choice but to book her friend and pretend to ask for tarma so that they can come together...Upon arrival, she immediately recognised me and remember what I promised her the other day (bringing her out for dinner)...I paid them 2 hrs each but told them I don't want to bonk...Instead, I bring them around my apartment premises and then to my house...When they are inside, they realised that I am married...Told them I am filing for divorce or else wouldn't dare to bring them here...Anyway, had a nice chat and bring them for dinner...Later I send sms to her friend saying that I am in love with her...

Then I called her a few days later to bring her out for dinner...I asked where is she and she says she is at a friend place...Later I picked her up from H81...I bought a bouquet of roses, nice dinner at 5 star hotel and then stay there for a drink at the music lounge (piano bar)...Chatted about everything and I told her I love her...Prior to that, she said that dinner is enough and wanted to go back to work at KTV (I am paying her agent hourly rate of $100/hr)...I told her it's okay and wanted her to accompany me, forget about KTV...She says just $500 will do and called her agent to say she is not going for work...Later I heard her quarrelled with the agent cos agent demanded $700 or else get back to work...I told her its additional $200 more and I am okay with it...She says why don't I send her back to work so that I can save the money...She is happy that I bought her roses, presents and brought her to eat nice food (she says she sleeps in a crampy room and had instant noodle or mixed veg rice for meals)...Later she brought me to a place to listen to music...Down there, she hugs and kisses me lightly on my cheeks...She says she is very happy that night and she likes me

The following day, she is too busy to return my calls and sms...Feeling dejected, I called her friend at midnight and "booked" her for 5 hours just to chat everything about her (12am-5am)...Then at about 12plus pm the same day, I called her friend again as wanted to find out more about her, what she has done the previous day etc...In the afternoon, I sms her and told her that I wanted to help her and get her out from the agent...Initially she was surprised but then stop responding to my sms...I follow up shortly and asked her to accompany me...She says you don't need my company as you got someone else...Enjoy yourself...I called her and asked where is she and she says at H81, just finished serving a customer...I asked her why she tell me to enjoy myself and she says that she knows that her friend is with me (from her agent)...I asked her why she bluntly told me that she just finished with a customer while the other she tried to lie to me that she accompany a friend...She says the previous time she likes me and don't want to hurt my feelings...Now she thinks I don't belong to her and she don't have to cater to my feelings...I told her to meet up and talk...

Brought her to another 5 star hotel and checked-in into a premium suite, facing the river near fullerton and the night scenery...Prior to that, I asked for a big bouquet of roses, chocolates etc to be placed in the room...Then order dine in for her...First time having western meal and I guided her the way to hold forks, knife etc...She is really someone who is not into pretence and just behave the way she want to be...That is what really attracts me...Pure and innocent, not much of a pretender...Had a good chat and everything...Never thought of staying overnight with her as I told her you never sleep in a posh hotel, never seen beautiful Singapore night scenery, never had nice meal since day one here...Its either KTV, H81, junk food etc...I told her even if you don't love me, you can still remember something beautiful about here and esp me...She changed into a sleeping robe and asked me to change too...Ended up we both cuddle on bed but purely chatting, watching TV...Later, she snuggle up to me and kiss me with really passionate kiss (not those you get from commercial sex)...She says she really loves me and asked me not to betray her...In the end, we make passionate love and she cum with real orgasm...I asked her if she really enjoys and she says yes...Its true as everyhing is real and I know it...We chatted and she says she will cook for me and we kiss and make love again till next day...

Pass her the money to give agent and some allowance for her to spend (more than $10,000 in total)...Brought her out to many places, but she specifically requested me to buy her a belt as it means I want to be tied and bond together with her, and some nice clothings...In return, she says when she has saved enough money, she will buy me a tie or belt in return...When I asked her to stop working at KTV, she says she can't cos she need to send money back home and need to work hard here...I told her I can't stand other guys paid a miserable couple of hundred dollars and get to bonk her...I will take care of her till I divorce my wife and will marry her...Later she proposed that I fulfilled 2 conditions before she agrees, buy her an expensive gift (more than $10,000) so that if one day should I leave her, she will have something to safeguard her interest...and I must divorce my wife, wanted to know the time frame for divorce...I obliged without much hesitation and she says she won't be working in KTV anymore...Withing a short time frame of less than 2 weeks since day one I met her till now, I have invested a total of $25,000 on her...She says that she knows that I have invested heavily in her and she sms me saying that i can only love her and no one else...she loves me and asked me will I always love her and asked me not to leave her...

One day, I purposely went to GL and she asked me where am I...I told her I am in GL...She says don't go to even lane as there are many girls and she worried I will be hook away by them...Later she came down and saw me walking towards the even lane...She says she knew it as she saw me...I told her I didn't do anything...She is jealous and warns me not to do it again...

Bros, assuming that I had fulfilled her monetary terms that I had promised her previously...is she really in love with me or should I give up on her??? I truly in love with her but don't want to get hurt...I told her if money is what you want, I can give you but please don't hurt me emotionally...She says if money is all she want, she can earn herself...She don't want to stick with me without future...If I don't divorce my wife, she can be a kept mistress but I can only make love to her and no other woman...What happen between me and my wife she don't bother...Please help me as I am confused...This is a true story and I am not fabricating...

titan
29-10-2008, 04:26 AM
bro,

if u don't give her any money and see if she really 'loves' u as much as before?

buying her the above 10000bucks present is just a way to get more bucks from u.. she can turn and sell it away..

she doesn't want u to go GL even lorongs, might be her doing sales there.. scare u kena hook by another PRCs.. then lobang gone liao..

they are here for a reason. $$$... yes they can earn it themselves by selling 'time' but now u are bigger investor and willing to pay... so why not? by spending that much to get her.. why not use that money to bonk other girls in GL or anywhere else..

bro, bring your $$ elsewhere..

sammyboyfor
29-10-2008, 04:32 AM
Pure and innocent, not much of a pretender...

A PURE prostitute??????!!!!!.. one who has fucks all sorts of strangers who could be infected with all sorts of diseases??? You gotta be kidding!

Please help me as I am confused...This is a true story and I am not fabricating...

I suggest you see a psychiatrist. Anyone who wants to replace his wife with a PROSTITUTE must be mad.

ekemono
29-10-2008, 05:22 AM
She don't want to stick with me without future...If I don't divorce my wife, she can be a kept mistress

What future is there to be a kept mistress ??

DTCEPL
29-10-2008, 08:32 AM
Bro Kefuso....you are KCed.....pull out while you still can. The money spend....take it as a short-term investment that you have lost over the stock market.

You may maintain a relationship with her....but please open up your eyes to see clearly....don't be blind by yourself. Think with your mind and NOT YOUR HEART.

kefuso
29-10-2008, 09:31 AM
A PURE prostitute??????!!!!!.. one who has fucks all sorts of strangers who could be infected with all sorts of diseases??? You gotta be kidding!
Pure and innocent means she don't pretend to be demure, ladylike while she is with me...The way she eats with gusto, she talks, she carries herself are so true...What I have seen those dinner party etc are girls pretending to be demure, refine, ladylike even though I can tell they are all pretending...That's why I like about her...If she wanted to attract me, she would be like those ladies in business function parties...

I suggest you see a psychiatrist. Anyone who wants to replace his wife with a PROSTITUTE must be mad.
I am not replacing my wife...Prior to meeting her, I am already contemplating for filing for a divorce with my wife as we are not on talking terms anymore...In fact, I have moved out from the current apt and stayed in another place...

kefuso
29-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Bro Kefuso....you are KCed.....pull out while you still can. The money spend....take it as a short-term investment that you have lost over the stock market.

You may maintain a relationship with her....but please open up your eyes to see clearly....don't be blind by yourself. Think with your mind and NOT YOUR HEART.

Bro, love is blind...If I were to maintain a relationship with her, I will treat her whole-heartedly and not constantly on guard against her...That is why I said if this is a KC game without true love, I am willing to back out as I cannot afford the time to play this game...Money lost can be earned but what I cannot afford to lose is my true feelings for her...In fact, I am missing her while typing now...So bros all think that there is really no true love between us??? The true love story "Pretty Woman" by Richard Gere and Julia Robert does not really exist??? After giving her the money, will there really be true love to be developed between us???

jojogigi
29-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Bro, love is blind...If I were to maintain a relationship with her, I will treat her whole-heartedly and not constantly on guard against her...That is why I said if this is a KC game without true love, I am willing to back out as I cannot afford the time to play this game...Money lost can be earned but what I cannot afford to lose is my true feelings for her...In fact, I am missing her while typing now...So bros all think that there is really no true love between us??? The true love story "Pretty Woman" by Richard Gere and Julia Robert does not really exist??? After giving her the money, will there really be true love to be developed between us???

you are not thinking properly. You are basically buying love. Love cannot be bought. Once u run out of money. See what happens. Test her. Pretty woman is hollywood movie. Its fabricated. You don't bring fantasy to real life. I thought im not thinking correctly when KC-ed, you are way worse. (sorry to be so direct). Think properly. Use ur brain not ur heart. Your heart will tell u illogical things. Your brain doesn't. I rather you go vietnam find the most prettiest bride and buy her with that kind of money you spend on her and its safer than what you are trying to pull now.

If i were to told you now to stop. cos you gonna get hurt. would you? In the words of "do_you_bj" . "i think you already know the answer" . You are in for deep shit. Before the shit comes the honey. What you are searching for now is the love lost from your wife.
Good luck.

FL Lover
29-10-2008, 10:09 AM

100% Agreed with BOSS. TS, are you so lonely due to yor failure in marriage that you have to find another replacement for yor wife?

From yor story, you are seriously need of help. Still dont understand when I see some SBF bros are doing well in their careers and yet when they get KC by FLs, they lost their sense of directions, their logic of thinking.... Yor purpose for being there at the right time n right place - > TO FUCK, PAY AND FORGET. You are not there to talk abt FEELINGS to these gals... Are you nuts?

Ask yourself these few qns...

1) You claimed you love her after bonking her. Are you sure? Are you looking for someone to replace that emptiness in yor life after yor failure in marriage? This PRC FLs happened to make u see "lights" during this period.

2) I see you are a well to do person... Of all the gers out there, what makes you think you are ready to marry a FLs who had been bonked by hundreds or thousands of dicks? Are you mentally ready to handle it when someone close to you come and tell you how shiok your wife on the bed or how pinkish yor wife's nipple is? Or even how shiok yor wife whn she did a bbbj on their dicks?

3) You have spent at least more than $20k on her... why do u need to do that? TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE RICH OR WELL TO DO TO HER? You are crazy... In a serious and truthful relationship, no gals will want you to spend that much of $ on them. They will rather you to save that $ for the marriage as they know $ IS HARD-EARNED.
THINK ABT IT. When you married yor ex-wife, how does she handle yor finanical? Does she demands you this and that before marriage or does she save every cents and dollars for u?

4) You mentioned your PRC FLs get jealous and does not want u to go to the backlane of GL...Let me tell u the truth The reason as to why she is angry because SHE KNOWS YOU ARE A BIG FAT FISH and if you go to see other PRC, there is a possiblity that U MIGHT GO FOR OTHER PRETTY FACES OUT THERE... This is the usual kind of KC SCAM. Act jealous and angry abit and you will start to trust her that she is truthful to you and love her even more...:eek:

5) U mentioned that yor PRC FL wanted to buy a BELT for u and yet she got no $ and have to save for that? JOKE... DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH A PRC FL EARN FOR THAT PERIOD WHEN SHE IS IN SG? Not sure? Ask some seniors SBF bros over here and they will tell u... No $ to buy belt for u plus u have given her allowance of $10K... JOKE OF THE DAY.

My advice to you.... GET OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP ASAP. YOU MIGHT BE A WELL TO DO NOW... IT IS JUT A MATTER OF TIME THAT EVEN WITH YOUR HUGE $ RESERVE WIL NOT EVEN LAST. I CAN ONLY SEE YOR FUTURE. ANOTHER NEW SAD SBF THREAD COMPLAINING HOW YOU GET CHEATED.

Paisei.. i might sound very hash... Hopefully it will wake u up and see the light. End of the day, it is alway yor DECISION.

Barracuda
29-10-2008, 10:11 AM
Hmmm its very hard to judge. Like what some bros here said, u've already given her so much money and now its hard to see weather if she's true to you or not even thou she stops u from visiting GL and only be true to her only.

It could be also what titan bro said that she's afraid that u get hooked by some other girls at GL and she lost a "Big Fish". IMO if she really loves you i dun think she needs that $10k gift to be insurance for her.

She can always go back and work even if you and her breaks up in the future and she can still earn that kind of money in a very short time.

Acutally my own personal case which i'm having now is ABOUT the same as yours but the difference is that no money is invloved and i'm not rich at all. My girl also stops me from visiting KTVs and she herself has found a new job and has since quitted her KTV job but there's still some issues around her and me but it could be me being too insecure.

But that's another story and do not want to hijack your thread.

FL Lover
29-10-2008, 10:21 AM
Acutally my own personal case which i'm having now is ABOUT the same as yours but the difference is that no money is invloved and i'm not rich at all. My girl also stops me from visiting KTVs and she herself has found a new job and has since quitted her KTV job but there's still some issues around her and me but it could be me being too insecure.

But that's another story and do not want to hijack your thread.

Bro, finding love with FLs, WLs and KTV is always high risks cause you never know their intentions... True there are cases where some relationships are succesful. I remb I have read some other threads whereby one bro talked abt his marriage with a FL...

As he had stated... IT IS A LONG, DARK AND LONELY ROAD. It is up to you to decide if she is real to you.

There is no rush for you to settle down with her. BTW, you mentioned yor gal had changed to a new job? Wht kind of jobs? Same job scope but different environment? :D. Unless she is sincere and quits from doing the same things as what she had been doing... MY ADVICE, WAIT and MONITOR.

IMHO. I dont encourage pple to find love with FLs. There are many decent gals out there.

Barracuda
29-10-2008, 10:23 AM
TS u also did mentioned that u told her that do not cheat your feelings and money lost can be earned back.

But do you know that you've already thrown in your feelings into this relationship? If not you will not spend so much money on her.

its always Feelings comes in first then money go in.

Barracuda
29-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Bro, finding love with FLs, WLs and KTV is always high risks cause you never know their intentions... True there are cases where some relationships are succesful. I remb I have read some other threads whereby one bro talked abt his marriage with a FL...

As he had stated... IT IS A LONG, DARK AND LONELY ROAD. It is up to you to decide if she is real to you.

There is no rush for you to settle down with her. BTW, you mentioned yor gal had changed to a new job? Wht kind of jobs? Same job scope but different environment? :D. Unless she is sincere and quits from doing the same things as what she had been doing... MY ADVICE, WAIT and MONITOR.

IMHO. I dont encourage pple to find love with FLs. There are many decent gals out there.

Hi bro, thanks for your advice. her new job is an 9 - 6 Office job and she went back to china while waiting for her work permit to be approved and she just came back to Singapore 2 days ago.

I do agree with you 100% that its a long, dark and lonely road to walk and you really need to give her 110% trust in her that she doesn't have other guys behind your back. It all boils down to trust.

Anyway this thread is to help kefuso bro with his problem. Let's help him with it ba.

pewpew
29-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Bro Kefuso,

Yes bro you are a romantic man who is rich enough to spend so much on a (which i have to say) prostitude which i believe you should know that as like you mentioned, she works as a PRC FL in H81 serving customer.

The way you mentioned in your story are HINTS about asking for money, money and more money.

I believe you are not some rich brag and old enough to think since you knows how to enjoy life and goes to a 5 star hotel for relaxation.

Hope you can pull yourself out of this trap and spend your money wisely, 20k can bonk 133 x $150 cat girls all at once which can make your leg soften like jelly!!! (each girl call you lao gong, royal rumble until u mad also can)

naemlo
29-10-2008, 10:34 AM
If u always have reasons to convince yourself she is the right ger then no matters how ppl say, the words will not drill into your thick skull. Then by all mean go ahead with your desire, else just move on with next "love". :rolleyes:

FL Lover
29-10-2008, 10:44 AM
If u always have reasons to convince yourself she is the right ger then no matters how ppl say, the words will not drill into your thick skull. Then by all mean go ahead with your desire, else just move on with next "love". :rolleyes:

:D Hhahaha.... good advice. Very true indeed. Usually no matter what we said, the words will not drill through..

Then let me add on to it abit more. TS, go with yor desire. REMB. IF U NEED SOMEONE TO LISTEN TO U, SBF IS ALWAYS AROUND. DO KEEP US UPDATED OR POSTED. It is always interesting to see new threads on how pple got cheated. :cool:

slider_72
29-10-2008, 10:50 AM
Seriously TS, I think the money issue involved here really leaves one skeptical about the truth of her feelings for you. While it is not impossible for her to have true feelings for you, from what you described your relationship with her and the things she said, I think the chances are highly improbable.

Going to nice hotels and nice restaurants is a sweet gesture on your part but her telling you that she needs to continue working because she needs the money and asking for a gift costing more than $10,000 does not bode well, my friend.

