PDA

View Full Version : White gals in the spotlight

Shagwhites
24-04-2003, 12:27 AM
Ho ho ho, as some of the brudders want to hear of my experiences with the white gals I've shagged, something like Wei Guo Zheng Guang in Mandarin (translated roughly means doing my country proud). I thought I'd start this thread about my exploits with the unlucky victims I've encountered and FRs about them.

Since I came to England back in the late 90s, I've been quite lucky with the ladies. I'm not that skilful but it may be becos the language is not a problem for me, even if she's got some Mancurian or even worse, Scottish accent. I find the gals with an accent quite sexy and it never fails to turn me on.

As initially I tried to sian the chinese gals, but they wouldn't have it, most of them were into a type of religion called "Western Worshipping". Although I had some success, most of the time I had to eat a lemon or mostly some backed off at the last minute.

Seeing that the white gals were so readily available as well as the fact that it didn't take much effort and for some, no effort at all to get them into bed, I started concentrating my efforts on the whites, whether they were local, french, italian or german.

After a while, I started dabbling in other exotic tastes to expand my horizons. Spanish and Greek followed and my territorial regions extended eastwards towards Russia, north towards Norway and south towards Eygpt and South Africa.

Recently, I've also had some success with American gals on short term basis here and some of the fairer indian gals. I'll post the FRs based on the year starting with the earliest, dun expect them all to be juicy, most of them are repetitive and unless they were quite memorable, quite a few of them were ONS and either I was or we both were drunk so not much from there then.

I hope this will be an interesting thread for us all, feel free to post some of your experiences my dear brudders. See how my local sluts compare to your local bitches.

Onward to Cumdisia! :D

Shagwhites
24-04-2003, 01:33 AM
OK, this was the first shag in uncharted waters. She was chinese and from malaysia. Took me about a week to get acquainted with her, note, acquainted only. KNN, you'll be damn surprised when you read my later FRS on the white gals on the amount of time it took me from the time I intro myself, sian her, cum on her face, cum in her CB, then dump her.

OK, anyway, this one took me 1 week of going out wif her everyday, see each other, talk cock and never went beyond a french kiss. touch her tits also will kena bitch slap. Quite normally, I would have lost interest and looked for a more docile target, but becos she was so snobbish, I made it a promise to fuck her till she cannot walk.

OK, 2nd week, had some progress, can touch abit more, let me take her top off but bra remained on. Guided her hand to my crotch and I swear I've never seen anyone's hand pull back so quickly. Wu Ying Shou? (Shadowless Hands?) Managed to get her into her bed one night after a couple of drinks and got almost butt naked but she gave some excuse at the last minute about the bed being too small and she not used to sleeping with someone. This time buay tahan leow, had to come up with a plan, had some luck, one of her classmates, a white gal was celebrating her 19th birthday, hehehe, must get her to drink more lethal stuff...

KNN, that CB had another date at the last minute and didn't go, ended up snogging the birthday gal and touching all over but didn't carry it further. Left the party early and came home alone and saw Sally, the chinese gal, in front of my house. OK, came in with me and without a word, I grabbed her and frenched her furiously. Damned fucking pissed off leow, if you dun give me, you going to kena raped.

Fortunately, she was quite cooperative this time, even taking the lead by taking her jeans and knickers off. Wouldn't give me a BJ and made comments about my tummy. CB, I never say anything about her no tits and she wanna talk... KNN, wanted to get it done and over with, so capped on and thrust into her. NB, she was prepared for the pain and after a few thrusts, checked to see if bleeding... not a single drop, KNNBCCB, talk until like virgin and never been touched before, CB tok cock only.

Was doing her missionary and wouldn't let me do her any other way. Suggested doggie, shake head; sideways, shake head; spoon, shake head; KNN, by now sian leow, totally no mood, even didi starting to go to sleep. So faked an orgasm and pulled out and went into the shower.

When I came out, she was snoring so I kicked her awake and told her to get the fuck out. She got jolted up and got really annoyed and started throwing a tantrum. So I picked her stuff out and pulled her up from the bed and dragged her to the door. As I chucked her out, she wondered why I was acting like a jerk, so I replied in the sweetest voice I could come up with, "Sorry my love, my bed too small, I need my space, I was a virgin before, not used to sleeping with someone." and shut the door in her face.

The next day, everyone knew what had happened the night before, she went telling everyone she dumped me becos I've got a small dick. Fuck it, I thought, save me the trouble...

Anyway, from the FR, i think the brudders can understand why I switched tastes? Anyone had someone similar? I hope I'm the only one.

yomun
24-04-2003, 01:42 AM
Wahahaha! Good stuff. You're pretty ruthless with this biatch. More please. :D

Ah Neo
24-04-2003, 02:01 AM
Any more of your funny adventures? Quite refreshing and entertaining ! :D

suckerll
24-04-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Shagwhites
OK, this was the first shag in uncharted waters. She was chinese and from malaysia. Took me about a week to get acquainted with her, note, acquainted only. KNN, you'll be damn surprised when you read my later FRS on the white gals on the amount of time it took me from the time I intro myself, sian her, cum on her face, cum in her CB, then dump her.

OK, anyway, this one took me 1 week of going out wif her everyday, see each other, talk cock and never went beyond a french kiss. touch her tits also will kena bitch slap. Quite normally, I would have lost interest and looked for a more docile target, but becos she was so snobbish, I made it a promise to fuck her till she cannot walk.

OK, 2nd week, had some progress, can touch abit more, let me take her top off but bra remained on. Guided her hand to my crotch and I swear I've never seen anyone's hand pull back so quickly. Wu Ying Shou? (Shadowless Hands?) Managed to get her into her bed one night after a couple of drinks and got almost butt naked but she gave some excuse at the last minute about the bed being too small and she not used to sleeping with someone. This time buay tahan leow, had to come up with a plan, had some luck, one of her classmates, a white gal was celebrating her 19th birthday, hehehe, must get her to drink more lethal stuff...

KNN, that CB had another date at the last minute and didn't go, ended up snogging the birthday gal and touching all over but didn't carry it further. Left the party early and came home alone and saw Sally, the chinese gal, in front of my house. OK, came in with me and without a word, I grabbed her and frenched her furiously. Damned fucking pissed off leow, if you dun give me, you going to kena raped.

Fortunately, she was quite cooperative this time, even taking the lead by taking her jeans and knickers off. Wouldn't give me a BJ and made comments about my tummy. CB, I never say anything about her no tits and she wanna talk... KNN, wanted to get it done and over with, so capped on and thrust into her. NB, she was prepared for the pain and after a few thrusts, checked to see if bleeding... not a single drop, KNNBCCB, talk until like virgin and never been touched before, CB tok cock only.

Was doing her missionary and wouldn't let me do her any other way. Suggested doggie, shake head; sideways, shake head; spoon, shake head; KNN, by now sian leow, totally no mood, even didi starting to go to sleep. So faked an orgasm and pulled out and went into the shower.

When I came out, she was snoring so I kicked her awake and told her to get the fuck out. She got jolted up and got really annoyed and started throwing a tantrum. So I picked her stuff out and pulled her up from the bed and dragged her to the door. As I chucked her out, she wondered why I was acting like a jerk, so I replied in the sweetest voice I could come up with, "Sorry my love, my bed too small, I need my space, I was a virgin before, not used to sleeping with someone." and shut the door in her face.

The next day, everyone knew what had happened the night before, she went telling everyone she dumped me becos I've got a small dick. Fuck it, I thought, save me the trouble...

Anyway, from the FR, i think the brudders can understand why I switched tastes? Anyone had someone similar? I hope I'm the only one.

more more more!!! very good way to treat such a SLUT!

Shagwhites
25-04-2003, 10:42 AM
Hmmm, think back ah, damn wasted, can't believe I spent 2 weeks on one stupid gal, then some more fuck but never shoot and ended up had to PCC in the shower, CB.

OK, so finished with Sally, was quite sianz for a day, thoughts drifted to the birthday gal from the other night. Hmmm, snogged and touched all over, maybe got chance, but that time mind you, still not experienced and the place was still unmarked territory.

Managed to get the gal's number, her name was Ann. Called her and cooked up some story about leaving my jacket at her place and I was coming round to pick it up, so got there, she said she couldn't find it, say will call her bf and ask him. Bf? I thought WTF!! Straight away sian 1/2 leow, but anyway, stayed for about 20 mins and chatted with her and found that she had only hooked up with the guy on that night. She got drunk and after I left when to bed with him who is now her bf. Si bei jialutz, one shock after another, left her place and went outside to bang my head against the wall.

Just then, my phone rang, one of the guys, a chinese guy asked if i was free and go kua hee. He got tickets to go see can't remember what show, but it was a romance comedy kind of thing, and i thought wah lau eh, go see this type of show with guy, he macham GAY is it? When I hesitated, then he mentioned that is becos he asked this gal out, and she called her fren, so he had to provide a guy, if not then her fren won't go then she also won't go, so i thought, "eh, got char bo, hmmm, although never met before, can try lah."

Her name was Avelyn, from HongKong. She was quite tall, about 5' 10" but had a funny sort of face. Not pretty, but not ugly a little bit like if her eyes were bigger and her nose sharper look better that kind of thing. The other gal was called Kathy, about 5' 5" maybe, a typical horseface as well, and one with a bad acne problem. I wonder if Alan (the guy who called me) had made a mistake. OK, so intros were made, apparently they all knew who I was, didn't need much introduction... KNN, like got some personal CNN reporter following me around... CB.

OK, went to the movie and Alan suggested going to the pub but Avelyn wanted to go home so I sent her home, she lived a block down from where I lived, with a couple of other gals, all from HongKong. Met them all and instantly found Avelyn to be damn pretty.... Didn't do anything, dun think she would have let me considering my bad rep... But asked for her number, just to be polite...

Anyway, over the next few days, Alan called me continuously to ask me out becos of the usual crap about Kathy and Avelyn, ok so I go and watching him, I really pitied the poor fucker but at the same time wanted to strangle him for acting like a spineless fuck.

Somehow, his actions made me reflect that I wasn't going to grovel up to some char bo in such a pathetic manner even if I had to PCC for an eternity. OK, mabbe not for an eternity, but definitely not a horseface. This went on for about 4 days and I got on quite well with Avelyn, found her quite funny and always up for a laugh. Also started hanging about her place quite alot as she needed help with her coursework as her english was atrocious.

One night, Avelyn was at my place, using my computer to type some report and I was sat next to her pointing out the mistakes. After the report was done, she leaned over and gave me a peck on my cheek and I turned and started frenching her. She was quite responsive and didn't stop me when my hands went for her tits. She broke away after a minute and took my hand and let me to my bed. We hurriedly stripped and got into bed. She had an average body, had ample tits but didn't like her CB, it was a little too bushy.

Frenching was started again whilst under the covers but at a leisurely pace. My hands roamed all over her body and she moaned a lot and enjoyed sucking my tongue into her mouth. I had enough of her doing it and kissed my way down to her neck and gave her soft bites all over and then moved down to her tits. She moaned and cried out when I bit gently on one of her nipples. I felt her nipples getting erect but they were nothing compared to my didi, who was at full attention awaiting further orders.

She pulled me up to face level and we frenched again, then she kissed her way down to my neck and sucked hard, fucking bitch, gave me a bloody hickey. I tried to push her head down gently but she wouldn't have it, and anyway, since I buay tahan leow, so I pushed her onto her back and got up to fish a rubber out of my bedside drawer.

Capped on and thrust in, she screamed out so loudly that I'm sure the guy who lived at the end of the street must have heard her. KNN, super exaggerated, got so painful meh? Got scared and slowed it down and used slow and gentle strokes, didn't want to kill her, might have problems getting rid of the body. She seemed to calm down but her body was rocking throughout.

She had 2 orgasms before I even felt like cumming. She wrapped her arms around my neck so tightly I felt like I was going to black out, it was then that I understood what some of the guys meant by "The Heavens shake and the Earth moved", KNN I was beginning to see stars.... Asphyxiation just wasn't my cup of tea, so I pulled out and turned her over to do her doggie. She went onto her knees and as it was dark, i had a bit of trouble finding the right hole. My head spinning from the lack of oxygen wasn't exactly helping. Avelyn must've got impatient or maybe worried even that I might have been thinking of riding the Hershey Highway, she reached round to the back and guided me in.

As I eased myself into her gently again, she pushed herself backwards and took my whole length in quickly, this time there was no screaming, only panting and telling me to do it harder. That was what I needed to hear, so all engines ahead full. Grabbed her waist and pumped her hard and quick. She started making animal noises and when I reached round to the front to play with her bud, she came again and her juices flowed onto my fingers. I put my hand onto her lips and she licked her own cum off my fingers. Then I felt myself beginning to cum and grabbed her hips with both hands and pumped away furiously until I shot my load.

After I had disposed of the rubber, I got back into the bed and she cuddled up and we frenched for a bit and she started asking really fucking boring questions. To shut her up, I started frenching her again and squeezing on her tits. Probably got worried that I was going to fuck her again, so she broke away and said she was tired and wanted to sleep. Hahaha, kena tricked.. :p

Anyhow, was wif her for about 4 months. During which time, we were going out as bf and gf. Initially fucked about 4 times a week, then it went to twice a week and once a week. Sex with her was samey throughout. No BJ although I went down on her on a few occasions, she just wouldn't do it. Always had the lights turned off before the first button was unbuttoned and so forget about doing it in public. Dumped her as she was getting to be a right pain in the arse and I wasn't the type to have my life controlled.

Just in case the brudders are wondering why this thread is called the spotlight on whitegals and I keep talking about chinese gals, I just wanted to relate my exploits in a white man's land. Next FR is also on a chinese gal, then will be followed by a white gal. My first taste of white meat.... stick around....

proton
25-04-2003, 01:57 PM
Ya are the man!
:)

Shagwhites
25-04-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by proton
Ya are the man!

Cheers! Bud...

Shagwhites
25-04-2003, 02:29 PM
Eh brudders,

Got this email the other day, some local gal trying to find someone to help pop her cherry or something, but no interest. becos

1. i now more interested in white meat

2. i live too far away

3. i think she too young for me

4. i think she looks very plain

any of the brudders interested, have a look, KNN need so long web address meh? Please note I'm not liable for anything that happens to you if you manage to get in touch wif her. Anything to do wif the law or her father coming after you with a chopper.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/azninjenue/lst?&.dir=/old+cam+pics&.src=ph&.begin=9999&.view=t&.order=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/azninjenue/lst%3f%26.dir=/old%2bcam%2bpics%26.src=ph%26.view=t

just be careful, mabbe jailbait, dun wait kena rotan.

Shounan
25-04-2003, 02:47 PM

Anyway, from the FR, i think the brudders can understand why I switched tastes? Anyone had someone similar? I hope I'm the only one. I like the way treated her... help man snatch light (Wei Nan Ren Zhen Guang)!

Shounan
25-04-2003, 02:50 PM
Eh brudders,

Got this email the other day, some local gal trying to find someone to help pop her cherry or something, but no interest. becos

2. i live too far away

any of the brudders interested, have a look, KNN need so long web address meh? Please note I'm not liable for anything that happens to you if you manage to get in touch wif her. Anything to do wif the law or her father coming after you with a chopper.

Bro...it is a scam.... This gal lives in US, named Jennie.... this fellow trying to cheat pple by posting up her pics...

