PDA

View Full Version : Any Secrets To Make Health Centre Chicks Attracted To Me ? Be My Part Time GF..

69-king
03-12-2008, 06:25 PM
Sometimes after *bonking* that particular lady working in the HC..

I sort of have the impulse to make her my part-time gf....:P

Am sure some of the bros here also having same feelings at times especially after a hot and shiok session.

Any bros here ever make these women part-time GF before?

If have.....how? please TEACH!

DO_I_BJ
03-12-2008, 07:44 PM
funny .. ur question and ur signature contradict each other.

colins
03-12-2008, 10:31 PM
Last time in singapore, you can often see people around Fu Lu Shou and all they do is to want to sell medicine (buay Koh Yoh). They will usually do some stunts to hurt themselves intentionally, then provide their best medicine to cure their own injury. Example, driving their index finger into a whole green coconut.

In that they provide both the problem AND the solution, as often people would be interested in the solution. And there you go, sales closed.

Is your finger hurting, bro 69-king?

HairyBottom
04-12-2008, 01:01 AM
nthing to teach...only 1 answer....

wants to rtf her....needs $

wants to try kc her...needs $ to visit her many times to stand a chance

wants to bao her...needs more than $ but $$$$$

wants to date her out for movie...she where got time, needs to work to earn $ to pay rental and makan and...etc.

so u know the answer oredi TS ? :rolleyes:

Snuber
04-12-2008, 01:30 AM
Ok...... since u appear to have the hots for this girl, I will let u in on this secret.

In essence, just remember these 3 things as they can make or break it.

They are
1) $$$
2) $$$
AND
3) $$$

Get it now? No??? Start reading from (1) again then :D

Underwearman
04-12-2008, 03:30 AM
frankly speaking, its not worth to ask them to be ur part-time gf lah. Even part-time, u still need to bring them go shopping, eating, movie, play etc... all this cost $$$

Might as well save all the $$ to bonk them better. Work out to be the same. u save all the time needed also.:rolleyes:

If u accidentally develop feeling even worse. Make ur life miserable. Just my $0.02:o

ndmerc
04-12-2008, 01:29 PM
True. I rather spend $ with different girl and try differrent style of massages.
Must spend $$$ wisely and broaden our sexual horizon.

My parent always remind me hor don't luan luan kai lui. :p:D

Marlborolights
04-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Money will do magic :D

justl00king
04-12-2008, 04:43 PM
$ No money no honey:p

69-king
04-12-2008, 09:51 PM
funny .. ur question and ur signature contradict each other.

Bro...

This is one question that has been popping out of my mind.

So I have been reading up and try to explore more.

The link in my signature leads to one article I found online for this topic
which I find it's quite true about attracting women.

I mean no harm and just want to hear more input from bros here.

Hope you don't mind else I can remove the signature.

Thanks to all bros who replied.

Cheers

*Happy Bonking*

natsuki
08-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Well, it depends on what you wan her for? The feeling when u with her, or the feeling s when u r bonking her? If the girls r attracted to you, wad can u provide them? or u just wan them for FOC bonks...

If u r clear of what you want, u wouldn't post here le.... Have a heart for the girls la... If the girls are out for playing, maybe its jus alright... But imagine if they are out for the money? Pay n fug, 不拖不欠 better... I'm a girl myself, i know how it feels, from personal experience and from my other girl frens, on how the part time thingy feel.... :)

No commitment, no BGR, money makes the world goes round... Dun make the girl fall and give u free bonk, cuz u just need the bonk and not her, u might never know how hurt she will get.... False promise, false hopes...

Anyway, nice day...

aces68
11-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Bro...

This is one question that has been popping out of my mind.

So I have been reading up and try to explore more.

The link in my signature leads to one article I found online for this topic
which I find it's quite true about attracting women.

I mean no harm and just want to hear more input from bros here.

Hope you don't mind else I can remove the signature.

Thanks to all bros who replied.

Cheers

*Happy Bonking*

bro, u already been exposed before..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/103469-how-make-women-you-desire-sexually-attracted-you-fast-anyone-can-share.html#post3258383

take a hike.

69ASIMO69
11-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Well, it depends on what you wan her for? The feeling when u with her, or the feeling s when u r bonking her? If the girls r attracted to you, wad can u provide them? or u just wan them for FOC bonks...

If u r clear of what you want, u wouldn't post here le.... Have a heart for the girls la... If the girls are out for playing, maybe its jus alright... But imagine if they are out for the money? Pay n fug, 不拖不欠 better... I'm a girl myself, i know how it feels, from personal experience and from my other girl frens, on how the part time thingy feel.... :)

No commitment, no BGR, money makes the world goes round... Dun make the girl fall and give u free bonk, cuz u just need the bonk and not her, u might never know how hurt she will get.... False promise, false hopes...

