PDA

View Full Version : FR on Jaguar ( 2411 )

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

KID278
21-01-2002, 08:21 PM
19th Jan 2002

FR on Jaguar ( 2411 )

As the drizzling stops I gulped my last glass of drink and hurriedly make my way to molek 11. After about 40 minutes waiting the ever smiling sweet face gleefully walks towards me winking her eyes while I finished my second cup of coffee and swiftly follows her into one of the rooms.

Perhaps it is because I missed her so much after an absence of over 2 weeks ( sentimental on my part ) that I am too excited for words. We were like long lost lovers the moment the door closed. Hugging and embracing passionately, throwing kisses frenching deeply that seemingly we had honey in our mouths while hands caress and exploring each other, tearing at every pieces of clothes we had on. Now, this what I call GF treatment, both taking charge and participating.

With the stimilations from the welcoming foreplay my little bro by now was saluting hard to her little president beneath the well trimmed bush. Reluctant but just to stay hygienic we hit the shower. As the water runs down after a shampoo scrub we are locked in passionate embrace again. She then rubs her boobs on me like giving a body massage and occasionally rubs her pussy against my thigh while her hand strokes my balls and butt. Wow! what a feeling. Her teasing wink and all the simultaneous actions stimulates me so much that I almos want to penetrate her on the spot.

She was licking me all over as I lay on the bed. From the neck down to my nipples while letting off soft moans as I caress and tickle her back with my finger nails. She quivered as though enjoying herself as she works her tongue downwards to my groin area, down to the knee and up again.. My body reflexes with quivers as she lick my dick especially on the head and suck my balls as if she’s trying to swallow it. Then she covered my little bro with her juicy mouth and starts bbbj. Her blowing was soft but suction was powerful and though not deep throat her tongue was great and I like it. She lick from the shaft down to the balls and end at the ass and start AR. The rimming was short but the feeling was sensational as her hand was stroking my dick head simultaneously. As she continues the bbbj I shift my body into 69 position and start fingering and licking her reddish pussy. Her moans was getting heavier although soft as I lashed my tongue ferociously. Her body quivered frantically as I work my tongue faster and I could feel her getting messily wet. Her moaning intensified and was groaning dar…dar…dar which I could not quite make out if she’s asking to continue or stop. She clamp my head tight with her thighs and push me away. I know she cannot take it any more and stopped as she went into doggie position. As I know myself will not hold out much longer told her to change to my favourite missionary position. Looking at her agonising CFM face I just can’t wait to penetrate her so without much delay let her guide me in. While she grabbed me tightly I insert and push deeply as I thrust while she moan and groan for dear life. As penetration is always the most sensational part my mind just went blank with joy and for a moment I almost lost control. Her face went red and she was moaning in agony as I slide in slow rhythm trying to delay climax. But before I realise she locked my legs with hers and start to ram with ferocious upward thrust. Wow! I was climaxing fast as I lean forward and frenched her deeply. After a few fast and hard thrust I was jerking and shooting joyfully into her if not for the rubber which I am not sure when she had slipped it on. This gal can work wonders when comes to capping unlike other gals who usually do it with you looking on.

I laid back to rest as she lit me and herself a cigarette while we chat away. She coy herself on me like a satisfied GF for few minutes before we showered to clean up. Then we hug and french passionately again ending the session happily as always. In all I must say I had enjoy another wonderful session.

Looks: 8/10 ( Sweet smiling school girl face, doesn’t wear make up, fair and good babylike complexion )
Figures: 7/10 ( Average size in GL )
Boobs: 7.5/10 ( Proportionate to body size, A handful and natural with inverted pink nipples )
BJ : 7.5/10 ( Hardworking with a few positions though not as well versed as Qian Qian or BM )
AR: 6.5/10 ( Soft and short )
Frenching: 8/10 ( Good kisser with wonderful tongue and powerful lungs )
FJ: 8.5/10 ( Very accomodating and obliging, allows different positions if one can manage )
Attitude: 9/10 (Very friendly and treats you like a GF and lover, a great teaser too)

Cheers.
Kid278
:)

zyxel01
21-01-2002, 10:21 PM
Yes, would really like to try her...

cuntking
22-01-2002, 01:05 AM
bro romanto..... see what you miss

bro kid can you give details of her bums, just to make bro romanto gain

MIB38
22-01-2002, 01:39 AM
emmm..inverted nipples..just like Li Wen..:rolleyes:

KID278
22-01-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01

Zyxe,

She just came back from more than 2 weeks leave and is rather fresh but I think she is not working today so maybe you can call molek 11 to check before you go down. As CNY is just around the corner hope you enjoy yourself before she goes on leave again.

Happy cheonging.

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-01-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by cuntking
bro romanto..... see what you miss

bro kid can you give details of her bums, just to make bro romanto gain

She's very fair and so is her bums and reddish pussy. The rest let bro romanto gian and try her. Suspense is always more interesting this way.

Happy cheonging.

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
23-01-2002, 12:57 AM
bro romanto ..... you gain alreadi ..... dun wait for your off day on friday because her house close on fridays ........... hee hee ........... or you alreadu rush downand undercover attack ............. heard that bro lousytu was at HQ last night

Originally posted by KID278

She's very fair and so is her bums and reddish pussy. The rest let bro romanto gian and try her. Suspense is always more interesting this way.

Happy cheonging.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Romanto
23-01-2002, 01:23 AM
bro romanto ..... you gain alreadi ..... dun wait for your off day on friday because her house close on fridays ........... hee hee ........... or you alreadu rush downand undercover attack ............. heard that bro lousytu was at HQ last night

saw her in HQ would put her in my list, but me not horny like u lah.
Would consider if all the favourite gals is not around, however she doesn't works everyday.

cuntking
23-01-2002, 01:36 AM
horny .... who is horny

Originally posted by Romanto

saw her in HQ would put her in my list, but me not horny like u lah.
Would consider if all the favourite gals is not around, however she doesn't works everyday.

KID278
25-02-2002, 12:45 AM

bro zyxe, jaguar is back in action. I just had another wonderful session on sunday.:)

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
25-02-2002, 01:05 AM
looks like quite a number of the ang pais are back ............ good for our SAF "No Horse Run" attack om friday

omnia
25-02-2002, 01:07 AM

bro zyxe, jaguar is back in action. I just had another wonderful session on sunday.

Cheers.
Kid278

you lucky devil! did she let off a roar when you came:D!

i want my jaguar too.
omnia

KID278
25-02-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by omnia

you lucky devil! did she let off a roar when you came

i want my jaguar too.
omnia

I did not hear any roar but there is a kinda crying...that someone bit her on the neck leaving aaa.....so called curry chicken......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
25-02-2002, 02:03 AM
bro kid, you sure it is not you that bit her when you were in all the excitment and action ... hee hee

I did not hear any roar but there is a kinda crying...that someone bit her on the neck leaving aaa.....so called curry chicken......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
25-02-2002, 02:13 AM
bro kid, you sure it is not you that bit her when you were in all the excitment and action ... hee hee

bro cuntking, I cant remember.......I can only recall fondling, sucking and tasting her all over.hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
25-02-2002, 02:18 AM
bro kid, then next time you better record down your sessions .............. hee hee ....... make sure the tape don't get into the wrong hands, we don't need a guy version of CMF in GL ............. ha ha

bro cuntking, I cant remember.......I can only recall fondling, sucking and tasting her all over.hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
25-02-2002, 02:28 AM
bro kid, then next time you better record down your sessions .............. hee hee ....... make sure the tape don't get into the wrong hands, we don't need a guy version of CMF in GL ............. ha ha

bro cuntking, these are very fond memories and I sure hope there is something there when I moved down memory lane...mmmm.......CMF in GL.....something to think about.hehehe....:D

Cheeks Kid278.

cuntking
26-02-2002, 02:57 AM
saw Jaguar, but her looks don't really attract me ............ bro kid you think she suit me?

bro cuntking, these are very fond memories and I sure hope there is something there when I moved down memory lane...mmmm.......CMF in GL.....something to think about.hehehe....:D

Cheeks Kid278.

KID278
26-02-2002, 03:30 AM
saw Jaguar, but her looks don't really attract me ............ bro kid you think she suit me?

You see when I start my cheong days I go for anything from looks to services. GF type to aggro type then as I move along I look for those with a bit of combo here and there if you know what I mean. She's the type and if her looks dont attract you but also dont deter you she will also suit you as I know you are also that type who dont go rough on gals for better returns.hehehe........:D ......just for mentioning you also have some liking for hui yu right, so I think and I believe our taste dont differ that much. Well, she's worth a try afterall you will need a handful of them around when the super favourite is not around.

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
01-06-2002, 10:44 PM
This little darling of mine is finally back in action today. Had a great session with her this afternoon.....hehehe.....:D she's forever that wonderful....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

glstunner
01-06-2002, 11:10 PM
This little darling of mine is finally back in action today. Had a great session with her this afternoon.....hehehe.....:D she's forever that wonderful....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

bro KID,gald u enjoy it as like last old times wif her,she my bk up list,tks 4 ur PM.

KID278
01-06-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by glstunner

bro KID,gald u enjoy it as like last old times wif her,she my bk up list,tks 4 ur PM.

bro stunner, actually I was considering penning another FR but the fact that I miss her too much...I had difficulties putting the fun, feeling and joy I had today into words.....hehehe.......:D she's always that fair and never wears makeup....in all white today....white top and white miniskirt...those red pouting lips....phew!.......I'm gian again.....hehehe........must see her again.......hehehe........

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
02-06-2002, 01:00 AM
bro kid, digest your emotions of the session with her and slowly put into words.

Heard many brothers at the ex HQ saying that Jaguar is better than BM, but BM is more talked about in the forum. Any idea why?

bro stunner, actually I was considering penning another FR but the fact that I miss her too much...I had difficulties putting the fun, feeling and joy I had today into words.....hehehe.......:D she's always that fair and never wears makeup....in all white today....white top and white miniskirt...those red pouting lips....phew!.......I'm gian again.....hehehe........must see her again.......hehehe........

Cheers.
Kid278.

Hurin
02-06-2002, 01:14 AM
So is Jaguar back to work? :) I heard alot abt her and services. Seems worth to try.

KID278
02-06-2002, 04:56 AM
bro kid, digest your emotions of the session with her and slowly put into words.

Heard many brothers at the ex HQ saying that Jaguar is better than BM, but BM is more talked about in the forum. Any idea why?

bro cuntking, very stress lah....putting explicit fun and joy into words.....hehehe......:D

BM had been around for a long time and was a legend in her own sense after the former legend Porsche from the same house who was enforcely retired. Before I found Jaguar I've tried BM many times and must agree that she's good. She's one of those pioneers that does bbbj in many positions and she's a very seasoned gal and despite her age she's still quite popular with seasoned and even new bonkers who use to pen reports in the forum. One thing for sure is she's very hardworking resting only on friday.

