PDA

View Full Version : orchard towers gals

tigershark1010
25-03-2003, 09:43 PM
read a lot about the gals at Orchard Towers and decided to visit the place a couple of weeks ago out of curiousity. after checking out the various pubs, wandered into ipanema. sat down with a drink and watched the people coming and going. it looked like the gals were mostly thai or filipinos. tried approaching a couple of them, but none of them seemed interested in me. they seemed more interested in the white guys, who were mostly ignoring them. what do you say to these gals to get them interested?

majere
25-03-2003, 10:26 PM
Are you sure?
The time i went, all the gals come flocking leh.....

Just be careful and make sure the "girl" is a girl hor :P

CPTMiller
25-03-2003, 11:47 PM
Depend loh.
Sometimes they want Ang mo rather then local.
:cool:

davidona
26-03-2003, 12:04 AM
from what i understand (think it was also mentioned in a newspaper article quite some time back) that they try to avoid locals or even people who look like locals. Just passing on what i heard. hope it helps.

mimimi
26-03-2003, 12:30 AM
walao fcuked up leh, like that!

djuan6453
26-03-2003, 11:21 AM
Just try to make eye contact and smile at the gals that take your fancy. If they don't respond, don't push it. After all there are plenty of gals around, sooner or later you will get a response (unless you look like Frankenstein!).

It's true the gals prefer Ang Mohs, coz they usually don't bargain as hard on prices. Also the perception is that they treat the gals like human beings whereas locals tend to treat them like sex machines.

Not saying that the above is true but just what the gals perceive. Don't let it discourage you though. It is possible for locals to pick up gals there, just that you have to work harder than the white guys.

I've picked up a few gals at Orchard Towers in my time (Thai, Filipina & Indo). I even once picked up a Russian gal who was great fun both in & out of bed. I've regretted ever since that I didn't try to stay in contact with her!

andrew1149
26-03-2003, 03:53 PM
It's not true that they are interested in Ang Mos.Once u made eye contact with them and suggested buying them drinks, the next moment u will be surround by the gal friends. Be careful, for these gals will push u to buy them drinks.If u don't facy them,reject them. If not, u will regret it.Usually, these gals asking price for st is $150, for overnight is $250-$300 ( depends on the timings).

Happy cheonging but stay alert. That's my advice.

etnic
26-03-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by andrew1149
It's not true that they are interested in Ang Mos.Once u made eye contact with them and suggested buying them drinks, the next moment u will be surround by the gal friends.

No, it's true :(

Some girls won't even come to your table if you make eye contact and ask them to come over. That's what happened to me last night. Local men got bad reputation becoz of some lousy fcukers who fcuk and run away.

But luckily also true that there are gils who are still willing/desperate enough to take that chance with us.

As for the flocking phenomenon, only happens mostly to ang mo. For us locals, the most is 1 girl for each guy at the table.

paul
26-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Buy lady drinks then all go to your table. Not really value for money cos 1 lady cost $12.50 at crazy horse & no gurantee they stay longer than 5 mins. but that's life.

Paul

stingray88
26-03-2003, 09:21 PM
most of the thai and filipino gals are highly suspicious of local as they may be AV.....everytime I go with AngMo frens....they are very wild. Even I go with my lady colleagues, I can still get them around me.....you may need to be a regular face and be more daring...watch for the buying signals

andrew1149
27-03-2003, 03:53 PM
Totally agreed with bro stringray88. If u cheong this place 3-4 times a week there, the gals there will flock to u once they see u at the doorsteps. But the problems is $$$. It dam ex to cheong there.

Cum_all_day
27-03-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by majere
Are you sure?
The time i went, all the gals come flocking leh.....

Just be careful and make sure the "girl" is a girl hor :P

bro, i think the heshe r all rad 3rd or 4rd floor, 2nd floor dont really have.

Cum_all_day
27-03-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by stingray88
most of the thai and filipino gals are highly suspicious of local as they may be AV

i ever been taught by a FL in OT in how to identify the AV. they normally come in a group of 4 or more ppls. within the group, ther will have mixed races, some even have female with them. they only drink orange juice or coke bec on duty. i think they know how to see whether AV or not lar. maybe tat day u go more male than female so they got choices n dont need biz from u leh? try going on sunday nite, less yang, more yin.

siaoCB
27-03-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Cumaalladay
bro, i think the heshe r all rad 3rd or 4rd floor, 2nd floor dont really have.

at 3rd floor don"t go to rainforest Disco.............Faaking Barman i caught him using recycle beer...........meaning they use leftover beer and top up with fresh beer...............knn economic bad no need to do this right.........CB

sleazerat
30-03-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by etnic
No, it's true :(

Some girls won't even come to your table if you make eye contact and ask them to come over. That's what happened to me last night. Local men got bad reputation becoz of some lousy fcukers who fcuk and run away.

But luckily also true that there are gils who are still willing/desperate enough to take that chance with us.

As for the flocking phenomenon, only happens mostly to ang mo. For us locals, the most is 1 girl for each guy at the table.

Was it really that bad that night?? I think of a few reasons why those gers would prefer Ang Mohs
1) White trash don't give a damn whether they real woman or not
2) White trash loaded or appear to be loaded with $$$
3) White trash cannot be AV lah!!!

Few ger did approach us that night wat!!! Maybe you were busy on the pool table. A few came sat on the same table while I was alone. But first question they'll ask would be... "where you come from??".... could be a screening question on their part ... Anyway when I speak English.... 8 out 10 thinks that I'm from White trash land.... when I speak Mandarin.... 8 out 10 think I from China. I must be watching too much Hollywood and working with too many CHinese Nationals

But than again... I'm still rather paranoid whether or not they are real woman....

etnic
31-03-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by sleazerat

Few ger did approach us that night wat!!! Maybe you were busy on the pool table. A few came sat on the same table while I was alone.