With the last PRC girl I knew, we got along very well with each other. I did not make any promise to her or stop her from working since that was the main purpose of her coming to Singapore. What surprised me was that when we met up for lunch one day, she told me that she wanted to stop working because she felt bad that she is seeing me and yet at the same time, have to service other customers. She did not ask me for money.

Once in a while, I would surprise her with small gifts and flowers. Nothing expensive. But I could see from her face when she received them that she appreciated the gesture.

I have brought her to nice restaurants and bars to the likes of Il Lido (my favourite restaurant), Prive, Jaan, etc. When we want to have some cosy moments together, I normally opt for the nicer hotels eg, Marina Mandarin, Swissotel Stamford, Pan Pacific, etc. Although these outings cost me quite a bit, the money I spent went to the restaurants and hotels... she did not benefit from it in monetary sense.

When we were out, we behaved like a pair of lovebirds, holding hands, stealing kisses once in a while, just like any other ordinary lovers.

Before she returned to China, she told me that the time we spent together would be a period in her life that she would cherish and remember for the rest of her life. Before she left, I did give her some money to bring home. It was not a big amount, certainly much much lesser compared with what she could have earned had she continued working. She did not want to take my money but I insisted that she kept it.

Why am I relating this story to you? I truly believe that there was genine affection between the two of us. After meeting her, I feel that it is possible for a WL to have genuine affections for a guy, even though he was an ex-customer. I also think that not all PRC girls are out to suck your money dry, but unfortunately the overwhelmingly large majority of them are.

If the girl asked you for money, gifts, and "insurance", I think her intention is dubious at best. It is therefore best for you to take a few steps back and see whether she is really interested in you or your bank account. My view is that if the girl really likes you, money should never be in the picture.

sammyboyfor
29-10-2008, 11:00 AM
I am not replacing my wife...Prior to meeting her, I am already contemplating for filing for a divorce with my wife as we are not on talking terms anymore...In fact, I have moved out from the current apt and stayed in another place...

And what makes you think this relationship you're having with a WHORE is going to end up any better?:rolleyes:

ALL relationships are the same. They start off all lovey dovey but it's a different story a few years down the road when the "romance" and lust goes out the door.

jojogigi
29-10-2008, 11:08 AM
And what makes you think this relationship you're having with a WHORE is going to end up any better?:rolleyes:

ALL relationships are the same. They start off all lovey dovey but it's a different story a few years down the road when the "romance" and lust goes out the door.

if he has the money to sustain her . there's a probability. the lady wants money. he gives to her. = love.

EtherC
29-10-2008, 11:08 AM
How can a girl love a man who treats her like some equity fund? Its not surprising you and your wife are not on talking terms. ROI on love...hardly romantic, absolutely degrading. Have some respect for the women you want to love, you gotta stop treating them like pieces of meat.

Also what's with the whole deal about WLs being good girls, pure and innocent blah blah in some of the posts I have seen? Are you guys serious?!

People just want to latch on to any tiny bit of gap in the cliff that they'll believe just about anything positive being said/written/filmed about WLs and apply it to their situations in order to affirm that their subconscious hope of being happy with a WL is right & true.

Let me issue an example. In 1938 Orson Welles narrated War of the Worlds in a Halloween episode radio show. The people were so convinced that earth was under attack by Martians that chaos ensued, so much that Orson Welles had to call a press conference and apologise to the people of New York. This shows how much people subconsciously want to believe in fantastic scenarios.

For you Pretty Woman probably affected you subconsciously in a way, but really are you anything like Richard Gere and are you sure she is Julia Roberts? Financial security is good, but sincerity & heart to heart exchanges are more important in relationships. Any men well off enough can do the same things you did its no big deal. Mind you there are always men richer than you are, younger than you are or better looking than you are. If the WL is so easily "touched" won't it mean that shes easy?And if shes easy what will happen when the next better man comes along? In this type of Monetary Courtships you jolly well make sure your finances can really stay strong for a long time, otherwise its Hi & Bye, Sugar daddy.

aczeta76
29-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Bro.. there is no answer to this.

You only can decide if you want to persist or give up. It is a choice you make and you live with the consequences.

That is all. It is like the lehman brothers investment. If you kena tricked and put in all your $$, no way to get back then have to move on loh... wat else can you do.

Key point is to know that YOU are making a conscious choice on how to move ahead and YOU will have to bear the consequences JUST LIKE the current situation was a result of YOU deciding to marry YOUR wife.

My ZH GF tried to KC me again a few weeks ago... talked about marriage, not wanting to be in this line anymore if she can... 1 week later, ask me for $$ as she has spent $2000 + on shopping and has no money left.

Too bad she forgot she had told me 2 weeks ago when she was feeling down that she had loaned 20k RMB to a friend and could't get $$ back .. so much for being hard-up.

Anyway, eyes wide open or eyes wide shut is up to YOU.

colins
29-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Bro TS, once you start to analyse things from her perspective and not from your own, you have fallen. Whether this is a short term KC or a lifetime KC, it depends on how long you are willing to continue to feed her. But when you relinguish the choice to her, you will suffer big time. Sometimes they themselves end it early, whether its becos they feel they've earned enough, or becos their true love in hometown is forcing them to go back.

Whatever you said about money can earn back shit is just a way for you to reconcile it. Fact is, you think money can buy love. And yes, she gave you some semblance of 'love'. When money is love, love is one sided sacrifice. You give money, you give away the control, you give your love. She is WL, she is obliged to give you what you paid for. Simple as that.

Think everything as negative, you will suffer less when she leaves you. Think everything as positive, you will suffer like fuck when she leaves you. Its your choice. Either way, she will leave you.

kefuso
29-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Tks to all bros here...Really feeling very dejected...Cos she has moved house without telling me where...She is away for a while and uncontactable...Is she really just after that $20k??? She knows that if we were together, I will provide for her and it would amounts to more than that...

Is she really away for valid reason (she did asked me to join her but I can't due to work) or is she really trying to avoid me for good??? :(

uiop
29-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Give up dude.After a few month you will know what i mean.Take care. :)

Peggie83
29-10-2008, 12:47 PM

Your signature means :confused:

jojogigi
29-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Tks to all bros here...Really feeling very dejected...Cos she has moved house without telling me where...She is away for a while and uncontactable...Is she really just after that $20k??? She knows that if we were together, I will provide for her and it would amounts to more than that...

Is she really away for valid reason (she did asked me to join her but I can't due to work) or is she really trying to avoid me for good??? :(

she moved house without telling you where she is. this really shows where u are in her life. "Her pocket".

aces68
29-10-2008, 01:00 PM
bro kefuso, if you had wanted to find out whether she truly liked you, you should not have showered her with money in the 1st place. Now that you have done so, you can never find out the truth because the monetary benefits will always cloud the reality.

My advice to you is to get out while you can.

DTCEPL
29-10-2008, 01:11 PM

Bro Kefuso, she will suck you dry even if you have deep pockets. If, just if, one day that you run dry of cash, she will re-think her relationship with you and will be gone in no time. Only unless you can supply ever lasting cash to her, her demand will also increase by the day....then the relationship will go on. Bro, no 'true' relationship can be based on a Monetary Platform, the fundamentals isn't right....started out wrong....like you showering her with Money, expensive meals, luxury hotel stays and classy gifts.

Thats how I see it, and also thats how my ex have treated our 2 years relationship.

pewpew
29-10-2008, 01:15 PM

Bro, get ready for the round 2 of KC.

PRC : Dear, i move house because i don't want to hurt you
U : bla bla bla bla
PRC : Do u know i cry every night when i think of u...
PRC : Can i see u now?
*Phone hang, PRC laughing, LOL more money incoming...

Like i said before, she is trying to lure u into trap...

Previously have PRC relationship but your amount is seriously too too much spent on PRC...

Barracuda
29-10-2008, 01:30 PM

How you know that she moved house? U went up to her house to look for her? Dun worry, she sure to look for you again.

colins
29-10-2008, 01:35 PM

No she is not just after that 20k, now that you've shown her the money and conceded to her success, she is on going for more guys like you. 5 bros = 100k. 10 bros = 200k, thats a million RMB. People like you is easy to find.

And you there, wallowing and thinking why she dun want your love. Oh she will be back, dun worry, cos she wants the money.

slider_72
29-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Cos she has moved house without telling me where...She is away for a while and uncontactable...Is she really just after that $20k???

Hahaha. Sorry I can't help laughing when I read this. She is not just after that $20K from you. She is after more than that $20K from you, and as many $20K from as many other men as possible in the shortest possible period of time. Moving house and becoming uncontactable is a sure sign that you are not her only employer. She is serving other bosses as well.

Before my girl left, she gave me her home address in China, a photocopy of her passport and IC and wrote down all her various phone numbers in China, including her home phone number. I asked her why she did that and her answer was now I have no excuse for not contacting her once she goes back.

If the girl wants to remain contactable, she will have her ways and means of ensuring that she remains contactable.

She has your number and she knows your home address bro TS. It would have been so simple to give you a call to let you know where she is and to tell you that she is moving out, but she didn't. Obviously she wants to disappear from you for that period. There can only be a few reasons why she did that and sad to say, you will not like to hear the more likely reasons for her behaviour.

Please try to use your brain instead of your heart bro. One who sees with his heart and his heart only will only see illusions.

FL Lover
29-10-2008, 02:24 PM

Bro, simple. If you really want to look for her, just look for any of her friends. I am sure they know where she goes. Just tell her so-call "sisters" that you have a house ready for her under her name. I can 100% confirm that she will call u tmr...

Anyway now she is gone, you should be CELEBRATING. At least SHE IS KIND ENOUGH TO CHEAT YOR 20K INSTEAD OF YOR ENTIRE LIFE SAVING...

Time to wake up. Life is not abt gers and sex only.

DTCEPL
29-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Bro Kefuso....she may have disappeared to settle her other KCed Hubbies, her many $20k financial backers/lovers.........then come back to you to remain 'faithful' to you because you are the biggest and easliest sucker of them all......just being frank Bro. Shifting place also a good way to cut off other competitors and be with the biggest/fatest price of them all, and not to jeapardize the 'future' plans.

You will wake up when you wanted to....regardless of how or what we said, you will not be able to take in. This is the problem with thinking with the Heart rather then the Mind.....emotional but not logical.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-10-2008, 02:57 PM
What future is there to be a kept mistress ??

Sometimes, being a mistress is more safer than being a wife.
Again, it depends on what the woman want, and what kind of mentality she has.
Of course, there's a price to pay but hey, i shud know rite hehe

Die_Cock_Stand
29-10-2008, 03:40 PM
Long distance relationship, if can sustain it, it will be good, if not have to give up if you have a family here as it really hard.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-10-2008, 04:10 PM
kefuso, I have read your story, though some parts are missing, i will try my best to make some sense to you based on what you posted......but if possibile, do fill in the blanks to as detailed as possible. Everyone now has an overview but not detailed one, thus alot of little things that may be of GREAT IMPORTANCE may be missed.

Dear bros, please give advice to the following story...esp bro DO YOU BJ cos I follow your post and you seem to give pretty good logical advice...
I am here for you my brudder.....prepare to cry!

Later I send sms to her friend saying that I am in love with her...
How does a married man fall in love so easily and also cant say it direct to the gal but her friend? U playing mindgames?

she says she sleeps in a crampy room and had instant noodle or mixed veg rice for meals...Later she brought me to a place to listen to music...Down there, she hugs and kisses me lightly on my cheeks...She says she is very happy that night and she likes me
Look deep into this statement, what you need to know you already penned down with your brain but your heart has deluded your eyes. See the plot, the lure the kill!

The following day, she is too busy to return my calls and sms...
Not too busy, she has her other engagements and also, to 放线to test you out!

Feeling dejected, I called her friend at midnight and "booked" her for 5 hours just to chat everything about her (12am-5am)...
You crawled back as she wanted

Then at about 12plus pm the same day, I called her friend again as wanted to find out more about her, what she has done the previous day etc...In the afternoon, I sms her and told her that I wanted to help her and get her out from the agent...Initially she was surprised but then stop responding to my sms...
This shows a lot about the gal....the 逃避type...the type that cant take pressure and will run when under any...so beware...good will be there bad 1st one to run

I follow up shortly and asked her to accompany me...She says you don't need my company as you got someone else...Enjoy yourself...I called her and asked where is she and she says at H81, just finished serving a customer...I asked her why she tell me to enjoy myself and she says that she knows that her friend is with me (from her agent)...I asked her why she bluntly told me that she just finished with a customer while the other she tried to lie to me that she accompany a friend...She says the previous time she likes me and don't want to hurt my feelings...Now she thinks I don't belong to her and she don't have to cater to my feelings...I told her to meet up and talk...
All these are classic KC trapping tactics to reverse your mind into submission

Pure and innocent, not much of a pretender...
The more they dun behave like this, the more you must be cautious.....it only shows the level of SKILL this PRC has on these kinda things

Had a good chat and everything...Never thought of staying overnight with her as I told her you never sleep in a posh hotel, never seen beautiful Singapore night scenery, never had nice meal since day one here...Its either KTV, H81, junk food etc...
Do not assume, assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. Like me, i too dun go H81 and such, all my singers i also bring to such places like you.....just that you'll never know that they've been there before only.

I told her even if you don't love me, you can still remember something beautiful about here and esp me...
U have willingly submitted yourself to her. Remember their favourite word, 你是自愿的,我没毕也没求你, so even if you decide to challenge her on this one day for watever reasons, she'll slap you with this & you'll be tongue tied!

Pass her the money to give agent and some allowance for her to spend (more than $10,000 in total)...Brought her out to many places, but she specifically requested me to buy her a belt as it means I want to be tied and bond together with her, and some nice clothings...In return, she says when she has saved enough money, she will buy me a tie or belt in return...When I asked her to stop working at KTV, she says she can't cos she need to send money back home and need to work hard here
This shows that this gal 看钱很重

I told her I can't stand other guys paid a miserable couple of hundred dollars and get to bonk her...I will take care of her till I divorce my wife and will marry her...Later she proposed that I fulfilled 2 conditions before she agrees, buy her an expensive gift (more than $10,000) so that if one day should I leave her, she will have something to safeguard her interest...and I must divorce my wife, wanted to know the time frame for divorce...I obliged without much hesitation and she says she won't be working in KTV anymore...Withing a short time frame of less than 2 weeks since day one I met her till now, I have invested a total of $25,000 on her...She says that she knows that I have invested heavily in her and she sms me saying that i can only love her and no one else...she loves me and asked me will I always love her and asked me not to leave her...
This is the giveaway my friend. 保障is never like this. Its suppose to be a huge amount plus a house to show her willingness to be wif you. By this act, she wants to milk you slowly but not want to settledown wif u either.....so u've been warned. Also, by this it shows how she got you tied around her finger and her level of mindstate in such games, she aint a high hand or she need not put in so much effort cos you're already submitted to her completely

One day, I purposely went to GL and she asked me where am I...I told her I am in GL...She says don't go to even lane as there are many girls and she worried I will be hook away by them...Later she came down and saw me walking towards the even lane...She says she knew it as she saw me...I told her I didn't do anything...She is jealous and warns me not to do it again...

Bros, assuming that I had fulfilled her monetary terms that I had promised her previously...is she really in love with me or should I give up on her??? I truly in love with her but don't want to get hurt...
You will get hurt for sure & there's no escaping it liao cos you are totally emotionally entrapped in this situation.

I told her if money is what you want, I can give you but please don't hurt me emotionally...She says if money is all she want, she can earn herself...
If there's no emotional entrapment, the milk cant flow my bro...and yes, wif you, she is working and earning money........

She don't want to stick with me without future...If I don't divorce my wife, she can be a kept mistress but I can only make love to her and no other woman...What happen between me and my wife she don't bother
If you got no money, see what happens....remember, she even wants to be your mistress liao....too fast for too many things to happen......even if she decides to be wif you, from now at least, its definately for the money!

...Please help me as I am confused...This is a true story and I am not fabricating...

kefuso
29-10-2008, 04:17 PM
Sometimes, being a mistress is more safer than being a wife.
Again, it depends on what the woman want, and what kind of mentality she has.
Of course, there's a price to pay but hey, i shud know rite hehe

Bro DO_YOU_BJ, I respect your critic advise given to fellow bros like us in this KC trap...However, as I have never been to any KTV before, kindly read through my entire story and give me your opinion...What she wants, what will happen next etc...

By the way, she mentioned to me that she will be shifting house and even told me there are several places for her to shift to...Discuss with me where is the best place to stay...What I meant was I didn't know she shifted house so fast the next day after our last meeting where I bought her an expensive gift as an insurance to you...Then she said she will be going overseas also on the next day (she asked me to accompnay her but I am busy) and I asked her to buy souvenir for me but she said she might not be travelling the next day as waiting confirmation from her relatives...I tried calling her for dinner the next day and only realise that she is away and shifted house...I know the plan but wasn't informed of the timing...I can't contact her now because she left her hp with her friends...

Maybe I am being paranoid but will she call me again say after a couple of days (she mentioned that she will be away for about 2 days)...What I am worried about is that she shifted and went overseas immediately after getting all the monetary terms that she requested...That is why I said will she contact me upon her return or she will MIA??? If she contact me, she can get monthly allowance plus other things...else she will just elope with about $25K...

