PDA

View Full Version : Hotel recommendations

stamina
27-02-2003, 11:46 PM
Hi all bros out there. I got to know this FL recently and am now looking for a cheap hotel to do our business. Any bros have recommendations. She is sensitive to Geylang area becose she feels that area is sleezy. I am looking at someplace resonably cheap. Thanks in advance.:p

_jaDeD_
27-02-2003, 11:47 PM
:rolleyes:

cheongkid
28-02-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by stamina
Hi all bros out there. I got to know this FL recently and am now looking for a cheap hotel to do our business. Any bros have recommendations. She is sensitive to Geylang area becose she feels that area is sleezy. I am looking at someplace resonably cheap. Thanks in advance.:p
hotels along joo chiat should do the trick.

HC man
01-03-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by stamina
Hi all bros out there. I got to know this FL recently and am now looking for a cheap hotel to do our business. Any bros have recommendations. She is sensitive to Geylang area becose she feels that area is sleezy. I am looking at someplace resonably cheap. Thanks in advance.:p Balestier Hotel or Hoover hotel both hotel are at Balestier Road 20.65 for 3 hrs. Or 15.65 for 2hrs. Aliwal Pk hotel at Aliwal St just oppsite sultan plaza 2 hrs for 20

cheongkid
01-03-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by HC man
Balestier Hotel or Hoover hotel both hotel are at Balestier Road 20.65 for 3 hrs. Or 15.65 for 2hrs. Aliwal Pk hotel at Aliwal St just oppsite sultan plaza 2 hrs for 20
yeeee!!!! aliwal park hotel sucks!!!! room very small and rundown......

HC man
01-03-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
yeeee!!!! aliwal park hotel sucks!!!! room very small and rundown...... Bro. cheongkid, ........ stamina want reasonably cheap hotel so dont expect for good and nice room .

cheongkid
01-03-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by HC man
Bro. cheongkid, ........ stamina want reasonably cheap hotel so dont expect for good and nice room .
environment and ambience also played a part in the overall sex enjoyment. i am sure his partner also don't want dinky rooms with squeaky beds right? $20 for 2 hrs at hotel 81 in joo chiat quite reasonable. rooms clean and nice.

:)

stamina
04-03-2003, 09:46 PM
Hi Cheong Kid & HC man,
Thanks for all your valuable suggestions. I decided to go for the Balestier Hotel one. Think I need about 3 hrs to settle my 'business'. Will post my FR if it turns out to be good..hee hee. Thanks again

gedangsa
18-03-2003, 01:36 AM
environment and ambience also played a part in the overall sex enjoyment. i am sure his partner also don't want dinky rooms with squeaky beds right? $20 for 2 hrs at hotel 81 in joo chiat quite reasonable. rooms clean and nice.

Would appreciaite if any bros can recommend a hotel that charge per hour, I only need abt 3 to 4 hours. But I need a hotel that is out from Joo Chiat, Geylang or Balestier.

Any such hotel near Telok Blangah or Alexandra Road ?

Tks

cheongkid
18-03-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa

Would appreciaite if any bros can recommend a hotel that charge per hour, I only need abt 3 to 4 hours. But I need a hotel that is out from Joo Chiat, Geylang or Balestier.

Any such hotel near Telok Blangah or Alexandra Road ?

Tks
There is one opposite Keppel Distripark at Kampong Bahru Road called "Harbour Ville Hotel". $30 for 2 hrs, additional at $10 each. But one word of caution though, the place can be quite noisy as there is a lot of container trailers traffic in the day.

Looksee
18-03-2003, 03:59 PM
There is one opposite Keppel Distripark at Kampong Bahru Road called "Harbour Ville Hotel". $30 for 2 hrs, additional at $10 each. But one word of caution though, the place can be quite noisy as there is a lot of container trailers traffic in the day.

Yah, and parking is a nightmare too - very limited lots!!

cheongkid
18-03-2003, 11:02 PM
he already said hotel located out of JC, GL and Balestier area. you sure the girl is FL, can also be his gf what.

gedangsa
19-03-2003, 01:33 AM
he already said hotel located out of JC, GL and Balestier area. you sure the girl is FL, can also be his gf what.

KTV girl lah. I think maybe bcos I look very ugly that's why she can choose Hotel. U guys no such problem ? If she play too hard to get, I better change target. U sure bros out there no such problem ?

Tks

gedangsa
19-03-2003, 01:36 AM

Bro cheong kid,

thanks for the info but can't find the hotel from the Street Directory's Hotel listing. Is it a new hotel ? However, I can find Harbour Ville opposite Keppel Distripark but it looks on the map like a private housing leh ? Turn into hotel already ? Also, how to get there ? I mean park at Keppel Distripark and walk across the road or drive in ? If drive in, use which road ? And also how to go in, I mean what to tell the securit guard since it is a private housing ? Or is there now a hotel next to it ?

Hope you can clear the doubt and "mystery"

Tks

duhville
19-03-2003, 07:02 AM
you could try camoren hotel at seimei :) love that place very homely .. and nice bed .. anyway 10 per hour for the delux ..that was the last time i went to the place 2 mth back ... and free parking too !!

Looksee
19-03-2003, 08:45 AM

Bro cheong kid,

thanks for the info but can't find the hotel from the Street Directory's Hotel listing. Is it a new hotel ? However, I can find Harbour Ville opposite Keppel Distripark but it looks on the map like a private housing leh ? Turn into hotel already ? Also, how to get there ? I mean park at Keppel Distripark and walk across the road or drive in ? If drive in, use which road ? And also how to go in, I mean what to tell the securit guard since it is a private housing ? Or is there now a hotel next to it ?

Tks

The hotel is sandwich between two private residential blocks. There's no security guard. If u r approaching from Keppel Distripark, u have to U turn at the T junction. There's a narrow driveway just after a bus stop and traffic light which u can turn in.

Hope it's of some help to u. If u r bring a PRC, most of them know this hotel. BTW the younger recept quite chio, alway "give half ball". Enjoy.

cheongkid
19-03-2003, 11:51 AM

Bro cheong kid,

Tks
I don't think the hotel is listed in the street directory. The online map is at the link below. You can park at the hotel itself but limited space though.

http://www.streetdirectory.com:8080/map.jsp?x=27380.8100&y=28343.9900&level=7&star=1&heading=512%20KAMPONG%20BAHRU%20ROAD,%20HARBOUR%20 VILLE%20

gedangsa
19-03-2003, 05:37 PM
I don't think the hotel is listed in the street directory. The online map is at the link below. You can park at the hotel itself but limited space though.

http://www.streetdirectory.com:8080/map.jsp?x=27380.8100&y=28343.9900&level=7&star=1&heading=512%20KAMPONG%20BAHRU%20ROAD,%20HARBOUR%20 VILLE%20

Ya, tks I drove along the road and found it. Dun mind if u can let me know wat facilities avaible in the room ? Any SCV ? Any food to order from hotel ?

