PDA

View Full Version : H14

handcell
10-11-2008, 09:24 AM
Hi bros,
last wk went there walk walk thru all the hse. saw h14 quite a nos of better prettier gals compared to other hse. saw 1 tall slim gal with long hair standing there smoking. did not try on that day. anyone try them before.
thanks and enjoy bonking

playboy
10-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Room 7 is Zhen Zhen
Previous from Keong Siak

ahpong
10-11-2008, 03:15 PM
Room 7 is Zhen Zhen
Previous from Keong Siak

from his description, maybe it is Kit?

carmeo88
10-11-2008, 09:53 PM
same feeling here, h14r4, kit.:)

alvin36
11-11-2008, 12:00 AM

she is long hair, looks ah-lian, and always wear jeans, right ?

i always see her "stuck up face" or always chatting with other ladies... never try her and never even ask her price before.

anyone has anything positive to say about her ?

newbie_boy
11-11-2008, 12:06 AM
I oso think it's Kit...she's Ah Lian and I've been saving my soldiers for her..hehe..hope to explode everything onto her once I get my pay check! haha...she's the prettiest among all the WL in Petain, I think. Havn't tried her yet but definitely will...that's a PROMISE! I wonder she allow roaming and squeezing of neh~neh, finger F and lastly blast the whole MOTHER load onto her face..hehe..:D I did ask her price b4, $40. Any bros tried her b4? Waiting for FR...

handcell
11-11-2008, 09:22 AM
bro alvin...
you're right... she is long hair, ah-lian, and wear jeans with her "stuck up face" smoking and chatting with other ladies. when i look at her, she did not have eye contact.... sianz.......

maybe can try her somedays for $40.

playboy
11-11-2008, 12:34 PM
bro alvin...
you're right... she is long hair, ah-lian, and wear jeans with her "stuck up face" smoking and chatting with other ladies. when i look at her, she did not have eye contact.... sianz.......

maybe can try her somedays for $40.

Using a PDA phone to SmS
No Smile at all
KNS:eek:

cuming
11-11-2008, 12:38 PM

i would like to try it out!!

wranger
11-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Try her before. Damage is $40. Service is very SOP. I would rather try her neighbour on the right, I think the name is Bao Er, damage is $30. Still at least got GF feeling. :)

newbie_boy
11-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Bro Wranger, your SOP means wat is included?
- BJ (with CD of cos)
-AR?
-Dig pussy?
-Free style?
Most important, got wash you up b4 and after FJ? BTW, does she allow you to lick and suck her neh~neh? Although it's rather small, but it's nice to suck sometimes...hehe..she talkative on bed or not? or like dead fish? Any stereo sound? OR rush job? Today went down arnd 1230 and she's not there. Veri dissappointed. Tot to myself, "Today if I get to F her, that'll be my last trip to PT...tot of retiring..":rolleyes:

alvin36
11-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Bro Wranger, your SOP means wat is included?
- BJ (with CD of cos)
-AR?
-Dig pussy?
-Free style?
Most important, got wash you up b4 and after FJ? BTW, does she allow you to lick and suck her neh~neh? Although it's rather small, but it's nice to suck sometimes...hehe..she talkative on bed or not? or like dead fish? Any stereo sound? OR rush job? Today went down arnd 1230 and she's not there. Veri dissappointed. Tot to myself, "Today if I get to F her, that'll be my last trip to PT...tot of retiring..":rolleyes:

By Petain standards, SOP means..

AR = No
BJ/BBBJ = depends
Frenching = No
Dig pussy = Most probably NO
Free style = No
Suck Nipples = depends

well... I would say most of the older Milfs offer better service than the younger ones. petain is mostly for milf (35-45 yr old) lover , if you go for looks, then most likely you will be disappointed. The exception is Pat and Cathy.

Just think.. if Kit is providing good service, and with her looks.. hehe.. I dont think she will be so free, always chatting with other gals liao. Most of the time I walk past, she got no biz.

Anyway, if you try... pls post FR. If got positive FR... I may also want to try :D

newbie_boy
12-11-2008, 03:06 PM
I was actually waiting for more bros to post FR on Kit...if she go so few customers, maybe her CB still 'fresh' as compared to the ang pais?hehe...if I really gonna try her, I'll save up one month of cum and unload everything into her since she's so KNS attitude..heheh...just joking. But I'll definitely f her once I'm on leave again...must get her when she's still fresh. I remembered when I asked her for the price, she was like kinda shy, just answered a soft, '$40 'and gave me that CFM look and I find her voice pretty mesmerzing...husky type.

alvin36
12-11-2008, 04:22 PM
I was actually waiting for more bros to post FR on Kit...if she go so few customers, maybe her CB still 'fresh' as compared to the ang pais?hehe...if I really gonna try her, I'll save up one month of cum and unload everything into her since she's so KNS attitude..heheh...just joking. But I'll definitely f her once I'm on leave again...must get her when she's still fresh. I remembered when I asked her for the price, she was like kinda shy, just answered a soft, '$40 'and gave me that CFM look and I find her voice pretty mesmerzing...husky type.