Jaguar is of another generation and just came on the scene not long ago after Ferrari left the scene. Jaguar is good but elusive and when she's back in action she's always hot in demand. If you go to their homebase you will noticed that Jaguar's popularity outshines BM in a way..only thing is not many is penning except me.hehehe.....well, different strokes for different folks and both of them have their own to offer....forum or no forum there is always a queue so it doesnt really matters if I write....so I just share and speak my mind and whoever have faith in me can just pick up a piece of the action.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
02-06-2002, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Hurin
So is Jaguar back to work? I heard alot abt her and services. Seems worth to try.

Wow!.....Hurin, you are not reading well...just a few message earlier I just posted she's back in action today...... :(

Cheers.
Kid278.

omnia
02-06-2002, 12:30 PM
just to add a few comments to kid's elequent brief on the comparisons between bm and jaguar...i think that jaguar looks younger, is playful and spontaneous...whereas bm is good on technique but her moves appear to be a bit on the mechanical side

KID278
02-06-2002, 06:15 PM
just to add a few comments to kid's elequent brief on the comparisons between bm and jaguar...i think that jaguar looks younger, is playful and spontaneous...whereas bm is good on technique but her moves appear to be a bit on the mechanical side

omnia, your are also right......I guess these gals work with the assumptions that those sop are what bonkers are after and try to impress on that...well, some like it while others dont.....it's not an easy trade they are in.....hehehe.......:D after I found Jaguar my preference stuck and we work on the sop together with basic instincts....hehehe.....

bro ming, I've pm you so dont hesitate when your favourites are not around.....hehehe...... believe me, these two darlings of mine never disappoints...it's worth for memory sake......hehehe......I'll be going again soon.......hehehe......

happy bonking....

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
03-06-2002, 01:35 AM
bro kid, I agree that they both ahd been around for some time and had a style o their own. That's why they are both still up there in the minds of many bonkers.

Saw BM today, her figure is still sexy and is better J but in the looks department J attracts me more than BM .... each to their own!

bro cuntking, very stress lah....putting explicit fun and joy into words.....hehehe......:D

BM had been around for a long time and was a legend in her own sense after the former legend Porsche from the same house who was enforcely retired. Before I found Jaguar I've tried BM many times and must agree that she's good. She's one of those pioneers that does bbbj in many positions and she's a very seasoned gal and despite her age she's still quite popular with seasoned and even new bonkers who use to pen reports in the forum. One thing for sure is she's very hardworking resting only on friday.

Jaguar is of another generation and just came on the scene not long ago after Ferrari left the scene. Jaguar is good but elusive and when she's back in action she's always hot in demand. If you go to their homebase you will noticed that Jaguar's popularity outshines BM in a way..only thing is not many is penning except me.hehehe.....well, different strokes for different folks and both of them have their own to offer....forum or no forum there is always a queue so it doesnt really matters if I write....so I just share and speak my mind and whoever have faith in me can just pick up a piece of the action.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
03-06-2002, 03:24 AM
bro kid, I agree that they both ahd been around for some time and had a style o their own. That's why they are both still up there in the minds of many bonkers.

Saw BM today, her figure is still sexy and is better J but in the looks department J attracts me more than BM .... each to their own!

bro cuntking, J is very fair and had better boobs with pink nipples.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Cummon
03-06-2002, 07:46 AM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ya,bro kid,sure miss her hugs from behind,hands
on stray between thighs upon entering the room,
am rushing down to 2411 when she is still so fresh (^-^)

omnia
03-06-2002, 01:34 PM
kid, saw jaguar yesterday and booeey did she look tasty...short tight fitting dress...showing off that sexy fair bod and legs...not forgetting the fresh fair face...pouting red lips...and...playful sexy winks..."hello darling" thrown in for free hehehe...unfortunately i had my dish for the day...definitely next on my list...oooww;)

KID278
03-06-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Cummon

hehehe......:D bro cummon,...enjoy yourself.....she's always that fresh....hehehe.......and never work when not in the mood.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
03-06-2002, 02:52 PM
kid, saw jaguar yesterday and booeey did she look tasty...short tight fitting dress...showing off that sexy fair bod and legs...not forgetting the fresh fair face...pouting red lips...and...playful sexy winks..."hello darling" thrown in for free hehehe...unfortunately i had my dish for the day...definitely next on my list...oooww

omnia, catch her when she's around.....hehehe......:D she's elusive remember.....hehehe.......might be going down again...hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

billy007
03-06-2002, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Cummon

can i know what is 2411????anyway i would like to try Jaguar so where i can make booking or ask for her???any numbers ot provide?????

cuntking
04-06-2002, 12:45 AM
bro billy, before bro kid cums to soo you away. 2411 means Lor24 Hse 11. She like all Cat 150 gals can be called from any Cat 150 houses .... but at the current moment look for her from her own base 2411 as ahe is too hot

Originally posted by billy007

can i know what is 2411????anyway i would like to try Jaguar so where i can make booking or ask for her???any numbers ot provide?????

ming
04-06-2002, 01:45 AM
bro billy, before bro kid cums to soo you away. 2411 means Lor24 Hse 11. She like all Cat 150 gals can be called from any Cat 150 houses .... but at the current moment look for her from her own base 2411 as ahe is too hot

Wait he end up in really 2411 residential. It at jln molek a side rd off lor 24 no 11............hehehehe

cuntking
04-06-2002, 01:50 AM
opps .. I forgot now you are the Expert on Cars ... hee hee

bro kid, you must be proud of your 'tu di' ... ha ha ha

Originally posted by ming

Wait he end up in really 2411 residential. It at jln molek a side rd off lor 24 no 11............hehehehe

KID278
04-06-2002, 02:00 AM

hehehe.......:D bro cuntking.....I'm too tired to shoo him away after another great session today.....hehehe.....today someone waited for her at willie's place from afternoon till night nine plus.......hehehe.....it's ok lah...if want to get her at other house the timing must be right.....hehehe......

bro billy.....why 007 if you cant do simple intelligence.....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
04-06-2002, 02:03 AM
bro kid, we know bro prime also wait from 5 - 8pm+ and gave up ... hee hee ... luckily I don't bonk GL cars these days

hehehe.......:D bro cuntking.....I'm too tired to shoo him away after another great session today.....hehehe.....today someone waited for her at willie's place from afternoon till night nine plus.......hehehe.....it's ok lah...if want to get her at other house the timing must be right.....hehehe......

bro billy.....why 007 if you cant do simple intelligence.....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
04-06-2002, 02:03 AM

bro ming, so at long last you went to molek for her......hehehe....:D hope she did not disappoint you....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
04-06-2002, 02:07 AM
opps .. I forgot now you are the Expert on Cars ... hee hee

bro kid, you must be proud of your 'tu di' ... ha ha ha

bro cuntking, I'm a sharing brudder that is always humble and never proud....hehehe........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
04-06-2002, 02:21 AM
bro kid, we know bro prime also wait from 5 - 8pm+ and gave up ... hee hee ... luckily I don't bonk GL cars these days

bro cuntking, I thought she dont attract bro prime....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
04-06-2002, 03:42 AM

Bro cuntking are you waiting for the gal mazda?

ming
04-06-2002, 03:47 AM

bro ming, so at long last you went to molek for her......hehehe.... hope she did not disappoint you....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu, thanks for the great recommendation. The session is great, may read my FR on her........i had found my lover in GL......shifu and tu di after the same gal..........kekekekeke :p

KID278
04-06-2002, 09:29 AM

Shifu, thanks for the great recommendation. The session is great, may read my FR on her........i had found my lover in GL......shifu and tu di after the same gal..........kekekekeke

bro ming, have read your report and I believe she'll feel flatter you gave her so high ratings....hehehe......:D now you know why I have two darlings and she's the first.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
04-06-2002, 09:55 AM
Wah lan eh... I am so slow. I have been waiting for her for so long and now I am busy...

Really not fated leh... Hope she will be around for long before her next leave....

Cheers!
:(

KID278
04-06-2002, 10:11 AM
Wah lan eh... I am so slow. I have been waiting for her for so long and now I am busy...

Really not fated leh... Hope she will be around for long before her next leave....

Cheers!

bro zyxel, where there's a will there's a way....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Alami
04-06-2002, 10:43 AM

bro zyxel, where there's a will there's a way....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Hi bro! Is 2pm - 3pm a good time to go? tis my 1st time trying GL150. tks!

omnia
04-06-2002, 11:38 AM

omnia, catch her when she's around.....hehehe......:D she's elusive remember.....hehehe.......might be going down again...hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

wah lau man kid...yesterday's queue for jaguar must hv been jagantic...called for her at one of my regular joints...lucky gave a few other names too...4hrs later after i finished my bonk...still waiting for this gal...too hot to handle for now

KID278
04-06-2002, 12:26 PM

wah lau man kid...yesterday's queue for jaguar must hv been jagantic...called for her at one of my regular joints...lucky gave a few other names too...4hrs later after i finished my bonk...still waiting for this gal...too hot to handle for now

omnia, she's usually hot when back in action just that yesterday was abit unusual....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
04-06-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Alami

Hi bro! Is 2pm - 3pm a good time to go? tis my 1st time trying GL150. tks!

I think it is the best time. She should be working today...I will post later if she's not.:)

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
04-06-2002, 12:54 PM

bro ming, have read your report and I believe she'll feel flatter you gave her so high ratings....hehehe......:D now you know why I have two darlings and she's the first.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Hence, all your darlings and backups are mostly ang pai and always have to queue.............It's about time to go back to my own darling (a long break).

Alami
04-06-2002, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by KID278

I think it is the best time. She should be working today...I will post later if she's not.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Tks! will try tis afternoon.:D

ming
04-06-2002, 01:30 PM

Cheers!
:(

Bro zyxel01

If maggie of 2034A suit you, she is more best. Since your darling is on leave, she should be your next target.............

Cheers
Happy bonking

cuntking
04-06-2002, 03:09 PM
bro ming, who is yr darling? anyone I know?

bro zyxel, looks like our next meeting will be at 2411 liao ... when you free you let me know.

Bro zyxel01

If maggie of 2034A suit you, she is more best. Since your darling is on leave, she should be your next target.............