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/azninjenue/lst?&.dir=/old+cam+pics&.src=ph&.begin=9999&.view=t&.order=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/azninjenue/lst%3f%26.dir=/old%2bcam%2bpics%26.src=ph%26.view=t

proton
25-04-2003, 02:59 PM
nice fresh pix but not sure if its local. No matter, one of us may have that extra urge o check it out.

hmmm

Shagwhites
26-04-2003, 02:22 AM
Arrgh fuck! I deleted the fucker's email, if I get it again, I'll post it here so all of us can mail bomb the mf.

cheongkid
26-04-2003, 10:06 AM
Eh brudders,

2. i live too far away

aiya, that gal not local lah. she's jenni, an american chinese. her pics been in circulation for a long time already. she even had her own website.

www.injenue.com

Shagwhites
26-04-2003, 10:18 AM
Ok this next one, her name was Xiao Si, was from Dalian. She was working in the local supermarket stacking shelves when I first got to know her. She was quite petite, about 5' 5", had long black hair tied in a ponytail and very typical chinese gal fringe covering the forehead in one straight line across.

I was running into her quite alot on the street and on the bus so got friendly with her. However during this period I was still going out with Avelyn and as the relationship was going downhill, I started being much friendlier with Xiao Si.

She looked depressed most of the time and once I ran into her during her lunch break and we had lunch together. Didn't talk much but exchanged numbers and she called that very night. We talked for quite awhile and she confided in me that she was depressed.

She was "married" to a local ang moh who was old enough to be her father, no, more like her grandfather. She was 20 while he was about 60. She also had a bf back home in China who was waiting for her to get her citizenship so he could come over. She was also sad that she couldn't understand her husband, and I was like "what the fuck were you expecting?" Anyway, I also spoke briefly about my relationship with Avelyn.

We got on quite well and talked on the phone pretty much and one afternoon, after kena fly aeroplane by Avelyn again, I called Xiao Si and asked if she wanted to go kua hee. She was working but called me back after 10 mins and told me to wait for her at the cinema.

She was there before I got there and said she was bored and told her boss that she wasn't feeling well and was going to see the doctor. OK, so 2 si bei boring people went in to watch an even more boring horror movie. I think it was one of the Scream movies or something like that. It was early afternoon and it appeared that we were the only 2 people in the cinema.

In the cinema, there were some boh leow parts when she would cover her face with her hands so i put my arm around her shoulders and she put her head on my shoulder. It might have been becos I hadn't been laid in about a week so I turned and started kissing her. She didn't resist and let me play with her tongue for a bit.

Trying to watch the rest of the film became quite difficult as we were frenching every so often and she was rubbing my crotch. After the film, we came out holding hands and got into a taxi and went back to my place.

We were hardly through the door when we started frenching furiously and tearing each other's clothes off. I pulled her into the bedroom and peeled her knickers off. She sat on the bed, pulled my boxers down and started sucking. It was good watching her head go back and forth, but she didn't do a good BJ. She sucked like a hoover and pinched my balls, thinking it'd be a turnon. WTF?? :confused:

I pushed her onto her back and knelt between her legs and bent down to start licking her pussy. After about 5 minutes, she orgasmed and juices flowed, making the room smell of cum. When she then grabbed a handful of my hair to pull me up, I wanted to slap the fucking bitch. But when she said she wanted to suck me till I came on her face, I immediately forgot about what just happened.

I regretted it almost as quickly. Quite clearly, she used to work on a dairy farm. She sucked like a hoover and wanked me like she was milking a cow. I caught hold of her hand a couple of times and showed her the rhythm to do it which was better at helping her achieve her goal, but as soon as I released my hand, it was back to yank yank yank.

By this time, jia lut leow, didi was recoiling in fear and no longer able to stand leow. I pulled away from her, almost getting into a fistfight to take back what was rightfully mine.... She then looked at me and mouthed the word condom and I thought, KNN, tiger also scared of you ah.... and also no matter how I stroked or rubbed, my didi was too scared to perform leow, when she tried to help and grabbed my dick again, nightmares started again.

Boh pian, so had to tell her, today cannot, got headache. Then the phone rang, it was no one important but I told Xiao Si that she had to go becos Avelyn was coming round. She looked quite disappointed and made me promise her another time again soon. I smiled, kissed her and said of course, I swear! Of course I had my fingers crossed behind my back. KNNBCCB, after all that tugging and pulling, I think must rest for a week then can recover. CB, PCC also cannot ah....

After she'd gone, I went about removing all traces of evidence and inspected my didi, luckily no permanent damage done, just some emotional scars.

When Avelyn dropped by that night, she was quite surprised that I didn't feel horny with her. Same excuse though, sorry, tonight cannot, got HEADache. If you'll excuse the pun.

So that one also big disaster, but at least the next ones were better, mmmm, white meat. As the old saying goes," When bitterness reaches its extreme, sweetness will follow..."

onlytellu
26-04-2003, 12:16 PM
Very interesting. More please!!!

Clap Clap Clap :D

bigfellow
26-04-2003, 06:16 PM
u are a damn lucky person, huh ?

very envious of u........

give us more.......

suckerll
26-04-2003, 06:40 PM
Ok this next one, her name was Xiao Si, was from Dalian. She was working in the local supermarket stacking shelves when I first got to know her. She was quite petite, about 5' 5", had long black hair tied in a ponytail and very typical chinese gal fringe covering the forehead in one straight line across.

We were hardly through the door when we started frenching furiously and tearing each other's clothes off. I pulled her into the bedroom and peeled her knickers off. She sat on the bed, pulled my boxers down and started sucking. It was good watching her head go back and forth, but she didn't do a good BJ. She sucked like a hoover and pinched my balls, thinking it'd be a turnon. WTF??

I pushed her onto her back and knelt between her legs and bent down to start licking her pussy. After about 5 minutes, she orgasmed and juices flowed, making the room smell of cum. When she then grabbed a handful of my hair to pull me up, I wanted to slap the fucking bitch. But when she said she wanted to suck me till I came on her face, I immediately forgot about what just happened.

I regretted it almost as quickly. Quite clearly, she used to work on a dairy farm. She sucked like a hoover and wanked me like she was milking a cow. I caught hold of her hand a couple of times and showed her the rhythm to do it which was better at helping her achieve her goal, but as soon as I released my hand, it was back to yank yank yank.

By this time, jia lut leow, didi was recoiling in fear and no longer able to stand leow. I pulled away from her, almost getting into a fistfight to take back what was rightfully mine.... She then looked at me and mouthed the word condom and I thought, KNN, tiger also scared of you ah.... and also no matter how I stroked or rubbed, my didi was too scared to perform leow, when she tried to help and grabbed my dick again, nightmares started again.

Boh pian, so had to tell her, today cannot, got headache. Then the phone rang, it was no one important but I told Xiao Si that she had to go becos Avelyn was coming round. She looked quite disappointed and made me promise her another time again soon. I smiled, kissed her and said of course, I swear! Of course I had my fingers crossed behind my back. KNNBCCB, after all that tugging and pulling, I think must rest for a week then can recover. CB, PCC also cannot ah....

So that one also big disaster, but at least the next ones were better, mmmm, white meat. As the old saying goes," When bitterness reaches its extreme, sweetness will follow..."

wah bro tiong kok mei mei all very chor lor one la...luckily your didi still hanging on man!!!:D

DumbAss
27-04-2003, 06:06 AM
I hope you eventually screwed Xiao Si! You made a promise remember?
I will wait for your next story then I will start to contribute mine into your thread. I have not got the time to continue in my hangzhou and guangzhou FR. Maybe it will be better if we combine the efforts here!

odd_master
27-04-2003, 10:48 AM

.... I pulled away from her, almost getting into a fistfight to take back what was rightfully mine.... She then looked at me and mouthed the word condom and I thought, KNN, tiger also scared of you ah....

ha......ha......ha.......
Very funny bro....keep it up...
ha.....ha......ha.......
Ya Da Man.

Shagwhites
27-04-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by shagman69
I hope you eventually screwed Xiao Si! You made a promise remember?
I will wait for your next story then I will start to contribute mine into your thread. I have not got the time to continue in my hangzhou and guangzhou FR. Maybe it will be better if we combine the efforts here!

Yah might as well combine our efforts here, dun worry about the title. I was going to start wif the next FR which was my first white meat. Mmmm, I still drool whenever I think of her....

Though there were a couple of chinese gals and a few BBCs in between, mostly will be on white meat.

Contribute your chinese gals here and see what the comparison is like....

DumbAss
27-04-2003, 06:12 PM
OK Bro, here goes that one time I did with her on a Maraton Intercourse for 24 hours. Till date cannot break my own record. I did knock out for the next 12 hours and had cramps on both legs and back for 2 days. These are all worth it for the 24 hours of fantastic Shagging. I must say, she was one of the best shag I had in PRC.
Chen Yan was my G/F for about 3 years in PRC Hangzhou. We knew each other over the internet. We agreed to meet up one day in 1999 to have lunch.
She was one of those typical Chinese classic beauty. Would kill with looks if dressed in Traditional Costumes.
She had this really sweet and charming smile and real gentle voice. Even when she is yelling at you, you wouldn't have noticed.
Get back to the story. We chatted during lunch with another of her friend and mine as well as we all knew each other from the net. Had a wonderful meal and exchanged phone numbers.
I called her immediately when I got back to my hotel. Asking her out for a drink that same evening.
We met at my hotel lobby and took a nice stroll down to the Westlake.
From my understanding, Hangzhou gals normally do not stroll with guys around the Westlake unless they like them.
We went for dinner and drop into a nearby pub. had a few drinks and I asked if she would follow me to Shanghai for a weekend. She actually agreed after a few attempts by me.
We left early for Shanghai over the weekend to my friend's apartment. By the time we arrived, we were both tired and sleepy. We actually fell asleep fully clothed for the whole afternoon.
We went to the nearby Carrefour for dinner when we got up.
she was sort of annoyed that I slept on the same bed as her but did not really got angry. It must have been the 3 hint for me to go ahead.
1st hint Westlake stroll, 2nd hint Shanghai weekend 3rd hint slept on same bed.
I told myself, tonight sure on already. So I gather my guts and hold her hands while we stroll towards Carrefour.
Had some Janpanese food and got some groceries for the next day and the evening ahead. As we planned to stay indoors for some DVDs and VCDs.
We got back and started on the dics which are all over the place in my friends apartment. Picked a few tittles and started watching. With our chips and drinks and the comfortable SOFA set we were in, after dimming the lights, things were happening. We got closer thru the show and she finally rest her head on my shoulder. I peck her on the cheek softly and slowly. Before long, we were frenching away. I don't remember what show we were watching till this day. All I remembered was the frenching. Sweet and tender. My hands was caressing her while she was running her hands thru my hair. The feeling was simply fantastic.
I don't know for how long we kissed, all I knew was my dick was trying to force its way out of my pants.
She gently push me away and said she was going to shower and change into something comfortable. Instead, I said I will shower first while she look for something to wear.
When I am all cooled off, She stepped into the washroom. Out came she dressed in one of my T-shirt only.
I could see her slender legs and I believe I saw nipples under those fabrics.
Shit! This gal really knows how to tease......
End of Ep1

DumbAss
27-04-2003, 06:17 PM
Hope the story will serve as apetizer as I need to get some dinner first.
I will be back with more later!

oasis2002
28-04-2003, 02:08 AM
wow! brother Shagwhites & brother shagman69 must be that someone ! women's pet man......

Please keep them coming. would very much love to pick up some skills from you guys. Guess you both are handsome guys!

Keep it up!

Cheers

DumbAss
28-04-2003, 06:52 AM
First of all to answer our New Samster Oasis2002. I am not handsome or anything close to it. Not the type that women will fall head over heels when they see one walking on the street.
I am just a below average guy. I think Shagwhites will agree.
Hope Shagwhites come back with his stories soon!
OK! Lets proceed to Ep2!
She came out of the washroom with only my T-shirt on! Damn turn on. My T-shirt looks like a night gown on her. Her slender legs were showing up to her thighs. I could make out some of those green vines running under those silky smooth skin.
I could hardly make out whether she has her panty on or not. Anyway, I could vaguely make out 2 pointed nipples under those thin fabrics of my T-shirt.
She came over and sat down beside me. Lean real close till I could feel her body warmth through her breasts close to my arm. She took my right arm and held close to her chest like a baby cuddling a bear. My Right arm went thru her cleavage with my hand resting on her thinghs. I took another sip from my glass. Just enough to wet my mouth and compose myself. I felt dry in my throat. My little brother is so stiff in my boxers! It was screaming to get out!
I look down on her angelic face. She was glowing. Those lips, those full and delicious lips, those sweet and sensitive lips, those sexy and inviting lips! I just could not resist.
We kissed. Deep french kiss. Our tongues were teasing each other. It was wet, real wet, very wet. We were also drunk during those moments. Time stands still. All we had was each other with our lips locked and sealed.
I don't know how long we kissed. My hands were roaming all over her. I realised she had this VS type black lace panty on. Wow! The feel was beyond words. Moisture was sipping through those thin materials. She was getting wet.
As I was about to go further, she gently pushed me away. She look at me and said:"Not here, not on the SOFA on our first! Take me to the room, in your arms!" Later she told me she wanted to feel as if being carried into our room as a bride. She wanted to feel the romance. I am definitely into it. Since she was playing along so well.
I carried her in arms while she put her hands behind my neck. Kissed our way to the room. A short distance which took us some time.
As I lower her onto the bed, she was pulling me real close onto her. Our kisses don't seems to end. We kept doing it again and again. All these while I have not got my hands under those huge T-shirt of mine. I finally got my hands under them and was touching her. Her breats felt tender yet firm. Definitely real and nice to feel. Her nipples was hard as I ran it around my palm.
Her breath was becoming heavier near my ears. She was moaning when I print my lips upon her breasts. I was licking her breats wet. My hand was roaming and feeling thru her VS panty. I felt her other lips was thick and wet. She was moving in rythme to my touch. I began to slip her panty of those slender legs of hers. In doing so indulged myself to her full glory. She slip herself out of the T-shirt.
I was looking at the most beautiful body I have ever seen in my entire sex life. She has the most proportionate body among all my ex-girl. None could compare. Her skin smooth as silk. Not a single scare or birthmarks. Simple yet perfect! A classic beauty!
She seems to have noticed. She asked:"You like it?" I said:"Like it is an understatement, I love it! You have the most beautiful body I have ever seen." She smiled and said:"Glad that you like me." And she pulled me down and kissed me again on my lips. I was in heaven! Never had I gone through this sort of foreplay. It was romantic and toxicating.
I was so high and was so busy kissing and touching her that I don't remember how I got out of my own clothes.
It must have been at least an hour from the time we started kissing till we ended up in bed. We were both wet and ready, yet something is holding us back from going further. We wanted to feel each other longer. Time no longer matters, we just kept kissing and touching each other. We were both wet and I know she was ready. I kissed her all over. Printing my lips all over her not wanting to leave an inche untouched. She returned the favor soon after.
Even till today, whenever I think about her licking me, I have a hard on! I could still feel her tongue licking me all over again.

Sorry Bros! Got to get to work. Will continue the story after work.
Please excuse me for being so longwinded.

Bro Shagwhites,
What you think?

All other Bros,
Please feel free to comment!

oasis2002
28-04-2003, 03:00 PM
hello big brother shagman69, thanks indeed for responding.
well, it doesn't matter who you are and how you look like, even if you are a below average guy, a average guy. a above average guy, tom crusie lookalike, whatever. Point is, you have managed to shag many many pretty women and posted your experiences here to share with us, and that is all that matters :-) cheers amigo!

