PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed

tabbilicious
31-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Guys,

in what kind of circumstances will you apologise to a girl after having a sexual encounter with her?

cunt_search
01-01-2009, 10:32 AM
Guys,

in what kind of circumstances will you apologise to a girl after having a sexual encounter with her?

funny now new samsters start with 15 points?

if willin party what there to apologise
if not willing apologise also no use...

tabbilicious
01-01-2009, 11:40 AM
we didnt end up having sex. but when the whole thing was over. he kept on apologising. and say that we could have ended up making a big mistake. and he went on apologising. until i got super pissed off. i dont know why.

DO_I_BJ
01-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Guys,

dude ur question doesnt make sense. why do you need to apologise to her unless u raped her.

tabbilicious
01-01-2009, 01:01 PM
dude ur question doesnt make sense. why do you need to apologise to her unless u raped her.

brother. he apologised to me.. neither do i know why he apologise to me.

DO_YOU_BJ
01-01-2009, 05:55 PM
brother. he apologised to me.. neither do i know why he apologise to me.

For all you know, he was apologising to you cos he did something to someone behind your back??????????????????

silverblue
01-01-2009, 06:54 PM

Based on my professional observation, TS is not a dude, TS is a female. So there could be 2 senarios:

No 1. TS = Female; She had sex with a man and the man keep apologize to her.

No 2. TS= Male; He had sex with another man and afterwards the man keep apologize to him.

Now i am confuse. :confused:

TS, can you clarify the which senario are you in now?

cunt_search
01-01-2009, 08:01 PM
now i oso curious & cuntfused:confused:
sexual encounter, touch no poke ah
maybe cannot up & apologise???

tabbilicious
01-01-2009, 08:08 PM
im a female.

we didnt have sex. he persuaded me to give him a bj. i gave in. but when everything finished. he kept apologising to me. he said he cannot control himself when he's me.

mujii
01-01-2009, 08:34 PM
we didnt end up having sex. but when the whole thing was over. he kept on apologising. and say that we could have ended up making a big mistake. and he went on apologising. until i got super pissed off. i dont know why.
maybe he is trying to impress you by trying to be a gentleman :D

applepie99
01-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Maybe he has STD, therefore after having sex with you, he has to apologize? :D:D:D

DO_I_BJ
01-01-2009, 10:08 PM
ok. TS is girl. Nearly had sex with guy. guy apologised cause might end up a big mistake and kept apologising. TS pissed off.

whether the guy apologise or don't apologise doesnt matter. the main thing is He thinks fucking TS will be a big mistake. I don't see why should u be pissed off unless u like that guy and he rejected the sex. hmmm more info would be better TS.

qw2op
01-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Maybe he has STD, therefore after having sex with you, he has to apologize?

or mayb ... his cd hd broken halfway ... or he poked holes wif a pin in his cd b4hand ... :eek:

:p :D

colins
02-01-2009, 12:31 AM
My experience for one particular girl, I felt guilty because I do not like her at all, yet had 'sexual encounters' with her. I had the urge to apologise or at least to make it up to her. Although she initiated the first touch which ultimately led to sex, she did say she like me and asked if I like her. I kept quiet to this question, her reply was I know you dun but its ok, I'll still give it to you.

Anyway, we were too far down the path to stop, both of us were already naked and cuddling, half drunk and breathing each other's breath. We remain good friends till today, she still tell me many intimate things without reservation. But I do kept the distance, basically for the benefit of avoiding my own guilt from coming up again.

tabbilicious
02-01-2009, 01:38 AM
My experience for one particular girl, I felt guilty because I do not like her at all, yet had 'sexual encounters' with her. I had the urge to apologise or at least to make it up to her. Although she initiated the first touch which ultimately led to sex, she did say she like me and asked if I like her. I kept quiet to this question, her reply was I know you dun but its ok, I'll still give it to you.

Anyway, we were too far down the path to stop, both of us were already naked and cuddling, half drunk and breathing each other's breath. We remain good friends till today, she still tell me many intimate things without reservation. But I do kept the distance, basically for the benefit of avoiding my own guilt from coming up again.

thanks. i think you answered my doubts clearly. thanks.

:D

colins
02-01-2009, 03:35 AM
thanks. i think you answered my doubts clearly. thanks.