cheongkid
19-03-2003, 05:59 PM

Ya, tks I drove along the road and found it. Dun mind if u can let me know wat facilities avaible in the room ? Any SCV ? Any food to order from hotel ?
Stayed there only once, can't remember so much. Go there only to do that "thingy", don't really care about the facilities. Call up the hotel directly for further info.

gedangsa
20-03-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by duhville
you could try camoren hotel at seimei :) love that place very homely .. and nice bed .. anyway 10 per hour for the delux ..that was the last time i went to the place 2 mth back ... and free parking too !!
Hi Bro duhville or any other bros,

Where is seimei ? You meant Simei ? Can't find the hotel. Please help. Tks

cheongkid
21-03-2003, 12:58 AM
Hi Bro duhville or any other bros,

Where is seimei ? You meant Simei ? Can't find the hotel. Please help. Tks
Cameron Hotel is located in Simei area or more precisely, Upper Changi Road. You can navigate through the online map given below.

http://maps.yellowpages.com.sg/maps//scripts/MapByRng.asp?xlo=41188.015332575&ylo=35277.5758996032&xhi=41508.015332575&yhi=35597.5758996032&indx=41348.015332575&indy=35437.5758996032

duhville
21-03-2003, 02:18 AM
here is the url for the homepage too

Cameron Hotel (http://www.cameronhotel.cjb.net/)

but only try the delux ... :)

gedangsa
22-03-2003, 01:17 AM
Sincere thanks to all bros who provide the info but unfourtunately the girl I am eyeing on refused to go to hotel with me...sigh...must be my ugly face... or I may have offended her by asking to go to hotel too soon....Haven't master the art of sian KTV girls...Anyway the info will be good for future...just standyby..Thanks again

cheongkid
22-03-2003, 01:25 AM
Sincere thanks to all bros who provide the info but unfourtunately the girl I am eyeing on refused to go to hotel with me...sigh...must be my ugly face... or I may have offended her by asking to go to hotel too soon....Haven't master the art of sian KTV girls...Anyway the info will be good for future...just standyby..Thanks again
aiya! ask so much in the end kangtao fly away......pity :( . next time mai toos liao, strike while the fire is hot.

gedangsa
22-03-2003, 01:28 AM
aiya! ask so much in the end kangtao fly away......pity :( . next time mai toos liao, strike while the fire is hot.

Yes Sir, will remember your advise next time

2003_newbie
29-04-2003, 02:18 PM
just checked the rate

Min 2hrs - $18
3hrs - $25
Day - $45/$55

393 Upper Changi Rd.

Wish me luck next week if I can get this gal out. :D

Marlb0r0
29-04-2003, 08:09 PM

Bro cheong kid,

Tks

if i m not wrong the hotel is jus behind bukit purmei estate
behind blk 112
dunno if u get the correct blk
somewhere around the ex primary sch

Cam^Shaft
07-05-2003, 11:28 AM
bros

u guys might wanna try this hotel

yes i know u dun wan ard joo chiat but it's quite discreet just follow my directions me same shoe as u dun wan anyone to see cos married liao mah still bring gf go hotel

this hotel i always go with my gf is call astro hotel just on top of snazzy pub

u drive into the multi storey car park behind and park there and walk down the slope towards the hotel
the entrance is just by the side and so will be swift entrance
and exit same also
swift exit and up the slopes to the carpark and off u go
simple right ? heh heh so far no one ask me wat am i doing there yet even though i have clients with shops ard that area heh heh

cheongkid
07-05-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Cam^Shaft
this hotel i always go with my gf is call astro hotel just on top of snazzy pub
not snazzy but 51 jazzy. :)

jjin
08-05-2003, 05:46 PM
i just found out a gd new hotel 4 ST, its at race course rd, cramp between a few chinese temples. those bros who like discreet outing, can check into this hotel. moreover, reception is on the 2nd floor. its name ASPHODEL INN, 2hrs only $20, everything in the room is brand new. bros can check it out, i try b4!

kevin220868
08-05-2003, 06:17 PM
Can you be more specifiy on the Hotel again as is there any ample parking??

blurtoad
09-05-2003, 07:08 PM
On the this topic.

anyone know of any ST hotel in the north??

Seems like that north area is a "neglected" one leh.
No worthwhile HC, no happening pub no ST hotel....sigh...

dominic
10-05-2003, 06:40 AM
My favourite ST hotel of the moment is Hotel 81 Sakura along Joo Chiat Road. Because it is not only brand new (open less than 3 months), decor like Japanese house, brand new "everything" but also the rooms have VCD player. Before or after a good bonk, can relax by watching VCD together.

And the price is normal rate $20 for 2 hours, $10 extra per hour extension.

Happy cheonging brudders!

AVIATION
10-05-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by dominic
My favourite ST hotel of the moment is Hotel 81 Sakura along Joo Chiat Road. Because it is not only brand new (open less than 3 months), decor like Japanese house, brand new "everything" but also the rooms have VCD player. Before or after a good bonk, can relax by watching VCD together.

And the price is normal rate $20 for 2 hours, $10 extra per hour extension.

Happy cheonging brudders!

Do U bro concern of any close circuit camera in the room???
Maybe not in Singapore.

funlover
11-05-2003, 05:07 PM
I checked into this new Hotel 81 at Lavender. cool man brand new setup. I like its discrete location. they got another want at Balestier next to hoover hotel. looks like they are everywhere!!

Xyberduke
11-05-2003, 06:13 PM
for me, any Hotel 81 would do.
$20 for 2hours with instant noodle, Milo, Coffee, Mineral Water, what else can we ask for

Cam^Shaft
17-05-2003, 11:40 AM
went to changi village for makan and saw the old Meridien on renovation and gonna be rename Changi Village Hotel seems like a cheaper name and make a great place to bring FL or flings

gedangsa
17-05-2003, 12:24 PM
All these cheaper hotel for bonking, do we need to write down IC number to check in ? Thanks

Cam^Shaft
17-05-2003, 12:26 PM
the one i went to above the oub requires u to give them ur ic and they will write it down witha deposit of 25 which they will pay u back

Graffiti
17-05-2003, 02:57 PM
went to changi village for makan and saw the old Meridien on renovation and gonna be rename Changi Village Hotel seems like a cheaper name and make a great place to bring FL or flings

How about gallery hotel at robertson quay. got promotion now. $56 for a night (end on 31 may). can chose and stay at the swimming pool level where all the ang mohs will walk around in bikinis. keke... a good place to bring a gal there, not too sleezy at least for some gals. ;)

AVIATION
17-05-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Graffiti
How about gallery hotel at robertson quay. got promotion now. $56 for a night (end on 31 may). can chose and stay at the swimming pool level where all the ang mohs will walk around in bikinis. keke... a good place to bring a gal there, not too sleezy at least for some gals. ;)

YOU WANT CHEAP, YOU WANT GOOD BETTER STAY AT AND PCC.
WHY LIKE TO SEE ANG MOHS IN BIKIKNIS, GO TO GL BETTER LAH CROWN!!:eek:

girllover
17-05-2003, 09:26 PM
All these cheaper hotel for bonking, do we need to write down IC number to check in ? Thanks
I thought most of the hotels need ic to check in, fragrance hotel needs, I think hotel 81 needs too. Unless the hotel is really those run down or out of the way, most of them will need ic to check in right? Can some bros let us know if there are any hotels that don't need ic to check in?

meatlover
17-05-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by girllover
I thought most of the hotels need ic to check in, fragrance hotel needs, I think hotel 81 needs too. Unless the hotel is really those run down or out of the way, most of them will need ic to check in right? Can some bros let us know if there are any hotels that don't need ic to check in?

