PDA

View Full Version : i rather have sex with amateur than professionals

markso
10-06-2003, 12:45 AM
i rather have sex with amateur like students and working girls who works in an office than girls from ktv and health centre it's my choice i go for the quality i have many contacts students girls and they're better so if you want to get a number of my contacts email me and i'll give it to you give it a try.. try a students sometimes

philip02j
10-06-2003, 09:07 AM
Yo Bro Markso,

you mention you have contact with you, how about passing the contacts to me through my email address [email protected]

please............

:D

slacker79
10-06-2003, 09:23 AM
Hi Bro Markso,

Plz pass me the contacts also. thanks in advance

email to [email protected]

Cheers

tikus69
10-06-2003, 09:26 AM
Please email to me at [email protected]

Thanks a million!

Innoncent$
10-06-2003, 09:40 AM
count me in your mail list... many thanks.

Remember this email address:[email protected]

moniflex
10-06-2003, 10:19 AM
Hi Maskso

I agree with you that students & office girls are very much better than those reside in ktv or lounge.

Do share their contacts with me.

Awaits your reply ANXIOUSLY!!!

carol888
10-06-2003, 10:20 AM
pse keep me in the loop, thanks so much

CanYouF
10-06-2003, 10:23 AM
hmmm.... very interesting, almost all posters in this thread are registered in june and with less than 10 posts (except me)...

some FL OKT trying to drum up biz with different IDs??

u think we all stupid meh.... use this kind of lousy trick.... knn...

Sexman69
10-06-2003, 10:26 AM
Hi Brud Markso,

Curious to know whether your student lists are they all above 16?
cos is an offend to bonk with them in singapore if they are under 16.

Waiting to bonk with young girl for a long......time.Can share the
goods with all brudders in this forum?

Make your choice who to send cos too many brudders asking for the same thing.

email - [email protected]

Waiting for your reply.............

cheongkid
10-06-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by CanYouF
hmmm.... very interesting, almost all posters in this thread are registered in june and with less than 10 posts (except me)...

good good, very observant.

cheongkid
10-06-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Sexman69
Hi Brud Markso,

Curious to know whether your student lists are they all above 16?
cos is an offend to bonk with them in singapore if they are under 16.
better check their IC first unless you want your backside to tear. remember the recent case?

MaxWeber
10-06-2003, 11:57 AM
yo bro, can send to [email protected]

thanks

jj1396
10-06-2003, 11:59 AM
Me too pls [email protected]. Thanks

tintin47
10-06-2003, 12:01 PM
me too...
thxx bro...
[email protected]

LiNpEh
10-06-2003, 12:07 PM
Some ppl just dont bloody learn do they.... if you wanna post fl contacts then go to delphi forum.... and to post it here... if lobangs so good do you think that they would start now and not a long time ago when this site first came up?? shite man markso.. go peddle it elsewhere before av start sniffing down your asse...

neer
10-06-2003, 12:28 PM
me interested too......

Pls let me know as well, thank you.
[email protected]

jintonic
10-06-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by markso
i rather have sex with amateur like students and working girls who works in an office than girls from ktv and health centre it's my choice i go for the quality i have many contacts students girls and they're better so if you want to get a number of my contacts email me and i'll give it to you give it a try.. try a students sometimes
aiyoooooo...in no time those so call amateur also become pro liao....this is juz a gimmick to push up their asking price onli..all bro interested be warn hor:D

axlrose
10-06-2003, 01:01 PM
Bro your mail box full leh. Pls. PM me the list to leh. Thanks in advance.

mccormick
10-06-2003, 01:40 PM
so many brudders asked for contact.... but did any actually tried it out?? This is to confirm whether it's a gimmick :)

abcd
10-06-2003, 01:56 PM
e-mail [email protected]

Cam^Shaft
10-06-2003, 02:00 PM
bros i am going to say something really straight and no offence please

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE DUN BE SO STUPID

yah yah i want also send to my email .......( and i can betcha there is at least half a dozen bros who register to this forum just to ask for his contacts)

please lah ..... if really so good u think he share ard his contacts and risk his contacts getting STD and in the end he kena also???
and risk himself getting caught by AV

Please lah guys use ur brains lah

USE UR BLAINSS~~~

cheers

OceanEleven
10-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Hahahahahah....... in no time these amateurs' cunts will be bigger than an "Ang Pai" who work in GL for 2 years....Kekekeke

salman
10-06-2003, 04:49 PM
Please send me at: [email protected]

Rof|maoxz
10-06-2003, 04:59 PM
Wow~.....nowadays the newbies' eyes r' quite sharp and observant man!! Once newly joined to sammy forum can sniff out this thread so fast....(pun intended) :D

_jaDeD_
10-06-2003, 05:45 PM
I'll be straightforward...
KNNBCCB

kingkong
10-06-2003, 06:10 PM
Some brothers thought that they will get free contacts !

