PDA

View Full Version : which sex postion does guy prefer?

naughtyangel
29-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Me and my hubby are married for almost 2yrs. Our sex life is so boring...
I dare not tell him can change pattern or not, why always rear entry..so sian..me telling myself is it u don't want to see my face...or..blar blar blar..i keep thinking.
That why now post and see what the response from ur, and hear some guys of view too.

Lestat69
29-01-2009, 06:46 PM
i prefer i on top. cause in control...

SamSeng79
29-01-2009, 07:00 PM
missionary is my favorite... :D

sherrry
29-01-2009, 08:29 PM
To me, eye contact is a must when making out with my partner. No matter if its missionary, cowgirl or any other stunts, as long as can lock lips.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Matters of the Heart
Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

Now, I've zapped you for a start.
Read the heading on this section.
What has how your husband fuck you got to do wif this section??????????????

tanterry
29-01-2009, 09:06 PM
TS should amend the title so that can make it a little more KC... which sex postion makes a gal attracts to a guy the most:D

ROCKERS
29-01-2009, 09:18 PM
for me it is the stamina that matters most...i & my gf can go on like a sex bunnys all night....stop & relax watch a pono & try that style! but do not take too long or you will lose that mojo !

colins
29-01-2009, 11:56 PM
TS should amend the title so that can make it a little more KC... which sex postion makes a gal attracts to a guy the most:D

HAhahahaha...expedient way to put it. Say things in the 'KC' way...

To naughtyangel, why dun you just tell him? Everything you listen from here will just gonna add to your questions....why my hubby dun like those positions other guys like, why my hubby dun know how to change position, why CNY must give angpaos....?

The answer is sleeping right next to you. If still cannot ask, just take the initiative and do a cowgirl lo.

HCKing
30-01-2009, 01:20 AM
Me and my hubby are married for almost 2yrs. Our sex life is so boring...
I dare not tell him can change pattern or not, why always rear entry..so sian..me telling myself is it u don't want to see my face...or..blar blar blar..i keep thinking.
That why now post and see what the response from ur, and hear some guys of view too.

which sex position does guy prefer?

hmm maybe this poll thread can answer yr question.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/polls/74280-what-your-favorite-sex-position.html#post2223329

geckoSG
30-01-2009, 05:12 PM
TS, talk to your hubby, or take the initiative to change position, dun worry
about hurting his ego, just say nicely will do.

If he still only 1 position, and u want more than 1, look for someone here
to give you what he cannot give.

For me, how I wish my wifey would change pattern more than badminton...
and be more initiative. I'm sure if you initiate something, he will follow,
guide him, if not, someone else can guide you. :D

Implusive
30-01-2009, 08:49 PM
like gecko has said, it would best if u can initiate some other positions during the intercourse.. most probably u can try asking him to lie down on the bed and relax, start taking control by bj him and after which on top n etc etc.. which my gf does that..

Hope it helps.. :):)

Oralcraz
30-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Any posn as long as my partner likes it. My job is to make her cum first with the posn she likes. After that, I dictate. Personally, I like standing at the side of the bed with her on the edge of it.
As for u, must communicate, must express yourself. Then u can enjoy. Good luck.

EtherC
30-01-2009, 11:03 PM
TS if you're hot enough, my answer is : any

colins
30-01-2009, 11:09 PM
TS if you're hot enough, my answer is : any
HAHAHAHAHA...as sharp as the tip of a needle!

boxingman
31-01-2009, 08:57 AM
doggie! my all time favorite!

cencen
09-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Cowgirl is my favorite...Never gets enough:D

kogi
10-02-2009, 09:20 AM
why always rear entry..so sian..me telling myself is it u don't want to see my face.

I like doggie the best but my exgirlfriend also like you didnt like it. She felt it was impersonal. I told my ex, dont worry I can see your face every day but I dont get to see your ass and back all the time.

IGrew
11-02-2009, 01:20 AM
Hi naughtyangel,
maybe you and your hubby might want to look at this link about sexual positions. It will make you go wild...ha...ha..ha..

Sexual Positions Free - Learn Some New Sexual Positions (http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/)

cunt_search
12-02-2009, 02:31 AM
try google kama sutra:D

IGrew
17-02-2009, 02:16 AM
How come Treadstarter gone missing liao. Sis naughtyangel, say something leh. You are asked for our comments....we gave.......it will be good if you can response. :)

GreenHorny
17-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Fav sex position should be the position
which your physical body can tahan long long, your lanjiao can song long long, and the gal can cum many many times...
to me, cow gal seems to be one of the best.

sexfrenzy
17-02-2009, 11:17 AM
How come Treadstarter gone missing liao. Sis naughtyangel, say something leh. You are asked for our comments....we gave.......it will be good if you can response. :)

genna zapped of cuz run road liao mah.

anyway, i still prefer to be on top dictating because my wife is those passive type ;)

sassy_sammy
25-02-2009, 09:39 PM
kinda out of point.. but which position burns the most calories for girls & tones the body..? hahah..:p

bigstick
08-03-2009, 10:47 PM
One should try all kinds of positions unless there are physical constraints. Certain positions will enhance females to climax faster and repeated climaxes and this goes same to the males.

I see no harm to initiate any positions between a couple for increased pleasures. If one party is not reciprocrating, that party is a selfish lover..

BigBoy2
10-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Any position, so long as we are all comfortable.