PDA

View Full Version : H10 R10 -> Cathy

slashGNR
25-01-2002, 05:54 AM
Hi people...

nothing special, just a FR on Kathy (H10R10 = $50)...

was there 2 nite ago, around 7pm and not much crowd in PT. After the usual washup, proceed to lick my body, balls and thigh area. After that, 2 rounds of bj on my 'bro' with hard suction, in between she lick my body again.
Sensing my 'bro' is ready, she mounted on top and start 'pumping' and meanwhile I caressed her breasts.
Asked her to stop, I hold on to her thighs and 'pump' upwards...
Later, I moved my body upwards and we are locked in a sitting position facing each other, she 'rocked' her body forward and I used both hands to hold her ass to synchronise with her...
We changed to missionary position to continue with the 'pumping', pause to kiss on her neck, breasts and continue 'pumping'.
Put her legs on my shoulders and continue to 'pump', not sure why my 'bro' suddenly become not so 'responsive'. She asked to change to 'doggie' position and I continue to 'pump' her from behind. By now, my forehead is filled with sweat and she can sense that I'm getting 'hot'....so she asked to changed position again. This time back to her on top of me and we 'pump' like mad to finish my 'load'...
After the session, we both lie on the bed breathless for a few mins....overall, I think I was inside the room for more than 30 min....and I must compliment her for her 'professionalism' even though I had some 'problem' during the session.

Sorry for the long FR....

Adios...

FBOSS
25-01-2002, 10:20 AM
Hi buddy,

well done. i think H10R10 ( Cathy? ) must be the 'best' at PT. i have been there a few times, and she looks like a innocent wife, kind of women that men want to ride. can't imagine her good attitude and patience. worth money.

i tried $20 chicks (no money), some were very rush n lousy, never got retry.

The Game
28-01-2002, 01:07 PM
Cathy is indeed one of the best in PT.. 've been a regular since she was still new in PT.. the svc std still remains the same..

tca26
29-01-2002, 05:26 PM
yup, kathy is still the best around.... been quite a while since i've been to pt. so wat is it like now ? was there in late Nov of 01 and it was quite quiet except for the many CM making hell loads of noise in the area.

seems like they were there for viewing pleasure rather than patronise the ladies. is pat still there ? wif her hair dyed brown.....
looks like a in trend jap.

keep up the good fr guys....... really helps.

bye....;)

chickenking
08-04-2002, 08:27 PM
Dearest Bros
Yesterday I took you all advice and checked out Cathy.
service rating: 7/10

Do anybody know any gal can do blowjob no need use parachute?
Pls let us know cos. have chute no siok lah!

Pauche
12-04-2002, 11:21 PM
cathy still an all-time favourite. does she do 69 and BBBJ?

hows the service of H3R98 compared with H10R10?

scorpie
13-04-2002, 12:40 AM
Hi,

can u guys tell me wat time did u patronize cathy? i usually go down around 2+ on saturdays n i never seem get her. lightbulb's off means she's not around rite? well, tough luck for me cos never get to see her real look or even try her.

slashGNR
13-04-2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Pauche
cathy still an all-time favourite. does she do 69 and BBBJ?

hows the service of H3R98 compared with H10R10?

She only do bj, as for 69..I'm not sure if she allows....

Tried H3R98 once quite long ago...big boobs...service wise I think SOP..maybe any bros who had tried her recently can comment on that...

Adops...

defytherules
13-04-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by slashGNR

She only do bj, as for 69..I'm not sure if she allows....

Tried H3R98 once quite long ago...big boobs...service wise I think SOP..maybe any bros who had tried her recently can comment on that...

Adops...

tried her some time ago..damn long queue man! service quite fast. SOP..nothing to shout about but friendly and chatty.

marcoman
13-04-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by defytherules

tried her some time ago..damn long queue man! service quite fast. SOP..nothing to shout about but friendly and chatty.

I REALLY "KOW TOW" TO YOU BRO!! All ends and parts of the island you have attacked!!!

defytherules
13-04-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by marcoman

I REALLY "KOW TOW" TO YOU BRO!! All ends and parts of the island you have attacked!!!

me bored mah..so explore all the cheong places whenever i got time...u high class people won't like petain..what about KS? me can be your tour guide! :D

check your hotmail email. btw your PM box is full too!! knn!

slashGNR
14-04-2002, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by defytherules
..what about KS? me can be your tour guide!

Yes....what about KS?...me sort of PT (regular), GL (part-time) & KS (not once) maybe can recommend some good service gal...been there many times but yet to try cos can't really see the gals...
If it's okay for you, please post at KS/Desker recommendation discussion, thanks...

Adios....

kong17
14-04-2002, 05:35 AM
wah lau eh, brudder defy, methinks u can be our new indian chief man.

Lead the way! ahaha:D

defytherules
14-04-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by kong17
wah lau eh, brudder defy, methinks u can be our new indian chief man.

Lead the way! ahaha

dun mind showing you guys around KS if you guys are keen but then i'm not qualified to be indian chief.

bro horchew is super lao jiao in KS scene..maybe if he is free, he can volunteer. horchew, no more FR on KS gals? low profile liao??