If she is back with me, what should I do next to observe whether she really loves me as a person or some suckers that is easily being KCed by her??? Bro DO_YOU_BJ, please help as I am unable to concentrate now...Almost get involved in a serious accident earlier on the way back to my office...

Thom07
29-10-2008, 04:20 PM
You had been warned by many bros here but at the end of the day, the decision lies with you. ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
29-10-2008, 04:28 PM
"Please help me as I am confused...This is a true story and I am not fabricating..."

You have to be very careful now as you've crossed the holy grail.
Look not into what you can see but what you cant.
Observe little things and test her honesty.
Do things outta the norm like calling her wee hours of the morning, feeding some KTV staff to watch over her & feed you wif info etc
You must accept that your heart has betrayed your mind and thus u cannot trust it.
Use your instincts to decide on things now and not emotion.
I know the yearn is strong but do be careful, for its times like these that even the Biggest Golden Mountain can become the Biggest Hole!

Also, I've never heard of KTV gals needing to pay for time out during operation hours....singer?

kefuso
29-10-2008, 04:35 PM
"Please help me as I am confused...This is a true story and I am not fabricating..."

Do things outta the norm like calling her wee hours of the morning, feeding some KTV staff to watch over her & feed you wif info etc
You must accept that your heart has betrayed your mind and thus u cannot trust it.
I know the yearn is strong but do be careful, for its times like these that even the Biggest Golden Mountain can become the Biggest Hole!

Also, I've never heard of KTV gals needing to pay for time out during operation hours....singer?

Pardon me for being dumb and not clear-minded now but could bro DYBJ please really advise me on the tactics that you normally used to see if the gals are truly in love with you as a person or your money?? You may PM me or email to me if it is inconvenient...All I wanted to know now is she really in love with me or my money??? Maybe for now is money more than me...What about the future...Assuming I helped her financially, will there be a possiblity that she will truly love me as her boyfriend or husband than my money??? Sorry for being so long-winded...

aczeta76
29-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Pardon me for being dumb and not clear-minded now but could bro DYBJ please really advise me on the tactics that you normally used to see if the gals are truly in love with you as a person or your money?? You may PM me or email to me if it is inconvenient...All I wanted to know now is she really in love with me or my money??? Maybe for now is money more than me...What about the future...Assuming I helped her financially, will there be a possiblity that she will truly love me as her boyfriend or husband than my money??? Sorry for being so long-winded...

Bro... u are not new to the scene so u would know that many of the techniques we use would also be things that they know.

Put it this way, whether the girl is WL or now, they all know little methods to KC you. If is juz when they do this with less than "lovey" intentions that we should watch out.

Only u can dig yourself out 'coz we will always forgive them over and over again.

colins
29-10-2008, 05:12 PM

Bro, DYBJ already showed you what she did to you to get your money. YOUR MONEY. You really dun need some hocus pocus magic to reveal her intentions, you only need a pair of eyes and the willingness to accept what bro DYBJ said. You can't be saved if you dun want to be saved, bro.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Almost get involved in a serious accident earlier on the way back to my office...

Understand your predicament.
Drop everything, I've PM you my number...call me & we meet.
This cant wait for not only yours, but others safety as well.
CALL ME! We'll take this offline....that's if you're willing of cos.

casannova03
29-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Wah!!! SOS signal really loud here!!!!

I am not into PRCs but hope what i say make sense...

Bro, in the beginning you've had a false start!! spending so much money when you barely know her!!! Thats's tantamount to suicide!
Now like i always say, the underlying reason for ALL WLs-PRC,VIET,Thai etc- is $$, spelt M-O-N-E-Y. so now read this from her point of view and take some time to consider if you need before answering:

"I am here to work cos i need the money, now this really great guy comes along and show me his money. I know he is sincere,i know he loves me a lot and i know he is true. I know he is divorcing his wife and i will be his wife and not a mistress. Great!! this is a dream come true! However, what if he lies to me? what if he never divorce his wife? what if all his promises are false? what if he treats me the same way as his wife?? wait i dun really know this guy and he has promised his future to me. will his infatuation last?? or will i be sacrificed once another ME comes along.... hmmmm....what should i do?"

So bro....what do you think she will do??? still dunno?

My Opinion
if i am the girl, i will take whatever that is placed on the table first. i mean it meets my underlying reason for coming here to work. Love?? lets see what happens, but i am not going to commit for now....

Scenario 1
You feel you have given quite a bit ...now its time for litmus test...
Tell her you have just lost 70% of your wealth in the recent stock market turmoil. let her know you are no longer able to keep your earlier promises. but you will work hard to make sure she gets the best that you can provide. that you really love her a lot and hopes she sticks with you through this period......see her reaction!!! thats your answer....

Scenario 2

From your explaination, you seem to be someone with high net worth so if you think that 10k is nothing to you and you can afford another ten times of losing 10k, then use this method. which is to keep giving and let things run out naturally....till the day you find your answer..

The ball is in your court bro! Not in hers, and never will be!!

slider_72
29-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Bro TS, I would strongly recommend that you give bro DYBJ a call and take this offline. Last time I also like kanna kong tao, don't know why i was so crazy over one girl, I found that it really helps speaking with others who can help bring some objectivity to your mind.

Bro DYBJ, my current squeeze just went back so I got a bit of time. If you need reinforcements, please let me know ok?

pewpew
29-10-2008, 11:56 PM

In Macau or China maybe but seriously not in Singapore unless there are still pclubs that i have not visited... :p

Bro should start a tuition on "Poke, Pay, Pooffff"

Wooden_Handle
30-10-2008, 01:31 AM
Bro TS, talk to bro DYBJ and I am sure everything will settle.

Honestly, being with past experience, and from the parts of WLs in relationship in numerous thread, ASK yourself what did she do to contribute to the relationship?

You can showered her with millions $$$ but at the end its a one way ticket as she is not treating yours as permanent.

Hope this help and please talk to some bros here and sure they will help you to wake up.

DO_YOU_BJ
30-10-2008, 02:36 AM
Dear all, just an update on our meeting wif bro kefuso.
Thanks to Aunty Colins and Mei Mei Slider72 hahaha for also being there to give their support and points of views.

Bro kefuso has been ENLIGHTENED and hope he can pursue his new found direction and truth towards the lite.
We wish him all the best & do keep us updated on the progress ya.
We will go celebrate once you get the stuff back hehehehe
Good Luck! ;)

JediSkull
30-10-2008, 06:33 AM
Thanks to Aunty Colins and Mei Mei Slider72 hahaha for also being there to ........
Good Luck! ;)

wow, so many bros to the rescue sia. hope TS can wake up. its the wrong move to shower a FL wif gifts that money can buy! u only lure a predator........

if u read my double whammy thread, my "wife" (china chinese who was applying for poly) never asked for a single cent from me when I married her recently....... I still owe her the wedding ring!!!

DTCEPL
30-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Thanks to Aunty Colins and Mei Mei Slider72 hahaha for also being there to give their support and points of views.

Bro kefuso has been ENLIGHTENED and hope he can pursue his new found direction and truth towards the lite.

Bro DYBJ, Colins and Slider72 always so helpful to KCed Bros.

Hope Bro Kefuso can walk out of the mess ASAP.

titan
30-10-2008, 10:06 AM
great work, bros... :) one settled, lots more to come!

pewpew
30-10-2008, 10:24 AM

We wish him all the best & do keep us updated on the progress ya.
Good Luck! ;)

Why never bring me along and guide me thru the heavenly route shown by you, the mighty one!! I love u no more :(

I also need help releasing stress!! :D

slider_72
30-10-2008, 12:17 PM

Wah lau, I have transformed from chasing Mei Meis to becoming a Mei Mei myself. Hmmm.... if I am a Mei Mei, then I guess Aunties DYBJ and Colins are MILFs??? Hahaha.

DTCEPL
30-10-2008, 12:49 PM
Wah lau, I have transformed from chasing Mei Meis to becoming a Mei Mei myself. Hmmm.... if I am a Mei Mei, then I guess Aunties DYBJ and Colins are MILFs??? Hahaha.

Or maybe Lau Gohs:D

colins
30-10-2008, 01:32 PM

Puck me sideways...this is going out of control man.

Bro kefuso, its time to find yourself again. Return to the state before you fall first, or else you are still be embroiled within this cycle of pain. 冤冤相报何时了...the source of this 冤情 is always in ourselves. Nothing you can ever do can help you in unmaking the earlier decisions, and it is those decisions that is causing you pain, not her not the money not the watch. Take care.

em⋅broil
   /ɛmˈbrɔɪl/ –verb (used with object)
1. to bring into discord or conflict; involve in contention or strife.
2. to throw into confusion; complicate.

DO_YOU_BJ
30-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Why never bring me along and guide me thru the heavenly route shown by you, the mighty one!! I love u no more :(

I also need help releasing stress!! :D

Dear PewPew, tell us your story & we'll see what we can do to ENLIGHTEN you.

pewpew
30-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Dear PewPew, tell us your story & we'll see what we can do to ENLIGHTEN you.

Met too many KC in a month until got numbed than was intro into this forum.

Now, self-upgrade from minion into devil liao so no more problems.

But everytime your wise advise "DING" a bell which i used to solved my problem previously, its like a memory flashback whenever our bros here got a new problem, maybe all are about the same only of different method :cool:

Anyway, much appreciated :D

yongzhen
30-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Bro, if u want to test whether this gal is real to u, there is a way. This way can b use to test even yr best friend is real to u or not. Unless that person is really clever or u r a lousy lier. Just ask the person whether can help u with money problems or not. If that person cut off all contacts with you, than u know whether is true to u or not. Of cos u must give a valid reason y u r in this financial deep shit lah.

G.KT
30-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Bro, u must be having a hard time now. Do think hard about it.

1) can you get over her past when u ever married her.
2) will she ever leave you for someone rich and better
3) what will happen if your family member knows about it
4) do you mind this word: brother I bonk her before leh and she is good
5) wat will you do when on wedding dinner night, someone get drunk and shout I had her before

These are some of the question you need to answer to yourself. Bro, I trust that you will have it answer soon.

Thom07
30-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Wow. So many kind-hearted souls around and willing to help even though we are strangers. 人间有温情。

slider_72
30-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Wow. So many kind-hearted souls around and willing to help even though we are strangers. 人间有温情。

Those bros who have been through this type of unholy alliance normally find that one of the more agonising aspect is being unable to find someone to talk to about his problems. For most people, it would be difficult to confide in your family members, friends or colleagues.

Most of the bros who are involved in these relationships already knew of the dangers. Most of them probably knew deep down inside that the girl is merely taking them for a ride and fleecing them in the meantime, but yet the bros still commit themselves into this unholy alliance.

As fellow cheongsters who fell under the spell of the WLs before in the past, if we can come together to help our fellow cheongsters, we are effectively forming a support group. Such a support group not only helps the guy currently in trouble, but is also a mean for the awakened ones to re-validate and remind themselves.

No matter how hard a man's heart is, and no matter how many years he has been cheonging, so long as he continues cheonging, there will always be a risk of him being KCed. This is something that has been going on since time immemorial and will continue until the end of mankind.

Thom07
30-10-2008, 06:29 PM
...For most people, it would be difficult to confide in your family members, friends or colleagues...

I agree with this whole-heartedly because they will never be able to understand what we are going through.

Peggie83
30-10-2008, 06:37 PM
I agree with this whole-heartedly because they will never be able to understand what we are going through.

I can understand because I been thru these roller coaster before now I see open never look for WL as real gf :cool:

fulham
31-10-2008, 12:33 AM
Hi Bro,

I also think like you in the past...I do advise you to give up. True love?? It is not impossible...but pretty, honest woman like her are really all over the places, and those who love money are even more in Mainland China, and this seriously will not work for you!!

She is just someone who wants to milk your money...from the look of your post, it seems to be...

Peggie83
31-10-2008, 02:24 PM
Hi Bro,

I also think like you in the past...I do advise you to give up. True love?? It is not impossible...but pretty, honest woman like her are really all over the places, and those who love money are even more in Mainland China, and this seriously will not work for you!!

She is just someone who wants to milk your money...from the look of your post, it seems to be...

I am now dating with a office lady from Zhejiang :p she is totally different from the KTV WL I meet in Singapore. No entirely about money.

casannova03
31-10-2008, 03:11 PM
I am now dating with a office lady from Zhejiang :p she is totally different from the KTV WL I meet in Singapore. No entirely about money.

like i always say...WLs are here for an underlying reason...money...that is the 1st and foremost factor that they are here and why you can meet her here.. to have a successful relationship, the money issue must be settled first before they will consider other things.....

so in a nutshell, WLs and normal ladies actually know u on a different platform, with different needs and at a different environment...

So i would say to compare both is not fair....maybe a comparison like WL vs WL or non-WL vs non WL is better...:p

vincent2982
31-10-2008, 03:38 PM
How i wish i can be tat rich to bao a women

casannova03
31-10-2008, 03:39 PM
How i wish i can be tat rich to bao a women

did you know that you can bao a woman just by using your mouth and brains?? haha

vincent2982
31-10-2008, 03:58 PM
did you know that you can bao a woman just by using your mouth and brains?? haha

Got $ will be faster. Mouth & brain takes time

goodfun
31-10-2008, 04:11 PM
its great to see so many good bros and sisters helpping up when person is in need:)

Peggie83
31-10-2008, 04:45 PM
like i always say...WLs are here for an underlying reason...money...that is the 1st and foremost factor that they are here and why you can meet her here.. to have a successful relationship, the money issue must be settled first before they will consider other things.....

so in a nutshell, WLs and normal ladies actually know u on a different platform, with different needs and at a different environment...

So i would say to compare both is not fair....maybe a comparison like WL vs WL or non-WL vs non WL is better...:p

Not really to compare them but to tell bros that there are other better PRC gals need not look for WL as gf or life partners.

casannova03
31-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Got $ will be faster. Mouth & brain takes time

thats the universal truth...haha ...but usually using money, the case will be while $$ last...haha

but without, it will last as long as you/she want...hahahahah:D

vincent2982
31-10-2008, 06:29 PM
thats the universal truth...haha ...but usually using money, the case will be while $$ last...haha

but without, it will last as long as you/she want...hahahahah:D

Totally agreed with u. So must use brain & mouth 1st. Dun let her noe u got $. Later den show the truth. She will love u till u die.

antlau
31-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Pretty Woman may be true...as long as you can remain rich and wealthy through out the time together....hehe...:D

kefuso
31-10-2008, 08:11 PM
Many thanks to so many kind-hearted bros here that offer sound advice...Esp bro DYBJ, Colins & Slider72...The meeting was good and enlightening...Really makes me think straight and realise what a loser I was...Getting involved in all these entanglements without even realising what was my main purpose in getting to know her...Only the 3 bros here that I have met (hereby I call them the 3 muskerteers :p) knows the actual reason behind all these...

Anyway, I have decided to leave everything behind, not intending to pursue or question her about anything but really wishes her all the best...Bro DYBJ mentioned to me something about "sure fall" but like I said, I am a compassionate person :o Just hopes that she will realise that money can never buy true happiness...

Let me recuperate and settle my main issue (guys you know what I mean) and I will try to help other bros when I am ready and in a more stable mindset during my freetime...Hmm...I shall named myself the "Dark Knight"...any objections??? :D

Btw, I will be meeting her and shall walk away from her like a true man...By avoiding her, I am conceding defeat and no way am I hiding from a FL...Only when I can see her face to face, talk to her directly without any glitch, and hopefully one last bonk (kekeke) and walk away, then I am able to leave all my past with her and be the person that I am...

DO_YOU_BJ
31-10-2008, 08:22 PM
Many thanks to so many kind-hearted bros here that offer sound advice...Esp bro DYBJ, Colins & Slider72...The meeting was good and enlightening...Really makes me think straight and realise what a loser I was...Getting involved in all these entanglements without even realising what was my main purpose in getting to know her...Only the 3 bros here that I have met (hereby I call them the 3 muskerteers :p) knows the actual reason behind all these...

Anyway, I have decided to leave everything behind, not intending to pursue or question her about anything but really wishes her all the best...Bro DYBJ mentioned to me something about "sure fall" but like I said, I am a compassionate person :o Just hopes that she will realise that money can never buy true happiness...

Let me recuperate and settle my main issue (guys you know what I mean) and I will try to help other bros when I am ready and in a more stable mindset during my freetime...Hmm...I shall named myself the "Dark Knight"...any objections??? :D

Btw, I will be meeting her and shall walk away from her like a true man...By avoiding her, I am conceding defeat and no way am I hiding from a FL...Only when I can see her face to face, talk to her directly without any glitch, and hopefully one last bonk (kekeke) and walk away, then I am able to leave all my past with her and be the person that I am...

Good for you my friend.
If you're up to meet your devil, do it.
Remember, to stand again, we must strike our own devil, in your case, her then you can continue your own path to your goals.
Its good for closure but the free bonk, well i dun agree...i wont say now but you'll know after you do it.
Good luck.

colins
31-10-2008, 09:11 PM

There was once when I told bro slider of the pendulum effect of The KC, its the mood swings between yearning and rejecting. We only help you go to the other end. When the momentum dies, so will the memory of her in you. Just remember to be in control of your emotions, else your pendulum will always be in others' hands.

