PDA

View Full Version : Another Kc Story, but now from the Woman's Perspective

DO_YOU_BJ
01-03-2009, 08:00 PM
Dear bros, i have just been told of a story by a Ex WL.......cos she just reported to me last nite about it and its about not 1 but 2 WLs...here it goes

We'll call both WLs A & B

A & B were both singers from a very regularly mentioned KTV here.
Anyways, A was very much patronised by a customer, and soon a relationship developed.
Through the eyes of a seasoned cheongster, they would be able to make out that the guy chasing Ms A was nothing but an empty shell.
FYI, A is married and has a kid in the motherland.
As time progresses, A fell in love wif the guy and had alot of hopes of him giving her a better life, as such, 1month short of the contract due date, she left our shore. Prior to that, shae called back and told her PRC hubby, SHE WANTS A DIVORCE...poor dude was all freaked out and crying but she made up her mind, and that's it.
That guy said he's goin to another part of PRC to do business and thus she followed him there......this was late last year.
Well, as time passes, her hopes in him was starting to diminish cos she was literally getting nothing and she doesnt see any improvements rather, belts were getting tighter!
What she did? She gave some excuse went back to her hometown, wasted these few months, and most importantly, went home broke! She crawled back to her husband.
As for that guy, well, that's not for me to reveal but i'm sure he'll seek her out cos she like just disappeared hahahahaha

Now for Gal B. She also fell in love with the above guy's kaki. Who inturn, also said he's going up to do biz wif his bro.
Now Gal B is not married thus not so complicated.
She's so in love with that guy that, she suspects that her man is Fing around outside.
Well, as confirmed by Gal A, he has another 2 more pussies over where they are now but never revealed to Gal B...so much for sistahood!
He would not come home at times, and like most recently, told her that he was coming back to SG but infact was still there in a hotel having a goodtime with another pussy.
Gal B is goin crazy from what i heard but her love for him makes her endure and accept his lifestyle.
How this will end, well, think we all can roughly guess liao.

KC traps happen on both ends, like i always say, either they kill you or you kill them........Fair Game and casualties are on both sides......only thing is, we hardly hear from the otherside that's all.

strolling22
01-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Sometimes it's difficult to control the feeling :)
But it's never gonna have any frutiful outcome with WL

mike1304k
02-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Dear bros, i have just been told of a story by a Ex WL.......cos she just reported to me last nite about it and its about not 1 but 2 WLs...here it goes

We'll call both WLs A & B

A & B were both singers from a very regularly mentioned KTV here.
Anyways, A was very much patronised by a customer, and soon a relationship developed.
Through the eyes of a seasoned cheongster, they would be able to make out that the guy chasing Ms A was nothing but an empty shell.
FYI, A is married and has a kid in the motherland.
As time progresses, A fell in love wif the guy and had alot of hopes of him giving her a better life, as such, 1month short of the contract due date, she left our shore. Prior to that, shae called back and told her PRC hubby, SHE WANTS A DIVORCE...poor dude was all freaked out and crying but she made up her mind, and that's it.
That guy said he's goin to another part of PRC to do business and thus she followed him there......this was late last year.
Well, as time passes, her hopes in him was starting to diminish cos she was literally getting nothing and she doesnt see any improvements rather, belts were getting tighter!
What she did? She gave some excuse went back to her hometown, wasted these few months, and most importantly, went home broke! She crawled back to her husband.
As for that guy, well, that's not for me to reveal but i'm sure he'll seek her out cos she like just disappeared hahahahaha

Now for Gal B. She also fell in love with the above guy's kaki. Who inturn, also said he's going up to do biz wif his bro.
Now Gal B is not married thus not so complicated.
She's so in love with that guy that, she suspects that her man is Fing around outside.
Well, as confirmed by Gal A, he has another 2 more pussies over where they are now but never revealed to Gal B...so much for sistahood!
He would not come home at times, and like most recently, told her that he was coming back to SG but infact was still there in a hotel having a goodtime with another pussy.
Gal B is goin crazy from what i heard but her love for him makes her endure and accept his lifestyle.
How this will end, well, think we all can roughly guess liao.

KC traps happen on both ends, like i always say, either they kill you or you kill them........Fair Game and casualties are on both sides......only thing is, we hardly hear from the otherside that's all.

I like Bro DYBJ's stories. But then the problem is... with PRC... with PRC WL or FL, I do not believe that they know the meaning of the word "true love". Perhaps they are so calculative that they reason that their target is reasonably pliable in their hands and they start to invest in longer terms plans... In such an investment, they will perhaps cut down on their side business and so on. Or like the first lady, even want to divorce their husband so as to have an open road to PR status in SG. However, they could also have been truly in love. My gutt feel is that even if they are planning a long term relationship with some of our brothers, they will drop them at a blink if some other bigger cabbage head appears. I have seen it so many times.

There was once a really cute PRC who has married a local guy. This local guy even brought her family her for her... In the end, she keeps complaining that he is old and is not functioning on the bottom part and so on... meaning?? And if I were to have a relationship with her... how???