DumbAss
28-04-2003, 04:37 PM
Thanks Bro for all your compliments. I appreciate it.
Nice to know somebody actually like reading the kind of mushy stuff I am writing.
At least they are true, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Back to our Ep 3

Thinking of her paintwork all over my body makes my hair stands on their ends again.
The licking was wet, very wet and warm too. It was slow, letting you appreciate every inche of sensitive surface of your skin. After a while, she stopped and said she wanted to give me a soft wand soothing massage. Told me to lie over her thighs. While doing so, I caught sight of some glistering moisture.
Lying there looking up to her breasts, I was enjoying the sight when I was told to close my eyes.
I was enjoying the head massage when she slowly leaned forward to reach for me. Her bossom pressed over my face gentlely. I took the opportunity to taste it again.
She did not hold on to me, instead, she merely stroke it gently and let it go and went back to massage my head. This went on for quite a while and each time she reach forward, I lick her. Sometimes I would put my hand over my head to feel her wetness.
Time passed slowly as we enjoyed each other gentle touch. I have never had such long foreplay and enjoyed every minute and second of it.
After I don't know how long, I offered to give her nice back massage. She lay on her chest while I sat over her back and started my gentle massage in return. I was actually feling her body more than giving her the massage. She was enjoying my touch with soft moaning here and there as response.
She offered to return my favor. I lay down and she sat on my back. I felt the moisture on my back.
Instead of giving me the massage, she was massaging me and licking me at the same time. Wow! She really knows how to turn a man on and kept him there.
After a while, she asked me to lie face up. She wanted to massage my front. I thought she was about to give me a HJ. Wrong! She started to lick me from my face down. She licked up and down my front and each time she pass my brother, she would give it a tender kiss or a quick lick.
I told her I wanted to eat her and asked her to sit over my face. She shyly trun and move her ass over me. I finally had the full view reight in front of me and closed up. This is what I meant by up close and personal.
I started to lick around her and slowly lick her clit at a very slow and easy pace. On the other end, I could feel myself being swallowed whole. It was soooooo warm and comfortable. Wet and warm. Sensational. Unlike the BJ done by other gals before, this was beyond words. Another kind of feeling. Very comfortable and addictive. Each time I was about to cum, she would slow down to play with my balls and ass. She would lick and eat my balls while giving me a break. When I was about to go soft, she will be at it again.
On this end, I was licking up the juice flowing out and swallowing every bit of it. Definitely enjoying every bit of it.
We were sucking and licking each other. Changing various positions to make each other more comfortable. Everytime we are about to cum, we will ease off for a while and start all over again. We did not say anything but we both knew we wanted it to last. We wanted the session to be as long as possible. We have lost track of time. We have only each other and only one thing on our mind. To satisfy each other.
We change various positions to make ourselves really comfortable with each other.
Finally, we just stop and lay there, side by side looking at each other, touching each other. We were both wet, very wet. She was breathing very heavy. moan and purr each time I touch her. I knew its time for me to do my job. She was looking at me with that very gentle and soft look.

End of Ep 3.

Got to go for a meeting. Tons of e-mails have not answered. Check back later for Ep 4

Cheers Bro!

lion_mansg
28-04-2003, 04:57 PM
Yo Bro Shagman69,

Tat was damn great stuff....Will be looking forward 2 ur part 4...Hope it will be as wet & chessy as b4 or nt better...heehee....

Best Rdgs, lion

DumbAss
28-04-2003, 05:08 PM
Bro Lion,
Thanks for the compliment. I will try to express myself better. Can't really change things that has happened!

lion_mansg
28-04-2003, 05:16 PM
Bro Lion,
Thanks for the compliment. I will try to express myself better. Can't really change things that has happened!

Bro shagman69,

U r very welcome...Dun need 2 be so modest.It's true tat it's well-written & i'm sure all bros here will agree wif tat.I understand tat u r juz writing out the facts but i'm sure the facts written by u will be very chessy :p !!!

Anyway,hope i will get 2 know u when i'm enlisted 4 any outings from KEFOS....I already registered quite long ago already & bro etnic has invited mi 4 a few times already but so suay always haf something on or on a work trip abroad... :( HAIZ.....

Anyway,u haf a great week ahead....

Best Rdgs, lion

DumbAss
28-04-2003, 05:26 PM
I believe those KEFOS guys will not believe what I went thru here with Chen Yan.
I can always introduce them if we can organize a trip up to Hangzhou.
Try joining up for the up coming outing!

lion_mansg
28-04-2003, 06:11 PM
I believe those KEFOS guys will not believe what I went thru here with Chen Yan.
I can always introduce them if we can organize a trip up to Hangzhou.
Try joining up for the up coming outing!

Haha...If the KEFOS bros dun believe u,jio them & organise a trip 2 hangzhou lah....But be sure 2 intro some great stuffs 2 the bros...hehe...

Yah,i sure will try my best 2 make it 4 the next KEFOS expedition (provided bro etnic invites mi) haha....

Best Rdgs, lion

Tomb
29-04-2003, 01:55 AM
Its such a nice experience from you.
Guess u will never forget it for the rest of ur life..
Didn't know china gals are so passionately..

Thought they are pretty submissive, rather than passionately?
But good for u.. found a gem... :D

DumbAss
01-05-2003, 10:56 PM
PRC Chen Yan 2000 Ep 4

We are back again for Ep 4. Before we proceed, got to answer to the myth on China gals.
They are very much as passionate and very much into SEX as any other gals in other parts of the world. Due to their orient up bringing, I must say some are submissive but others may not. Do not forget some of their parents grew up in a very violent era in the history of China. The Cultural Revolution.
Lets forget about history and come back to my story.

We were looking into each other eyes with the understanding of what we want and were about to do. We kissed again. Softly and passionately. Our arms were around each other.
I was feeling her all over with one hand and hugging her with the other. She tasted so fine. Our kisses were so passionate and hot. I kiss around her neck and shoulder and she did the same.
I move my hands down to where it matters and started to caress her there. She was very wet. I felt around her clit. It was too wet to keep my fingers there. It was slipping around as well. I managed to hold it between my fore finger and ring finger. Rub her slowly with my middle.
She was moaning rather loud and I hope the sound proofing for the apartment is good.
She was reacting well to my touch. More juices flowed out. Wetting all my fingers. Her kisses are more intense now. She was sucking my tongue real hard each time I rub over her clit.
She was moving to the rythm of my touch, her hips and legs were thrusting up upwards. Her hand was reaching for me, stroking and yanking me. We kept our mouths sealed together. I really don?t know how long I have kissed her and I really don?t care. It was one of the longest kiss I have ever had!
I felt she was shivering and moaning and breathing real hard. I knew she was coming. Suddenly, she let out a sigh and hugged me real tight, I knew she came. Time for me to work. I kissed her lightly over her lips when she said?Come into me, I want you in me.?
She then spread her long and slender legs while I move myself over her. I came down to kiss her on her lips again as I lower myself onto her already very wet cunt.
As I slided myself into her, she moans while her fingers dug into my back. I ignored the slight pain and instead, concentrated on the feelings I was getting. She was tight! She wraps around tighly on me and I could feel the wet and warmth of her body.
I push forward and got myself in deeper as she held on to me tighter. I gave myself a full hard final pushed, and she screamed, I was home. All the way deep into her.
We move slowly enjoying each thrust I made. I was feeling my own whole length going in and out of her. She was pushing her body up each time I lower myself. Apart our breathing, we could hear our own wetness below us. I was enjoying every move we made when she reach her hand down to feel my balls. The feelings was terrific. Everytime I move in, she will tickle my balls and scratch it a little just enough to feel a little pain but good. Sometimes she would squeezed them a little. I just love the ways she was playing with them while I was fucking her. I on the other hand will be kissing her and lick on her neck and breasts. We were playing with each other when she moved her fore finger and middle finger to hold me like a pair of chopsticks. I stopped and she said:?Fuck me my love! Make love to me. I want to feel your whole length going in and out of me. I want to feel it with my own hands.? That was a real turn on. Never have I fucked a gal with fingers holding over me. The feeling of my head passing between her fingers is enough to make me come sooner than I wanted. She seems to know and held on tight to me and told me to slow down a little to ease the urge.
I was amazed my her skill, wanted to ask but decided against it. Not now! Later will be a better time. In the mean time, concentrate on my immediate work.
My urge eased and I continued to push and thrust enjoying every moment of it. She moans and sigh to my every move while her finger are holding onto me. I could feel the pressure by her fingers and the tightness of her wrapping around me.
Before long, she removed her hand and placed them on my bum pulling me in everytime I pushed into her. She was indicating to me to fuck her hard. She was pulling me in harder and faster, as if she did not want to to pull out at all.
I pushed harder and faster feeling the rythm, she moved faster and harder. She was asking for me to fuck her rough and hard. She kept saying while panting:? Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Deeper! Harder! Deeper!? I would reply:?Yes! Baby Yes! I will give it to you harder. Deeper!?
We were talking to each other real dirty at that time. She love it rough and hard as we get intensed. She was real wet. Getting really slippery. It was easier to move in and out with less friction. A couple of quick thrusting got her to her limit. She climaxed with a loud sigh and held on to me very tightly. Her legs were around my back burying myself deep into her. I move side ways, twirl a little in her. She was getting multiple Os. Holding me real tight and refusing to let me move at all. Just wanted to keep me deep inside her.

End of Ep 4

For more exciting stories and positions, stay tunned for Ep 5!
Hope you guys will enjoy the stories as much as I do recalling them.

DumbAss
01-05-2003, 11:02 PM
Sorry for the delay and also apologies for the typos and grammer(if any).
I did ran thru it twice and edited the article twice.
If any still shows up, pls accept my uptmost sincere apology!
Cheers Bro happy reading!

Shagwhites
01-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Hello brudders,

My apologies about my absence from the forum. Been very busy with the gals. Remember the choir gal I mentioned? Makan leow, but wasn't good, almost kena caught by her grandparents!!

Then whacked this russian gal I spotted playing beach volleyball the other day, and now working on this italian gal that just moved in a couple of houses down the street.

Will be putting an FR on soon.

Sorry about the delay!!

Pfizer
02-05-2003, 12:55 AM
Hello brudders,

My apologies about my absence from the forum. Been very busy with the gals. Remember the choir gal I mentioned? Makan leow, but wasn't good, almost kena caught by her grandparents!!

Then whacked this russian gal I spotted playing beach volleyball the other day, and now working on this italian gal that just moved in a couple of houses down the street.

Will be putting an FR on soon.

Sorry about the delay!!

Dun worry about it, Your efforts are appreciated..... :)

Awaiting your FRs....

Happy bonking.

proton
02-05-2003, 11:07 AM
Two masters at their best!

DumbAss
03-05-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by proton
Two masters at their best!

You MIA? Where are your stories? My Ep 5 coming soon! Akan Datang!

Shagwhites
04-05-2003, 02:27 AM
OK, back to this one, I hope it's not too boring, built up too much hype leow. Wait the brudders kena another phantom menace...

Anyway, my next victim was called Kelly. Met her at a birthday party a couple of weeks after breaking up wif Avelyn. She didn't immediately catch my eye, I was there finishing all the beer and checking out all the other gals. Some of them were wearing dresses which had less material than my swimming trunks. After being a part time monk for 3 weeks, I had undergone some kind of emotional and psychological change. I guess you could say that I'd been changed from being a BAD BOY to being a FUCKING EVIL BASTARD. :D

Tried to muscle in on some territory and had some staring matches with a couple of blokes who thought they were super cool and looked like they were too important for your attention. After a few beers and a couple of shots of tequilas, I was all over the place chatting every gal up. This one gal I was chatting to had a gold halter top and micro mini leather skirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and I was very interested to find out if she was going commando as well.

Suddenly, there was a tap on my back, i turned around and this punch came out of nowhere. I dunno if the beer was any help, but I dunno how I managed to siam the punch, evaded and the fucker ended punching the char bo I was talking to. Suddenly, a free for all broke out, I managed to squeeze my way to the kitchen, taking a couple of punches in the process. Went out into the back garden and there was a group of people sat around a fire and drinking beer.

Anyway, was bleeding slightly from the lip and this gal came up to me and started getting all concerned. Stroked my face and held some paper to my lip. She wasn't very pretty, but had a nice face. Not that type of very beautiful but pretty enough to make you like her. Sweet type, not the will make you horny and think of nothing but sex type. Some sort of like Meg Ryan look. Wasn't sexily dressed as well, had a leather jacket and combat fatigues on. But she had nice and soft hands though.

Anyway, the fight was getting out of hand and the birthday gal had called the coppers so we decided to beat a hasty retreat. 4 of us went out the back door and jumped into a taxi. I got dropped off first as the driver got quite worried about me bleeding and didn't want any trouble. Ok, anyway, got home and sat down for awhile as head was spinning. Then the doorbell rang. It was that gal with the nice hands, apparently she was supposed to be last, but she had left her bag at the house and so didn't have money nor her house keys on her. Was quite tired and didn't think she was making a pass, if not, I probably would have grabbed her and ripped her clothes off and fucked her on the front porch. What with my adrenaline on a high and all...

OK, so I invited her in and formally introduced herself. Kelly was her name, and fucking was her game... only joking brudders. :D Anyway, looking at her in the light, she looked a lot better. Had short brunette hair and very nice features, apart from lipstick, she wasn't wearing makeup and had a flawless face. I think she was about 5' 11" and had a very tanned skin colour. Tits were ample and though she was wearing a cardigan, she looked quite fit. Her lips very inviting and when I leaned over to kiss her, there was no resistance. I tasted blood but that sort of added to the animal instinct and it was probably the same for her too. She put her hands on my cheek and stroked me gently. Was damn good, didi was screaming," Lemme out, Lemme out!"

I took her hand and led her to my bedroom. She seemed quite impatient and was walking quite quickly. So I decided to have a little fun and tease her a little bit. Got into the bedroom and stood at the doorway and had our first deep kiss. I had totally forgotten about my pain by this time and used my tongue to play hide-n-seek with hers. Broke away from her and went to put some music on. Selected a CD by Chris Isaak and thought, heh heh, u're going to be butter in a minute. Gals are all suckers for this Chris Isaak bullshit...

As soon as I had the CD playing, Kelly came up behind me and hugged me from behind. I reached round and discovered she was starkers! Man, this char bo, combat trained or what? Change parade super fast! And some more boh sound eh!? Pulled me next to the bed and started frenching again. Ran her fingers down the front of my shirt and unbuttoned me one at a time, very slowly. She kissed her way down to my neck and down my chest. Everytime she had one button off, she'd slip her tongue in and give me a lick. By the time she reached my belt, she was sitting on the bed and rubbing her cheek against my hardon.

In a flash, my trousers were on the floor and she'd slipped my boxers down and had my dick in her mouth. It was one of the best sensations ever and she was really good. As it was my first time with a white gal, I must say, she had a very good technique. Lots of slurping and licking, she wasn't afraid to get down and dirty, had my balls in her mouth while wanking me with her hand, then going back to licking and sucking. It was only a matter of minutes and then I came without warning. She had my cum dripping down her chin and she smiled and spread her legs wide.