But than again... I'm still rather paranoid whether or not they are real woman....

Those that approached our table too manly liao. *shiver*
It's the nicely operated ones which I was calling for and those kanna rejected lor.

No need to feel paranoid coz it's true...most of them are not real...hehe heheh... Take Spaceman's advice and switch off your brain. Helps protect your sanity.

monstermadness
01-04-2003, 11:24 AM
was over at orchard towers yesterday. piang eh, saw alot of chixs sitting around the area, they are damm pretty man. but i don't know if they are males or what...

anyway, it's kinda true that the girls are interested only in the whites... they 'seem' to have more money than us... someway somehow..

cheongkid
01-04-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Cumaalladay
i ever been taught by a FL in OT in how to identify the AV. they normally come in a group of 4 or more ppls. within the group, ther will have mixed races, some even have female with them. they only drink orange juice or coke bec on duty. i think they know how to see whether AV or not lar. maybe tat day u go more male than female so they got choices n dont need biz from u leh? try going on sunday nite, less yang, more yin.
regarding AV, got one funny incident which happened to me personally. one night after clubbing, myself (Chinese) and 2 Indian friends approached an OKT outside OT to get us some gals. after many fruitless phone calls by the OKT as many girls not working due to many AV raids that night, i finally got myself a PRC and my friends got themselves Thai or Myanmar, can't remember. while checking in at the hotel, my girl got a phone call and suddenly dashed out. the 2 other girls also followed suit.

what the ****! found out later from OKT that the girls got the wind from somewhere that AV was in the area and we were suspected to be AV officers! what luck! i think if our group are to sit at a coffeeshop during weekends, all the bookies will siam us cos they might think we are CID!

THIS IS NOT APRIL FOOL'S JOKE! :p

liketoplay
01-04-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by monstermadness
was over at orchard towers yesterday. piang eh, saw alot of chixs sitting around the area, they are damm pretty man. but i don't know if they are males or what...

anyway, it's kinda true that the girls are interested only in the whites... they 'seem' to have more money than us... someway somehow..

not true that they have more money than us lah.... just that when you're on holiday you tend to be more generous and willing to spend...... girls also flock to us when we are in thailand , indonesia , china , etc....

cheongkid
01-04-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by liketoplay
not true that they have more money than us lah.... just that when you're on holiday you tend to be more generous and willing to spend...... girls also flock to us when we are in thailand , indonesia , china , etc....
correct, it's because they all have a notion that foreigners are rich and more willing to spend. oh thailand, was treated like a king down there...

meatlover
01-04-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by siaoCB
at 3rd floor don"t go to rainforest Disco.............Faaking Barman i caught him using recycle beer...........meaning they use leftover beer and top up with fresh beer...............knn economic bad no need to do this right.........CB

Go Planet Virgin ... House pour bottles S$130 (after +++) only ...

cuntfusing
22-09-2003, 11:56 PM
Hi, I am new here, have been lurking for some time.

so...
all the gals at Crazy Horses are not gals?

and just asking

any bro here tried to follow the "gal" back to hotel before?

care to share any experience?

berg51
23-09-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by cuntfusing
Hi, I am new here, have been lurking for some time.

so...
all the gals at Crazy Horses are not gals?

and just asking

any bro here tried to follow the "gal" back to hotel before?

care to share any experience?

There are real girls there. Just be sure that you got the real ones. :)

cuntfusing
23-09-2003, 12:49 AM
I am 99% sure all of them are not real girls

so when a real girl does come along

I am also not sure she is a girl..............

any other way to know?

berg51
23-09-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by cuntfusing
I am 99% sure all of them are not real girls

so when a real girl does come along

I am also not sure she is a girl..............

any other way to know?

When they speak, you will be able to tell.

seekfun
23-09-2003, 11:40 AM
Was at Crazy Horse last Wednesday. Met this gal, then pretty. But dun know whether real gal or not. Anyway was talking to her, then the waitress came and asked to order a drink. I signalled for the waitress to wait but she kept insisting I placed an order. Got so pissed off and left the place.

torque6
27-09-2003, 03:32 AM
Was at top 10 last night. Not bad, expected Geylang that type of girls. To my surprised, most of the girls are quite young, and very fair.. Will cheong again very soon.

seekfun
27-09-2003, 09:57 AM
From the observation made after few visits to Orchard Tower, most inside Crazy Horse are not real gals. Seems like difficult to find real gals in Crazy Horse. But the one at level one seems to have more real gal, mainly from phillipines.

Just to check, do you all cheong alone or with frens? I figured that more fun if cheong with others. So anyone wants to cheong OT together next week?

seekfun
02-10-2003, 10:23 AM
Was at Borders last nite after a meeting near there. Browse the books till bout 9.30pm. Nothing to do so proceed to Orchard Towers. Met this "gal" quite pretty and talk to her (of course buy her a drink).

Then 'she' very frank tell me she is not a lady, but a 'ladyboy' not have operation yet. Which means 'she' is a chick with a dick.

After letting me touch touch her body, she wanted to go with me. I quickly siam away as thought of a dick b4 me, yaaakkkkkk.

dinoleep
02-10-2003, 10:01 PM
OT does have gems at times, one has to be patient on 2nd & 4th floor, best time is 9-11pm, where human traffic flow is heavy.

To be safe, u can also sit @ monkey restaurant (opp orchard ktv)which offer open view to chic come to work between 8-9pm; good stock-check position.:D

bearhug
03-10-2003, 01:11 AM
so where can we find real gals at OT? i mean which pub?

heard not long ago that there used to be school girls hanging around there to earn some quick bucks, is that still true now?