Take care bro

kenny_su
31-10-2008, 09:15 PM

Recently I met a PRC FL and had a bonk with her...After that, I was memerized by her look and the way she chat about things during our session...Then I asked her to come over to my place but she don't want as she forgot who am I...No choice but to book her friend and pretend to ask for tarma so that they can come together...Upon arrival, she immediately recognised me and remember what I promised her the other day (bringing her out for dinner)...I paid them 2 hrs each but told them I don't want to bonk...Instead, I bring them around my apartment premises and then to my house...When they are inside, they realised that I am married...Told them I am filing for divorce or else wouldn't dare to bring them here...Anyway, had a nice chat and bring them for dinner...Later I send sms to her friend saying that I am in love with her...

Then I called her a few days later to bring her out for dinner...I asked where is she and she says she is at a friend place...Later I picked her up from H81...I bought a bouquet of roses, nice dinner at 5 star hotel and then stay there for a drink at the music lounge (piano bar)...Chatted about everything and I told her I love her...Prior to that, she said that dinner is enough and wanted to go back to work at KTV (I am paying her agent hourly rate of $100/hr)...I told her it's okay and wanted her to accompany me, forget about KTV...She says just $500 will do and called her agent to say she is not going for work...Later I heard her quarrelled with the agent cos agent demanded $700 or else get back to work...I told her its additional $200 more and I am okay with it...She says why don't I send her back to work so that I can save the money...She is happy that I bought her roses, presents and brought her to eat nice food (she says she sleeps in a crampy room and had instant noodle or mixed veg rice for meals)...Later she brought me to a place to listen to music...Down there, she hugs and kisses me lightly on my cheeks...She says she is very happy that night and she likes me

The following day, she is too busy to return my calls and sms...Feeling dejected, I called her friend at midnight and "booked" her for 5 hours just to chat everything about her (12am-5am)...Then at about 12plus pm the same day, I called her friend again as wanted to find out more about her, what she has done the previous day etc...In the afternoon, I sms her and told her that I wanted to help her and get her out from the agent...Initially she was surprised but then stop responding to my sms...I follow up shortly and asked her to accompany me...She says you don't need my company as you got someone else...Enjoy yourself...I called her and asked where is she and she says at H81, just finished serving a customer...I asked her why she tell me to enjoy myself and she says that she knows that her friend is with me (from her agent)...I asked her why she bluntly told me that she just finished with a customer while the other she tried to lie to me that she accompany a friend...She says the previous time she likes me and don't want to hurt my feelings...Now she thinks I don't belong to her and she don't have to cater to my feelings...I told her to meet up and talk...

Brought her to another 5 star hotel and checked-in into a premium suite, facing the river near fullerton and the night scenery...Prior to that, I asked for a big bouquet of roses, chocolates etc to be placed in the room...Then order dine in for her...First time having western meal and I guided her the way to hold forks, knife etc...She is really someone who is not into pretence and just behave the way she want to be...That is what really attracts me...Pure and innocent, not much of a pretender...Had a good chat and everything...Never thought of staying overnight with her as I told her you never sleep in a posh hotel, never seen beautiful Singapore night scenery, never had nice meal since day one here...Its either KTV, H81, junk food etc...I told her even if you don't love me, you can still remember something beautiful about here and esp me...She changed into a sleeping robe and asked me to change too...Ended up we both cuddle on bed but purely chatting, watching TV...Later, she snuggle up to me and kiss me with really passionate kiss (not those you get from commercial sex)...She says she really loves me and asked me not to betray her...In the end, we make passionate love and she cum with real orgasm...I asked her if she really enjoys and she says yes...Its true as everyhing is real and I know it...We chatted and she says she will cook for me and we kiss and make love again till next day...

Pass her the money to give agent and some allowance for her to spend (more than $10,000 in total)...Brought her out to many places, but she specifically requested me to buy her a belt as it means I want to be tied and bond together with her, and some nice clothings...In return, she says when she has saved enough money, she will buy me a tie or belt in return...When I asked her to stop working at KTV, she says she can't cos she need to send money back home and need to work hard here...I told her I can't stand other guys paid a miserable couple of hundred dollars and get to bonk her...I will take care of her till I divorce my wife and will marry her...Later she proposed that I fulfilled 2 conditions before she agrees, buy her an expensive gift (more than $10,000) so that if one day should I leave her, she will have something to safeguard her interest...and I must divorce my wife, wanted to know the time frame for divorce...I obliged without much hesitation and she says she won't be working in KTV anymore...Withing a short time frame of less than 2 weeks since day one I met her till now, I have invested a total of $25,000 on her...She says that she knows that I have invested heavily in her and she sms me saying that i can only love her and no one else...she loves me and asked me will I always love her and asked me not to leave her...

Bros, assuming that I had fulfilled her monetary terms that I had promised her previously...is she really in love with me or should I give up on her??? I truly in love with her but don't want to get hurt...I told her if money is what you want, I can give you but please don't hurt me emotionally...She says if money is all she want, she can earn herself...She don't want to stick with me without future...If I don't divorce my wife, she can be a kept mistress but I can only make love to her and no other woman...What happen between me and my wife she don't bother...Please help me as I am confused...This is a true story and I am not fabricating...

Bro,

Here some advise, My girl was also once a WL.. when we together,

1. She will never allow me to pay anything she buy when we go out.
2. I only need to pay for meals.
3. She know i only earn less then 2k per month.
4. She never ask for any gifts or money from me at all.
5. i even know where she stay n know her family members (she not a Singaporean)

So these little points compare to ur case, do u think ur girl really love u?

HCKing
31-10-2008, 09:17 PM
guys who easily tio KC by PRC gals should go china look see more often. very soon they will wake up from their dreams.:D

yongzhen
01-11-2008, 07:08 AM

Bro, by walking away doesn't mean u not a true man. If u know Sun Zi's art of war, withdrawing isn't conceding defeat. It takes more guts to leave. By talking to her, u r giving her another chance to kc u. Trust me, I went throught it before, thought not BGR. Its more like a biz deal with friends. If I didn't waked up and walked away, I will never recover fr the losses I m going to get. So even the best of friends can cheat u of money. So walking away and leaving everything behind is the best thing.

Don't know u hear this story abt a yong and old monk? They were walking and meet a lady at a stream. Lady want to cross but can't so old monk carried her cross. After that, they continue their way. Old see young was quite confused, so ask y. Yong said that monks r not supposed to hv close contacts with female. Old just laugh and told him, '我放下了,为何你还没放下?‘. U get the meaning?

DTCEPL
01-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Don't know u hear this story abt a yong and old monk? They were walking and meet a lady at a stream. Lady want to cross but can't so old monk carried her cross. After that, they continue their way. Old see young was quite confused, so ask y. Yong said that monks r not supposed to hv close contacts with female. Old just laugh and told him, '我放下了,为何你还没放下?‘. U get the meaning?

Bro Yongzhen, just to reinforced your story:p: The old monk is actually Buddha in one of his lifes and the lady is naked. The young monk was very confused why his teacher carries a naked woman across the stream when all monks should 'stay away' from woman, especially a naked woman.

Paiseh for being so kpo.:D

EtherC
01-11-2008, 09:15 AM
Indeed.. acknowledging the problem doesn't mean one has the capacity to kill the root cause. I'm all for Bro's DYB hard method of confronting your own demons. This however requires a person with a certain level of willpower. I only prescribe this for people with exceptional will. People with this type of characteristics are usually climbers, long distance runners and those who engage in activities that challenge the will.

TS is in a vulnerable emotional state. In such a state, your chances of defeating KC is in fact worse should you choose to go back and battle her. Is your mental state desperate enough to make you fight her? Honestly I don't think so, thus this Han Xin's strategy of fighting with your back against the water won't work for you.

Bro Yongzhen's run away to fight another day solution is more viable in my opinion. These WLs are extremely skilled in using sex to snare us cheongsters so do consider Bro Yongzhen's alternative, he does have a strong point. If you face her now you are fighting on her turf. She has home ground advantage with your emotional vulnerability and her sexual power.

Good luck Bro Kefuso.

Bro, by walking away doesn't mean u not a true man. If u know Sun Zi's art of war, withdrawing isn't conceding defeat. It takes more guts to leave. By talking to her, u r giving her another chance to kc u. Trust me, I went throught it before, thought not BGR. Its more like a biz deal with friends. If I didn't waked up and walked away, I will never recover fr the losses I m going to get. So even the best of friends can cheat u of money. So walking away and leaving everything behind is the best thing.

kefuso
01-11-2008, 04:01 PM
Good for you my friend.
Remember, to stand again, we must strike our own devil, in your case, her then you can continue your own path to your goals.
Its good for closure but the free bonk, well i dun agree...i wont say now but you'll know after you do it.
Good luck.

The devil actually lies within my heart for 5 years...I have nutured it, groom it, feed it with all my emotions and sufferings for the past 5 years...it has decided to break free and magnify itself as her...thus completely defeated me within 5 meeting...5 years of nuturing and defeat its master in 5 meetings...cold-blooded, swift and harsh...you don't feel the pain cos its so painful that you turn numb..

Waiting for the devil to meet me...only when I can differentiate reality and illusion, then only will my mind be calm and peaceful...mine is different case...by avoiding her does not make me grow less fond of her...it'll make me yearn for her even more...cos she is the magnestification of the devil in my heart all these years...by slaying her face-to-face will then makes me a free man...otherwise, somewhere down the road another gal will appear cos the devil is still within my heart...I believe bro colin knows best...I have to killy own devil in order to be totally freed...

DO_YOU_BJ
01-11-2008, 04:17 PM
I believe bro colin knows best...I have to killy own devil in order to be totally freed...

Bro Kefuso, bro colins dun agree wif what you do.
Just that he cant get you to make sense to yourself.
Yes, he knows your intentions but from what i've heard, you make everything sound like what you're doing is for your own good...blah blah...
But by meeting you and understanding everything, all i can say is that you're just putting on a facade to make yourself look strong willed.
Like i said that nite, what you do now, is for yourself and no one else.
All I wanna tell you is, why venture into the sea when you have not finished building your boat yet? You will either drown fast or slow, either way still will drown.
Wait till your boat is finished, then, even got superstorm, the most you get soaked wet but you'll still make it back to land!

If you can apply the below:
The 4 Golden Rules:
1) 不要背叛自己
2) 不要出卖自己
3)不要骗自己
4)不要对不起自己

And break non of them, you're ready to slay your demon.
If you break either one of them, stay away from your demon.
Your choice bro.

justl00king
01-11-2008, 04:27 PM
WL/FL are only meant for bonking. Forget about saving them or offering them a better life. They are in this for one reason only..easy money.

If they truly love you, no money they will still be glued to you. Using money to exchange for love is wrong.

If want to look for GF, you looking in the wrong places with these
WLs.

DO_YOU_BJ
01-11-2008, 04:44 PM
A wise man knows when to fight.
A wise man knows when to run from a fight.
No one can shame you unless you allow yourself to be shamed.
No one can love you unless you learn to love yourself.
No one can receive your love unless you know the true essence of love.
No one can save you unless you want to save yourself.
No one can lie to you unless you decide to lie to yourself.
No one can betray you unless you betray yourself
A lonely man is a desperate man.
A lone wise man, is never lonely.

We all choose what & how we want to live our lives.
Many, live on reliance and dependency on other to seek to fill their voids.
But all forget one very basic but important fundamental! All voids are within oneself, and can never be obtained externally......even when you get it, it's only skin deep, thus it will not last.

Again, conclusion, the saddest thing is to see someone so KCed that he/she has forgotten all about themselves but has given everything to someone else who wouldnt even shed a tear at the others demise, the only tear will be, there goes my money tree.:(

Base Star
01-11-2008, 04:47 PM
WL/FL are only meant for bonking. Forget about saving them or offering them a better life. They are in this for one reason only..easy money.

If they truly love you, no money they will still be glued to you. Using money to exchange for love is wrong.

If want to look for GF, you looking in the wrong places with these
WLs.

WLs got good got bad. Chances are there are more bad then good. But best not to give them such easy money.

DO_YOU_BJ
01-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Good for you my friend.
Good luck.

True Love or Give Up??? 31-10-2008 11:48 PM here is the half ball

I got 2 points deducted for this post????????????????
hahahaha someone must be damn sour......hahahaha

colins
01-11-2008, 07:29 PM
The devil actually lies within my heart for 5 years...I have nutured it, groom it, feed it with all my emotions and sufferings for the past 5 years...it has decided to break free and magnify itself as her...thus completely defeated me within 5 meeting...5 years of nuturing and defeat its master in 5 meetings...cold-blooded, swift and harsh...you don't feel the pain cos its so painful that you turn numb..

Waiting for the devil to meet me...only when I can differentiate reality and illusion, then only will my mind be calm and peaceful...mine is different case...by avoiding her does not make me grow less fond of her...it'll make me yearn for her even more...cos she is the magnestification of the devil in my heart all these years...by slaying her face-to-face will then makes me a free man...otherwise, somewhere down the road another gal will appear cos the devil is still within my heart...I believe bro colin knows best...I have to killy own devil in order to be totally freed...

Bro kefuso, we spoke for a while yes, unfortunately like I said to you at the end of our conversation, you did not change at all from the time of she left until now. Look at what your conversation consist of, you'll know, you havent let her go yet. You have listened selectively to what I told you, understood only what that you wanted to hear.

In your mind, you twisted all my words to justify your urge for revenge. And that is wrong. I've explained many times to you, that revenge is also a manifestation of your emptiness, and jumping from love to revenge won't give you clarity and peace. It only shows that you are weak and therefore resort to use force on eliminate the problem. Fact is, you can never eliminate it unless you face the problem itself, which is you. Any girl would have treated you the same way becos of your weakness and the next girl who comes along which you perceived to have the better attributes than YY can still make you fall.

I did not ask you to go 'slay her' face to face becos you are still not ready. I taught you how to face the devil but you refused to listen. So bro, do not use my name if you decide to embark on this, this is not what I advice you to do.

jojogigi
01-11-2008, 11:31 PM

bro kefuso. i think u need another girl to replace her. its a solution to solve ur problems momentarily. To solve it permanently we need to look deep in ourselves. Do you think you can slay her if you meet her face to face. I think its the other way round. The devil is not stupid. If everyone can slay the devil themselves so easily. The world would be a better place. I myself is in no position to tell you what to do. Cos i've been through what you been through for a few times. with diff girls. I solved my problem momentarily by finding others... but it'll still come back to haunt me. To really solve it. we must 1st find the problems in ourselves. Sometimes we cannot blame the WLs for the KC. We allow ourselves. Sometimes they never KC. we throw ourselves at them. like bro do you bj said 你清我愿.

EtherC
02-11-2008, 02:31 AM
孙子曰:

将不胜其忿而蚁附之,杀士卒三分之一,而城不拔者,此攻之灾也。

The irritated general who merely sends in a swarm of troops to attack a walled citadel will suffer a third loss of his men, a fruitless act of failure that accomplishes nothing.

孙子兵法
02-11-2008, 05:57 AM
孙子曰:

将不胜其忿而蚁附之,杀士卒三分之一,而城不拔者,此攻之灾也。

You are not far from success. :p

yongzhen
02-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Bro kefuso, we spoke for a while yes, unfortunately like I said to you at the end of our conversation, you did not change at all from the time of she left until now. Look at what your conversation consist of, you'll know, you havent let her go yet. You have listened selectively to what I told you, understood only what that you wanted to hear.

In your mind, you twisted all my words to justify your urge for revenge. And that is wrong. I've explained many times to you, that revenge is also a manifestation of your emptiness, and jumping from love to revenge won't give you clarity and peace. It only shows that you are weak and therefore resort to use force on eliminate the problem. Fact is, you can never eliminate it unless you face the problem itself, which is you. Any girl would have treated you the same way becos of your weakness and the next girl who comes along which you perceived to have the better attributes than YY can still make you fall.

I did not ask you to go 'slay her' face to face becos you are still not ready. I taught you how to face the devil but you refused to listen. So bro, do not use my name if you decide to embark on this, this is not what I advice you to do.

Agreed with bro colins. Bro kefuso, in yr present state of mind, u lost yr common sense. If best friends can back stab, wat abt these gals that came to get money? Time to wake up fr yr dream. U r not in the right state of mind to face yr devil. And if u start pushing yr real friends away, than u start to fall deeper.

porscheclub
02-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Wow wow wow. It's a Sunday afternoon & I thought I'll visit my bros here & what do I see?

A Sunday soap opera.

Sorry bro TS, I can't help but poke you a little. Boss Sam always offer the most direct & truthful opinions. I don't always agree but if u think hard & go through what some went through, what he said is the truth. Commercial fucks are like buying a packet of milk off the supermarket. U buy them to enjoy & if u don't, someone else will. If nobody buys them, they'll expire & be thrown away. Naturally, they'll be replaced.

I'm in no position to advise you too much & since all the old birds or "aunties" :D have given you advises & even counselling. The decision is still yours.

I totally agree with what they said except that I believe that all "working" ladies & men have feelings too. You come to her like a white knight & shower her with all the goodies & money. Tell me, who wouldn't have the least bit feeling & return you in kind? Especially one who's living off eating "junk food" & perhaps a farmer?

