PDA

View Full Version : To stay in or out of a relationship with a KTV gal

Pages : [1] 2 3

Fatjumbo
03-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Dear bros and sis,

I guess I am facing the same old KC problem as many fallen bros here. Cheong and cheong until kanna magnet by one KTV gal recently.

Only scary part is that this gal claimed she loves me alot and doesn't want anything from me especially money, we'll only been together for a mth plus. In fact she bought me an expensive pendant clip for my birthday present lately. I do sincerely admit, I enjoy her companionship very much not just for the bonking experience. We also have lots of stuff to talk and chat about in life or work.

Every session I bao her for KTV she never collects from me even though I secretly placed money into her hand bag, she will return to me the money, asking me not to do that again if I treat her as galfriend. I told her to go pao tai make extra money, she don't want as she prefers to keep me accompany ( maybe to watch over me so I don't call other gals ). It's like what the fuck ? Don't even want to earn money anymore just want to be with me wasting precious time in KTV. I know other KTV gals will never do for any man. Hence the confusion comes in liao.....what liew !!!

Her condition: She just wants me to help her settle her accomodation bill 300/mth ( I can jolly well afford ) that's all as a BF kind of relationship with FOC bonking as well, anytime, anywhere I bring her. ( Out of guilty conscious, I still insist that I pay for her time wasted on me instead of working. )

Not sure if I am the one conning her of feeling and relationship ?? Is this gal a gem among all the KTV gals ? Ps: I already forewarn her I will dump her anytime I want to, meanwhile for time being just enjoy as it is and leave it to fate lor.

Any comments or thoughts pls kindly share with little bro here.

Thanks in advance :confused:

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Dear FatJumbo...welcome...and here we go as promised in our PM. Bros, pls share enlightenment wif our dear friend.......who cheongs BS regularly???? hehehehe

Only scary part is that this gal claimed she loves me alot and doesn't want anything from me especially money, we'll only been together for a mth plus. In fact she bought me an expensive pendant clip for my birthday present lately. I do sincerely admit, I enjoy her companionship very much not just for the bonking experience. We also have lots of stuff to talk and chat about in life or work.
This is a good or bad thing.......it takes 2 hands to cliap or 2 to click to set the stage for KC.........

Every session I bao her for KTV she never collects from me even though I secretly placed money into her hand bag, she will return to me the money, asking me not to do that again if I treat her as galfriend. I told her to go pao tai make extra money, she don't want as she prefers to keep me accompany ( maybe to watch over me so I don't call other gals ). It's like what the fuck?
Firstly, in KTV its called booking not bao hahaha.
Ok, remember, if you were her, what will you do if you find a possible investment? Time invested, protection over investment.....remember, these are said in a negative lite, but you'll understand why at the end of the post why i chose negative!!!!!

Don't even want to earn money anymore just want to be with me wasting precious time in KTV. I know other KTV gals will never do for any man. Hence the confusion comes in liao.....what liew !!!
Answers above liao bro

Her condition: She just wants me to help her settle her accomodation bill 300/mth ( I can jolly well afford ) that's all as a BF kind of relationship with FOC bonking as well, anytime, anywhere I bring her. ( Out of guilty conscious, I still insist that I pay for her time wasted on me instead of working. )
Here come my revelation and you must digest it objectively then you know what she's up to liao.
Nabei, come here only want your 300bucks...siao boh??????
You pay her rent, she eat what??????
Period where to money to buy tampons or pads?????
Telephone home phone bill who pay?????
Move her move there transport who pay???????
You cant be the ahmad 24/7 wor........
Now think, where and how are all the other expenses fulfilled????????? Ponder over this and you'll know the answer.....
Read your last sentence, you have already set the stage for KC liao, you're on the fence...one wrong step and you fall in...take the right one....fall back to reality.......

Fatjumbo
03-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Dear FatJumbo...welcome...and here we go as promised in our PM. Bros, pls share enlightenment wif our dear friend.......who cheongs BS regularly???? hehehehe

Thanks for the welcome greetings bro. hee hee hee.... :p

This is a good or bad thing.......it takes 2 hands to cliap or 2 to click to set the stage for KC.........

Agree man !! I am sure her hand will always be out there to clap or grab mine. Now is depends on me liao !!

Bro, I don't look like a big Tao Kay or drive an expensive Mercedes or Beemer leh... but why choose me when there are other potential candidates who could be more freaking capable of taking care of her and best single and avail too ?? I am not the Big Fish she should be after ... i often tell her tat. She said don care, all she wants is just me. Even her house mates laugh at her for falling for me and neglecting her work, she also don mind and willing to be with me. I have explained many times that I cannot give her any status and I will not throw monies for her unlike some other bros here who will shower their babes and make them feel like Queen. I am this kind of guy, take it or leave it.

Nabei, come here only want your 300bucks...siao boh??????
You pay her rent, she eat what??????

She has to continue to work I told her, no matter how she feels for me. I am not going to support her man !!!

Period where to money to buy tampons or pads????? Her own !!!
Telephone home phone bill who pay????? Her own !!!
Move her move there transport who pay??????? She always got people to send one lah, either to work or back home. None of my business here and I simply bo chap.

You cant be the ahmad 24/7 wor........

Exactly, only when I am free and feel like meeting her up then I send or pick her up. Other than that.....no way man. On her own either cab or old customers' transportation.

Now think, where and how are all the other expenses fulfilled????

I told her everything else will be on her own. Period, take it or leave it. I am tat firm.

Ponder over this and you'll know the answer.....
Read your last sentence, you have already set the stage for KC liao, you're on the fence...one wrong step and you fall in...take the right one....fall back to reality.......

Yea... I think have to pull back abit liao.... so tat any wrong signal I can run or catch a budget carrier say goodbye. :confused:

Darkstorm
03-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Good analysis by Do_You_BJ. :)

However, there is still the possibility the girl is genuine to thread-starter, from what he posted so far.

Fatjumbo
03-11-2008, 06:54 PM

However, there is still the possibility the girl is genuine to thread-starter, from what he posted so far.

That's the main worry here bro !!! If she is genuine and really fall for me... I will be a fucking bastard to break her heart liao if I were to dump her like others " fuck and go" kind of gal.... I don't want to be such a bad guy. She is a nice lady I must say and in a way I respect her for her professionalism as a KTV gal. Feedbacks from her old customers, she is very honest and not greedy for tips. Customers give 50, got change back one....and she took only 20 market rate in BS. This is one thing I like about her. I even showed her super long sms to my long time cheong kakis and they all gave me the kind of " bro, you are fucked " look, She has really fallen in love with you !!! OMG ???

Furthermore, she reports her whereabout and punctually sms when she reached home after work. I also blur liao !!!! :confused:

colins
03-11-2008, 07:14 PM
That's the main worry here bro !!! If she is genuine and really fall for me... I will be a fucking bastard to break her heart liao if I were to dump her like others " fuck and go" kind of gal.... I don't want to be such a bad guy. She is a nice lady I must say and in a way I respect her for her professionalism as a KTV gal. Feedbacks from her old customers, she is very honest and not greedy for tips. Customers give 50, got change back one....and she took only 20 market rate in BS. This is one thing I like about her. I even showed her super long sms to my long time cheong kakis and they all gave me the kind of " bro, you are fucked " look, She has really fallen in love with you !!! OMG ???

Furthermore, she reports her whereabout and punctually sms when she reached home after work. I also blur liao !!!! :confused:

Of cos there is a possibility that she is genuine, but are you really in the most objective position to judge whether she is genuine or not? Remember that you are the recipient to her affections, one day it will grow on you and you will start to rely. Already the things unsaid showed that you have grown to rely i.e. you go ktv no longer to cheong but to look for her.

In the nightscene, it is all about business. In business, one man's rise is another man's demise. If you understand this, then you will understand what Bro DYBJ meant as 'investment'. Nobody goes into the scene to give love or be loved, anyone who does that will be suitably punished whether it is the girl or the man. Even if she loves you, dun worry, she will still definitely wake up from this state earlier than you, cos its her livelihood and she needs to eat. Her punishment will be before you. Therefore, dun worry about being a fucking bastard cos if both of you are going down (becos of love), she will become that fucking bastard faster than you, pure survival instinct.

Now you will wish that how good will it be, to have met her in another place & another time. Where did I hear that from?

Btw, the reporting part is one good KC tactic to keep her in your mind all the time. She won't give you a lot of space to breathe without thinking about her, this is how they over powerful your control.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 07:16 PM

Bro DarkStorm, very dangerous assumption when dealing wif a WL.
Remember, and this i have learnt from a High Hand WL & am sure many lao jiao cheongsters will know, and they all live by a very TOXIC motto: 我们是用希望骗钱的!
So, by applying your statement, you already put 希望 into the whole equation liaos, thus putting yourself in a disadvantaged position...cos it's only applicable for the heart, not mind! This will already make you loose the battle before it even begins.

Allow me to quote from another thread that i posted link and post below for your ref.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3201340-post157.html
Remember the golden rule, they are all guilty till proven innocent by their attributes, not by words, swallowing your cum, allowing you to be the 1st guy to anal her etc..........
Until they can prove to you beyond a benefit of a doubt that they are totally for you and nothing else, then u can actually consider her to be an actual companion....until then, enjoy the good feeling packaged bonk!
Fail safe strategy!

Until the above is fulfilled, do not assume...cos assumption is the mutha of all fuckups;)

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 07:25 PM

Never share men's tok wif gals...it will allow them to strategise against you.
A point that many new & even old players fail to understand.
She may be just that type that's not greedy.
But that doesnt mean she doesnt need to survive.......
Giving you SMSs when she gets back that looks like reporting her whereabouts to you are standard operating procedures so that you wont check on them......dun be too happy about it.
If you really wanna check on her, start doing things out of the ordinary.....like calling her at very irregular hours, going to her place when she's told you she's at home already and asking her out for breakfast...YES BREAKFAST!!!!Like 5,6 or 7am.
Just say you miss her and need to see her before the working day starts so as a motivational factor hahahaha
Nothing is to be done that can seem to be a norm......everything must be impromptu.....thus she'll need to act to maintain....but it'll be very tiring for her if she's acting, she'll pull out of run in a matter of time.......if she can persist and is always on your back and call, then proceed with 希望!
Till then, just enjoy the very worthwhile 300 monthly bonk that is a very good deal.
Remember my friend, you apply 希望 now, 99.99% you're already dead before you even realise it.

Fatjumbo
03-11-2008, 07:28 PM
>>Of cos there is a possibility that she is genuine, but are you really in the most objective position to judge whether she is genuine or not? Remember that you are the recipient to her affections, one day it will grow on you and you will start to rely. Already the things unsaid showed that you have grown to rely i.e. you go ktv no longer to cheong but to look for her.

I am not in the objective position to judge, bro I can assure you that. I still go KTV to cheong with my kakis, but not to look for her. It's her who willingly wants to tag along with me and keep me company. Many of her customers are asking for her to pao tai ( opportunity for her to earn easy money ) but she just refused to do so. Bar counter often flashes her name on the TV but she just Bochap not keen at all to go out.

>>In the nightscene, it is all about business. In business, one man's rise is another man's demise. If you understand this, then you will understand what Bro DYBJ meant as 'investment'. Nobody goes into the scene to give love or be loved, anyone who does that will be suitably punished whether it is the girl or the man. Even if she loves you, dun worry, she will still definitely wake up from this state earlier than you, cos its her livelihood and she needs to eat. Her punishment will be before you. Therefore, dun worry about being a fucking bastard cos if both of you are going down (becos of love), she will become that fucking bastard faster than you, pure survival instinct.

Haha.... good advise, I think I am already woke up to reality and on 24hrs standby mode liao.

>>Now you will wish that how good will it be, to have met her in another place & another time. Where did I hear that from?

Haha... yea right, only if I am back single. Will slowly have my fun with her. But simply not possible at all. I know my own limitations.

>>Btw, the reporting part is one good KC tactic to keep her in your mind all the time. She won't give you a lot of space to breathe without thinking about her, this is how they over powerful your control.[/QUOTE]

Now I take it as a form of sms practice in mandrain. A pinch of salt liao. Ps she is very sensitive and jealous of my old Bs gals. Once I makan with another gal for tim sum after their working hour and she joined in. Could sense the mood is not good. The other gal after makan ran off immediately.

Now what tat means ?? :p

Darkstorm
03-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Bro DarkStorm, very dangerous assumption when dealing wif a WL.
Remember, and this i have learnt from a High Hand WL & am sure many lao jiao cheongsters will know, and they all live by a very TOXIC motto: 我们是用希望骗钱的!
So, by applying your statement, you already put 希望 into the whole equation liaos, thus putting yourself in a disadvantaged position...cos it's only applicable for the heart, not mind! This will already make you loose the battle before it even begins.

Allow me to quote from another thread that i posted link and post below for your ref.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3201340-post157.html
Remember the golden rule, they are all guilty till proven innocent by their attributes, not by words, swallowing your cum, allowing you to be the 1st guy to anal her etc..........
Until they can prove to you beyond a benefit of a doubt that they are totally for you and nothing else, then u can actually consider her to be an actual companion....until then, enjoy the good feeling packaged bonk!
Fail safe strategy!

Until the above is fulfilled, do not assume...cos assumption is the mutha of all fuckups;)

The master has spoken. *bows* :)

Fatjumbo
03-11-2008, 07:46 PM
>>Never share men's tok wif gals...it will allow them to strategise against you.

I never share with her what was said about her by her old customers. Not a word to be brought up as it's for me to know and her to find out if she is keen on her review by cheong bros. :D

>>A point that many new & even old players fail to understand.
She may be just that type that's not greedy.
But that doesnt mean she doesnt need to survive.......

100% agree bro.

>>Giving you SMSs when she gets back that looks like reporting her whereabouts to you are standard operating procedures so that you wont check on them......dun be too happy about it.

Yea I know, and I couldn't be too bothered about it either whether she sms me or not. She is not my wife tat's for sure.

>>If you really wanna check on her, start doing things out of the ordinary.....like calling her at very irregular hours, going to her place when she's told you she's at home already and asking her out for breakfast...YES BREAKFAST!!!!Like 5,6 or 7am.

Wow liao...I also need to koon leh bro. Tat one a bit too extreme lah, Most of the time she sms me or miss call me and if I am convenient to call her back. She is indeed back at her hostel chatting with her flatmates...can hear some of the gals teasing her too saying reporting to BF liao. Some of her gals friends wants to speak to me too...knn. Sianz. :mad:

>>Just say you miss her and need to see her before the working day starts so as a motivational factor hahahaha

Wow kaos... in fact she is the one keep insisting wanting to see me everyday if possible before she starts her work. And couple of times, she forgo noon business just to watch a movie with me...without any grumble. A bit stunned lah !!! What on earth does she wants from me ?? And 3 times already, she skipped whole day work just to be with me. I don know what does tat implies ? :(

>>she can persist and is always on your back and call, then proceed with 希望!Till then, just enjoy the very worthwhile 300 monthly bonk that is a very good deal.

She is really at my back and call. In fact often it's her who woke me up from my beauty sleep till noon to meet up. Yea lor... I guess keep it simple and easy...leave it to fate. Like yr quote bro " if it's yours,it's yours. Not yours don't fight over it "

Great advise guru !! Thanks. :D

colins
03-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Once I makan with another gal for tim sum after their working hour and she joined in. Could sense the mood is not good. The other gal after makan ran off immediately.

In a safari, when the lion feeds, the hyenas and vultures stay away. If a hyena comes too close, the lion will just stare at it until it walks away.

What does this means??

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 07:51 PM
>>Once I makan with another gal for tim sum after their working hour and she joined in. Could sense the mood is not good. The other gal after makan ran off immediately.

Nottin! Period....reclaiming one's territory.
I once was wif a singer from another KTV.
She know's i always patronise Tian An Men, Club Infinitude , Las Vegas, Mirage, and Lido Palace.
She called me at 1145pm one fine night after i ignored 3 smses from her earlier.......
Made hell alot of fuss and says i'm playing wif other gals....but hey, me honest, me confessed...i have 4 gals wif me then...one was my 3rd mistress, the other was another very power singer from Las Vegas, another a very new fling from TAM and the last was my so called LITTLE SISTER from Las Vegas...........guess wat, she 买场to havelock road to find me...and of cos she found la......best of all, her face so black and i totally let the women handle her......but she no give up........but dun forget, my actual 3rd wife there, so no matter what she does, she'll only look like a dick infront of the others......
See, even supper can find you, means you're quite a routine person....hahaha
Time to play smart liao bro.....else you'll always be FOUND!

BBSS
03-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Bro,

which part of Cina she's from? Actually, this really paly a part. hehe.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 08:24 PM
Bro,

Dun quite agree bro.......
Everywhere you go, you'll find filth and shit....not geographical...just more biased on your luck

BBSS
03-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Dun quite agree bro.......
Everywhere you go, you'll find filth and shit....not geographical...just more biased on your luck

Bro,

Just to share, think ladies from Sze Chuan, Hunan are ladies who fake more. Maybe this is my own personal biased. Actually only time is able to tell the truth. Maybe just that I am a little lucky myself.

Good Luck to all bros here too.

Fatjumbo
03-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Bro,

It does not matter which part of Cina she is from Bro BBSS, it's the chemistry between you and the gal.

:)

Fatjumbo
03-11-2008, 08:34 PM
In a safari, when the lion feeds, the hyenas and vultures stay away. If a hyena comes too close, the lion will just stare at it until it walks away.

What does this means??

Very the chim....but I think I get your point of view there. Cheers, u are darn right bro !! :D

Fatjumbo
03-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Nottin! Period....reclaiming one's territory.
I once was wif a singer from another KTV.
She know's i always patronise Tian An Men, Club Infinitude , Las Vegas, Mirage, and Lido Palace.
She called me at 1145pm one fine night after i ignored 3 smses from her earlier.......
Made hell alot of fuss and says i'm playing wif other gals....but hey, me honest, me confessed...i have 4 gals wif me then...one was my 3rd mistress, the other was another very power singer from Las Vegas, another a very new fling from TAM and the last was my so called LITTLE SISTER from Las Vegas...........guess wat, she 买场to havelock road to find me...and of cos she found la......best of all, her face so black and i totally let the women handle her......but she no give up........but dun forget, my actual 3rd wife there, so no matter what she does, she'll only look like a dick infront of the others......
See, even supper can find you, means you're quite a routine person....hahaha
Time to play smart liao bro.....else you'll always be FOUND!

Noted !!! Yea lah I could sense the mood swing too after the 2 of them met each other with me sitting in the middle. hee hee hee.... :D

colins
03-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Noted !!! Yea lah I could sense the mood swing too after the 2 of them met each other with me sitting in the middle. hee hee hee.... :D

Dun be too happy bro, neither your girl or the new comer behaved this way becos they desired you. The lions and hyenas dun do this to make their meat happy, they do this to eat you THEIR WAY.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Dun be too happy bro, neither your girl or the new comer behaved this way becos they desired you. The lions and hyenas dun do this to make their meat happy, they do this to eat you THEIR WAY.