Good spirts newbie_boy :D

I understand what you mean, sometimes we have special liking for certain looks, and die die must try once even though not much good review on the gal... hehe

For me... I want to try "sophia", the MILF with the mole on 2nd section of house 14... maybe we will meet up there one day :D I like her looks, die die must try once even though review on her is no good :D

wranger
12-11-2008, 05:55 PM
By Petain standards, SOP means..

AR = No
BJ/BBBJ = depends
Frenching = No
Dig pussy = Most probably NO
Free style = No
Suck Nipples = depends

You took the words out of my mouth. It is actually what Bro alvin36 said.

CityHunter789
12-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Charge higher no need to do so many customers mah.
Btw, She is A cupper. Do be mislead by the bra.
Drive Malaysia Honda to work.

newbie_boy
13-11-2008, 10:14 AM
so does that mean she chooses her customers? Those we get to F her must be up to her liking...like her attitude.:D Not anyhow oso accept. Think she atleast got 'quality' control..hehe..the more I read about it, the more I want to bang her hard. Side track abit. Yesterday went down and saw some WL turning away Bangalas and Indian nationals..I feel kinda of sad for them. They got the money but no lady willing to accept them. Why ah? Are the WL racist or bias against other races? Are there any place beside PT that have dark chocolate WL, legal ones in SG? Maybe some enterprising OKT shld propose to the 'relevant authorities' to allow one to be set up in Little India. Biz definitely good and our Bangala and Indian nationals workers will be able to get some 'hometown' sextifaction...and less feeling of rejection. Just some tots...:rolleyes:

yoshii
13-11-2008, 12:53 PM
so does that mean she chooses her customers? Those we get to F her must be up to her liking...like her attitude.:D Not anyhow oso accept. Think she atleast got 'quality' control..hehe..the more I read about it, the more I want to bang her hard. Side track abit. Yesterday went down and saw some WL turning away Bangalas and Indian nationals..I feel kinda of sad for them. They got the money but no lady willing to accept them. Why ah? Are the WL racist or bias against other races? Are there any place beside PT that have dark chocolate WL, legal ones in SG? Maybe some enterprising OKT shld propose to the 'relevant authorities' to allow one to be set up in Little India. Biz definitely good and our Bangala and Indian nationals workers will be able to get some 'hometown' sextifaction...and less feeling of rejection. Just some tots...:rolleyes:

Kit is alright la. Really SOP service, but she does like you to squeeze her A cuppers. She's got a nice fleshy ass for doggie too. She' a fetish of mine since there aren't so many tall WLs or FLs around with a Ah Lian-ish CFM look.

BIGFIGHTER
13-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Try her before. Damage is $40. Service is very SOP. I would rather try her neighbour on the right, I think the name is Bao Er, damage is $30. Still at least got GF feeling. :)

HAVE TRIED HER
AND AGREED SERVICE SOSO ONLY

newbie_boy
13-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Ok...seems like her service not that ok, BUT, veri important to me, will she clean you up b4 and after deed? If cleaning is DIY, then I think service really lousy lor...BUT I'll still F her cos of her CFM look. ehehehehe....:D

peanut123
13-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Yesterday went down and saw some WL turning away Bangalas and Indian nationals..I feel kinda of sad for them. They got the money but no lady willing to accept them. Why ah? Are the WL racist or bias against other races?

I think if a girl is going to suck a guy's dick and get fucked and licked by the guy, she has every right to choose whose dick to suck and fuck. And if she dun like Indian dick, its her perogative.

Shocking_vibes
14-11-2008, 06:01 AM
I think if a girl is going to suck a guy's dick and get fucked and licked by the guy, she has every right to choose whose dick to suck and fuck. And if she dun like Indian dick, its her perogative.

I definitely agree with you here.

Besides do u know indians really hate men of other races especially chinese dating or going for their women?

Just try it in geylang. Go approach some indian woman and chat and have fun with her. U'll see all the bangalas or indians etc all staring very angrily.

wranger
14-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Ok...seems like her service not that ok, BUT, veri important to me, will she clean you up b4 and after deed? If cleaning is DIY, then I think service really lousy lor...BUT I'll still F her cos of her CFM look. ehehehehe....:D

Don't worry, she will clean you up before and after deed.

Jus go for it.....Put a tick at the "Done" list and just remember it as a memory.