Cheers
Happy bonking

KID278
04-06-2002, 06:38 PM
bro ming, who is yr darling? anyone I know?

bro zyxel, looks like our next meeting will be at 2411 liao ... when you free you let me know.

told me she woke up very early to go uncle sam's place to settle some permit matters and work half day today.....back home sleeping now....hehehe.....:D according to her business was quiet this afternoon.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
05-06-2002, 01:37 AM

Hence, all your darlings and backups are mostly ang pai and always have to queue.............It's about time to go back to my own darling (a long break).

When these gals are good normally the queue is there....hehehe.......:D since you know where...when....and how to find them the queue usually will be short.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
05-06-2002, 02:26 AM
good stuff are worth the wait ... my waiting time record 4 hrs.

When these gals are good normally the queue is there....hehehe.......:D since you know where...when....and how to find them the queue usually will be short.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
05-06-2002, 02:53 AM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Maybe like you shifu, try to find more darlings than see who is free..........hehehehe

KID278
05-06-2002, 03:03 AM

Maybe like you shifu, try to find more darlings than see who is free..........hehehehe

yupz.....then you will not have stress and will have lesser anxiety....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
KId278.

ming
05-06-2002, 03:11 AM

yupz.....then you will not have stress and will have lesser anxiety....hehehe.....

Cheers.
KId278.

For me trying different gal also sometime very siah, don't know what to expect? Must learn from master prime too, stick to the few good one for the time being...........not like my previous past two encounter really make me sick........... ;)

KID278
05-06-2002, 03:30 AM

For me trying different gal also sometime very siah, don't know what to expect? Must learn from master prime too, stick to the few good one for the time being...........not like my previous past two encounter really make me sick...........

go slow on your decisions and trust your own instinct....if you are into repeats sustain the passions then you will not get tired with your darlings....dont go for new faces when not in the mood or when disappointment comes...it will be quite unbearable......hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
05-06-2002, 03:37 AM

go slow on your decisions and trust your own instinct....if you are into repeats sustain the passions then you will not get tired with your darlings....dont go for new faces when not in the mood or when disappointment comes...it will be quite unbearable......hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu how lah? My homework and instinct fail 2 out of three. And the one i enjoy but not for my repeat..........still is your darling who turn me on..........I will try my last target icccccceeee and see should i end my hunting mood...........:(

KID278
05-06-2002, 04:00 AM

Shifu how lah? My homework and instinct fail 2 out of three. And the one i enjoy but not for my repeat..........still is your darling who turn me on..........I will try my last target icccccceeee and see should i end my hunting mood...........

which ice are you referring to.....safe some to go for my second darling and you'll have another darling in your repeat list...hehehe......:D believe me....hehehe.....gwee's gals will be either your darlings or backups...hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
05-06-2002, 09:30 AM
Bro cuntking, if everyone is going to 2411 just for Jaguar, then I dun think it is a good idea to go there. Traffic jam leh... Anyway, when is your and everyone's next trip?

I am still unsure...

Cheers!

cuntking
05-06-2002, 11:57 AM
bro zyxel, I thought you gain for jaguar so must go 2411 lor .... for us we are comfortable around L16 and are there almost everyday. You available liao let me know the house and day lor.

Bro cuntking, if everyone is going to 2411 just for Jaguar, then I dun think it is a good idea to go there. Traffic jam leh... Anyway, when is your and everyone's next trip?

I am still unsure...

Cheers!

omnia
05-06-2002, 12:56 PM

and work half day today.....back home sleeping now....hehehe..... according to her business was quiet this afternoon.......

kid, a bit strange on the quiet bit...there were 2 punters waiting for her at the hse i was visiting yesterday...late afternoon the okt told them that she had sui kang liao...poor chaps looked a bit crestfallen...perenial gl politics at play perhaps:confused:

zyxel01
05-06-2002, 03:10 PM
bro zyxel, I thought you gain for jaguar so must go 2411 lor .... for us we are comfortable around L16 and are there almost everyday. You available liao let me know the house and day lor.

Yes, I can't wait to meet her. You sure you'll join me at 2411 without the rest of the bros?

Cheers!

KID278
05-06-2002, 08:05 PM

kid, a bit strange on the quiet bit...there were 2 punters waiting for her at the hse i was visiting yesterday...late afternoon the okt told them that she had sui kang liao...poor chaps looked a bit crestfallen...perenial gl politics at play perhaps

omnia, this time it wasnt politics....she went to bed around dawn yesterday and woke up at 8am to settle her permit matters...tired but to please her okt she went to work and seeing the quietness in the afternoon she knock off early and was back home at 6pm sleeping liao.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
05-06-2002, 11:05 PM
I will try, you SMS me the day and time lah .... I almost everyday at GL, go to other house is also normal.

Yes, I can't wait to meet her. You sure you'll join me at 2411 without the rest of the bros?

Cheers!

Alami
05-06-2002, 11:35 PM
Went 2 L2411 at 2.30pm yesterday n asked 4 J. Was told "i tan". Sat on the chair and past time reading papers. My turn came about 3.15pm.

1st impression of her ok. Gives friendly simile. Follow her 2 the room n closed door. She began hugging n kissing n I was taken back by her sudden affection. She stopped briefly 2 strip n continue 2 hug n kiss. I cannot tar han liao. Oso strip n she bring me 2 bath. She started 2 soap me all over n use her 2 nei nei to rub against my body. Then she hold my little bro n rub against her bk patch. WOW! The sensation was great! This goes on for a few minutes n we proceed 2 the bed. Near the bed n she started 2 bbbj me. 1st from the head n slowly down the shaft n 2 the balls n back 2 the top. The feeling was GOOD! I almost come n stopped her n started 2 lick her pussy. I was oridi very high n lick her furiously. Her moan and jerking excite me further. She then get me to sit on her bend legs and started another round of bbbj. Tis time it was deep sucking, slowly at first n building up momentum as it goes. This is shiok! I cannot stand liao n fj her w her on top n finishing w me on top. Exhausted, I lie on the bed n she gave me a little rubbing on my legs.

I never noe that tis kind of service is available! Will try again.:rolleyes:

ming
06-06-2002, 01:29 AM

which ice are you referring to.....safe some to go for my second darling and you'll have another darling in your repeat list...hehehe......:D believe me....hehehe.....gwee's gals will be either your darlings or backups...hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ok ok skip my own target ice, die die must try your second darling before she go on leave...........kekekkeke

KID278
06-06-2002, 03:21 AM

Ok ok skip my own target ice, die die must try your second darling before she go on leave...........kekekkeke

hehehe.......:D decide slowly lah....I believe you will not regret having faith in me....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
06-06-2002, 03:26 AM

hehehe.......:D decide slowly lah....I believe you will not regret having faith in me....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

You my shifu, i have 100% faith in you, and somehow our taste are almost the same...........since she not be working this friday, i will be going down next week, hope can get her.

KID278
06-06-2002, 03:59 AM

You my shifu, i have 100% faith in you, and somehow our taste are almost the same...........since she not be working this friday, i will be going down next week, hope can get her.

told me will work on saturday....hehehe......:D she's elusive and not many days left...catch her or you will have to wait for next month...hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
06-06-2002, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Alami

bro alami, so you enjoyed a piece of the action at last...hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
07-06-2002, 10:41 PM
good stuff are worth the wait ... my waiting time record 4 hrs.

bro cuntking, homebase 4 hrs is a long time....must be a gem....I think I too ever waited quite long for some gals in the past....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
KId278.

zyxel01
11-06-2002, 04:54 PM
Yes, I have finally got Jaguar!! It was on the first day when our new HQ (1612) opened for business.

Thanks, bro KID. A very good recommendation indeed. I have been waiting to get her for more than 3 months. That was my first time. Like bro Ming said, WOW!!! Bro Prime and bro Cumdinger. A must try. 2-way traffic all the way.

Jaguar, or no, looks like my Xin Xin is now placed after you....

Will definitely look for her again. Provided my working schedule is not so tight.

Cheers!

ming
11-06-2002, 05:49 PM
Yes, I have finally got Jaguar!! It was on the first day when our new HQ (1612) opened for business.

Thanks, bro KID. A very good recommendation indeed. I have been waiting to get her for more than 3 months. That was my first time. Like bro Ming said, WOW!!! Bro Prime and bro Cumdinger. A must try. 2-way traffic all the way.

Will definitely look for her again. Provided my working schedule is not so tight.

Cheers!

Happy to see you have a good bonk.................cheers

KID278
11-06-2002, 07:39 PM

Cheers!

bro zyxel, glad to hear that you have faith in me and have enjoyed a good bonk on the occasion of a new house opening...hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
11-06-2002, 08:00 PM

bro zyxel, glad to hear that you have faith in me and have enjoyed a good bonk on the occasion of a new house opening...hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Well bro KID, my next target would be Hui Yu. But she seems to be quite illusive already. Is it true?

Actually till now, I am still thinking of the great bonk I had with Jaguar, really makes me hard-on again...

Cheers!

KID278
11-06-2002, 08:47 PM

Well bro KID, my next target would be Hui Yu. But she seems to be quite illusive already. Is it true?

Actually till now, I am still thinking of the great bonk I had with Jaguar, really makes me hard-on again...

Cheers!

bro zyxel, Jaguar was my first darling and will remain so....hehehe......:D hui yu unpleasantly I have to drop her.....I did not see her or contact her anymore....hehehe......she's elusive alright but should be around this week as she's due to go on mandatory leave next week....hehehe......

Happy bonking...

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
12-06-2002, 12:17 AM

bro zyxel, Jaguar was my first darling and will remain so....hehehe......:D hui yu unpleasantly I have to drop her.....I did not see her or contact her anymore....hehehe......she's elusive alright but should be around this week as she's due to go on mandatory leave next week....hehehe......

Happy bonking...

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu

Today try your second darling Hui Yu, I felt that Xiu Wen is better for me...........May be too high expectation after trying Jaguar, It's just a average bonk for me...........Saw Jaguar at tommy's place today, try to hide away but she saw me and gave a sweet smile.....Jaguar you still my lover lah..............hehehehehe

Jang5556
12-06-2002, 01:03 AM

Happy bonking...

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid, you dropyour darling Hui Yu ? How come ? I had her yesterday. Still super solid and the best smile in GL !!

regards

Jang

cuntking
12-06-2002, 01:18 AM
bro zyxel, looks like you really had a great time at 1612's opening today... hee hee .. she cum before you ... *wink wink*

anyway now you know why I follow Tommy lor .... you tested how fast he can get a gal lah ... in fact Jaguar was there for a total of 5 session the whole day.

Cheers!

cuntking
12-06-2002, 01:23 AM
bro jang, have to agree with you that she still has that killing smile, saw her at new HQ serving 3 customers.

bro ming, maybe you never get to try her 'scissors legs' that's why you find her SOP .... but you did say that she can bj better?

bro kid, looks like you lost the magic with your darling too ..... this type of stuff happens, maybe you should try her after her break!