Very well said Obiwan........
Also shows her confidence on keeping her meat!

Fatjumbo
03-11-2008, 08:59 PM

Thanks for the reminder bro Colins. Let them go fight it out if necessary.... I don give them a darn. I just enjoy my makan and my cheong. But frankly speaking.. I got no chance to enjoy cheonging liao as before cos my gal will be there whole session with me despite I ask her to go and work. Let me enjoy with my buddies :confused:

HairyBottom
03-11-2008, 09:07 PM
gals r emotional creatures and also very good actresses...can be today angel tomorrow devil...u will never knw what hits u

whether they r true to u i think only time can tell...

Fatjumbo
03-11-2008, 09:17 PM
gals r emotional creatures and also very good actresses...can be today angel tomorrow devil...u will never knw what hits u

whether they r true to u i think only time can tell...

Very true indeed. Hence I am just keeping it cool and play along to see what comes by next. Leave it to fate bah. As long I keep a clear mind as to what to do in an emergency...RUN !!!

DO_YOU_BJ
03-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Very true indeed. Hence I am just keeping it cool and play along to see what comes by next. Leave it to fate bah. As long I keep a clear mind as to what to do in an emergency...RUN !!!

Leave it to fate is like lying on the chopping board looking straight at the blade wondering when its coming down!
U wanna try, go test water.
If you can leave a clear mind, you wont be asking the questions u asked in the 1st place.
U asked cos u are unsure thus confused...heart n mind singing diff song liao.
If i were to cut n paste all your posts, you'll see a scary profile of yourself liao......
Wanna maintain and see how it goes, time to switch mode into a heartless mutha fuka else move away or back off or just end it all!
Dun lie to yourself dude.....

Fatjumbo
03-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Leave it to fate is like lying on the chopping board looking straight at the blade wondering when its coming down!
U wanna try, go test water.
If you can leave a clear mind, you wont be asking the questions u asked in the 1st place.
U asked cos u are unsure thus confused...heart n mind singing diff song liao.
If i were to cut n paste all your posts, you'll see a scary profile of yourself liao......
Wanna maintain and see how it goes, time to switch mode into a heartless mutha fuka else move away or back off or just end it all!
Dun lie to yourself dude.....

Thanks bro DYBJ,

I am still indeed confused with her actions, only been together for a mth plus. But one thing for sure I told her is that I will leave her the moment I find her becoming more demanding be it in terms of money or emotionally. Also don't ever dream of me buying bags for her, this point I make it super clear even before we got together.

Yea i can't lie to myself..... I do have a liking for her. But the very fact tat many bros did not end up well with WL...puts me on high alert red status when I agree to be her BF. :confused:

colins
03-11-2008, 09:54 PM
Thanks bro DYBJ,

I am still indeed confused with her actions, only been together for a mth plus. But one thing for sure I told her is that I will leave her the moment I find her becoming more demanding be it in terms of money or emotionally. Also don't ever dream of me buying bags for her, this point I make it super clear even before we got together.

Yea i can't lie to myself..... I do have a liking for her. But the very fact tat many bros did not end up well with WL...puts me on high alert red status when I agree to be her BF. :confused:

Not yet, bro, not yet. As you said 1 month plus only. What type of man your girl never see before? There must be reason why she chose you. This reason, perhaps only you will know. She said no money becos she is reacting to you and your stand. She's not in control yet, but she will eventually. The line is long, mate.

Fatjumbo
03-11-2008, 10:13 PM
Not yet, bro, not yet. As you said 1 month plus only. What type of man your girl never see before? There must be reason why she chose you. This reason, perhaps only you will know. She said no money becos she is reacting to you and your stand. She's not in control yet, but she will eventually. The line is long, mate.

Seriously bro colins,

I don't know what the freak she sees in me ? I mentioned before I am no big Tao Kay or Ah Sia kia.... She is free to go and look for others bigger fish if she ever can find one to take care of her ( meaning no need to work anymore ).

:(

pewpew
03-11-2008, 10:22 PM
Are you married? Age range?

If you have the spare time, feel free to enjoy being love but just remember to pull yourself out when you sense trouble.

$300 a month for free bonking, damn cheap.

But remember, she still needs to survive and pay her daily needs, are you going to settle for her? (Otherwise, how is she going to afford these?)

Frankly speaking, there are some PRC that really use their heart and soul (1%) but the rest use their body (99%) to make their life meaningful.

I wouldn't mind for such a girl as i have seen successful relationship between KTV Girl VS SG Guy. (Have a bro that lets a KTV gal stays in his house and they end up married)

Before i end, just remember, 1% is VERY VERY HARD to find thou unless you are really lucky :)

HairyBottom
03-11-2008, 10:32 PM

can understand yr dilemma here but to be honest i dont think its advisable to step into any KC with WL, no matter hw positive things r looking. These r some of my views,

1. Can u really accept her past after all the craze and passion are over?

2. Most of the time it is just a one sided love affair, u might choose to believe u r the only one but to her u r just another one

3. WL objectives are $, not love. It is like when u enter a retail shop to do yr shopping the shop asst objective is to make u happy so u can buy something, not becos they r happy to see u

There might be xceptions lah but i guess not many..hehe

Fatjumbo
03-11-2008, 10:35 PM
>>Are you married? Age range?

Yup bro, early 30s lah.

>>If you have the spare time, feel free to enjoy being love but just remember to pull yourself out when you sense trouble.

Absolutely !! man.

>>$300 a month for free bonking, damn cheap.

300 for her accomodation lor. She has not asked me for more yet....I am still finger cross.

>>But remember, she still needs to survive and pay her daily needs, are you going to settle for her? (Otherwise, how is she going to afford these?)

She's still gotta pao tai as KTV gal bro....no way am i going to sponsor her makan, stay and everything bao ka liao man. i told her liao very clearly...other gals can be lucky to find a sucker to sponsor them everything.. I am not the one to look for.

>>Frankly speaking, there are some PRC that really use their heart and soul (1%) but the rest use their body (99%) to make their life meaningful.

Not sure is she the 1% so far........the fact that she willing to sacrifice her days of earnings to be with me when I am free and not working, this is the part I am confused....she don't have to right ?? But she chose to not to work and get teased by her flatmates....about her being lazy and totally changed after being with me.

>>I wouldn't mind for such a girl as i have seen successful relationship between KTV Girl VS SG Guy. (Have a bro that lets a KTV gal stays in his house and they end up married)

Which bro would mind right to have that 1% gal ??

Yea .... so I don't count myself lucky at the moment lol.

:confused:

HairyBottom
03-11-2008, 10:48 PM

another thing to take note is that yr clear mind will no longer exist after u sink deeper into the relationship...无法自拔

which is y they r called KC traps...easy to fall in very hard to get out, like spiderwebs. :D

colins
03-11-2008, 10:58 PM
Seriously bro colins,

I don't know what the freak she sees in me ? I mentioned before I am no big Tao Kay or Ah Sia kia.... She is free to go and look for others bigger fish if she ever can find one to take care of her ( meaning no need to work anymore ).

She probably sees you as a person whom she can rely on. They also know their limits in choosing The Man. Just dun be too sad when she leaves you.

Fatjumbo
03-11-2008, 11:03 PM
another thing to take note is that yr clear mind will no longer exist after u sink deeper into the relationship...无法自拔

which is y they r called KC traps...easy to fall in very hard to get out, like spiderwebs. :D

Thanks for the kind reminder... I will keep remind myself about it. Not to 无法自拔 !!!

Fatjumbo
03-11-2008, 11:05 PM
She probably sees you as a person whom she can rely on. They also know their limits in choosing The Man. Just dun be too sad when she leaves you.

Hahaha...how to rely on a married man bro ?? yea correct lor.... have to keep an open mind....she leaves in near future also a Jie Tuo to me too.... can find new life again.

Life goes on man :(

Fishcer
03-11-2008, 11:48 PM
Bro Fatjumbo, dun mind me just contribute my 2 cents worth...

Just 1 question, do u want to have a future with her (meaning get married etc)...or u just treat as a fling?

If as a fling/njoying the FOC bonk n company, then dun need to bother abt soo much. Whatevr she says or does, just go in 1 ear go out 1 ear lor. Be a bastard, enjoy the game, n once the danger signs r there (asking for money etc etc), then just leave n fuck off. Some pple may say i bastard, but if the gals wanna play this game, then they shld b prepared that sometimes the fish can escape the net :D

If u say u want to have a future with her, then i say just end it now. True enough there may b a damn bloody small puny minority who have a successful relationship with such WL, but it is not worth it to take a bet whether ur want will end up like them or not.

So in the end, dun need ask soo much abt wat the gal is thinkin. Just ask urself wat u want. From wat i read, i think u just wanna have a fling n fuck, so carry on fucking until she uses up all her bait, then just swim along to the next fishing line. :D

xyz1001
04-11-2008, 01:49 AM

Agreed fully! U can leave it to fate when u are in control of yourself, not when u are confused and flashing red alert.

The $300 eat-all-u-can buffet seems to be a good deal ya?
Lets say if it is $3000 buffet? U would have walked away?
Lets say if it is $3000 buffet exclusively yours only aka mistress? Good deal again?

BUT
A good deal doesn't change the fact that she is asking money from you ya?

Like obiwan has said the line is long, 300 is just a start. 300 is better than 0. 300 may grow to 500 or 1000. She probably knows roughly how much u earn, so knows ur cheonging budget too. Or she is just waiting for bigger fish.
Anyway different class of KTV gals command different kind of price.

TS, u know her best, see for yourself. We all dunno her. We can only see what u think of her, chances are some other details are not to be discuss due to man ego, pride... We can see your emotion and feeling through your posts, not hers.

colins
04-11-2008, 04:55 AM
Hahaha...how to rely on a married man bro ?? yea correct lor.... have to keep an open mind....she leaves in near future also a Jie Tuo to me too.... can find new life again.

Life goes on man :(

You see, there are 2 possibilities that I can think of. First, she wants money, for that she is covering all angles in your life. At showhand stage, she will come after your family and squeeze herself between you and your wife. Second, she wants support, for that she is making you her pillar of strength. At showhand stage, she will ask for commitment on either monetary or bond (i.e. a formalised relationship like a mistress). There may be other possibilities but you've got to step into her shoe to know what she's doing.

If you are waiting for her departure to get your relief (jie tuo), then bro you are not in control of your emotions liao. That means only one thing, you haven't reveal your true story.

DO_YOU_BJ
04-11-2008, 05:32 AM
That means only one thing, you haven't reveal your true story.

Obiwan have spoken what bro XYZ has also mentioned.
There's more to this story.
Many little nitty gritty stuffs are still missing making this puzzle very incomplete.
But i feel the essence is already here, he has expressed 希望thus i can safely declare he tio KC liao

Fatjumbo
04-11-2008, 04:48 PM
>>Fishcer;3202244]Bro Fatjumbo, dun mind me just contribute my 2 cents worth...

Just 1 question, do u want to have a future with her (meaning get married etc)...or u just treat as a fling?

My truthful ans is just a fling bro, I can never have a future with her tats for 100% sure. I stated to her very very clearly liao. But she still chose to accept tat sort of being a mistress, fine with me.

>>If as a fling/njoying the FOC bonk n company, then dun need to bother abt soo much. Whatevr she says or does, just go in 1 ear go out 1 ear lor. Be a bastard, enjoy the game, n once the danger signs r there (asking for money etc etc), then just leave n fuck off. Some pple may say i bastard, but if the gals wanna play this game, then they shld b prepared that sometimes the fish can escape the net :D

Haha... Bro Fischer, more or less u read my mind liao. But only weakness is that I can't bear to be so bastard lor. She seems like a nice gal just needed an emotional support and so call " BF " to watch over her and she can report to and enjoy some passionate bonking.

>>If u say u want to have a future with her, then i say just end it now. True enough there may b a damn bloody small puny minority who have a successful relationship with such WL, but it is not worth it to take a bet whether ur want will end up like them or not.

I know impossible to have future with her one lah. Neither will I becos of her go and split up my family.

>>So in the end, dun need ask soo much abt wat the gal is thinkin. Just ask urself wat u want. From wat i read, i think u just wanna have a fling n fuck, so carry on fucking until she uses up all her bait, then just swim along to the next fishing line. :D

I guess tats the best option I can follow right now and in future.

Thanks for your contributuon, bro :D

Fatjumbo
04-11-2008, 05:00 PM
>>xyz1001;3202505]Agreed fully! U can leave it to fate when u are in control of yourself, not when u are confused and flashing red alert.

I am confused becos of her illogical actions and behaviour of a normal WL, dear bro xyz. Will a normal WL spend the whole day and night with you till next morning and yet never even mention about getting a single cent from you ?? Plus not forgetting she has to work pao tai the follow afternoon there after.

The $300 eat-all-u-can buffet seems to be a good deal ya?
Lets say if it is $3000 buffet? U would have walked away?
Lets say if it is $3000 buffet exclusively yours only aka mistress? Good deal again?

Whichever deal be it, if I am not comfortable with her, I will ask her to FO. The problem lies with the GFE chemistry was just tat good. Every time I meet up with her, I have to constant remind myself, it's just another KTV gal.

Even though she roughly knows my income level, still there will be big tao kay who are making much more than me who would be more suitable to KC right ?? why waste so much time on me who cannot promise her anything except paying for her accomodation.

>>TS, u know her best, see for yourself. We all dunno her. We can only see what u think of her, chances are some other details are not to be discuss due to man ego, pride... We can see your emotion and feeling through your posts, not hers.

Dear bro, I also don't really know her tat well, it's just started and very young stage of affair. If I can post here, there is nothing call ego or pride to hide about lah...man will still be man. we have our weak points and days where we fall like tin soldiers.

:confused:

jojogigi
04-11-2008, 05:17 PM
the funny thing is if she really likes you.. why still ask for the 300?
she may has many little sidelines like you. My perception is that she does have little interest in you. Interest in what area i dunno. Maybe you are her emotional attachment.... anyway ill recommend you keep playing. no harm. just don't get bitten. Sorry bro do you bj. i like to send pple to sharks. (who knows might be a dolphin.lol) Anyway if you wanna get into this. Please consider all consequences. Be it good and bad. If you can take it. Good for you.

I have a viet WL. she's my ON/OFF gf. she say she like me. she buy for me clothes. she stay at my hse. I charge her rent. I get Foc bonk. Nvr ask me for money just keep pestering me to bring her out to play. She often calls me from vietnam. I say her nose not nice. Go do surgery so will improve her looks and her work. She go do it. This one confirm is like me. So if a WL does this... i can confirm she likes you or is bloody fucking high end roller.... ahahahah

naemlo
04-11-2008, 05:24 PM
I am confused becos of her illogical actions and behaviour of a normal WL, dear bro xyz. Will a normal WL spend the whole day and night with you till next morning and yet never even mention about getting a single cent from you ?? Plus not forgetting she has to work pao tai the follow afternoon there after.

Errrrr what is confusing... u have already put the doubt away by reasoning she is indeed loving u. So go for it...... :rolleyes:

Fatjumbo
04-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Obiwan have spoken what bro XYZ has also mentioned.
There's more to this story.
Many little nitty gritty stuffs are still missing making this puzzle very incomplete.
But i feel the essence is already here, he has expressed 希望thus i can safely declare he tio KC liao

Bro DYBJ,

No lah I don hover any 希望 lah....just have to be cool about it. Bo chap....as many of u already mentioned. Treat it as playing with maybe another gal with my agenda of bonking and chatting. That's it. :p

Whatever she said, one ear in one ear out lor... If not life will be tong kor. I don't want to fall into this KC pit. :)

Fatjumbo
04-11-2008, 05:33 PM
>>jojogigi;3204309]the funny thing is if she really likes you.. why still ask for the 300?

I don want to be seem like a bastard who bonk for free so I volunteer to settle her accomodation but is also not guaranteed i will pay forever. The moment I dump her...tats it no more.

>>she may has many little sidelines like you. My perception is that she does have little interest in you. Interest in what area i dunno. Maybe you are her emotional attachment.... anyway ill recommend you keep playing. no harm. just don't get bitten. Sorry bro do you bj. i like to send pple to sharks. (who knows might be a dolphin.lol) Anyway if you wanna get into this. Please consider all consequences. Be it good and bad. If you can take it. Good for you.

yea perhaps she has interest in me in where I also don't know and couldn't give a darn about. Yea, no worries.

>>I have a viet WL. she's my ON/OFF gf. she say she like me. she buy for me clothes. she stay at my hse. I charge her rent. I get Foc bonk. Nvr ask me for money just keep pestering me to bring her out to play. She often calls me from vietnam. I say her nose not nice. Go do surgery so will improve her looks and her work. She go do it. This one confirm is like me. So if a WL does this... i can confirm she likes you or is bloody fucking high end roller.... ahahahah[/QUOTE]

U are darn good bro...are u single ?? if yes no wonder !! Wish i can be more flexible like you. Maybe I should go rent an apartment too.

:D

jojogigi
04-11-2008, 06:01 PM
U are darn good bro...are u single ?? if yes no wonder !! Wish i can be more flexible like you. Maybe I should go rent an apartment too.

no la.... i let her stayed with my family. rent the masterbed room to her. i where got good. if im good im getting more pussies for free.....

anyway you just continue with her and see how. time will tell everything. I also don't want to jump into conclusion as everything between you and her is still vague.

jojogigi
04-11-2008, 06:10 PM
I don want to be seem like a bastard who bonk for free so I volunteer to settle her accomodation

you previously wrote this.

Her condition: She just wants me to help her settle her accomodation bill 300/mth

this abit contradicting.... im confused. How can you be volunteering when she wants you to help her settle?

goodfun
04-11-2008, 07:35 PM
hi bro,are u married? if married ur fun can be more direct,outside eat aready dont bring the mess hme...:)

if not nothing to worry about,anyway u still cheong ktv,if u not attacted to tis gals there will be always the next :D
tis is wat ktv for wat :p

if u want to be more sure,u could even go study her background and etc,understanding thier way of life in china...
to most they also need company as well as investment...
u take ur game,she have hers fair rite,but dont kanna gun,u are warned :D

colins
04-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Hahahaha...as I read through the post, I think Bro Fatjumbo must be wondering why everybody is making a big fuss out of a girl who is obviously in love with him. Its amazing how things look from one angle and how different it is from another. Salute to all of you bros! :)

Fatjumbo
04-11-2008, 09:39 PM

this abit contradicting.... im confused. How can you be volunteering when she wants you to help her settle?

I volunteered ( found out from other gals their room mostly cost around 300/mth ) and this she accepts so hence agree to let me settle the accomodation bill lor.

