PDA

View Full Version : where buy condom website???

who_noe
25-02-2003, 11:25 PM
i heard tat there a singapore website tat sell condom online.wat is tat website ah?how they send to u?drop inside the letterbox or the postman knock on ur door,let u sign than pass to u the box of parcel??........can any1 ans me??thanks alot!!!!!

humpcheepang
26-02-2003, 12:16 AM
Brudder Who_noe,

Go www.justpersonal.com, u can find condoms (many patterns & many styles), cream, rings...pay by credit or post a check. They will mail to you. Do not order too many, or postman may drop u a note to collect personally at the postoffice when the parcel gets too BIG.

who_noe
01-03-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by humpcheepang
Brudder Who_noe,

Go www.justpersonal.com, u can find condoms (many patterns & many styles), cream, rings...pay by credit or post a check. They will mail to you. Do not order too many, or postman may drop u a note to collect personally at the postoffice when the parcel gets too BIG.

thanks brother,btw juz wan 2 ask when they send u in,will they chop their website on the cover of the envelope?after all i dun wan to let my parents noe tat i order condoms online rite?they juz put into a brown envelope n mail 2 u without their company stamp or chop on it???

etnic
01-03-2003, 02:56 AM
Halooo...you wear blindfold when going to the website izzit?

If you look carefully, you might have read this:

Totally Discreet - Products are double-sealed to prevent revealing the contents and are mailed in plain or jiffy envelopes with no markings or labels to indicate the contents inside.

:rolleyes:

who_noe
02-03-2003, 01:51 AM
ok ok,sorry...never read properly.........:p

ENTS
02-03-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by humpcheepang
Brudder Who_noe,

Out of curiosity, I went to check out the link that
brudder humpcheepang recommended.
Not bad siah, stumble across this Rogen Cream - From Japan "that helps to prolong and maintain an erection, preventing premature ejaculation for longer lasting experience"

http://justpersonal.com/justpersonal/jsstore.htm

Isn't that a perfect solution for brudders that complain premature ejaculation in one of the earlier thread?
I'm sure to give that a try!

BuyPrivateItems
09-03-2003, 01:38 AM
Visit me this site in Singapore for more interesting products at http://sg.geocities.com/buyprivateitems
Not only got condoms but also got SPECIAL LUBRICANT and CONDOMS to MAKE U HAVE SEX Looooooooooooooooooooooonger!!!

Oh ya, also got other products like
Pheromones Perfumes to attract opposite sex
Liquid Virgin Drops to tighten women's vagina like a virgin!!!