Originally posted by Jang5556

Bro Kid, you dropyour darling Hui Yu ? How come ? I had her yesterday. Still super solid and the best smile in GL !!

regards

Jang

KID278
12-06-2002, 03:05 AM

regards

Jang

well bro jang, let's just say unpleasant things happens between us...details not nice to disclose.......I have to drop her......hehehe.......:D agree that she's still super solid.....but good things always comes to an end......hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
12-06-2002, 03:16 AM

well bro jang, let's just say unpleasant things happens between us...details not nice to disclose.......I have to drop her......hehehe.......:D agree that she's still super solid.....but good things always comes to an end......hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu

Drop your darling still so happy, you really "mei liang xin"...........hehehehe...........or you finally had to choose one only.......kekekekeke

KID278
12-06-2002, 03:28 AM

Shifu

Today try your second darling Hui Yu, I felt that Xiu Wen is better for me...........May be too high expectation after trying Jaguar, It's just a average bonk for me...........Saw Jaguar at tommy's place today, try to hide away but she saw me and gave a sweet smile.....Jaguar you still my lover lah..............hehehehehe

bro ming, maybe her frame is not to your liking or xiu wen is more romantic....hehehe......:D I will convey your words to jaguar....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
12-06-2002, 03:35 AM

bro ming, maybe her frame is not to your liking or xiu wen is more romantic....hehehe......I will convey your words to jaguar....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Her fame same with xiu wen, don't know why? May be we can't click or other reason...........For jaguar don't need to convey the message, she can read from the forum herself as what i heard she already know who i am...........really peisah.........may be can pass the message to her that don't ask people whether they know me or not.........wait kena flame by other bros......:(

KID278
12-06-2002, 03:48 AM

Her fame same with xiu wen, don't know why? May be we can't click or other reason...........For jaguar don't need to convey the message, she can read from the forum herself as what i heard she already know who i am...........really peisah.........may be can pass the message to her that don't ask people whether they know me or not.........wait kena flame by other bros......

you will be surprise that there are people asking her about you....hehehe.......:D nevertheless as a chat subject she will normally and curiously ask her customers but never probes....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
12-06-2002, 03:51 AM

you will be surprise that there are people asking her about you....hehehe.......:D nevertheless as a chat subject she will normally and curiously ask her customers but never probes....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

What people ask her about me? Don't try to pull my leg, should be correct people asking about you where she trying to hint.......kekekeke

The_Hustler
12-06-2002, 04:01 AM

Happy bonking...

Cheers.
Kid278.

Oops...unpleasantly? Perhaps some money problems? Nah...just guessing.... hope you'll get over her soon but since u mostly at Gwee's place..kinda weird to drop her as you'll be seeing her often. Time to change target!

Always
Kaypoh69

KID278
12-06-2002, 04:02 AM

What people ask her about me? Don't try to pull my leg, should be correct people asking about you where she trying to hint.......kekekeke

I am not pulling legs...you'll never know that those you know asking about you.....hehehe......:D I know there are people asking about me....it doesnt matter....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
12-06-2002, 04:06 AM

I am not pulling legs...you'll never know that those you know asking about you.....hehehe......:D I know there are people asking about me....it doesnt matter....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Those i know ask about me, what is this all about? May be that they are trying to discreet themselves............hehehehe........jaguar, such a intelligent gal know it all (just a matter of time or she already know)..

KID278
12-06-2002, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by kaypoh69

Oops...unpleasantly? Perhaps some money problems? Nah...just guessing.... hope you'll get over her soon but since u mostly at Gwee's place..kinda weird to drop her as you'll be seeing her often. Time to change target!

Always
Kaypoh69

uneasy maybe but nothing weird about....we have no quarrels.....hehehe.......:D change of targets happens all the time besides I am a nomad that roams and dont stay in one house all the time or for long...they understands.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
12-06-2002, 04:42 AM

Those i know ask about me, what is this all about? May be that they are trying to discreet themselves............hehehehe........jaguar, such a intelligent gal know it all (just a matter of time or she already know)..

she is intelligent and knows you alright...the next time you see her you will find out.....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
12-06-2002, 05:05 AM

Shifu

Drop your darling still so happy, you really "mei liang xin"...........hehehehe...........or you finally had to choose one only.......kekekekeke

bro ming, it's a cruel world and in this game I am always a happy man......hehehe........:D staying happy.....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
12-06-2002, 05:15 AM

bro kid, looks like you lost the magic with your darling too ..... this type of stuff happens, maybe you should try her after her break!

bro cuntking, it wasnt the lost of magic thingy I drop her for a reason...unfortunate but have to......hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

The_Hustler
12-06-2002, 05:33 AM

bro cuntking, it wasnt the lost of magic thingy I drop her for a reason...unfortunate but have to......hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

She must be a lucky girl...now KID discards her...Kaypoh picks up the pieces (3 sessions in 2 days!) after "missing" her for almost 3 years! She was worth my wait...and since my Zui Ai, she's the only one that's good enough to fork my $300.

Have another chat with her Kid, dun let it go to waste.

Happy go lucky
Kaypoh69

zyxel01
12-06-2002, 09:31 AM
Jaguar... oh..... I am still drooling thinking of you....

:D

cuntking
12-06-2002, 12:34 PM
bro kid, for what ever reason, I believe that you know what you are doing and what is best for the both of you. I shall not ask anymore as this is between you and her and will respect your decision.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jang5556
12-06-2002, 07:37 PM
Jaguar... oh..... I am still drooling thinking of you....

Bro Zyxel01,

Tried sending you a mail but doesn't seem to be working. can you send me one so I can get your e-mail address ?

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
12-06-2002, 07:41 PM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Understood Bro Kid, nothing last forever right ? Good luck with the next darling !!!

regards

Jang

KID278
12-06-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by kaypoh69

She must be a lucky girl...now KID discards her...Kaypoh picks up the pieces (3 sessions in 2 days!) after "missing" her for almost 3 years! She was worth my wait...and since my Zui Ai, she's the only one that's good enough to fork my $300.

Have another chat with her Kid, dun let it go to waste.

Happy go lucky
Kaypoh69

yupz kaypoh, the dropping seems rather abrupt and wasteful but one have to move on......thanks for the advice anyway......if ever the chat is necessary will pick it up....hehehe....... :D enjoy yourself while she's still around....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
12-06-2002, 08:32 PM

Understood Bro Kid, nothing last forever right ? Good luck with the next darling !!!

regards

Jang

yupz bro jang, happiness we are after....happiness shall prevails.....I have my first darling and some backups to fall back when necessary if I am still around....hehehe.......:D overseas will be miserable......haiz......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jang5556
12-06-2002, 08:38 PM

yupz bro jang, happiness we are after....happiness shall prevails.....I have my first darling and some backups to fall back when necessary if I am still around....hehehe.......:D overseas will be miserable......haiz......

Cheers.
Kid278.

You overseas as well ? Same here man. Stuck in HK again after a day in Shenzhen.I have to say though that it seems to be a 3-1 woman-man ratio in Shenzhen, specifically Luohu !!!

BTW, read somewhere that you are at Gwee's most of the time. Wonder if we have run into each other.....

Regards

Jang

KID278
12-06-2002, 09:39 PM

You overseas as well ? Same here man. Stuck in HK again after a day in Shenzhen.I have to say though that it seems to be a 3-1 woman-man ratio in Shenzhen, specifically Luohu !!!

BTW, read somewhere that you are at Gwee's most of the time. Wonder if we have run into each other.....

Regards

Jang

Not yet...I am still fighting miserably not to go....it is long duration type so very reluctant to go........haiz......:(

I moved around alot but gwee's was my frequent stopping point at one time.....we could have met....I dont know....I still drop in once in a while though not very often......I am always alone so any house is not a problem for a nomad like me.....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jang5556
12-06-2002, 10:03 PM

Not yet...I am still fighting miserably not to go....it is long duration type so very reluctant to go........haiz......:(

I moved around alot but gwee's was my frequent stopping point at one time.....we could have met....I dont know....I still drop in once in a while though not very often......I am always alone so any house is not a problem for a nomad like me.....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid,

We seem to be more similar than I thought. I am always alone also. talk to guys who may be there but do not attempt anything more. Totally impartial as far as GL and Dudes go.

I still use Gwee's place exclusively as I feel comfortable there. Can't really be bothered to start again with another OKT.

Overseas is never good. I am out of the country about 12 days in a month and that is enough for me.

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
12-06-2002, 10:06 PM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Good that you still have your first darling. I lost mine and will never be able to replace her. Oh well, nothing last forever.

regards

Jang

KID278
13-06-2002, 12:06 AM

Bro Kid,

We seem to be more similar than I thought. I am always alone also. talk to guys who may be there but do not attempt anything more. Totally impartial as far as GL and Dudes go.

I still use Gwee's place exclusively as I feel comfortable there. Can't really be bothered to start again with another OKT.

Overseas is never good. I am out of the country about 12 days in a month and that is enough for me.

Regards

Jang

bro jang, given a choice no one will want to go overseas....but then livelihood is concerned....I came back for the cny festival break and had been delaying and fighting not to go till now.....haiz.....

gwee's place is comfortable alright but I have this habit of swinging around when the moods call......hehehe....okts I am not so bothered.....good ones I stay longer....not so good ones after a bonk I move.......hehehe.....maybe someday we will meet.....hehehe......

our styles are indeed similar on the lone part....me too will chat with anyone that talks to me but strictly gl and nothing personal...hehehe...... :D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
13-06-2002, 12:16 AM

Good that you still have your first darling. I lost mine and will never be able to replace her. Oh well, nothing last forever.

regards

Jang

darlings comes along as you move along....it's a matter of how you play the game but then it is like what you say not forever as these gals comes and goes so does we.....hehehe......:D dont fret....they are out there and will come along.......hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
13-06-2002, 02:22 AM

darlings comes along as you move along....it's a matter of how you play the game but then it is like what you say not forever as these gals comes and goes so does we.....hehehe......:D dont fret....they are out there and will come along.......hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu

Totally agreed, now i am in daring season.........hehehhe

cuntking
13-06-2002, 02:39 AM
bro zyxel, went for her again at new HQ. Two sessions in two days.