Those dinky ones in GL ... S$5 for a quickie ... :D

singaporechaser
18-05-2003, 12:50 AM
Use Fragrance chain supeior/deluxe rooms quite often, it's clean, and acceptable to the girls.
Only thing is, they don't have bathtubs, only showers! Sometimes want to have fun with girls in the bathtubs, any bros know of any good places with bathtubs, preferably jaccuzis?

onqq
18-05-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by meatlover

I tried those little huts at GL. Yes, they charge $5, but it's terrible. They've a shower, but the floor is wet. They have towels, of course not as nice as hotels.
No renovation.
Don't feel like going there again.

Graffiti
18-05-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by singaporechaser
Use Fragrance chain supeior/deluxe rooms quite often, it's clean, and acceptable to the girls.
Only thing is, they don't have bathtubs, only showers! Sometimes want to have fun with girls in the bathtubs, any bros know of any good places with bathtubs, preferably jaccuzis?

Chancellor hotel in joo chiat.

girllover
18-05-2003, 02:12 PM
Hahaha, bring girl to those rundown dinky sure get black face one, maybe bite the didi during bbbj somemore, kekeke.

Xyberduke
18-05-2003, 02:57 PM

All hotel 81 (s) require your IC when checking in, they will fill in your name, address, ic, tel, on the registration form for you...
But no worries, its discreet... even their discount card looks harmless

cheongkid
18-05-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Graffiti
Chancellor hotel in joo chiat.
that one history liao...closed down long time ago.

cheongkid
18-05-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Xyberduke
All hotel 81 (s) require your IC when checking in, they will fill in your name, address, ic, tel, on the registration form for you...
In fact most hotels do require IDs when checking in, it's the govt regulations. I thought Hotel 81's membership cards no longer in use, just produce your IC can liao?

samlee8
18-05-2003, 05:09 PM

they got discount card?

cheongkid
18-05-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by funlover
I checked into this new Hotel 81 at Lavender. cool man brand new setup. I like its discrete location. they got another want at Balestier next to hoover hotel. looks like they are everywhere!!
They are expanding......another one is coming up opposite Chinatown Point.

thaiboy
18-05-2003, 09:56 PM
They are expanding......another one is coming up opposite Chinatown Point.

Hope they can built one at Woodland........

thaiboy

cheongkid
18-05-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by samlee8
they got discount card?
I think Hotel 81 already phased out the discount cards and the discount only applies to its outlets in Geylang.

2003_newbie
19-05-2003, 12:25 PM
what's the charges like in Hotel81? how many are there, and where is the location? any website to goto? appreciate any infor pls, tks :p

girllover
19-05-2003, 08:49 PM
Hotel 81 website: http://www.hotel81.com.sg/index.asp

samlee8
19-05-2003, 10:39 PM
I think Hotel 81 already phased out the discount cards and the discount only applies to its outlets in Geylang.

i once had the card, with all the good information on it. it just go without the deposit with it. now no more such card and ur info are in their database. so people work there know who are the regulars, ha ha ha.

by the way, which hotel in geylang had jazzcuiz?

cheongkid
20-05-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by samlee8
by the way, which hotel in geylang had jazzcuiz?
haven't come across any budget hotel in geylang has it.

seeknewss
20-05-2003, 06:57 PM
haven't come across any budget hotel in geylang has it.

There is a brand new Hotel 81 at Lavender St and Balestier Rd. The so called "VIP" card is no more and hotel recept just scan your IC barcode against their database.

Xyberduke
20-05-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by seeknewss
There is a brand new Hotel 81 at Lavender St and Balestier Rd. The so called "VIP" card is no more and hotel recept just scan your IC barcode against their database.

Woah seh... i frequent 81 joo chiat and they r still using paper-pen to record particulars.... can't wait for the one in chinatown to open

cheongkid
21-05-2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by hugoBoy
Want to fuck gals isit?Go hotel for what?Waste money...just bring her to a park,hide in a bush,and start to fuck your girls lah...its free mah,anyway,nobody is around at night.You can try to go to Botanical Gardens at 10pm,very quiet,maybe only got ghost lah,if u believe in ghost.....duh......
go hotel is for privacy lor, then what. at night lots of monkey catchers lurking around, if you don't mind performing free live show!

meatlover
21-05-2003, 03:50 AM
Woah seh... i frequent 81 joo chiat and they r still using paper-pen to record particulars.... can't wait for the one in chinatown to open

Same here ... 81 Chinatown open hoo seh liao ... Not need to go until GL or JC liao ... Now latest in town is Fragrance Crystal at the junction of GL L18 and WH Rd ...

cheongkid
21-05-2003, 04:33 AM
Same here ... 81 Chinatown open hoo seh liao ... Not need to go until GL or JC liao ... Now latest in town is Fragrance Crystal at the junction of GL L18 and WH Rd ...
I think the rates for the Chinatown one should be higher cos located in city area. Fragrance Crystal had taken over the former Guillemard Hotel.

goodytoody
21-05-2003, 07:27 AM
Where is this dinky $5 hotel along geylang? Which lorong ?

meatlover
21-05-2003, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by goodytoody

In the alley between L16 and L18 where the mobile Cat house is located ... Inside the private housing ...

babycheong
21-05-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by hugoBoy
Want to fuck gals isit?Go hotel for what?Waste money...just bring her to a park,hide in a bush,and start to fuck your girls lah...its free mah,anyway,nobody is around at night.You can try to go to Botanical Gardens at 10pm,very quiet,maybe only got ghost lah,if u believe in ghost.....duh......

knn, u damn kuai lan hor...
some ppl wants the privacy, some ppl juz hv the money to waste.......
and dun worry, a lots of bros here noes where is quiet a night.............
Last but not least......GHOST??? duh!!!.....I damn scared arhh.......:mad:

goodytoody
21-05-2003, 08:19 AM
Wah bro so fast reply. No work today ah? Anyway me no work today, if go geylang morning or afternoon got any cat 40 anot? hehehe never try before in broad daylight.

meatlover
21-05-2003, 10:42 PM
Wah bro so fast reply. No work today ah? Anyway me no work today, if go geylang morning or afternoon got any cat 40 anot? hehehe never try before in broad daylight.