Now, come back to the milk again. You can buy the cow home & milk it but will you want to live with it forever? I mean keeping a mistress. The term mistress means they're kept women, not known to your family & only serving you @ your pleasure, @ your convenience for a price. You keep one because she's beautiful, sexy & passionate in bed unlike hookers. When she's old, she gets replaced or for some till death do they part. Will you & will she want to be with you when you're both old, sick & poor? You're a married man, think about this. (FYI, I'm having problem with this Q too)

Let me tell you. S$25K is no big deal, u mentioned "investment" & her "returns". I was glad that she actually walked out of you. But u idiot actually booked her friend to find out more about her & even ordered a tarma???!!! WTF? With your actions, anyone would think you're just buying love & since you can pay, she'll offer her love for a price. Btw, I think her friend must be damn happy & wondering why you didn't choose her. aiiiii

Let me ask you, in a proper relationship. Will a gal always ask you to pay for everything? Will she ask for cash or presents in kind? To me, a present means a surprise, a gift, out of your own willing heart to the person you like/love & to make her happy & vice versa. I know all your confused thoughts about whether she's genuine or not & the "investment" thing. You are feeling insecured.

You are lonely & desperate for love but luckily you know to come SBF :) What you are experiencing now is all an illusion.

You are weak now. Don't look for her, just erase her from your mind, erase all contacts of her & anyone connected to her. In fact, stay away from women for the moment, you may just hurt an innocent gal. Cars are getting cheap now, spend your money on a Ferrari or buy mine :D the money will burn but your heart won't get hurt.

Sorry, I got a bit carried away because many years ago, I was like you & most recently, I was in a similar situation. Believe me, I've "invested" few galfriends away & I am very poor now. Currently, my ex-KTV PRC galfriend is still sticking with me going through a hard time & her mum's even giving me a loan!

Bro, delete her now. Do it & stop whining. U have some bucks & probably quite capable, don't go down because of women.

andyk
02-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Hi TS,

U are one lucky guy with so BROs here sharing really very good advice with U ! And one concerned Bro even met up with up for a "one to one session"....Really hope that you have benefitted with all the concerns & advice and act on it with more confidence !

One thing i can tell U that all thses PRC gals are "so street smart / experienced to control / manipulate SG guys so well ! It's so common that they even have "multiple accounts / lovers" here & also in PRC because they have master the art of making the guy on top of world & willing to part with his wealth to them wholeheathedly especially once the guy go crazy over them !

And sometimes because of stupid pride & lust,it really hard to let go even U know there's no real future ! So U must really bite the bullet & cut losses before you fall into the "deep black hole".....and end up with heart pain & no more monies in your bank a/c !...

So BRO TS please Do the Right Thing & Enjoy Yr Life Always !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

POSEIDON
02-11-2008, 09:42 PM
touching story. sumarise, is all about $$$MONEY$$$ qian qian qian:o

kefuso
02-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Tks to all bros here for the sound advice...this might be my last post for here...going to meet my other half...leave it fate...do or die, nothing can the fact now as I am at point of no return...if I succeed, I will gain back my esteem, confidence, true-self...if I fail, I'll fall even deeper...maybe no one can help me then...all will be lost...anyway, glad meeting up with bro DYBJ, colin, slider72...sorry if I fail to meet your mark...

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 12:06 AM
glad meeting up with bro DYBJ, colin, slider72...sorry if I fail to meet your mark...

Kefuso, remember what i told you the 1st time we met.
You do not owe anyone anything...you only owe yourself.
Remember also, i told you, based on everything that you said, if you fail, it's expected, if you dun fail, we'll be really surprised if you took this route that we were trying so hard to pull u away from.
Also, remember when i told you that nite, if you decide to take this route, you'll have no face to face anyone anymore...and will disappear.....
All has come true as predicted.
Adios

Darkstorm
03-11-2008, 12:12 AM
Tks to all bros here for the sound advice...this might be my last post for here...going to meet my other half...leave it fate...do or die, nothing can the fact now as I am at point of no return...if I succeed, I will gain back my esteem, confidence, true-self...if I fail, I'll fall even deeper...maybe no one can help me then...all will be lost...anyway, glad meeting up with bro DYBJ, colin, slider72...sorry if I fail to meet your mark...

All the best! I really hope you know what you are doing.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 12:16 AM
All the best! I really hope you know what you are doing.

Wat u r witnessing is the beginning of the end of another KC victim.
Someone who has strong beliefs in Buddhism and compassion but have totally screwed up teachings to fit his own needs and humanly desires.......
May the almighty be lenient to him.

colins
03-11-2008, 12:36 AM

Bro, you never owe us anything man. Do whatever you think you need to do. Although I believe its quite silly to leave whatever you want to fate, but as you said you are at the point of no return. Glad to have met up with you too. Cheers

Darkstorm
03-11-2008, 12:49 AM
Wat u r witnessing is the beginning of the end of another KC victim.
Someone who has strong beliefs in Buddhism and compassion but have totally screwed up teachings to fit his own needs and humanly desires.......
May the almighty be lenient to him.

I can only hope things turn out well for him.

I hope his girl is not taking him for a ride.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 12:59 AM
I can only hope things turn out well for him.

I hope his girl is not taking him for a ride.

Bro, we met, listened to everything even those not posted here.
Confirm, she is taking him for a ride to route 66, and he is willingly providing the wheels.....with tons of self inflicted 希望

xyz1001
03-11-2008, 12:59 AM
TS,

U may already have met her when u read this post BUT it is never too late.
There is ALWAYS point of return. U just need to stop, take a step back, and open your eyes.

Wooden_Handle
03-11-2008, 01:04 AM
Hi Bro, does it need to be in that way, a lot of time decision is made after much negotiations, and also one party may drop from the scene and then re-appear. So give yourself some time and some space, the truth is out there and you will be able to appreciate it.

Darkstorm
03-11-2008, 01:07 AM
Hi Bro, does it need to be in that way, a lot of time decision is made after much negotiations, and also one party may drop from the scene and then re-appear. So give yourself some time and some space, the truth is out there and you will be able to appreciate it.

When a girl drops from the scene and does her vanishing act, something is seriously amiss.

Thom07
03-11-2008, 02:22 AM
Confirm, she is taking him for a ride to route 66, and he is willingly providing the wheels.....with tons of self inflicted 希望

Sometimes it is extremely hard for one to pull himself out of the hole even though the result is obvious to him. One will tend to "lean" towards the so-called "better" thinking. 往好的方面想。

Darkstorm
03-11-2008, 02:36 AM

Then that is really sad man.

I guess, you will be hearing from him any updates on his situation.

Darkstorm
03-11-2008, 02:43 AM

I believe he is a seasoned Samster. But I do wonder this is the first time he has been taken for a ride.

starfox444
03-11-2008, 03:19 AM
Hi Bro kefuso,
Love but dont FALL in love!!
My small advise.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 04:22 AM
I believe he is a seasoned Samster. But I do wonder this is the first time he has been taken for a ride.

Wrong bro, he's a middle aged newbie and this is his 1st comm sex!

DTCEPL
03-11-2008, 08:29 AM
someone so KCed that he/she has forgotten all about themselves but has given everything to someone else who wouldnt even shed a tear at the others demise, the only tear will be, there goes my money tree.:(

Why must Bro DYBJ always be so on the dot when it comes to KC matters.....so real that it hurts so much. I guess when we are KCed, we always lied to ourselve, choosing not the believed the truth which our mind have already determined, our heart always choose to think otherwise, the opposite of our mind.

Peggie83
03-11-2008, 09:06 AM
When a girl drops from the scene and does her vanishing act, something is seriously amiss.

Never trust a WL :cool:

walabis
03-11-2008, 09:46 AM
Why must Bro DYBJ always be so on the dot when it comes to KC matters.....so real that it hurts so much. I guess when we are KCed, we always lied to ourselve, choosing not the believed the truth which our mind have already determined, our heart always choose to think otherwise, the opposite of our mind.

Perhaps if one day the PRC, Viet and Thai women restrict or refuse entry to Singapore coming here to work in KTV, as FL or WL, then we will not see so many love lost and broken heart men. :rolleyes:

pewpew
03-11-2008, 09:49 AM

He is our angel waiting for us to fall into the hands of devil but alway ready to give us a pull back into the heaven.

EtherC
03-11-2008, 10:15 AM
孔子曰:

唯女子与小人难养也

It's the women and the conniving who are the most difficult to deal with.

How bloody true.:cool:

DTCEPL
03-11-2008, 10:18 AM
He is our angel waiting for us to fall into the hands of devil but alway ready to give us a pull back into the heaven.

If Bro DYBJ is a gal.....I sure luv luv her:psuch an Angel......

DTCEPL
03-11-2008, 10:25 AM
Perhaps if one day the PRC, Viet and Thai women restrict or refuse entry to Singapore coming here to work in KTV, as FL or WL, then we will not see so many love lost and broken heart men. :rolleyes:

Bro Walabis.....such may not happen....if Sinkie Garment take such a step, they are create a social problem.....more molesters, rapists, and more patients in IMH suffering from Depression due to broken heart etc....:D

ekemono
03-11-2008, 10:29 AM

then we will start to have a new dept talking about being KC by SG gals. :D

slider_72
03-11-2008, 10:40 AM

Sigh... another one bites the dust. What do you mean by meeting your "other half", she never was and I think, never will be your other half.

Unfortunately, despite what we said when we met up, and despite what all the other bros posted here - and I dare say the opinion of all the bros here is unanimous, you are still seeing only what you want to see and blind to everything else.

Given your current state of mind, if you do decide to meet her, I think there are only two points in your post that are accurate, the first is that you will fail and fall even deeper, and the second is that no one can help you then.

Step back while you still can.

slider_72
03-11-2008, 10:46 AM
then we will start to have a new dept talking about being KC by SG gals. :D

That is not going to happen bro. Since when have SG girls started KCing the SG men?

In my limited experience, the SG men have always been the pussy-pleaser and the SG girls the Empress Dowager. The new dept would probably entail posts by bros on how they failed to sian their SG girl, or how they got spurned by the SG girl.

Since we are at it, might as well start a sub-dept for the SG husbands to whine about how little sex they get at home, how they turn from virile men into hen-pecked husbands immediately after signing the certificate at ROM, etc. When that happens, SBF will really turn into an Aunt Agony column.

naemlo
03-11-2008, 10:47 AM
Sigh... another one bites the dust. What do you mean by meeting your "other half", she never was and I think, never will be your other half.

It is his own life. No matters what happen in the end, it is him to live with it. :cool:

As a stranger, his life dun bother us.

EtherC
03-11-2008, 10:48 AM
非也非也 将无明君唯仿太公渭水钓鱼优哉游哉 :D

You are not far from success. :p

walabis
03-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Bro Walabis.....such may not happen....if Sinkie Garment take such a step, they are create a social problem.....more molesters, rapists, and more patients in IMH suffering from Depression due to broken heart etc....:D

I dun think much social on problem. We do have m'sian or local working in this industry. As for molesting or raping case, punishment is not light if get caught. However nowaday with so many PRCs pour into our shore, eventually we now seeing more divorce, seperation and broken family.

kenny_su
03-11-2008, 11:19 AM

Hey pal,

seriously i think u got big problem, after so many bros here give u advise .... u scare no girls wan u in this world? u know using 25k u can enjoy how many "girls" ? Don let ur small brain take over ur big brain.

Take Care.

DTCEPL
03-11-2008, 11:20 AM
I guess Bro DYBJ advise to Bro Kefuso is to meet the devil and conquer it.

But it may not be applicable to all.....if one is 'strong' enough less the emotional portion since being KCed, he may be able to 'buy' his way out to whatever results he want to see. Meaning one can use money to buy temporary happiness/results or the 'other half' will be subdued to the $ power. But if one is 'weak' in both emotions and fianancial position, when chooses to confront the devil, he may end up worst off and defeated.

Like me, I am not ready to meet my devil, currently I choose to stay far away, not communicate, not sms, not see or hear anything about her. I just disappear and she is out of my life totally/physically, and via these actions, after time, my emotions will be numbed and no longer need her around, better still if I find someone to 'replace' her in my life.

Just some tots to share.

sammyboyfor
03-11-2008, 12:17 PM
Hey pal,

seriously i think u got big problem, after so many bros here give u advise .

Should be "..after so many brothers here give you ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

aczeta76
03-11-2008, 12:23 PM
True Love or Give Up??? 31-10-2008 11:48 PM here is the half ball

I got 2 points deducted for this post????????????????
hahahaha someone must be damn sour......hahahaha

U can afford the zap lah...Kudos to the 3 musketeers again

jojogigi
03-11-2008, 12:43 PM

But it may not be applicable to all.....if one is 'strong' enough less the emotional portion since being KCed, he may be able to 'buy' his way out to whatever results he want to see. Meaning one can use money to buy temporary happiness/results or the 'other half' will be subdued to the $ power. But if one is 'weak' in both emotions and fianancial position, when chooses to confront the devil, he may end up worst off and defeated.

Like me, I am not ready to meet my devil, currently I choose to stay far away, not communicate, not sms, not see or hear anything about her. I just disappear and she is out of my life totally/physically, and via these actions, after time, my emotions will be numbed and no longer need her around, better still if I find someone to 'replace' her in my life.

Just some tots to share.

but what you are doing is just a temporary solution to a permanent problem. And the problem is not the girl. Its ourselves. You do know that right?

DTCEPL
03-11-2008, 01:02 PM
but what you are doing is just a temporary solution to a permanent problem. And the problem is not the girl. Its ourselves. You do know that right?

Yeah i knew it all along, many times I just try to find love in the wrong places and hoping for a quick fix. It all started when we felt empty at home or stress out in work but did not want to bring the problem home.....

yongzhen
03-11-2008, 01:20 PM

Just some tots to share.

U r rite. This is a better way than to face them. But since Bro Kefuso refuse to take this advice, we can't doing anything but pray for him and hope very thing turn out ok.

Bro DTCEPL, try to look for love else where. FL is no no for feeling.

jojogigi
03-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Bro DTCEPL, try to look for love else where. FL is no no for feeling.

can... if you can tarik and pulll den let go and grab... like a taiji master. if not better don't try. talking so much... i also miss my prc gf for a fuck. and tcss... sigh.

colins
03-11-2008, 01:48 PM
can... if you can tarik and pulll den let go and grab... like a taiji master. if not better don't try. talking so much... i also miss my prc gf for a fuck. and tcss... sigh.

Ah...now you are talking like a taiji master. Maybe you can try your new kungfu to get your girl to come to sg. Then its all the free fuck you can ever have. yum yum.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 02:04 PM

Bcos when one is KCed, he is not sane anymore.
To be KCed, means you live for her n not her for you.
Thus the 4 golden rules are broken.
The 4 Golden Rules:
1) 不要背叛自己
2) 不要出卖自己
3)不要骗自己
4)不要对不起自己

If you apply the above, the rest are obvious.
Remember what i mentioned before, a clear mind is a dangerous mind. A clouded mind, is a screwed up mind.
Also, if you are clear, you can see the end from the beginning.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 02:07 PM

Bro i am touched by your post but no, i'm no angel. Just cant bear to see people fall from grace into the hands of others who just wants to destroy them, slowly but surely.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 02:11 PM
If Bro DYBJ is a gal.....I sure luv luv her:psuch an Angel......

If you only knew what and how I KC them, you wont be saying this liao.....
Honestly, I am doing this as charity, to break even and give back after all the gals, WL or not, I've KCed and played thru all these years. sigh:mad:
And bcos i have a high success KC rate, even till now, hehehe, i can read them like a book...and thus, takes a thief to catch a thief....
Take this as my little confession.

jojogigi
03-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Ah...now you are talking like a taiji master. Maybe you can try your new kungfu to get your girl to come to sg. Then its all the free fuck you can ever have. yum yum.

talk one thing... doing is another.... lol. talk is easy.

she's going to work in malaysia... will call me up.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 02:16 PM

I wud always recommend that, but only if you're absolutely ready.
Simple reason is that i support 面对 and totally dun believe to 逃避 on anything in life.
He was not! Though on the 1st nite he kept reinforcing that he is clear and doesnt love her anymore, where i told him he's BSing himself.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 02:17 PM
U can afford the zap lah...Kudos to the 3 musketeers again

I know bro acteza but this zap makes no sense wor, that's y.

DTCEPL
03-11-2008, 03:22 PM
If you only knew what and how I KC them, you wont be saying this liao.....

Bro DYBJ.......I know what sort of man you are:D, kekeke

DTCEPL
03-11-2008, 03:27 PM
Bro DYBJ, actually I really got something I wished to learn from you.....that is how to KC and not be KCed at the end of the 'game', want to be in controlled and don't wished to be hurt once again, but of course I have limited resources unlike you with deep pockets. I called it a game because I no longer know how to describe a relationship between a Man and a Lady.

Darkstorm
03-11-2008, 03:43 PM
Bro DYBJ, actually I really got something I wished to learn from you.....that is how to KC and not be KCed at the end of the 'game', want to be in controlled and don't wished to be hurt once again, but of course I have limited resources unlike you with deep pockets. I called it a game because I no longer know how to describe a relationship between a Man and a Lady.