I took the hint and also took the dive. Her pussy hair was finely trimmed but did not have any short hairs. She must have waxed there as well, but now wasn't the time for trivial pursuit, so started concentrating on the task at hand. A little trade secret here, the secret to making a gal initiate sex in future is to give her a good licking the first time you fuck her. I learnt this after all the gals I've been with. And the art of a good lick, is of course, using only your tongue. Firstly, I pushed her lips apart with my tongue before giving her long licks up and down her pussy. When I sensed that she was feeling quite high, from the moaning and her body trembling, I concentrated on her clit and flicked it. When I sensed that she was on the verge of coming, what with her getting very audible and her thighs over my shoulder, I plunged deep into her and tongue fucked her. She came screaming and wet my cheeks, chin and the side of my bed.

I then went up to her and we frenched again. This time, licking each other's faces and giving soft bites on each other's necks. I carried her slightly and positioned her in the middle of the bed and took the deep plunge raw. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in deep. She was breathing very quickly and then I felt her body spasm again as she moaned deep into my throat while we were frenching. The feeling of her pussy tugging on my dick was something that you can't achieve with your hand. I felt my time was coming and tried to pull out.

She felt my movements and held me in tight and whispered into my ear that she was on the Pill. With that reassurance, I no longer had anymore pressure and started rocking the bed violently for the next minute. I tried to hold it off for as long as I could and just before I fired, I felt her tighten around me again as we both came together. Our warm juices mixing together was a wonderful feeling and we laid there in each other's arms and kissed every now and again. After awhile, I fell asleep.

I woke up at dawn feeling the satisfaction from last night. Kelly was sleeping on my left arm facing me. I could hear her soft breathing and through the soft rays of light coming through the windows, she looked even more beautiful. I reached over and stroked her face and the sudden movement woke her. She looked at me for a moment, then smiled and whispered," Good morning" I smiled back and leaned in for a kiss. It was good, her lips still tasted of our cum and we snuggled in close, frenching each other on and off. My erection was almost instantaneous and our hands started getting naughty with each other and she finally draped her left leg over my hip and using one of her hands, guided my already hard dick into her.

We stayed like that for awhile, with no urgent need and making love slowly. Then she finally rolled onto me and I sat up whilst she wrapped her legs around me, my dick never leaving the safety of her love tunnel. She rode me a couple of times while I sucked on her breasts and licked her tits. I felt myself cumming again and started thrusting deep into her. She took the hint and got in real close and frenched me with her mouth open when I started spurting in her. Immediately, she gave a soft low-pitched moan and I felt her cum, her body gently rocking from side to side. I could feel her nipples hard and erect, pointing against my chest while she stayed on top of me, head on my shoulder, seemingly still half-asleep.

We stayed like that for about 20 minutes before our juices flowing down my thighs started turning cold and uncomfortable. We got up and I went into the shower while she went into the kitchen and made breakfast.

This was my first time with a white gal, and I must say, after so many women, she still ranks in the top 5. Everytime we fucked, I woke up feeling refreshed, the after-glow of a good fuck.

OK, will stop here for now, going to makan, after that, will decide if I want to jump forward into time and give an FR on the recent ones or continue on Kelly.

DumbAss
04-05-2003, 02:58 AM
Think you should continue with Kelly or we will all get confused with all your gals name!
Hope you could write them one at a time. Maybe we should keep this thread as a track record.

Shagwhites
04-05-2003, 08:20 AM
Well, what can I say, Kelly was such a great gal.

I came out of the shower and she was messing about in the kitchen wearing one of my shirts. I got another instant hardon and went up behind her and grabbed her waist. She turned round and we frenched and when I went for the thrust, she did not get annoyed. We stood there with my inside her as she raised one leg up on my side to let me get a deeper thrust. I came again quite quickly this time and she gave a wipe down with her tongue.

We moved over onto the settee with our breakfast and put the TV on. I had difficulty chewing my cornflakes as my lip was starting to get really sore and all that frenching and licking last night really didn't help with the wound. Any minor movement I made now felt like fucking needles poking. I finally got through half a bowl, but not without the arrghs and #a*!. When I was done, I turned to Kelly and she was sat there with this look of concern on her face.

She then led me to the bedroom and I thought, wah lau eh, like that will die one you know! She wanted me to lie down on the bed and came back with a bowl of cold water with antiseptic. She started dabbing me swollen lip while at the same time whispered kinky stuff to me. Although, it was at this point still a ONS, I was beginning to think that I could have a serious relationship with this gal. What more can a guy hope for than a gal that only wants to fuck all the time?

I wanted to french her again, but had antiseptic all over my chin, so she put the bowl away before showing me what she could do with her hands. It didn't take long for her to fondle my tool till it was erect. She gave me a long and slow BJ, taking her time and constantly flicking her tongue just under the rim. She also used her hands to stroke my balls gently and soon, I felt the load waiting to unleash itself. I think she must have felt it for she started wanking me faster and had her mouth over my dick. I came without hesitation over her face and into her mouth. Even with cum all over her face, I must admit, she still looked like your average girl next door... :D something like your average girl next door with cum dripping down her face.

Anyway, she had to get in the shower and prepare to go to class, while I had the day off. I went back to bed to regain my energy as she promised that she was going to come round that night...

DumbAss
04-05-2003, 01:28 PM
Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

We have a Queen of BJ. Good work Bro!

Shagwhites
05-05-2003, 09:13 PM
Yah, I think mabbe keep this thread as a track record. Your PRC gals vs my EE and Meditteranean gals. Was going to post another FR today, but kena Jess (the current Russian babe) is dragging me to the beach to play beach volleyball.

I've suggested the nudist beach just off the island, actually my main reason is becos I want to bio her team mates...

So, mabbe write something tomorrow.

DumbAss
05-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Yah, I think mabbe keep this thread as a track record. Your PRC gals vs my EE and Meditteranean gals. Was going to post another FR today, but kena Jess (the current Russian babe) is dragging me to the beach to play beach volleyball.

I've suggested the nudist beach just off the island, actually my main reason is becos I want to bio her team mates...

So, mabbe write something tomorrow.
PRC vs EE and Med gals Onzx

Shagwhites
06-05-2003, 09:41 PM
OK, so she promised she was coming back, and she sent me a text message that she's got a surprise brewing, so wah... damn excited.

Was watching telly after dinner when I heard a car pull up. Pretended not to notice, "must act cool" then the doorbell rang. Waited for about 2 minutes before I went to answer, gave some excuse about being busy with something...

Must admit I was quite disappointed when I saw her, plain jeans with a sweatshirt. Where's the surprise? I was expecting something like nude under a trenchcoat or something lacy. Cheeey, sian 1/2 leow.

OK, so came in and jumped on the couch with me to watch telly. My favourite show was on, "The Jerry Springer Show", best talk show in the world! Well, there we were, in each others arms, watching people on TV tell about them fucking their gf's mothers, gfs talking about fucking their bf's brothers, men revealing to their wives' affairs with the wives' sisters etc.... when she started pushing her firm ass against my groin.

I started kissing her neck and slipped my hand up under her blouse to which she suddenly stopped me and pushed my hand away. She then got up and said she needed to go wee. KNN super sianzzz, kena one BIG lemon...

Continued watching TV and totally forgot about Kelly. It was after about 20 minutes before I realised she hadn't come back, so I thought, "Eh simi? Fell into the jamban is it?" So turned off the box and went looking for her. Stepped into the bedroom and called out her name, which she responded. KNN, went to koon leow ah, CB! But had to pretend to be concerned, so asked if she was feeling ill, to which she sat up and flicked on the lava lamp next to my bed.

Under the glow of the lamp, I could see that she wasn't wearing her blouse anymore, but neither was she naked. She had on a kinda camisole thingie with lacy bits in all the right places. Could see parts of her body move as she breathed... When she beckoned me to her I almost ran. She pulled my shorts down and my dick sprang free, wrapping her hand around my member, she rubbed me gently while her other hand played with my thighs. I didn't resist one bit. When a 5' 11" brunette acts like this, there was only one thing that would satisfy her.

Taking my dick into her mouth, her lips gently wrapping around me, her tongue went to work. She ran her tongue up and down my shaft and wanked me gently with her hand. She stopped before I came and whispered, "I want you to come in me." OK, since orders were given for the ALL engines ahead FULL, stripped off everything and got into bed with her.

Her slip was sheer and drove me wild. When I ran my hands over her, I realised that she was also wearing garters with stockings in bed. Her knickers also had these strings on the sides which were manually tied. So! This was the surprise! What a horny bitch!

As I ran my hands over her tits, she gasped and whispered that she wanted to cum over my dick. She's been thinking about me all day and had already used her fingers on herself twice in the bathroom today.

I then started frenching her to shut her up and cupped her breast with my left hand. I could feel her tits erect and poking right through her sheer slip and she was getting all excited. She was frenching me harder and when I kissed my way to her neck and sucked hard, she gave a low pitched groan and wrapped her hands tight around me. When I pulled the crotch of her panties aside and slipped 2 fingers into her pussy, she shuddered and moaned, cumming like there was no tomorrow.

With deft fingers, she undid the knots on the sides of her knickers and I got rid of them quickly. She was pressing gently on my shoulders and I took the hint. Started by gently licking her folds. Then teased her a little by licking around her clit, but never actually touching it. I used long and slow strokes accompanied by circular movements that had my tongue wriggling into her pussy, which she absolutely loved and would catch her breath, her body trembling and rocking everytime my tongue slipped inside.

I felt she was cumming again and picked up speed, still not touching her clit. Only concentrating on the folds of her pussy and occasionally slipping my tongue into her pussy. She so loved it that when I felt her juices flowing, I went to work on her clit. Not wanting to let her stop, though she was begging me to, I flicked her clit with my tongue and sucked on and around her clit. Kelly went absolutely crazy and screamed the walls down. She came again in less than a minute as I tongue fucked her furiously in between sucking and flicking her clit with gentle strokes.

When I came up for air and went to french her on the mouth, she took it passionately and ran her hands all over my body and moaned into my mouth for me to take her hard. As I knelt in between her legs which were already spread wide, I could feel a big damp patch on my bed. I took hold of one stockinged leg and put it over my shoulder as I plunged my dick deep into her. I took her furiously for the first minute, doing short but hard strokes. Rocking the bed wild, she had another orgasm as I felt her tighten around my dick and her body being rocked by spasms. I could also hear the wet slurpy sounds as my dick was slipping in and out of her.

I couldn't get a deep penetration and also missionary wasn't one of my favourite positions. I slipped the leg over my shoulder sideways and gently started turning her over. She took the cue and went onto her knees carefully, not ever letting my dick slip out of her gushing pussy. With my dick still in her, I carried on with my task at hand. Slowing down from short bursts to giving her long and slow strokes. Kelly had stopped screaming and by now had been reduced to purring softly on my pillow.

After a few minutes, I buay tahan leow, want to hold off also buay sai. Started going faster and she started grinding her hips against me. I reached around and started playing with her clit. Her breathing went faster and finally I collapsed after I spurted into her. I was so tired I didn't realise she had also cum. We fell asleep in each others' arms.

I remember dreaming of this wonderful dream. I was in a boat and it was all quiet around me. Meg Ryan was in the boat with me and she was giving me a blowjob. The sensation was wonderful but I awoke with a start. It wasn't Meg Ryan, but it didn't matter, Kelly was gently blowing my stiff member. This gal was insatiable, she had taken her stockings and slip off and was stark naked. I let her carry on with the task and pulled one of her legs towards me. We got into the 69 position and started licking her. I couldn't really concentrate on what I was doing as she had a far better technique than my right hand could ever achieve. With all that rimming, sucking and rubbing going on, I soon blew my load into her throat. She got off me with a contented sigh and came back to french me. Though I could taste my own cum in her mouth, I couldn't find a trace of it. This greedy bitch had swallowed everything.

With her hands gently holding my face and me holding her waist, I did something which I should not have ever done. I popped a damn boring question. She sighed then looked at me saying I was the best fuck she'd ever had, but she's engaged to some guy who had gone on a holiday. She'd gone to the party 2 nights before because she was bored and she didn't think she was going to make it through another night alone, which was why she went to my place. She just wanted a fuck, not a relationship.

She got dressed quickly and before she left, we hugged and promised to meet up again sometime. I felt really depressed, for about 10 minutes. I kept wondering if we would still be meeting up and shagging each other had I not popped the question. After awhile, I thought, "Fuck it, she was after all, just a tree in a forest." And by the way, it is a FUCKING HUGE forest out there.

Which is quite true, I've just realised of one of the old adage from one of the brothers out there, you cheong with your body, but not with your heart. She really woke me up, though I still miss her, especially her BJs and her "surprises".

proton
09-05-2003, 06:27 PM
good stuffs...bravo bud

Shagwhites
10-05-2003, 09:37 AM
OK, this one cannot remember when, but do remember she was one of my first older women. When I say older, I mean she was older by about 10yrs, not the 3 months type of BS some of the guys here mention. Actually, side track a little bit, I really dun understand what the fucking big deal is if your GF or future wife is older than you... if you love her, she is a good fuck and your friends envy you, aka, she looks like Estella Warren, go for it man!

Anyway, back to this one, it must have been like 3-4 days after the Kelly incident. When she stopped taking my calls and I got sian leow, started my active membership with the boys here again. We went clubbing one night, went to this over 24s club. I was alright to get in, but some of my mates had to get fake moustaches and get the chiselled look to try to get in.

OK, main motive in going to this club was to stay away from the normal, wanted to check out the local women. The working ones, the ones with the $$$.

So, it was the usual, we go in together, hang around for a bit, scope out the potential victims, see which char bo alone or look a bit desperate one, among ourselves, scissors-paper-stone to decide, or someone declare that target his, the rest of us "give face"...

After dunno how many drinks and not much luck, sianz leow. There were a few interested ones, but might have to spend some time or they were the rejected goods, aka waist size 44 type. Needed to pang jio, so stumbled to the toilet and on the way out, ran into this gal outside the toilet. In the dimmed lights, didn't really see her, she was wearing a black dress somemore. What I did see was, she was blonde, had long frizzly hair and nice pert tits. Looked about 36 or 37ish and looked quite ok, if you could consider the amount of alcohol I'd taken and the condition of the lighting. Important thing was that she had her hem hiked up and was adjusting her stockings. She noticed me staring and smiled at me, so I reached over and helped her with it. 20 minutes later, we were back at her place in her living room.

Didn't even have time to worry if she was married as we plopped onto the sofa frenching furiously and trying to remove each other's clothing. I reached under her dress to pull her knickers down and discovered she was going commando. When I slipped 2 fingers into her, she pulled me in close and bit my lower lip.

Was already dribbling leow, some more she had my shirt unbuttoned and was running her hands all over me and undoing my belt, etc. OK, time to go into routine, went from her lips to her neck, slipped the straps off her shoulder, surprise! no bra as well, sucked on her tits for awhile, while she moaned and writhed under me. Finally hitched her mini dress up and went to work on her CB. Bad choice man... she had a damn smelly CB!! FUCK KNN, the lao CB had a CCB.

2 licks and I buay tahan leow, her juice almost sobered me up. In a way, it was good, becos I came up with an instant excuse. Went and started licking her ears and started spreading her legs. She reached over to her handbag and produced a rubber, a ribbed one, I remember her whispering to me, more pleasure for her....

OK, so cap on and in. She sat on the sofa and me kneeling in between her legs, with her face in my face, we went from frenching to necking, gradually increasing the speed of my thumping. With her at this close proximity, I started to notice she also had a pretty bad coffee breath. Buay tahan, was beginning to choke leow, but could also feel myself cumming. Had another sudden flash of inspiration, stood up and pulled the rubber off and came all over her face, hair and tits.

