PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Continental JB HC

bien69
03-03-2003, 11:02 PM
Finally get to post my 1st FR cos of some hiccups with registration. Anyway, i noticed tat the Hotel Continental HC thread was dead 4 quite some time, so decided to restart it.
<FR>
Visited a gal called Gucci last December, have noticed her the last time i went there, she caught my eye immediately as she was wearing a tiny red dress which showed off her curves.
<Ratings>
Looks: 8/10, nice figure, long hair, she is 25 (i think) but looks younger
Service: the works, BBBJ (lotsa saliva), pretty SOP. funny thing is she asked me y i chose her cos she admitted herself tat her service is so so oni.
Thk service shd be better once u get to know her better
Damage: RM226
RTF: y not!
<HC Rating>
Facilities: quite old, but at least still got a pool (enuff 4 10 pple)
Captain: last time i went there, the captain gai siao me a gal, turned out be a waste of $. Heard from 1 of the gals there tat the captains will only recommend gals which have paid them kickbacks. So if u do visit tis HC, station yrself at the dining area to look at the gals walking to and fro the staff room. best time wld be ard 2pm, when most of the gals report 4 work.
Thk can forget abt the captain's recommendation, most probably bullshit.
<Final remark>
Dunno whether Gucci is still there since my last visit was 4 mths ago. Also heard tat Lion City HC (in Lion City Hotel, JB) juz renovated a couple of mths ago, used to be quite run down.

kelvintay
04-03-2003, 12:44 AM
all this while being trying 86 - miko..

the best girl ever work there.. not sure still there...

good bbbj, can 69, can french kiss, ar... cum in mouth... provided u r nice to her... and she likes u...

any intro beside Gucci ?

MikeElliot
04-03-2003, 09:43 AM
I went there 3 months ago. There's a captain abt 40+
not bad attitude. He allow mi to choose.

He call 2 ladies out for mi to see. 1 Tall & one small frame.
Got the small size gal. I don't remember her no.
She told mi from Lion City. Face a bit blur but cute.

Originally posted by kelvintay

good bbbj, can 69, can french kiss, ar... cum in mouth... provided u r nice to her... and she likes u...

any intro beside Gucci ?

freerange
04-03-2003, 10:07 PM
Believe Miko is 84. She's still there but MIA a lot, had her after CNY . She's gorgeous and her mouth work is out of this world. Only problem is the poor boob job, looks and feels terrible - bit of a turnoff. Other than that, would go for her anytime. Enjoy

bien69
04-03-2003, 10:43 PM

any intro beside Gucci ?

Been there oni abt 3 times so i dun noe who are the better looking ones. Best bet wld be station yrself at the dining area. Last time i went there, saw at least 4 gd looking gals.

kelvintay
05-03-2003, 12:27 AM
Opss.. sorry.. miko is 84..

Yes i notice that also.. she said she did some operation for the breasts to look sticking out and not fall down... can see the small cut there.. below the breasts...

other than that.. the service s good..

any other recomendation beside this ?

plan to go soon.....

PussyLover 69
06-03-2003, 05:57 AM
What is the telephone no. of the Grand Continental Hotel HC ?

kelvintay
06-03-2003, 02:06 PM
You can call 07-3323999 and then ask the operator to pass u to Health Centre....

freerange
06-03-2003, 04:26 PM
Opss.. sorry.. miko is 84..

Yes i notice that also.. she said she did some operation for the breasts to look sticking out and not fall down... can see the small cut there.. below the breasts...

other than that.. the service s good..

any other recomendation beside this ?

plan to go soon.....

Can also try long time favourite 98, heard from the other girls she's still around and popular. Not seen her for awhile, not sure if she's as good as before.

Saw one who wore specs, maybe wants to look like OL, if you're into this can ask OKT about her.

CumKing
06-03-2003, 10:50 PM
I have discovered a new kangtao in Hotel Continental recently.

No need to go to the HC or use its facilities but can still get a pretty decent bonk....kekekekee

I LOVE HOTEL CONTINENTAL!!!

CK

PussyLover 69
07-03-2003, 12:44 AM
CumKing,

Please clarify on your new 'kangtao' at Grand Continental

kelvintay
08-03-2003, 12:59 AM
Well i guess the special kang tao is call the 'pimp' and they will give u number... to the room of course..

been trying few local chinese and china girl.. still local chinese better service and better body and face...

need about RM150 to Rm180... depends on the quality...

Sometime u get housewife... school girl.... Indian girl...

topgun
09-03-2003, 10:29 PM
how does it work, bro? go into some details leh..thks

MikeElliot
10-03-2003, 03:51 PM
CumKing,

Woo u really got lot's of lobang. Both in JB, Thailand & S'pore.

Care to share with us?

Originally posted by CumKing
I have discovered a new kangtao in Hotel Continental recently.

