PDA

View Full Version : H2r12

too_hot
11-02-2009, 01:08 PM
Hi

Starting a new thread for this MILF gem though maybe someone might have posted FR under "All Petain FR experience" (too many different gals difficult to follow), i tink she deserves a thread of her own.

Was actually aiming H2R8 but was occupied. While waiting, a lady stepped out of R12 to tok to her neighbour for awhile. Was wearing a low cut black top and short skirt. Although is MILF, but her (. )( .) was eye catching and her legs were nice too. So i followed her back to her room.

She is very frenly and told me $50 (expected). When washing me she ask me to sit more "inside" and proceed to wash my asshole clean clean (i noe wat coming liao).

Went to bed and she said, "lets take our time and really enjoy". Wa lau got such great attitude in PT?? So she ask me to lie face down and proceed to catbath my back before hitting my asshole. I raised my backside a bit to give her better access. While she AR (ass-rape) me, she fingers continue to tickle/arouse my other sensitive areas (behind my ding-dongs, etc). I m not much in to AR but those bros who like it a lot then this is the lady for u. After sometime, turn to the front and she start catnathing again, nipples, arm pit, legs, kneecap, etc before going into bbbj. Have to focus very hard to make sure dun cum cos i was determine to punish her with my rod. Finally time for main course and i ask for doggie, she quickly ok and offered her ass to me. Guided didi in and pump her hard. She moans loudly until unload.

Name: Bobo (if i didn't hear wrongly)
Looks: 7.5/10 (relative to PT std) - above average PT std, definitely acceptable
Body: 8/10 (relative to PT std) - of course is a bit fat but boobs are big and soft
AR: 8/10 - i ve been AR by others before but her is definitely more aggressive then the rest
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 - i like doggie, can raba raba her butt as i ram my rod in
Atitude: 9.5/10 - no rush at all, hardworking, wants to please
RTF: definitely but will try R8 first.
Dmg: $50 nett

Although still lose out to Jac but a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. Definitely great bang for buck esp during this downturn. I told her she looks familiar, she told me she previously from GL (didn't ask wat cat) and came to PT only 2 or 3 weeks ago. She said biz has not been so good and ask me wat bros want. I told her she's very good already in her service (obviously she can't grow younger or become prettier). Great attitude.

Also noted 2 or 3 other good looking ones in the same house (H2) so looks like H2 is on the rise. After the session i detour back to R8 and indeed looks good....will be back soon. PT is going to be alive again!

brandontan
12-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Tried Bobo after I saw bro too_hot's recommendation.

Went to Petain, first time! LOL! I almost gave up looking for the place. Now I know. Have to go in Petain Road, off of Jalan Besar, then head straight until quite a bit, and then it is the street on the left. Will not miss once you see all the bros walking around.

Anyway, kind of shocking for me, have always been a GL bro, first time visiting Petain. The setup is a little new for me.

Well, little head says need action, so went in a few houses to roam a bit. Then, went back to H2R12 and asked for Bobo. She was quite surprised, I told her someone recommended me. Anyway, went in for some action.

Name: Bobo
Looks: 7/10 (for PT, not bad already la, first time PT, but I did roam around a bit)
Body: 7/10 (a bit extra meat, but I guess this is PT)
AR: 9/10 - (I've had some AR by Thai FL b4 that were good, but this is awesome)
BBBJ: 7/10 (I prefer her AR)
FJ: 7/10 - (my fault, her AR got me going so much that the FJ was quite fast)
Atitude: 9.5/10 (fellow m'sian :))
RTF: yes
Dmg: $50 nett

jeffrey83
12-02-2009, 09:48 PM
bros, can Elaborate further eg,. which stretch of the room?

err.. is she the one on the 1st one on the right when ones enters?

Pls advise. Appreciated.:>

too_hot
13-02-2009, 09:13 AM
bros, can Elaborate further eg,. which stretch of the room?

err.. is she the one on the 1st one on the right when ones enters?

Pls advise. Appreciated.:>

Yes, if i remember correctly, first room on the right. In any case got a number "12" there to double comfirm and as bro brandon did, check whether her name is bobo.

too_hot
13-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Hi All

Forgot to mention tdat during my session, to spice things up (for myself), i imagined dat i had gone to my fren's house but he wasn't in and he had a visiting horny auntie in the house who invited me in to wait and then promptly seduced me :D

Alternative "in-thing" fantasy: she is ur teacher having sex with u

jeffrey83
17-02-2009, 06:43 PM
then they mentioned Wa Wa in other threads. Which room ar? I tried 3 ladys before in that house!

too_hot
18-02-2009, 08:05 AM
then they mentioned Wa Wa in other threads. Which room ar? I tried 3 ladys before in that house!