Happy Bonking :)

handcell
14-11-2008, 12:47 PM
bros,
anyone try her and can FR pls.... i do not drive so seldom go there.....
tnanks an enjoy....

alvin36
14-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Kit is alright la. Really SOP service, but she does like you to squeeze her A cuppers. She's got a nice fleshy ass for doggie too. She' a fetish of mine since there aren't so many tall WLs or FLs around with a Ah Lian-ish CFM look.

bro yoshii, does she provide bbbj ? can suck her nipple ?
if she dont show black face inside the room.. i may give her a try :D

newbie_boy
17-11-2008, 12:09 AM
Finally, got the chance to F Kit. Was a bit nervous...dun know why. Maybe I was filled with curiousity and excitment to be able to f my dream WL..hehe..pretend don't know the price and ask her again, just to have a chance to hear her husky voice again. "$40", was her reply..Wooohoooo...mai tu liao! Went in, strip fast~fast so that I can see her slowly strip..hummm....cock veri stiff liao seeing her rip that tight pair of jeans from her ass. Then she look up and saw me staring at her. She kinda of blush! OMG! Mayb I look damn desperate..hee..Told me to sit on the basin and she helped me to wash my didi. Shiok!! As she was washing, I took the opportunity to raba her breast. Like what other bros have said, small. But who cares, right? Next quickly jumped onto the bed, leg spread wide and waited for her to cap me and BJ me to heaven...dun know how to descibe but maybe because all this while, I've already been fantasing about her, I nearly fire the whole load into her mouth with just a few suck from her!! :o
Told her to stop immediately cos I want to try her pussy. This 'delay' tactic manages to buy me some time to recover. Slowly, I use my dick head to rub her outer pussy lips till she's wet. She kept asking me why I still havn't enter her. I told her I would like to 'enjoy' her view and face abit longer. Then she gave me a smile...:D...not much moaning from her but can see she's enjoying herself when I saw her cosing her eyes and the way her bady arch back..then feeling the strain from my didi, quickly told her to doggie and I ram her hard~hard! hehe...in seconds, GAME OVER.:o
The rest like they say, "SOP". But I left her room a happy man and might be going back again...guess I'm HOOKED. OMG@!!!

baogege
18-11-2008, 01:02 AM
H14...

I tried 2 WL from this house..

Can recall that 1st WL was a WL with a mole on her face, her hair is permed.. looks appealing to me.

Her room i think is first room after the corner, any bro knows her name and her room number pls enlighten.

She have very smooth skin. should be the smoothest i tried in petain.. maybe i never tried as much as other bro la.. haha.. negative side is she is a bit fat when she spread her leg can see a lump for fat stomach.. and she does not allow mouth to breast.. she would say... This is not a place for romantic...

Face: 7 (i like her perm hair)
FJ & BJ : 5.5 each (jus SOP)
Damage: 30
RTF: if i can't find any smoother skin..

The other WL if i never remember wrongly is 2nd last room of H14..
not very beautiful.. jus kindof think she look fuckable..
Went in all SOP, Bj, then Fj.. i stand and Fj her.. she use her to push her nearer, and when i about to come she grab my neck to hug her closer... after i cum she never like push me off immediately, and allow me to recover before she move off..

Face: 5.5
Bj: 6
FJ: 7.5 (theres nothing comparable with FJ without Cap, so i consider 7.5 high for FJ with cap)
RTF: will if i need to get that kind of FJ experience again..
Damage : 30

handcell
18-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Just manage to bonk kit today. 1st time walk pass her room, she's occupied. after walk one round, go back again, saw a customer just left. signal to her, she showed me 4 fingers. ok on...
Inside e room, she did not strip for me. i stripped myself. saw her small A cupper with nipple i believe is bitten by alot of bros liao.. keke... she do not allow me to lick her nipples .... but she does have a nice butt... shiok to caress.... help me to wash my didi...
And proceed to e bed. when she is licking me, she does hv high sound effort. hear liao very shiok. e way she blow is very slow and steady and sometimes deepthroat. but w cap lar. i request for bbbj she not allow. afterwhich, she will cowboy me and ride hard. turn her around w my didi still inside n finish her off in missionary.
Overall, quite a good bonk with $40 and a CFM face. she's only 29. consider a young one. quite chatty cos i speak to her in cantonese. before i left, ask for a cigerette. she lighted for me and said i own her a fire. keke......request me rtf.
After a while I went back n see her again, her door is closed. man she's really busy today. good biz...

AJamal
24-11-2008, 02:59 PM
Bros,

It's understandable if a hooker rejects a potential customer because he's got weeping facial sores / a bad attitude / lice / other problems that can't be fixed with one shower.

On the other hand, a hooker who rejects a guy because he's Indian / Bangladeshi / Afro-American / dark-skinned is a racist and (for the sake her income) should pray that the ugliness of her character is never reflected in her looks.

Accept / reject decisions based on skin color or ethnic background are by definition racist. Full stop.

