PDA

View Full Version : Prolonging the Shoot

swen
31-05-2003, 08:12 PM
Hi guys. Wonder if you have the same experience as I do. I notice that while the younger gals are more inviting, the unfortunate part is that I cum all too quickly. With older ones, I can move my shaft in and out and in and out and still hold on to my cum. But with the younger sweeties, even before I can enter fully ones, I find my cum at the verge of spillin out. The only way to stop is to quickly stop the action or else cum gone joy also gone. I was thinking maybe because it has to do with tighter holes. What do you guys do? I had thought about shooting out my load at home before going in for the kill. You think this will do the trick? Don't flame hoh? Thanks.

Presto6969
01-06-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by swen
Hi guys. Wonder if you have the same experience as I do. I notice that while the younger gals are more inviting, the unfortunate part is that I cum all too quickly. With older ones, I can move my shaft in and out and in and out and still hold on to my cum. But with the younger sweeties, even before I can enter fully ones, I find my cum at the verge of spillin out. The only way to stop is to quickly stop the action or else cum gone joy also gone. I was thinking maybe because it has to do with tighter holes. What do you guys do? I had thought about shooting out my load at home before going in for the kill. You think this will do the trick? Don't flame hoh? Thanks.

Down a few cans of beer/alcohol before the kill, that will surely prolong the shoot. Another method is not too think so much abt it when making out with the younger ones, think of other things...like u r screwing some ugly bitches in the office...ur boss kanning u...blah blah.
Shooting off at hm doesnt seems to be a bad idea either, but dun over do it, or else u will be too tired to conquer new grounds. ;)

Sexman69
04-06-2003, 06:54 PM
Yo bro Swen,

I've the suggestion maybe you can try it out and I did mention it
other bros in this forum.

OK, the trick is once you move into the cunt PLEASE do not pump immediately.Let your didi rest into the cunt for about 5-7 minutes
so your didi adapt to the temprature inside(cos it hot) and then you start to pump.I've tried this before and it works, will last you at half and hour.

So enjoy bros....

:D

jng1103
04-06-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Sexman69
Yo bro Swen,

OK, the trick is once you move into the cunt PLEASE do not pump immediately.Let your didi rest into the cunt for about 5-7 minutes
so your didi adapt to the temprature inside(cos it hot) and then you start to pump.I've tried this before and it works, will last you at half and hour.

:D

YES.... 3 thumbs up!!! i tried this method few times n it worked for me. well... all u hv to do is to 'park' ur dick inside the cunt n rest... start pumping slowly n it will last longer...

clear ur mind is also very impt. hv a beer b4 missionary may help but didnt work out for me. i once mast b4 sex hoping to prolong the missionary... haha... wanna know the result??? ooppss... commercial break...

jimbo

Privateer
04-06-2003, 11:56 PM

For mi 3 things works,

1) just before doing it, I drink a cuppa chinese tea but drink ony half. May not work for you.

2) Other thing I tried is horny goat weed tablets (can buy off the shelf at most guardian pharm) Horny goat weed doesn't give you more stamina or endurance or anything, I find that it sort of numbs the dick and makes u less horny(ironic)

3) The last thing that works for me is condoms, if I want to prolong I use 2 condoms. You wont feel any sensation on yur dick when doing it, plus the 2 rubberbands act like a super tight cock-ring which makes yur dick rock iron hard. But be v.careful dun ever allow the girl on top position, she might get carried away and break yur ....

whiskey
05-06-2003, 01:07 AM
Privateer

what's this Horny Goat Weed tablet? what's the actual of medical names? please advise. thanks.

KID278
05-06-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by whiskey
Privateer

what's this Horny Goat Weed tablet? what's the actual of medical names? please advise. thanks.

It's goat's balls....hehehe......:D anyway I believe it's available in most bigger pharmacies. I dont know, I have not tried before. There are all kinds of speculated effectiveness, you read the following links and you decide......:p

Horny Goat Weed 50% Off (http://www.internationalsupplements.com/Products/hornygoatweed.html)
Horny Goat Weed (http://www.musclemaster.net/hornygoatweed.html)
Aphrodisiac? Horny Goat (http://avmazon.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=horny-goat-weed-500mg-18)

PS...there are more websites if you want I can try to link for you.

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
05-06-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Sexman69
Yo bro Swen,

So enjoy bros....