She got quite annoyed with me for doing that and got up in a huff and ran into the bathroom. Actually thinking back, it could have been my fault. I came so much I think I might have shot a load into her eye...

Didn't stay to find out though, while she was in the bathroom, I got dressed quickly and left the house.

Found out the next day that 3 of the other guys managed to pull other gals. One of the guys, Steve, apparently pulled these 2 gals and one of them looked like Tara Reid. They were also so fucking drunk, he and 3 other guys (his housemates) had a bit of an orgy in their living room and they filmed it as well. The video was quite good, though quite dark and shaky. Bastards, got ho leow, never jio.. :mad:

Anyway, I might have seen the lao CB with the CCB around town, but I don't think we recognise each other, don't think I want to anyway. A ONS is best left as a ONS. I don't think I even knew what her name was...

eXXXca
13-05-2003, 12:36 AM
wow shagwhites u amaze me man. love your 'conquests' and your right a ONS is a ONS =) btw, which part of england are you in? the locals so 'free' meh?

Shagwhites
13-05-2003, 09:28 AM
Eh Bro,

I'm in the south lah, along the coast, I think that should be sufficient for now. If you are in England, London's a good place to scope for horny gals. Lots of FLs around as well, ever since the Albanians came in and took over.

If you want horny 16 - 30s gals, try places like Essex (in the south west) or Newcastle (in the north). Majority of northern lasses are pretty horny, most of the char bo I've banged came from up north. Probably colder, once come to the warmer south, can't wait to take everything off...

Shagwhites
13-05-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by eXXXca
wow shagwhites u amaze me man. love your 'conquests' and your right a ONS is a ONS =) btw, which part of england are you in? the locals so 'free' meh?

Eh bro,

Dun think I'm invincible lah. I also have my ups and downs. NB, all the lemons I kena forced to makan and the number of times I've had to treat my face to white wine ah, I lost count leow. I never mention lah, wait kena laugh by the bros until cannot face anyone.

The key is to perserverance. If one victim does not fall into your honeytrap, move on, her loss. Out of 10 got one say yes enough leow.

If you want to fuck the pretty gal in the club, go and buy a drink for the ugly gal next to her.

eXXXca
14-05-2003, 02:14 AM
ai seh bro so power one.. ok ok..must save up to go to UK. u working there or what? studying? heard alot abt nottingham :D

Shagwhites
14-05-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by eXXXca
ai seh bro so power one.. ok ok..must save up to go to UK. u working there or what? studying? heard alot abt nottingham :D

Why, what have you heard about Nottingham?

Shagwhites
14-05-2003, 10:55 AM
OK, so that ONS was ok standards wise. After that night, my pulling chart went on a landslide. I think it works like that, you're lucky for some weeks then you're damn suay for about 2 weeks, kinda like your body trying to recover that sort of thing. Even if you damn horny, your body will subconsciously take over and send signals to the gal that you're someone that they want to keep a one mile berth from. It's true, after that ONS, I couldn't pull anything. I tried the nice ones, then down graded to the plain ones and on to the downright FAT ones, all kena big lemons.

So after awhile, damn sian, so thought I'd give it a miss and concentrate on other stuff. And guess what, just when you stop looking, it KNN fucking comes looking for you. CB... kiam gan.

Was busy with school work at this time, like coursework needed to be handed in and all. So was a regular devotee to the library. Most times I couldn't find any books that I need. KNN, this is also one annoying thing that I want to get off my chest. Seems like alot of those CB from Malaysia or China all like to do this. They borrow ALL the books relating to one subject, regardless of whether they need it or not, why the fuck would you need Business Law Version 2, 3 and 4? OK, so they borrow all the books for 2 weeks, then when time to return, they give to their friends studying something else and they trade books with each other... KNN, keep ALL the books on some subjects for one whole CB fucking year... KNNBCCB.

OK, so people like us, the hardworking and use brains type, actually only need the book for 2 nights, cannot even find a scrap paper relating to the subject, so have to go buy the book. Luckily, one of my mates had a sister studying in a local college, so I went to her college library and used her card to borrow the book. There's where I found Gabriella.

She's the librarian in the college. Nothing outstanding about her, typical studious type, black plastic spex, hair tied back, damn geeky smile, the shy type. What I did notice about her was that she wore stockings that had a glitter to them... mmmm... Then one day, she was standing on a ladder putting some books on when I noticed something extra, garters!! Wah.... Target acquired!

OK, started paying more attention to her and went to ask her for help with whatever nonsense I could come up with. "where can i find this book?" "Where is the toilet?" "Where is the lift?" etc. You get the idea lah... After a few days of regularly going there and getting more free peep shows, once I'm sure she came to work wearing a G-String as couldn't see any VPL beneath her tight skirt.

So managed to wait till she went to lunch then secretly followed her and pretend didn't see her at the cafeteria. When she waved, I managed to look surprised... thanks to all the cantonese serials I'd seen, Wah! we have fate, now I think of it, I also paiseh. Sat down with her and TCSS. Found out quite abit about her, actually, there wasn't much to find out about her, the sad bitch didn't have a life. It was work, home, maybe go sit at the beach and stare at the sea. She lived alone with her hamster. KNN, I felt sorry for the gal.

The next day, I went up to her with a book and inside was a note asking her out to dinner that night. When the book came back it was stamped and attached was a note with her address on it, "see you at eight, I'll cook, bring some wine". So I turned up promptly at eight with a bottle of Chilean white wine and a pack of condoms in my trouser pocket.

The dinner was delightful and the bottle was washed down quickly. As she was clearing the table, my hands started getting naughty and she responded with a hot passion. She led the way to her bedroom and lit a few candles. It was very nicely decorated, very mediterranean style. She hugged me from behind and started tugging at my belt. I turned and started taking her blouse off, almost ripping the buttons off in the process. She had a very slim body, small tits, probably 32B or something. When she turned to lead me to bed, I noticed something I'd never noticed before, she had a tattoo on her lower back. It was an intricate design of daggers and barbed wire. It was a huge turn on for me, for in our chinese culture, if you have a tattoo, it means you are a bad gal... and man I was going to fuck this bad gal's brains out.

I pushed her down from behind and mounted her right away doggie style. Condoms and foreplay completely forgotten. She was quite wet though and didn't mind it one bit. I pumped away for awhile then turned her over to do her missionary. It was then that I noticed she had a shaved pussy and she had another tattoo just above her clit. Can't really remember what this one was, might have been a butterfly or a bee, but anyway, my head got pulled to her tits and I sucked hard on them while I slipped myself in and pounded away. This char bo was full of surprises... must be one hell of a horny bitch.

I was right, after coming in her pussy. She pushed me back and gave me a BJ, licking her own juices off me. When she felt me hard again, she laid back down and pushed a pillow under her lower back. I soon realised her intention as the angle of her pussy allowed me a full deep access. I was able to easily push myself all the way in till I could feel her Dutch cap. She must have put it in before I showed up. Fucking horny bitch must have expected to get laid tonight! KNN, this gal was hornier than me! No wonder she didn't object when I fucked her raw.

I pumped her slowly in this elevated missionary position for what must have felt like an hour. Her legs were wrapped around my hips as we frenched passionately like long lost lovers. Everytime I felt myself going soft, I'd pick up speed and her body would spasm uncontrollably as she had waves of orgasms. It felt like she was running a fever what with this heat that was being emitted off her body and her feverish spasms which made me feel a climax coming on.

As I built my own orgasm by using hard and deep strokes, she had her arms around my head and was muttering incoherently into my ear. It sounded like some sort of mantra and it brought on some sort of tantric sensuality that when I came, it felt like I'd hit her with a bolt of lightning. She moaned hard and stuck her tongue in my ear. I felt exhausted but really good afterwards and that night had one of my most restful nights in 2 weeks.

When I awoke the next morning, she had already gone to work and it was like late morning. She'd left me a note with her number on it together with some nice cheesy stuff about how she felt. I left and called her that night and arranged to meet up again which I'll leave for another time as now going to bed. Got a char bo just finished her shower and just jumped into my bed naked. Man, she is going to get it BIG TIME.

eXXXca
14-05-2003, 01:26 PM
hahaha shiok lah brother. love your exploits!

oh nottingham is with all the young girls. heard the population of girls to guys is more. read more UK FHM hahaha. works wonders :D

Dirtysa
16-05-2003, 11:23 PM
Yo bro, cannot wait to read about ur next few conquests! Was really wishing that I was there with u .. u get what i mean... haha

proton
19-05-2003, 02:17 PM
:cool:

Another feather to ya already great cap bud!

Hurrah...

Shagwhites
22-05-2003, 02:09 PM
OK, so called Gabriella and arranged to meet up again. She wanted to go to the cinema that night, so I arranged to go round to her place first, as her house was like a 5 minute walk to the cinema.

So got there about an hour before the screening time to have dinner with her. She'd fixed some pasta and bread with vinegar. Almost made me throw up, I really don't know how these Meditteranean people makan roti dipped in vinegar.... YUCK!

So dinner was ok, a bit wierd, pasta with bread as opposed to rice and vegetables. We had about 10 minutes after dinner, so she suggested a leisurely stroll to the cinema, but after seeing her pull on her black glossy stockings in that blue cashmere off-shoulder sweater with a black tight short skirt, I had a massive reaction. I pushed her over the back of the sofa and reached under her skirt and pulled her knickers down.

She shrieked and giggled as I pulled my jeans down and sprang my erect member free. I plunged into her and rocked the sofa for a few minutes. She moaned in ecstasy as I grabbed her tits through her top and banged her harder. I came in less than 3 minutes and Gabriella shook her head at me when I came all over her stockings. She went and changed a new pair before we went out, holding waists and kissing all the way to the cinema.

OK, show was boring, couldn't even remember what show it was. What I do remember was her hand on my crotch all throughout the film. And me wearing jeans just made it all the more uncomfortable. I shifted in my seat so much that the people behind must have guessed what was going on.

Anyway, on the way home from the cinema, we side tracked into a park and started frenching furiously. She reached under my shirt and ran her hands over my chest and rubbed my nipples while I was bursting in my jeans.

As much as the excitement as thrilling to shag in public, it was pretty uncomfortable in that park as the benches were wet from the dew and it was still pretty bright though it was 2200hrs. No thanks to the summer sun.

Suddenly, I remembered what my platoon sergeant used to say, "Must Endure!" OK, so pulled her up from the bench and almost dragged her home. We were halfway through the door when I pulled her to the floor of her living room and started pulling her top off. She was delighted at my sudden rough play and couldn't stop giggling. When I flipped her over to pull her knickers down, she tried to scramble and crawl away, that resulted in me tearing her knickers and running her stockings.

It was such a thrill from my point of view and it had reached the point of no return. This gal was going to kena raped... I took my boots off hurriedly and by the time I stood up she'd disappeared into the kitchen. When I got into the kitchen, she was sat on the kitchen table, skirtless. She was still wearing her top and ruined stockings and had her legs spread wide and playing with herself using her fingers. She beckoned me to her and my jeans were around my ankles in a flash.

She rubbed me with her hand for abit before guiding me into her while her lips locked onto mine and her legs curled around my back as I started to slowly pump her. She was all wet from playing with her clit that it didn't take long for her to cum. I carried her to bed and peeled the rest of our clothes off. She'd started purring softly and I turned her back towards me. Then I penetrated her from behind while she bent her knees to give me better access. The Spoon is such a sensational position. I had my hands free to play with her tits and pussy while at the same time I had my tongue on the back of her neck and shoulders.

We stayed in that position for about an hour, using slow and short strokes, together with the occasional twirling of her clit with my fingers, Gabriella came about 4 times and was going crazy. She was mumbling something about getting me to stop while wanting me to do it harder. I pushed her over and lifted her hips into the Doggie. This is one of my personal favourites and picking up tempo, I was able to climax shortly. I was damned tired but Gabriella was worse off. She had difficulty catching her breath and took her awhile to calm down before we drifted off to sleep.

DumbAss
22-05-2003, 02:46 PM
Think I have to catch up with some of mine before you steal all the limelights from me!

homme1979
27-05-2003, 10:59 AM
Hi bros Shagwhite and Shagman,

I just had to write in to congratulate you guys for a job well done. I've been terribly impressed with your writing, and bro Shagwhite your accounts have been hilarious and enjoyable. Your sense of humour and timing is perfect! Thanks for the effort man!

Shagwhites
08-06-2003, 09:48 AM
Hello my fellow bros,

Apologies again for my continued absence, have been damn busy. For some reason, my other thread in the Adult Discussions has disappeared.... :(

It is so hard trying to juggle one regular girlfriend, one not so regular but thinks she is my girlfriend, one regular fuck buddy and one on and off fuck buddy.

Damn, may have to start another one now.

djuan6453
08-06-2003, 10:27 AM
Hello my fellow bros,

Apologies again for my continued absence, have been damn busy. For some reason, my other thread in the Adult Discussions has disappeared.... :(

It is so hard trying to juggle one regular girlfriend, one not so regular but thinks she is my girlfriend, one regular fuck buddy and one on and off fuck buddy.

.....not to mention some studying in between all the fucking!! Only kidding! Look forward to more stories.

Jupiter
08-06-2003, 11:06 PM
This must be one of THE best posts I have read here, ever!

I laughed my ass off so hard, my parents who were in their room probably thought I was going mad.

Once again, two thumbs up Shagwhites. Superb blend of humour and sex! :)

Dirtysa
08-06-2003, 11:11 PM
Ya man, but then I really envy bro Shagwhites... make me wonder how would i fare if i was there with him, hee :D

Shagwhites
09-06-2003, 05:40 AM
"Where there is a will,
There is a Way."

"The light at the end of the tunnel,
May be a huge blotch of cum..."

It is late and I'm tired, did 2 rounds with Jess this morning and 2 rounds with Gemma this afternoon. Now Jess is waiting in bed wearing a pair of crotchless panties. This time will die cock stand.

djuan6453
09-06-2003, 08:47 PM
"Where there is a will,
There is a Way."

"The light at the end of the tunnel,
May be a huge blotch of cum..."

It is late and I'm tired, did 2 rounds with Jess this morning and 2 rounds with Gemma this afternoon. Now Jess is waiting in bed wearing a pair of crotchless panties. This time will die cock stand.

Bro...here's a tip from an old cheongster. So what a lot of gals do to their hubbies/BFs....pretend to cum! Just grunt & moan and thrust deeply. If they are the type of gals who get very wet, they won't be able to distinguish easily between their juices & yours.

Anyway, it worked for me when I had to juggle fucking my wife, a gal I met over the internet, and a colleague all at the same time!

icecoolbeer2001
10-06-2003, 02:29 AM
Bro Shagwhites,

guess this phrase is suitable for you now. "Once you go white, you're never turning back". They are so hot and unhibited, quite a contrast to the SG cold lover girls. Pity i'm stuck here due to economic reasons else i'll travel around the world and f*** like crazy.

Well, enjoy your escapades and tell us more stories again. It's real hot and juicy, man!

game10199
10-06-2003, 02:10 PM
Hello my fellow bros,

--

Bro Shagwhites,

Keep it cumming!! You are one of the better writers in this forum.

2 thumbs up !!

game10199

proton
17-06-2003, 05:09 PM
more please brudder!

hearthrob
26-10-2003, 03:10 AM
this is such a good thread which needs to continue on.....hope bro shagwhites and shagman will be back for more soon...

whitegals
24-04-2005, 01:15 AM
hahaha, finally.... hahaha

DumbAss
24-04-2005, 10:35 AM
Nice to be back right?

whitegals
25-04-2005, 09:39 PM
Yes,

It is sure good.