Should be R8. Its the right hand side when u enter and the last room before the "bend".

samueltoh
18-02-2009, 02:49 PM
does any bro had ever try H2R8 before she seem to be new stuff there.please advise,thanks...

desker
18-02-2009, 03:54 PM
2nd shot on 170209:

Following recommendations, went to tried BOBO of H2R12 yesterday. She is located at the FIRST DOOR ON THE RIGHT when you enter H2.

Damage was $50. She came from GL Cat $80, a malaysian lady in 40s with a BeiJing accent. A bit slutty auntie look, not sexy type. Has tummy.

Service was worth the $50. Friendly, service-orientated, takes her time, frenching, 69, fingering, very good BBBJ, superb AJ, hot and cold nipple catbath, missionary, cowgirl, doggy all can.

Had a passionate session with her. frenching, fucking, sucking...her AJ is very creative: you lie prone on the bed, then she part your ass and tongue fuck your ass...before that will use her tongue to rim the ass first, then slowing poke the tongue in deeper and faster...then she'll go on to lick your balls and perinuem region...

she starts work latest by 11am, and end work latest 8pm, monday to sunday.

jeffrey83
19-02-2009, 02:07 AM
wa lau a . . Damn steam lor! After reading. Actually i onli tried R 2, 5, the other one is at the same stretch of these 2. Cant remember the room number. However, my favourite is R 2. Ha ha. Now because of the Crisis. Pocket tight, cos Belt Tightened. Kaoz. So already cutting down on all these.. Sometimes, go there also look look see see onli.ha aha. Well, if there is a chance someday, will try lor. 50 bucks worthwhile compared to Gl. . Especially those China girls. I dun think any of the gals there are worth service

cubezero79
19-02-2009, 10:41 AM
tried B0B0 yest....oh man, she is 1 lean, mean...ass licking machine. tt is 1 milf who licks my butt hole in 3 diff positions :eek:.... she makes love like those JAV(Japanese Adult Video) actress.......

FatmanSK
19-02-2009, 11:21 AM
2nd shot on 170209:

Following recommendations, went to tried BOBO of H2R12 yesterday. She is located at the FIRST DOOR ON THE RIGHT when you enter H2.

Damage was $50. She came from GL Cat $80, a malaysian lady in 40s with a BeiJing accent. A bit slutty auntie look, not sexy type. Has tummy.

Service was worth the $50. Friendly, service-orientated, takes her time, frenching, 69, fingering, very good BBBJ, superb AJ, hot and cold nipple catbath, missionary, cowgirl, doggy all can.

Had a passionate session with her. frenching, fucking, sucking...her AJ is very creative: you lie prone on the bed, then she part your ass and tongue fuck your ass...before that will use her tongue to rim the ass first, then slowing poke the tongue in deeper and faster...then she'll go on to lick your balls and perinuem region...

she starts work latest by 11am, and end work latest 8pm, monday to sunday.

wAH LAU, so good meh, sound steamy from yr FR, will try one fine day to venture n experience on her specilaty AJ :D

snakehead
20-02-2009, 01:43 AM
wAH LAU, so good meh, sound steamy from yr FR, will try one fine day to venture n experience on her specilaty AJ :D

Dun have too high hopes.... she dun do AJ....... it's AR that the bros are referring to ;)

FatmanSK
20-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Dun have too high hopes.... she dun do AJ....... it's AR that the bros are referring to ;)

oh i see, AJ is assjob is dick poke into the WL ass, assrim is AR lick the ball n ass of us.
Well if anyone want AJ on the girl, there is one FL can do, search under FL Ting Ting thread.:D

Pacman65
23-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Thanks for yr FR & sharing here.

Going to try her up soon.

Nelson Bang
24-02-2009, 08:47 PM
Thanks bros for sharing FRs.

Hope to meet her tmr noon since my off day.

VS88
04-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Continued from mun mun thread.
I went into R12 after asking abt the price.
Sharks! forgot to ask the nameas I just remember the room number.
So not sure whether the ger service me is BOBO or isn't.
She did a clean wash with my butt and manhood although I told her I just washed in the previous room.
She was quite chatty as we proceed with the SOP. FR on her as follows:

Name: ?? (not sure as I never ask, hope is still Bobo)
Looks: 7/10 (nice pair of revealing Boobs)
AR: 6.5/10 (was great but maybe I was still thinking abt Mun MUn's so not really enjoying)
BBBJ: 7/10 (suction was great till I nearly CIM)
FJ: 7/10 (Accomodate with my moves near to perfection)
Atitude: 8/10 no rush and attentive to your needs.
RTF:CONFIRM and will be recommend bros there to.
Damage to wallet:$50

A great experience today with the two gers from Petain.
Cheers for Petain!

For those who appreciate my FR, pls kindly up my pts if u agree to it after trying.
For those who disagree, I can only say that we had a different experience with the same person sometimes due to mood swing.
:)