Me too. But I wonder what the "tuition fee" is. :)

cablesnwires
03-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Hi to all the brothers, I'll been missing for almost a month now :) due to work commitment (was in Germany and now in Korea).

@kefuso

Many brothers had already offered their advice. It is up to you whether to heed them or not. I'm not in a position to give advice yet, but just remember this as well:

"It's easier to a mountain than to change one's character". I'm not saying you cannot achieve it, but more often it will take more than money to do so.

Not to offend brother kefuso, but do you really think that staying in the suite and having a beautiful night scenery will make her remember the good times? I can bet to my last Korean won that she will brag to her friends about having stayed in an expensive hotel, having a lavish dinner, etc... but never to her friends about you as person.

I can see that you are a romantic person, and thinks that she too is one. Trust me, they are never romantic, especially when they are here for one purpose.

The Landlord
03-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Bro kefuso, I do understand what you are going thru. Not all PRC are bad but they do have a purpose coming here.

colins
03-11-2008, 04:48 PM
I can bet to my last Korean won that she will brag to her friends about having stayed in an expensive hotel, having a lavish dinner, etc... but never to her friends about you as person.

Hahahaha.... this is so true!

I think they will tell abt the person, but probably to take the victim as a joke to entertain all her friends.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Never trust a WL :cool:

I received a PM to help you Peggie83.
Would you be so kind as to let us know your story and create it in another thread so we wont get mixed up with the other probs people are facing.....tks

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Bro DYBJ.......I know what sort of man you are:D, kekeke

Really??? Tell me...tell me.....
I have been waiting for a day someone else besides me sifu can read me like a book......

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 05:47 PM

We have met Lancer76.
One day, god knows when, if you can DRAG yourself to meet us, i'll tell u a trick or 2.
Remember, to KC someone, like the WLs, your mind must be set and clear and not deluded!!!!

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Me too. But I wonder what the "tuition fee" is. :)

There's none my friend.
Only kopi but seems like i usually end up paying hahahaha not that i mind la
Its all about domination and control...of everything.
Once you submit, you're in others control liao.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 05:50 PM
unlike you with deep pockets.

Me no deep pocket la.....me simple wage earner only...been earning the same salary for 10yrs liao no increment, no bonus, no 13th month nottin...sob sob hahahaha

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Hahahaha.... this is so true!

I think they will tell abt the person, but probably to take the victim as a joke to entertain all her friends.

Same applies like when i tell my kakis about the stoopid WLs who throw themselves at me for free...hahahahaha

cablesnwires
03-11-2008, 05:53 PM
There's none my friend.

Hi bro DYBJ, very true indeed.

I can't up your points yet, but I will when I can. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Hi bro DYBJ, very true indeed.

I can't up your points yet, but I will when I can. :)

No worries my friend & welcome back.
Point are not imp to me, i am here to help, not earn points.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 06:02 PM
talk one thing... doing is another.... lol. talk is easy.

It is all mind over matter.
A discipline that many cannot do.
Once mastered, applicable to all aspects of life...work or relationships.

Like you, how to mind over matter when your mind kenna stolen away and left somewhere in the back alleys of ShenZhen? :p

DTCEPL
03-11-2008, 06:02 PM

Its 101% true, I fight so much 'war' and for the matter that I was KCed, I was in contol initially, but after 3 months into the relationship, I gave up the domination and control, that for once, in return I was KCed by her, and so on for the next 18months. Maybe because I am overly attracted to her and I lost to her in the KC game.....Totally fall in her hands, playing me round and round, worst still, I am a willing party.

After this damn KCed incident, I will never submit again and repeat the same mistakes.

slider_72
03-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Not to offend brother kefuso, but do you really think that staying in the suite and having a beautiful night scenery will make her remember the good times? I can bet to my last Korean won that she will brag to her friends about having stayed in an expensive hotel, having a lavish dinner, etc... but never to her friends about you as person.

Well it all depends on how the girl feels about you. With my girl, who has since gone back, there was once that I mentioned in passing that I spent quite a fortune on these 5 star hotels and nice restaurants that we went to. I told her that perhaps it was a mistake on my part and that instead of wasting money on these lavish luxuries, I should have given her the money instead which she could have put to better use.

Her reply surprised me somewhat. She said that by giving her the money, it would be spent in no time and there is no shared memory between us. By indulging in these 5 star hotels and nice restaurants, what we would have between us is the shared memories of the wonderful times we spent together, even though the amout of time we have with each other is limited. She said that if she were to choose between the money or the shared memories of a beautiful time together, she would prefer the shared memories anytime.

As for bragging about staying in nice hotels, etc, yeah, sure she bragged to her friends about it. However, my sources also tell me that she told her friends a lot of nice things about me as a person.

Sigh, she was indeed such a sweetheart. Missed her so.

End of the day, i guess it all boils down to what the girl see in you. If what she saw in you is just another customer, what bro cablesandwires said is probably 100% true. But if what she sees in you is a lover, BF or FB, then the dynamics would be totally different.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 06:05 PM
Its 101% true, I fight so much 'war' and for the matter that I was KCed, I was in contol initially, but after 3 months into the relationship, I gave up the domination and control, that for once, in return I was KCed by her, and so on for the next 18months. Maybe because I am overly attracted to her and I lost to her in the KC game.....Totally fall in her hands, playing me round and round, worst still, I am a willing party.

After this damn KCed incident, I will never submit again and repeat the same mistakes.

Remember the golden rule, they are all guilty till proven innocent by their attributes, not by words, swallowing your cum, allowing you to be the 1st guy to anal her etc..........
Until they can prove to you beyond a benefit of a doubt that they are totally for you and nothing else, then u can actually consider her to be an actual companion....until then, enjoy the good feeling packaged bonk!
Fail safe strategy!

colins
03-11-2008, 06:08 PM

KC is like mahjong, its a game of stamina! You may win for the first few round, but if you dun keep with the intensity, you lose every ground you gain and more. haha...

DTCEPL
03-11-2008, 06:11 PM
We have met Lancer76.
One day, god knows when, if you can DRAG yourself to meet us, i'll tell u a trick or 2.
Remember, to KC someone, like the WLs, your mind must be set and clear and not deluded!!!!

Lancer76 was a very nice guy.......we also met up once a while to lim kopi and chit chat.

But to meet Grandmaster DYBJ and other fellow Grandmasters, I better be very ready before meeting up, wait u can see thru me naked....I damn mah lu.....:D

colins
03-11-2008, 06:14 PM
Her reply surprised me somewhat. She said that by giving her the money, it would be spent in no time and there is no shared memory between us. By indulging in these 5 star hotels and nice restaurants, what we would have between us is the shared memories of the wonderful times we spent together, even though the amount of time we have with each other is limited. She said that if she were to choose between the money or the shared memories of a beautiful time together, she would prefer the shared memories anytime.

This is so touching...sad that she has left or else more memories can be created. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Lancer76 was a very nice guy.......we also met up once a while to lim kopi and chit chat.

But to meet Grandmaster DYBJ and other fellow Grandmasters, I better be very ready before meeting up, wait u can see thru me naked....I damn mah lu.....:D

Its ok my friend...what you heard is all TRUE!
I wud luv to meet someone i cant see thru yet on the 1st meet...hahahaha
No worries, take your time, maybe go do a facial and some makeover sessions then let us know...baskit!:p

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Sigh, she was indeed such a sweetheart. Missed her so.

Soooooooooooooooo touchy touchy......me cry cry
Bloody hell, Slider, this coming from you, you shud be analed by jojogigi...our anal king.........
Time to renew brain wash session liao hahahaha
You ok bro? Not falling back into the pit are u?

Darkstorm
03-11-2008, 06:27 PM
There's none my friend.
Only kopi but seems like i usually end up paying hahahaha not that i mind la

That is a "tuition fee" I would gladly pay. :)

When you want it? :)

cablesnwires
03-11-2008, 06:28 PM
End of the day, i guess it all boils down to what the girl see in you. If what she saw in you is just another customer, what bro cablesandwires said is probably 100% true. But if what she sees in you is a lover, BF or FB, then the dynamics would be totally different.

Bro slider_72, I'm not sure about your experiences with your girl, but I do believe that bro kefuso's r/s is different from yours. :)

More often than not, there are little things that you have done that might have impressed her, and these are little things that money cannot buy. I'm sure that you were there for her when she's in a vunerable state and your concern for her may have moved her to feel for you.

Money cannot buy love, it may be a catalyst, but definitely not love. :)

jojogigi
03-11-2008, 06:29 PM
Really??? Tell me...tell me.....
I have been waiting for a day someone else besides me sifu can read me like a book......
do you bj likes to fug my ass.. this is the truth.. and the truth shall set you free.

jojogigi
03-11-2008, 06:31 PM
It is all mind over matter.
A discipline that many cannot do.
Once mastered, applicable to all aspects of life...work or relationships.

Like you, how to mind over matter when your mind kenna stolen away and left somewhere in the back alleys of ShenZhen? :p

soon will be lost in kuala lumpur liao. hahahah

jojogigi
03-11-2008, 06:35 PM
That is a "tuition fee" I would gladly pay. :)

When you want it? :)

ill gladly keep it for do you bj... im his persoANAL secretary ....haha.

Darkstorm
03-11-2008, 06:36 PM
ill gladly keep it for do you bj... im his persoANAL secretary ....haha.

Hahaha....what happened to your reputation points? Someone anyhow zapped you?

DTCEPL
03-11-2008, 06:41 PM
then u can actually consider her to be an actual companion....

This is what I have been looking all these years.....a companion and buddy:o

So many years....I ended up zero but I will keep on trying:D

Darkstorm
03-11-2008, 06:48 PM

But frankly, it is highly unlikely one can find a good girl as a suitable companion from the nightlife.

jojogigi
03-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Hahaha....what happened to your reputation points? Someone anyhow zapped you?
cos i postede an out of pt thread then kenna zap lo. haha

slider_72
03-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Soooooooooooooooo touchy touchy......me cry cry
Bloody hell, Slider, this coming from you, you shud be analed by jojogigi...our anal king.........
Time to renew brain wash session liao hahahaha
You ok bro? Not falling back into the pit are u?

Don't worry bro, definitely not falling back into the pit. I am in full control over my senses. :cool:

In this section, we have always been talking about meeting our demons. She is not my demon. I have already slewed my demon. My demon was myself.

About my girl, I think it is more accurate to say that we both have affections for each other, but we both know that it is impossible for us to carry on. So that period of time before she left, it was a sweet and memorable time for both of us.

Although I do miss her after she left, there is no feeling of hurt, resentment, self-doubt, etc, etc, etc. In fact, whenever I think of her, it brings a smile to my face. Its hard to describe the feeling but I suppose the closest word I can think of is probably "liberated"?

I harbour no illusion of a happily-ever-after, neither am I clinging on to this relationship. Yes, she will probably call me soon, and I think we will probably remain in contact, at least for a while. Who knows, we may even meet up again in future. But I also believe that over a period of time, this will probably just die a slow and natural death.

You will probably say that I have fallen into another KC trap. Well it depends on what is your definition of a KC trap. To me, I define it as a girl using KC to entrap a guy with the purpose of obtaining financial or other benefits from that guy.

By the above definition, I don't think I have fallen into another KC trap. The financial and/or other benefits that she derived from me thus far is definitely not worth her time and effort, if that was her intention. I think the evidence shows beyond reasonable doubt that her being with me was not due to money. Now that she is not in Singapore anymore, all the more she will not be able to derive any financial benefits from me. I am not about to remit money over to her, regardless of the reason that she might give.

I enjoyed the time we spent together, enjoyed feeling loved by her, enjoyed loving her as well. Life is far too complicated already. So to me, I think we should all enjoy what makes us happy, for as long as practicable, but should never cling on to it. When it is time to move on, move on.

So to answer your question whether I need a renewed brain wash session, thanks but I don't think I need one right now. :D

Darkstorm
03-11-2008, 07:24 PM

Just given you 5 points, not that it matters :)

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 07:31 PM

Do not be too eager to fill that void...the more you want, the more you'll just grab anything that comes along the way that you may have the slightest feeling for.
Be calm and patient my friend, 是你的就是你的,不是你的不要抢!
You'll be alright.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 07:32 PM
soon will be lost in kuala lumpur liao. hahahah

You only got your lumpah ji and lanjiao left, so what you plan to leave in Msia this time?

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 07:34 PM
But frankly, it is highly unlikely one can find a good girl as a suitable companion from the nightlife.

Agree, still possible but really like looking for a needle in a haystack bro...not easy...takes lotsa time, patience and mental warfare......

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 07:37 PM
Don't worry bro, definitely not falling back into the pit. I am in full control over my senses. :cool:

Good to hear that bro, we're all human & we all fall sometime....me too hahahaha
Well, when you need an ear, u know where to get it ya.
Cheers and kopi soon........

colins
03-11-2008, 07:37 PM
In this section, we have always been talking about meeting our demons. She is not my demon. I have already slewed my demon. My demon was myself.

Take it easy man. You are right that the demon is ourselves, but it will continue to live and feed on us for as long as we live. Even the strongest man falter a little becos it can never be removed from us. That's why we always talk about constant control and keeping our thoughts balanced. Just when you think that the demon is no more, you have created a new demon in its place. Once you relax a little, it attacks. This is also what bro kefuso din understand.

In life, we all need comfort zones. We need to love and be loved. Relying on comfort zone is ok but it must never be out of your inner circle. And the inner circle always consist of your immediate family members only.

Think about it, has this experience changed you? Has it changed your taste if you seek a new girlfriend? Do you feel that you trusted yourself more or trusted her more? Finally, do you now seek a similar type of feeling from a girl? If you do, will there be a higher chance of you wanting to catch it?

The answers will not be revealed now, but I hope you do know this, bad experience makes you tougher, good experience will never make you hardier.

B.Bollocks
03-11-2008, 10:54 PM
I am being KCed now after reading the posts...smae thing..want insurance of my feelings for her, want me to take care of her, seen her parents.....jialat!

kefuso
03-11-2008, 11:35 PM
just met my devil and it was a nice outing...as usual, still romantic...however, the devil has disclose nitty gritty details that I am surprised to hear...confirm she's out to kill me...just by her ordering of food that I am aware...mentioned sob sob story about her lifestyle back in homeland again...but when I purposely bring her to this restaurant becos she mention that never try such cuisine before. I acted blur by pretending to forget the name but she knows what I am talking abt!!! Bro dybj, tks for yr short feedback but I just wanna confirm their MO...told you what she proposed and hush hush pls...just between u and colin will do...now bidding time and playing along with her... waiting for her to dealt me with another kc slash but my mind is alrdy with someone else...so confirm I won't be con $$$ again...just want to see the end result that I can sleep and play with the devil w/o being con again when she strikes...if that's the case, does it mean I have overcome my own devil???

Fishcer
04-11-2008, 12:00 AM
...just want to see the end result that I can sleep and play with the devil w/o being con again when she strikes...if that's the case, does it mean I have overcome my own devil???

Sorry for crashing this thread...was just reading cos nothin 2 do at nite..cannot sleep :D

Anyway, just my 2 cents worth....

Me think that a person's "devil" will always be there...to me it is his lust and his desire and need for affection...its just how he is going to control it, and the limit to which he will feed the "devil"...

So, if u succeed, good for u...but keep in mind u have just tamed n fed the "devil"...when it gets hungry again, then do keep urself in control and not be manipulated by ur desires...feed them, but do not let them overtake ur mind :)

Fishcer
04-11-2008, 12:02 AM

Me contribute u 4 little pts...:D

Darkstorm
04-11-2008, 12:28 AM
just met my devil and it was a nice outing...as usual, still romantic...however, the devil has disclose nitty gritty details that I am surprised to hear...confirm she's out to kill me...just by her ordering of food that I am aware...mentioned sob sob story about her lifestyle back in homeland again...but when I purposely bring her to this restaurant becos she mention that never try such cuisine before. I acted blur by pretending to forget the name but she knows what I am talking abt!!! Bro dybj, tks for yr short feedback but I just wanna confirm their MO...told you what she proposed and hush hush pls...just between u and colin will do...now bidding time and playing along with her... waiting for her to dealt me with another kc slash but my mind is alrdy with someone else...so confirm I won't be con $$$ again...just want to see the end result that I can sleep and play with the devil w/o being con again when she strikes...if that's the case, does it mean I have overcome my own devil???

Congratulations! You survived. :)

porscheclub
04-11-2008, 02:04 AM
just met my devil and it was a nice outing......if that's the case, does it mean I have overcome my own devil???

Wow good 4 u bro. U are strong, may u overcome your own devil soon. Looks like another soul saved.

brewon
04-11-2008, 02:35 AM
gosh, you must hate your wife very much to be doing this. Best of luck though, sounds like you have gotten picture perfect moments and no more.

porscheclub
04-11-2008, 02:35 AM
Bcos when one is KCed, he is not sane anymore.
To be KCed, means you live for her n not her for you.
Thus the 4 golden rules are broken.
The 4 Golden Rules:
1) 不要背叛自己
2) 不要出卖自己
3)不要骗自己
4)不要对不起自己

If you apply the above, the rest are obvious.
Remember what i mentioned before, a clear mind is a dangerous mind. A clouded mind, is a screwed up mind.
Also, if you are clear, you can see the end from the beginning.