Lemme chock my memory first, get the gals into some sort of a chronological order, too many pussies, especially of late. Have a bit of a track record running, been with almost every member of the cheerleading club, :D

Let me see where I've left off. Eh, when you clear your idisk, let me know, have got this cool video of this gal I bonked once, she's a gymnast. fucking good flexibility. bends like a fucking pretzel.

whitegals
29-04-2005, 01:22 AM
OK,

I think I left off with Gabriella near the beginning of the summer, I think I left England for a bit of time, for about 6 weeks, then went back and she was there to pick me up from Heathrow.

Anyway, she was damn horny when she saw me, actually I was too, what with spending 14hours in a plane with all these cute german babes up and down the aisle. A bit of side track bros, forget about flying SQ, I've noticed that the standard with SQ has dropped drastically over the years, nowadays anything walking on 2 legs also can ah? No wonder they've reduced the amount of luggage we can carry on board the flight, is to make up for all the extra weight that these air stewardesses are carrying around nowadays. KNN, and somemore wear that sarong kebaya that is custom tailored for them, like wrap ba zhang like that. Kua liao boon tor hwee.

OK, so we were at Heathrow Airport, I was damn horny as well because the german air stewardesses were all damn chio, like super model material, made a mental note to pull more german char bo once I got back to England. :cool:

Anyway, Gabriella was wearing a black leather jacket with a black PVC micro mini skirt and glossy hold ups. Right away got feeling... we frenched kissed right at the arrival gate for about 5 mins, Gabrialla constantly grabbing my crotch and trying to bring her legs up my sides. I buay tahan leow, pushed my luggage cart along and grabbed her waist and found a disabled toilet and went inside. We didn't even have time for foreplay, she hitched her skirt up and pulled down her pair of limegreen lace knickers and I plunged into her pussy from behind. This was exactly what I needed, just hard and furious sex, she had her hands on the sink while I pumped away hard while watching her face in the mirror. It didn't take me long, about 3 mins and I shot a huge load into her pussy. Fucking hell, I'd forgotten just how good it felt.

We left the airport and went to take the Underground to London Waterloo to change to a train to go down south. While on the Underground, it wasn't too crowded, she sat on my lap in a cowgal position and we frenched all the way, about 40mins. My lips were pretty sore by the time we got into London and there weren't any feeling in my legs. We almost missed our stop because I had such a difficulty trying to get up.

On the train from London, it was a 2hr journey and I was desperate to catch up on some sleep. Fucking hell, I dunno if any of the bros out there can do this, but I've been flying for many years, but the one thing I've never learnt to do is to sleep on the plane. I shut my eyes never for more than 20mins. KNNBCCB.

Gabriella had other ideas apparently. While I had my eyes shut, she had one leg over both my legs and was grabbing my crotch while she flicked her tongue in and out of my ear. Soon, my crotch was playing the National Anthem and I grabbed her by her hair and stuck my tongue down her throat. She responded with a deep moan and then stood up and hitched her skirt up again. I pulled her knickers off by which were soaking wet with her come. This was one horny bitch that oozed sex! It was good that she'd booked a drawing room and we had all the privacy in the world. In a moment, she had my dick in her mouth and was sucking like her life depended on it. After what was like 5mins, just as I felt myself coming again, there was a loud knock on the door. It was the bloody ticket inspector. However, Gabriella ignored this and must've felt me stiffen and proceeded to wank and deep throat me. Within moments, I shot my load in her mouth with a loud groan.

She then got up, straightened down her skirt and went to deal with the fucker at the door. After it was done with, she locked the door and proceeded to take off everything. I thought, "Wah lau eh, like that before I get home ah, die leow, die from over use of dick." I tried explaining to her that I was tired after the long trip and her pleasurable BJ, but she wouldn't have it. I told her I would not be able to get it up and she'd be disappointed but she told me to leave it all to me.

She pulled my trousers and boxers off and went to work with her mouth again. She gave me long licks and ran her tongue over and under the rim while occasionally flicking it around my balls and also over my asshole. Sure enough, she was right, my didi was standing erect after about 10mins. As I was just trying to get up and get her on the bunk, she pushed me down and mounted me in a reverse cowgal position, another of her favourite positions, the other being the cowgal. She loved being on top, I reckon this was her one power play.

Anyway, I just laid there and let her do all the work. She pumped herself up and down, swayed her hips in a circular motion and rubbed herself forward and backwards. She was getting very wet and very vocal. Her cum was flowing over my balls while her back was glistening with perspiration. After ages, I was feeling the familiar stirring of fire in my loins and grabbed her hips and started pushing her hips forward and backwards. She felt me going full speed and let me take over the rhythm. I grabbed her hips and ground her pussy furiously against my hips and feeling her body stiffen and her hot cum on my cock, I exploded again up her pussy. IT FELT FUCKING AWESOME :D She laid down next to me and we frenched and groped each other after she dismounted.

We chatted and stroked each other for the rest of the way and I think I'll stop her for now, I'll put more FRs in another time, now have to go for training.

Anyway, akan datang, one chinese BBC, one Russian and one French gal, all cumming soon. Stay tuned bros!

eddy
29-04-2005, 11:09 AM
whitegals....God its been a LONG 2 year wait for you ha ha!

Dumbass, please continue with your story too from 2 years ago!!!!!

DumbAss
29-04-2005, 11:15 AM
whitegals....God its been a LONG 2 year wait for you ha ha!

Dumbass, please continue with your story too from 2 years ago!!!!!
Have not written for so long. I need to find that damn file to add on. Hope I can find it.
I was thinking of writiing in mandarin. Will that be OK to the bros here. Seems to me I will not lose the flavor using the same language which the chicks and I used. :D

delifrance
29-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Hi

compliments for the FRs. White chicks know how to take care of themselves better than Asians on average (exceptions also apply).

White chicks bring their own favourite condom, pill etc.

hehehehe.

compliments again to the writers. Shagwhite, your prose is unique in its humour.

LOL. thanks again.

eddy
29-04-2005, 11:54 PM
ha ha ha! its been almost 2 years since you left us hanging high and dry and still havent gotten to your climax yet!

your great report deserves a fitting close brother!....in english if you dont mind cos alot of us potato eaters cant read chinese

whitegals
30-04-2005, 12:42 AM
I write in english one lah, I also potato eater, somemore i write chinese like my niece draw cartoon, better dun sia suay. :o

whitegals
03-05-2005, 07:15 PM
OK,

Lemme continue with the story from the train. So, there I was, after flying 14hrs and gawking at the fit german air stewardesses up and down the aisle, having had no sleep, then within 3hrs of being back, shoot my load 3 times.

So there I was lying on the bunk, shivering like some coke addict undergoing cold turkey. CCB, it was then that I knew what it was to die all shrivelled up from over expenditure of come. But that woman would not let up, all throughout the train ride, she just wouldn't leave me alone. Stroked and wanked me all throughout the ride but I really buay tahan leow. Tiger also need to rest ah, some more saya is a fat tiger.

OK, so went to her house as it was closer to the train station, really bad choice i tell you. I was really looking forward to a good 15hr sleep on my own in my nice big and soft double bed. Nope, kena dragged to her house and we were barely through the door that she started rubbing my crotch. CB, this char boh thought I Lean Mean Sex Machine ah? More like a Lean Mean Sex thingie. I managed to push her away gently and said I wanted to take a shower first. Somehow, mabbe I was damn tired, but I managed to let her convince me to take a bath with her. Really die cock stand.

So, she ran a bath and while I was sat on the side waiting for the tub to fill up, she climbs astride me and tries to get my didi who was half asleep to wake up and go caving with her. After rubbing and licking for 5 mins and getting no response, to my relief, she gave up and I went to soak my tired body.

I must've fallen asleep in the bath, cos I woke up to find her kissing me on the lips and her hand stroking my dick. With great effort, I manage to get up and dry myself and let her take my hand, leading me to her bedroom.

She had candles lit in and around the room, and she climbed into bed after me and climbed on top of me. However, this time she did not do anything and for a long time, we only french kissed. We played tag with each other using our tongues while she started rubbing herself against me. Suddenly she broke away and disappeared into the bathroom.

Within seconds, she was back and she had a tube of something with her. She started applying something to my dick and down over my balls till everything was covered in this gel like substance. As I was so fucking tired, I couldn't be arsed to find out what it was, all I wanted to do was to go to sleep. She had other ideas apparently.

Somehow, she managed to get my dick into a semi-erect form after a little bit of a massage on my balls and raking her finger nails along the inside of my thighs. She then climbed on and put me inside her pussy and started rocking herself back and forth. Tired as I was, I could feel that familar feeling in my loins. Also, the gel or cream she'd applied on me had a mild but soothing menthol effect. Plus the heat that her pussy was generating on me soon made me hard and horny as fuck.

I grabbed her hips and started to guide her along with the grinding and squirming. After a few minutes, I was feeling damn fucking worked up and there was this buzzing in my head. I pushed her off me, got up and mounted her missionary style. By this time, my head was spinning and all I wanted to do was to fuck her brains out. I pushed her arms up over her head and pumped away furiously, smacking my crotch against hers. Gabriella cried out and when I released her arms to get better support on the bed, she reached up and raked her fingers down my back. I could feel her draw blood and this got me furious. I went into full steam and went total animal with her, not caring if i was going to rip her pussy apart or break all the springs in her bed.

After what felt like an eternity, I felt my load coming. I slammed myself into her and held it there while I spurted once again inside her. She screamed out in ecstasy and when I withdrew from her, I realised I was actually kneeling in a big pool of come. Only then did she let me go to sleep. The next day, I didn't get out of bed till late afternoon and she came over and showed me all the bruises on the inside of her thighs. My back hurt like hell though and an inspection in her mirror showed lines of scratches all down my back. CCB :mad:

I got my luggage and went back to my own place. We made a date for that night but I leave that for another time. Lunch time, meeting a chio bu, one of the gymnast gals, hahaha, tonight ho say leow.

newmonkey
04-05-2005, 07:07 AM
You are the best shagwhite!

ME currently in london now. Haven't found my 'gabrielle' yet.

Anyway, thought I would share an unfortunate situation with you guys. It was after exams, so celebrate with my friends, go to this night club. After less than an hour, notice this hot girl keep makign eye contact, so I go chat her up. Haven't even introduce my name, she started kissing me. I thinking ho seh liao. Ask her follow me home, she nod her head. So we took a taxi to my place.

Taxi is damm expensive in london, cost me 25 pounds (75 sing dollars) . Reach my place, open door , ready for action. Then she ask me for 100 pounds. WTF?!?! I told her if she's a hooker, she should have said so. Then she give me that pitiful look.

Totally no mood already, just gave her 20 poudns for cab and ask her to get lost.

Just when I thought my I good looking and attactive, do need to talk can on already...lol.

DumbAss
04-05-2005, 04:26 PM
You are the best shagwhite!

Just when I thought my I good looking and attactive, do need to talk can on already...lol.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Are you living in the real world?:D

whitegals
06-05-2005, 06:03 AM
I also kena something quite similar to this, kena chat up by some chio bu in a club. Took me back to her place then as soon as i got my dick out, she asked me for 150pounds. KNN, so I told her why not i lick her CB and she only need to give me 10pounds.

At first she tried some pity story with me about her mother having cancer then she got damn angry and threatened to get some guys to come beat me up.

Got me damn doo lan, so gave her the finger and walked out. KNN, crazy woman started throwing things at me. CCB
:confused:

DumbAss
06-05-2005, 08:06 AM
Always distinguish the working gals from the decent enough ones you are picking up. There will be a diifference if you notice.
Learn that long ago! :D

whitegals
06-05-2005, 10:51 PM
Eh bro,

Here ah, damn hard to tell lah, i remember one time in a pub during the day, having lunch. Started chatting up this one gal, quite sweet, demure looking type, about 15yrs old. Played a few games of pool with her, den KNN found out she also working gal. Ask me want to take her home or not, asked me for 70pounds. Lucky I got self control... :D

DumbAss
07-05-2005, 12:55 AM
I find the more obliging ones most of the time are Working Gals.
seen to many!

Rainman
08-05-2005, 12:51 AM
Nice FR.... So interesting...

Thanks not to stop.

whitegals
09-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Nice FR.... So interesting...

Thanks not to stop.

Thanks bro, I try.

Apologies to the bros, quite busy these 2 weeks, got deadlines to meet, too busy to write FRs but not too busy to shag, hahaha, will catch up with it when I get my essays done and dusted. :cool:

whitegals
06-06-2005, 09:44 PM
OK,

Sorry about the long delay, been busy with exams and taking pictures of all the char bo that I'm never going to see again. :(

To continue from the last FR, I'm not exactly sure but I don't think we went out that night, stayed at home and was the usual lah, watch TV and fucked so nothing interesting, samey throughout. Things were back to normal for about 2 weeks and I was soon getting bored with Gabrielle.

One night, she was out on the town with a couple of work mates for a Hen Party, so I decided to go out with the boys and paint the town red. Went to a couple of pubs first and played damn stupid pub games, I tell you, these guys really damn boh leow, the kind of games they can come up with, so I busied myself with my camera, taking pictures of all the char bo walking past in short short skirts. hahaha

Anyway, it wasn't until the 4th pub that we went to that I noticed this familar face among the crowd. Not someone I knew, but rather this group of gals that were in every pub that we went to. I managed eye contact with this nice tanned blonde one, a bit older looking, maybe late 30s or early forties. She was stood by the bar with her group of gals, so I went over and stood next to her and started chatting her up. You know lah, the usual like what you drinking, how is it, anything good to recommend, that kind of cheesy stuff that gives the gal the impression that you think she is damn smart...

OK, so she said her name is Kate and I bought her a cocktail and we stood at the bar and chatted for awhile. Turns out she's a naval officer, a captain I think, and she was out on the town with her bunch of gals who have just passed out from basic cadet school or something, naval academy or something, who had time to go into details?

After awhile, it got a bit late and her gals wanted to go clubbing, so I got my boys along and after brief introductions, we all decided to tag along. 6 boys with about 20 gals, si bei shiok.

We got to the club and there was a huge fuck off queue outside. We were stood out there in a bit of a drizzle and the boys as usual were mingling among the gals while I was stood right at the back with Kelly. Kate was wearing a little black number with high heels and stockings. It was a getting a bit nippy and she put my arms around her waist and leaned in for a close hug. We started nuzzling and before long I had my tongue between her lips.

As the queue was not moving and we were stood at the back, we beat a hasty retreat without informing the rest of the group. Kate and I jumped into a taxi and went back to mine.

The moment she was through the front door, her hands went for my belt while I hitched her skirt up to her waist and reached inside her knickers. She pulled my dick out and stroked me while I put 2 fingers inside her and stuck my tongue down her throat at the same time. After about 10 mins, I buay tahan leow, grabbed her hand and dragged her into the bedroom.

As I sat down on the bed and pulled the rest of my clothes off, Kate wanted me to put some music on. So I put the stereo on and turned off the lights, but left the lava lamp next to my bed on. It was cool, having the room in a reddish sort of glow and having Kate start to do a slow strip tease felt like I was in a real strip club. She pulled her dress up over her head and revealed that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were pointed out and erect but nothing compared to my didi.

As Kate stood there in her stockings and a lacy little g-string, I started to stand to full attention. Can't recall what song I had on, but that wasn't the main emphasis here, this gal here could do some moves that would put most pole dancers to shame. As she started grinding and thrusting her hips, I started stroking myself. Suddenly she snapped, "Did I say you could touch yourself?" and I thought, Uh-oh, jialat, kena a Dominatrix, luckily I dun have whips. She reached over and swiped my hand off and proceeded to stroke me with her hand.