Shifu

Totally agreed, now i am in daring season.........hehehhe

ming
13-06-2002, 03:03 AM

WOW!!!!!!!!!!again he will shout. So now the bet on bro zyxel will went for her tomorrow?

cuntking
13-06-2002, 03:06 AM
bro ming, that I not sure but I can bet with you that Juguar will hold the record at 1612 with the most sessions ... 5 on 1st day of opening and 4 on 2nd day of party.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!again he will shout. So now the bet on bro zyxel will went for her tomorrow?

ming
13-06-2002, 03:09 AM
bro ming, that I not sure but I can bet with you that Juguar will hold the record at 1612 with the most sessions ... 5 on 1st day of opening and 4 on 2nd day of party.

Shifu you regret or not, soon jaguar will retired as all the jedi master are there............:D

cuntking
13-06-2002, 03:16 AM
bro ming, don't worry about her, no jedi can defeat her .... I don't even dare to try yet ... need more commando training.

Shifu you regret or not, soon jaguar will retired as all the jedi master are there............:D

ming
13-06-2002, 03:19 AM
bro ming, don't worry about her, no jedi can defeat her .... I don't even dare to try yet ... need more commando training.

You not jedi but milkdi master, wait become aeroplane than how lah? :p

KID278
13-06-2002, 04:57 AM

Shifu you regret or not, soon jaguar will retired as all the jedi master are there............

there will always be terrorist around but I believe she like most other gals can handle it....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
13-06-2002, 05:03 AM

hehehe......:D bro zyxel....be forewarned dont fall.....hearts are fragile....you might not be able to handle it...hehehe......

Cheers.
KId278.

zyxel01
13-06-2002, 09:42 AM

hehehe......:D bro zyxel....be forewarned dont fall.....hearts are fragile....you might not be able to handle it...hehehe......

Cheers.
KId278.

Yes bro KID, I can't handle it!! I am out of my mind!! Ahh!!!!!

Have finally found a match for my favourite Xin Xin. Wondering when is Xin Xin back.

Bro cuntking, please help me check with Tommy if she is back.

Well guys, don't think you will see me for the next 1 or 2 weeks. No money lah....

Cheers!

Jang5556
13-06-2002, 09:56 AM

Have finally found a match for my favourite Xin Xin. Wondering when is Xin Xin back.

Well guys, don't think you will see me for the next 1 or 2 weeks. No money lah....

Cheers!

Bro Zyxel, You shoot so much these last few days now no more supply coming to help you reload ? heheheheh

Regards

Jang

like2bonk
13-06-2002, 10:10 AM
Had Jaguar this week...
Looks (3/10), Way overrated by the others
BBBJ (7/10) Great but only above average
Boobs (6/10) Not my type
FJ (6/10) My small-bro not keen to work that day. Not her fault.
AJ (8/10) Some mint service, quite sioak
Overall service (9/10) GF treatment, chatty.
Body (6/10) Avg GL std
3-yr veteran. Not my type.

zyxel01
13-06-2002, 10:24 AM

Bro Zyxel, You shoot so much these last few days now no more supply coming to help you reload ? heheheheh

Regards

Jang

Oh.. I have supplies down there all the time. Only problem is supplies from my poctket is not enough...

Any installment plan from the bank?

Cheers!

zyxel01
13-06-2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by like2bonk
Had Jaguar this week...
Looks (3/10), Way overrated by the others
BBBJ (7/10) Great but only above average
Boobs (6/10) Not my type
FJ (6/10) My small-bro not keen to work that day. Not her fault.
AJ (8/10) Some mint service, quite sioak
Overall service (9/10) GF treatment, chatty.
Body (6/10) Avg GL std
3-yr veteran. Not my type.

Glad that she is not your type...hehehe...

cuntking
13-06-2002, 11:58 AM
bro zyxel, I will keep you informed when Xin Xin is back ... should be soon ... you sure you can wait for 1-2 weeks? Don't call me today and say you on the way and ask Tommy to book Jaguar for you ... hee hee

Cheers!

Jang5556
13-06-2002, 11:59 AM

Oh.. I have supplies down there all the time. Only problem is supplies from my poctket is not enough...

Any installment plan from the bank?

Cheers!

Bro, installment plan ? None I am afraid. Have to reintroduce your Bro to Mrs PALMer and her five daughters if feel the urge during this period hehehehe

Regards

Jang

zyxel01
13-06-2002, 12:30 PM
bro zyxel, I will keep you informed when Xin Xin is back ... should be soon ... you sure you can wait for 1-2 weeks? Don't call me today and say you on the way and ask Tommy to book Jaguar for you ... hee hee

No lah... I will not call you. I will go straight to 2411 and call her... hehehe...

zyxel01
13-06-2002, 12:37 PM

Bro, installment plan ? None I am afraid. Have to reintroduce your Bro to Mrs PALMer and her five daughters if feel the urge during this period hehehehe

Regards

Jang

Yap... got to DIY... otherwise overflow lah...
How I wish I can sell them for money and go to GL...

cuntking
13-06-2002, 12:39 PM
bro zyxel, just make sure that you don't call her and go straight to her personel home .... ha ha ha

remember the drink milk, no need to bring cow home ..... also don't let the cow bring you home ..... hee hee

No lah... I will not call you. I will go straight to 2411 and call her... hehehe...

ming
13-06-2002, 12:40 PM
bro zyxel, just make sure that you don't call her and go straight to her personel home .... ha ha ha

remember the drink milk, no need to bring cow home ..... also don't let the cow bring you home ..... hee hee

Don't bring the cow home, but the cow bring you home is different. The BOB prime never said cannot lah............How The best can or not the cow bring you home?:p

zyxel01
13-06-2002, 12:46 PM

Don't bring the cow home, but the cow bring you home is different. The BOB prime never said cannot lah............How The best can or not the cow bring you home?:p

Bro Ming, have you decided to call Jaguar again?

Have you tried Xin Xin before?

Cheers!

ming
13-06-2002, 12:51 PM

Bro Ming, have you decided to call Jaguar again?

Have you tried Xin Xin before?

Cheers!

Bro zyxelo1, sure to try jaguar again and many times but not now as my time is not enough.

Have not try Xin Xin yet.

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
13-06-2002, 01:02 PM
Don't Let the Cow bring you home, is I say one lah.

Jang5556
13-06-2002, 10:46 PM

Yap... got to DIY... otherwise overflow lah...
How I wish I can sell them for money and go to GL...

Bro, unfortunately these girls are an expensive "hobby" !!!!!

regards

Jang

KID278
14-06-2002, 02:16 AM

Cheers!

hehehe.......:D bro zyxel....the power of her grace...hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
14-06-2002, 02:23 AM
Don't Let the Cow bring you home, is I say one lah.

The cow bring you home, you think what you so handsome. Don't bring the cow home, you think what you so rich..........:p ........The GL cow will cost a million..........That's the reason, i only bring the snapple bottle home collecting ???????? after the session........hehehehe

KID278
14-06-2002, 05:54 AM

Bro, unfortunately these girls are an expensive "hobby" !!!!!

regards

Jang

expensive indeed.....they strains our accounts giving us only moments of joy and leaving only memories that will eventually fade with time...........:p

Cheers.
KId278.

Jang5556
14-06-2002, 09:11 AM

expensive indeed.....they strains our accounts giving us only moments of joy and leaving only memories that will eventually fade with time...........:p

Cheers.
KId278.

heheheh that's like Fang Ling and me. Didn't even remember until I read my own FR on her !!

regards

Jang

KID278
14-06-2002, 09:38 AM

heheheh that's like Fang Ling and me. Didn't even remember until I read my own FR on her !!

regards

Jang

hehehe.....:D memories can be recalled but never the joy......

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
14-06-2002, 09:55 AM

regards

Jang

That's right. FRs written by yourself can also be used as a tool to rekindle your desire for that gal. I have been reading my FRs on Xin Xin (my fav), and is now waiting for her to come back.

Bro Jang, do try her when she is back to work. She is from 2833. She can be commando or gf, very hard working. Read my FR on her.

Cheers!

KID278
14-06-2002, 10:47 AM

That's right. FRs written by yourself can also be used as a tool to rekindle your desire for that gal. I have been reading my FRs on Xin Xin (my fav), and is now waiting for her to come back.

Bro Jang, do try her when she is back to work. She is from 2833. She can be commando or gf, very hard working. Read my FR on her in dude.

Cheers!

her aggro might suit bro jang unless he forego the boobs department like in the case of sing ice but ice though more matured have better looks and more aggro....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jang5556
14-06-2002, 01:31 PM

Bro Jang, do try her when she is back to work. She is from 2833. She can be commando or gf, very hard working. Read my FR on her in dude.

Cheers!

Bro Zyxel, Xin Xin is on my list already !! From your recommendation of course !! How do I get her to be a commando rather than girlfriend ? Any special password that you and her might have come up with ? hehehehe

And you are right about reading old FR's. I read my FR on East the other day and she is now high on my list of repeats soon. Same for Hui Yu. So long haven't had her. Ready my FR and had a great time with her last week.

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
14-06-2002, 01:34 PM

her aggro might suit bro jang unless he forego the boobs department like in the case of sing ice but ice though more matured have better looks and more aggro....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

If she has aggro, then I will try. No problem with regards to looks or tits. While they are nice to have, a wild sex crazy girl with no tits and not so great looks jumping all over me definitely beats a good looking girl with my ideal body. My example is Sammyone. She has the ideal looks and body for me. Tanned also !! But service for me is not to my taste so I will not repeat her now.

Regards

Jang

cuntking
14-06-2002, 01:46 PM
bro jang, Xin Xin is sure wild .. up and cuming commando

Sammi1 should inprove in a few weeks time, very well trained by us ... hee hee

zyxel01
14-06-2002, 02:44 PM

Bro Zyxel, Xin Xin is on my list already !! From your recommendation of course !! How do I get her to be a commando rather than girlfriend ? Any special password that you and her might have come up with ? hehehehe

And you are right about reading old FR's. I read my FR on East the other day and she is now high on my list of repeats soon. Same for Hui Yu. So long haven't had her. Ready my FR and had a great time with her last week.

Regards

Jang

Bro Jang, there is no special password to go commando. Once in the room, french her, grope all over her, and she will get the hint. You'll be surprise what she will do to you. Tell her you want 2 shots. Anyway, do you go for 2 shots? Her 2 shots are both fj, not cim, then fj.

Solid enough? YOu can finger her, suck her titts, she will like it.

Enjoy!!

(PS. I am getting a hard-on while writing this ...)
Cheers!

zyxel01
14-06-2002, 02:54 PM
Well guys, I have not gone down to look for Jaguar yesterday, 13 June 2002. That is 1 day without Jaguar....

Must loon....Arhhhhhh!!!!!

ming
14-06-2002, 05:04 PM
Well guys, I have not gone down to look for Jaguar yesterday, 13 June 2002. That is 1 day without Jaguar....