Today my fire quite big ... You wanna tiam you (add oil) is it!!! ... :rolleyes:

girllover
24-05-2003, 12:58 PM
Got a few hotel recommendations from bros here from the posts, just wondering besides The Fragrance Hotel and Hotel 81 Sakura, any other nice hotels in Joo Chiat? Saw some bro mentioned got one with bathtub but closed down already.

volvoxc90_4367
24-05-2003, 01:14 PM
to those brothers that could afford a little, a lot of five ***** hotels is having a promo of buy 1 get 1 free for below $200 +++

lurpsexx
24-05-2003, 01:45 PM
Woodlands got lobang for u to use Hotel81 meh? share share leh!! :D

Originally posted by thaiboy
Hope they can built one at Woodland........

thaiboy

cykmike
24-05-2003, 02:00 PM
Hi Bros,

To what I know, there are 3 Hotel 81 along Joo Chiat Road, namely Hotel 81 Classic, Hotel 81 Opera and Hotel 81 Joo Chiat. May I know where exactly is Hotel 81 Sakura located?

Thanks.

girllover
24-05-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by cykmike
May I know where exactly is Hotel 81 Sakura located? Thanks.
Hotle 81 Sakura is at 181 Joo Chiat Road, the newest among the other hotel 81s at Joo Chiat. From the outside, it looks really nice, heard inside is jap style. Haven't been inside, hopefully can bring the next FL who would like to come down to Joo Chiat to there to enjoy the place.

cykmike
24-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Hotle 81 Sakura is at 181 Joo Chiat Road, the newest among the other hotel 81s at Joo Chiat. From the outside, it looks really nice, heard inside is jap style. Haven't been inside, hopefully can bring the next FL who would like to come down to Joo Chiat to there to enjoy the place.

Thanks for your input, bro girllover.
According to one bro, room rates are similar with other Hotel 81 plying along Joo Chiat although considered new. Probably worth trying this new Jap style environment.

Graffiti
24-05-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by volvoxc90_4367
to those brothers that could afford a little, a lot of five ***** hotels is having a promo of buy 1 get 1 free for below $200 +++

maybe brudders here can try the following hotels havin promo now.

Hotel Phoenix - $88+++

late check out till 8pm plus free usage of california gym (24 hours).
when i check into the room, i was surprise to find a Osim massage chair inside. damm shiok when the gal riding on top of you while the massage chair is vibrating. keke... but too bad no bath tub.

Hotel Gallery - $56+++

a good place to bring gals to after picking up at mohd sultan as it's very near.

just my two cent worth.... ;)

whiskey
24-05-2003, 10:50 PM
anyone here knows the rate for Astro Hotel at Joo Chiat?

onqq
25-05-2003, 01:55 AM

The one I went to is at L20, near junction of Westerhout

blurguy
25-05-2003, 05:53 AM

yah... inside is jap style but not really so japanese leh.... act act one la.. but the environment is very gd.... except the rooms are smaller....

the hotel 81 at lavender looks hi tech inside.... lagi better than sakura!!! :D

does the cameron hotel at simei need any deposit??

blurguy
25-05-2003, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by whiskey
anyone here knows the rate for Astro Hotel at Joo Chiat?

astro hotel same as hotel 81... 2 hrs $20.... but go for hotel 81 better.... rooms bigger and better bed.. :p just opposite astro hotel got one hotel 81 liao mah....

MickeyMouse
26-05-2003, 02:53 AM
Low Hotel Rates In Town 4 Less Than $100.00 With Breakfast

Hi All Bros Out There,

If U R Looking 4 Nice Hotels with Promo Here Is A Small List, I Hav Used Them All.

HOTEL GRAND PLAZA COLEMAN ROAD PENNISULA AREA $ 65.00 NETT PER NIGHT WITH BREAKFAST 4 2 1 NIGHT

HOTEL ROYAL PLAZA BEACH ROAD AREA $ 55.00 NETT PER NIGHT WITH BREAKFAST 4 2 1 NIGHT

HOTEL NEW PARK KITCHENER ROAD AREA $ 45.00 NETT PER NIGHT WITH BREAKFAST 4 2 1 NIGHT

ALL THESE HOTEL BELONGS TO THE UOB GROUP AND I LIKE TO USE NEW PARK HOTEL AS IT IS A LITTLE MORE QUITE AND HAVE MORE PRIVACY.

ENJOY YOURSELF WHILE YOU CAN..............

onqq
26-05-2003, 03:44 AM
I also went this La Mode Hotel at Geyland L10. $14 don't know for how long. Long enough for 1 shot.

However, room is small, bath is just so so. Poorer that some of the houses along L18, but definitely better than those $5 huts.

Cam^Shaft
26-05-2003, 12:02 PM
for me i prefer to use astro rather then hotel 81
cos astro is just by the corner and side entrance so can do quick entrance and quick ext and so near to the mutli storey carpark

but the hotel 81 classic is too open wah lan u step out only all eyes on u

so more so near to the traffic light

Sinoview
26-05-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by MickeyMouse
Low Hotel Rates In Town 4 Less Than $100.00 With Breakfast

Hi All Bros Out There,

If U R Looking 4 Nice Hotels with Promo Here Is A Small List, I Hav Used Them All.

HOTEL GRAND PLAZA COLEMAN ROAD PENNISULA AREA $ 65.00 NETT PER NIGHT WITH BREAKFAST 4 2 1 NIGHT

HOTEL ROYAL PLAZA BEACH ROAD AREA $ 55.00 NETT PER NIGHT WITH BREAKFAST 4 2 1 NIGHT

HOTEL NEW PARK KITCHENER ROAD AREA $ 45.00 NETT PER NIGHT WITH BREAKFAST 4 2 1 NIGHT

ALL THESE HOTEL BELONGS TO THE UOB GROUP AND I LIKE TO USE NEW PARK HOTEL AS IT IS A LITTLE MORE QUITE AND HAVE MORE PRIVACY.

ENJOY YOURSELF WHILE YOU CAN..............

Where to book them ???

I think you just can't walk-in directly right ????

cheongkid
26-05-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Sinoview
Where to book them ???

Actually the deals are part of the Step Out Singapore Campaign. Details at the website below:

http://www.stepoutsingapore.com/hotels.html

Xyberduke
26-05-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Sinoview
Where to book them ???

why waste your time on such hotels?
go for 5 stars one since they are dirt cheap now or those with better facilities or maybe offering more in a package like Orchard with waiver to Devil's Bar etc....

axor3333
27-05-2003, 12:00 AM
for me i prefer to use astro rather then hotel 81
cos astro is just by the corner and side entrance so can do quick entrance and quick ext and so near to the mutli storey carpark

but the hotel 81 classic is too open wah lan u step out only all eyes on u

so more so near to the traffic light

bro cam^shaft . let me recomended U a nice hotel with good cover , Burly Hotel along balestier road. The carpark is right inside between two building, further more the recption counter was on the side of the building next to the carpark. This is not a too open to so many eye on U

axor3333

Cam^Shaft
27-05-2003, 01:11 PM
bro axor thanks for the tips will try that

but seldom ard that area likes to keep to the east south end safer cos of CO reason ...CO working ard that area which you just mention .....

coolmanks
28-05-2003, 01:13 AM
Try Mount Emily Hotel. The short time hotel in Singapore. Look at the cars park at the car park. More than 70% merc, BMW and Lexus. Very disceet and quiet.
Right behind Istana many Gurkas guards standing around. So 100% safe no worries.