So... some do want to settle down.... Some are really able to love because ultimately all women want a man to love them. But especially for PRC women... please do be extra careful and also please do try to acertain their true motive for "loving" you. It does feel like 7 heaven... but then when they strike back... you will feel the 7 levels of hell...

That is why I always say... give what you can afford to give.. and do not ask from them anything you should not be asking.... Some people think that they make the lady love them, they get free fuck and better sex... but lets face it... they have been farked by so many and can be farked by many more... And they are also very very calculative....So it is better to fire and forget and to find new targets each time... then once in a long while... go back again.....

DO_YOU_BJ
03-03-2009, 03:44 AM
This is a very big phenomenon for PRC especially.
Cos of the one child policy, all these kids now are so spoilt since birth till late teens and their aspiritions for the branded, thus never even have to work hard to survive.
How many have actually witnessed that parents starve outside McDonalds so that their kid can go in to buy a cheeseburger to eat........

I am just waiting for this generation to be of age, then the next Chinese Govt...well, it'll be a show to watch!

warbird
03-03-2009, 08:52 AM

We'll call both WLs A & B................................................. .....................

Very good thread, bro DO_YOU_BJ. Very illuminating...

There r always 2 sides to a coin.

IMHO, no human is immune to falling in love. As I hv mentioned before, physical/sexual attraction (or falling in love) is not a conscious choice. It happens at the subconscious level, in the reptilian n primitive parts of the brain.:confused:

Therefore, a gal can't consciously choose whom she falls in love with. She can choose whom she wants to marry, whom she wants to be bao-ed by, whom she wants to be the father of her kids, etc. She consciously looks for providers, but subconsciously looks for lovers. Happiness is when you're both a provider n a lover to her.:D

Man-woman relationship is far more complicated w/ FLs/WLs in general, but w/ PRC MMS in particular, becos money is like OXYGEN to most of them. They may ditch the men they truly love for those w/ much more money (great providers).;)

In my personal experience, many PRC MMs r willing to be my er nais n even to hv my kids, w/o falling in love w/ me, if I offer enough money.:eek:

Thx for reading n hv good day!

mike1304k
03-03-2009, 09:08 AM
I believe that here is Sg, we will never really see many of the higher educated and also more wealthy PRC MM's. Most are here for the main purpose of making money and getting a honey... But I just came back from Beijing last week. My distributors have a very large proportion of very highly educated PRC's. I met a very nice young lady who is 27, studied in America and has perfect English. She took care of me while I was there, (since I lau pan) but there was no sexual connotations. And when I left for the airport, she even sms'ed me to make sure I was safe. That job was supposed to have been done by the manager, but she also took it upon herself to do it... Hints? Meanings? Looking into it, highly educated, pretty, petite, and speaks English well. Parents rich enough to send her abroad for education. Wow... KC or work her a little and can a nice FB who I can visit whenever I am in Beijing.

But I did not look too much into them and am not interested in getting a PRC second wife. Not meaning to be demeaning or what.

She never called or sms since I got back a couple of days ago and I do not feel sad or whatever. We were just like 2 ships passing in the vast ocean. Our paths had crossed but briefly and that was it. This should be the attitude because this means nothing needs to be ventured and therefore nothing needs to be lost.

slider_72
03-03-2009, 10:45 AM
IMHO, no human is immune to falling in love. As I hv mentioned before, physical/sexual attraction (or falling in love) is not a conscious choice. It happens at the subconscious level, in the reptilian n primitive parts of the brain.

Bro, I frankly doubt if the girl who left her PRC husband mentioned in bro DYBJ's post was ever in love with the SG guy at all. She probably saw in him a big meal ticket and made a business decision to dump her husband for this guy. I also doubt if she was ever KCed by the SG guy. Served her right I say.

I met a very nice young lady who is 27, studied in America and has perfect English. She took care of me while I was there, (since I lau pan) but there was no sexual connotations. And when I left for the airport, she even sms'ed me to make sure I was safe. That job was supposed to have been done by the manager, but she also took it upon herself to do it

I wouldn't read too much into this bro. I think she is simply doing her job well. Unlike Sillyporeans, I noticed that PRC staff in the bigger companies nowadays are far more service oriented (and I say this with no sexual connotations whatsoever). They are more willing to go the extra mile and ensure that the customers are well taken care of.

Cheonging101
05-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Fair Game and casualties are on both sides......only thing is, we hardly hear from the otherside that's all.

Maybe they should start an SBF of their own, then we'll know. :D

colins
10-03-2009, 02:10 AM
I believe that here is Sg, we will never really see many of the higher educated and also more wealthy PRC MM's. Most are here for the main purpose of making money and getting a honey... But I just came back from Beijing last week. My distributors have a very large proportion of very highly educated PRC's. I met a very nice young lady who is 27, studied in America and has perfect English. She took care of me while I was there, (since I lau pan) but there was no sexual connotations. And when I left for the airport, she even sms'ed me to make sure I was safe. That job was supposed to have been done by the manager, but she also took it upon herself to do it... Hints? Meanings? Looking into it, highly educated, pretty, petite, and speaks English well. Parents rich enough to send her abroad for education. Wow... KC or work her a little and can a nice FB who I can visit whenever I am in Beijing.