She then knelt one knee on the bed beside me and thrust her hips against my crotch and started grinding against me. At the same time, she pressed her lips against mine and started tunneling into my mouth with her tongue. After she'd bruised my lips, she put her lips to my ear and whispered," Go ahead, do what ever you want to me." Got this permission, so mai tu leow, I was going to explode any minute.

Pushed her off me and pushed her onto the bed into a doggie position and quite literally ripped her g-string off. She did not resist and let out a loud moan when I thrust into her from behind. I reached round to squeeze her tits as I pumped her frantically and gave it to her hard. Trying to get a better thrust, I grabbed hold of her blonde hair and used it as leverage to gain a more powerful thrust, she didn't mind it and was getting louder by the minute. When she reached back with one hand and smacked herself on the bum, I got the hint and with one hand on her hair, I started smacking her bum with my other hand in between the pumping.

By this time, Kate was babbling incoherently and switching between moaning and screaming everytime I thrust myself all the way into her. Within 5 minutes I fell across her back while I sheathed myself deep into her and shot a full load. We stayed in that position for a bit, with me still buried in her and her body having slight convulsions every time my dick throbbed. After awhile, she got up and started getting dressed, she pulled her dress on and left me her g-string which was ripped. I tried to get her to stay but she had to be back in camp so I called for a taxi for her.

We exchanged numbers but she revealed that she had a bf and wasn't looking for a relationship. I thought, KNN, who the fuck was? All I wanted was to get into her knickers again. Well, since she put it that way first, saved me the trouble. I met up with her and her gals again another day when we went to the beach, but I'll put that FR on another time.

Rainman
07-06-2005, 10:05 AM
OK,

I met up with her and her gals again another day when we went to the beach, but I'll put that FR on another time.

Nicely done....

I guess we have to wait another month for that.... :(

equalizer
07-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Whitegals....u da man! :D

whitegals
08-06-2005, 01:26 AM
no lah, just that been damn busy the last 8 weeks, essays and then now got exams. But will be a lot easier lah, since i have to come into the library to study and bio char bo, will update this thread whenever i can lah. :D

whitegals
24-06-2005, 09:58 AM
So, where was I?

Oh yes, the beach trip with Kate and ze gals...

OK, so made a date with Kate and went to the beach with her and the gals, and I brought the boys along, but was damn doo lan, got there and KNN she intro me to her bf, some Major, CB major asshole more like it.

So anyway, sian 1/2, den some more the 2 of them started kissing and necking and touching here and there and got me damn horny.... so left them and went to look for the rest of them. Turns out the boys were playing against the gals in a game of beach volleyball. Saw this one babe in a 2 piece, looked chinese but damned tanned. Good bod, sorta, first look, reminded me of Kobe Tai, but younger. Nice washboard abs but had quite a flat chest. I think I had bigger tits than her... KNN

OK, so mai tu leow, saw her lying on the beach with some of the other cadets, so went over and started chatting. Her name was Tiffanie I think, she joined the navy to see the world or something. I remember thinking, "I can show you how to go around the world if you like..."

Anyway, most of the gals left us alone and went swimming, while I stayed and spoke to Tiff, found out she's a BBC, that's British Born Chinese for some of the greener bros out there. Talked cock for a bit then I suggested swimming but then she got damn scared and refused. After some coaxing from me, turns out she doesn't know how to swim. I know, i know, I thought exactly the same thing, KNN, dunno how to swim can join the navy ah? den some can pass out as cadet officer.... scratch head.... the proper head ah. :confused:

Since no swimming, so we went to the bar by the beach and ordered cocktails. Tiff got quite friendly and started yakking away, telling me all about how she got interested in the navy while she was still in school and how she took all the relevant subjects in college, etc, blah blah poo. I wasn't really paying attention, just occasionally nodding my head and smiling and agreeing. All I wanted was to see her package. After awhile I decided this wasn't going anywhere and dragged her onto the dance floor.

Once on the dance floor, she was a complete different person. She had moves that would have made a priest rise to the occasion. Grinding and thrusting her hips as well as constantly rubbing and grabbing my crotch. I went in close and put my hands on her bare hips and guided her in for a closer grind, but she turned around and pushed her bum into my crotch. At the same time she grabbed one hand and put to her tits and pushed my other hand down her crotch. As I felt the camel's toe thru the fabric, she leaned back onto my shoulder and I thrust my tongue down her throat.

Buay tahan man, so took her hand and led her round the back of the bar to the place where they put all the empty barrels. One of the boys, Suresh, from Malaysia, was already there fucking one of the other cadets, didn't know her name but she also had a damn good bod with huge tits. CB. But nevermind, Tiff soon had my attention by pulling my Speedos down and me pushing the crotch of her swimsuit to one side and thrust in from behind.

Sometimes, foreplay is important but not in this instance, all I wanted was to fuck her hard and I think she agreed. The couple a few metres away from us was also getting quite vocal and we had a sort of a race. I pumped away hard and it didn't take me long, I pumped my load into her pussy within 5 minutes. I didn't withdraw right away, Tiff grabbed my hands and put them to her tits and pushed herself back and forth on my dick. She started slow and gently built up speed till she was banging herself against me within 2 mins. She then let out a huge moan as I felt her body spasm and lose balance.

We came out from round the back alley with our hands around each other's waists and found Kate and the rest of the gals in the bar. I dunno if it was the huge bump at my crotch that gave the game away or if it was Tiff's erect nipples poking thru her swimsuit, but Kate's face changed the moment she saw us. She got damn stroppy with Tiff and the other gal coming out of the alley behind us topless with Suresh walking out behind her with a huge grin and giving me a thumbs up didn't help things.

Kate stormed off with some of the gals and I thought WTF? Found out later from one of the other gals that Kate caught her bf fucking another officer in the car. We stayed at the bar for a couple of hours but nothing much happened, I got Tiff very drunk and horny but 2 of the other gals dragged her home. CCB. :mad:

Rainman
25-06-2005, 01:47 PM
Nice... Thanks... Waiting for next part... :D

whitegals
11-07-2005, 11:29 AM
OK, time to carry on from the beach trip,

it was the next day, I was at home. Just a slight side step, I'd finished with Gabriella then, she'd stopped coming round to stay and I was home alone when I got a call from Kate in the early afternoon. The moment I picked up the phone, she started berating me about fucking Tiff the day before, I thought, KNN, WTF? First she brings her bf along, den the 2 start kissing in front of me and expect me to remain celibate? CCB. We got into a bit of an argument on the phone, but I couldn't be bothered, she could scream and shout all she wanted, normally when women started acting like that, it's time for them to fuck off...

Anyway, after slamming down the phone on me a couple of times, I got damn fucked off and stopped answering the phone, den she started calling my mobile and I had to fucking switch that off too. CCB After about 2 hours, I turned everything back on, and it was all quite, but I had about 12 messages from her, stuff like I'm a bastard, we're through, you should go fuck yourself... etc. KNN, seow char boh, considering she was the one who with the bf when we slept together and then bringing him along to show off. And there wasn't anything to show off either, he looked like a right fucking faggot.

All was quiet till late evening, den the CB phone started ringing again. No prizes for guessing who, she was in a pub or somewhere, I could hear the music in the background, and she was drunk. However, she'd taken on a different approach, this time she was crying and saying how she misses me and she'd kicked her bf out and wants me to move in with her, etc. KNN, fucking hysterical... :confused:

This was getting damn boring, so I put the phone onto the side of my settee and started watching TV, occasionally picking up the handset to see if she was still talking, and giving the complimentary mm-hmm, i see, mabbe, etc.

Anyway, after about 2 hours, she clicked off so I hung up. I remember that night there was this documentary on the telly about this SG gal Annabel Chong or something, about how she fucked 250 men for a record and how she was being exploited into making porn, what a load of bullshit! She's not from some backwater country with no access to world affairs, she knew what the porn industry was about and you can't just start making porn movies, you have to go looking for it, and it is not as easy as it sounds.

Anyway, back to Kate, the doorbell went and I thought, CB, better not be who I think it is.... and guess what? The one time in my life when I hoped I was wrong, I was fucking right. CCB!

She was at the door with the taxi driver who was hopping mad, appaprently, she thrown up in his cab and had screamed abuse at him throughout the journey and repeatedly kicked the back of his seat and had not paid her fare. I'd had enough for one evening, dragged Kate into the house and gave the driver 50 pounds, that shut him up and he took off.

Went back into my front room and there she was, what a spectacular sight, wish I'd taken a picture then, puke right down the front of her shirt and skirt, stockings ripped and one shoe missing. Stripped her and carried her semi conscious into the shower. Joined in the shower with her and started soaping her down, washing her hair and back. She started getting touchy feely with me and started soaping my dick. Despite what had happened, I was getting horny, maybe I was frustrated with her and wanted to give her some payback.

It didn't take long for her to get me hard and after I'd rinsed her hair off shampoo, she went down on her knees in the shower and started sucking me off. It was a great feeling, with hot water blasting on my face and her sucking me and licking my balls. After about 5 mins, I grabbed her hair with both hands and rammed myself deep into her mouth and came hard, spurting come down her throat. She gorged herself and swallowed every drop and when she stood back up, we frenched furiously with the water still blasting the both of us.

After we dried off, she was still quite drunk and unsteady, so I had to carry her again, good thing she was quite fit and light, if not I might have had to drag her by one foot up the stairs. Got her into my bedroom and literally threw her onto my double bed, she didn't even stir. Climbed on top of her and started playing with her pussy and then inserting 2 fingers into her. She was dripping wet and so mai tu leow, capped on and thrust into her missionary. She regained a bit of consciousness and started moaning and trying to match my rhythm of rocking back and forth. However, as she was so drunk, she was actually screwing up my rhythm, so I grabbed her waist and pumped her hard for about 3 minutes, making my bed squeak like we were killing it. Kate screamed out loud and grabbed onto my wrists as she came hard, dripping cum onto my bed.

I then pulled her right leg and put in over my shoulder and turned her onto her side and went from hard and fast strokes to long and slow ones. However, it was out slow, and in fast and all the way to my crotch. I could see she was well enjoying it as she moaned out everytime and slammed my crotch into hers. After about 10 mins and making her cum again, I turned her back into the missionary position again and put one leg around my waist and one over my shoulder.

I grabbed her arms and started picking up speed with the pumping, Kate was getting all wet and very vocal. By this time, I was banging her as hard as I could and her eyes were open and staring into space. Within mins, I felt myself shoot and rammed into her as hard as I could while I felt her spasm and choke on her breath.

Feeling very contented and de-stressed, I rolled over and after awhile, I fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning, she was awake and sitting in bed staring at me. I reached over and stroked her thigh and she leaned over for a deep kiss. As I started to play with her tits, she stopped me and said she had to go. She admitted that last night was a mistake and that she loved her bf very much and we were not meant to be together. She asked me to ignore all her text messages and not to call her. All this while I was thinking, KNN, first you said you only wanted a fuck cos you have a bf, den you say you want me to move in with you, den now you say u love your bf and dun want me to call you, sort your head out woman!

Quite truthfully, I couldn't wait for her to get out, so I agreed with whatever she was saying and booked a taxi to come pick her up. She borrowed one of my tracksuits but she looked quite funny in it. The trousers were too long and the jacket was way too big, she looked like a fucking clown. Anyway, she left and I never heard from her again, but I heard she transferred back to ship duties and is now sailing the world. And I just remembered while typing this, the fucking CB still has got my tracksuit! CCB! :mad:

Freestyler69
11-07-2005, 11:54 AM
And I just remembered while typing this, the fucking CB still has got my tracksuit! CCB! :mad:

heheheh bro, from my experience this tracksuit will be the last link for more action with kate..hehe

whitegals
14-07-2005, 12:51 PM
OK, time to start a new chapter in this thread.... Sorta like Scene II Act 1...

No lah, it was the start of a new semester at university, I was back early because had to move my stuff out of storage, I was in charge of the welfare of new students coming to the university for the first time, so had loads of paper work to go through, helpers assigned to go to the airport to pick up new students... actually, sidetrack a bit, I dun remember having had any trouble assigning people to go to the airport to pick up new students, all si bei gian for some reason, maybe they think carrying a big sign and walking through Heathrow Airport is si bei garang.... SEOW!

So this is how it normally works out, the students at university are divided into 3 groups, the local students, meaning the idiots who live in England itself. The EU, or European Union students, meaning the jackasses who live in countries that are part of the EU, like France, Germany, Greece, etc. And lastly, the International Students, actual students like me from other parts of the world. :D

Because of the huge intake of first year students, who we affectionately refer to as 'Freshers', the arrivals of the 3 types of students are staggered. The first to arrive are the International Students who will spend up to a week here, do their enrolment, set up bank account, etc. Then the following week will be the EU students who should have visited the university before on the Open days so have better abilities to adjust, these asses will be at the university for another week before the fucking locals turn up. These idiots will no doubt have little effort adapting, actually most of them couldn't fucking wait to get away from their parents, but then again, maybe not, but who the fuck cares?

So there I was, on the first day at the university registration centre waiting for the first bus to arrive. I already had a phone call from one of my spies at the airport, this bus load was full of chio bus, if not I would not have bothered to wake up at 7am, KNN, it was fucking freezing as well, thanks to the end of impending end of the Autumn Season and coming Winter Season....

So the bus arrives and sure enough, this bunch of chio bus roll out. Some were from HK and seriously CMI, some from Malaysia, definitely CMI, i told myself, some kuku at the airport was going to walk home tonight. And suddenly, this curvy blonde stumbles out of the bus, tripping on her heels and winter fur coat. A blonde? I went over and got them organised, using my spatter of english. That's when I laid my eyes on the curvy blonde, Tatjana.

Instantly forgetting about the other misfits and hippos, I assigned myself to Tatjana and the other boys to the other students. Turns out Tatjana is from Kursk in Russia. She was a bit chubby, not fat at all, but had a bit of meat on her, nice big tits, first guess was probably 36DD, natural blonde and an okay figure. She had a big arse and a bit of a tummy, but not big, maybe waistline was 30, you get the idea lah, sorta like my current gf, the pic of the ger in my avatar. She was well nervous and looked very anxious. Her English was worse than my dog and I had to repeat myself over and over again and sometimes spoke really slowly so she could understand me. Later I found that she was nervous after having been 3 hours on the bus full of students who chatted with each other but didn't say a word to her.

All the freshers were assigned to dorm rooms and me and some of the boys helped them with their luggage. I of course gallantly volunteered my services to Tatjana, I regretted it about 5 mins later. While most students had about 2 suitcases and maybe 1 carry on, quite likely a laptop, Tatjana had 4 big suitcases, 2 small ones, and 1 back pack. KNN??? I had to go and double check her paperwork to make sure she wasn't a refugee... How she managed to get everything on board, I have blind deer....

After much effort, moved all her stuff into her room and left her to sort out her room and go make sure all the other students were settled in... went back to check on her again 2 hours later and found her sobbing in her room. Turns out she was feeling damn scared and lost, also it was her birthday that day and that she'd just been on the phone to her parents and she was feeling homesick. Straight away, I had an idea, I'd give her a birthday party at my house. She at first refused, but then I took her out to lunch and continued turning on the charm until she agreed. So we made a date for that night, I'd come to the dorm to pick her up. So I called the boys and we arranged for a birthday cake and beer and wine and their gers to be at the house that night.