:D

I think you already knew the answer before my post. Let him go, you may gain a friend instead. ;)

demonhunter
02-01-2009, 07:49 AM
I Think he apologized because he didn't return u the favor

tabbilicious
02-01-2009, 10:32 AM
hmmm. i think he apologised cause he clearly knows that we wont be together. and he still want to have sexual encounters with me i think. nevermind, i let go already. i dont want to be in a difficult position too. oh well.

thanks to all the korkors out there!

tabbilicious
02-01-2009, 10:58 AM
I Think he apologized because he didn't return u the favor

i think he apologised because he know he will never love me.

tabbilicious
02-01-2009, 11:06 AM
I think you already knew the answer before my post. Let him go, you may gain a friend instead. ;)

maybe you were right. i was just seeking for assurance for my answer. i just ended the whole thing. we cant be friends too. cos if we are still friends. it wont be that simple. we'll end up making the mistake again.

colins
02-01-2009, 02:13 PM
maybe you were right. i was just seeking for assurance for my answer. i just ended the whole thing. we cant be friends too. cos if we are still friends. it wont be that simple. we'll end up making the mistake again.

Women's acumen is always stronger than guys. That's why I say you already knew. For me, some relationships are pretty strangely arranged as if both knew it to be just lust at its ultimate closeness. Such couples naturally progress to ONS or become FBs. But when this become one-sided, and the other side starts feeling emotional, the 'lust party' will feel the need to 'take a stand' with respect to the relationship. Thereafter no neutrality is allowed, either negative (breaks away) or positive (BGR). Important is, once you understand the nature of things, you have to come out of it without blaming yourself or losing self confidence. Otherwise, it'll always remain as a shadow in your heart.

DO_YOU_BJ
02-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Women's acumen is always stronger than guys.

DUN AGLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colins
02-01-2009, 02:37 PM
DUN AGLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the exception of master DYBJ among the guys community. And perhaps with the exception of LL among the girls community. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
02-01-2009, 02:45 PM
With the exception of master DYBJ among the guys community. And perhaps with the exception of LL among the girls community. :D

ok settled!!!!!:p

tabbilicious
02-01-2009, 03:01 PM
i dont understand!

colins
02-01-2009, 10:16 PM
i dont understand!

Which part!

isg3003
02-01-2009, 10:26 PM

Wake up. He apologize becos u gave him a bj that can land him in jail....

DO_I_BJ
02-01-2009, 11:32 PM

lol .............

tabbilicious
02-01-2009, 11:46 PM

i didnt know it's illegal.

tabbilicious
02-01-2009, 11:47 PM

i dont understand this

colins
02-01-2009, 11:51 PM
i dont understand this

Oh no worries about that statement...though it does make you another exception in the girls community as well now. ;)

Remses
03-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Maybe during the session, he had treated you as another girl like ex-gf or using you as a tool to cool him down and that why he apologize.

tabbilicious
03-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Maybe during the session, he had treated you as another girl like ex-gf or using you as a tool to cool him down and that why he apologize.

yea. he use me as a tool to cool down.

DO_I_BJ
03-01-2009, 01:04 AM
yea. he use me as a tool to cool down.

cause u allowed urself to be.

glooper83
03-01-2009, 01:37 AM

Hmmmm... Bro DYBJ has a feministic side too? hehee...

Haha.. i LOLed at the jail part. But its true that having unnatural sex can lead to a jail term is it not?

Haha, in case TS wondering why everyone is confused. I think its because we seldom get female visitors in here. rite? So everyone assumed that you were a guy.

colins
03-01-2009, 01:50 AM
Haha.. i LOLed at the jail part. But its true that having unnatural sex can lead to a jail term is it not?

Not bro DYBJ has feminine side la, I mean acumen.

Jail term exist for unnatural sex (between guys) in malaysia.

tabbilicious
03-01-2009, 02:37 PM
oh. no wonder..

you guys thought im a guy. alright :cool:
treat me as one then. report police!

CheongVic
03-01-2009, 10:32 PM

After goin thro' the entire thread, here jus my 2 cents worth....

isn't it in thepenal code that bj which dun lead to intercourse is deemed to be illegal?

or yes, everyone thinks u r a guy, and assume u "a guy" gave him a bj and that means the act was not natural, hence illegal.

and gal, u veri stupid leh. u dunnoe how to protect urself ah?

if he had wanted sex, u so silly let him bonk ah?:mad:

aiyoh, if my daughter like dat hor....

glooper83
03-01-2009, 11:22 PM
oh. no wonder..

you guys thought im a guy. alright :cool:
treat me as one then.

