1. Come in Pussy
2. Come in Mouth
3. Come on Face
4. Come on Breasts
5. Come on Stomach
6. Others

Shagwhites
23-04-2003, 06:46 AM
I prefer to cum in CB, but more often over the CB and stomach. Cos the cum in CB only shiok without rubber but that one only can try with gals that I've known for more than 1 night.

tanmikel
23-04-2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Shagwhites
I prefer to cum in CB, but more often over the CB and stomach. Cos the cum in CB only shiok without rubber but that one only can try with gals that I've known for more than 1 night.

you're right , not many girls will let you come in their CB without rubber but the feeling is out of this world

kltower
23-04-2003, 11:20 AM
Oh man..we should have been born in the 40s in time for the sixties before anyone even heard of AIDS....no need for condoms!

Nowadays doing it raw only safe with GF and virgins..

Ah Paul
22-05-2004, 03:34 AM
:) more samsters prefer cum in cheebye than mouth...i think this is natural...did you see animal helping another suck cock or not???

sibaysong4u
22-05-2004, 09:55 AM
In the ass.

CheongVic
22-05-2004, 09:59 AM
Obvious Choice: CIP, wherelse?

But oni for confirmed safe partner, h/e long time never like that liao. :(

eternity
22-05-2004, 06:09 PM
mayb i m weird.. i preferred CIM... esp when u unload and the bitchy look she gave u... : P wow.. think abt it now make me horny man.. : P hehehe

newyorker88
23-05-2004, 12:41 AM
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing beats a CIM sucking at the same TIME!!!!:D

Ken yeang
23-05-2004, 11:11 AM
CIM. especially nice when the ger lightly milk my sac at the same time.....syiok!!!!

ahtee888
27-06-2004, 09:28 PM
CIB. At least C Cup, natural and firm. Silicone sucks. Safest sex to have without rubber.

foolish_
28-06-2004, 06:30 PM
Of course CIM man.......... :)

badboyxtreme
19-07-2004, 10:23 AM
WOOOOO, definitely CIM. Do it all the time, sometimes loves it when it spills all over the face.

plman2002
12-08-2004, 04:35 PM
CIP is definitely my choice. Because it is the most heavenly feeling that you will have. hahaha
I cant remember where i read but the best sex is that after both cum and yr didi best to remain in the pussy because woman lose the cum feeling slower than man. So if yr didi remain in the pussy, woman will fell better/secure/happy whatever lah. so best stay inside for a few minutes at least to make shiok.
woman detest man who finish job and pull out straight away after cuming.
unless she is WL.
just my sgd0.02.

Van Basten
14-08-2004, 12:15 AM
for me... of course come in pussy (no condoms pls!!!) lah! it's a heavenly feeling... out of this world! it's the oldest n straightest way but i feel the girl has to trust u n love u enough to let u do it so it's an extremely special privilege... but of course, only with gf or women whom i have known for quite awhile... :D

CyberCheongster
14-08-2004, 01:20 AM
Of course CIM man.......... :)

Bro,

I definitely have to agree with you.
I personally also find CIM is the best. Especially CIM for twice. Wow. The feeling is superb. :D

Randi_Candi
16-08-2004, 10:52 AM
for me... of course come in pussy (no condoms pls!!!) lah! it's a heavenly feeling... out of this world! it's the oldest n straightest way but i feel the girl has to trust u n love u enough to let u do it so it's an extremely special privilege... but of course, only with gf or women whom i have known for quite awhile... :D
CIM and CIP is the best but think about the consequences of STDs and unwanted pregnancies.......still prefer CIM.
Especially with a good suction that will get you out of this world :eek:

mahalosux
16-08-2004, 12:21 PM
CIM and CIP is the best but think about the consequences of STDs and unwanted pregnancies.......still prefer CIM.
Especially with a good suction that will get you out of this world :eek:

yo bro, CIP can try leh, but gal must be on pill, i nvr try but must be veri shiok..... :D

wanderer23
16-08-2004, 01:10 PM
Interested to know what is the preffered ways of cumming with a girl:

1. Come in Pussy
2. Come in Mouth
3. Come on Face
4. Come on Breasts
5. Come on Stomach
6. Others

Others... come in the ass though my girl rarely let me do her anal

Randi_Candi
16-08-2004, 02:06 PM
yo bro, CIP can try leh, but gal must be on pill, i nvr try but must be veri shiok..... :D

I very starburn cheongster......
Cos I believe in responsibility when cheonging.
Even if clean companion and also long term fling I also dun CIP.
Unless they tell me they can't get pregnant :D

Imagine running around town and alot of lil kiddos looking like urself eons ago?
Then that SG business man who had a fling/mistress in Viet?
Poo lady came all the way to SG and he on papers?