Anyway, nice day...

THUMBS UP for your words!!! After I read, I find it very meaningful

naemlo
11-12-2008, 03:39 PM

Prepare tons of money..... :rolleyes: Easy as ABC.

onion_rings
12-12-2008, 04:08 AM

I sort of have the impulse to make her my part-time gf....U mean u alrdy for a full time gf? Pity her... :D

Am sure some of the bros here also having same feelings at times especially after a hot and shiok session.After a hot & shiok session i prefer to go back home & sleep... :rolleyes:

If have.....how? please TEACH![/
Yr nick is the 69-king leh :eek: Maybe u can teach us? :p

pewpew
12-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Beginning of the relation with girl, i alway sound out to them i am not Mr Henry (heng lui aka pay money) or Mr Robert (carrot to be chop), if she accept, than good, if not, time to move on.

Peregrine
13-12-2008, 09:53 AM
As many bro said, it's $$$ that do the talking if you want to go into relation with WL. I know of guy who bought food to HC room to eat with WL during session.:)

kenny_su
13-12-2008, 07:44 PM

Am sure some of the bros here also having same feelings at times especially after a hot and shiok session.

Bro, this kind of things cant be teach.. its all depends on FATE n Feeling.. like so many bro here had said. Just pay n Finish e job.. much more simple...

They are here to earn money, so wont anyhow become pple PT/FT GF =)

xiaobudian
30-03-2009, 11:14 PM
you really love her?
if not don't even think of that.
in the end, it's all misery only.

vivsavage94115
03-04-2009, 08:01 AM
All women are not out for money -- I think that's a vague generalisation that isn't fair.

That being said, you should keep in mind what each person's motivation is behind what they are doing.

- Why is the lady working in HC? (hint: it's probably because she needs the money, not because she loves the job and is looking for a guy).
- Why do you want her to be your "part-time" GF? (hint: probably because you want the GFE and possibly free sex).

If you are genuinely interested in her, you would most likely not want her as your "part-time" GF, but rather full-time. So I think coming to terms with what you are really after, as well as why she is in the HC in the first place, will help clarify the situation for you.

wat2woopee
03-04-2009, 08:39 AM

Stupid TS, only one answer that works $

Panamera
03-04-2009, 10:13 AM

Lust need money to feed. The secret is Money and More Money!
No need bros here to teach you or to learn, you just need to earn more!!!

fatty_leo
03-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Hi TS, your question is so lame.:rolleyes:

Peugeot
03-04-2009, 08:16 PM
hmm.. other than $$$... i think give extra care and make them not feel like prostitute will make them attracted to you lor.. but if u look like ANDY LAU, this whole process will be easier. haa.. :D

simple2kee
03-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Hi TS, your question is so lame.:rolleyes:

agree with u bro fatty_leo. TS u r lame!

NewandLost
03-04-2009, 10:22 PM

Why would you even want that? Want a GF whose job is to massage someones dick? What are you insane?

Panamera
03-04-2009, 11:14 PM

Unconsciously, you've made her, your imaginative part-time galfriend, which is why you RTF so often..... :p Happy bonking!

cunt_search
10-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Lust need money to feed. The secret is Money and More Money!
No need bros here to teach you or to learn, you just need to earn more!!!

1000% Jackpot
In dis game, there is no solution except EARN BIG $$$:D

Oceanlee
10-04-2009, 04:40 PM
TS must be a very lonely person.

I suggest you go watch the "Handsome Suite" movies bah ....
wabahahahahh .... :D
Encore Films "Handsome Suit" (http://encorefilms.com/handsome-suit/)
Hope I dun see you asking this Qns after watching it. ;)

I hope you dun turn out to be like our "IT" or famous "kiko" .... :eek:

longwinter
10-04-2009, 11:37 PM
show them that ur pocket is deep lor, they will be very attracted to you liaos.

NewandLost
11-04-2009, 12:37 AM
Beginning of the relation with girl, i alway sound out to them i am not Mr Henry (heng lui aka pay money) or Mr Robert (carrot to be chop), if she accept, than good, if not, time to move on.

you want to be the BF of a girl who massages someone's dick for money but you dont want to spend money? Odds are low. Also question your sanity.

Cheonging101
29-04-2009, 04:03 PM
Wah... you all bros damn bad leh! All talk about money only! :p

Come, bro TS! I teach you!

First, you must go to Thailand, Bangkok first.

From there, hire a river taxi and travel Mekong upriver till you reach near the borders of Kampuchea.

Alight at a makeshift wooden jetty. Take a short left turn into the jungle and you will see a small hut with 4 burning torches.