How about one month or one year without jaguar.......hehehe

zyxel01
14-06-2002, 07:29 PM

Sure can... but with Xin Xin hehehe...

KID278
14-06-2002, 07:41 PM

bro zyxel, why are you in agony....hehehe.......:D if you fall I will be guilty in a way.....hehehe.....was with her yesterday....she knock off early.....tired and not feeling too good I guess.....

Cheers.
KId278.

ming
14-06-2002, 07:47 PM

Sure can... but with Xin Xin hehehe...

Then how about month or one year without Xin Xin and Jaguar........hehehe

How is Xin Xin better or Jaguar better or seeing the Xin Xin and kena eatan by Jaguar better.............kekekke

KID278
14-06-2002, 07:50 PM

bro ming, so when will you be seeing her again....hehehe......:D there will be things for you to catch up I presumed....hehehe...btw your msg box is choking....must be a busy man....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
14-06-2002, 08:33 PM

bro ming, so when will you be seeing her again....hehehe......:D there will be things for you to catch up I presumed....hehehe...btw your msg box is choking....must be a busy man....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Not this week or next, very busy nowsaday. Really miss her, but still got my own darlings not visit yet........hehehehe.......Now i am planning for 4 bonk per month starting july. One week visit one darling and the last bonk up to me to choose who.......kekekkeke

KID278
15-06-2002, 04:58 AM

Not this week or next, very busy nowsaday. Really miss her, but still got my own darlings not visit yet........hehehehe.......Now i am planning for 4 bonk per month starting july. One week visit one darling and the last bonk up to me to choose who.......kekekkeke

hehehe......:D you are indeed a busy man......dont stress yourself...you are not suppose to.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

digimood
15-06-2002, 11:25 AM

hehehe......:D you are indeed a busy man......dont stress yourself...you are not suppose to.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Can Jaguar be rated as top of the pop?
Else who can be the 1st?

I also want Jaguar!

digimood...

zyxel01
15-06-2002, 02:56 PM

bro zyxel, why are you in agony....hehehe.......:D if you fall I will be guilty in a way.....hehehe.....was with her yesterday....she knock off early.....tired and not feeling too good I guess.....

Cheers.
KId278.

I guess she knock-off early cos she knows I am not seeing her. Chay... like real ah....

Bro Ming, if no Jaguar, and Xin Xin, then Maggie lah, still got Yoki, Yoko, and many more... Haven'try Hui Yu yet...

Cheers!

ming
15-06-2002, 03:54 PM

I guess she knock-off early cos she knows I am not seeing her. Chay... like real ah....

Bro Ming, if no Jaguar, and Xin Xin, then Maggie lah, still got Yoki, Yoko, and many more... Haven'try Hui Yu yet...

Cheers!

You got alot of backups, good for you..........kekekeke

KID278
15-06-2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by digimood

Can Jaguar be rated as top of the pop?
Else who can be the 1st?

I also want Jaguar!

digimood...

bro digimood

I will say no one tops ratings in this game.....jaguar is my first darling alright but that may not be the case to everyone......have a piece of the action and you will have a rating for her....hehehe......:D

happy bonking...

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
15-06-2002, 07:01 PM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Why am i not suppose to? Time not enough, not that rich to call my three darlings at one session....................Stressssssssssss

KID278
16-06-2002, 01:55 AM

Why am i not suppose to? Time not enough, not that rich to call my three darlings at one session....................Stressssssssssss

time and money is always a problem to everybody and is a different kind of stress....I guess in this game we release one kind of stress but increase another.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-06-2002, 05:46 AM

Cheers!

so you told her before she knock off.....hehehe......:D wow! your backups are those I like too....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
16-06-2002, 01:10 PM
bro kid and bro zyxel, then I think you two better not cheong together .... don't want to see my good brothers fighting over gals ... ha ha ha

so you told her before she knock off.....hehehe......:D wow! your backups are those I like too....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-06-2002, 01:32 PM
bro kid and bro zyxel, then I think you two better not cheong together .... don't want to see my good brothers fighting over gals ... ha ha ha

bro cuntking, looking at zyxel's list we are very much going after similar type of gals.....hehehe........:D the meat and poison thingy is partly detoxicated....well, a coin can be used to avoid a fight if ever we cheong together...hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
16-06-2002, 01:39 PM
bro kid, some times we even let our lower heads rule over our upper head....... the urge and lust to be decided bya coin .... I think you guys should just sandwich lah (2 guy 1 gal)

bro cuntking, looking at zyxel's list we are very much going after similar type of gals.....hehehe........:D the meat and poison thingy is partly detoxicated....well, a coin can be used to avoid a fight if ever we cheong together...hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
16-06-2002, 04:20 PM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro KID and cuntking,

At most we do tama with the gal lah.. 1 gal 2 guys... something different. Then we share the $150, still 2 shot per session mah...

Cheers!

ming
16-06-2002, 04:40 PM

Cheers.
Kid278.

It look like we have the same backups too, had not try yoki, yoko and xin xin. But now totally on jaguar..............

Cheers
Ming

KID278
16-06-2002, 05:18 PM
bro kid, some times we even let our lower heads rule over our upper head....... the urge and lust to be decided bya coin .... I think you guys should just sandwich lah (2 guy 1 gal)

bro cuntking, me not into orgy....besides these gals never allows....hehehe.......:D coin can decide unless there is more than two then will need a dice.......hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-06-2002, 05:28 PM

Bro KID and cuntking,

At most we do tama with the gal lah.. 1 gal 2 guys... something different. Then we share the $150, still 2 shot per session mah...

Cheers!

bro zyxel, good arithmatics....it'll will be wonderful if that ever happens...then I'll try to look into this game....hehehe...... :D wishful thinking.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-06-2002, 05:38 PM

It look like we have the same backups too, had not try yoki, yoko and xin xin. But now totally on jaguar..............

Cheers
Ming

I'm always totally on jaguar when she's around.....hehehe.....:D Oops! she's not working today.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
16-06-2002, 05:42 PM

I'm always totally on jaguar when she's around.....hehehe.....:D Oops! she's not working today.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

May be celebrating father's day with you................hehehehe

KID278
16-06-2002, 06:03 PM

May be celebrating father's day with you................hehehehe

so perhaps you care to join us....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
16-06-2002, 06:27 PM

so perhaps you care to join us....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Sure, why not?

KID278
17-06-2002, 01:50 AM

Sure, why not?

told me she will work on monday......you can join if you want....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
18-06-2002, 07:15 AM

If she has aggro, then I will try. No problem with regards to looks or tits. While they are nice to have, a wild sex crazy girl with no tits and not so great looks jumping all over me definitely beats a good looking girl with my ideal body. My example is Sammyone. She has the ideal looks and body for me. Tanned also !! But service for me is not to my taste so I will not repeat her now.

Regards

Jang

she has aggro alright but not the destroying type like sing ice doing the compass turn.....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jang5556
18-06-2002, 08:43 AM

she has aggro alright but not the destroying type like sing ice doing the compass turn.....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Currently have my sights locked in on August. Saw her Sunday and she looked good. Bing Bing will have to wait !!

regards

Jang

ming
18-06-2002, 10:12 AM
Bro Kid

Yesterday waited for three hrs plus at tommy place, still no sight of her. Instead try MG which is from her base too, she also another good gal around...............hehehehe

lancerglxi
18-06-2002, 11:51 AM
Decided to drive Jaguar a few days ago. Have not tried her for few months. What happended to her? She looks worn out. I thinks we are 'driving' the little daring too much!

cuntking
18-06-2002, 01:22 PM
bro ming, at least you got lucky with your bonk ..... Mr R also got lucky, after you left, Jaguar came and he celebrated his win and party with her. However he say ok bonk ... hmmm ... each to his own lah.

Bro Kid

Yesterday waited for three hrs plus at tommy place, still no sight of her. Instead try MG which is from her base too, she also another good gal around...............hehehehe

KID278
18-06-2002, 02:30 PM

Currently have my sights locked in on August. Saw her Sunday and she looked good. Bing Bing will have to wait !!

regards

Jang

august is a good choice....quite a hot property of michael and margaret at one time but if I remember correctly boobs just a handful......hehehe........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
18-06-2002, 02:37 PM
bro kid, August is still hot according to the brothers at HQ and also in my target list.

But bro jang, her boobs may not be suitable for us, so do you want service or boobs? Some times drink too much milk also must change to eat chilli.

august is a good choice....quite a hot property of michael and margaret at one time but if I remember correctly boobs just a handful......hehehe........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jang5556
18-06-2002, 02:56 PM
bro kid, August is still hot according to the brothers at HQ and also in my target list.

But bro jang, her boobs may not be suitable for us, so do you want service or boobs? Some times drink too much milk also must change to eat chilli.

Bro King, boobs are important but not the only thing for me. I am diversifying a little hehehehe If only boobs important, I would be "living" in Sammione's house as physically, she has everything for me. But.....

Anyway, saw August close up on Sunday and I think she is well worth trying. Her shape seems to indicated doggy style for me. Guess I have to check if this is true or not heheheheh

Regards

Jang

cuntking
18-06-2002, 03:01 PM
bro jang, you try then let me know lah ... but I don't think it will be bad as Tommy kept recommending her to us and many brothers try at HQ and gave their thumbs up.

Bro King, boobs are important but not the only thing for me. I am diversifying a little hehehehe If only boobs important, I would be "living" in Sammione's house as physically, she has everything for me. But.....

Anyway, saw August close up on Sunday and I think she is well worth trying. Her shape seems to indicated doggy style for me. Guess I have to check if this is true or not heheheheh

Regards

Jang

KID278
18-06-2002, 03:07 PM

bro cuntking, have not seen her for quite a while....one of the elusive type too.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jang5556
18-06-2002, 03:10 PM
bro jang, you try then let me know lah ... but I don't think it will be bad as Tommy kept recommending her to us and many brothers try at HQ and gave their thumbs up.

Bro King, don't worry man, the target is locked in, my finger is on the firing button. Except cannot go tonight. F**k !!!! Must wait till tomorrow and knowing my luck, tomorrow they will either say 'waiting" and then wait long time or "not working".

Never mind, definite FR on this chick within the next week. Jang has spoken bwhahhahhah

regards

Jang

cuntking
18-06-2002, 03:12 PM
hmmm ..... bro kid, have you been visiting her base too? Did see her last week at HQ leh.

bro cuntking, have not seen her for quite a while....one of the elusive type too.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
18-06-2002, 05:23 PM
hmmm ..... bro kid, have you been visiting her base too? Did see her last week at HQ leh.

bro cuntking, not recently but she has been elusive since last year....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
18-06-2002, 08:46 PM
Bro Kid

bro ming, is that so.....she told me she did go to tommy's in the night....well, there is always a next time.....if your timing is not right and with little waiting time....her homebase is a better place to see her.....hehehe.......:D

happy bonking....