Maybe my England not too good in expressing myself there. Sorry :p

Fatjumbo
04-11-2008, 09:44 PM
hi bro,are u married? if married ur fun can be more direct,outside eat aready dont bring the mess hme...:)

if not nothing to worry about,anyway u still cheong ktv,if u not attacted to tis gals there will be always the next
tis is wat ktv for wat

if u want to be more sure,u could even go study her background and etc,understanding thier way of life in china...
to most they also need company as well as investment...
u take ur game,she have hers fair rite,but dont kanna gun,u are warned :D

Yea noted... she lead a simple life back home. Background family still ok not poor type. She showed me her family photos back in her hometown and also her apartment photos which she bought not too long ago...hence still need to work to pay off the place asap.

Fatjumbo
04-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Hahahaha...as I read through the post, I think Bro Fatjumbo must be wondering why everybody is making a big fuss out of a girl who is obviously in love with him. Its amazing how things look from one angle and how different it is from another. Salute to all of you bros! :)

Bro colins,

No lah, I sincerely thanks all bros who contribute and feedback to me as you guys have more experience in this field of KCing.

I cannot and dare not say tat she is really in love with me ( if for real will be that I am fucking lucky lor ) ...only the superficial appearance seems to be so. So I just take it easy with a pinch of salt for time being and enjoy the companionship once in a while.

Other than tat I don want to know too much and control too much as she will definitely not be my wife to be, only suitable as a galfriend or playmate as I call it..tats for sure 100% :D

Well time will tell as what some bros here mentioned. I just be patient

Cheers

ShittyAss
04-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Bro colins,

No lah, I sincerely thanks all bros who contribute and feedback to me as you guys have more experience in this field of KCing.

I cannot and dare not say tat she is really in love with me ( if for real will be that I am fucking lucky lor ) ...only the superficial appearance seems to be so. So I just take it easy with a pinch of salt for time being and enjoy the companionship once in a while.

Other than tat I don want to know too much and control too much as she will definitely not be my wife to be, only suitable as a galfriend or playmate as I call it..tats for sure 100% :D

Well time will tell as what some bros here mentioned. I just be patient

Cheers

U know what...u really kiam kan....PRC ger treat u well u also whine abt in forum...what do u expect to hear from here or from bros here??

Other bros kao bei abt PRCs treat them like carrot and come to forum to whine i can understand...be uncle robert liao and wana get some conso from bros here....thought end of the day also LL....

But u leh? Get a life la...

Let me tell u...PRCs are all looking for $ one. IF not they wun come to Sillypore already. Ask them why and they will say 1 is to 5. Though recently become 1 is to 4.6.

BUT, they do have their lonely time...and u happen to be there for her. Consider urself lucky as she did not treat u like Uncle Robert. All gers want $. Even u and me and anyone out there need and want $. Just that she treated u well...Or she have a good impression of u at the lst meeting and hence dun mind to be more than friends with u. They are also human and have their needs as well as feelings. Whatever u are ging thru now, i been thru it, did it, and was there.

Has only one advise for u, appreciate and cherish the time. The clock never turn back.

But...as time goes, and if u start to encounter more PRCs gers, u will dislike Sillypore gers already. Any PRCs or Malaysian whom are appreciative of wat u do for them, even the slightest things, u will never get the same reaction from a SG ger. I cant remember the last time i approach or attempt to start a relationship with SG gers. They are horrible to the core..

Trust me. Good Luck.

Fatjumbo
04-11-2008, 11:23 PM
Hello Bro ShittyAss,

>>Let me tell u...PRCs are all looking for $ one. IF not they wun come to Sillypore already. Ask them why and they will say 1 is to 5. Though recently become 1 is to 4.6.

I fully agree with you. If not, do we think they come here look for pure lover meh ?? But like some bros here said, there is still a slight 1 % possible too cos if they ( WLs ) hook one good fellow, their livelihood and dreams will be fulfilled and they can retire the mountain liao.

>>BUT, they do have their lonely time...and u happen to be there for her. Consider urself lucky as she did not treat u like Uncle Robert. All gers want $. Even u and me and anyone out there need and want $. Just that she treated u well...Or she have a good impression of u at the lst meeting and hence dun mind to be more than friends with u. They are also human and have their needs as well as feelings. Whatever u are ging thru now, i been thru it, did it, and was there.

You really the Guru...salute !!! I guess u said it all above, I am so far darn lucky she don treat me as carrot cake. In actual fact, she been asking me to meet up every day if possible before she goes to work just to lunch together spend some time with each other. Problem lies with me whether I will do that or not?? She did mention to me 2 weeks ago that in the past, she kept reminding herself not to fall for any clients, just work and move on earn money is her objective her. But ever since she knew me, she begin to fall into the love trap herself. Every day feel like love sick if never see me or hear from my sms even though when i am overseas. Every night after her work, reached home will send a darn long winded but nice sms to express her feelings, I think she constantly needs my reassurance that I will be nice to her and not treat her like just any other KTV fuck and go play play type of lady. Lately been pressing me for ans if I ever really love her or not ? All my words and reaction, she will be kanjiong and reactive. I told her to relax and leave it to fate. She said she loves me alot and I mean alot to her hence she kanjiong even at my slight thought not knowing if I will dump her anytime for another KTV gal.

>>Has only one advise for u, appreciate and cherish the time. The clock never turn back.

I will cherish it man. It's like only chance of a lifetime to find a WL so devoted and don mind with no status and willing to be laughed at by her comtemporary, don't work at her own will ( it's her own business what ).

I have even offered another KTV gal to bao her for a high 4 figure sum for 6 mths, but she simply ignored me...so my present gal without such temptation offer and automatic throw herself at me.... I should be a lucky bastard I think in that sense.

>>Trust me. Good Luck.

Thanks bro, need lots of it. Thanks for all the blessings.

:)

xyz1001
05-11-2008, 01:06 AM

hahaha... i was pondering the same thing, saves me the time to re-read his posts again.

Btw, why ur points like stock market one, up and down everday :p

I volunteered ( found out from other gals their room mostly cost around 300/mth ) and this she accepts so hence agree to let me settle the accomodation bill lor.

Maybe my England not too good in expressing myself there. Sorry :p

Like i said, we can only see what u wan us to see.
The 2 sentences send different signals.

A bastard is a bastard lah. Got so-so bastard and really-nice bastard one meh? hahaha.:D

sammyboyfor
05-11-2008, 05:16 AM
Haha.... good advise, I think I am already woke up to reality and on 24hrs standby mode liao.

Should be "....Good ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

EtherC
05-11-2008, 09:34 AM
If you don't see my intervention post, it usually bodes well. Good luck. :cool:

ShittyAss
05-11-2008, 10:31 AM
Yes Bro....

I fully agree with you. If not, do we think they come here look for pure lover meh ?? But like some bros here said, there is still a slight 1 % possible too cos if they ( WLs ) hook one good fellow, their livelihood and dreams will be fulfilled and they can retire the mountain liao.

Correct. But...that one good fellow may not necessary allow them to retire...But that one good fellow may make her stay in Sillypore more enjoyable..

You really the Guru...salute !!! I guess u said it all above, I am so far darn lucky she don treat me as carrot cake. In actual fact, she been asking me to meet up every day if possible before she goes to work just to lunch together spend some time with each other. Problem lies with me whether I will do that or not?? She did mention to me 2 weeks ago that in the past, she kept reminding herself not to fall for any clients, just work and move on earn money is her objective her. But ever since she knew me, she begin to fall into the love trap herself. Every day feel like love sick if never see me or hear from my sms even though when i am overseas. Every night after her work, reached home will send a darn long winded but nice sms to express her feelings, I think she constantly needs my reassurance that I will be nice to her and not treat her like just any other KTV fuck and go play play type of lady. Lately been pressing me for ans if I ever really love her or not ? All my words and reaction, she will be kanjiong and reactive. I told her to relax and leave it to fate. She said she loves me alot and I mean alot to her hence she kanjiong even at my slight thought not knowing if I will dump her anytime for another KTV gal.

Not Guru..But just went thru what u are going thru now...Been there, done it....Yes...But for the love love part...u feel for urself....no one can feel it better than u do...BUT....u must always bear in mind where did u know her...u cannot treat or control her like u did for ur SG gers before. Most Sillypore Guys are MCP. But to have a PRC gf...its not easily...and if u are one of those MCP or like to drink alot of vinegar type, u are bound to suffer in the end.

I will cherish it man. It's like only chance of a lifetime to find a WL so devoted and don mind with no status and willing to be laughed at by her comtemporary, don't work at her own will ( it's her own business what ).

If u still treat her as WL....then u better dun continue wif her...Its not about the ONLY CHANCE of a lifetime to find a WL lah! Fxxx u leh! Zzzz

I have even offered another KTV gal to bao her for a high 4 figure sum for 6 mths, but she simply ignored me...so my present gal without such temptation offer and automatic throw herself at me.... I should be a lucky bastard I think in that sense.

Si mi automatic throw herself at me??? nb....can sound nicer? Even if they are WL, FL or watever L....they are still gers with feelings and human touch...

I guess from ur above mentioned, ur income should be above the norm. But do pamper her at times....with little gifts...dun really need tonnes of LV or Gucci or Chanel etc...the smile u see on her face is different from Sillypore gers...

sammyboyfor
05-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Yes Bro....

Please use the "quote" button http://www.sammyboyforum.com/images/editor/quote.gif instead of the stupid ">" character which is a legacy of the text based email client era.

I have edited your post on your behalf so you can see how much better it looks.

DTCEPL
05-11-2008, 11:09 AM

I think all the Bros here very concern but getting alittle paranoid.....even if she really truely loved him also kena said until she KC him big time.....whahahaha.

Just like parents treating their little kids.....fatherly and motherly love......:rolleyes:

Well, its up to Bro Fatjumbo to decide and analyze the lady in depth. Maybe Bro Fatjumbo is the one trying to KCed the gal instead....hehehe.....since he said that she is only up to the mark as GF or Playmate but not wifey, but the gal is hoping to make him Hubby.

With the advance of English language and exposure among our fellow PRCs, it won't be long before all the WL, FL, KTV and HC gals will be logging into SBF and become a member, posting how the SGP man KCed them etc.:D

slider_72
05-11-2008, 11:29 AM
With the advance of English language and exposure among our fellow PRCs, it won't be long before all the WL, FL, KTV and HC gals will be logging into SBF and become a member, posting how the SGP man KCed them etc.

There are already a few I know who log on to SBF to read about things being posted about them. Be warned. :D

enfant_terrible
05-11-2008, 11:33 AM
bro,

i would just say - enjoy it while it lasts n with your eyes wide open

i've been in similar situations but have always escaped unscathed; btw, the impromtu method works quite well.

anyway, i'm also a reg cheongster at BS when i'm free:D

DTCEPL
05-11-2008, 11:39 AM
There are already a few I know who log on to SBF to read about things being posted about them. Be warned. :D

Thats the effect of Globalisation...................:D in SBF context

colins
05-11-2008, 11:43 AM
I think all the Bros here very concern but getting alittle paranoid.....even if she really truely loved him also kena said until she KC him big time.....whahahaha.

Just like parents treating their little kids.....fatherly and motherly love......:rolleyes:

Well, its up to Bro Fatjumbo to decide and analyze the lady in depth. Maybe Bro Fatjumbo is the one trying to KCed the gal instead....hehehe.....since he said that she is only up to the mark as GF or Playmate but not wifey, but the gal is hoping to make him Hubby.

With the advance of English language and exposure among our fellow PRCs, it won't be long before all the WL, FL, KTV and HC gals will be logging into SBF and become a member, posting how the SGP man KCed them etc.:D

Thats why I said the same event and object can look so different with different angles. A victim can only see thru his heart, that's why no matter how intelligent a person is, it is damn tough to reach a 'safe' conclusion. A 'safe' conclusion is not just the conclusion used by a KC player, it should be used by everybody.

Oh dun be surprised that there are many of them reading this already, hahaha... I've seen postings that have clearly stated this and there are already victims of counter KC. To be safe, you have to assume that this is happening. Some bros have already came out with the solution years ago since 2002 - dun talk about it in the forum. But did it work? The macro trend to this is, the players (whether its the guys or the girls), can always evolve becos they hold the predator attitude. Others in the scene, esp the newer cheongsters, will face stronger and stronger players. Thus the forum preserves its natural role, to bring transparency onto things that are happening around us. You take your own objective views from here, but you also need to think about it and apply it to your situation. Just dun forget to be safe, not sorry.

ShittyAss
05-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Please use the "quote" button http://www.sammyboyforum.com/images/editor/quote.gif instead of the stupid ">" character which is a legacy of the text based email client era.

I have edited your post on your behalf so you can see how much better it looks.

hahaa...thanks boss! In office now...hence email client era...wahaha..:D

DO_YOU_BJ
05-11-2008, 04:03 PM

Good, then they need to come up with new tricks liao.

Fatjumbo
06-11-2008, 04:00 AM
If you don't see my intervention post, it usually bodes well. Good luck. :cool:

Thanks bro EtherC :)

Fatjumbo
06-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Bro Colins,

Well, it's like 2 edge sword tat cut both sides. Dating can be very sweet, but when it comes to heart to heart talk. Emotions run lah.

Yesterday was some kind of show down from her declaring her love after I brought her clubbing, she questioned me did I feel tat she never loogi anything but gain most from this relationship ? She claimed that she willingly lost so much time and potential income in pao tai just to be with me and so call put in the effort into this KC. Maybe she has got no confident in herself as she kept reminding herself that as a WL in this line that she is not worthy of my love. Kept pressing me to promise not to dump her like others KTV gals whom I distanced away ever since I am with her ie ( if I can do tat to those gals, I can do that to her too in no time should a new gal comes along ). She was close to tears in my car, until my comfort hug came along to ease the tension on her. :)

She was very unhappy tat I tip other gals after a bonking session more. She said I was unfair to her. Why tip other gals so much while tip her miserably. I said HELLO, the past tips are for those gals I bonk before I agree to be her BF. Why all gals love to compare....knn.

Now is a totally different scenario. And cannot expect me to shower the same kind of affection ( tips lah ) to her. She got to earn it man !! Not auto simply becos she is my gal, I got to take care of her more by giving more monies be it for allowances or buying groceries, makeup etc etc

Nevertheless, she just wanted to air out her feelings trap in her. But happy with the present arrrangements.

Cheers :rolleyes:

slider_72
06-11-2008, 10:17 AM
Only scary part is that this gal claimed she loves me alot and doesn't want anything from me especially money, we'll only been together for a mth plus.

Every session I bao her for KTV she never collects from me even though I secretly placed money into her hand bag, she will return to me the money, asking me not to do that again if I treat her as galfriend.

Bro Colins,

Yesterday was some kind of show down from her declaring her love after I brought her clubbing, she questioned me did I feel tat she never loogi anything but gain most from this relationship ? She claimed that she willingly lost so much time and potential income in pao tai just to be with me and so call put in the effort into this KC.

She was very unhappy tat I tip other gals after a bonking session more. She said I was unfair to her. Why tip other gals so much while tip her miserably. I said HELLO, the past tips are for those gals I bonk before I agree to be her BF. Why all gals love to compare....knn.

Now is a totally different scenario. And cannot expect me to shower the same kind of affection ( tips lah ) to her. She got to earn it man !!

I don't get it.

Pao her at KTV, give her tips she don't accept. In your first post you mentioned that she is giving you FOC bonking. In your last post you say that she was unhappy that you tip other girls more than her after bonking them.

If you have to tip her after bonking her, how does that qualify as FOC bonking? I thought FOC means "free of charge"? Maybe your definition of FOC is "fuck on credit"?

cablesnwires
06-11-2008, 10:26 AM
I don't get it.

Pao her at KTV, give her tips she don't accept. In your first post you mentioned that she is giving you FOC bonking. In your last post you say that she was unhappy that you tip other girls more than her after bonking them.

If you have to tip her after bonking her, how does that qualify as FOC bonking? I thought FOC means "free of charge"? Maybe your definition of FOC is "fuck on credit"?

Maybe she is just jealous? That was probably the WL way of talking, and hopefully after this pent up feeling released, she will revert back to the R/S?

xyz1001
06-11-2008, 10:48 AM

Not all gals like to compare but most pple tends to do comparison.
But bro, look at the things she is comparing? Money. Shouldn't it be your time and your tender-loving-care?

DTCEPL
06-11-2008, 11:49 AM
But bro, look at the things she is comparing? Money. Shouldn't it be your time and your tender-loving-care?

Bros....Money is the best Brenchmark in the eyes of KTV/HC Gals.....love and time spend is worthless

More money or expensive gifts given to her means you love her more, more time and love to her means you most idoit useless bum who don't spend time making more money for them.....these are the urgly truth:o

colins
06-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Bro Colins,

Well, it's like 2 edge sword tat cut both sides. Dating can be very sweet, but when it comes to heart to heart talk. Emotions run lah.

Yesterday was some kind of show down from her declaring her love after I brought her clubbing, she questioned me did I feel tat she never loogi anything but gain most from this relationship ?

There is a reason for everything. You've got to ask yourself why she choose this topic. It is quite simple. It is to set the discussion by stating her position and she has determined YOUR position in discussion as well. So if you continue without arguing this position of yours, you have relinguished control.

She claimed that she willingly lost so much time and potential income in pao tai just to be with me and so call put in the effort into this KC. Maybe she has got no confident in herself as she kept reminding herself that as a WL in this line that she is not worthy of my love.

This is drawing you towards a direction that she wants you to go. This is the 'pull'. Remember, she is manipulating you, so she has to 'convince' you that a certain outcome is good for you and her at the end of that discussion.

Kept pressing me to promise not to dump her like others KTV gals whom I distanced away ever since I am with her ie ( if I can do tat to those gals, I can do that to her too in no time should a new gal comes along ). She was close to tears in my car, until my comfort hug came along to ease the tension on her. :)

Again, manipulation. She has used the 'tear card' on you, you say that happens in a car, that means going home, so she knew that she had to do her summary liao. The tears force you to make a final move, comfort her or reject her. I am quite sure all along in the discussion, you were quite defensive on her series of 'accusations', in that you lost a lot of ground. This final move will seal your position in the game. You did not write down what you say or promised to her when you comfort and hug her, but then thats typical cos you tend to leave this things out in your posts. Just compare your state before this date and after this date, you can see the difference in your position. You will see that you are actually quite disadvantaged now, and the earlier bf-gf relationship has been changed.

Immaterial. It is only one of her tactics for you to give ground. Remember that when she say something which you think is unreasonable, and at that point of time you never rebutt it, that means you allowed it. To hold your position, you must close any of such unreasonable topics there and then, preferably give her a verbal slap so she knows she can't do this again. So now you see, you focus on 'why all gals love to compare' instead of how you reacted to her at that time. Shows you were confused and that makes you lose more ground.