Let's try an application of the golden rule. Would we consider it acceptable if a white hooker in, say, Australia or the Deep South of the US rejected one of us because she "doesn't do Asians"? I think not.

fatty21
18-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Just went to Petain ytd afternoon, wanted to try kit but door closed, saw the young milf next door r5 not bad... here is the Fr :D

Name: Bao Er

Looks: 7/10
Attitude: Friendly, chatty
Body: Slim, smooth skin, Pink Nipples :eek:
Fj: 7/10
Bj: 6/10
Ar: Nil
Damages: $30
Overall: Sop services ba, Worth the $30 :cool:

havana
19-12-2008, 01:31 AM
Bros,

Accept / reject decisions based on skin color or ethnic background are by definition racist. Full stop.

Let's try an application of the golden rule. Would we consider it acceptable if a white hooker in, say, Australia or the Deep South of the US rejected one of us because she "doesn't do Asians"? I think not.

Bro, take it easy lah:)
If a seller dont want to sell, what can a buyer do:confused:
Just move on and find another seller lah:rolleyes:
But if the same thing happen again, then lan lan go home pcc loh:D

Kopiman75
01-01-2009, 02:55 AM
I've tried Kit before.

I remembered the first time i saw her, she was coming to work. Followed her and parked myself outside her door.

Here's my FR:

Face: 6.5
Tits: A cup
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10

Her nice fleshy ass makes doggy very good. Too bad no jugs to hold...sigh....

zicmu
28-01-2009, 01:45 AM
u think she would do a malay guy?

handcell
05-02-2009, 02:01 PM
bro, show her e $$$ and maybe she will change her mind.. good luck!!!

BIGFIGHTER
06-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Room 7 is Zhen Zhen
Previous from Keong Siak

Yes, correct
Have tried her service at KS

kkminicon
07-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Hello,

Anybody know H24 R7 Jenny is still working in pertain ? A old lady est $20 sop.

freeneasy168
18-02-2009, 07:00 PM
went there last Saturday thinking of trying kit H14r4 but looking at her stuck up attitude no mood to try liao. so try the one just before her room at least she smiles at me. Begining quite SOP wash for you, dry you and start by licking your nipples then next down south to your didi and she do BBBJ good suction and hardworking blow me for about 15 mins as my didi very difficult wake up la. Do her in missionary and change to doggie and release. Overall sextisfactory for a 30 bucks bonk.

snakehead
20-02-2009, 01:46 AM
went there last Saturday thinking of trying kit H14r4 but looking at her stuck up attitude no mood to try liao. so try the one just before her room at least she smiles at me. Begining quite SOP wash for you, dry you and start by licking your nipples then next down south to your didi and she do BBBJ good suction and hardworking blow me for about 15 mins as my didi very difficult wake up la. Do her in missionary and change to doggie and release. Overall sextisfactory for a 30 bucks bonk.

That should be Catherine....... she still has a very well maintained body despite her age....... many bros could hardly tell she hit the big 4 oredi :D

Blackbrid
21-02-2009, 11:56 PM
hi bros.... Other than Kit having a blow without the cap, able to suck her tits????

freeneasy168
14-03-2009, 01:26 PM
sucking her tits is a no go. give n take la bro:)

foritgo38
08-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Looks like KIT went on holiday, saw her door pasted a note saying she'll be back after 04.05.09.

talker
09-04-2009, 12:03 AM
That should be Catherine....... she still has a very well maintained body despite her age....... many bros could hardly tell she hit the big 4 oredi :D

Commendable effort for maintaining her good looks and figure despite entering into her forties!

carr4
09-04-2009, 01:56 PM
Looks like KIT went on holiday, saw her door pasted a note saying she'll be back after 04.05.09.

She must be making good money to have taken leave till May. :rolleyes:

Wirey
09-04-2009, 10:59 PM
Commendable effort for maintaining her good looks and figure despite entering into her forties!

Some how I realized that most ang Pais I know have good figure despite their age. This may be attributed to their vigorous sex routine which effectively burns off all their calorie intake for the day. :p

ePoet
28-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Hi bros,

Short Fr on H14R5, follow on to bro Fatty's FR:

Name: Bao Er (H14R5)
Face: 6.5 to me... I do like her crooked and slightly cheeky smile...
Body: 7 for her age... skin is smooth, and as far as I can see, quite blemish-free
Boobs: A - A+ nia... not for boob-lovers... pink nips though
French: not allowed
Painting: not allowed
Catbath: only on my nips
BJ: not BBBJ hor... quite strong, but felt mechanical, a bit of ball-licking though
AR: none
FJ: she was on top for a while, changed position after only 2 minutes to me on top
Damage: $30
Parting shots: She does what is the standard service package in Petain, no more and no less... she washes for you before the deed, gives a very short powder boob massage with a catbath... then a covered BJ, followed by an FJ with 2 main positions... you have the honour of washing yourself up... total time spent approx 35 min all in

It was alright, esp for $30, but I will probably not RTF... would want to try other gems in Petain first...

fcuket
04-05-2009, 05:26 PM
Hi bros,

Short Fr on H14R5, follow on to bro Fatty's FR:
It was alright, esp for $30, but I will probably not RTF... would want to try other gems in Petain first...