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
19-06-2002, 01:25 AM
bro kid, it was Mr R that had her last night .... as for bro ming, he still got her at HQ today but it seems that she is not his lucky cow. He went in with her with Italy leading 1-0, cummed out level game ..... so instead of I paying for his session, he have to pay for me ... hee hee

bro ming, should have stick with MG .... ha ha ha

bro ming, is that so.....she told me she did go to tommy's in the night....well, there is always a next time.....if your timing is not right and with little waiting time....her homebase is a better place to see her.....hehehe.......:D

happy bonking....

Cheers.
Kid278.

TRtipsters
19-06-2002, 02:34 AM
bro kid, it was Mr R that had her last night .... as for bro ming, he still got her at HQ today but it seems that she is not her lucky cow. He went in with her with Italy leading 1-0, cummed out level game ..... so instead of I paying for his session, he have to pay for me ... hee hee

i second that vote ... actually u should go for Italy .. with both session at the same time maybe can double heng ... but for now MG is the topscorer for the heng heng cat ...

KID278
19-06-2002, 05:12 AM
bro kid, it was Mr R that had her last night .... as for bro ming, he still got her at HQ today but it seems that she is not his lucky cow. He went in with her with Italy leading 1-0, cummed out level game ..... so instead of I paying for his session, he have to pay for me ... hee hee

yo bro cuntking, she's not the lucky cow she should not be the unlucky either....dont know how the bets go between you but for ming to be on italy which has a lousy team today is a bad choice.....hehehe......:D anyway the ball is round....it rolls...you dont win you lose......hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
19-06-2002, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by lancerglxi
Decided to drive Jaguar a few days ago. Have not tried her for few months. What happended to her? She looks worn out. I thinks we are 'driving' the little daring too much!

you sure she looks worn out....anyway she knows when to rest.....she had a long weekend rest just last week...hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
19-06-2002, 08:29 PM

Bro King, don't worry man, the target is locked in, my finger is on the firing button. Except cannot go tonight. F**k !!!! Must wait till tomorrow and knowing my luck, tomorrow they will either say 'waiting" and then wait long time or "not working".

Never mind, definite FR on this chick within the next week. Jang has spoken bwhahhahhah

regards

Jang

bro jang, you can lock the rest but not the timing....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jang5556
20-06-2002, 11:08 AM

bro jang, you can lock the rest but not the timing....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid, we both were right about the timing. Man, she is one popular girl now and I think this forum has a lot to thank for that. Pisses me off a little as I am sure that a whole load of guys are calling her without even seeing her because of FR's in this forum. Talk about buying blind and trusting advertisments !!

Anyway, was waiting for her yesterday and took too damn long. Had the ever reliable Ice instead. Reload and go target August again.

BTW, saw Maggie yesterday as well. She had this great dress on where the neckline plunges straight down and her two tits are squashed together giving her a great cleavage. She is also on the radar !!! hehehe

Regards

Jang

ming
21-06-2002, 02:45 AM

yo bro cuntking, she's not the lucky cow she should not be the unlucky either....dont know how the bets go between you but for ming to be on italy which has a lousy team today is a bad choice.....hehehe......:D anyway the ball is round....it rolls...you dont win you lose......hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Lucky cow or not can't blame anyone, it's only myself to blame why gamble and it's my life to blame myself than anyone else.

Shifu, wonderful bonk with her again. But me myself to blame again..........very peisah..........think also want to laugh.....told her about it and she laugh too........kekekeke

She is very funny too, may someone in a bad mood after the bonk also will turn into good mood.

Wisher her all the best in the coming years.

Cheers
Ming

KID278
21-06-2002, 03:02 AM

Lucky cow or not can't blame anyone, it's only myself to blame why gamble and it's my life to blame myself than anyone else.

Shifu, wonderful bonk with her again. But me myself to blame again..........very peisah..........think also want to laugh.....told her about it and she laugh too........kekekeke

She is very funny too, may someone in a bad mood after the bonk also will turn into good mood.

Wisher her all the best in the coming years.

Cheers
Ming

bro ming, I too went to see her again....she's forever that cheerful...hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
21-06-2002, 03:10 AM

bro ming, I too went to see her again....she's forever that cheerful...hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

I wonder how can she be such cheerful all day long? She the real professional in GL than anyone else. As what i read fm your post that she not in a mood don't work, these really gain my true respect to her professional. How things goes for you today with her? Seems like you are the one that fall for her........hehehehe.....1 week at least 3 times with her............hahaha..........but than it's we that choose to paly the game and our own life to rule.

For me i really miss my first darling, you know who but can't find the time to visit her. Already miss her for a month plus.

Cheers for more happy bonking
Ming

KID278
21-06-2002, 03:52 AM

I wonder how can she be such cheerful all day long? She the real professional in GL than anyone else. As what i read fm your post that she not in a mood don't work, these really gain my true respect to her professional. How things goes for you today with her? Seems like you are the one that fall for her........hehehehe.....1 week at least 3 times with her............hahaha..........but than it's we that choose to paly the game and our own life to rule.

For me i really miss my first darling, you know who but can't find the time to visit her. Already miss her for a month plus.

Cheers for more happy bonking
Ming

hehehe......:D so she told you that.....what a naughty gal...always good....hehehe.....

oh ya...not much profile on your first darling nowadays...well, you can and will find time when the misses gets stronger...believe me...I seldom goes wrong....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
21-06-2002, 04:01 AM

hehehe......:D so she told you that.....what a naughty gal...always good....hehehe.....

oh ya...not much profile on your first darling nowadays...well, you can and will find time when the misses gets stronger...believe me...I seldom goes wrong....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

You post it in the forum you forget? what see you monday wanted to join me? than visit her again on thusday.......hehehe......so you are the one who actually fall......kekeke...........but wish that not to be too hard or else will hurt.

My first darling cannot compare to yours as she not that professional at all, can't handle her own mood anyway. But still each to his own cases.

Cheers
Ming

KID278
21-06-2002, 07:21 AM

You post it in the forum you forget? what see you monday wanted to join me? than visit her again on thusday.......hehehe......so you are the one who actually fall......kekeke...........but wish that not to be too hard or else will hurt.

My first darling cannot compare to yours as she not that professional at all, can't handle her own mood anyway. But still each to his own cases.

Cheers
Ming

hehehe......:D you sure can remember well.....hehehe.....I think all my bones are broken...hehehe......I would have read ashes to ashes...dust to dust long ago if I cant break the fall.....hehehe.....actually she's quite bothered by some family matters today but she handles it pretty well and still maintains that she's not her usual self and felt sorry if she had faulted in anyway......

so long as you like your first darling.....professional or not....it doesnt really matters.....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
22-06-2002, 12:43 AM

hehehe...... you sure can remember well.....hehehe.....I think all my bones are broken...hehehe......I would have read ashes to ashes...dust to dust long ago if I cant break the fall.....hehehe.....actually she's quite bothered by some family matters today but she handles it pretty well and still maintains that she's not her usual self and felt sorry if she had faulted in anyway......

so long as you like your first darling.....professional or not....it doesnt really matters.....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Yes, I got good memories and can remember all the gals that i had bonked............hehehehe...........because only few of them.......kekeke

Are you in search for a second darling? Seems like she will be going on leave soon as what you had posted.:p

Sent my best regards to her and her family.

Cheers
Ming

KID278
22-06-2002, 07:17 AM

Yes, I got good memories and can remember all the gals that i had bonked............hehehehe...........because only few of them.......kekeke

Are you in search for a second darling? Seems like she will be going on leave soon as what you had posted.

Sent my best regards to her and her family.

Cheers
Ming

Sadly I'm fighting miserably not to go overseas so not really in mood to search....hehehe.....:D in the case of she going on the elusive again then maybe I'll think of the search if I'm still around.

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
22-06-2002, 09:55 AM
bro kid, looks like you had been fighting for sometime, more than 6 months? .... time to end the war ... hee hee

Sadly I'm fighting miserably not to go overseas so not really in mood to search....hehehe.....:D in the case of she going on the elusive again then maybe I'll think of the search if I'm still around.

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-06-2002, 10:14 AM
bro kid, looks like you had been fighting for sometime, more than 6 months? .... time to end the war ... hee hee

bro cuntking, yupz, I came back for the cny festival till now....the destination is not a very good spot and is not very happening....I have to keep fighting until all avenue runs out or something better comes up....hehehe....:D the war must go on....for better or for worst......

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
22-06-2002, 04:47 PM

Sadly I'm fighting miserably not to go overseas so not really in mood to search....hehehe..... in the case of she going on the elusive again then maybe I'll think of the search if I'm still around.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Never mind, if she going on the elusive again. I would lend you my snapple bottle...........:p

KID278
22-06-2002, 09:48 PM

Never mind, if she going on the elusive again. I would lend you my snapple bottle...........

dont know how snapple bottle works.....hehehe......:D hope I can dont use it....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
23-06-2002, 04:19 PM

dont know how snapple bottle works.....hehehe...... hope I can dont use it....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bring the bottle into the room and ask the gals to do it for you and you will learn from there...........hehehehe...........but don't get addicted pls..............:p

KID278
23-06-2002, 10:32 PM

Bring the bottle into the room and ask the gals to do it for you and you will learn from there...........hehehehe...........but don't get addicted pls..............

sadly I always get addicted to things that gives me excitement....hehehe......:D hopefully the gals wont run away when they sees the bottle.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
23-06-2002, 11:13 PM

sadly I always get addicted to things that gives me excitement....hehehe...... hopefully the gals wont run away when they sees the bottle.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Oh better not to have too much excitement, we all together nearly 100yrs old. My advice is that you go for medical check-up on the heart like me before using it..........wait the heart cannot take it..........than i will be the culprit:p

cuntking
24-06-2002, 12:39 AM
bro kid, jaguar not working today, so did you get the snapple bottle from bro ming? hee hee hee

dont know how snapple bottle works.....hehehe......:D hope I can dont use it....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-06-2002, 12:42 AM

Oh better not to have too much excitement, we all together nearly 100yrs old. My advice is that you go for medical check-up on the heart like me before using it..........wait the heart cannot take it..........than i will be the culprit

no worry....I have a strong heart......excitement may even make it stronger.....still dont know what the bottle can do but certainly cannot harm me.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-06-2002, 03:45 AM
bro kid, jaguar not working today, so did you get the snapple bottle from bro ming? hee hee hee

bro cuntking, she took another long weekend.....told me will be working on monday......hehehe......:D still thinking how snapple bottle works....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
24-06-2002, 11:57 AM
bro kid, looks like your darling really knows how to take care of herself ..... in your arms over the weekends ... hee hee

as for the snapple bottle, you must ask Master Jedi of Snapple Bottles, ming.

bro cuntking, she took another long weekend.....told me will be working on monday......hehehe......:D still thinking how snapple bottle works....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
25-06-2002, 01:36 AM

bro cuntking, she took another long weekend.....told me will be working on monday......hehehe......still thinking how snapple bottle works....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Don't stress yourself too much on the usage of the snapple bottle..........hehehehe..............pay for my session and i will tell you............kekekeke:p

cuntking
25-06-2002, 01:45 AM
bro ming, nice to see you with your darling at hq ... I still don't know what is so good about her ... hmm .... each to his own hor

Don't stress yourself too much on the usage of the snapple bottle..........hehehehe..............pay for my session and i will tell you............kekekeke:p

ming
25-06-2002, 02:01 AM
bro ming, nice to see you with your darling at hq ... I still don't know what is so good about her ... hmm .... each to his own hor

Bro cuntking

You are right each to his own.