Now is a totally different scenario. And cannot expect me to shower the same kind of affection ( tips lah ) to her. She got to earn it man !! Not auto simply becos she is my gal, I got to take care of her more by giving more monies be it for allowances or buying groceries, makeup etc etc

Now you can tell what she made you promise, of cos the scenario is drastically different. She is starting to showhand. And what are you thinking now? SHE got to earn it man....No AUTO...No money allowance...what is this? Pride?
Come on, you already lose so much ground yesterday, she already made you promise more and you totally fell for it without any defense. No need to say this kind of comment to make you feel better, bro.

Nevertheless, she just wanted to air out her feelings trap in her. But happy with the present arrrangements.

An escape statement to make yourself feel better. Just as if you're there as a man for her so she can rely on you to air out the wei qu feelings. Bro, none of the airing out part ever happened, everything she said got purpose one. See it with your own eyes, you even contradict yourself many times just in this post.

Cheers :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

EtherC
06-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Wah Bro Colin's can write thesis on analytical psychology liao. :p

xyz1001
06-11-2008, 04:01 PM
Bros....Money is the best Brenchmark in the eyes of KTV/HC Gals.....love and time spend is worthless

More money or expensive gifts given to her means you love her more, more time and love to her means you most idoit useless bum who don't spend time making more money for them.....these are the urgly truth:o

Exactly. I'm still trying to point out to TS that despite all the good things he wrote abt her, i can't see that she is in love with him.

So if TS wanna stay in this rs, for your own sake, pls be a bastard.

colins
06-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Wah Bro Colin's can write thesis on analytical psychology liao. :p

Can't compare with your thesis bro. ;)

DTCEPL
06-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Wow SBF got so many thesis writers and PhD holders.....really got eye don't recognise taizan:D

Actually I am very surprise and happy to see so many helpful Bros in SBF......too bad I am only capable of Kpo...ing around.....can't help much.

slider_72
06-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Maybe she is just jealous? That was probably the WL way of talking, and hopefully after this pent up feeling released, she will revert back to the R/S?

What I meant to ask was whether he paid her money. In his earlier posts, it suggests that he didn't pay her a single cent. She didn't even accept his tips. In his last post, he said that she complained that he tipped her miserably, meaning that he gave her money after bonking but just a little compared with what he gave to other girls after bonking them.

So TS, were the bonks paid for or not? You can call it tips, service charge, family expense, whatever but end of the day, were the bonks really FOC?

FromBoy2Man
06-11-2008, 06:45 PM
Some kaikis told me ktv girls also prostitute? I bet to differ because i went to some ktv, the prc girls there totally cannot autoroam, just sit, drink, play dice and hug only, worst can't even touch or see their nipple. Although not fun but really enjoy the company of pretty faces. I have came across some marry ktv girl, happily together.:rolleyes:

Fatjumbo
06-11-2008, 09:55 PM
What I meant to ask was whether he paid her money. In his earlier posts, it suggests that he didn't pay her a single cent. She didn't even accept his tips. In his last post, he said that she complained that he tipped her miserably, meaning that he gave her money after bonking but just a little compared with what he gave to other girls after bonking them.

So TS, were the bonks paid for or not? You can call it tips, service charge, family expense, whatever but end of the day, were the bonks really FOC?

Bro slider,

Bonking initially before we got together I pay her market rate lah. After getting together.... it's so far FOC and she doesn't want to take money from me.

Hope this helps to clarify the open loop.

Fatjumbo
06-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Hello Bro Colins,

Thanks for the long evaluation. Appreciate it.

There is a reason for everything. You've got to ask yourself why she choose this topic. It is quite simple. It is to set the discussion by stating her position and she has determined YOUR position in discussion as well. So if you continue without arguing this position of yours, you have relinguished control.

I think I know why she brought up that topic for sure. Cos she felt I am the smart one while she being the koondo to fall for me yet never ask for more like her comtemporary who also have BFs as support.

>>This is drawing you towards a direction that she wants you to go. This is the 'pull'. Remember, she is manipulating you, so she has to 'convince' you that a certain outcome is good for you and her at the end of that discussion.

Well, I know myself this will never be a good ending eventually. It's just a buy time and enjoy the present stage kind of experience. Thanks for the constant reminder on these WL's tatics to make us sg men KC to them.

>>Again, manipulation. She has used the 'tear card' on you, you say that happens in a car, that means going home, so she knew that she had to do her summary liao. The tears force you to make a final move, comfort her or reject her. I am quite sure all along in the discussion, you were quite defensive on her series of 'accusations', in that you lost a lot of ground. This final move will seal your position in the game. You did not write down what you say or promised to her when you comfort and hug her, but then thats typical cos you tend to leave this things out in your posts. Just compare your state before this date and after this date, you can see the difference in your position. You will see that you are actually quite disadvantaged now, and the earlier bf-gf relationship has been changed.

Yes i comforted her, but all I said was to leave it to fate. No point crying over any unachievable outcomes. The only possibility exists between her and me is just like other normal BF/GF relationship which can split up anytime, anywhere, god knows when. Actually in comparison, she is still the same...lack of confidence,and trust, felt jealous easily. Keep thinking other gals come along, she will lose me for sure.

>>Immaterial. It is only one of her tactics for you to give ground. Remember that when she say something which you think is unreasonable, and at that point of time you never rebutt it, that means you allowed it. To hold your position, you must close any of such unreasonable topics there and then, preferably give her a verbal slap so she knows she can't do this again. So now you see, you focus on 'why all gals love to compare' instead of how you reacted to her at that time. Shows you were confused and that makes you lose more ground.

I did rebutt her, saying her tip comparing to other gals I bonk was very wrong !!! That was all in the past when I have not gone steady with her yet...just as a client and KTV gal relationship. How can she use that against me to bring up this issue to illustrate tat I love the other gals more by tipping them higher. I told her if the gal service is top notch, I tip higher, if normal sop ...I tip market rate...it's a fact of life everywhere in the world.

I also mentioned to her that she is very fortunate that I have toned down totally to the extend I have even stopped seeing other KTV gals and also refused to order Freelance gals for bonks.

Hope this clears some doubts about the evaluation

Steadyman1
06-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Have yet fully read through your thread however have a word for you.

"Determination"

colins
07-11-2008, 05:31 AM
Hello Bro Colins,

Thanks for the long evaluation. Appreciate it.

I think I know why she brought up that topic for sure. Cos she felt I am the smart one while she being the koondo to fall for me yet never ask for more like her comtemporary who also have BFs as support.

Well, I know myself this will never be a good ending eventually. It's just a buy time and enjoy the present stage kind of experience. Thanks for the constant reminder on these WL's tatics to make us sg men KC to them.

Yes i comforted her, but all I said was to leave it to fate. No point crying over any unachievable outcomes. The only possibility exists between her and me is just like other normal BF/GF relationship which can split up anytime, anywhere, god knows when. Actually in comparison, she is still the same...lack of confidence,and trust, felt jealous easily. Keep thinking other gals come along, she will lose me for sure.

I did rebutt her, saying her tip comparing to other gals I bonk was very wrong !!! That was all in the past when I have not gone steady with her yet...just as a client and KTV gal relationship. How can she use that against me to bring up this issue to illustrate tat I love the other gals more by tipping them higher. I told her if the gal service is top notch, I tip higher, if normal sop ...I tip market rate...it's a fact of life everywhere in the world.

I also mentioned to her that she is very fortunate that I have toned down totally to the extend I have even stopped seeing other KTV gals and also refused to order Freelance gals for bonks.

Hope this clears some doubts about the evaluation

Good, that clears a few things somewhat. Just keep your stance cos she will still be testing it, consistently everyday. Eventually she will drop key words and obvious hints. At this moment, I dun see any evidence of you KC-ing her, so it shows that she is using the old school wrap-herself-around-you tactics. So far she has already won first round (which is the most significant round in this tactic) becos you din reject her at all to go with this bf-gf relationship. This first round puts her within your gates and gave her a lot of room to manoeuvre. You will have to be constantly on your guard until you evict her. So the longer she stays in, the harder it is to evict.

By the way, many players still use this same tactic to get their girls becos first, they have to accept the man into their gates (otherwise no chance of earning anything from him), second, she won't evict the man unless she cannot take the pressure, again becos of the promise of monetary gains. So the man will have his field day in 'attacking' the girl whilst in her gate, pressurising and pampering her into submission. Thats when everything she owns becomes his.

You are now in the weaker position, you can already see that you have became much more defensive as she pressurised you and make you pity her. But then there are also many ways to counter this tactic even while she is within your gates. If you think its worth your time and effort, let me know. Otherwise, evict her now.

DTCEPL
07-11-2008, 08:39 AM
Bro Colins.....your advices sounds so Professional and Comprehensive, analyzing situation in such details.....I am very curious.....are u a Love Doc or what???

But is nice to have you around to guide fellow Bros, avoiding the KC trap.;)

sammyboyfor
07-11-2008, 08:48 AM
Bro Colins.....your advices sounds so Professional and Comprehensive, analyzing situation in such details.....I am very curious.....are u a Love Doc or what???

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "Advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

DTCEPL
07-11-2008, 08:57 AM
Kam Sia Boss......Morning already correcting gramma errors.......I England no good, paiseh paiseh.

Should have listened to my Parents and study hard when I am young.

Fatjumbo
07-11-2008, 08:59 AM
Bro Steadyman1,

cool !! thanks for reminder for u know lah. Catch up real soon.

Bro iijeetpoon,

Thanks. Really enjoy yr quote of don't describe it... just live it !!! Power !!

Fatjumbo
07-11-2008, 09:05 AM
Hi Bro FromBoy2Man,

That's becos you went to the high end KTVs liao. You must be very well-to do.

Although the gals or KTV management team don allow any hanky panky stuff to be conducted within their premises. You can offer your amount to bao the gals out mah. As long your price quote matches or exceed the gals' expectation plus got chemistry with you. Sure to go unless some of them already have a "hubby" behind them taking care of them !!!

Enjoy the life bro. :p

Fatjumbo
07-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Morning bro Colins,

>>Good, that clears a few things somewhat. Just keep your stance cos she will still be testing it, consistently everyday. Eventually she will drop key words and obvious hints. At this moment, I dun see any evidence of you KC-ing her, so it shows that she is using the old school wrap-herself-around-you tactics. So far she has already won first round (which is the most significant round in this tactic) becos you din reject her at all to go with this bf-gf relationship. This first round puts her within your gates and gave her a lot of room to manoeuvre. You will have to be constantly on your guard until you evict her. So the longer she stays in, the harder it is to evict.

haha.... I did reject initially saying I prefer the client/gal relationship. In tat way, I could enjoy her companionship anytime too by a phone call away while having the freedom to autoroam freelance bonks and best of all, I don have to even pay for her accomodation ( No reason to as a regular client ). I guess her GFE is so similar to my ex many years back that it relighted back fond memories of tat feeling. Hence, I agreed to be BF but ....limited funds from me avail and not to cross any firing line zone. She will be dumped as I am not carrotcake. Take it or leave it i told her.

But u are darn right about allowing her into my gates....she knew that I have plenty of time free to be with her and hence requesting for daily meet up. I am also constantly on my guard cos even though I like her quite alot. We will never know what sort of KC training she receives from her flatmates after she got back !!!

Their ultimate objective will still eventually be either money or someone to hook up to get a better life in Singapore ( to be wife or mistress here ).

Well I guess if u put it tat way, most of us guys are players here too. We all jolly well know there will most likely no good end to be with a WL gal especially for married personnel here. Single and lonely bachelors still have plenty of good chance to scout for the GEM.

>>You are now in the weaker position, you can already see that you have became much more defensive as she pressurised you and make you pity her. But then there are also many ways to counter this tactic even while she is within your gates. If you think its worth your time and effort, let me know. Otherwise, evict her now.[/QUOTE]

Worth my time...I have plenty of it. Only enjoy the GFE, companionship and present FOC bonking ( wonder when I will get tired of same old fried rice )....but when I am working....she's evicted from my life that's for sure.

Have a great day ahead

Jumbo

Steadyman1
07-11-2008, 09:25 AM
Cheeers bro......;)

Thanks.....:D

jeronimo
07-11-2008, 11:35 AM
As long your price quote matches or exceed the gals' expectation plus got chemistry with you. Sure to go unless some of them already have a "hubby" behind them taking care of them !!!

Enjoy the life bro. :p
Life is always a two way blade.

I have heard of girls who rejected a benz from her customer asking her to be his lover.
I have also heard of girls with more than 4 men giving her allowance and yet can have a lover whom does not pay a single cent.

I don't know but judging from the way you talk and write, you sound more like as if you are just into it for the fun and nothing serious about the girl you are writing about.

In the playing arena to be a top notch player, you need to be a heartless cad who can play romeo and yet turn around to be a cold hearted bastard to walk away nonchalently (yet another life is a two way blade......)

Anyway I don't stereotype people and this is just my 2cents

colins
07-11-2008, 12:04 PM
I guess her GFE is so similar to my ex many years back that it relighted back fond memories of tat feeling. Hence, I agreed to be BF but ....

... I like her quite alot...

....but when I am working....she's evicted from my life that's for sure.

These points are new. Sad as it is, the last point will never come true, becos the reason to evict her will never be work. That is just a condition you set to drag this lovely honeymoon period for as long as you can. You must evict her becos you are losing, you dun evict her becos you have no time for her. Dun believe? Try this. Picture this, when you say you have no time for her, what if she starts to compromise and meet you less but use more powerful mindgames? What if she, say, meet you up everyday during lunch just to have lunch with you? What if she waits till you knock off just to see you one glance, then tell you she just want to say "I love you" and then walk off to work?

I tell you, if she does this, you're in for a terrible time for the rest of the days. Its very heart-aching to see her putting out all effort just to meet you, then when you see her backview walking away from you after she said I love you, to the dark dank nightscene to try to earn her simple living, you will bloody hell feel like crying and you will feel that you kiam her a lot already. Thats when you will break, my friend. Worst thing is, you set the condition for this to happen. And this is only one tactic among many many even better ones. So far, maybe she knows that you eat-soft-dun-eat-hard, if thats the case, you'll just get the softest mushmellow candyfloss treatment for whatever move you take. hahaha...

colins
07-11-2008, 12:11 PM

But is nice to have you around to guide fellow Bros, avoiding the KC trap.;)

Seriously, I think I have been saying too much. What I said is quite one-sided for Bro jumbo's situation, not across the board for everyone. So bros dun take the words in absolute, cos you might find it hard to apply or worse apply them incorrectly in your individual situation. Step yourself into bro jumbo's shoes that you will see many things that I did.

DTCEPL
07-11-2008, 01:02 PM
then when you see her backview walking away from you after she said I love you, to the dark dank nightscene to try to earn her simple living, you will bloody hell feel like crying and you will feel that you kiam her a lot already. Thats when you will break, my friend. Worst thing is, you set the condition for this to happen.

I have experience such for two long years....the feeling is damn bloody bad.

That held me back from playing in KTVs and HCs....I can't play even if gals forced themselves on me, I just pushed them away, but I still pay the tips, because If I does play or even rubba rubba, I can't imagine how others played 'her' behind my back. This feeling is with me from day one I start to feel for her until today, its still inside me.....felt like crying everytime when I think of what could have happened in the room when she is with her customer.

Damn the feeling hurts so deeply each day she goes to work.

After terminating the relationship, now I feel more relax and relief, no need to endure this anymore.

slider_72
07-11-2008, 02:31 PM

That held me back from playing in KTVs and HCs....I can't play even if gals forced themselves on me, I just pushed them away, but I still pay the tips, because If I does play or even rubba rubba, I can't imagine how others played 'her' behind my back. This feeling is with me from day one I start to feel for her until today, its still inside me.....felt like crying everytime when I think of what could have happened in the room when she is with her customer.

After terminating the relationship, now I feel more relax and relief, no need to endure this anymore.

Totally understand that feeling bro. So totally absofuckinglutely understand that feeling.

colins
07-11-2008, 03:03 PM

2 years is a long time bro, it must have changed you a lot. Hurt big time.

Like slider, I've been thru this too. You can't change it cos you can't control it from happening. You can only accept it as her choice. Worst thing is, you can't tell anybody. You hide a lot. It becomes your second nature to try to hide cos the truth is too painful. Then in the moment of truth, she left you and all that you represents. The entire thing fell apart. Sometimes, a person can never pick himself up ever again. Imagine the damage you did to yourself. Sad :(

sammyboyfor
07-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Totally understand that feeling bro. So totally absofuckinglutely understand that feeling.

Why don't you guys get to know girls in decent professions instead of constantly getting involved with hookers?:rolleyes:

jojogigi
07-11-2008, 03:23 PM

if you reach the higher state of nirvana.... you can separate her flesh between her heart... pple touch her flesh.. you not affected. Cos you know only you touched her heart. (cheem boh? ) ahahahahahah

slider_72
07-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Why don't you guys get to know girls in decent professions instead of constantly getting involved with hookers?:rolleyes:

I can't speak for the rest but I do know lots of girls in decent professions, bankers, lawyers, doctors, etc. The trouble is they are not half as interesting or half as fun as the hookers. :D

While we may be inviting trouble by hanging out with the hookers, hanging out with the so-called decent professionals may also invite trouble, albeit of a different nature.

With the hooker, you are definitely going to get laid. With the so-called decent professionals, you are still expected to spend copious amounts of time and money wining and dining them and yet have to keep your fingers crossed hoping that you might get lucky. If you average it out, the ROI sucks big time.

Even if you do get lucky with the so-called decent professionals, half the time the shag is a hit and miss thing. You have an even chance of getting a dead fish in bed. To compound the problem, if you do get a dead fish, with the hooker, chances are you are not going to RTF and the hooker will simply disappear from your life. With the so-called professionals, you have an even chance of her sticking to you like glue, bitching about you to all your friends, turn your life upside down and accusing you of merely using her for sex and dumping her once you got it.

Except for the rare few, most of the forumers who got burnt by WL KC problems encountered such a problem after countless number of sessions. So if you take the average of the number of times a guy goes for a commercial fuck with the number of times he gets involved with a KC problem, my own estimate is that it should be between 1% and 2%. For every 100 hookers that a guy shags, he may encounter 1 or 2 where he develops a strong emotional attachment to the girl.

Now for the so-called professionals, I think the guy has a far higher chance of getting into trouble. For every 100 bankers, lawyers, doctors that a guy shags, how many do you think will go berserk once they realise that the guy is just using her body for sex?

I think the risk of getting into trouble with the so-called professionals is much higher, and not only do you risk getting hurt, betrayed, dumped, used, etc, you also risk loosing your job if the girl bad-mouths you within your professional circle.

I think I'll take my chances with the hookers. Convenient, fast to cook, good to eat.

