26-05-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Noobie
Hi,

newbie here.

just curious if you guys use condoms when you screwing,
is it a requirement or up to you?

also do the girls let you come inside their vagina if you
don't use condoms?

U ever been to geylang Fuck shops ? If yes, did u see the big posters in every shops to request u to use condom ? So wat do u think ? requirement or up to u ?
If u dun use condom, they only allow u to screw their fingers.

Pfizer
26-05-2003, 12:25 AM
Hi,

newbie here.

don't use condoms?

Since u posted this in the GL thread, I presume ur questions are talking about screwing a WL in GL.

It is a requirement by AVB to use condoms. Don't you ever notice the posters on the wall around the houses? If the gal lets u screw her without a condom aka raw, good for you... she may like you a lot, or hate u a lot. Good luck man...

Whether they let u CIP is subjective. If you dun use condom, they won't get pregnant too because they are on the pill. But then they might not let you do it cos there may be an upcoming medical checkup at Kelantan Lane and it will not be nice to have traces of semen inside.

sb song
26-05-2003, 12:26 AM
Hi bro xiaoxian the question is not stupid all season GL cheongkers know that they were gals that allow their reguler clints to do them raw n the FR were never publis for the protection of the gals

Pfizer
26-05-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by sb song
Hi bro xiaoxian the question is not stupid all season GL cheongkers know that they were gals that allow their reguler clints to do them raw n the FR were never publis for the protection of the gals

If u follow the forum threads closely, u would have realised that FRs of this aspect have been "published"/posted online b4....

xiaoxin
26-05-2003, 12:40 AM

Bro, in the first place, he shouldnt ask this question here. If they do it raw to their reg customer, they shouldnt post it here too as some AV are viewing. Hope u ustand...

cheers
xiaoxin

sb song
26-05-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by xiaoxin
Bro, in the first place, he shouldnt ask this question here. If they do it raw to their reg customer, they shouldnt post it here too as some AV are viewing. Hope u ustand...

cheers
xiaoxin I ustand n i know they is a list of the gals name that do raw n is only pass around discreetly btw good bro that enjoy raw

chongky48
26-05-2003, 01:09 AM
I ustand n i know they is a list of the gals name that do raw n is only pass around discreetly btw good bro that enjoy raw

U sb stubborn hor ! one moment said u understood, then said u knew there is a list ( or u hav the list ? ), pass around discreetly,......blar blar.........

Ok lah, u very smart lah, u lao jiao lah, u big f*** lah........... u r the king of geylang lah.....

Can't u understand that the key point is Do Not ask about this STUPID question and Do Not discuss abt RAW openly ? If u get this type of special offer, just keep it to yourself, or the most tell your love one to share with them.....

KID278
26-05-2003, 05:24 AM

The questions is not only stupid, it's a moronic toad's questions. What's so curious and why the need to ask such questions.:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

cheongkid
26-05-2003, 10:40 AM
where is bro Unforgiven when we needed him?

Rof|maoxz
26-05-2003, 10:49 AM
Dun spoilt the Geylang Scene here. :mad:

nonoe
26-05-2003, 11:19 AM
Hi,

newbie here.

don't use condoms?

how old r u?

jeay
27-05-2003, 12:18 AM
Are most of them on pill? how come it seems like the last time i did without the cap with my fave WL, she told me she didn't want me to CIP b'cos she is worried that she might get pregnant? any bros care to share any comments?

Originally posted by Pfizer
If you dun use condom, they won't get pregnant too because they are on the pill. But then they might not let you do it cos there may be an upcoming medical checkup at Kelantan Lane and it will not be nice to have traces of semen inside.

KID278
27-05-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by jeay
Are most of them on pill? how come it seems like the last time i did without the cap with my fave WL, she told me she didn't want me to CIP b'cos she is worried that she might get pregnant? any bros care to share any comments?

You got a kidney in your head instead of a brain....:( shoo.....

:( Frown.
Kid278.

cheongkid
27-05-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by jeay
even if you did not CIP, if there's penetration, the chances of her getting pregnant are there.

KID278
27-05-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
even if you did not CIP, if there's penetration, the chances of her getting pregnant are there.

these gals are too smart to get themselves pregnant so wise up and dont make a fool out of yourself......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Blue_gal
27-05-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
where is bro Unforgiven when we needed him? hmm DIdnt' See HIs POSt for long time~..........

*miSS* hiS poSt....

Striker
27-05-2003, 10:36 PM
wow!!! u miss him..wat abt me..?;)

KID278
28-05-2003, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Blue_gal
hmm DIdnt' See HIs POSt for long time~..........

*miSS* hiS poSt....

hey! cock teaser....what are you still doing here....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

FatSpider
28-05-2003, 02:58 PM
cip shiok meh
i rather spray the face with my hose ;)