Good FR. As what you mentioned, $30 so can't expect much.

looze
07-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Just a comment...

Those bros who are anal about hygiene... H14 is considered one of the better house around. Still got urine smell but not too obvious.

piranhas
09-05-2009, 04:23 PM
juz made a virgin trip to petain this aftn.

walked in a couple of houses. felt kinda uneasy walking alongside the uncles and banglas.

entered all houses, mostly aunties. decided to settle for h14. targeted r5 & r9. made a quick decision & settle for r5. nice chatty lady.

name : bao er
looks : 7/10 (based on petain standards)
body : smooth & well maintained for her age
boobs : a (wtih nice nipples)
bj : 7/10
fj : 7/10 (2 positions and i cummed)
rtf : unlikely. will try r9 next.

peanut123
10-05-2009, 12:25 AM
She must be making good money to have taken leave till May. :rolleyes:

Nope, its not due to making good money. ALL foreign WLs in Petain are required by law to take a 1 month break out of Singapore every 6 months. That's why they will work for 6 months, then disappear for 1 whole month.

ahpong
28-05-2009, 05:25 PM
Visited PT this afternoon. Because of the Dumpling festival, many are not working, probably went back Malaysia to celebrate with family. Kit was there. She put on some weight and looked more matured. She is very friendly now, probably due to more competition.

Spent a nice session with her. She gave me a nice catbath and long bj. then started with cowgirl, but after a while I requested doggy as she has a nice butt good for doggy.

fastum
29-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Nope, its not due to making good money. ALL foreign WLs in Petain are required by law to take a 1 month break out of Singapore every 6 months. That's why they will work for 6 months, then disappear for 1 whole month.

Thanks for sharing. Everyday is a learning day for me. :)

wonderz
29-05-2009, 03:51 PM
There is a new addition to H14 at Rm 6, a ex GL CAT150. Never got to see her in person as the queue for her is quite scary & competitive but heard that she is actually Violet from GL.

Idoru
29-05-2009, 09:39 PM
I have been out of action for sometimes, getting too old for such excitment.
Any Bros. who know whether Nancy/Laura the one with nipple ring still working at H14R14? She should be 45 years old this month.
Cheers

NO1PUNJABI
01-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Hi bro. I tried H14RM earlier in evening. Was waiting and saw a crowd but nobody approached her so off I went. Nice licking and sucking. Almost released but told her to stop. Load moans and her eyes were close. Tight pussy and good scv. RTF Sure. Damage was $40. Enjoy

Idoru
02-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Hi bro. I tried H14RM earlier in evening. Was waiting and saw a crowd but nobody approached her so off I went. Nice licking and sucking. Almost released but told her to stop. Load moans and her eyes were close. Tight pussy and good scv. RTF Sure. Damage was $40. Enjoy

Thanks Bro. After nearly 9 years at PT she is still going strong.
Cheers to her.

Oh yes
02-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Any Bros. who know whether Nancy/Laura the one with nipple ring still working at H14R14? She should be 45 years old this month.
Cheers

bro, your reputation makes an attention for me ... how come only 2 post and 145 points and NO power :p

Oh yes
02-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Cheers

are you talking about that 1 she can squirt?

remember 1st time with her, she put a towel under me than she cowboy not 5 mins, she squirt :eek: I thought she pee :p 1st time kenna this :cool:

Idoru
02-06-2009, 02:57 PM

remember 1st time with her, she put a towel under me than she cowboy not 5 mins, she squirt :eek: I thought she pee :p 1st time kenna this :cool:

Yes thats her, during her younger days she can squirt about 5 times with me during a 2 hours session.
I have not being active for years and that is why my posting is only 2.
Cheers

cruxify
02-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Hello all. My first FR so pardon me please. Tried Kit at H14R4 on 29May09 after walking up and down at Pertain. Was occupied on my first round and on my third attempt... DOOR OPEN! Ha.

AR = No
BJ/BBBJ = BJ only... nice
Frenching = No
Dig pussy = Didn't try
Free style = Missionary and doggy..
Suck Nipples = Didn't try.. just holding it.. ha
RTF= Yes

Kit is friendly and kinda shy when I watch her giving me the bj. It was long and slow. Most importantly, she try to take it whole, and I mean everything! Love it. She is one of my favourite now. Love the bj and her ah lian look. Thank you.:)

Apollo
02-06-2009, 10:54 PM

Bros

You mean the H14R the nancy / laura ? tried her lot of times but dont know she can squirt lai. Will check with her for that part.

fluff
03-06-2009, 06:34 PM

May I know which room are you referring to? :)

fury
03-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Bros

You mean the H14R the nancy / laura ? tried her lot of times but dont know she can squirt lai. Will check with her for that part.