HCKing
07-11-2008, 03:44 PM

to sian a hooker just flash yr notes and she will fly to u with open arms. so easy.

to sian a normal decent girl have to go thru the boring longwinded wooing steps....somemore can tio reject anytime.

but nwadays want to sian hooker also no easy liao, nt only must have notes also must c wat color notes. :p

jojogigi
07-11-2008, 04:17 PM
SIBEH WELL SAID slider!!! maggie mee! dating decent professionals is really a chore. Might as well as simple better.

xyz1001
07-11-2008, 04:29 PM
I think I'll take my chances with the hookers. Convenient, fast to cook, good to eat.

hahaha agreed man.
If we are looking for flings, it makes sense to go pubs, disco. Rather than going library right? More babes that are dressed to kill, out-going personality equal higher success rate.

I dun mind the wooing stage, i'm just more concerned abt the dumping stage. The library gals appear too decent and innocent. :D

DTCEPL
07-11-2008, 04:57 PM
2 years is a long time bro, it must have changed you a lot. Hurt big time.

Like slider, I've been thru this too. You can't change it cos you can't control it from happening. You can only accept it as her choice. Worst thing is, you can't tell anybody. You hide a lot. It becomes your second nature to try to hide cos the truth is too painful. Then in the moment of truth, she left you and all that you represents. The entire thing fell apart. Sometimes, a person can never pick himself up ever again. Imagine the damage you did to yourself. Sad :(

Yeah, 2 years is a very long time, especially when you have to go through the painful process of seeing her to work. We see each other almost daily for the matter of fact, send her to work and pick her up after work (well, there are times when she choose to hop into her customers' car - I got very upset). I enrolled her and pay for her courses to upgrade herself, buy notebook PC for her to learn computing, takes care of her mum and daughter too, in every ways, financially, daily living expenses, monthly fixed allowances and others etc.

I am close to her mum.....I also got to hid things from her mum, what she does at work. I told her mum that she is all I got, she represents my entire life. I am most willing, wont think twice, to take a bullet for her. When she choose to leave me, my world falls apart and I am aimless.

Now, 3.5 months later after separation, I felt so relax and relief, I guess the relationship is too stressful and straining, taking up all my time, energy and she have not one time gave me the feeling of loving me, I only felt being used throughout the 2 years period with her.

slider_72
07-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Now, 3.5 months later after separation, I felt so relax and relief, I guess the relationship is too stressful and straining, taking up all my time, energy and she have not one time gave me the feeling of loving me, I only felt being used throughout the 2 years period with her.

Doesn't it come across to you as being really strange, now that we are able to think back and reflect on the silly things we did before. Somehow you just can't find any logical answer to the question why we did what we did. I am sure you knew in your head back then that she is not in love with you but your heart refused to accept the truth, and you soldier on to try to win her over.

Sigh... like what bro DYBJ said, the biggest culprit is the words 希望.

DTCEPL
07-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Doesn't it come across to you as being really strange, now that we are able to think back and reflect on the silly things we did before. Somehow you just can't find any logical answer to the question why we did what we did. I am sure you knew in your head back then that she is not in love with you but your heart refused to accept the truth, and you soldier on to try to win her over.

Sigh... like what bro DYBJ said, the biggest culprit is the words 希望.

Yes, your are very right, I knew what will happen but my heart refused to accept the truth, I hang on the 'Hopes' and carry on day by day with that little hope. I always tot that giving love, giving all I could, can move even a person with a heart of stone.....I was wrong. I did not even move her abit from the start, I was used all along and she have nevered loved me.

Well that was the past.....now, day after day, I am coming to terms with reality.

sammyboyfor
07-11-2008, 05:48 PM

If you just want sex, by all means bang as many hookers as possible.:rolleyes:

However, the discussions here seem to indicate that many want to be able to have their cake and eat it too.:eek:

You can't expect to have sex with no strings attached and then expect hookers to become loving girlfriends according to your whims and fancies.

The bottom line is simple...

just sex = hooker
a loving relationship that includes sex = get a proper girlfriend.

slider_72
07-11-2008, 05:58 PM
The bottom line is simple...

just sex = hooker

If you may permit me to, please et me expand on your bottomline a little.

just sex = hooker
get a proper girlfriend for an extended period of time = marriage
marriage = have children
have children X length of time being married = wife neglects husband
wife neglects husband = married life gets too mundane
married life gets too mundane = lesser and lesser sex
lesser and lesser sex = husband gets tempted
husband gets tempted = husband procures sex outside of marriage
procuring sex outside of marriage = just sex
just sex = hooker

colins
07-11-2008, 06:01 PM

just sex = hooker
marriage = have children
just sex = hooker

Damn! Some brains work better with alcohol as additives! hahaha...
One big cycle, back to day 1. :D:D

jojogigi
07-11-2008, 06:21 PM

just sex = hooker
marriage = have children
just sex = hooker

steady la slider... did the chivas last night did some brain tuneup to you? today ur posts soliddddd.... let me reconstruct again for you

hooker =a loving relationship that includes sex = get a proper girlfriend=get a proper girlfriend for an extended period of time = have children=have children X length of time being married = wife neglects husband= married life gets too mundane= lesser and lesser sex= husband gets tempted= husband procures sex outside of marriage = just sex

basically in mathematical form should mean this right? hwahahahahah

Fatjumbo
07-11-2008, 09:26 PM

just sex = hooker
marriage = have children
just sex = hooker

Wow outstanding understanding of love life and marriage. Salute you bro !! :D

Fatjumbo
07-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Dear Bro DTCEPL,

Thanks for sharing your story with us here. Really heartbreaking to see u lose hope this way.

I think it's a good reminder for me too with your story. Nothing will come out good out of this KTV gal relationship of mine. It's just an illusion or sort of dreamland mode ...wonder how long it will last ?? Sigh, I take it easy lah.....

Some Bros mentioned FOC = FCUK on credit.... maybe true for some. Some bros also really got the real deal FOC ( free of charge ) I believe.

in my case, I am clear cut..I told her she needs to work. I cannot provide everything for her... I am not carrot. Although, she has to sit with clients... it's part and parcel of her job right ? Who am I to feel bad or FCUK up about ? Might be just her BF in her own believe and will.

Cheers bro

Steadyman1
07-11-2008, 10:06 PM

just sex = hooker
marriage = have children
just sex = hooker

It is true and that is part of our life however it may not apply to all guy. At time when we sit down and think of it... it is more on the responsibility that man has to take. We do "eat" out but need to have some control lah.;)

This is for you Bro Fatjumbo...

A house is like an egg. It is protected with that thin layer of shell. Those joyful kids are conformability enjoying the love given by their devoted parent. When encounter with danger, those warmly arms of their parent will ensure the little ones unharmed regardless of whatever cost. However if any of their parent unconsciously fail to react during that point of time, the shell would have been smashed and little ones ends helpless in vain.

icecum
07-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Bro DTCEPL, let it go.......Yes sometime we do think of the past but what can we do..... we can only cry out loud at a concer side or maybe some other place to let go our saddness.... all i can said if it yours no matter after 5yr 10yr she will be back to your side again who's know right..... life still have to go on right..... cheers up man...... everyone will have to go to that stage who's know...... ;)

justl00king
07-11-2008, 10:19 PM
By all means have a relationship with a KTV gal if she offer free bonks which I seriously doubt..:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Steadyman1
07-11-2008, 10:28 PM
By all means have a relationship with a KTV gal if she offer free bonks which I seriously doubt..:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Indeed. There is always a "Price" to pay...

tanterry
07-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Hello Bro Colins,

It is amazing that she buys your words. I thought if she was able to make her way to bs from china, she is street-smart enuff, no?

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 06:39 AM
Hello Bro Tanterry,

Actually she is not really all that street smart !!! Every top down car to her are nice and must be darn hell of an expensive car. Every time I just laugh at her state of naive.

:p

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 06:44 AM
Indeed. There is always a "Price" to pay...

Bro steadyman,

That price is my daily before noon time in town. Getting shack out man. Bonking almost daily became a norm liao.

Thanks for the previous coaching advice. Taken note on the repercussion involved.

A very big thanks to all bros who up me. Kudos to all of you guys.

Happy weekend and cheonging :D

Jumbo

DTCEPL
08-11-2008, 08:31 AM
just sex = hooker
marriage = have children
just sex = hooker

Din know that bonking could be so complicated:rolleyes:

DTCEPL
08-11-2008, 08:41 AM
Bro DTCEPL, let it go.......

Cheers Bro Icecum......I am coming to terms with reality, no longer in my dreamland. Given up hope completely and I felt so relax and have more time for myself, more money to spend or save:p

But still I am trying to overcome the biggest obstacle, my psychological problem, thats to Play and Rubba Rubba in KTVs and HCs and maybe receive a BJ/FJ there:D whahahaha

DTCEPL
08-11-2008, 08:58 AM
Dear Bro DTCEPL,

Thanks for sharing your story with us here. Really heartbreaking to see u lose hope this way.

I think it's a good reminder for me too with your story. Nothing will come out good out of this KTV gal relationship of mine. It's just an illusion or sort of dreamland mode ...wonder how long it will last ?? Sigh, I take it easy lah.....

My story is a damn long one, a 2 years plus relationship......thats why I only share bits and pieces here and there.

Just hope that by sharing, Bros can be more alert and not fall into a KC trap. And worst still, if you truely loved her, you can't take the stress and pain that is associated with such a relationship.

But I must also say, indeed there are some really nice PRC gals out there, but normally we wont be so lucky to meet them, its like kena TOTO;)

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 09:58 AM
My story is a damn long one, a 2 years plus relationship......thats why I only share bits and pieces here and there.

Just hope that by sharing, Bros can be more alert and not fall into a KC trap. And worst still, if you truely loved her, you can't take the stress and pain that is associated with such a relationship.

But I must also say, indeed there are some really nice PRC gals out there, but normally we wont be so lucky to meet them, its like kena TOTO;)

Indeed the 2 years relationship for your story is a long time man...and for 2 years being with you and your gal, definitely will meant some fond memories for you even when she left. Now I am getting to worry about this scenario if I should last tat long with my story.

In my case, as I just started out with her...and with so many advise from Bros here. I know I cannot fall in love with her and allowing her to continue to like me ( being a bastard here liao ). Right now, I can only accept the fact she will only be a special companion or a mistress. Hence I am trying to avoid replying to some of her sms. And when I did that, panicky from her part kicks in.....sometimes really felt like have to be a real bastard ie rather she be hurt then myself, kind of selfish feeling.

Yea some PRC gals are real nice and sincere but who are we to know what's going on in their mind right ?

DO_YOU_BJ
08-11-2008, 10:10 AM
Yea some PRC gals are real nice and sincere but who are we to know what's going on in their mind right ?

I do agree wif wat you said, some are really nice creatures and thus, to me, can be kept....if you're not single la.
But others, just need to meet a mightier player to tear them apart...hahahaha

To know what's goin on in their mind, you have to be a hardcore skeptic.
To apply yourself as her...understand what she wants, desires etc...to put yourself in her mind...then you can see better liao.
But if you're all clouded wif her affection, you cant see shit cos you're already blinded thus u will be in a confused state like u r in now my friend.

If you can kenna KC by a gal at BS, I wonder what will happen if you start playing at the high end KTVs and HFJs where all the high hand KC players dwell in.

DTCEPL
08-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Indeed the 2 years relationship for your story is a long time man...and for 2 years being with you and your gal, definitely will meant some fond memories for you even when she left.

In my case, as I just started out with her...and with so many advise from Bros here. I know I cannot fall in love with her and allowing her to continue to like me ( being a bastard here liao ). Right now, I can only accept the fact she will only be a special companion or a mistress. Hence I am trying to avoid replying to some of her sms. And when I did that, panicky from her part kicks in.....sometimes really felt like have to be a real bastard ie rather she be hurt then myself, kind of selfish feeling.

Yeah, there are alot of wonderful memories with her. Even now that we are apart, I still loved her alot and cannot bring myself to hurt her or her family in any way even after what she have did to me. I just let it go, she don't deserved me and I deserved a better Gal, this is what is in my mind.

Hey from what I see....you avoid her sms, panicky, forcing yourself not to fall in love with her and turn to be a bastard......blah blah blah, hey u are KCed, and still are, and may go deeper - u din notice it only................if not, why avoid this avoid that, it should means nothing to you if you are not KCed.

Maybe Bro DYBJ, Colins and fellow Grandmasters can analyzised the situation better for you - they are the GURUs.

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 11:09 AM
Dear Bro DYBJ,

>>But others, just need to meet a mightier player to tear them apart...hahahaha

U could be one of the mightier one ..... haha. Kudos man !!

>>To know what's goin on in their mind, you have to be a hardcore skeptic.
To apply yourself as her...understand what she wants, desires etc...to put yourself in her mind...then you can see better liao.
But if you're all clouded wif her affection, you cant see shit cos you're already blinded thus u will be in a confused state like u r in now my friend.

I am not blinded bro, I know what u mean bro DYBJ. I tried to put myself in her shoe b4, if i am her coming to singapore is to make money at all costs ...why bother to target this chap ( me ) and wasting so much time on him when there are thousands better out in the playing field.

Out of love/comfort ? Out of loneliness ? Out of what ?? When she can go all out at high end KTVs to hook the lusty Tao kays and be kept as their mistress right ? why would she want to stick to a nobody like me leh and constantly wanting to meet me daily. This point I do not comprehend for sure. Is she nuts or what ? Or hoping to make me feel i own ( Kiam her ) alot ? Maybe should start torturing her abit psychologically. Don ans sms and phone calls.... see whats the reaction ? :p Ps : Some bros will call me bastard liao for sure...or kanna zap again.

>>If you can kenna KC by a gal at BS, I wonder what will happen if you start playing at the high end KTVs and HFJs where all the high hand KC players dwell in.

Wow too bad I am not in the league yet...hahaha. Also not keen to go high end. I am a C & G ( cheap and good ) man. Ke Ke ke...

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Morning Bro,

>>Hey from what I see....you avoid her sms, panicky, forcing yourself not to fall in love with her and turn to be a bastard......blah blah blah, hey u are KCed, and still are, and may go deeper - u din notice it only................if not, why avoid this avoid that, it should means nothing to you if you are not KCed.

I avoided her sms cos I wanted to test her reaction. Panicky is her...not me, for quite a few occasions, she almost freaked out and thought I dump her quietly. I cannot fall in love with her ( I am not single ). Can only be kept as mistress/companion.

Avoiding can be a form of testing for her affection and so call love real bor !!
I told her she wants to leave now, i am also fine with it...in fact happier cos I can go back to my own self.... more new gals and rubba sessions.

Whats yr take on my views ? :D

DTCEPL
08-11-2008, 11:27 AM
I avoided her sms cos I wanted to test her reaction. Panicky is her...not me, for quite a few occasions, she almost freaked out and thought I dump her quietly. I cannot fall in love with her ( I am not single ). Can only be kept as mistress/companion.

Avoiding can be a form of testing for her affection and so call love real bor !!
I told her she wants to leave now, i am also fine with it...in fact happier cos I can go back to my own self.... more new gals and rubba sessions.

Bro Fatjumbo...what I meant was, many times we fall into KC traps unknowingly, and when she's gone, you will start to miss her and wanting to patch up with her instead, and many times you will freak out when she walks off from your life.

The testing of her....that she freak out....makes you more shiok rite, like you have won her over etc......thats where you are KCed, you 'wanted' her already and you start to enjoy the feeling of 'she having a feeling for you'. If you are weak emotionally, you will be KCed.

Just my personal views.

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 12:31 PM
Dear bro DTCEPL,

Great discussion there.

>> many times we fall into KC traps unknowingly, and when she's gone, you will start to miss her and wanting to patch up with her instead, and many times you will freak out when she walks off from your life.

The traps are there for us whenever we cheong..tats for sure. My sincere feeling is tat I just cherish her just like my beauty car, utilised her to the fullest but of cos with loving tender care. When I change car, she will be missed tats for sure ( I be lying if I am not ) but hey new car coming man !!! new gal also provides a new lease of life for sure.

Ps : I will more freak out if my spouse walks off my life with my kids man than over this PRC babe !!!

>>The testing of her....that she freak out....makes you more shiok rite, like you have won her over etc......thats where you are KCed, you 'wanted' her already and you start to enjoy the feeling of 'she having a feeling for you'. If you are weak emotionally, you will be KCed.

Shiok in the sense that I could feel her kanjiongness and yes I wanted her badly when I am bonking her !!! Weak emotionally, I have been hard hearted if I wanted to...so no big deal here. Just don want to be cruel and hurt badly a real innocent babe her if she is really "sincere". It will definitely affect her future chance to fall in love or trust man over again.

Just my 2 cents thought lor. happy weekend

xyz1001
08-11-2008, 01:56 PM
This point I do not comprehend for sure. Is she nuts or what ? Or hoping to make me feel i own ( Kiam her ) alot ? Maybe should start torturing her abit psychologically. Don ans sms and phone calls.... see whats the reaction ? :p Ps : Some bros will call me bastard liao for sure...or kanna zap again.

Bro, all will be reveal when the time is right. At the present moment, just enjoy yourself. U are walking in a quick sand. How deep u see u are in? Kneecap level? Waist level? What level u pull out? U are lucky that u are not alone walking, the grandmaster Yoda and Obiwan is looking out for u, using their force to levitate u. :D Obiwan pls constantly tell him where is the sand level hor.

Dun ans sms and phone calls...? small things bro. What so bastard abt that? Quoting BOSS , 'Good gals don't become whores'
Their version, 'Good men don't become cheongsters'
So if u wanna play, be mentally strong enough to be a bastard.
(See the point i was not accepted inside jedi council, the dark side is strong in me. hahaha)

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Hello Bro XYZ,

Yea agree man...time will tell everything when it falls in place the full picture.
Right now just enjoy the companionship lor.

She bought me a 2nd gift recently....don know what tat means..to entrap me more into KC ? Told her don't have to get me anything, I am self sufficient. But I appreciate it as a form of affection from her. Kiam her liao lah....till now I never give any gift...wah haha.

2 weeks ago, she issued royal edict that when I cheong KTV...only her and no other gals allowed to sit with me with condition, I don't have to give her any tip. But if I sit any gals, I got to pay the number of gals tip ( eg 5 gals at 20 tip = 100 bucks ) plus I got to give her additional 100 bucks too. ( think she is trying to control and contain my lust to her only in this instance) Same reason like if I getting free bonk now...and prefer to pay for freelance or other KTV gals...why not pay her instead as extra allowances !!!

Any views bro ?

cablesnwires
08-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Bro TS, like a lamb to the slaughter..... :D

Let me ask you this:

What do you want from this relationship in the long run?
Do you still think that the status quo will remain forever?