Originally posted by jng1103
YES.... 3 thumbs up!!! i tried this method few times n it worked for me. well... all u hv to do is to 'park' ur dick inside the cunt n rest... start pumping slowly n it will last longer...

clear ur mind is also very impt. hv a beer b4 missionary may help but didnt work out for me. i once mast b4 sex hoping to prolong the missionary... haha... wanna know the result??? ooppss... commercial break...

jimbo

Sounds like rubbish to me....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

jng1103
05-06-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by KID278
Sounds like rubbish to me....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ok... wat's ur solutions, uncle?

jimbo

tora69
06-06-2003, 09:26 PM
:p

Premature Ejaculation

Edited by : Joe Hing Kwok Chu

Causes of premature ejaculation can be any one or combination

of the following:

1. Psychological problem: anxiety

Therapy: qigong, and/or hypnotherapy and/or psychotherapy.

2. Over sensitivity of the glans of the penis

Causes of over sensitivity of the penis:

(a) Glans is being covered by the foreskin most of the time.

Solution: pushing back or circumcise the foreskin to expose the glans of the penis so that the glans get more contact with the underwears.

(b) Infrequence of sexual intercourse.

The over sensitivity of the glans will subside over a period of sexual activities.

Caution: over use of desensitizing chemical can damage the nerve and causes impotence.

3. weak function of the body: shenxu (kidney deficient)

4. systemic fungal infection.

5. blood stasis.

Chinese Herb Therapies

For condition of weak function of the body: shenxu (kidney deficient)

Formula 1:

ginseng (smashed)18 g, shu di huang 18 g, gou qi zi 18 g, sha yuan ji li 11 g , xian ling pi 11 g, ding xiang 11 g, shan yao 18 g, yuan zhi 4 g, chen xiang (smashed) 4 g. Rinse all herb in drinking water.

Dry with low heat. Soak in 1,200 c.c. of rice wine for 3 days. Put in sealed ceramic or wine bottles.

Put in boiling water for 3 hours. Bury them in the ground for a day before use.

Drink 30 c.c. after supper or before bed. Calm down and sip it very slowly e.g. hundreds of small portions.

Warning: Avoid using wine or any alcohol if you have liver problem or with family history of cancer, or any condition that should avoid alcohol. Young patients or those with yin deficient and/or liver overactive do not use this formula.

Source of formula: Nian Xi Yao (Qing Dynasty),

Book of Ji Yan Liang Fang.

KID278
07-06-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by jng1103
ok... wat's ur solutions, uncle?

jimbo

Relatively this post subject is about premature ejaculation. I dont know why so many threads are started. It is a universal sexual disorder supposely suffered by many. Given that it is both physical and mental there is no simple exact solution to it.

If I were to simply scribble something that makes no sense then I will be uttering rubbish like you.:D I dont want to do that.:D Nevertheless you can always search the net if you believe what those experts says. They might just be able to help.

Cheers.
Kid278.

swen
08-06-2003, 01:48 AM
Hey, kid 278,
I beg to differ. I don't call this premature ejaculature. As mentioned in the opening post, there is no problem with prolonging the ejaculation when the hole is not as tight. But when it comes to tighter holes, that when what you call 'premature ejaculation' starts. Medically speaking, premature ejaculation can happen even before the entry!

And tora69, thanks for the very informative contribution. That's what I call 'constructive'.

KID278
08-06-2003, 09:02 AM
Hey, kid 278,
I beg to differ. I don't call this premature ejaculature. As mentioned in the opening post, there is no problem with prolonging the ejaculation when the hole is not as tight. But when it comes to tighter holes, that when what you call 'premature ejaculation' starts. Medically speaking, premature ejaculation can happen even before the entry!

Hey! swen,

No challenge on your opinion. But just to put things back in perspective let me put it this way. More rapid occurrence of climax and ejaculation in the male during sexual intercourse than he or his partner wishes is termed as premature ejaculation. Layman terms or medical terms, like it or not. When it happens it happens, whether it not so tight hole, tight hole or before entry.

When you talk about prolonging ejaculation you are actually talking about preventing premature ejaculation and that is still premature ejaculation you are talking about. You can dont call it premature ejaculation but it is a fact you cant deny.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Rof|maoxz
09-06-2003, 06:58 PM
Agreed with u....bro KID278 :p

swen
10-06-2003, 01:20 AM
ok, kid278, by your argument, cannot say that you are wrong. You win. (while I take a humble bow).

