PDA

View Full Version : serious question

sexking
19-03-2003, 11:54 AM
just wonder is there antything wrong if the skin around your prick head swell.. is it due to hard pcc?? beacuse few days back.. went to gl after heavy drinking... cannot cum.. the chick pcc until sweat.. is it she use too much strength liao...

hope nothing serious.. realy.

cheongkid
19-03-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by sexking
just wonder is there antything wrong if the skin around your prick head swell.. is it due to hard pcc?? beacuse few days back.. went to gl after heavy drinking... cannot cum.. the chick pcc until sweat.. is it she use too much strength liao...

next time after heavy drinking, don't go bonking lah, very difficult to cum one.

sexking
19-03-2003, 01:00 PM
thanks.. so what is the problem behind it.. nothing serious i hope

maskcuf
19-03-2003, 03:16 PM

haha nothing to worry about..i remember when i PCC the 1st time when young.....i par and par but still wont cum out...u know why?? cos it was my 3rd or 4th jerky in a row..hahaha...didnt know that time, got that shiok feeling and want to get another one..well in the end i get a swollen dick head the next day like yours..haha..but no worries...be back to normal in a day or two..if not jus visit DSC to get a peace of mind

sexking
19-03-2003, 03:19 PM
thanks.. i think was the fucking chick use too much strength liao.. she wanted to give up but in the end i concentrate then finally came.. kanna suan by her somemore say i no feeling.. siao if have feeling with chick then die liao lor.

maskcuf
19-03-2003, 03:29 PM
thanks.. i think was the fucking chick use too much strength liao.. she wanted to give up but in the end i concentrate then finally came.. kanna suan by her somemore say i no feeling.. siao if have feeling with chick then die liao lor.

how can she suan someone who is the king of sex?haha..anyways..try not to drink before you bonk..jus like wat bro. cheongkid said, difficult to cum due to anesthetic and numbness effect from the alchohol..one more important thing to note..it screws up your senses and kills your judgement...you might end up doing raw...so as they say...Bonk don't drink, drink don't bonk

opticum
19-03-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
next time after heavy drinking, don't go bonking lah, very difficult to cum one.

still can cum, but with great mental will power and marathon bonkin' till the gal shacked out. :cool:

cheongkid
20-03-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by opticum
still can cum, but with great mental will power and marathon bonkin' till the gal shacked out. :cool:
too bad my will power very weak and still a novice in optimizing cum power......duh :(

opticum
20-03-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
too bad my will power very weak and still a novice in optimizing cum power......duh :(

then someday, I'll teach u new tricks. ;)