Okie.. BrudderrR!! come give ur fellow brudder a huggg...

tabbilicious
03-01-2009, 11:41 PM
After goin thro' the entire thread, here jus my 2 cents worth....

isn't it in thepenal code that bj which dun lead to intercourse is deemed to be illegal?

or yes, everyone thinks u r a guy, and assume u "a guy" gave him a bj and that means the act was not natural, hence illegal.

and gal, u veri stupid leh. u dunnoe how to protect urself ah?

if he had wanted sex, u so silly let him bonk ah?:mad:

aiyoh, if my daughter like dat hor....

of course i wont let him have his way through la. i resisted alot. somehow i was pretty forced to giving him a bj la. but then. not entirely his fault. i was kind of soft hearted after him constantly persuading me. and that was my first time. i wasnt angry that he didnt have sex with me. just to clarify. i was just dont understand why he apologised. cos in the end. im also the willing party after his constant persuasion right?

Okie.. BrudderrR!! come give ur fellow brudder a huggg...

cannot hug brother. illegal.

DO_I_BJ
04-01-2009, 12:57 AM
of course i wont let him have his way through la. i resisted alot. somehow i was pretty forced to giving him a bj la. but then. not entirely his fault. i was kind of soft hearted after him constantly persuading me. and that was my first time. i wasnt angry that he didnt have sex with me. just to clarify. i was just dont understand why he apologised. cos in the end. im also the willing party after his constant persuasion right?

cannot hug brother. illegal.

omg.. like dat i also want A BLOWJOB!!!! i shall nag at u.. since u say u soft hearted. comeon la. who u cheating. U not soft hearted... If i keep pestering u to give me.. would you?

HCKing
04-01-2009, 01:20 AM

why he apologised? some of the possibilities r,

a. he is a bj lover but felt bad after forcing u to give him a bj
b. he scared u will be angry and break off with him becos of tat
c. he is the type who has the habit of using sorry as the easiest escape route
d. u might be the tigress kind of gf. make him always scared scared

my advice is, MOVE ON LAH. since u said both of u r willing parties,wats the big deal then??:rolleyes:

DO_I_BJ
04-01-2009, 01:42 AM
c. he is the type who has the habit of using sorry as the easiest escape route

sounds like me. lol

HCKing
04-01-2009, 02:07 AM
sounds like me. lol

u r nt alone. :D

but sometimes sorry no cure, in such cases i will use KNN. 先礼后兵

tabbilicious
04-01-2009, 10:43 AM
anyway, i already told him not to look for me anymore. And, just to clarify. He wasn't my boyfriend.

Tom Telex
04-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Ok.....Sunday morning breakfast opinion.

BJ not as part of foreplay that results in sexual intercourse has been ruled to be unnatural sex and some sorry sod in Singapore went to jail for that...amongst other things.

I think Tabs got a right to be a little pissed. He should have approached it another way and not apologise which, in my opinion, makes her feel lousy. Just my opinion girl.

silverblue
04-01-2009, 02:02 PM
anyway, i already told him not to look for me anymore. And, just to clarify. He wasn't my boyfriend.
can i be your boyfriend? :D

tabbilicious
04-01-2009, 04:33 PM
can i be your boyfriend? :D

No thank you. :)

HCKing
04-01-2009, 05:22 PM

just curious,wat will u do if the same thing happens again but the guy is yr boyfriend?:D

tabbilicious
04-01-2009, 08:19 PM
it wont probably happen till further notice. hahaha

LostALau
04-01-2009, 08:42 PM
i didnt know it's illegal.

Under Provision xxxx Section xxxx of the Penal Code, (sorry, cannot remember the numbers) oral sex that does not ultimately lead to natural sex is punishable by Law. Although it does not specify whether it is between males and males or males and females, in your case, you and your partners have committed an offence under this Provision.

However, such cases are hard to proved and the authorities are not so free to handle such cases. An open minded and tolerant attitude is adopted on this issue as long as there is no official report of abuse.

Maybe yr partner is having this in mind therefore he kept apologising to u.
As for other possible reasons, other good bros have highlighted to u already.

onlytellu
04-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Not much details leh. Maybe he doesn't like u but u perform BJ for him. He felt guilty and apologise? It happened to me also, i did it with someone and i kept apologising to her. Not because i dun like her, its because im married, feel guilty towards her and my wife.