Last, read my sig. :p

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Hi Bro cablesnwires,

I think 1st question I should go and post to her and see whats her ans. Will share with you guys soon.

2nd question u asked me :

I do not think so....maybe she will find a better man very soon in near future who is single and avail to take good care of her like some of her flatmates ( have a boyfriend who can afford to feed her, settle all her basic needs and emotional needs, yet allow her to work to earn extra for self-keeping ).

And I will not be that man, 100% sure. And she knows it herself before agreeing to fall into this situation as my companion. I think we had reached a common understanding tat my family comes 1st and if she finds someone more suitable ....feel free to move on. I cannot be so selfish to hold her back and I will not. That's my character too.

Hope this explains my viewpoints after having much said and discussed.

Jumbo

Fishcer
08-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Hello Bro XYZ,

Yea agree man...time will tell everything when it falls in place the full picture.
Right now just enjoy the companionship lor.

She bought me a 2nd gift recently....don know what tat means..to entrap me more into KC ? Told her don't have to get me anything, I am self sufficient. But I appreciate it as a form of affection from her. Kiam her liao lah....till now I never give any gift...wah haha.

2 weeks ago, she issued royal edict that when I cheong KTV...only her and no other gals allowed to sit with me with condition, I don't have to give her any tip. But if I sit any gals, I got to pay the number of gals tip ( eg 5 gals at 20 tip = 100 bucks ) plus I got to give her additional 100 bucks too. ( think she is trying to control and contain my lust to her only in this instance) Same reason like if I getting free bonk now...and prefer to pay for freelance or other KTV gals...why not pay her instead as extra allowances !!!

Any views bro ?

Do not lose control of the game, y shld she b the 1 setting the rules....

Wrest control back, show her who's boss....do what u want, do not let her be the game master....if she decides to leave, then fuck it...if not, then just carry on lor...

DO_YOU_BJ
08-11-2008, 06:34 PM

Wrest control back, show her who's boss....do what u want, do not let her be the game master....if she decides to leave, then fuck it...if not, then just carry on lor...

Well said bro fishcer.....once she has the reins, damnation is already in sight!
If you still have the reins, you can still see salvation......

Fishcer
08-11-2008, 06:47 PM
Well said bro fishcer.....once she has the reins, damnation is already in sight!
If you still have the reins, you can still see salvation......

But then, y do i get the feeling that Bro Fatjumbo will not b able to do it.... :D

Anyway, wonder if Bro Fatjumbo is willin to tell me who this 神奇 gal is...not gonna go do anythin or talk to her...just wanna know who she is (from BS rite?) ...but then no obligations on ur part hor Bro Fatjumbo... :) U can always pm me if u dun wanna say it out in public :D

DO_YOU_BJ
08-11-2008, 07:06 PM
But then, y do i get the feeling that Bro Fatjumbo will not b able to do it.... :D
By reading all his posts, and conclusion based on other grandmasters here, he already in KC mode liao...so what you are saying is not unexpected.

Anyway, wonder if Bro Fatjumbo is willin to tell me who this 神奇 gal is...not gonna go do anythin or talk to her...just wanna know who she is (from BS rite?) ...but then no obligations on ur part hor Bro Fatjumbo... :) U can always pm me if u dun wanna say it out in public :D
Well, very noble offer my friendd but i doubt TS will wanna share his CATCH for obvious reasons.....

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 07:17 PM

Very true bro Fishcer,

So far in all instances, I will ensure I am in control like I decide where to go, where to eat, what movies to watch etc etc

hahaha..... :D

Fishcer
08-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Very true bro Fishcer,

So far in all instances, I will ensure I am in control like I decide where to go, where to eat, what movies to watch etc etc

hahaha..... :D

Eh...i not talking abt being in control of such things...these are peanuts...u must b the 1 who sets all terms and conditions of the relationship...

Fishcer
08-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Well, very noble offer my friendd but i doubt TS will wanna share his CATCH for obvious reasons.....

Hahaha...well i'm not trying to get a piece of his catch...i'm not hungry...just wanna know who is this gal that our Bro is soo KC-ed...i'm a blardy k-poh...or else i won't b here blabbing :D:D

jojogigi
08-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Hahaha...well i'm not trying to get a piece of his catch...i'm not hungry...just wanna know who is this gal that our Bro is soo KC-ed...i'm a blardy k-poh...or else i won't b here blabbing :D:D

Fisher is BS old bird.

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 09:13 PM

Hahaha....set the criteria... wow sounds like I am a bloody MCP liao lor. Mention name not so nice to say lah bro.. all i can reveal is she is quite a "red plate" there although in BS many of them consider red plate as well. Depends on who are their clients tips lor.

That's why I am more worry why an ang pai sees in me....poor pathetic man.

Fishcer
08-11-2008, 09:40 PM
Fisher is BS old bird.

Eh...dun anyhow say hor...me not old bird lor...i still young chap considered to many cheongsters here :D:D

Fishcer
08-11-2008, 09:43 PM
Hahaha....set the criteria... wow sounds like I am a bloody MCP liao lor. Mention name not so nice to say lah bro.. all i can reveal is she is quite a "red plate" there although in BS many of them consider red plate as well. Depends on who are their clients tips lor.

That's why I am more worry why an ang pai sees in me....poor pathetic man.

Hahaha....no problem lah bro...anyway i was just tryin to b k-poh...:p

There is never a limit to the number of customers that gals wanna eat lor...be it whether u poor man or rich man...anyway...u seem to b quite a reg at BS, so i dun think u r poor lor...or even if u r, with the frequency that u r seen at BS, many gals also dun think u poor :D:D

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Hi Bro Fischer,

>>There is never a limit to the number of customers that gals wanna eat lor...be it whether u poor man or rich man...

Very true indeed. As long they can tahan and want the money ....can makan as much like those street walkers....knn one I know can makan 12 men in one day. Freaking good stamina....

>>anyway...u seem to b quite a reg at BS, so i dun think u r poor lor...or even if u r, with the frequency that u r seen at BS, many gals also dun think u poor

Haha.... cos i tag onto 2 princes of BS mah.... every session guarantee 10 or more gals ( especially new gals ) .

Think my kakis gave BS the most business each session with 7-10 jugs of beer consumed. For the gals, we are the carrots lor.... to chop and cut. Ke Ke Ke

besafe
08-11-2008, 09:54 PM
I met this gorgeous girl in BS about 2 years ago. She is married to a Singaporean... we continue to communicate and secretly meet up once a month in a hotel.... I know I should'nt... but I like her very much... I am trying to break up with her soon. :confused:

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 10:01 PM
I met this gorgeous girl in BS about 2 years ago. She is married to a Singaporean... we continue to communicate and secretly meet up once a month in a hotel.... I know I should'nt... but I like her very much... I am trying to break up with her soon. :confused:

Bro besafe, don be confused !!!

I think I roughly know who u toking about liao...PM me for a confirmation if u like to.

She is a nice lady lah, love my kaki alot too for your info.... ha ha ha. WL are out to have some fun too despite marrying a Singaporean huh ??

Can't blame them, do we ?? Since married personnel men here also do the same thing. :D

cablesnwires
08-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Haha... BS....

There is an ang pai there, and took a liking for one of my kakis. Know what she said? "I don't need your money, that I have plenty. I need company sometimes and you seemed like a fun guy to be with and fit with my requirement!!"

KC? True? My friend is experienced enough not to try. haha....

Absolute
08-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Fatjumbo,

You mentioned that you are in your early thirties.

ONLY EARLY THIRTIES and you are already unfaithful to your wife??????

I really pity your wife. Obviously your love for her is not strong enough to resist temptation. There is something wrong with your marriage. How will your wife feel if she ever find out? You think she won't find out huh!?

You have better paused and rethink how to reconstruct your marriage life into a more fulfilling and meaningful endeavour instead of fornicating with pride and basking in the egoistic perception that your KTV girl is throwing herself at you.

I am merely speaking my mind.

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Haha... BS....

There is an ang pai there, and took a liking for one of my kakis. Know what she said? "I don't need your money, that I have plenty. I need company sometimes and you seemed like a fun guy to be with and fit with my requirement!!"

KC? True? My friend is experienced enough not to try. haha....

Hi Bro cablesnwires,

Money they have plenty yes... some of them making 5 figures sum every mth much more than most bros here who earn a monthly salary and cheong.

Know what I will tell this ang pai " their high sums cannot be substained... cos they depends on the crowd in BS or other joints, lousy mths they don even hit 6K... so whats there to boost about their income levels. Plus they risk the fear of being caught and send back to Cina land...so don be so ya ya papaya lah "

I think we singaporean guys should let them think we are not carrots nor free lunch either.

Jumbo

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 11:14 PM
Fatjumbo,

You mentioned that you are in your early thirties.

ONLY EARLY THIRTIES and you are already unfaithful to your wife??????

I really pity your wife. Obviously your love for her is not strong enough to resist temptation. There is something wrong with your marriage. How will your wife feel if she ever find out? You think she won't find out huh!?

You have better paused and rethink how to reconstruct your marriage life into a more fulfilling and meaningful endeavour instead of fornicating with pride and basking in the egoistic perception that your KTV girl is throwing herself at you.

Hello Bro Absolute,

I think I don't have to ans to you about my actions nor situation about my marriage life. Period !! If you don't like what is being discussed on this particular thread with bros here giving advise on my situation, you are free to move on and leave this discussion and don't come back.

Come to think of it, if you think so highly and holy about yourself, you would not be in this sammyboy forum in the very first place bro. Please kindly take a good look at yourself in the mirror before commenting on others. You not only insulted yourself but many other bros who are here in this thread who's could be facing the same situation as I am. Thanks for your concern, but I need no more lecture from you smartAlex.

I am also merely speaking my mind too.

Fishcer
08-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Hi Bro cablesnwires,

Money they have plenty yes... some of them making 5 figures sum every mth much more than most bros here who earn a monthly salary and cheong.

Know what I will tell this ang pai " their high sums cannot be substained... cos they depends on the crowd in BS or other joints, lousy mths they don even hit 6K... so whats there to boost about their income levels. Plus they risk the fear of being caught and send back to Cina land...so don be so ya ya papaya lah "

I think we singaporean guys should let them think we are not carrots nor free lunch either.

Jumbo

Aiyah...Bro Jumbo...i think u shld not waste ur saliva n time telling them this...bcos for 1 clever chap, there's at least 10-20 blur chaps always willing to give them the $$$...:D

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 11:29 PM
hahaha...bro fishcer,

Of cos .... cos singaporean men ( young and old included ) are mostly suckers for PRC gals mah ( cheap, good and big ne ne ) .... our own Singaporean ladies are either too demanding and in fact most these days are financially much stable ( earning more than the guys ).

So feed the PRCs will make us feel better..hahaha. :)

Absolute
08-11-2008, 11:56 PM
Hello Bro Absolute,

I think I don't have to ans to you about my actions nor situation about my marriage life. Period !! If you don't like what is being discussed on this particular thread with bros here giving advise on my situation, you are free to move on and leave this discussion and don't come back.

Come to think of it, if you think so highly and holy about yourself, you would not be in this sammyboy forum in the very first place bro. Please kindly take a good look at yourself in the mirror before commenting on others. You not only insulted yourself but many other bros who are here in this thread who's could be facing the same situation as I am. Thanks for your concern, but I need no more lecture from you smartAlex.

I am also merely speaking my mind too.

Fatjumbo,

That's a cunning ploy to try and get more people to support you by appealing to that "same situation" excuse.

Can see that you are feeling guilty. At least there's hope for your wife and children. Nobody likes to hear the truth and you are no different.

Hmm.......I am not pretending. For that matter, I am not attached to anyone nor am I facing an unfulfilling marriage.

I have already succeeded to get you thinking about the peril you are bringing to your young marriage life as evident from your response.

Good luck to you and your family. Period.

Fishcer
09-11-2008, 12:09 AM
Fatjumbo,

That's a cunning ploy to try and get more people to support you by appealing to that "same situation" excuse.

Can see that you are feeling guilty. At least there's hope for your wife and children. Nobody likes to hear the truth and you are no different.

Hmm.......I am not pretending. For that matter, I am not attached to anyone nor am I facing an unfulfilling marriage.

I have already succeeded to get you thinking about the peril you are bringing to your young marriage life as evident from your response.

Guys, this is a never-ending discussion/debate....so shall we just leave it out of the picture? As long as males and females co-exist, irregardless of whether are there any vice activities available, there will always be issues of bigamy...so let's just leave it out of the forum.

Sure, ur allowed to have ur freedom of speech, but pls try to look at the situation/thread b4 posting ur thoughts.

cablesnwires
09-11-2008, 12:14 AM
Guys, this is a never-ending discussion/debate....so shall we just leave it out of the picture? As long as males and females co-exist, irregardless of whether are there any vice activities available, there will always be issues of bigamy...so let's just leave it out of the forum.

Bro Fishcer, don't mean to be mean, but there is no such word as "irregardless". You may have "irrespective" but definitely not "irregardless". :D

Fishcer
09-11-2008, 12:23 AM
Bro Fishcer, don't mean to be mean, but there is no such word as "irregardless". You may have "irrespective" but definitely not "irregardless". :D

:D Thanks for pointing that out, although it has been included in a few dictionaries already, but has been labelled as a non-standard word. "Irregardless" :D of anything...kekeke...its a commonly used word in conversations, and since we are not here to participate in perfect english conversation, i dun really mind using anything.

But then again, thanks for pointing out the imperfection in my post...i'll try to weed out any mistakes in future... :D

Fatjumbo
09-11-2008, 12:25 AM
Fatjumbo,

Whether I am feeling guilty or not is not of your bloody business, and worst part...u are darn bloody rude too !! At least I did address u as bro Absolute in my reply to you. You have no respect for me at all, by directly calling my nick !!! Whether u are attached or not also is none of my business, you don't have to tell us here.

Are u a pervert or a gay in this forum ?? What good has it for you thinking u succeeded in making me think what peril...to my marriage life. Think you are just another sick in the mind. Please kindly leave this thread if u are not happy.

Bro Fischer...thanks for speaking up. :D

Fishcer
09-11-2008, 12:30 AM
Whether I am feeling guilty or not is not of your bloody business, and worst part...u are darn bloody rude too !! At least I did address u as bro Absolute in my reply to you. You have no respect for me at all, by directly calling my nick !!!

Are u a pervert or a gay in this forum ?? What good has it for you thinking u succeeded in making me think what peril...to my marriage life. Think you are just another sick in the mind. Please kindly leave this thread if u are not happy.

Bro Fischer...thanks for speaking up. :D

Not a problem, but actually it was meant for both of u, and also all others in the forum. As the forum's title clearly states "Sg-Asia COMMERCIAL SEX Discussion", lets keep this to commercial sex related...b4 any1 jumps the gun, all the talk in "Matters Of the Heart" is related to commercial sex, cos we're talking about WLs... :D

I think if any1 wants to talk about bigamy, maybe u can b directed to the other forum that Sammy has set up, which is "Coffee shop talk..." or something...

Lastly, chill out dudes...dun have to take things all too seriously...Bro Jumbo, u can ignore him if u want...n Bro Absolute, ur pt is taken...there is no need to further spice up the issue...

cablesnwires
09-11-2008, 12:58 AM
Thanks for pointing that out, although it has been included in a few dictionaries already, but has been labelled as a non-standard word. "Irregardless" of anything...kekeke...its a commonly used word in conversations, and since we are not here to participate in perfect english conversation, i dun really mind using anything.

But then again, thanks for pointing out the imperfection in my post...i'll try to weed out any mistakes in future... :D

Bro Fishcer, I was just doing what our Boss likes to do, like "Advices" and "Advises"... He must be asleep now in down under... :D

If I do not do it, our Boss will :p :D

DO_YOU_BJ
09-11-2008, 07:07 AM
Bro FJ, dun be upset.
Cool down.....
Remember the situation you're in....only one who has been thru it will understand.
One who hasnt, will post like that TS did.
So, nottin to freak about...cool down...think you got more important things at hand than to be bothered by anything else ya:D

Fatjumbo
09-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Bro FJ, dun be upset.
Cool down.....
Remember the situation you're in....only one who has been thru it will understand.
One who hasnt, will post like that TS did.
So, nottin to freak about...cool down...think you got more important things at hand than to be bothered by anything else ya:D

Thanks Bro DYBJ,

Appreciate it and for your continuous support and advise. Point noted.

Happy weekend,

jumbo :)

besafe
09-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Dear Mr, Jumbo,
I am amazed...:)
You know her too? and her hubby (your Kaki)?
What will you do? Will you tell your Kaki?
Juz incase you may think of the wrong person
Her name is XXXXXX:)
each X for one alphabet.
Please dun get the wrong person into trouble.
Thanks.:)

Fatjumbo
09-11-2008, 11:10 AM
Dear Mr, Jumbo,
I am amazed...:)
You know her too? and her hubby (your Kaki)?
What will you do? Will you tell your Kaki?
Juz incase you may think of the wrong person
Her name is XXXXXX:)
each X for one alphabet.
Please dun get the wrong person into trouble.
Thanks.:)

I only know her English name..she has one quite sweet name, plus got a kid too...did she tell u ? Hope we are toking abt the same person here too, and don't worry I will not tell my Kaki....he is cool about it.

Cheers bro besafe

Jumbo:D

besafe
09-11-2008, 02:29 PM
I think different person. She dun have a kid yet... they are hoping to have 1.
I nearly fainted.. die of heart attack...:)

kiko
09-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Bro Fatjumbo:

If u really love your gal , and yr gal also love u , ask your gal not to work Ktv anymore, i got lobang can work proper work, as work permit 2 years, u can pm me. Just to let you know, i got news that Thai express food chain is hiring , ask your gal go and interview, I wish u and your gal all the best!

colins
09-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Bro Fatjumbo:

If u really love your gal , and yr gal also love u , ask your gal not to work Ktv anymore, i got lobang can work proper work, as work permit 2 years, u can pm me. Just to let you know, i got news that Thai express food chain is hiring , ask your gal go and interview, I wish u and your gal all the best!

My friend, hope you can keep the lobang about that particular food chain in your PM. You might just get into trouble putting both 'lobang for 2yr work permit' & 'Thai food chain' into a post with the objective of helping a ktv girl get work in singapore.

Fatjumbo
09-11-2008, 07:40 PM
I think different person. She dun have a kid yet... they are hoping to have 1.
I nearly fainted.. die of heart attack...:)

Hello Bro besafe,

ok noted, it's another successful story of WL marrying a singaporean man.

don't faint bro...haha. enjoy it while it last !! Cheers

Jumbo

Fatjumbo
09-11-2008, 07:44 PM
Dear Bro Kiko,

Great to see u on this thread bro.

>>If u really love your gal , and yr gal also love u , ask your gal not to work Ktv anymore, i got lobang can work proper work, as work permit 2 years, u can pm me. Just to let you know, i got news that Thai express food chain is hiring , ask your gal go and interview, I wish u and your gal all the best!