May I verify if this Nancy or Laura can squirt? I've yet to try out WL who can squirt due to their excessive bonking routine. To me, Squirting is a sign of horniness, which is hard to come by in Singapore context.

carr4
03-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Petain is getting more and more interesting. First we have GL WL operating here then we have squirter. What's next?

exactmatxspeed
04-06-2009, 01:15 AM
Bros

Anyone can share this WL is from which room of H14??

Dirk Kuyt
04-06-2009, 01:50 AM
There is a new addition to H14 at Rm 6, a ex GL CAT150. Never got to see her in person as the queue for her is quite scary & competitive but heard that she is actually Violet from GL.

Went down this evening. H14 R6 was the same gal that i bonk a few months ago, so she could not be the new gal. But there were 3 new aunties in House 9 who came over from Keong Siak. H3 R48 had a super long queue :confused:

Saw a big boob and quite chio babe at H3 R10 but her door was open for long time and nobody was interested in her, so i dare not try her.

exactmatxspeed
04-06-2009, 01:52 AM
Anyone can share this WL is from which room of H14??

Can i knw this gem in H14 is from which room?

jimmx
04-06-2009, 04:01 PM

remember 1st time with her, she put a towel under me than she cowboy not 5 mins, she squirt :eek:

bro, when is your first time with her.. i visited her quite many times (her regular) in the past 2 years but i don't remember she squirt... and to talk abt age, wow, she's 45 this year...??? :eek:

kragb
08-06-2009, 02:05 PM
juz made a virgin trip to petain this aftn.

name : bao er
looks : 7/10 (based on petain standards)
body : smooth & well maintained for her age
boobs : a (wtih nice nipples)
bj : 7/10
fj : 7/10 (2 positions and i cummed)
rtf : unlikely. will try r9 next.

Yeah.. tried the bao-er couple days back... quite SOP... but too mechanical until her "darling...darling" is almost like CD-auto replay.

Ok for 30 bucks but have better choices else where...

liuyidao2009
09-06-2009, 11:20 AM
went down yesterday, saw h14r6 door closed but got light. the corridor was clear because got 'no waiting here' sign. A few men were looking in from the alley. later one blue-collar guy with unshaven mouth decided to park himself outside her door. he teochew uncle, i think, renovation worker, from his clothes, got stains of paint & his fingers not the same with ordinary men. When door was opened, saw Violet face, 1.7m tall & not bad looking. I think she is a smoker, saw a cigarette burning at ash tray near the door. 25 mins later, this uncle left. the door was closed. I think Violet was thoroughly washing herself. 2 mins later, she was ready for next customer. See my FR at the other AngPai thread.:p

NO1PUNJABI
09-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Sorry bros its room 4.

glut
11-06-2009, 12:12 AM
The MILF operating at H14R5 looks very slutty. I was looking at her but she didn't look back. Too bad. No chemistry.

gymsiao
11-06-2009, 09:16 AM
I managed to try H14R6 last week after a long wait. It was worth it when I finally managed to meet Violet in person. As per other FR, Violet looks like mediacorp Quan Yi Feng to a certain extent. What captivates me is her excellent BBBJ skill and service attitude. No wonder she is so popular!

"Quan Yi Feng"
Looks: (8/10) My type. Big eyes
Figure: (8/10) Well maintained. A bit of baby fat
Skin: (8/10) Smooth.
Boobs: (8/10) Sizable. Should be a B cup. Don't know how to measure anyway
Pussy: (8/10) Rather tight. She knows how to squeeze her vagina to enhance your bonking experience.
BBBJ: (8/10) Excellent. Knows how to tease your right spot.
FJ: (8/10) Accommodating. Willing to please.
RTF: YES!

japer
16-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Violet is definitely a steal. Good bod, good service + good chemistry with her. The only downside is her smoker's breath. A bit turn off for me since I'm a non smoker. Despite that, she is still on my rtf list. Really missed the way she suck on my tool... hmmm... ohhh.... ahh.... :)

xdestinyfate
22-06-2009, 03:26 AM
hey bros who had tried h14r4 KIT , does she allow fingering or sucking of nipples ? does she have a hairy pussy ? i want to try her (:

mbam
30-06-2009, 11:04 PM
Was there around 5pm just now, romping around H2, H3, H14 and the rest searching thru the rooms and bros recommended here. To my opinion, most of the cat 50s in Petain "live" up to the price tag quoted, worth trying!
But I decided to choose one that not mentioned here at all, due to tight budget recently..