Bro, u are like the oracle. The devil & the angel ;)

Thanks to the bro who upped me, just doing my part & hope someone will do the same to me when I need it.

The Landlord
04-11-2008, 04:18 AM
Glad to hear that you have overcome it bro.:):):)

jojogigi
04-11-2008, 04:22 AM
Me contribute u 4 little pts...:D

tk u fisherrrr

colins
04-11-2008, 04:32 AM
...if that's the case, does it mean I have overcome my own devil???

eh...I really like to think so but you said yourself, she hasn't dealt you any KC blow yet so let's see till the end. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
04-11-2008, 05:05 AM
if that's the case, does it mean I have overcome my own devil???

Let's just see how it goes and dun be to eager to put a verdict that is based on unstable ground.

DO_YOU_BJ
04-11-2008, 05:07 AM
I am being KCed now after reading the posts...smae thing..want insurance of my feelings for her, want me to take care of her, seen her parents.....jialat!

Bro Bollocks, seeing her parents aint no big freaking deal.
Remember, its you n you and you only.
Post your story in a new thread and i'm sure the good bros here will lead you to the lite.

DO_YOU_BJ
04-11-2008, 05:10 AM
Bro, u are like the oracle. The devil & the angel ;)

Thanks to the bro who upped me, just doing my part & hope someone will do the same to me when I need it.

Bro PorscheClub, dun say that please....me shy shy hehehehehe:o

colins
04-11-2008, 05:28 AM

Tell your story bro.

Before the eighties, meeting parents means big occasion coming. You start planning for the first kid. Parents go around the neighbourhood spreading news that their daughter is relocating to another village across the mountain. Daughter is clueless about her new hubby.

During the nineties, meeting parents can be a ploy by daughters to get the man to believe that he is the ONE. Parents become clueless so to why their daughter got so many male friends coming home for dinner.

In the 21st century, parents ask daughters why their caitaos are late for dinner. Again, they will start to spread news that they themselves are relocating to the city with a new condo on standby. New hubby is clueless as to why so many villagers are keen to see him.

sammyboyfor
04-11-2008, 06:01 AM

You got zapped for a quote that included the whole image at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/100695-prc-got-caught-want-come-sg-how.html#post3200445

That was totally unnecessary. :rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
04-11-2008, 06:23 AM
You got zapped for a quote that included the whole image at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/100695-prc-got-caught-want-come-sg-how.html#post3200445

That was totally unnecessary. :rolleyes:

Bwahahaha Jojogigi told ya pussy aint healthy for ya hahahahaha

DTCEPL
04-11-2008, 08:18 AM
Bwahahaha Jojogigi told ya pussy aint healthy for ya hahahahaha

I think Bro Jojogigi is better off with Butts and Ass iszt???:D

Just Kidding

DTCEPL
04-11-2008, 08:50 AM
just met my devil and it was a nice outing...as usual, still romantic...just want to see the end result that I can sleep and play with the devil w/o being con again when she strikes...if that's the case, does it mean I have overcome my own devil???

Bro Kefuso.....do you love her?.....if not, then you are not KCed. I don't think you are KCed.............maybe just mess up abit temporary due to emptiness.

As in my case, I loved her so much, even after I am almost destroyed by her after a 2 years relationship, I can't bear to hurt her or her family abit. Now, I just stayed far away from her, hopefully not to meet or hear from her ever again.

EtherC
04-11-2008, 10:46 AM
So you came to know she's a liar and a cheat yet you want to go back to her, sleep with her and wait for her to ply her schemes on you?

You have to be honest with yourself. Are you still besotted with her looks,mannerisms & figure? If one day in the heat of passion she initiates raw sex with you, will you be able to resist her?If you can't there comes the possibility of her pregnancy. Can you marry such a woman if she has your child?Do you have the ability to kill your unborn child?How prepared are you to raise a kid on your own? Will she be the paragon of fidelity?Can you trust her?Can you withstand another divorce?

Our demons are internal. The struggle is within, but now you are trying externalise it, painting her as your demon and thinking by resisting her KC traps you defeat yourself. Basically you offered the money to her willingly, she didn't force you. They have many ways of milking money out of us men, I don't believe Bro DYB can summarise it all in one meeting, even if you ask him now he'll tell you they always have new tricks up their sleeves. Its like the continuous improvement projects of their trade. She took so much from you without even using much of her trade skills, I can't imagine what she can take if she becomes focused. Its not that I look down on you, its more of a respect I developed for their professionalism.

slider_72
04-11-2008, 10:52 AM
Think about it, has this experience changed you? Has it changed your taste if you seek a new girlfriend? Do you feel that you trusted yourself more or trusted her more? Finally, do you now seek a similar type of feeling from a girl? If you do, will there be a higher chance of you wanting to catch it?

The answers will not be revealed now, but I hope you do know this, bad experience makes you tougher, good experience will never make you hardier.

Well actually I had two consecutive experiences one after the other. The first you guys heard about when we first met, and the second came shortly thereafter. Both were totally unintentional.

I would say that the first was a bad experience. Then I was banging my head against the wall living the illusion that it was love. The whole 'relationship' with the first one was emotionally draining and made me really weary. That was when I first met up with you guys, our resident Aunties Agony at Hakim. Hehehe.

The second girl is a good experience. We started off as friends. When I visited her at her work place, yes I was a customer, paid the usual tariffs, etc. But we would meet up for lunch/coffee when she was not working or after work. At the begining, it was just like any friends would, not even touching each other, holding hands or anything like that. The affection for each other grew from there, incrementally after each outing we had.

Why do I say it was a good experience? Well the times we spent together were truly happy times and we enjoyed each others' company. There was none of that weary, emotionally draining feelings unlike with the previous girl. Now that she has left our sunny shores, although I do miss her, when I reflect back on the times spent together, it brings about a peaceful and happy feeling. There was a feeling of fulfillment.

I questioned myself numerous times why the great disparity in my feelings between these two girls. My conclusion was that with the first, the affection was not mutual and was just an illusion. With the second girl, the affection was mutual and real. The other conclusion I had why I felt at peace with myself was because I came to the realisation that there was no need to possess. I don't possess her and I don't need to possess her, whether temporarily or permanently. There is also no 希望。 My final conclusion is that since I don't harbour any hopes of any further development, and since in my mind she is not mine to possess in the first place, there is no loss, no deprivation.

So I have learnt something from the second girl. It is almost zen-like. Our real demon, I believe, is our need to possess, our desire to win, our unwillingness to let go and our tendency to cling on to something.

Therefore, it is not true that a good experience will never make one hardier. It all depends. A good experience may bring about lessons which you may never learn from a bad experience.

I think the nett effect of both relationships have made me even more immuned to the KC trap (and by KC trap I mean the girl using the false pretence of a relationship to obtain financial and/or other benefits from the guy). I feel that I am a lot more detached now when it comes to these things.

EtherC
04-11-2008, 11:07 AM
Well Bro Slider its always nice to see a Samster grow stronger out of his experiences. Its good that you've become pragmatic about perils of cheonging and yet retain the 人间有情 attitude. Ps: your 情 in your signature became 请客的请.

This is a materialistic society so its in our psyche to latch on harder than most people because we have a long way down and there's no net below. It takes time and experience to grow and everyday we learn more about ourselves be it through helping others or facing our own demons.

Good luck to us all. 7 up!:D

slider_72
04-11-2008, 11:28 AM
Well Bro Slider its always nice to see a Samster grow stronger out of his experiences. Its good that you've become pragmatic about perils of cheonging and yet retain the 人间有情 attitude. Ps: your 情 in your signature became 请客的请.

This is a materialistic society so its in our psyche to latch on harder than most people because we have a long way down and there's no net below. It takes time and experience to grow and everyday we learn more about ourselves be it through helping others or facing our own demons.

Good luck to us all. 7 up!:D

Hahaha. Used wrong word again. Sigh... my mummy always say I ought to have paid more attention in class during Chinese lessons. Paiseh paiseh. :o

DTCEPL
04-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Its good that you've become pragmatic about perils of cheonging and yet retain the 人间有情 attitude. Ps: your 情 in your signature became 请客的请.

Maybe he did it on purpose......:Dor maybe he failed his Chinese......

Kidding Bros

DTCEPL
04-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Hahaha. Used wrong word again. Sigh... my mummy always say I ought to have paid more attention in class during Chinese lessons. Paiseh paiseh. :o

Now you can have all the FOC Chinese lessons with your PRC KCs:p

My Mandarin improved because of my association with PRCs too....and also my regular business trips to China.

slider_72
04-11-2008, 11:38 AM

My Mandarin improved because of my association with PRCs too....and also my regular business trips to China.

You may not believe it but it was not until about 5 months ago, when I met the first girl that I mentioned, I have never sent a single sms in Chinese. Nowadays, I even try my level best to read the Chinese newspaper, and the Chinese subtitles in the movies.

DTCEPL
04-11-2008, 11:55 AM
You may not believe it but it was not until about 5 months ago, when I met the first girl that I mentioned, I have never sent a single sms in Chinese. Nowadays, I even try my level best to read the Chinese newspaper, and the Chinese subtitles in the movies.

Same here, I pick up Chinese SMS when my ex walks into my life two years back.

Even my PRC colleagues feels that my Chinese Level is up to the grade, less writing skills of course....I can read, text, communicates in Chinese, but can't write Chinese well.....writing skills still in lower Primary level or worst:D

I am trying to improve on Business Mandarin rather....which is weak....picking up the techincal terms here and there when dealing with PRCs and Taiwanese business associates/colleagues.

Now I even action alittle, I am a translator for my only Chinese/Hockien speaking Boss......English to Chinese, Chinese to English.....hopefully I got it right, always translated legal contracts/documents.....:p

pewpew
04-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Now I even action alittle, I am a translator for my only Chinese/Hockien speaking Boss......English to Chinese, Chinese to English.....hopefully I got it right, always translated legal contracts/documents.....:p

Haha bro powderful, got hole poke and got chinese learnt!!!

Peggie83
04-11-2008, 12:02 PM

Is there computer lesson for basic chinese character user for QQ purpose ?

DTCEPL
04-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Haha bro powderful, got hole poke and got chinese learnt!!!

No lah, trying to act important mah, then year end Boss may consider AWS or Bonus for me mah.....also must act busy at work:D

I got no Chinese hole to poke liao ley.....scared of such holes.....wait poke liao cannot pull out....kena the KCed locked.....die liao:p

Me only want to learn some Chinese and try to be ready when the sleeping Dragon awakens, I guess she is half awake over the past 10 years.

aces68
04-11-2008, 12:13 PM

Agree...me too..I never thought I could send sms in chinese until I started chionging PRC...haha..guess it's not too bad since I could improve my Mandarin by a little..

DTCEPL
04-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Agree...me too..I never thought I could send sms in chinese until I started chionging PRC...haha..guess it's not too bad since I could improve my Mandarin by a little..

Thats is surely an important skill that you can pick up for FREE:p

Wats next....sms in Thai/Viet etc. I guess soon all the language schools will be out of business.;) and the Sony/Nokia/Samung etc phones needs to carter for such needs or they already have such functions???

cablesnwires
04-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Haha... why am I not surprised? :D

Spent 3 months in PRC 2 years back, and voila, texting in chinese sms... same like you guys, never liked chinese during my school days....

@bro slider_72,

I totally agree with you bro, it is the need to possess, the need to win in all situation that are the perils of life.

To me, knowing when to let go is perhaps the hardest part of it all. I'm really glad your 2nd encounter had been a fulfilling experience for you.

Just hope our bro kefuso too learnt from his experience.

EtherC
04-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Don't think computer chips can replace human translators entirely. For example in China there's Lingo like "真是太牛了". In Taiwan there are phrases like "月光族". If you put it through a software it might come out as "Really its too cow" when it should be translated as "It's really solid/amazing". "月光族" translates as moonlight tribe when it should be translated as "spendthrifts".

Even some British schools are making Chinese lessons mandatory since 2006, so we got to buck up. It will be embarrassing to have a Brit kid correcting us on Chinese usage don't you think?:D

xyz1001
04-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Well actually I had two consecutive experiences one after the other. The first you guys heard about when we first met, and the second came shortly thereafter.

I questioned myself numerous times why the great disparity in my feelings between these two girls.

So I have learnt something from the second girl. It is almost zen-like. Our real demon, I believe, is our need to possess, our desire to win, our unwillingness to let go and our tendency to cling on to something.

Therefore, it is not true that a good experience will never make one hardier. It all depends. A good experience may bring about lessons which you may never learn from a bad experience.

Hi bro slider,

Now it all make sense to me. I was wondering why the big differences in your emotion. So is 2 different gals ya. Guess i missing too many kopi sessions. :p

Glad to hear that u have learnt and grow. Now u know 1 thing more abt love, it is never to possess.

So did u learn from the good experience or the bad experience? The bad experience is almost necessary to let u see the differences. What if the good one happens first, will u ended the same way. All things happen for a reason. But all is good, good experiences bad experiences, is all these that make u the man u are today. :)

slider_72
04-11-2008, 02:30 PM
So did u learn from the good experience or the bad experience? The bad experience is almost necessary to let u see the differences. What if the good one happens first, will u ended the same way. All things happen for a reason. But all is good, good experiences bad experiences, is all these that make u the man u are today.

I learnt from both the good and the bad experience. I was fortunate that the good experience came almost immediately after the bad. The contrast could not be any clearer, with things from the first experience still very fresh in my mind. It was like going on board a 52' luxury yacht immediately after finishing a stomach-churning roller coaster ride.

There are some bros out there who condemn the PRC WLs and take issue with any sort of relationships with them. My take on this is it all depends on the girl. While the majority of them are out for money and nothing else, they are also human and also have emotional needs.

For our own protection, I concede that bro DYBJ's philosophy that they should be treated as guilty until proven innocent ought to be adopted at all times. But I also think that we should not pre-judge the girl without giving her a chance to prove herself. Although they will still rank amongst the minority, I believe there are some of the WLs out there that truly feel for and have genuine affection for their man.

Unfortunately the majority are like the girl that Kefuso met, simply out for a meal ticket. Even with the girl that bro Kefuso met, while she may regard him as well as a few other men as her meal tickets, chai taos, it is entirely conceivable that there may be one particular special guy in her life whom she does not ask for money or gifts from, and whom she would happily and willingly spend time with without payment.

I just prefer not to see things in absolute terms. Few things in life are in clear black or white. Most things are in a certain shade of grey. Makes life even more interesting, doesn't it? :)

colins
04-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Well actually I had two consecutive experiences one after the other. The first you guys heard about when we first met, and the second came shortly thereafter. Both were totally unintentional.

I think the nett effect of both relationships have made me even more immuned to the KC trap (and by KC trap I mean the girl using the false pretence of a relationship to obtain financial and/or other benefits from the guy). I feel that I am a lot more detached now when it comes to these things.

Agree that good and bad experience will give you different lessons. As long as you are in control, well things will be as expected and you get peace from every outcome. Good for you dude. :p

DTCEPL
04-11-2008, 03:13 PM
I guess true love is when you are willing to take a bullet for her, or rather shielding her from all dangers, like what parents will do for their children.

I don't say all people will do so.....depending on individuals.....but I know I will.

porscheclub
04-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Actually, why are some of u seasoned guys still toying with these gals? Or in fact toying with yourself & KCing them back seems to be like a trophy for yourself? Like what bro DYBJ says hunter & hunted. Is this all a game? We know the game, the "rules" & "perils" yet we still enter this pit & get ourselves hurt. Or is it "getting back @ them"? Fang bu xia ma?

Then u guys come here to discuss how to deal with them in details. Perhaps we can even have a book "101 ideas with PRC gals" :D

What EtherC said is right. We are the ones giving the gals the $ & love, hoping for some returns. Nobody forced us, ni qing wo yuan. The gals do return us the favours but when we get shortchanged, we cry-baby. This is all about trade, a business transaction. Don't get me wrong, I do find love in night spots myself but you guys know jolly well whether she's the one you'll marry. Aren't there proper gals that you know around you?

The above not directed @ newbies "falling in love" with commercial sex.

Just some of my thoughts & I do appreciate the old birds here helping us @ time of distress.

I know some PRC gals who's never done this trade & they've heard how their "sisters/friends" been cheated by Sg men as well. For every one man hurt, there's another women that suffered. Gals get pregnant, we don't. I won't argue about stats but hey, this is nightlife. I'm not helping PRCs but I think before we even enter into a KTV or brothel, we should know the lines.

cablesnwires
04-11-2008, 05:34 PM

I know some PRC gals who's never done this trade & they've heard how their "sisters/friends" been cheated by Sg men as well. For every one man hurt, there's another women that suffered. Gals get pregnant, we don't. I won't argue about stats but hey, this is nightlife. I'm not helping PRCs but I think before we even enter into a KTV or brothel, we should know the lines.

This is not a game, but rather the rules of nature. To hunt or be hunted. I do agree that there is a fair proportion of girls having suffered, but do bear in mind that they do have a choice even before starting this line. If they are not strong enough, don't do it, and this also applies to the guys as well.