It will be hard lah bro, In their line of work...money comes in so easily. It will be hard for her to give up such good income for a normal low salary work despite of love love talk here.

DT23
09-11-2008, 09:20 PM
dear bros,
me oso encounter same sort of situation now....
after reading all posts, i guess i know what to decide for me!
1st this is not a game for me... i cant affort to lose my family
2nd i dont belived 2 23yo sty will fall for a 40yo uncle lor
3rd i guess is all abt $$$

pay & forget.......
still got my love one wating for me at home

thks

Fatjumbo
09-11-2008, 09:47 PM
dear bros,
me oso encounter same sort of situation now....
after reading all posts, i guess i know what to decide for me!
1st this is not a game for me... i cant affort to lose my family
2nd i dont belived 2 23yo sty will fall for a 40yo uncle lor
3rd i guess is all abt $$$

pay & forget.......
still got my love one wating for me at home

thks

Dear Bro DT23 and all bros who is tune in to this thread,

Me too, after a whole sunday loboing, pondering over all that has happened over the past mth or so with this gal.

My final conclusion,

1) It would be more appropriate for me to move on back to the client/ktv gal formula instead of GF/BF relationship despite KTVing together and bonking FOC. Like u mentioned bro, better to pay and bonk, companionship and then forget move on.

2) It's becoming uneasy for her to vomit out all the details of her day's work( old man touch her here and there etc etc ) and for me to listen to all the bo liao stuff including nag nag nag remembrance of old customers how nice they were to her etc etc.

3) Why picked me instead of the banker guy who could afford to buy her time without blinking an eyelid and booked a Swissotel room on one of the highest floor for a night. Isn't he the better guy to date than me..... FCUK !!!

4) Why last night comment during the meet up, compared me to her previous long time customers or potential BFs that even though I am financially and income level more solid than the rest but I am not as generous as the rest earning much lesser than me !!!! I am bloody angry at this comment !!! Felt like asking her to get out of my CAR and look for that pampering gentleman BF. Another FCUK feeling !!!

5) I feel I don't want to waste anymore of her precious time....Kiam her too long liao....guilt hurts for her not working and wasting time bonking me or accompanying me whenever I am free.

Wish me luck in the final finale to break the news to her bros. I don't know what sort of curse or swearing I might have to go through eventually. Time to be a real bastard !!!

jumbo :mad::mad:

kiko
09-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Bro Fatjumbo:

You can try asking yr gal , whether she willing to give up her ktv job, and look for proper 2 year work permit job. I know an china agent in spore who help china gals got job here as an waitress and factory operator here. bro , u can pm for for more details !

cablesnwires
09-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Wish me luck in the final finale to break the news to her bros. I don't know what sort of curse or swearing I might have to go through eventually. Time to be a real bastard !!!

jumbo

Dear bro Fatjumbo, don't be angry. If you want to end it, why not give her a sum of money? Something which you feel can compensate her back the lost time? This would serve a few purposes:

[1] It is another way of telling her that this is the final meet. No more.
[2] You won't feel like a bastard :) since this becomes like a transaction.
[3] You don't owe her anything, and she does not owe you anything.

If you really wants to end it, but she refuses the money, you could tell her that if she don't keep it, you will likely be spending that amount on other girls.

Stay cool bro Fatjumbo :)

Fatjumbo
09-11-2008, 11:44 PM
Dear Bro cablesnwires

>> If you want to end it, why not give her a sum of money? Something which you feel can compensate her back the lost time? This would serve a few purposes:

I think I will do tat....give a lump sum to make up for her total lost income...so tat I don feel I own her anymore after tat. Up to her to accept it or not.

>>If you really wants to end it, but she refuses the money, you could tell her that if she don't keep it, you will likely be spending that amount on other girls.

haha...I say this...she sure to take... cos she already said...why I can pay others more when I bonk them.... while treat her so bad when I bonk her before going steady.

Anyway, it's her constant comparison here and there tat made me boiling hot inside and wanted to split up.

Nevetheless during our meet up last night, she mentioned tat despite comparing my stingyness towards her ( other gals would have left me long time ago ) with her other potential BFs. She still loves me alot alot and no way she can forget me ?? I one ear in one ear out liao...cos no mood... sian half liao.

:mad:

Fishcer
10-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Bro Fatjumbo:

What Bro Jumbo said is true...do u actually think the gals will b willing to let go of the gd money they earn in ktvs, and go slog it out in restaurants, or other low paying manual jobs? If they are willing, do u even think they will b in this line in the 1st place? U have a long way to go to understand their mentality, Kiko... :D

Fishcer
10-11-2008, 12:10 AM

Me too, after a whole sunday loboing, pondering over all that has happened over the past mth or so with this gal.

My final conclusion,

1) It would be more appropriate for me to move on back to the client/ktv gal formula instead of GF/BF relationship despite KTVing together and bonking FOC. Like u mentioned bro, better to pay and bonk, companionship and then forget move on.

That has always been the case, and the more appropriate thing to do when cheonging...just that sometimes pple enjoy the KC part and get sucked in.

2) It's becoming uneasy for her to vomit out all the details of her day's work( old man touch her here and there etc etc ) and for me to listen to all the bo liao stuff including nag nag nag remembrance of old customers how nice they were to her etc etc.

Hahaha...another standard SOP of the gals in their line of work, and i think if u really KC-ed, it shld b more uneasy for u to listen to her say all these...

3) Why picked me instead of the banker guy who could afford to buy her time without blinking an eyelid and booked a Swissotel room on one of the highest floor for a night. Isn't he the better guy to date than me..... FCUK !!!

Like what has been mentioned b4, he n u are probably just 1 of the many "lao gongs" that she has...so its never a case of who is better...only MORE is better.

4) Why last night comment during the meet up, compared me to her previous long time customers or potential BFs that even though I am financially and income level more solid than the rest but I am not as generous as the rest earning much lesser than me !!!! I am bloody angry at this comment !!! Felt like asking her to get out of my CAR and look for that pampering gentleman BF. Another FCUK feeling !!!

Hint hint from her le...钱不够用。。。

5) I feel I don't want to waste anymore of her precious time....Kiam her too long liao....guilt hurts for her not working and wasting time bonking me or accompanying me whenever I am free.

Their time is always enough for the men in their life...rather it is more of men not enough for them...kekeke...n there is no need for u to feel guilty...你情我愿...u never point gun at her force her to accompany u mah...

Aiyah...no need to curse n swear 1, n no need luck...if u r really determined to end this, it is simple enough to do, unless ur will is weak n u still dun really know whether to end or not, then u will b in danger if she starts KC-ing u again, pleading with u not to end, saying all sorts of sad n emotional stuff to u...then c whether u can tahan or not...

cablesnwires
10-11-2008, 12:18 AM
haha...I say this...she sure to take... cos she already said...why I can pay others more when I bonk them.... while treat her so bad when I bonk her before going steady.

That should better, no guilt on your part anymore. ;)

Anyway, it's her constant comparison here and there tat made me boiling hot inside and wanted to split up.

Just before you go separate ways, just let her know that the constant comparison is driving you away and that you have decided to move on.

Fishcer
10-11-2008, 12:22 AM
Dear Bro cablesnwires

>> If you want to end it, why not give her a sum of money? Something which you feel can compensate her back the lost time? This would serve a few purposes:

I think I will do tat....give a lump sum to make up for her total lost income...so tat I don feel I own her anymore after tat. Up to her to accept it or not.

I think i really bastard...if its me, i wouldn't give her any $$...:D:p

Fatjumbo
10-11-2008, 05:04 AM

POWER !!! True Guru has spoken.... Point taken note. Ke Ke Ke.... :D

DO_YOU_BJ
10-11-2008, 08:48 AM

KC trap:

Female to male...con the fukas $$$$ and let him fuck
Male to female...con her fuck and dun pay a cent and maybe even con her money

That's KC folks......either u bastard or she bastard.....fair world....survival of the fittest and in this case, craftiest.

EtherC
10-11-2008, 09:24 AM
Bro FJ, do you know why there's no intervention post from me on your thread? Its because I recognise a bastard when I see one. You have the capability to be a bastard as such its not likely that you'll be at the losing end in such a situation. From your posts I see you as a clear minded & pragmatic person not ashamed to admit to your philandering ways and also the importance of close ties to you. You're honest to yourself and that's a good trait to have. What humble opinion I wish to offer is that in relationships such as these no one owes each other a living. There is no need for you to give her a lump sum for compensation. Get her a nice gift which is reasonably priced as what you would give a close friend for housewarming or events of similar proportions. Something for her to remember you by. A nice parting will do you and this WL much good. Cheers!

Steadyman1
10-11-2008, 10:05 AM

Next time go don't tell her and when see her there, just say you are here for freedom... hahahahha..:D Who the boss man!! :cool:

Fatjumbo
10-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Morning dear Bro EtherC

Thanks for the kind compliments in the morning.

We bros are all out to have a great time, be it fustration at work or away from the family pressure etc etc...lots more reasons, some of them could be personal. I don't know.

>>What humble opinion I wish to offer is that in relationships such as these no one owes each other a living. There is no need for you to give her a lump sum for compensation. Get her a nice gift which is reasonably priced as what you would give a close friend for housewarming or events of similar proportions. Something for her to remember you by. A nice parting will do you and this WL much good. Cheers!

Absolutely true, in actual fact we own them nothing. She's a WL, and probably forever could be one earning a living in her own special way be it moral or not depends on one's belief.

I think the KC part kicked in when I felt I kiam her for so many memorable pleasure companionship throughout this mth plus. Giving me back those GFE. Yea probably I will do that, a gift that she will remember me.

I hope to have a good parting too with her really. Treat it as a fond memories rather than turn it into hate and misery for her.

Thanks for the advise

Fatjumbo
10-11-2008, 11:24 AM
Next time go don't tell her and when see her there, just say you are here for freedom... hahahahha..:D Who the boss man!! :cool:

Hello Bro steadyman1,

nah....might not go liao...see how.. maybe follow our "botak"
upgrade to higher joint lor...since he complaining too liao :p

Catch up soon

genzgenz
10-11-2008, 11:55 AM
Morning Bro,

>>Hey from what I see....you avoid her sms, panicky, forcing yourself not to fall in love with her and turn to be a bastard......blah blah blah, hey u are KCed, and still are, and may go deeper - u din notice it only................if not, why avoid this avoid that, it should means nothing to you if you are not KCed.

Whats yr take on my views ? :D

of cos she panicks. so many weeks of effort all pao-tang (dissolve in soup).

many of the KTV girls long to be 'bao' for maybe 2k or 3k per month. In this market, its probably better than their daily earnings.

assuming she gets 3 table each night, just 60$ for tips 1 session, another 60$ for the next. unless she gets 'booked out' every night.

else, 2k per month wld give her stable 'taitai' life..

so of cos she panicks!

jojogigi
10-11-2008, 03:01 PM
I hopeto have a good parting too with her really. Treat it as a fond memories rather than turn it into hate and misery for her.

Thanks for the advise

this bold letter thing will kill you. careful. learnt from my jedi master one.

btw its advice not advise.....

Absolute
11-11-2008, 01:21 AM

My final conclusion,

Fatjumbo,

Your reasons should be:

1) My family
2) My young marriage
3) My wife
4) My children
5) My KTV gal

You should always adopt the fuck and forget if you really insist on having fun outside, you dumbhead!

Steadyman1
11-11-2008, 09:57 AM
As what Bro Fishcer has mentioned, please bring your debate in the new TCSS forum.

...You should always adopt the fuck and forget if you really insist on having fun outside, you dumbhead!

Sure, ur allowed to have ur freedom of speech, but pls try to look at the situation/thread b4 posting ur thoughts.

Fatjumbo
11-11-2008, 10:24 AM
Fatjumbo,

Your reasons should be:

1) My family
2) My young marriage
3) My wife
4) My children
5) My KTV gal

You should always adopt the fuck and forget if you really insist on having fun outside, you dumbhead!

Dear Bro Absolute,

I don't know what I have done to cause you to have an egoistic view on me. If I am a dumbhead as you described.... you might be just a 15 yrs old nincompoo with the way you are posting. Ps: till now u are still bloody RUDE Please get a life and move on lah.

Fatjumbo
11-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Morning Bro genzgenz,

Thanks for the feedback and response.

>>of cos she panicks. so many weeks of effort all pao-tang (dissolve in soup).many of the KTV girls long to be 'bao' for maybe 2k or 3k per month. In this market, its probably better than their daily earnings.assuming she gets 3 table each night, just 60$ for tips 1 session, another 60$ for the next. unless she gets 'booked out' every night.else, 2k per month wld give her stable 'taitai' life..so of cos she panicks!

Hahaha....she can always find a better catch lah, me just a small housefly. Not worth all the effort and time at all. Not sure what u gentlemen think if she willing to give me BBBJ and CIM as a whole package ? Does it mean she is darn serious of the relationship ? Many a times, she mentioned she "Fan Jian" rich boss /Tao kay jio her she don't want....prefer to be with someone she loves than to be with someone who shower her with the money and gifts. Overall, to her it's not just about the money ( have or don't have doesn't matter cos she can earn it herself) , feeling and trust also is very important for her to be with a particular person. That's her feeling not mine...so don't blame me for sharing this.

Nevertheless, the Pat Toying ( dating ) will have to be over sooner or later. The railway line will always come to a stop at the other end.

Jumbo:)

genzgenz
11-11-2008, 03:39 PM
well,

1. other better guy would probably have better choices of girls.. its the same transaction... demand and supply, unlimited each side.

2. either way, a few months of effort coming to waste! i'd be panicky if i am her... not necessary devastating but definitely upset and trying to get back on track

alwayseatout
11-11-2008, 04:26 PM

Or mayb he can say go there for Sotong Balls? :p

alwayseatout
11-11-2008, 04:37 PM
Seriously bro colins,

Maybe u hv something big tat she likes? :D

Fatjumbo
11-11-2008, 05:33 PM

Ahahaha....sotong balls... wait she go supermarket buy 10 big packs and fry for me.... u help me eat them ok bro ?? :p

Big ?? haha.... my tank on the road where everybody better give way u mean ?? hee hee hee :D

Fishcer
11-11-2008, 07:21 PM
So Bro Jumbo, u haven't finale with her yet ah? Me super k-poh man....waiting for the finale to c fireworks leh... :D

Fatjumbo
11-11-2008, 07:36 PM
So Bro Jumbo, u haven't finale with her yet ah? Me super k-poh man....waiting for the finale to c fireworks leh... :D

Hinted very obvious liao end is nearing or here ( if she agrees ). Said she will not let me go, pleaded me not to be so hardhearted. Will be a disgrace for her at work since many colleagues plus her flatmates all know she's got a BF liao.

My Kakis advice me to let go slowly not immediate like dropping a stone into pond. Anyway, I get to enjoy all the bonks still

Fishcer
11-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Hinted very obvious liao end is nearing or here ( if she agrees ). Said she will not let me go, pleaded me not to be so hardhearted. Will be a disgrace for her at work since many colleagues plus her flatmates all know she's got a BF liao.

My Kakis advice me to let go slowly not immediate like dropping a stone into pond. Anyway, I get to enjoy all the bonks still

Eh...u either carry on, n dun feel bad, n make sure ur in control n b the boss all the way....or u end it straight lor....i don't really encourage hinting here n then n letting go slowly, cos it shows 2 things : (1) That you dun have the heart to let go (2) It shows the gal that she still have chance for the relationship to carry on, then she will 出更多绝招 which u may b unable to resist in future...

Anyway, i'm sure her colleagues n flatmates know she has many BFs...:p

But then again, this is my own opinion. Hope that u know what u r doing... :D

Fatjumbo
11-11-2008, 08:39 PM
To the bro who zap me...may I ask is rude a four letter word bad or vulgar ??

Get a life lah bro grow up, pls kindly don't be so bo liao :(

Fatjumbo
11-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Evening Bro Fishcer,

Great analysis bro. (1) That you dun have the heart to let go.....

Ans: You are spot on bro. I am a good guy according to my kaki and I don't know how to reject...tat's the main problem here.

(2) It shows the gal that she still have chance for the relationship to carry on, then she will 出更多绝招 which u may b unable to resist in future.

Ans: Yea possible but so far she has done no other KTV gals willing to do when we are together. ( I will not elaborate more here, thanks for understanding ).

>>Anyway, i'm sure her colleagues n flatmates know she has many BFs...:p

I won't deny the fact of truth there. I wish I am the only one now ( wishful thinking sometimes )

Thanks for the reminder bro...since we are all adults, we have to take individual responsibility,

colins
11-11-2008, 08:56 PM

Bro, since when does break-ups depend on whether the other party agrees? And since when will a break-up depends on the other party's colleagues??? At the end of the day, if you know you are so easily influenced by her, dun even say break up. When you are sick of the free bonks, which I think is one of the major reason why you cannot let go, just disappear.

Bro you cannot go slow. You see the problem when you try to break up now, if you go slow, 2 things will happen. First, she can easily corner you again and make you reverse your 'decision' by being very well prepared. Second, she will stop defending (as in passively waiting for you to break up with her) and will start attacking (MF you and possibly touch your family). She got nothing to lose, and friend she knows you have more to lose than her.

colins
11-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Eh...u either carry on, n dun feel bad, n make sure ur in control n b the boss all the way....or u end it straight lor....i don't really encourage hinting here n then n letting go slowly, cos it shows 2 things : (1) That you dun have the heart to let go (2) It shows the gal that she still have chance for the relationship to carry on, then she will 出更多绝招 which u may b unable to resist in future...

Anyway, i'm sure her colleagues n flatmates know she has many BFs...:p

But then again, this is my own opinion. Hope that u know what u r doing... :D

Exactly. But Bro jumbo has never been in control becos of his desires is still satisfied by this girl. When you have nothing that you want from her and she has everything she wants from you, then you can be in control.

Steadyman1
11-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Or mayb he can say go there for Sotong Balls? :p

Though you guys have operation today?? Join you guys next week.

Steadyman1
11-11-2008, 09:19 PM

Was also thinking to reply Sotong balls and there he says...

Ahahaha....sotong balls... wait she go supermarket buy 10 big packs and fry for me.... u help me eat them ok bro ?? :p

Those got love potion added, dare not eat... hahahaha :D

Fatjumbo
11-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Though you guys have operation today?? Join you guys next week.

Ops terminated cos u not avail mah. Ended up la Kopi lor.

hahaha...sotong balls later make u guai guai obedient cheong weekly there plus double dosage of San San/ Bao Bao love potion.

Catch up soon Bro steadyman1 :D

FL Lover
12-11-2008, 12:46 AM
Exactly. But Bro jumbo has never been in control becos of his desires is still satisfied by this girl. When you have nothing that you want from her and she has everything she wants from you, then you can be in control.