lonelymikey
10-06-2003, 01:57 AM
Hi guys. Wonder if you have the same experience as I do. I notice that while the younger gals are more inviting, the unfortunate part is that I cum all too quickly. With older ones, I can move my shaft in and out and in and out and still hold on to my cum. But with the younger sweeties, even before I can enter fully ones, I find my cum at the verge of spillin out. The only way to stop is to quickly stop the action or else cum gone joy also gone. I was thinking maybe because it has to do with tighter holes. What do you guys do? I had thought about shooting out my load at home before going in for the kill. You think this will do the trick? Don't flame hoh? Thanks. from the way i see it its like you feel that u will come faster in a tighter hole and last longer in a "looser" hole be it after child birth or wat bascially to be frank with you i have this problem too with a woman who has a kid b4 i can literally fuck of HOURS and i mean hours without cumming but with a tighter hole or someone who knows how to tighten the pussy mucle i cum damn fast i think the way to conquer it is to like wat some bro say....slid it in.....let yer dick get used to the heat 1st than pump upon feeling of cum before it reaches the point of no return take it out for a breatehr whhile you go down onthe lady wif yer tongue after resting for a while when the feeling of wanting to cum subside put it in and pump again that way although u will take a small 30sec break in between but you can still last relatively longer

Rof|maoxz
10-06-2003, 10:24 AM
hMM~ I wonder wat is heat goT to do with fast cum?? :confused:

KID278
10-06-2003, 12:13 PM
ok, kid278, by your argument, cannot say that you are wrong. You win. (while I take a humble bow).

swen, I dont win anything and it's not about winning...it's about learning, gaining wisdom and I have learnt....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
10-06-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
hMM~ I wonder wat is heat goT to do with fast cum?? :confused:

beats me...I have dismissed that as rubbish earlier on...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Rof|maoxz
10-06-2003, 12:34 PM
mAYBE I have the thought that if u can control the blood flows...u can prolong the cumming process....:D (I mean ultimately its the blood flow and rate to determine how erect yr penis is) Hope tat I'm not producing some rubbish facts here.....HeHe~

newyorker88
10-06-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by lonelymikey
from the way i see it its like you feel that u will come faster in a tighter hole and last longer in a "looser" hole be it after child birth or wat bascially to be frank with you i have this problem too with a woman who has a kid b4 i can literally fuck of HOURS and i mean hours without cumming but with a tighter hole or someone who knows how to tighten the pussy mucle i cum damn fast i think the way to conquer it is to like wat some bro say....slid it in.....let yer dick get used to the heat 1st than pump upon feeling of cum before it reaches the point of no return take it out for a breatehr whhile you go down onthe lady wif yer tongue after resting for a while when the feeling of wanting to cum subside put it in and pump again that way although u will take a small 30sec break in between but you can still last relatively longer

Any brothers tried a MADURAS woman? Their cunt can suck as you fuck. They are from indonesia.

swen
12-06-2003, 01:44 AM
I don't think it has to do with someone being a Maduras or Maduri or whatever. I think it has to do with the skill of the gal whether or not she knows how to control are vaginal. Am I right on this, kid278?

KID278
12-06-2003, 07:59 AM
I don't think it has to do with someone being a Maduras or Maduri or whatever. I think it has to do with the skill of the gal whether or not she knows how to control are vaginal. Am I right on this, kid278?

swen, absolutely right....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

dicky69
13-06-2003, 10:17 AM
I tried the following exercises to control my ejaculation and it worked.. i can control my ejaculation and erection longer... First u need to find ur PC muscle which is the muscle that controls ur pee-flow... it is the muscle between ur asshole and ur balls... Once that is done, u can do the following exercises....
Select the one that is best suited for you and do it regularly. Always keep in mind that you should keep your other muscles relaxed (don't use momentum).
Exercise 1:
Quickly clench and release your PC muscle for a 10-second period -- take a 10-second break. Perform three sets, then take a 30-second break.
Clench and unclench for 5 seconds with 5-second breaks in between -- 10 times in a row.
Tighten your PC muscle for 30 seconds and release for 30 seconds -- 3 times in a row.
Repeat the first step and you're done for the day.

Exercise 2:
Tighten your muscle and hold for a count of 5, and release. Repeat 10 times.
Squeeze and release the muscle 10 times quickly. Repeat 3 times.
Tighten and release your PC muscle in long and short intervals for counts of 10. Repeat 3 times.
Squeeze your muscle and hold it for as long as you can. Try to work your way up to 120 seconds (relax, that's only two minutes).

Exercise 3:
Fully squeeze and release your muscle over and over again. Begin with one set of 30, and then slowly work your way up to over 100.
Squeeze as tightly as you possibly can (make sure it's only your PC muscle that you're clenching). Hold it for 20 seconds, then rest for 30 seconds. Repeat 5 times.

Exercise 4:
Simply begin squeezing and releasing your muscle for 2 minutes a day and gradually work your way up to doing it for 20 minutes at least 3 times a day. You should eventually be able to perform at least 200 repetitions per session

Xyberduke
17-06-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by whiskey
Privateer

that's the actual name.... horny goat weed. its available at GNC and leading pharmacies