Of course charges is abit expensive compared with hotels in Geylang at 50$ for 3 hours.

sleazerat
29-05-2003, 12:14 AM
How about hotel with a nice view, big comfy bed and nice big luxurious bath tub... preferably got Jacuzzi?? Sometimes it helps to give a good impression to the ger you're bedding. Used to book a really cool hotel in Penang... big Jacuzzi bath tub facing the sea..... swell!!!!

But dun try that on KTV or HC gers!!!... not worth it!!!

CanYouF
29-05-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by sleazerat
How about hotel with a nice view, big comfy bed and nice big luxurious bath tub... preferably got Jacuzzi?? Sometimes it helps to give a good impression to the ger you're bedding. Used to book a really cool hotel in Penang... big Jacuzzi bath tub facing the sea..... swell!!!!

But dun try that on KTV or HC gers!!!... not worth it!!!

then try on who??? :confused:

gedangsa
20-09-2003, 10:28 PM
Hi Bros,

I have some "things" that makes me thnking.... You see with the possibility of SARS re-emerging, if we book a hotel and do our business and if "soay-soay" someone there kena SARS, then kana contact tracing, our name will be publish in the newspaper, also how to answer to ..... quite paiseh, right ?

So, if we book in, is it possible to write our boss's name and I/C number (assuimng you hate your boss, just an example) ? Do they recep check our IC against what you fill up in the form ?

What will happen if we write different name and if AV check ? Will AV check hotel ? Why AV check on hotel ?

Tks

cheongkid
21-09-2003, 03:29 AM
Hi Bros,

I have some "things" that makes me thnking.... You see with the possibility of SARS re-emerging, if we book a hotel and do our business and if "soay-soay" someone there kena SARS, then kana contact tracing, our name will be publish in the newspaper, also how to answer to ..... quite paiseh, right ?

So, if we book in, is it possible to write our boss's name and I/C number (assuimng you hate your boss, just an example) ? Do they recep check our IC against what you fill up in the form ?

What will happen if we write different name and if AV check ? Will AV check hotel ? Why AV check on hotel ?

Tks
The SARS task force will come knocking on your door...

You have to produce your own IC upon check-in and the recep will record down your particulars, how to sabo your boss then?

gedangsa
21-09-2003, 09:30 AM
The SARS task force will come knocking on your door...

You have to produce your own IC upon check-in and the recep will record down your particulars, how to sabo your boss then?

Tks bro cheongkid, I realize that.

Can any bros out there give some info on this Mt Emily Hotel in terms of cleaniness, environment, secludedness and reputation (I mean is it a sleazy hotel or proper hotel ?)

How are the chrages like ?

Tks

cheongkid
21-09-2003, 03:27 PM

Tks bro cheongkid, I realize that.

Can any bros out there give some info on this Mt Emily Hotel in terms of cleaniness, environment, secludedness and reputation (I mean is it a sleazy hotel or proper hotel ?)

How are the chrages like ?

Tks
Mount Emily Hotel is a boutique hotel situated on a hilltop amongst private apartments. Location wise very quiet and discrete. Rooms clean and comfy, unlike those in Geylang. Rates at $80 per night. Tel: 6338 9151. Map (http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/map.jsp?x=29618.0900&y=31745.5300&postal=228119&level=7&star=&heading=10A%20UPPER%20WILKIE%20ROAD,%20MOUNT%20EMI LY%20HOTEL%20(228119)&building=MOUNT%20EMILY%20HOTEL)

firestar
21-09-2003, 03:36 PM
Hi Bros,

Tks

If really such happened, must be damn bloody 'kan phua suay'... Imagine your loves one come to know about it.

But i believe the SARS team will contact u in person for their instruction before publish in newspaper..... ;)

girllover
21-09-2003, 05:15 PM
Hahaha, sometimes if the hotel is too secluded, it is not too comfy for the girl also because eyes around will know she is there to do that thing. Best is to find one among normal dwellers which is not too expensive, like that 'god dun know, ghost dun sense', kekeke.

gedangsa
22-09-2003, 01:36 AM
Hahaha, sometimes if the hotel is too secluded, it is not too comfy for the girl also because eyes around will know she is there to do that thing. Best is to find one among normal dwellers which is not too expensive, like that 'god dun know, ghost dun sense', kekeke.

Hi bro girllover,

Good to see that you are still around

girllover
22-09-2003, 03:44 AM
Hahaha bro gedangsa, I popped in here to kaypo once in a while.

darkstar
15-10-2003, 07:12 PM
has anyone notice dat some rooms at the 81 at Joo chiat has wall-2-wall mirror? wah - dam siok man
i was der last nite, and the mirror really gd quality one - really add value to yr bonking - some more front and back also have smaller mirrors - if u go on yr knees...uhmm...like doggie position u can see all 3 mirrors - wen bonking the ger u can see fr dif angle - really make a dif. ...i think the ger oso enjoy...
anw i call back to check if all rms have mirror but the recep says onli 7 rms out of 81 have - 1st cum 1st serve...hiaz

so u chiongers out der wen u next go 2 81 try yr luck n ask for rm w mirrors.

happy bonking

TalkRot
16-10-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by darkstar
has anyone notice dat some rooms at the 81 at Joo chiat has wall-2-wall mirror? wah - dam siok man
i was der last nite, and the mirror really gd quality one - really add value to yr bonking - some more front and back also have smaller mirrors - if u go on yr knees...uhmm...like doggie position u can see all 3 mirrors - wen bonking the ger u can see fr dif angle - really make a dif. ...i think the ger oso enjoy...
anw i call back to check if all rms have mirror but the recep says onli 7 rms out of 81 have - 1st cum 1st serve...hiaz

happy bonking

BTW, which 81 u talking about ? izzit the 81 classic or 81 Joo chiat ? or other branch ?
thks

LongLaster
16-10-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by TalkRot
BTW, which 81 u talking about ? izzit the 81 classic or 81 Joo chiat ? or other branch ?
thks

I know 81 Star at Geylang Lor 18 got one Mirror room. Most of the time occupied one so you got to be lucky. It cost more than the normal room.

I have not tried before but I heard Mirror room damn steam one. So steam until you do 10 mins and its end of show! Hee hee..

darkstar
16-10-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by TalkRot
thks

the one i tried was 81 joo chiat - got 7 mirror rooms

btw, i os called up classic n dey oso sey dey hav mirrors rooms but din say how many.

darkstar
16-10-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by LongLaster
I know 81 Star at Geylang Lor 18 got one Mirror room. Most of the time occupied one so you got to be lucky. It cost more than the normal room.

not sure if it cost more - i paid the same - $20 for 2 hrs.

