PDA

View Full Version : Fortune Aromatherapy - Textile Ctr

Presto
07-05-2003, 05:27 PM
Jz came back fr Textile Ctr and noticed, Fortune Aromatherapy, 2nd floor.
Saw a tall,long hair PRC...quite big built, not fat though.Not bad-looking.

Wondering if any brudders tried this joint b4?

bogyman
07-05-2003, 06:56 PM
There is also a suspicious joint on the 4th floor, next to the coffee shop.

onqq
09-05-2003, 02:03 AM
There are a few places now, but I can hardly find any 'not bad looking' gal there. All are aunties.

newyorker88
10-05-2003, 11:14 PM
Past by today, definately auntie, lao chio, called me, did not bother...

cyberhorny
11-05-2003, 09:15 AM
this new place, is formely from jsp. the gal is XH, chio in my language. though she is a bit on the big category, her massage is really soothing. her other "skills" also not too bad. i tried her a couple of times since jsp, now in t.c. got to make appointment, she is an ang pai. the lao chio is her manager lah...

girllover
11-05-2003, 10:58 AM
Bro cyberhorny, any idea what is the name of their shop at JSP? JSP has a couple of tui na and black glass barber shops.

latebloomer
12-05-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by bogyman
There is also a suspicious joint on the 4th floor, next to the coffee shop.

U must be new to this. Dat place is MJM, already an "old place" in dis forum.

Got a new place in TC: blue hawaiin spa, same floor as Fortune. Right in front of the escalator. Just noticed their ad a couple of days ago, in the chinese papers. Looks like quite a big place for this type of joints. Call themself 'spa' dun know whether got facilities or not.

U sure Fortune formerly from JSP? Walked by and noticed 2 PRC girls hanging ard the lobby of TC 2nd flr. One looked up expectantly and waved, but I was hurrying elsewhere so didn't go over to ask. Both looked to be rather good for this type of places, tallish and slim. Unless they are just there to attract ppl in for the fat aunties to massage inside.....

Presto
12-05-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by cyberhorny
this new place, is formely from jsp. the gal is XH, chio in my language. though she is a bit on the big category, her massage is really soothing. her other "skills" also not too bad. i tried her a couple of times since jsp, now in t.c. got to make appointment, she is an ang pai. the lao chio is her manager lah...

Wat are her charges for other 'skills'?

cyberhorny
20-05-2003, 08:13 PM
she is charging 60 dlrs for hj, she also gives a good rub down, always enjoy a rendezvous with her during office hrs when she was at jsp. the moment u guys mention her, it makes me horny will look for her soon.

onqq
26-05-2003, 04:01 AM
I actually tried the one opp to Textile Ctr, at Jln Sultan. Can't remember the name already. It's upstairs. The place is quite nice. Comfortable and quiet, unlike those joints at People's Park.

Tried Mary there. Massage was soft kenna of massage. Shiok.
HJ asked for $50. Looks like it's not allowed by the mgr, has to do it secretly. The bed there are high message bed type, don't think you can do anything more than a HJ.

Mary is warm and friendly, keep hinting me for additional. Keep saying my skin is white, my skin is smooth, she likes it, etc. At the end, when doing my hand, she just put my hand on her breast and have her head lying on my tummy. OK la, so warm and so girl friend feel.

However, do not expect anything more....

Sexman69
26-05-2003, 10:35 AM
:confused:

Hi bro noqq,

there is 2 opp textile center, so which one you are refering to?
Is Mary a prc(China) or local? Btw should try to bargain the HJ to $30/- cos if not there is no diff from H.C.

Cheers

:D

owen10
26-05-2003, 12:00 PM
Fortune charges $36/hr for full body massage only. When I went there on Sat, there were onli 2 gals wkg. The one I talked to was a lao goh .. dunno abt d othr one inside. In d end i walked off, n may recee again anthr day.

The Hawaiian Spa on the same lvl, always see a plump receptionist at d counter. Decor seems quite attractive fr d o/s, clients i saw so far mainly old men.

fantasize888
26-05-2003, 02:55 PM
tried mary a few months ago....face cannot make it....late 30s or ealier 40s...told me the similar story..skin fair fair and smooth...
hj so so...I adv bros here to forget it...

voxster
09-10-2003, 04:00 PM
XH - is she the one that looks like Margaret Lee, the ex-TCS8 actress?

What else besides HJ does she provide? 60 bucks damage seems high...

thanks

owen10
14-10-2003, 01:50 PM
tried XH couple of mths bk. regretted paying her $40 for HJ n has nvr returned to her since. offered her $30 but she said she wd rather not do as her usual charge is $50 .. but sinz feelin horny tt day succumbed to bein a Robert. her HJ is mechanical n roaming is restricted .. no stripping somemore! for $40, u can definitely get a better deal somewh ard tt area!

peterfish
01-11-2003, 09:15 AM
Went back to Fortune to check out the action last night since I was nearby. Saw this sexy slim but a bit slutish looking PRC wearing a tight tube top. She waved me in but I didn't go in as was short in cash. Any bros have tried her services?

owen10
01-11-2003, 01:30 PM
i believe u may be referring to Xiao Hong .. quite big size, sluttish looking ... n quite young ... maybe late 20s? do read my FR .. poor svc n expensive HJ .. lousy massage too.

peterfish
09-11-2003, 02:38 PM
Any one brother tried any of the gals there? The place looks small but it is very quite and discreet.