Bro, no need to think so much for Bro jumbo. I got a very good reason for him to completely end his relationship. He had mentioned that his current gf got quite a few boyfriends..... and IF ONE of the boyfriends got HIV.... and with all his free bonkings with her. Assuming one of the bonkings is without condom or the condom break....HELL.

To Bro Jumbo, free bonkings are one thing, good to have but not a must to have. U might get something extra in the event whether emotional KC trap or STIs.... End the relationship by doing the first thing, change yor HP number and stop all communcations with her. Second, read up in SBF on yor HIV RISKs, PRAY TO GOD and GO TO DSC for yor checkup...

Good reasons for the breakup, tio boh bro?:p

Fatjumbo
12-11-2008, 03:23 AM
Dear Bro FL Lover

Absolutely valid points there. She has got 2 real ex BF from china before she came over. Singapore's in the past was just transactional "BF" dealing with money no KC at all. Fuck and go type.

And for that reason, I am sure she will not be so stupid not to get the guys to use a CD. Even when I bonk her now as a BF...I use my CD too.

>>To Bro Jumbo, free bonkings are one thing, good to have but not a must to have. U might get something extra in the event whether emotional KC trap or STIs.... End the relationship by doing the first thing, change yor HP number and stop all communcations with her. Second, read up in SBF on yor HIV RISKs, PRAY TO GOD and GO TO DSC for yor checkup...

Indeed very true....FOC might be good....but comes with a price to pay eventually....I always go for checks. God bless.

Thanks for the info and advice bro. Stay tune here. Cheers

sammyboyfor
12-11-2008, 03:43 AM
My Kakis advice me to let go slowly not immediate like dropping a stone into pond.

Should be "My Kakis ADVISE me to let go slowly.....".

"Advice" is a noun.

Fatjumbo
12-11-2008, 07:25 AM
Thanks BOSS for correcting my England.

Good morning :D

Fatjumbo
12-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Thanks to all bros and bro Darkangel,

Kam sia for upping my points. Will do as per yr request. Stay tune.

:p

DO_YOU_BJ
12-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Remember my friend, you can see the end from the beginning if you want to.
Do not let your heart rule you but your brain.
If you hear 2 different opinions from within you, choose the one that sucks the most and most not pleasing to your ears.....cos that's your defensive mechanism toking to you!
If you listen to the one that soothes you and make it easier to do watever ahead, that's the DEVIL in you toking.......
Take heed my friend.;)

kefuso
12-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Remember my friend, you can see the end from the beginning if you want to.
Do not let your heart rule you but your brain.
If you hear 2 different opinions from within you, choose the one that sucks the most and most not pleasing to your ears.....cos that's your defensive mechanism toking to you!
If you listen to the one that soothes you and make it easier to do watever ahead, that's the DEVIL in you toking.......
Take heed my friend.;)

How come you never give me such sound advice?? You only ask me to let go and never see her again..You lidat good meh??? :mad::D

DO_YOU_BJ
12-11-2008, 02:45 PM
How come you never give me such sound advice?? You only ask me to let go and never see her again..You lidat good meh??? :mad::D

EXCUSE ME!
Be careful of what you say.
I said this in your face with Bro Slider and Colins as my witness!
Just that you are too SMITTEN BY HER to hear it.
Remember....i even told you that you will only want to hear things that make you feel good and those that are uncomfortable you will filter out?
How r u now?

colins
12-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Well bro kefuso can come all the way here to listen to good advice, that shows something. :p

Bro kefuso, prove it to bro DYBJ and use that piece of advice as your motto. We're looking at ya. :D

kefuso
12-11-2008, 03:04 PM
EXCUSE ME!
Be careful of what you say.
I said this in your face with Bro Slider and Colins as my witness!
Just that you are too SMITTEN BY HER to hear it.
Remember....i even told you that you will only want to hear things that make you feel good and those that are uncomfortable you will filter out?
How r u now?

C'mon bro...relax lah...just kidding you...no need so tense up... :p I will always remember those 2 golden words of yours - “我们是用希望骗钱的” and "a clear mind is a dangerous mind"...

Well, I am going through the pain of separation from my wife and that's hell if you know what I mean :( ... And I shall pick myself up from where I fall because no amount of helping hands can lift me up if I continue sitting down and whine and cry on the same spot that I fall...

And I have started to learn to stand up on my own without bothering you guys too much because the process of falling down and picking up by myself shall be a valuable lesson and experience for me in the future :)

kefuso
12-11-2008, 03:10 PM
Well bro kefuso can come all the way here to listen to good advice, that shows something. :p

Bro kefuso, prove it to bro DYBJ and use that piece of advice as your motto. We're looking at ya. :D

Yep, thought of dropping by my thread to listen to some sound advice from his but notice my thread has become a discussion for bro DYBJ abt his passion for hi-fi system...nnkc...hijack my thread and discuss something out of the topic...My virgin trip to Armani (all my expense) shall be paid by him... swee bo??? :D and can I hang flowers like I hang those mistletoes on my house x'mas decorations, as and when and where I feel like??? hahaha....

slider_72
12-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Yep, thought of dropping by my thread to listen to some sound advice from his but notice my thread has become a discussion for bro DYBJ abt his passion for hi-fi system...nnkc...hijack my thread and discuss something out of the topic...My virgin trip to Armani (all my expense) shall be paid by him... swee bo??? :D and can I hang flowers like I hang those mistletoes on my house x'mas decorations, as and when and where I feel like??? hahaha....

On the contrary, all our expenses should be borne by you bro. We told you in your face that you are not her match but the words did not register in your mind that night. We told you that she is only after your moolah and not your love but you still harboured hope. There were a number of suggestions provided to you on how to extricate yourself from your precarious situation but you ignored the suggestions.

We even suggested a bet where the three of us will KC that girl and if we manage to do so, you will pay for the outing at a high end KTV, otherwise we pay. You remember that part of the conversation bro?

We are looking forward to your playing host at the KTV soon. Even if it is at Armani, so be it. I am not fusy over such things.

colins
12-11-2008, 03:46 PM

Hahaha...if I am not wrong, that hi fi discussion was initiated by sam. Will you like me to channel your virgin trip claims to him instead? Perhaps he can afford to let you hang more than just flowers. hahahaha...:p

Fatjumbo
12-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Zapper on the loose again from mental hospital reading this thread...pls leave yr names down....don't zap quietly leh.....wanna zap people still so shy ??

Siao kia !!! :p

DO_YOU_BJ
12-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Zapper on the loose again from mental hospital reading this thread...pls leave yr names down....don't zap quietly leh.....wanna zap people still so shy ??

Dun be bothered about zappers.
Just points only.
Afterall, the number of points deducted quite obvious dun by who!;)

jojogigi
12-11-2008, 09:04 PM

at least the highest flower u can hang there is $500 not 20k...... hahahahaha

jkin la... hohohoh

darkangel
13-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Fatjumbo, its good that you are sharing this as many will benefit from your experiences from this encounter.

I personally hope that the finale would be a positive one though.

Steadyman1
13-11-2008, 09:53 AM

You are being targeted somehow. Don't bother about them as some samsters here will also support you. If those who visited this thread up you once, your points will be rocket high. However if your points are being zap drastically, you may report to BOSS and maybe he could do something.

Afterall, the number of points deducted quite obvious dun by who!;)

You also realised that... Like stock market...

Steadyman1
13-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Ops terminated cos u not avail mah. Ended up la Kopi lor.

hahaha...sotong balls later make u guai guai obedient cheong weekly there plus double dosage of San San/ Bao Bao love potion.

Wow! Don't say like that leh... Make me feel bad leh...:D

No leh at most 2-3 times a month and not becos of love potion or scoring but singing and companion... Great way of releasing...;)

Fatjumbo
13-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Dear Bro DYBJ,

Yea man.... don't care liao...like u say points only mah...hee hee.

Thanks bro darkangel, for the blessings but I think as many bros here already advice it's just tat hard to find a 1% chance of the rare breed gals. I take it easy lah, time to drop just have to let go.

Hahahah...just teasing u lah Bro steadyman1. I hope bro alwayseatout has sms or PM u ops next week. Love potion sotong balls...haha ask the gals to eat first lor and poison them with your singing and skills. Bloody hell, teased by San San last week, sianz. Catch up real soon bro.

Jumbo :D

alwayseatout
13-11-2008, 05:45 PM

Big ?? haha.... my tank on the road where everybody better give way u mean ?? hee hee hee :D

If she cook sotong balls for u, its my honor to help u eat! :p

I never see the 'bigness' before, muz ask all ur babes to know... :p

alwayseatout
13-11-2008, 05:47 PM
Wow! Don't say like that leh... Make me feel bad leh...:D

No leh at most 2-3 times a month and not becos of love potion or scoring but singing and companion... Great way of releasing...;)

Great way of releasing? But i never witness lei... :p

Steadyman1
13-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Great way of releasing? But i never witness lei... :p

Sure you did witness me singing all day long right??? ;)

Fatjumbo
13-11-2008, 07:08 PM

hahaha....next week sotong balls and dumplings lor...from your special Xiao Qi !! hahaha.

Wow ask them ...wait they say I small banana how ?? Pei seh leh. hee hee hee :)

diehard4ever15@
14-11-2008, 03:49 PM

hahahahahaha. what happen when u upgrade from sotong balls leh??? :p

diehard4ever15@
14-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Dear Bro FL Lover

Absolutely valid points there. She has got 2 real ex BF from china before she came over. Singapore's in the past was just transactional "BF" dealing with money no KC at all. Fuck and go type.

And for that reason, I am sure she will not be so stupid not to get the guys to use a CD. Even when I bonk her now as a BF...I use my CD too.

>>To Bro Jumbo, free bonkings are one thing, good to have but not a must to have. U might get something extra in the event whether emotional KC trap or STIs.... End the relationship by doing the first thing, change yor HP number and stop all communcations with her. Second, read up in SBF on yor HIV RISKs, PRAY TO GOD and GO TO DSC for yor checkup...

Indeed very true....FOC might be good....but comes with a price to pay eventually....I always go for checks. God bless.

Thanks for the info and advice bro. Stay tune here. Cheers
haiz. tell u leh. so many tress. why get 1 when u can get 20 leh. like our bro alwayseatout. the girls damn resourceful...later they haunt u down. KTV girls are there juz to have fun. stories are 1 ear in. 1 ear out. knn. ur heart too good liao la. heng i never tio trap. almost. :p

ekemono
14-11-2008, 10:14 PM
whether emotional KC trap or STIs....

Simi si STIs ??

FL Lover
15-11-2008, 12:14 AM
Simi si STIs ??

Pai Sei... Its STDs. Too tired nowadays, always type wrong... Gosh... maybe tio STDs... affect my concentration... hahaha:D

alwayseatout
15-11-2008, 01:32 AM
hahaha....next week sotong balls and dumplings lor...from your special Xiao Qi !! hahaha.

Wow ask them ...wait they say I small banana how ?? Pei seh leh. hee hee hee :)

If u small banana, im peanut!

alwayseatout
15-11-2008, 01:34 AM
haiz. tell u leh. so many tress. why get 1 when u can get 20 leh. like our bro alwayseatout. the girls damn resourceful...later they haunt u down. KTV girls are there juz to have fun. stories are 1 ear in. 1 ear out. knn. ur heart too good liao la. heng i never tio trap. almost. :p

Ooiii! I want to be like fatjumbo but none wants me... Sigh... :(

U never got trap meh? :p

diehard4ever15@
15-11-2008, 02:40 AM
Ooiii! I want to be like fatjumbo but none wants me... Sigh... :(

U never got trap meh? :p

almost la. if keep contacting like fatjumbo. i think i also gone case like him. lucky mine going to be end case liao. :p:D

Fatjumbo
15-11-2008, 09:15 AM
almost la. if keep contacting like fatjumbo. i think i also gone case like him. lucky mine going to be end case liao. :p:D

hahaha... sure bor ??

Bro alwayseatout...haha..u more lucky...the more the merrier... hee hee hee. We all envy you man ....really enjoying like an "ong te" in happy place. Yr nick can change to Emperor liao. hee hee hee :D

Fatjumbo
15-11-2008, 09:18 AM
Wow bros....those not happy to read this thread..pls leave lah....why become Siao kia n zap me so often under this topic....

By all means ...as u wish lah... I also don care. haha.... :D

Fatjumbo
15-11-2008, 09:22 AM

Roger roger.....when I had my fun.....time to turn bastard liao is that what u advocating ?? See u next week huh same place same time but not Lido palace...wah ha ha ...:D

diehard4ever15@
15-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Roger roger.....when I had my fun.....time to turn bastard liao is that what u advocating ?? See u next week huh same place same time but not Lido palace...wah ha ha ...:D

ya lor. knn. i go there once nia. never again. not advocating u be bastard. juz "ignore" everytime go out also see u with her. u buay sianz ah? :p or should i say. u making us jealous. :D

Fatjumbo
15-11-2008, 11:54 AM
ya lor. knn. i go there once nia. never again. not advocating u be bastard. juz "ignore" everytime go out also see u with her. u buay sianz ah? :p or should i say. u making us jealous. :D

Haha... told u liao right bring yr own gal....knn go there msn and pay a high price some more.

Jealous ?? haha.... I save money leh at Lido palace plus free bonk, u want anytime also can mah ? Too many gals will fall into your hands ..... sit in yur car already "gian tio you" but can u handle them ? hee hee hee :D

Fatjumbo
15-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Bro Alwayseatout,

>>Ooiii! I want to be like fatjumbo but none wants me... Sigh... :(

Who says so none wants u...the very mention of your big name in happy place...wow lan eh.... yr name travel far man !!! Till the gals talk about you in toilet, nearby Kopitiams too.

Your cheong bros all envy you man !! Wah haha :p

Ops on bor next week? Get yr scouts all ready for deployment ok.

Jumbo

DO_YOU_BJ
15-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Dudes, no offense but try to stick to topic here ya:D
I am sure there are other sections in this forum that will allow you to express your KILLS etc........tks;)

alwayseatout
15-11-2008, 02:04 PM

Ending so soon? She muz be v v v hearty broken... :p

Back to this topic, teach me n fatjumbo some of ur 'bye bye' skills, then can use it in future... :)

diehard4ever15@
15-11-2008, 04:23 PM
go army lor. reservist lor. :p back to topic. any relationship with ktv/geylang girls or wl is a waste of time and money and feelings. what we are doing is juz paying for it.

Fatjumbo
15-11-2008, 08:20 PM
go army lor. reservist lor. :p back to topic. any relationship with ktv/geylang girls or wl is a waste of time and money and feelings. what we are doing is juz paying for it.

wow good excuse... I must find work in china soon...hee hee hee.... best way to get away and find more new lobangs there. Better stock quality too, maybe Nanjing or shanghai best location to be an expat there, Onz bor bro ??:D

Actually your view are one sided bro diehard, some of our other bros here have found their true love too via KTV/WL/GL gals....so what u say about those successful story leh ? Lucky bastards ?? hee hee hee :p

Also singapore normal gals can do the same potential damage as WL gals leh...u know? Still expect u to pay everything and also last min possible ditch you for another wealthy man. Happen so many times before. Maybe u have not kanna b4 yet our local gals power.....wait u scare go marry a non-singaporean.

diehard4ever15@
16-11-2008, 02:09 AM
wow good excuse... I must find work in china soon...hee hee hee.... best way to get away and find more new lobangs there. Better stock quality too, maybe Nanjing or shanghai best location to be an expat there, Onz bor bro ??:D

Actually your view are one sided bro diehard, some of our other bros here have found their true love too via KTV/WL/GL gals....so what u say about those successful story leh ? Lucky bastards ?? hee hee hee :p

Also singapore normal gals can do the same potential damage as WL gals leh...u know? Still expect u to pay everything and also last min possible ditch you for another wealthy man. Happen so many times before. Maybe u have not kanna b4 yet our local gals power.....wait u scare go marry a non-singaporean.
that why hor...the power of single. :D
anyway. true la, all this depend on fate and luck de la. girlsfrens also pay, ktv gals also must pay. no diff. in the end, happy jiu hao.

kiko
16-11-2008, 05:30 PM
bro , u say :anyway. true la, all this depend on fate and luck de la. girlsfrens also pay, ktv gals also must pay. no diff. in the end, happy jiu hao.

Actually ktv gal is a one off thing , i feel that gal friend is the ones that really love you by heart and also marry , have children and have a happy family. Once i marry . i retired cheong!

FL Lover
16-11-2008, 10:42 PM
bro , u say :anyway. true la, all this depend on fate and luck de la. girlsfrens also pay, ktv gals also must pay. no diff. in the end, happy jiu hao.

Actually ktv gal is a one off thing , i feel that gal friend is the ones that really love you by heart and also marry , have children and have a happy family. Once i marry . i retired cheong!

Yes, it depends on fate and luck. Also it depends on yor expectations. Lets look at two areas:

1) If you are married - Better stay out of the KTV relationship no matter how good the KTV girl treats you. Sometimes even better than your OC. A man had to be responsible to his family and children.

2) If you are single - Depends. If you think that you have find a gem and the girl really treats you well with all her heart, then by all means. But be warned. Girls in KTV are first class oscar winners, they know what a man wants, how to make him happy and lastly weakness to a man is his heart. If you can accept her backgrounds and pasts while able to take a bit of risks, then good luck.

In the first place, if you want to find real love, better start it off somewhere than finding love at KTV. Sometimes its complicated.

diehard4ever15@
17-11-2008, 01:30 AM

haha. marry and dating diff wor. alot of my married bros prefer to eat outside. :p:D in the end, whatever we do must be happy la. if not. then find something else lor. :D

diehard4ever15@
17-11-2008, 01:31 AM
Yes, it depends on fate and luck. Also it depends on yor expectations. Lets look at two areas:

1) If you are married - Better stay out of the KTV relationship no matter how good the KTV girl treats you. Sometimes even better than your OC. A man had to be responsible to his family and children.

2) If you are single - Depends. If you think that you have find a gem and the girl really treats you well with all her heart, then by all means. But be warned. Girls in KTV are first class oscar winners, they know what a man wants, how to make him happy and lastly weakness to a man is his heart. If you can accept her backgrounds and pasts while able to take a bit of risks, then good luck.

In the first place, if you want to find real love, better start it off somewhere than finding love at KTV. Sometimes its complicated.
totally agreed. told fatjumbo long time ago.

kiko
17-11-2008, 01:36 AM
There was once i like a PRC china gal from donguan ktv, i love her with all my heart . she ask me go city plaza shop with her. Then she ask me go jewellery shop, there i spent 200 dollar on silver on her. Then next day i call and sms her, she refused pick up my call and ignore my sms. i am very disappointed that she cheated me. i put love and trust into this relationship, this is how she treat me!:(