Strider_sG
16-10-2003, 05:47 PM
Actually can go to M Hotel or Armara Hotel. Bill below 100 with breakfast as I know people inside. The only disadvantage is that must inform him in advance at least a day hence unless got chai liao if not... Another nice place is Garden Hotel at Balmora Road. With swimming pool and breakfast hence bros who wants some class and peace can try this place.

darkstar
16-10-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Strider_sG
Actually can go to M Hotel or Armara Hotel. Bill below 100 with breakfast as I know people inside. The only disadvantage is that must inform him in advance at least a day hence unless got chai liao if not... Another nice place is Garden Hotel at Balmora Road. With swimming pool and breakfast hence bros who wants some class and peace can try this place.

wah piang $100, think i stike 4d or wat?
anw st onli mah...for dat $20 rm w wall-2-wall mirror veri shiok oredi.

Strider_sG
16-10-2003, 06:03 PM
wah piang $100, think i stike 4d or wat?
anw st onli mah...for dat $20 rm w wall-2-wall mirror veri shiok oredi.

I am stating overnite lar. S/T then places like Changi Hotel, Lion City Hotel or Garden Hotel all can. Try it out

gedangsa
16-10-2003, 10:34 PM

bro strider,

If I don't know people inside, can I still get the room for below $100 ?

darkstar
20-10-2003, 08:10 PM
bro kyky321

lets save bandwidth & post on this thread for hotels
if u go thru the old posts who knows u may find the ans oredi by other bros, no need to ask again.

Strider_sG
21-10-2003, 02:19 PM

bro strider,

If I don't know people inside, can I still get the room for below $100 ?

Sorry late response. These few days cheong till i gong gong...saw no day see no night. The answer to your question......NO.

monster98
21-10-2003, 05:24 PM
Sorry late response. These few days cheong till i gong gong...saw no day see no night. The answer to your question......NO.

Although we never meet b4 but Can help me 2 book anot? :D

Strider_sG
21-10-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by monster98
Although we never meet b4 but Can help me 2 book anot? :D

Ya like real we never met before.....I sibei sian..nothing to do to night. Any suggestion?

monster98
21-10-2003, 05:38 PM
Ya like real we never met before.....I sibei sian..nothing to do to night. Any suggestion?

Meeting Mr Potong Jalan for dinner outside MG. Eat and see cha-bo at the same time. Ai lai mai?

leonardo69
28-10-2003, 07:29 PM
hi, need some help here,is anybody can tell me......
is ther any hotel around jurong area?

cheongkid
28-10-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by leonardo69
hi, need some help here,is anybody can tell me......
is ther any hotel around jurong area?
I don't think there is any hotel in Jurong but there is one in Pasir Panjang called Pasir Panjang Inn.

gedangsa
01-11-2003, 01:11 AM

happy bonking

Hi Bro darkstar,

Got one Q, this Hotel 81 you talking about, got room service or not ? I mean, if hungry can call & order food from the hotel to be delivered to the room or not ?

If can, is the cost expensive ? Say 1 plate chicken rice how much ?

Tks

Strider_sG
01-11-2003, 10:00 AM

Hi Bro darkstar,

Got one Q, this Hotel 81 you talking about, got room service or not ? I mean, if hungry can call & order food from the hotel to be delivered to the room or not ?

Tks

Either you trying to be funny or you damn innocent... Hotel 81 got room service bo....go check it out and you will know lor...economical hotel and you want to expect tis and tat....

darkstar
01-11-2003, 10:31 AM

Hi Bro darkstar,

Tks

i dunno about rm svc hav or not
its usually st so where got time to eat
just bonk bonk bonk n get out liao
exceed time must pay extra leh

anw if u hungry there is always a foc packet of cup noodle in evy room and hot water kettle to DIY yr own supper - i usually dont even touch but the other day was so hungry in betw 4 hr marathon i asked the ger to make 4 me - damn delicious man - supper made by the one u just bonk n gonna bonk again....swallowed evry last drop..........kekeke

bon appetit!

cheongkid
01-11-2003, 11:01 AM

Hi Bro darkstar,

Tks
Bro gedangsa, I thought you wanted to find a secluded eating place? So go makan first then bonk or vice versa...

gedangsa
01-11-2003, 06:39 PM
Bro gedangsa, I thought you wanted to find a secluded eating place? So go makan first then bonk or vice versa...

Bro Cheongkid,

Aiya I got a few targets trying to bio at the same time mah, see which one succeed first mah cheong first loh. Some of the target like to romance & eat first b4 bonking, some of the target prefer to eat in the hotel prior to bonking while some of the target don't wanna to waste time - juz pure straight fuck in hotel & go home.

Hope the above clarifes the doubt that you may have.

Bro Strider,

I am not trying to be funny or innocent (already fuck so many times how to be innocent, rite ?). Juz that I have never tried Hotel 81, so I seek some info lah

Tks to all bros who contribute to my knowledge

darkstar
03-11-2003, 12:41 PM

.............Juz that I have never tried Hotel 81, so I seek some info lah

Tks to all bros who contribute to my knowledge

i not salesman for 81 but in terms of convenience and bang for the buck, 81 is the champ for me.....i have only tried frangrance at joo chiat once n its not much better. if u hav tried the 81 room with wall2wall mirror, hahaha, u will not want to tru anythin else........
remember u got this lobang fr this forum ok...

happy cheonging!

kryston_boy
20-11-2003, 09:17 PM
Any bros out there know of budget hotels in orchard near orchard plaza ?:cool:

Strider_sG
24-11-2003, 11:39 AM
Bro Strider,

I am not trying to be funny or innocent (already fuck so many times how to be innocent, rite ?). Juz that I have never tried Hotel 81, so I seek some info lah

Tks to all bros who contribute to my knowledge [/B][/QUOTE]

Well my apologises. Well no room service mostly. But if you go GL side, mostly the hotels there got wai mai... You can ask the counter for more information. As for other places, I am not too sure. Hotel 81 Joo Chiat nearby got one coffeeshop I think got wai mai... but i am not sure if they serve hotels... Hope this information helps.

Hotel123
14-12-2003, 10:37 AM
Any bros know of any on-going promotion for $70< a night incl. breakfast for locals?

overtime_e
18-12-2003, 03:03 PM
Hotel 81 in Chinatown open already?

i tried to use internet to check but cant get any info.. lazy to make my way down to see..

what other good hotels in Chinatown can try?

fun4evergood
19-12-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by overtime_e

i tried to use internet to check but cant get any info.. lazy to make my way down to see..

what other good hotels in Chinatown can try?