When I came to pick Tatjana up at 8pm, she looked stunning. She had on a little black number complete with stockings and garters and earrings and matching shoes. I later found out the 4 suitcases were clothes for each individual season, 1 of the small suitcase was for her lingerie and the other small suitcase was for her shoes. Anyway, when we got back to my house, the party was already well in full swing, the boys had practically invited the whole fucking street and there were loads of strange faces. KNNBCCB!

OK, so to cut the night short, we went in, had a few drinks of wine and beer, then cut the cake and everyone wished Tatjana well and then someone put on a slow number and I got dragged out to dance by Tatjana. At about 1am, the police turned up and shut down our party and told everyone to leave, so me and Tatjana were left with a big mess and a few couples asleep on the settee and kitchen. Actually, the ones in the kitchen weren't really asleep....

Tatjana was quite tipsy at this point and I held her by her waist and led her to my bedroom. Once in the room, she hugged me and kissed me, thanking me for the wonderful party. I had another sudden idea, I led her to my desk and eased her onto the table, I then whispered into her ear that I had yet to give her birthday present. We frenched for abit while I slid the hem of her dress up and reached over her stockings and tugged at her knickers. As she was sitting on them, I couldn't get them off, she got a bit impatient and pushed me away and lifted her legs up and pulled them off herself and flung them over the bed. By now, I could see she was damn horny, I pulled the chair up and put my mouth to her pussy. She let out a huge moan and wrapped her legs around my head.

I'd only licked her for like 2 mins before she moaned and gushed cum down my chin. I reached up and played with her full tits and continued licking and sticking my tongue into her. By this time, her legs were jerking involuntarily and she was holding my head with her hands while at the same time squeezing me with her thighs. When she came again for the third time, she let out a huge moan and swept all my books off the table. She pulled me up and pulled her dress up over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra but i made her keep her stockings and garter belt on. I tried to lift her and throw her onto my bed, but she was too heavy, so I dragged her off the table and pushed her onto the bed...

I got my cap on, and then climbed onto her and mounted her missionary. Her pussy was so fucking wet that I had difficulty keeping my dick in place and kept slipping out. I'd never fucked a gal with curves like her before and slammed into her hard. She was very vocal and kept playing with her tits. I was quite horny and when she reached up and pulled me to her and stuck her tongue into my mouth, I pumped her as hard as I could till I came hard.

After I'd disposed of the rubber, we climbed under the sheets and we talked for a bit, but I couldn't quite make out what she was saying, she was mixing english with another language that I could only guess was russian. Anyway, we fell asleep in each other's arms and her tits felt really good... :D

Freestyler69
14-07-2005, 01:17 PM
. I tried to lift her and throw her onto my bed, but she was too heavy, so I dragged her off the table and pushed her onto the bed...

hahahaha... lucky u din attempt twice otherwise you could end up breaking ur back bone !!!

I can imagine Timon fucking Rhumba,... hahaha j/k not offense bro

whitegals
14-07-2005, 01:30 PM
hahahaha... lucky u din attempt twice otherwise you could end up breaking ur back bone !!!

I can imagine Timon fucking Rhumba,... hahaha j/k not offense bro

Siang si Timon and siang si Rhumba? Solly ah, I ang mo kia.... :D

JIKED D
14-07-2005, 01:38 PM
Great Stuff ~ anymore after that ??? do u have her photo to share ??

Sperminator
14-07-2005, 01:41 PM
OK, time to carry on from the beach trip,

Quite truthfully, I couldn't wait for her to get out, so I agreed with whatever she was saying and booked a taxi to come pick her up. She borrowed one of my tracksuits but she looked quite funny in it. The trousers were too long and the jacket was way too big, she looked like a fucking clown. Anyway, she left and I never heard from her again, but I heard she transferred back to ship duties and is now sailing the world. And I just remembered while typing this, the fucking CB still has got my tracksuit! CCB! :mad:

Hey Whitegals,

Great FR! Keep up the good work, from the way that you write, I believe there will be more FRs from England right?

Heheh...

Keep the FRs coming in. :cool:

Freestyler69
14-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Siang si Timon and siang si Rhumba? Solly ah, I ang mo kia.... :D

walau u ang moh kia. u dun know? wat kind of ang moh kia u ar?? this is Disney character la.. ang moh cartoon le.. although i old liao maybe got the names mixed up hahahahahahaha.....

whitegals
15-07-2005, 09:48 AM
Great Stuff ~ anymore after that ??? do u have her photo to share ??

Cos I have her photos, but seems like the Boss dun allow us to post any more pictures except in the Links thread...

whitegals
15-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Hey Whitegals,

Great FR! Keep up the good work, from the way that you write, I believe there will be more FRs from England right?

Heheh...

Keep the FRs coming in. :cool:

Of course man, if you look at the date of my most current FR and compare with today's date.... :D

JIKED D
15-07-2005, 12:35 PM
Cos I have her photos, but seems like the Boss dun allow us to post any more pictures except in the Links thread...

wow ... maybe u can start a topic there ? showcase all the white chicks that u bonk before ... so ur dear readers like me can visualize the adventures u had or having right now : )

just a suggestion ... thanks for sharing ur experience : )

whitegals
15-08-2005, 10:58 PM
To all the bros,

Sorry for not posting in awhile, been quite busy, still with the current gf, the PTI, she's got such a fit body it just oozes sex. Whenever we meet up, we do nothing but fuck, eat, fuck, sleep and fuck.

Then recently went on a 5 night cruise for one of my mate's stag nights, met a gal on board the ship who works as a waitress in a restaurant that i go to all the time, so no prizes for guessing what happened... :D

I'll get round to posting again soon...

DumbAss
16-08-2005, 03:38 AM
To all the bros,

Sorry for not posting in awhile, been quite busy, still with the current gf, the PTI, she's got such a fit body it just oozes sex. Whenever we meet up, we do nothing but fuck, eat, fuck, sleep and fuck.

Then recently went on a 5 night cruise for one of my mate's stag nights, met a gal on board the ship who works as a waitress in a restaurant that i go to all the time, so no prizes for guessing what happened... :D

I'll get round to posting again soon...
KNN enjoying life!
Better get all you can b4 coming back! :D

DumbAss
17-08-2005, 01:30 AM
Have you got any pictures taken so far? Can't wait to see them. :)

whitegals
23-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Have you got any pictures taken so far? Can't wait to see them. :)

Got quite a few pictures lah, but cannot post here leh, must set up somewhere then post the link here, aiyah, si bei mah huan lah... :(

kingxho
30-08-2005, 07:21 AM
sigh.... back in glasgow..... no lobangs.... no ons ...... no $........ gf watching tighttight......... sigh ;p

Darknites
30-08-2005, 08:45 AM
you can actually upload the pics to ImageShack.. then just leave the link here.. check out this site.. http://imageshack.us/

hope to see some of the pics of your conquest!

Cheers,
Shadow

DumbAss
30-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Got quite a few pictures lah, but cannot post here leh, must set up somewhere then post the link here, aiyah, si bei mah huan lah... :(
Try the private forum. There can post. :D

whitegals
01-09-2005, 06:52 PM
Try the private forum. There can post. :D

I'll try the Yahoo photo album first, see how much space they allocate...

DumbAss
01-09-2005, 07:05 PM
I'll try the Yahoo photo album first, see how much space they allocate...
KNN email me first! :D

whitegals
01-09-2005, 07:24 PM
OK,

Sorry been away so long. Been damn busy, actually tied up with this gal, she's a PTI in the army and she fractured her wrist a month ago, and so was off on MC for a month and she moved into my place and then after that it was a bit of a haze for me. The bits I remember are of her walking about the house stark naked or only her knickers on, or climbing on top of me while I'm trying to watch TV or jumping into the shower with me, etc.

So anyway, back to the russian babe.

After the birthday party which totally thrashed my house, we woke up to the very noisy sound of vacuum cleaners and people talking very loudly in the house. I came out of my room and there were loads of gals in aprons and uniforms about the house. Some of the lads were quite apologetic about the mess and they'd hired some professional cleaners to come in and pick the house up... good lads.

One gal I noticed kept giving me the eye, she was blonde and quite petite, had nice green eyes and had her hair in a ponytail. Was quite young, about 16 or 17 and a small bosom. I stared back at her and she smiled and winked at me, I was about to go over and talk to her when I felt this hand on my ass. Tatjana had come up behind me at the doorway and I turned and gave her a light peck and turned back to notice this blonde gal was staring intently at us. Tatjana wasn't impressed with the peck and turned me around and gave me a full on snog with her tongue snaking down my throat while she gave my crotch a good squeeze.

She started pressing her tits against my chest and I could feel her hard nipples poking through my one of my shirts that she was wearing. She led me back to the bed and pushed me down on the bed and went to work on my didi with her lips and tongue. Within minutes, I had this huge flag pole and was watching her head bob up and down on my didi.

Si bei buay tahan leow, early in the morning only like that, how to last all day? I tried to push her off to get her to go slow as I felt myself about to explode. She got the message and kept me on the bed while she climbed on top of me and started riding me. Her pussy was already dripping wet and she'd only fucked me for what was like 2 minutes before I grabbed her waist and exploded into her pussy. I suddenly realised I was fucking her raw and thought, "OH SHIT!" I tried to push her off me but she was too heavy and apparently she thought I was ecstatic about cumming and all that pushing and grabbing of her tits just made her hornier and she went into full on mode, grinding her waist against me quickly before she came and finally decided to get off me.

We lay on the bed for awhile and then she came over and started probing my right ear with her tongue. I turned over and said to her that we should have used protection. She didn't seem to quite understand me even after I'd said it 3 times then I got out of bed and showed her a condom.

She stared at the condom in my hand silently for about a few minutes before jumping up and screaming at me about her not being a whore or something... This caught me totally by surprise and I thought WTF? She went around the room picking up her things and snapped at me from time to time in a spatter of russian or something.

I was totally confused about what was going on and tried to reason with her but she wouldn't have it. She stormed out of the house leaving everyone behind looking bewildered. I came out of the bedroom and one of the guys look at me and I looked back at him and we both just shrugged our shoulders. Didn't need to say anything, both of us have seen our fair share of crazy, hysterical seow char bors.

I found out later in the week that she'd misunderstood me by thinking that I was afraid she had a disease or something. That's why she flew into a rage, fucking psycho! Anyway, I got the number of the blonde gal's cleaning company and managed to get in touch with her at some point but I'll leave that for another time... :D

whitegals
13-09-2005, 11:44 AM
Trying out the image hosting site, will put some of the pics of the babes i've pulled here... :D

whitegals
13-09-2005, 11:53 AM
I hope this comes out ok,

http://img330.imageshack.us/img330/6449/gabriella7nu.jpg

whitegals
14-09-2005, 01:02 AM
http://img303.imageshack.us/img303/9193/06jpg6gj.jpg

http://img303.imageshack.us/img303/3659/07jpg1kq.jpg

whitegals
14-09-2005, 01:05 AM
One of the MILFs,

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6776/clare5lc.jpg

Darknites
14-09-2005, 08:31 AM
darn... imageshack has been doing some serious screening of their database or what... many of the pics attached cannot be seen nowadays..

Thanks for trying whitegal.. but think they are not working..

Cheers,
Shadow

whitegals
14-09-2005, 01:18 PM
darn... imageshack has been doing some serious screening of their database or what... many of the pics attached cannot be seen nowadays..

Thanks for trying whitegal.. but think they are not working..

Cheers,
Shadow

You can't see any of the pics? I'll try leaving the link instead, lemme know if it works.

DumbAss
14-09-2005, 01:24 PM
You can't see any of the pics? I'll try leaving the link instead, lemme know if it works.
I did not see anything on my iDisk. Nothing can be seen from the links as they are all blocked.
Have you confirmed your return date? :p

whitegals
14-09-2005, 01:25 PM
Bros,

Lemme know if the link works or doesn't work...

clare (http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clare5lc.jpg)

Cheers bros.

DumbAss
14-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Bros,

Lemme know if the link works or doesn't work...

clare (http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clare5lc.jpg)

Cheers bros.

It does not work. Send them to my iDisk! :p

whitegals
14-09-2005, 01:31 PM
It does not work. Send them to my iDisk! :p

##!@*&#@!

I'll have to look for another picture carrier.... si bei sianz

DumbAss
14-09-2005, 01:34 PM
##!@*&#@!

I'll have to look for another picture carrier.... si bei sianz

Oi how about sending the pix to me?

whitegals
15-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Sorry about the repost, the pictures should come out fine now...

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/669106/26516/user_26516/T0_26516_669106.jpg

whitegals
15-09-2005, 09:40 AM
Another... :D

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/669112/26516/user_26516/T0_26516_669112.jpg

Aikmann
15-09-2005, 10:20 AM
She looks great!! How I wish I have the same encounter as you. Do share more of your pictures.

whitegals
15-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Aaaarrgghhh.....

##@!**#@!!

This time it better stay open and clear....

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/669475/0/nouser_669/T0_-1_669475.jpg

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/669477/0/nouser_669/T0_-1_669477.jpg

whitegals
15-09-2005, 11:42 AM
Aaaarrgghhh.....

##@!**#@!!

This time it better stay open and clear....

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/669475/0/nouser_669/T0_-1_669475.jpg

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/669477/0/nouser_669/T0_-1_669477.jpg

whitegals
15-09-2005, 12:34 PM
http://show.imagehosting.us/show/669636/0/nouser_669/T0_-1_669636.jpg

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/669642/0/nouser_669/T0_-1_669642.jpg

DumbAss
15-09-2005, 01:41 PM
http://show.imagehosting.us/show/669636/0/nouser_669/T0_-1_669636.jpg

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/669642/0/nouser_669/T0_-1_669642.jpg
Bro, you post all these in the private forum might get access.

whitegals
18-09-2005, 08:55 AM
Right bros,

saya gonna disappear for awhile, moving house and no internet setup for awhile... :(

One more chio babe picture, before i go...

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/682985/0/nouser_682/T0_-1_682985.jpg

TohKeiFung
19-09-2005, 03:12 AM
i am more interested in how the thread starter look like. so many instant lays? :rolleyes:
i know, he may not be handsome but he cant really look like PAK LEUNG KAM :D

whitegals
19-09-2005, 09:22 PM
i am more interested in how the thread starter look like. so many instant lays?
i know, he may not be handsome but he cant really look like PAK LEUNG KAM

PAK LEUNG KAM?

Is that the Taiwanese celeb with the coconut hairstyle?

Saya not handsome at all, but saya got sincerity.... ack... ptui! :p

Instant lays? No lah, I also kena a lot of lemons before, never mention only. But I never stop trying, out of 10, got one say ok is enough to shiok leow. :D

whitegals
06-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Again, apologies about the extended absence, just recently broken up with the PTI gf, she's been re assigned to the north of england, so no point carrying on. I guess you guys will be able to understand why when we together, the only thing we do is fuck...

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1041407/0/nouser_1041/T0_-1_1041407.jpg

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1041409/0/nouser_1041/T0_-1_1041409.jpg

whitegals
06-01-2006, 07:13 PM
http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1041414/0/nouser_1041/T0_-1_1041414.jpg

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1041423/0/nouser_1041/T0_-1_1041423.jpg

sexkingkl
20-01-2006, 03:20 PM
great pic , bro , got anymore pic from your other chicks .. :D

DumbAss
21-06-2007, 12:54 AM
Hoy Bro,