My first darling got the looks for me. My second darling got the one of the best service and was playful. While my third darling which are good in FJ. Too bad as what bro prime had said still unable to find that three in one for me. If not will only have one darling and also save alot of money and time.;)

cuntking
25-06-2002, 02:16 AM
bro ming, I can only help you save time with at the same price ... call 3 of them to trema together lor

Bro cuntking

My first darling got the looks for me. My second darling got the one of the best service and was playful. While my third darling which are good in FJ. Too bad as what bro prime had said still unable to find that three in one for me. If not will only have one darling and also save alot of money and time.;)

KID278
25-06-2002, 02:17 AM
bro kid, looks like your darling really knows how to take care of herself ..... in your arms over the weekends ... hee hee

as for the snapple bottle, you must ask Master Jedi of Snapple Bottles, ming.

bro cuntking, she knows what she's doing...at the least not that elusive for now.....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
25-06-2002, 02:28 AM

Bro cuntking

If there is ever one gal that has what you mentioned, she should call 3 in 1. No gals in gl ever name that yet..hehehe...something new.

Prime2000

ming
25-06-2002, 02:28 AM
bro ming, I can only help you save time with at the same price ... call 3 of them to trema together lor

Thanks for your advice, i am not that rich.......... :(

cuntking
25-06-2002, 02:41 AM
bro kid, you are right, saw her at HQ again ..... I think by now she knows who I am .... bro ming was with us .... haiz kana decoded again.

bro cuntking, she knows what she's doing...at the least not that elusive for now.....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
25-06-2002, 02:48 AM
bro kid, you are right, saw her at HQ again ..... I think by now she knows who I am .... bro ming was with us .... haiz kana decoded again.

I never saw her today lah, went for dinner with prime, glstunner and durids. May be she only know you as the big monk........hehehe

cuntking
25-06-2002, 02:55 AM
yes Little Begger .. hee hee

I never saw her today lah, went for dinner with prime, glstunner and durids. May be she only know you as the big monk........hehehe

ming
25-06-2002, 03:03 AM
yes Little Begger .. hee hee

Why you both had a talk in the hall or she she had pay her respect to the big monk?:p

cuntking
25-06-2002, 03:09 AM
bro ming, she paid respect to the big brother (da ga) lah.

Why you both had a talk in the hall or she she had pay her respect to the big monk?:p

ming
26-06-2002, 09:25 AM
Bro prime

My shifu is too challenge you for the title of "Yi Da............." Taking aday break form the forum so far............... :D

So now you got two challengers one for the BoB and the other for the CoC..............kekekekeke

TRtipsters
26-06-2002, 11:31 AM
Bro prime

My shifu is too challenge you for the title of "Yi Da............." Taking aday break form the forum so far............... :D

So now you got two challengers one for the BoB and the other for the CoC..............kekekekeke

ah ming dun worry for bro prime lah .... his "Yi Dai ..............." so bloody long ... even there's challengers, oso won't be able to challenge him to even half of the title conferred to him (or self declared????)

cuntking
26-06-2002, 03:53 PM
bro ming, no wonder never see your shifu for a few days ...... J also missing .... hee hee

Bro prime

ming
27-06-2002, 11:07 PM
bro ming, no wonder never see your shifu for a few days ...... J also missing .... hee hee

Wonder my shifu also injuried his head or neck?:p

cuntking
28-06-2002, 12:23 AM
I don't think so ....... anyway I saw his darling at HQ today, she kept smiling at us and looking around, so bro kid should be around

Wonder my shifu also injuried his head or neck?:p

ming
28-06-2002, 01:27 AM
I don't think so ....... anyway I saw his darling at HQ today, she kept smiling at us and looking around, so bro kid should be around

You never ask her where is my shifu? She may be looking for you to try her. Anyway, had you try her before?

cuntking
28-06-2002, 01:34 AM
bro ming, I never talk to her lah see her siao siao today keep smiling and looking around HQ ... quite a few guys around so she very interested to know who is who

I still training hard with commandos before I try her ... hee hee

You never ask her where is my shifu? She may be looking for you to try her. Anyway, had you try her before?

ming
28-06-2002, 01:41 AM
bro ming, I never talk to her lah see her siao siao today keep smiling and looking around HQ ... quite a few guys around so she very interested to know who is who

Don't need to train, if you fail then come out half way and i will take over...............:p

cuntking
28-06-2002, 01:47 AM
so now you promoted to Cheif trainer .. want to take over my shifu, Mr S?

Don't need to train, if you fail then come out half way and i will take over...............:p

ming
28-06-2002, 01:57 AM
so now you promoted to Cheif trainer .. want to take over my shifu, Mr S?

You must be joking, i where got standard...........still must learn from you..........just that if you fail, i go in for 1 min also shiok........:p

zyxel01
29-06-2002, 04:27 PM

bro cuntking, dun be like me wait wait wait, scully retire liao...

Cheers!

cuntking
30-06-2002, 03:07 AM
bro zyxel, the next time you try her, you ask her when will she retire into your house bed lor .. hee hee

bro cuntking, dun be like me wait wait wait, scully retire liao...

Cheers!

KID278
30-06-2002, 04:21 AM

yo bro cuntking, you are right....I'm still around and kicking...hehehe........:D got bogged down by some family matters...haiz......hardly have time and mood to surf......

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
30-06-2002, 04:27 AM
yo brother kid ... welcome back ... I was dozing off when your nick make my eyes go wide ... missing you .. hee hee

anyway glad to have you back and hope that all is well.

Don't worry your darling is well taken care of at HQ see her almost everyday .... she trying hard to know who is who ... ha ha ha

yo bro cuntking, you are right....I'm still around and kicking...hehehe........:D got bogged down by some family matters...haiz......hardly have time and mood to surf......

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
30-06-2002, 04:49 AM
yo brother kid ... welcome back ... I was dozing off when your nick make my eyes go wide ... missing you .. hee hee

Don't worry your darling is well taken care of at HQ see her almost everyday .... she trying hard to know who is who ... ha ha ha

bro cuntking, I'm fine and well...thanks.....just that not much time and lousy mood only.....glad to hear that you and people in hq treats my little darling well......hehehe......:D she's a smart gal and it will not take her long to find out...as a matter of fact when I spoke to her.....she mentioned seeing you everyday there so more or less knows who you are.....nothing to hide anymore....she knows.....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
30-06-2002, 04:52 AM
There are quite a few of us there everyday ..... hmm ... but if she so smart then there does my chance of trying her ... don't like to have a session with gals that know who am I .... except my 4 princesses ... 2 of them cuming back soon .. hee hee

bro cuntking, I'm fine and well...thanks.....just that not much time and lousy mood only.....glad to hear that you and people in hq treats my little darling well......hehehe......:D she's a smart gal and it will not take her long to find out...as a matter of fact when I spoke to her.....she mentioned seeing you everyday there so more or less knows who you are.....nothing to hide anymore....she knows.....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
30-06-2002, 06:19 AM
There are quite a few of us there everyday ..... hmm ... but if she so smart then there does my chance of trying her ... don't like to have a session with gals that know who am I .... except my 4 princesses ... 2 of them cuming back soon .. hee hee

I've probed many a time about forumers that sees her but she's not telling...if that's what you are worry about.....I dont think she'll chat about forum unless you starts it....hehehe.......:D even if there is a chat just withhold your profile and the guessing game continues.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

slashGNR
30-06-2002, 11:43 AM
Intend to check her out on the 4th of July, hopefully she's working on that day otherwise will ask OKT to recommend a tall and good service gal....

Adios...

KID278
30-06-2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by slashGNR
Intend to check her out on the 4th of July, hopefully she's working on that day otherwise will ask OKT to recommend a tall and good service gal....

Adios...

she most probably will be going for a few days leave starting 4th of july....dont know....havent make up her mind yet...perhaps you want to catch her on the 3rd or earlier before she goes......hehehe.....:D oh btw, american independence had nothing to do with her....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
30-06-2002, 01:57 PM

Wonder my shifu also injuried his head or neck?

bro ming, head and neck ok.....just the mind got bogged....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
30-06-2002, 03:25 PM
once in the hall of HQ, she did ask one of the regulars there who is who from the forum and I think he just laughed and walk away ... GL is such a healthy game, body and mind must work hard .... hee hee

I've probed many a time about forumers that sees her but she's not telling...if that's what you are worry about.....I dont think she'll chat about forum unless you starts it....hehehe.......:D even if there is a chat just withhold your profile and the guessing game continues.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

slashGNR
30-06-2002, 05:14 PM

she most probably will be going for a few days leave starting 4th of july....dont know....havent make up her mind yet...perhaps you want to catch her on the 3rd or earlier before she goes......hehehe.....:D oh btw, american independence had nothing to do with her....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Thanks for the info...keep my finger cross on that day...

BTW....I was born on the 4th of July....

Adios...

Jang5556
30-06-2002, 07:11 PM

Bro King,

Bro Kids daring is Jaguar ? Was down at GL yesterday and for the first time in a long time, the OKT for Jaguar was "offering" her around. Wow, must be hard times !!

Also another first was saw two young guys and they each rejected East and Yan Er. Wah lao....... Not sure who or what they were looking for !!!

Regards

Jang

zyxel01
30-06-2002, 10:22 PM
Well, I am on reservist now, actually. It will end on 2 July. Hope that we can out process early and if there is time, I may shoot straight to Tommy's place and look for her.

Jaguar... I miss you!!!

Cheers!