It has been opened.

cheongkid
19-12-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by overtime_e

The Hotel 81 website long time never update liao...many outlets had opened but not included in the webby.

vaxvms
19-12-2003, 10:51 AM
The Hotel 81 website long time never update liao...many outlets had opened but not included in the webby.

ask u gg apply to be their web administrator u dun wanna

darkstar
22-12-2003, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by vaxvms

hehehe...maybe then u can get special rate or even foc... :D

fun4evergood
22-12-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by vaxvms

THen he can also post some delicious pics there too.......:D

benlee69
02-01-2004, 11:05 AM
all bros out there, any update on the harbour ville hotel or others cheap and discret hotel, example short time rates? and phone no. to book? no geylang pls thanks.

singlun
21-07-2004, 03:03 AM
hi guys,
are there any cheap and okay hotel with bathtub in the bathroom?
Pls recommend with costs.
Thanks a lot.

Randi_Candi
24-07-2004, 06:02 PM

Well......81 has some 'frequent stayers' progamme that don't need I/Cs to stay.
BUT you must have stayed there before lar

Anyway you can try telling them that you have stayed there and they can do a search....did that once at one of the 81 in GL bermuda triangle and it worked cos they said they recognised me
CCB eh?

Randi_Candi
24-07-2004, 06:03 PM
It has been opened.

Farked up location, main door at the cross junction

Randi_Candi
24-07-2004, 06:07 PM
hi guys,
are there any cheap and okay hotel with bathtub in the bathroom?
Pls recommend with costs.
Thanks a lot.

Most of these hotels don't have, just a simple bed with mattress.
KongSiak also have some hotels.......always wanted to try the pheonix hotel (right name and spelling?) but never have a chance....the rest quite lok but if you just want a room, heck care.

Gallery will be a good place for rendevous......anybody spot u just say u drank too much at liquid room the night before and can't make it home.....
:D

cheongkid
25-07-2004, 01:13 PM
KongSiak also have some hotels.......always wanted to try the pheonix hotel (right name and spelling?) but never have a chance....the rest quite lok but if you just want a room, heck care.

Gallery will be a good place for rendevous......anybody spot u just say u drank too much at liquid room the night before and can't make it home.....
Gallery Hotel ain't cheap bro. Want cheap and OK with bathtub will be Hotel 81 Hollywood in GL L8 if you don't mind the location. $49 per night, all rooms with bathtubs.

Randi_Candi
25-07-2004, 01:43 PM
Gallery Hotel ain't cheap bro. Want cheap and OK with bathtub will be Hotel 81 Hollywood in GL L8 if you don't mind the location. $49 per night, all rooms with bathtubs.

I know it ain't cheap but I think its a good choice cos they have broadband too.
And I like the surrounding.........
GL8 sounds very threatening............haha

justme
28-07-2004, 03:19 PM
Well. I have tried only 4 locations,

81 at bencoolen and some other branches in geylang and the one at Lavender
strand at bencoolen
Ming Wah Geylang.
Sophia Road Emily Hotel

Think the best is still 81 at Bencoolen.
Convenient location cos' also near Paradiz Centre.

sadfa
28-07-2004, 04:26 PM
I know it ain't cheap but I think its a good choice cos they have broadband too.

wah want broadband 4 wat? so can give on the spot fr on sammyboy? i think their keyboards very sticky.

gedangsa
28-07-2004, 09:18 PM
Well. I have tried only 4 locations,

81 at bencoolen and some other branches in geylang and the one at Lavender
strand at bencoolen
Ming Wah Geylang.
Sophia Road Emily Hotel

Think the best is still 81 at Bencoolen.
Convenient location cos' also near Paradiz Centre.

Bro justme

Strand & H81 are both besides each other, so normally where do you park other than the basement carpark at H81 ?

Btw, is Strand better than H81 Bencoolen ?

Tks

Tks

justme
29-07-2004, 06:39 PM
room wise, strand is bigger, but also more expensive.
Can't really remember how much already for 2 hours, but b81 still cheaper by abt 10 dollars. Would be good if you double check ont his, as I did not go there since b81 opened.

The thing I think abt strand tis the full mirror cupboards, which are next to the beds. gives a good thrill to the entire bed exercise.

Bathroom, both 81 and strand are comparable. strand also got bathtubs.

TV, 81 is better, as the reception at strand do sucks big time for instance, the actor finished speaking and doing another action already, then his conversation comes on...
there are delayed conversations when watching tv.

Can't help you with parking brother, as I don't drive.

Hope that helps

gedangsa
30-07-2004, 12:30 AM
Thank you, bro justme for your info

Power6935
30-07-2004, 08:25 AM

Borther, do they have short term usage and is yes what is the charges.

cheongkid
30-07-2004, 11:44 AM
room wise, strand is bigger, but also more expensive.
Can't really remember how much already for 2 hours, but b81 still cheaper by abt 10 dollars. Would be good if you double check ont his, as I did not go there since b81 opened.
Hotel 81 Bencoolen was $20 for 2 hrs when it first opened. But now current rates are Strand = $25, H81 Bencoolen = $30. Although 81 is smaller but got complimentary beverages and cup noodle. Room got VCD player, can play your favourite movies while bonking, hehehe... :D

cheongkid
30-07-2004, 11:47 AM
Borther, do they have short term usage and is yes what is the charges.
Sorry bro, don't think Gallery Hotel has ST rates.

blackhorn
30-07-2004, 02:56 PM
Bright Star Hotel at Lor 17 Geylang is at the nice corner.

The Rooms are much more spacious then hotel 81. $20/2 hr.

You can also find some PRC girls loitering outside the hotel waiting to be picked up.

darkstar
05-09-2004, 02:37 PM
Bright Star Hotel at Lor 17 Geylang is at the nice corner.

The Rooms are much more spacious then hotel 81. $20/2 hr.

You can also find some PRC girls loitering outside the hotel waiting to be picked up.

hahaha - this bs hotel is like a gem in the vast ocean of gl hotels - looks like someone wanted to build a luxury hotel but finally decide to join in the st gang - where else can u find toilets w marble flooring in gl? n the size of the rooms - its HUGE! compared w 81 its like omos dbl. n the st rates r omos similar.

n yes, if u run short of partners just run downstairs n hav a pick of the wl sometimes avail round the clock....hahaha but the av been quite active there recently n supplies hav gone down - well, just wait 4 the next planeload to arrive...

Fat Fatt
06-09-2004, 01:52 AM
I always patronize this small little joint called Boon Wah hotel, near little india. anyone heard of it? Recently it moved to 41 Upper Weld Road, got orange signboard. Opp the old Kg kapor cc. My Chinese gal like it there.

Not too bad, very economical, and better still is the location, quite off the road, so nobody will see you "steal makan" I like the privacy, and mai hiam this place not bad. S$45 net for overnight. They got a short transit rate too, about S$15 to S$20 I think. I only overnight. Spend countless nights, with 4 different girlfriends there (of course I broke off with one before going with another, cannot tahan with 4 gf at one go) They are all PRC, so after things got too bad (asking for too much money which i dont have much anyway otherwise would be checking into Regent or Ritz) I change another. Just that sometimes i pay emotional price too. But what the heck, my "brother" enjoyed and definitely my ex and current one enjoyed the physical relationship.