I were attracted by her slim figure, thou petite but got nice proportion pair of legs. Smooth skin, sharp nose and lovely lips thou small eyes.

In H14R11
looks: icy look but pleasant
body: 1.5m, wt:45+
skin: smooth, tanned
boobs:B, light brown erase tips
Crowd: Not at all, as i had passby 5 or more times, door still open..

FR: In the room,
Washing: self service
BJ: a bit of deep-throat, done BJ around 5mins
FJ: missionary, Been warned not sucking of nipples or touches, face motionless, eyes shutted, sigh..finished her in doggie..
smile: Nil
Damage: $30/20mins.+ 1 free CD
RTF: will save up to $50 to try those that bros recommended here, lession learnt liao:o
Just my personal experience, up my pts if you think this FR is a good guideline..

dwck5600
01-07-2009, 01:35 PM
Was there around 5pm just now, romping around H2, H3, H14 and the rest searching thru the rooms and bros recommended here. To my opinion, most of the cat 50s in Petain "live" up to the price tag quoted, worth trying!
But I decided to choose one that not mentioned here at all, due to tight budget recently..

I were attracted by her slim figure, thou petite but got nice proportion pair of legs. Smooth skin, sharp nose and lovely lips thou small eyes.

In H14R11
looks: icy look but pleasant
body: 1.5m, wt:45+
skin: smooth, tanned
boobs:B, light brown erase tips
Crowd: Not at all, as i had passby 5 or more times, door still open..

FR: In the room,
Washing: self service
BJ: a bit of deep-throat, done BJ around 5mins
FJ: missionary, Been warned not sucking of nipples or touches, face motionless, eyes shutted, sigh..finished her in doggie..
smile: Nil
Damage: $30/20mins.+ 1 free CD
RTF: will save up to $50 to try those that bros recommended here, lession learnt liao:o
Just my personal experience, up my pts if you think this FR is a good guideline..

Try her before like dead FISH!!!!:mad:
RTF: NOT WAY!!!!! if $10 must think again:mad:

alvin36
01-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Try her before like dead FISH!!!!:mad:
RTF: NOT WAY!!!!! if $10 must think again:mad:

Bro,

Who is this H14R11 ?
Is it 2nd section of the house ??

Seems that this H14 has alot of dead fish, I have tried the 1st and 2nd room of H14... both are dead fish. not worth talking about them :(

And worst, I always see them gossipping and talking about those men walking around and ask for price, they will even say bad things about the men... :mad:

ChickenLover88
02-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Seems that this H14 has alot of dead fish, I have tried the 1st and 2nd room of H14... both are dead fish. not worth talking about them :(

And worst, I always see them gossipping and talking about those men walking around and ask for price, they will even say bad things about the men... :mad:

Bro,1st rm on the right is dead fish???Heng ah,thought of trying when all ang pais are not tere yet(few mths ago)!She look fierce,but fair & i tin she open $30,so thought maybe worth it 4 a fair WL.:p:)

Spectrum17
07-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Last week after reading the petain section and was feeling the urge. So on thur nite at 7pm when over there. Walk around the houses came to H14. Saw this R3 lady quite chio with her specs on. Quite turn on and ask her the damage. "OK" i said and i went in.

Inside, she talk so much. Started with the 4Ds she bought. Then the Toto. Then her investments of shops in JB. She even ask me "U rush for time?"... I reply "Err... no". I think we did talk for a whole 10mins. Slowly we undress and she wash me up proper. Then i proceed to lie on the bed. That is the moment she starts her "work".

Started with bj. No bad. Lots of licking around my balls. I think she got suck for 10 mins. Then she ask me to "do my work". So i went missionary. Only did 5 mins then she said pain. Ask me to stop. Saying my didi is too thick for her. I not sure to believe her or not. But stilll, I stop lor. Ask her to hj me instead.

HJ started fine. I was abt to cum when she stop. KNN!! From then on, It was downhill. I couldnt find power to cum. Mayb she yak yak yak too much. No mood liao. I ask her to stop. And i dress up.

Not a good experience as i couldnt cum. But i hav to give her effort for the bj. I tot of tipping her 10, but saw my wallet got 6, so give her 6 instead. Wil give 10 if nex time i cum. Below are the ratings.