Many a times, the situation started innocently with the guy think "Wow, so beautiful n sexy, must try to bonk her, man!!!". At that point of time, the guy works his charms, and along the way, finds that she is different from the others, chatty, sociable, wonderful sex, etc.... All the while, she had already sized you up, and probably setting her plans into motion.... just like "the lamb into the slaughter"... and slowly but steadily the guy gets sucked in....

All too familiar, man, all too familiar....

porscheclub
04-11-2008, 06:58 PM
This is not a game, but rather the rules of nature. To hunt or be hunted. I do agree that there is a fair proportion of girls having suffered, but do bear in mind that they do have a choice even before starting this line. If they are not strong enough, don't do it, and this also applies to the guys as well.

Many a times, the situation started innocently with the guy think "Wow, so beautiful n sexy, must try to bonk her, man!!!". At that point of time, the guy works his charms, and along the way, finds that she is different from the others, chatty, sociable, wonderful sex, etc.... All the while, she had already sized you up, and probably setting her plans into motion.... just like "the lamb into the slaughter"... and slowly but steadily the guy gets sucked in....

All too familiar, man, all too familiar....

Spot on man! And I am weak :p so I'd rather stay away

colins
04-11-2008, 07:03 PM

Really like to hear more comments and advice from you man. :)

yongzhen
04-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Just remember that money can buy alot of things, even love. True or not depends on each looks upon it. True love may grow but chances r rare unless u buying brides.

Money can destroy alot of things too. Alot ppl can go through hardships together but can't go through riches together.

Thats life!

kiko
05-11-2008, 07:17 AM
I believe if there is true love if the gal really care and shown concern for you. And also u go shopping with her, she wont ask you to buy her expensive branded things. Even yr gal go back to her hometown, she still keep in touch with u.

DO_YOU_BJ
05-11-2008, 08:45 AM
I believe if there is true love if the gal really care and shown concern for you. And also u go shopping with her, she wont ask you to buy her expensive branded things. Even yr gal go back to her hometown, she still keep in touch with u.

There are many aspects of KC.
Its an ever evolving game....
Not all will wanna chop you of expensive branded crap.
Some wanna keep you as wallet strings so that when they go back, they can have constant income.........
You're one sided reasoning tells me you're still a very new player in the nitescene.
Welcome my friend.

DTCEPL
05-11-2008, 08:55 AM
Dear Bros, isn't it tired when the gal plays you, and you plays back the gal, and on and on it goes in a vicious circle, and then because of this gal you play the other gal, and because of this man, the gal plays another man.....on and on.....

Let it go, and we will feel much more relax, comfortable and be natural.

Yi Yuan Bao Yuan Si Lun Hui

Yi De Bao Yuan Si Jie Tuo

Peggie83
05-11-2008, 10:42 AM

Agree with you bro aaron :)

EtherC
05-11-2008, 11:03 AM
Letting go. That's one of the tenets of Buddhism. Good for you if you can achieve that state of mind. Must stress though that it should be done without the aid of alcohol or drugs. To overcome your inner beast and longings means you really passed into a state where your consciousness rule instead of your hormones, your limbic system(emotion center in the brain) etc. That's a form of cultivation.

Why do we play? It's inbuilt. In fact most animals play to polish their survival-reproductive abilities. By instinct we are hunter-gatherers. Development of our brain and the opposable thumb allowed for tool making so our cave dwelling ancestors hunted animals with spears and stones, gathered fruits before agriculture developed. Today we don't hunt in the plains or pluck fruits from trees, but the instincts are still in us so the next better thing to do is play games, wage war or play with WLs. Evolution has yet to catch up with civilization.

slider_72
05-11-2008, 11:24 AM

That is just one aspect and may differ from person to person.

There are always many different possible explanations for things that happened. If a person is not blinded by his emotion, he should take a few steps back, look at all the objective evidence, and make up his mind which is the most probable explanation.

For instance, not asking the guy to buy expensive gifts when you go shopping could either mean the girl really likes you and don't want you to spend money excessively on such things, or it could mean the girl is casting her line to lure the guy deeper.

Showing care and concern could be genuine, or it could mean she is a great actress.

Calling you once she goes back home could mean she really misses you or simply her way of keeping one of her income streams running.

No one or combination of factors are decisive. While I would agree that if the above factors are present, the probability of the girl having genuine affections for the guy increases, I would at the same time caution against using these factors as a checklist to determine whether she is indeed in love with the guy.

Sad to say, there is no such thing as an instruction manual where you can refer to like say an aircraft pre-take off checklist. However, it is difficult for a person to live a lie and be able to do it well. Unless the guy is a total idiot, the girl must be really intelligent to be able to live a life surrounded by lies and deceit and not be caught. Absent a highly intelligent mind, once the girl is surrounded by lies and deceit, it is almost inevitable that there will be inconsistencies and contradictions. Also, unless the girl is really intelligent, she will not be able to construct corroborative evidence in support of her lies.

Therefore, in my view, instead of looking out for these well-known factors (which the girls are well aware of), try instead to listen to the things they say, watch out for inconsistencies and test the statements against other objective evidence, preferably objective facts which may corroborate the things the girls say.

For example, the girl may tell you that she is mired in debts, being chased by loan sharks back home, pig heads hanging on the front door every other day, mother in hospital, etc, etc, therefore she chose to work in this line so as to solve the problems back home. Notwithstanding the money problems she may have, she is still togged out in Chanel clothes, carrying LV handbags, wearing Gucci belts and watches, and Ferragamo or Prada shoes. To me, this is a stark inconsistency once you compare it with what she said about her money problems. Even if the expensive clothes and handbags are gifts from other chai taos, it is always possible for her to sell some of these expensive branded stuff and get some cash to solve or reduce her monetary problems back home.

If she chose to keep these material goods instead of exchanging them for cash, doesn't it beg the question whether the monetary problems she is facing is as severe as she claimed?

DTCEPL
05-11-2008, 11:35 AM
For example, the girl may tell you that she is mired in debts, being chased by loan sharks back home, pig heads hanging on the front door every other day, mother in hospital, etc, etc, therefore she chose to work in this line so as to solve the problems back home. Notwithstanding the money problems she may have, she is still togged out in Chanel clothes, carrying LV handbags, wearing Gucci belts and watches, and Ferragamo or Prada shoes. To me, this is a stark inconsistency once you compare it with what she said about her money problems. Even if the expensive clothes and handbags are gifts from other chai taos, it is always possible for her to sell some of these expensive branded stuff and get some cash to solve or reduce her monetary problems back home.

Yeah man, I KTV gal from suzhou once told me she damn poor, no money to pay $300 rent, only $10 in wallet, no money to eat blah blah blah.....then after I hand over the rental money to her....guess what....a week later when we met up for Chit Chat, she is wearing a Brand New Omega Watch.....$XXXX:eek:So poor they are.......!!! And still want to chop me for FOC lunch for her and her Jie Mei.....KNN

cablesnwires
05-11-2008, 02:02 PM
From what I read in SBF, and this is basically my own opinion, and yours may differ. I'm not trying to generalize and stereotyping everything, and of course there are some exceptions. Here goes:

There are basically 2 groups of people we are talking about, namely:

Those FnF type
Those who are looking for emotional fulfillment and attachment (EFA)

FnF type we are not worried, since they are in total control of what they want in the first place. Perhaps this group are mostly younger ones (less than 40 in age?). Those who are beyond this age group probably may be single and does not want to settle down, or probably they are ones who let out the animal instincts (aka LUST) once a while.

I believe it is the EFA group that we are worried about. These might be from the older age group, or that they may find something lacking in their marriages. For those younger ones who falls into this category, probably they are die-hard romantics. One might say, never look for a relationship between WLs and yourself. But have you wondered why, despite all the perils and dangers in wanting a relationship with WLs, people are still doing it? What other places can there be? Most people will probably start it off innocently, thinking that they can FnF, but because of the lack of EFA in their lives, eventually they will fall for anyone who can fill up that void in life. This is the stage when they are most vulnerable. Like a vulture to a dying animal, the vulture will make sure the animal is dead, and will tear them apart until only the bones are left, and off they went to seek another dying animal.

Perhaps to help people in this group, we may not be in the right direction. Telling them and advising them might have helped a little, but this is just curing the symptoms instead of the actual root cause. If the root cause is EFA, then we need to find ways to help the brothers here on EFA.

Your views are very much appreciated.

blackpitviper
05-11-2008, 02:02 PM
A wise man knows when to fight.
A wise man knows when to run from a fight.
No one can shame you unless you allow yourself to be shamed.
No one can love you unless you learn to love yourself.
No one can receive your love unless you know the true essence of love.
No one can save you unless you want to save yourself.
No one can lie to you unless you decide to lie to yourself.
No one can betray you unless you betray yourself
A lonely man is a desperate man.
A lone wise man, is never lonely.

We all choose what & how we want to live our lives.
Many, live on reliance and dependency on other to seek to fill their voids.
But all forget one very basic but important fundamental! All voids are within oneself, and can never be obtained externally......even when you get it, it's only skin deep, thus it will not last.

Again, conclusion, the saddest thing is to see someone so KCed that he/she has forgotten all about themselves but has given everything to someone else who wouldnt even shed a tear at the others demise, the only tear will be, there goes my money tree.:(

Bro, you just became my Idol.

blackpitviper
05-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Bro kefuso,
I read this thread with much interest as I am probably in the same mess as you. The advice given by the bros here for you I used to try to re-align myself. They have somehow managed to put back some senses in me on falling in love with a WL.
I'm still trying to let go. But I'm glad that you've already succeeded escaping the clutches of the devil.

Cheerios bro.

sammyboyfor
05-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Those FnF type
Those who are looking for emotional fulfillment and attachment (EFA)

The "bros" here should thank their lucky stars their father belongs to the first category. Otherwise, they'd officially be sons of WHORES!:eek:

Hands up those of you who want your children to be the offspring of a prostitute?:rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
05-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Hands up those of you who want your children to be the offspring of a prostitute?:rolleyes:

No takers???:confused:

jojogigi
05-11-2008, 03:21 PM

i don't mind. who cares about status quo if she can bring home the income by prostituting. who cares really. Money makes the world go round and it does make me too.

Moral standards dictate your lives. Money dictate mine.

sammyboyfor
05-11-2008, 03:32 PM
i don't mind. who cares about status quo if she can bring home the income by prostituting.

What a sorry specimen of a human being you must be!:rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
05-11-2008, 03:36 PM
If the root cause is EFA, then we need to find ways to help the brothers here on EFA.

Your views are very much appreciated.

Bro, this point has been addressed by bro colins and others.
Note, the devil is within oneself...and they're actually not the real devil, they're only there to compliment & feed the devil.
That's why, when we meet up wif KC victims, we do so for 1 very important reason, to see and hear direct from the person....so far, 99% of them are self inflicted KC...which brings us back to what is mentioned above.

jojogigi
05-11-2008, 03:37 PM

how you define by sorry specimen? Husbands that still go fuck WLs after marriage is as sorry as mine. Marriage is a blessed union. I broke it for money. Those Husbands broke it too for sexual fulfillment. Different Values Different way of looking standards.

cablesnwires
05-11-2008, 03:39 PM
The "bros" here should thank their lucky stars their father belongs to the first category. Otherwise, they'd officially be sons of WHORES!:eek:

Maslow's theory applies, as the basic needs in the previous generation was not fulfilled; a roof over the heads, getting meals on the tables, etc...

However, what you said is true too, society norms rules. These are the cold hard facts....

DO_YOU_BJ
05-11-2008, 03:46 PM

I totally dun agree wif your statement.
On your own standards, maybe you're rite, but on the REALISTIC side, i dun think what you said is applicable in the REAL world.
People are born from many different circumstances, so maybe yours is better, but that doesnt give you the rite to pass judgment.
All human beings are to be measured by their individual self, not their fathers, their grandfathers and their children.
Remember my dear forum master, you're human too, and by such remarks, it shows a great deal of your profile.

jojogigi
05-11-2008, 04:00 PM
i agree. Nobody is right to judge how sorry a human is. Unless he is God. He passed down the moral standards. Moral is how one define one is. Not how one define others is. Whats moral to you maybe immoral to others. Whats sorry to you may not be sorry to others.

DO_YOU_BJ
05-11-2008, 04:09 PM
i agree. Nobody is right to judge how sorry a human is. Unless he is God. He passed down the moral standards. Moral is how one define one is. Not how one define others is. Whats moral to you maybe immoral to others. Whats sorry to you may not be sorry to others.

Wah bro, never knew you had such moral tots in my life.
Respect....respect

colins
05-11-2008, 04:10 PM

Hey man, reality dictates who you were born to. Status at birth and birthright has nothing to do with us because we are still equal as human beings. We thank our lucky stars because we have a father, not becos our father din marry a whore. Your question doesn't allow an answer and therefore it is irrelevant in any context. It can only come from a person who thinks he is superior just because of birth. I have 2 close childhood friends whose mum is ex-pro in the 60s, they suffered lots and primarily from lack of self confidence from views that they totally have no control, views that you have displayed so freely to prove your own worth.

Tell me, who is the worse lot? The people who got ridicule for their birth or the people who make their life happier by ridiculing these people? Hands up now?

DO_YOU_BJ
05-11-2008, 04:12 PM
Tell me, who is the worse lot? The people who got ridicule for their birth or the people who make their life happier by ridiculing these people? Hands up now?

That's why i mentioned, by his post, he has revealed himself.......

jojogigi
05-11-2008, 04:17 PM
That's why i mentioned, by his post, he has revealed himself.......

Uncle Sammy is trying to set up a KC trap. Using the hands up question.

cablesnwires
05-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Hey man, reality dictates who you were born to. Status at birth and birthright has nothing to do with us because we are still equal as human beings. We thank our lucky stars because we have a father, not becos our father din marry a whore. Your question doesn't allow an answer and therefore it is irrelevant in any context. It can only come from a person who thinks he is superior just because of birth. I have 2 close childhood friends whose mum is ex-pro in the 60s, they suffered lots and primarily from lack of self confidence from views that they totally have no control, views that you have displayed so freely to prove your own worth.

Not trying to stir this up, but even though sammyboyfor's post is crude, but the cold hard reality bites, and it really hurt.

If I have a son who wants to marry a whore, how would I feel? Should I be happy for him that he has found his true love? Or should I feel uncomfortable and wants to stop the marriage? What would you have done? Are you able to withstand all the gossips and stares? Are you going to give them blessings?
I dunno the answer to the above man... really... it is sad.... :(

DO_YOU_BJ
05-11-2008, 04:41 PM

This shows that you're a person who lives not for yourself but for how those around you perceives you.
Its ok bro, to find those not like this will be difficult........
Anyway, say your son do fall in luv with a WL, u object until you out of saliva.......think wat will still happen.....
He'll prolly tell you to F.O

I'll fix her when she comes in, not my son who cant be fixed...Y...cos then, i'll still be in control.....
I change the environment for me.......i never change for the environment.........my motto la FYI hehehe

jojogigi
05-11-2008, 04:49 PM
If I have a son who wants to marry a whore, how would I feel? Should I be happy for him that he has found his true love? Or should I feel uncomfortable and wants to stop the marriage? What would you have done? Are you able to withstand all the gossips and stares? Are you going to give them blessings?
(

If i have a son who wants to marry a whore. I'll feel happy for him if that was his true love and they both love each other. Gossip and stares i've been through abit so i know how it felt. But i don't give a fuck. Like what bro do you bj said. U have based ur morals or standards on how people perceive you. I based on my own. No matter how fucked up it is. Its my own and if my standards fuck up... its my problem. And i don't regret cause its not based on others. And in this. I would ask of you to set ur own standards to ur life. You can base how to live your life on advices but not how to live it by what others tell you to.

colins
05-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Not trying to stir this up, but even though sammyboyfor's post is crude, but the cold hard reality bites, and it really hurt.

Exactly what I'm saying. If you think they deserved to be ridiculed, you will do just that. Similarly in 'your' situation, if you think you deserve it, then you will swallow all gossips and stares as YOUR FAULT. Then may I ask, who are you living and dying for?

What you use to judge others, you will use it to judge yourself. A lot of people see people no up becos they see themselves no up. They have to puff themselves up like a peacock with funny words and appearance so they can reconcile with what they think they are lacking. And most often than not, they think they lack something just becos somebody else has it that they dun. Its the same cycle all over the place. And this cycle creates a lot of pain becos you cannot get what you want and it was somebody else who showed you what you want. For once, live your own life. If you need to keep meeting other people's expectations, esp on status, the pain is neverending.

xyz1001
05-11-2008, 04:54 PM

Honestly speaking, if my son can convince me that they are truly in love and how he feel for the gal is the same way she feel for him, i will give them my blessing.

Why bothers abt how others gossips and stares? They can talk all they wants, talking is cheap, in fact talking is free. There are many who makes irresponsible statements, they didn't think how their words can hurt pple. I believe those that i consider as frens would not do that to me. So if they ain't my fren, they are just others, why bother?
The others can talk all they want, but how long can they talk? 1 year or 5 years? But i am the one living my every second every minute of my life. Really why bothers? ;)