No way, brudda

mahalosux
16-08-2004, 08:56 PM
I very starburn cheongster......
Cos I believe in responsibility when cheonging.
Even if clean companion and also long term fling I also dun CIP.
Unless they tell me they can't get pregnant :D

Imagine running around town and alot of lil kiddos looking like urself eons ago?
Then that SG business man who had a fling/mistress in Viet?
Poo lady came all the way to SG and he on papers?

No way, brudda

bro bro, not in commercial sex leh, wif own gf lah.... cos not married, she consumed pill, then CIP.... in commercial sex is no no to me, though 1 stoopid fren of mine CIP to a gal he met in MG, I F him upside down, saying "wat if she hv ur "mini-me", u will b in deep shit!"

Seether
16-08-2004, 11:54 PM
I've cummed in all the listed places/parts before....and here are my five cents worth.

1) cum in pussy. the best feeling on earth. I get especially turned on when repeated thrusting of the cock after cumming and the forcing of the cum out very sensual. or the dripping of cum *especially if I haven't done any self-masturbation for a week prior to sex* from the pussy.

2) cum on tits. I don't know about you guys but whenever I cum, I feel the rapid expansion and contraction of my cock and personally, I don't really like the feeling. I'd rather it be wrapped around by something like a hand or a pussy or the cleavage. again, cumming on tits, especially after abstainence, is quite shiok. you get to shoot to the girl's chin....or directly on her tits and spread it around with your cock.

3) cum on face. most girls I know say that this has got to be the most degrading way to get cummed on, yet I still cum on their face. I like the way the cum sticks onto the hair in globules. if I'm really mean, I can cum into the holes on the face *mouth, ear, nose...except the eye. but I've seen people cumming in the eyes before. ouch.*

4) cum in mouth. feels like a normal blowjob actually...nothing much to shout about. that is, until the girl starts sucking the living daylights out of your cock. wah. shiok.

my five cents. :)

notti_boi
17-08-2004, 03:39 AM
if no condom on, after cumming in pussy.. sometimes still hard, can immediatly continue 2nd round.

with condom, normally take a damn bloody long time for 2nd salute! :p

if cum in mouth, feels good if she swallows... or at least dun spit out in front of u.

Merl
17-08-2004, 07:07 AM
CIP w/o rubber is definitely the 1st choice. However, CIM is a great enjoyment especially the lady do it slow and sexy ... wow :p

tirak99
17-08-2004, 05:42 PM
CIP w/o rubber is definitely my 1st choice 2. Did once before. I think it is risks. I can feel the warm pussy after cum when my dick is still inside. :cool:

When the gals doing ice-cream. I like 2 see them in seduce look. So sexy. CIM enjoyment is greater if the gals do it in slow paces. I agreed. :D

Unregistered
17-08-2004, 06:12 PM
Anal!!! :D

RogerChongZY
20-08-2004, 03:35 AM
CIM CIF both I like. In commercial sex how often you get to cum in pussy? have to do raw to cum in pussy right man?

terror
09-09-2004, 04:41 PM
Hi bros, I like cum on face cos after cum on face can wipe all the juice into the gals mouth..haha

guzzler
10-09-2004, 03:05 PM
My all time favorite was during a tarma. I was fucking one girl doggy while she was is 69 position with the other girl. I pulled out of the girls pussy, pulled off the condom, and fired it right in the face of the girl as she licked away.

That was in BKK a few years back. Memories, Memories.

Rod Kok
10-09-2004, 04:38 PM
cim is great when real horny and wanna be treated

cip is great when both cum together

cia (not listed) is great when both really really horny

jacking off for her to see is great when she's really horny and wanna be treated

kokboy
10-09-2004, 05:22 PM
CIP is my preferred choice. And next would definitely be CIM.
CIM is very kewl esp when the girl knows how to handle it, else it's almost like wanking urself - boring.
Worst case, my girl don't even wanna do fellatio! :mad:
pathetic eh :(

coolpix2075
11-09-2004, 12:01 PM
Interested to know what is the preffered ways of cumming with a girl:

1. Come in Pussy
2. Come in Mouth
3. Come on Face
4. Come on Breasts
5. Come on Stomach
6. Others

if FJ then come in pussy.... if BJ come in mouth......if HJ of coz come on face! :D

lxchew
14-09-2004, 04:42 AM
never CIM before though.. but was very turn on by video clips showing CIM.. but wife only BBBJ but no CIM.. :(

might have to go for GL/FL for CIM fantasy... :D

raceline
14-09-2004, 05:06 PM
I guess cip is still the best feeling. Maybe act of nature.

copulist
18-09-2004, 03:32 PM
for me: cum on face, just slightly near the mouth, love giving her good facials
for her: cum in pussy, likes the warm feeling of Ejaculation :D