H14R3
Name: Meiling (Ah Ling)
Face: 6 (ok for me la)
Body: 5 (i would prefer slimmer kind)
Boobs: 6 (cup C, not allow to suck. Damn!)
French: Nil
BJ: 8 (this is the only good part)
FJ: 6 (disappointing. I couldnt cum)
HJ: 6 (almost there, but not yet)
Damage: 30 + 6 (tips)

This is a honest FR. Others bros might have other experiences. Please up my points if U find the FR useful.
!&!!

snakehead
08-07-2009, 12:45 AM
H14R3
Name: Meiling (Ah Ling)
Face: 6 (ok for me la)
Body: 5 (i would prefer slimmer kind)
Boobs: 6 (cup C, not allow to suck. Damn!)
BJ: 8 (this is the only good part)
FJ: 6 (disappointing. I couldnt cum)
HJ: 6 (almost there, but not yet)
Damage: 30 + 6 (tips)

She is famous for her BBBJ till CIM ! Patronized her many times liao but only FJ her once........ CIM the rest of the times :D

alvin36
08-07-2009, 08:27 PM
She is famous for her BBBJ till CIM ! Patronized her many times liao but only FJ her once........ CIM the rest of the times :D

Bro,

Can you confirm she got BBBJ + CIM ?
Is she the 2nd or 3rd room (on the right) when enter H14 ?
looks about early 40s, right ?

I tried her many years ago, didnt get very good service.

But thinking of rtf if confirmed she got BBBJ + CIM :D

snakehead
09-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Bro,

H14 R3 confirmed got bbbj + cim :D ...... but very talkative so make sure you keep your dick in her mouth all the time :p

She oso do breastf*ck....... big enough and naturally soft :p

dwck5600
09-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Bro,1st rm on the right is dead fish???Heng ah,thought of trying when all ang pais are not tere yet(few mths ago)!She look fierce,but fair & i tin she open $30,so thought maybe worth it 4 a fair WL.:p:)

1st room not bad,look fierce but friendly,try few time
2nd room never try.
3rd room abit old 40+,try few time..

yesterday try H14r06 Violet(RTF)

French: abit
BBBJ: 10/10 very siong cos horny today
AR: 10/10 feeling damm good
FJ: never cos CIM;)
Damage: 50 worth it

Her service still the best in banana leg
2nd pat H3R11 if not wrong...

bill4ever
10-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Hello bros,

I tried H14R7, who was a well known gal in Keong Saik time ago, so I heard.

Here is my FR:

H14R7
Name: Zhen Zhen
Face: 6.5 (average MILF)
Body: 7 (above petain average: I find her quite sexy actually :P )
Boobs: 7 (B cup, can squeeze but no suck, pity)
BJ: 7 (I didn't want that but she licked my balls quite a lot anyway)
FJ: 7 (I feel her pussy as relatively tight, compared to others in petain, but she tends to be very quiet during it: not as much as a "dead fish".. maybe just as a "sick fish" so she may need our help to feel better again :P but this is not a big problem for me. Overall I quite enjoyed the session.

Damage: $40
RTF: yes :D

ChickenLover88
11-07-2009, 10:09 AM
I tried H14R7, who was a well known gal in Keong Saik time ago
H14R7
Damage: $40

$40????
I thought ZZ all the while is $30:confused:
Maybe will confirm when going tis weekend.

bill4ever
12-07-2009, 10:55 PM
$40????

Thanks for let me know bro, so she is charging me more than the others? Wah... feel sad :(
I'll try somebody else then :p

ChickenLover88
13-07-2009, 04:52 PM
$40????

ZZ confirm $30,juz done her on Sunday.:D

Aceyfox
23-07-2009, 01:34 AM
ZZ confirm $30,juz done her on Sunday.:D

bonked ZZ couple of times......$30 confirmed

mr.petain
25-07-2009, 02:26 PM
Bro,

is she the 3rd room on the right? yah she does BBBJ. visited her many times already.. never ask for BBBj leh she automatic start without cap one. her specialty is to use the underside of her tongue and rub ur cock head. :p heavenly.

and she doesnt allow people to touch or lick her nipples.. can squeeze the whole breast though..

hurricane2004
29-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Hi bros Bill4ever,

Understand fm yr post, Zhen Zhen charge you 40 ?. Fm the days I know her at KS to moving here at PT, she charges me only 30. Her svc is gd, slow and skillful. Try her again, b4 entering ask her the price again.

robinlau
01-08-2009, 02:07 AM
Two weeks ago try this MILF

H14R7

Face: 6.6

Body: 7 (sexy)

Boobs: 7 (B+cup)

AR:7.5(first time trying)

BJ: 7.5 ( with doing 69 )

FJ: Never try cos CIM (with cd)

Her service is good . Will find her again.

fornicator
21-11-2009, 02:29 AM
No! H14R04, Kidd does not allow fingering, sucking of nipples or any other extras other than BJ and FJ, well, unless if you're a regular like me, a bit sucking of nipples maybe. Depends, I used to do anything I want with her, being her regular for like 3 years, until the Geylang WL arrived I kind of stopped seeing her because she got so many restrictions now. Cannot do this, cannot do that. Even get angry with me for fucking other WLs. Jealous ah? Scary! I'm not getting into a realtionship again! Now I am free again. I can still fuck her if I want to but like what you guys say, service now compared to Geylang WL is SOP. But I will never forget Kidd, we go a long way back.