Enter the house and address the man inside as 'Master' and tell him that you want to make woman attracted to you.

He will teach you what to do.

Come back, take a strand of the girl's hair, go home and do the ritual that 'Master' taught you.

After that, you go to the Health Centre and book same girl again. This time, if you do RAW, your didi will shoot out magic water inside her and she will fall in love with you forever. :cool:

Put your trust in my words and I shall know that there is, indeed, one born every minute. :D

Compliments
29-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Wah... you all bros damn bad leh! All talk about money only! :p

Come, bro TS! I teach you!

First, you must go to Thailand, Bangkok first.

From there, hire a river taxi and travel Mekong upriver till you reach near the borders of Kampuchea.

Alight at a makeshift wooden jetty. Take a short left turn into the jungle and you will see a small hut with 4 burning torches.

Enter the house and address the man inside as 'Master' and tell him that you want to make woman attracted to you.

He will teach you what to do.

Come back, take a strand of the girl's hair, go home and do the ritual that 'Master' taught you.

After that, you go to the Health Centre and book same girl again. This time, if you do RAW, your didi will shoot out magic water inside her and she will fall in love with you forever. :cool:

Put your trust in my words and I shall know that there is, indeed, one born every minute.

I am on my way .... :D Make sure it works. But I wont do raw, just pour my sperm into her , can or not? :D

ManInCheong
01-05-2009, 10:10 AM
1. Good looking
2. Long lasting
3. Will to spend on her $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If bro TS looking for a free bonk from TN girl...Dream on

Raymondlim
02-05-2009, 03:39 PM

wants to date her out for movie...she where got time, needs to work to earn $ to pay rental and makan and...etc.

At the end, money is the key to success

uiop
03-05-2009, 01:48 PM

There are so many nice girl around,why looking for a health centre chick? :confused:

hamster80
03-05-2009, 05:12 PM
There are so many nice girl around,why looking for a health centre chick? :confused:

Hahaha... Its the thoughts of getting free bonks everyday...

But too bad normally they won't serve you like they do for their customers...

GF is very different from working FLs :)

colins
03-05-2009, 05:18 PM
He was trying to sell books through an online portal. Keyword he used are "secrets", "attracted" and "gf" which in reality do not make much sense if someone really want to get a health centre girl to be his gf.

Panamera
03-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Encyclopaedia, perhaps..hehehe:D
Wonder his finger still hurts or not? :D

LostALau
03-05-2009, 11:31 PM

Ok...... since u appear to have the hots for this girl, I will let u in on this secret.

In essence, just remember these 3 things as they can make or break it.

They are
1) $$$
2) $$$
AND
3) $$$

Get it now? No??? Start reading from (1) again then :D

I agree that $$$$$$$ is KING.
HC gals are there to slog to earn money. You give her money, she gives u honey. Once she becomes your gf, u have to support her and give her more money but since she is not serving u as a customer, she will not give u any or not give u more honey.

Other than that, sometimes if u are very attractive or can make her very siok during sex, she may come back to u for more enjoyment but at the end of the day, she still need $$$$$ to survive.

If TS can understand this simple logic, he does not have to come here to seek advice. Maybe he is here to TCSS which is fine. I like to TCSS also. :D

HCKing
04-05-2009, 11:58 PM
easy lah, want to attract yr fav HC girl just tell her u normally pay $500 for FJ and $1000 for ON confirm she will ask 4 yr number instead.:D

mike1304k
05-05-2009, 01:56 PM
easy lah, want to attract yr fav HC girl just tell her u normally pay $500 for FJ and $1000 for ON confirm she will ask 4 yr number instead.:D

Or jus before u enter the room, sms your fren to call you in 10 mins... Then when he calls, you speak loudly on the phone "waaaahhhh I just gave you $5,000 and you still say not enough ah?? Haizzz... ok lah I give you another 2k later lah"... Den look dejected... If she ask u how come... u tell her some sad sob story of how u looking after some girl and she keep asking for money... You have already given her x amount liao... Really wanna call it off....

You will see the $$$ $ign$ ringing in her eyes and ears and she may even give u a free bonk and stuff her hp number into your wallet....

Haizzzz.... pay for your f**k and walk away lah.... don play people's feelings... Don't forget, guys can have sex anytime and wif anyone... girls will only either do it for money or with the one they love. If you are the one they love, do not expect to walk away so easily... your choice mate.

Equatorial
06-05-2009, 05:09 PM
I think is very simple, got $ got talk and is easy, no $ no talk and is difficult.

NewandLost
11-05-2009, 12:34 PM
so playa give us an update?

starcrosser
18-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Bonking is bonking gf is gf dont mixed up the two.