Hope this recommendation helps.

Fat Fatt
12-09-2004, 10:35 AM
:) Just had another romp. This time I will give a FR.

Met my PRC gal fren at bugis MRT and walked to Rochor seven eleven, before walking to the my favourite hotel at Upper Weld and paid the transit rate and checked in. The rooms are quite nice with the fresh towels and linen.

I had a shower together, soaped each other everywhere, where she kept on giggling so loud. Knowing that I like it, she washed my jewels and rod for me. It was such a nice sensation that I always requested my gals and ex-gals to do.

When done, we started frenching each other like the movies, in fact i am quite in love with her. It lasted more than 5 to 10 minutes, with us exchanging words of lust and love. She started roaming down with her tongue down my body, licking my nipples and I already had a hard on. She took some nutella which we bought together at 7-11, and apply generous amount on my shaft. She then went into action, licking and completely swallowing my shaft, giving me a deep throat BBBJ. She loves chocolate and this is the most ingenious way for me to convince them. I was in heaven and the feeling was so great that I cum, and she continue to swallow them all. She then smiled, knewing that she had satisfied me.

Without resting I then started to kissed her neck and breasts, continued on her nipples for 5 minutes which turned her reallu on, and slowly licking my way down to her restricted area, with her reactions of enjoyment spurring me on. I licked her clit, and gyrate my head to create a vibrating effect and she was screaming. I then moved my toungue away from the clit and plunged it into her hole and made the circulating tongue move. She was breathless, and at a great high. I also constantly paid attention to the lips down there as well. Her stomach started to tighten and release, and the frequency of this went faster as I continued to lick. It took 20 minutes and she reached, by pushing me away, and spurting loads of liquid onto the bed. she claimed that after reaching, further licking will cause hurt. We frenched again and she gave me another BJ just to raise my manhood. She was very wet and eager to have me go in.

With some persuasion, my bro rised to the occasion and I slowly insert it into her. I did missionary, no other styles as I am quite fat and uncomfortable with other style. She don't mind anyway. I put her legs on my shoulders for depper penetration, and pushed. She is quite tight and have mentioned that she only had 1 boyfriend back home. With every thrust, she moans and screamed, and she loves it. Lucky I decide to come here and not my home or her room (she sharing rented room with fren) As it was my 2nd time, I lasted longer and she cummed twice before I finally unload everything into her.

She then frenched me again, saying that she loved every minute of it. So did I, and we did wish to continue forever. Realistically, we could not. She is a student here, completing her degree program and intends to migrate with her family to Australia. My family also totally dislikes PRC girls and thus I had always reservation to go full steam in my emotions. Anyway, we had been together for almost a year and she will be leavng soon. So no contact for you bros. She is not in it for money. thats all for now

axor3333
20-02-2005, 12:01 PM
To all bros

As agreed with some bros we are trying free lance and need to take cover. recently I try one Short Time hotel call Malacca Hotel, Carpark within compound, 2 hr/$30

Any bro here still had nice ST hotel and carpark within or basement some where in the eastern side any from OC working area.

Cheer

axor

Randi_Candi
20-02-2005, 12:52 PM
To all bros

As agreed with some bros we are trying free lance and need to take cover. recently I try one Short Time hotel call Malacca Hotel, Carpark within compound, 2 hr/$30

Malacca Hotel is a quite ok, but the stairs can be quite nuisance
ON is also too exp.........

Current hot fav is Lavender81 but the ON is also getting too high hitting peak of $69 or $79 for ON on wkends. IMHO, rather go for some smaller htls in town area when they have local's package

tittyhawk
20-02-2005, 01:10 PM

Gallery Hotel?

Randi_Candi
20-02-2005, 01:13 PM
Gallery Hotel?
well.....not necessary
Gallery is bit tough to get last min
There are more htls pritty near to brash besar, cairnhill

I m sure u r more well versed in htls ;)

tittyhawk
20-02-2005, 01:55 PM
well.....not necessary
Gallery is bit tough to get last min
There are more htls pritty near to brash besar, cairnhill

I m sure u r more well versed in htls ;)

U pecak my lobang, lidat do me goot meh?

Randi_Candi
20-02-2005, 02:00 PM
U pecak my lobang, lidat do me goot meh?
Haha.....is it wrong to let ppl know u r into data tabulation n hotels is your scope? If u dun work, the listing will not b accurate liao
Ok lor.....then I shall keep mum ;)

tittyhawk
20-02-2005, 02:03 PM
Haha.....is it wrong to let ppl know u r into data tabulation n hotels is your scope? If u dun work, the listing will not b accurate liao
Ok lor.....then I shall keep mum ;)

Hmmm....since when I became the hotel data keeper? Me work as hotel surveyor lei....data listing not my main scope lar...

Jonas21
18-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Hi any bros can recommend hotels near chinatown for overnight? The best is below 100 but must have dvd player. Anybody can help? Tonight bringing partner go. Tks.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
18-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Hi any bros can recommend hotels near chinatown for overnight? The best is below 100 but must have dvd player. Anybody can help? Tonight bringing partner go. Tks.Good luck to you....if can find let me know too......Hotel81 there already cost $150++......those at Keong Saik i believe even more expensive......the big ones like Furama even no need to talk......

RTplayer
18-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Only you know hotel rates, only you can know.

Hotel81 there already cost $150++......those at Keong Saik i believe even more expensive......the big ones like Furama even no need to talk......

Jonas21
18-01-2008, 05:29 PM
Good luck to you....if can find let me know too......Hotel81 there already cost $150++......those at Keong Saik i believe even more expensive......the big ones like Furama even no need to talk......

150+? Wah so ex ah. Damm it. Than any hotels near tat area which is cheaper?

ChickyBoyBoy
20-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Hi, does any bros here know whether Carlton Hotel provide ST?

Ahyeo61
20-01-2008, 09:21 PM

Hi,

Carlton Hotel does not provide ST....go Hotel 81 beside national library

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
21-01-2008, 01:14 AM

Confrim NO if you referring to Charlton Hotel btween Bugis & City Hall MRT.....maybe it might not look it but it is a 4 star hotel......prepare to pay $200 plus to $300 for a normal room there

wwiss
21-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Wah, if Gallery Hotel is S$56 for 1 night, it will be very worth!
It is so nice and classy.
My girl don't want to go to those cheap hotel.
Even Hotel81 new one also don't want.
Forget about doing it in the bushes la.
Want to have good sex must go to comfortable and clean hotel mah!

north_star
12-06-2008, 12:11 AM
Sorry for digging old thread.

Anyone knows how much for a overnight rate at Hotel 81 chinatown or the Keong siak one?

Or anywhere to recommend around Chinatown area for overnigtht? 50-60.

Kum siah!