But I did not look too much into them and am not interested in getting a PRC second wife. Not meaning to be demeaning or what.

She never called or sms since I got back a couple of days ago and I do not feel sad or whatever. We were just like 2 ships passing in the vast ocean. Our paths had crossed but briefly and that was it. This should be the attitude because this means nothing needs to be ventured and therefore nothing needs to be lost.

Just chanced upon this story of yours, bro mike. You are saying you could've and would've but decided that you should not? Quoting that 'This should be the attitude' means we could have done it but should not do it?

Quite confused over the moral of your story against the thread topic.:confused:

DO_YOU_BJ
10-03-2009, 08:21 AM
Maybe they should start an SBF of their own, then we'll know. :D

Actually, many PRC WLs here have read the book that was written by a PRC singer that was here years ago and made a big bundle........
It serves as the basic platform or sutra of how to CON SILLYPORE Men.......
I've had more than 10 PRC WLs ask me whether i read that book in my years of chionging.....and when I ask why??? They always reply.....machiam i know all the trick of their trade liao!
So, and i quote, DANGEROUS SPECIES...the type WLs fear the most hehehehe
Repeat, I quote them hor, not say myself to myself about myself!!!!:D

Gaofar
10-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Bro colins, I believe bro mike have just simply wanted to share an instance of experience he had encountered and just to say that most of the time of whether we thought kenna KCed or not, it's all in the thinking...

To bro mike, your story is one great classic who'll surely test a person's whether he's the adventurous or cautious type of person. Perhaps as what bro Cheonging101 says, they are really simply being service-oriented, or unless you misinterpreted it, you will thought she had that something special feelings to you... As said, it's all in the thinking.

Maybe they should start an SBF of their own, then we'll know.

A "SandyGirlForum" or SGF perhaps then? Hahaha!! :D

mike1304k
10-03-2009, 11:34 AM
For me my stories don have moral one lah... If I wanted to be moralistic, I would have become a priest or monk. But it is true, we can read a thousand things into a single act. And we can act a thousand ways into a single read. We are all humans. Sori if what I said was hard to understand bros.

DO_YOU_BJ
10-03-2009, 02:22 PM
Actually, many PRC WLs here have read the book that was written by a PRC singer that was here years ago and made a big bundle........
It serves as the basic platform or sutra of how to CON SILLYPORE Men.......

For the benefit of the bros, the book details are as follows:
Title: 新加坡Love秀
Author: 肖冰点

DO_YOU_BJ
10-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Correction its not
But
Title: 新加坡Lover秀

Sorry for the typo bros

warbird
11-03-2009, 01:42 AM
Correction its not
But
Title: 新加坡Lover秀

Sorry for the typo bros

Thx so much for the info on this valuable book 新加坡Lover秀, a sutra for PRC MMs who invade S'pore, n a must-read for those of us who want to understand their strategies n what makes them tick. Hopefully, it could help us defend ourselves.;)

I'm trying to order it online, haha.

Heartfelt thx again to bro DO_YOU_BJ for sharing.:)

Me Siam Bu
11-03-2009, 01:49 AM
can find in popular not?

DO_YOU_BJ
11-03-2009, 06:52 AM
can find in popular not?

Solly, me not book seller bwahahahaha

Jedi
12-03-2009, 02:05 PM
新加坡Lover秀

мÓÆÂLOVERÐã_Ф±ùµã_×ÛºÏ_ÐÂÀ˶ÁÊé_ÐÂÀËÍø (http://vip.book.sina.com.cn/book/catalog.php?book=37743)

Bros can read it from here :) eye opener indeed

fee3fow
12-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the link man

Wooden_Handle
13-03-2009, 12:50 AM
Thanks bro, I will ask them to read too..:p

新加坡Lover秀

мÓÆÂLOVERÐã_Ф±ùµã_×ÛºÏ_ÐÂÀ˶ÁÊé_ÐÂÀËÍø (http://vip.book.sina.com.cn/book/catalog.php?book=37743)

warbird
13-03-2009, 03:16 AM
新加坡Lover秀

Thx bro Jedi for the link.

I shall read it carefully. It's imperative that we know as much as possible about PRC MMs if we want to minimise the risk of getting KC-ed by them.

“知彼知己,百战不殆." or "Know others, know myself and I shall not be endangered in 100 battles (encounters)."

I hv read only the first 2 pages n I hv already profited. The author's first impression of SGP men is that they all lust over her n view her as a sex object!:( She got on a taxi from Changi n was propositioned by the driver!:eek:

Goodnight!

DO_YOU_BJ
13-03-2009, 05:29 PM
But i tot you preach letting your wives suck and get fucked by other cocks to feed your sorry ass?????????????????????
So wat toking you now?
We simple man......not like you, got so much money to do CHARITY handouts in ZH........we only do it here.......oh ya, forgot currency coversion advantage....that explains alot bwahahahahaha