No need to go to the HC or use its facilities but can still get a pretty decent bonk....kekekekee

I LOVE HOTEL CONTINENTAL!!!

CK

etch
14-03-2003, 01:18 PM
YEa lor...got lubang must share what...care to share more with us eg.price & how to contact them?..thanks in advance

spermhead
14-03-2003, 02:58 PM
senor CUMKING..do they have foreigners there? i'm simply yearning to SLAM some latino pussies or eastern europeans. Pls let me know if they r...schoolgirls are fine too...best is they still wearing their uniforms..haha..haven bonk a girl in school uniform for years..missed the feeling...i still love convent girls uniforms best..;)

PussyLover 69
14-03-2003, 10:47 PM
Who are the top 5 'ang pais' at Grand Con. HC ?

Anybody can do good 'jua gen' at this HC ?

kelvintay
15-03-2003, 01:24 PM
Private message or email me for more details ok

kelvintay
15-03-2003, 01:25 PM
how to open my private message ?

dathinman
15-03-2003, 03:38 PM
how to open my private message ?

Click on the "User CP" button.

TheSaint
19-03-2003, 11:31 PM
Bros who visit hotel continental HC, any chio boos there? Can update us?

burnout
31-03-2003, 12:36 PM
Hi just visited Grand Con last saturday. Here's my FR.

Actually went to Crystal Crown first to look up Angel but she was on leave so bo pian lor....went to Grand Con since jsut up the road. BTW, it's my first visit to Grand Con HC so relied on OKT to recommend.

As I approcahed the recep counter, the OKT came forward and asked if I wanted full package. Waah business must be slow man, OKT directly ask. Anyway said that I cud take up a hotel room with the full package by just paying RM87 on top of the FULL Package price of RM198. I just opted for the FULL package only.

OKT asked me what type of girl i prefered. I told him young wif big boobs. He then brought me to a room and I waited in anticipation.........

Knock! Knock! In came a 20 something girl and yes!!! wif big boobs....at least a C cup. She proceeded to stip and those melons just hung there waiting to be sucked upon. She then helped me strip while I helped myself to an apetizer (hee hee). We showered together and she gave me a good cleaning from head to toe........while my hands were still busy....wif her of course. She gave me the GF treatment which I liked and gave me a cat bath from head to knee..........including a fantastic BBBJ while I played wif her pussy. She got wet quite easily and I think she was cuming coz she up the speed on BBBJ. WOw.............I just blew my wad.....came in her mouth and face.......she was surprised but i told her i couldn't control anymore. She helped me clean up and herself too. She then continued wif a SOP massage while chatting away about the HC business in JB.

Never mind, I'll try her another day since did not complete the full course.....if u know what i mean.........

Name: June (speaks very good English)
Massage: 5/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: Never got a chance (damn!!)

jng1103
31-03-2003, 05:43 PM
bro,
just wonder, y cant u fj coz u haven done it. u only cim, but no fj yet. did u ask for it or u just cant make it anymore? haha... just kidding bro, no offence...

i hv the same experience... bbbj till i too shiok n cum... though still got time but didnt ask for fj. knn, should hv asked for it coz oredi paid for full package.

any comments?

burnout
01-04-2003, 11:36 AM
yo bro jing1103,
sometimes can't help it ya when cum too early.........accidents do happen when you're too exicited..hee hee.
Well you're given 45 mins to do the job BJ/FJ n if not enuf time for your didi to mari kita again, too bad lor unless u extend another session. The girls also want to earn too so don't expect them to give you any extras for free.
I've had experienced a girl who gave me a "double cum" at no extra cost since we still had time and i was her regular.

BTW new rules at Grand Con is that the girls have to srvice you the full 45 mins n no cutting short on time......so you can have fun with them in your own ways, bro.

jacdan
01-04-2003, 12:03 PM
hi bro.....u never mention that what number(june)...so :( last time i go there also got one very very good services girl but forgot her number ,maybe 95/98 not windows but number lah:D

burnout
01-04-2003, 02:08 PM
Sorry, but didn't ask her no............hey share share lah your FR on windows....er i mean 95/98??

freerange
01-04-2003, 02:29 PM
JD

If she had buck teeth + good figure, chances are you had 98 - baby. Care to FR?

gary84
01-04-2003, 04:53 PM
Ermmmm....sorie....im abit new to all this...can i simply ask a few simple questions..?....here it goes......Wats BBBJ?....and FR?......I noe BJ is blow job but wats BBBJ then?....and oso juz to share my experience wif u guys....went over to Lion City (JB) las saturdae and i chose the RM 78 package (spa + massage)..It juz sux!! old auntie...*pui*....The full package is RM 218 wich i din try....Btw bros...can intro a few chio gals over at Hotel Continental?? Heard tat June is gd .....any others?...Cos i goin this saturdae...Much appreciated..~~! :o)

Gary