PDA

View Full Version : Jurong Bird Park KTV

_jaDeD_
09-03-2003, 03:50 AM
Dear bros,
Just came back home from another not-too-satisfying trip to Boss... Eva's stable of gals are getting from bad to worse(personal opinion).. only jervon(not sure whether i spelt her name correctly cause i'm an absolute know-nuts when it comes to spelling names), sharon and a few malay chics are passable..and the disastrous thing is jervon was on leave...
Anyway let me get back to the main thing:
Heard from a friend that there's a KTV in Jurong Bird Park and i was also told that a bottle there costs only 200 nett but as my friend cannot confirm on the whole thingy, i would like all esteemed bros here who had been there to share their thoughts and views on the KTV.
Thanks in advnce...

HuGoBoSs21
09-03-2003, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Dear bros,
Just came back home from another not-too-satisfying trip to Boss... Eva's stable of gals are getting from bad to worse(personal opinion).. only jervon(not sure whether i spelt her name correctly cause i'm an absolute know-nuts when it comes to spelling names), sharon and a few malay chics are passable..and the disastrous thing is jervon was on leave...
Heard from a friend that there's a KTV in Jurong Bird Park and i was also told that a bottle there costs only 200 nett but as my friend cannot confirm on the whole thingy, i would like all esteemed bros here who had been there to share their thoughts and views on the KTV.
Thanks in advnce...

jaDeD that girl is Jovorn. She gave me her number when I went down that night. Anyway she quite initiative. But overall, I have a bad impression on Eva. She got the Cum-On-My-Face look. Damn fucking yaya.

_jaDeD_
09-03-2003, 04:41 AM
haha.. true that eva's attitude needs a lot of improvement but she's my regular mummy so i've gotta live with it and besides, she's pretty nice to her regulars...
Anyway b4 i left, saw her quarrelling with some customers... haiz.. she's gonna go down the popularity chart, no doubts abt it

HuGoBoSs21
09-03-2003, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
haha.. true that eva's attitude needs a lot of improvement but she's my regular mummy so i've gotta live with it and besides, she's pretty nice to her regulars...
Anyway b4 i left, saw her quarrelling with some customers... haiz.. she's gonna go down the popularity chart, no doubts abt it

That's the thing you see, once you go 2-3 times with the same mummy it's hard to change if you frequent that spot. Like the other day, my friends invited me over to BOSS and was served by Eva. Kim saw me and was kind of disappointed. But she still was very nice coz i told her that night i was invited by friends so boh bian. Kim is quite nice to me loh i should say. Takes care of me very well. Everytime ask me whether my girl ok anot. Anyway now a days hard to find mummy that provide very good service liao..

DarkLord
09-03-2003, 11:41 AM
im just dun care! i jus called fer kim once in the middle after eva gave me some F-up service! Consumer rites. hehe

JaDe_BaNgGiRl
09-03-2003, 05:32 PM
No replies to Bro Jaded's enquiry about Jiao Sua KTV?:D

HuGoBoSs21
09-03-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by DarkLord
im just dun care! i jus called fer kim once in the middle after eva gave me some F-up service! Consumer rites. hehe

LOL DarkLord maybe we can go down together and enjoy our consumer rights! :p

whiskey
09-03-2003, 07:38 PM
the ktv at bird park is actually located at the crocodile n reptile park, at the 2nd floor. the name is magic ktv. cost of a bottle of martel with the fruits n nuts, is about $260, regulars have discount. if just the bottle of martel itself is only about $198. but the girls there no happening, 95% malaysians, a few so-call singers from china n 2-3 local chinese. used to have 3 local malay girls but have since left. good place to talk cock sing song due to the price. but if u want hanky panky, try somewhere else. i think jets ktv located about the superbowl at taman jurong is a better place for hanky panky as i saw a few malay girls working there. cost of drinks is also roughly the same as magic.

:cool:

_jaDeD_
09-03-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by whiskey
the ktv at bird park is actually located at the crocodile n reptile park, at the 2nd floor. the name is magic ktv. cost of a bottle of martel with the fruits n nuts, is about $260, regulars have discount. if just the bottle of martel itself is only about $198. but the girls there no happening, 95% malaysians, a few so-call singers from china n 2-3 local chinese. used to have 3 local malay girls but have since left. good place to talk cock sing song due to the price. but if u want hanky panky, try somewhere else. i think jets ktv located about the superbowl at taman jurong is a better place for hanky panky as i saw a few malay girls working there. cost of drinks is also roughly the same as magic.

:cool:

Thanks a lot bro whiskey for your invaluable information...
Cheers

whiskey
09-03-2003, 07:53 PM
u r welcum, anytime :cool:

takemyq
10-03-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by HuGoBoSs21
That's the thing you see, once you go 2-3 times with the same mummy it's hard to change if you frequent that spot. Like the other day, my friends invited me over to BOSS and was served by Eva. Kim saw me and was kind of disappointed. But she still was very nice coz i told her that night i was invited by friends so boh bian. Kim is quite nice to me loh i should say. Takes care of me very well. Everytime ask me whether my girl ok anot. Anyway now a days hard to find mummy that provide very good service liao..

bro, you shld really learn the art of butterflying from the gers, and apply it to the mummies also. all mummies no matter how good they are, will get COMPLACENT after a while... trying to eat into your time, give you a non-play ger, etc...

they are running a business, you are giving them business; so there's no need to feel obligated or wad. not good, just change.

gambit71
12-03-2003, 12:10 AM
Yep, last heard the jurong area ktv more catering for the industrial types from shipyards etc.
not much action, more for singing or tok cok

ATOZ
14-03-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by ajaDeDa
Dear bros,
Thanks in advnce...

me used to be a regular over at the jur bird park ktv .
it named magic entertainment ktv .
only advantage is that price is cheap , near my house too .
no hanty panty .
only went there for some cheap drink and talk cork sessions .

WackoKing
05-08-2003, 08:22 PM
how's the girls tipping system like? pls entertain for budget planning as i am into shipping line entertainment. thanks!

jacksan11
06-08-2003, 12:39 AM
cmi lor 4 tis jurong bird park ktv... 5 yrs ago when i go there, e gers cant play juz sit sing songs.... when i wana touch her breasts , she look at mi n ask mi wat im tryin 2 do... -.- haiz damn cmi.... in e end juz give $20 , but as i say its 5 yrs back... lolz

whiskey
06-08-2003, 12:58 AM
the minas are back at this joint. other than that, the rest is still the same. no hanky panky except the minas.

ATOZ
06-08-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by WackoKing
how's the girls tipping system like? pls entertain for budget planning as i am into shipping line entertainment. thanks!

butteryfly system .
tips up 2 u . anyway the girls cannot play so don't bother to give 2 much .
liquor cost $198 with room free .
me refer to magic ktv at jurong b .p .
don't go on friday nite .
hope this info help u .

cum2soon
31-08-2003, 05:49 AM
Do you rememeber any pretty waitress five years old?.Magic use to have swimsuit modelling for all it customer

cum2soon
01-09-2003, 02:38 AM
I just came back from the place and it sucks big time, since I am living in the area it ok.Do waste you effort there

vaxvms
01-09-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by cum2soon
I just came back from the place and it sucks big time, since I am living in the area it ok.Do waste you effort there

maybe u can elaborate how "it sucks big time"?