Do you think anyone will be so free and kind as to pass free contacts to strangers !

Ofcourse the PIMPS will ask for a fee !

I also have contacts with a few young Malay girls !
But I will not pass to anybody whom I don't know becos if caught by Anti-Vice officers , I will be in deep shits !

mtkpnmpk
10-06-2003, 06:33 PM
me too bro thanks...

Hitman
10-06-2003, 06:45 PM
This is Hitman from the AV squad, thanks for the contacts. Will round up these gals within the next hour... over and out.

gedangsa
10-06-2003, 07:46 PM

Agree with you, okt's high tech way of getting business !!

centlong
10-06-2003, 08:00 PM
All bros who asked for contact, did you get them ? Come on, there's no such thing as a free lunch, esp. in Sillypore.

As mentioned, this guy is an OKT but more likely, just some person who has "mo liew" (in cantonese), a.k.a., a hoax.

Who wouldn't want to screw a student, gal from pub, married women, colleague, etc. ???

If it is so easy, chickens can fly and this forum won't exist.

Don't waste our fucking time !!!

gun4
10-06-2003, 08:13 PM
very suspicious also.... seems to me all of them that post their email address... instead of PM.....

mxm28
10-06-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by gun4
very suspicious also.... seems to me all of them that post their email address... instead of PM.....

Always as usual, when the one who started the thread, will seems to vanish and left only those hanging around asking " me too, I want , PM me pls........." very silly as goes on and on......

Wake up lar .....

newyorker88
10-06-2003, 09:09 PM
Totally agree, You sure this bro will give his freelance out just like that? Even when my friends and I bonk in Indonesia, got contacts from other friends also want money. They are not pros, but fuck like 1!!

Don't bother about his contacts, maybe he is a OKT. Watch out for the AVs. Skali AV write a email to you then you know...:D

Starlite
10-06-2003, 10:20 PM
Please share your contact with me at [email protected].

Thanks

Cheers

singaporechaser
10-06-2003, 10:54 PM
This is definitely a scam, who in the world will give such information? And the childish new samsters are rushing like a bargain sale.
Use coomon sense, who will brag such garbage on the web?
Will you?

singaporechaser
10-06-2003, 11:15 PM
Brothers, beware and I mean beware!!
This Markso guy is trying to pull a fast one.

Look in the International Field Reports, on the threads of the Philippines.
And, what do you know, this same Markso guy is saying he is willing to introduce girls in Manila!

BROTHERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH.

And all you school children out there, don't fall into the traps or
you will regret that school is out!

cockanadan
11-06-2003, 12:12 AM
If your lobang is real and of course worth the $$$, PM me.

If you are just out there to pull a fast one........the F**K OFF!!!

Presto6969
11-06-2003, 01:52 AM
Aiyah! HONg-GAN LA!!!!!

CanYouF
11-06-2003, 11:17 AM
Once again I need to ask the Gods above to delete this thread...

pretty please????????

treehouse
11-06-2003, 11:32 AM
Hi Bro,

To put this in pespective, I would agree that i rather have sex with amateur than professionals. I think not too long ago there is another thread that wrote on a simlar topic.

Personally I have the luck to bonk or raba on some of the amateur. It is more exciting cause she is someone you know or someone you communicate with for awhile. They could me old schoolmate, ex-workmate, ex-suppliers, ex-customers, etc.

In the international playground, it is even more interesting. Some bros are even prefer to "change" those professionals to respond to them as "amateurs" or you may call it a friend instead. The advantages of gaining that would be as follow:

1) Bonking would be more passionate. You can sometime bonk a few time in 1 nite.
2) Most of time is free.
3) Most of time there are no emotional attach. Hence, they are become your regular sex parnters, likewise for her.

Disadvantages:

1) Have to spend abit of effort b4 you can bonk her. Not so much of money wise but more of the getting to know each other.
2) Sometimes it might back fire, cause you might not get what you want in the end.
3) Emotional attachment might occur. That is why this game plan might not be sutitable for everyone.
4) This game plan does not apply in all countries. Those countries that I know it would work: China, Japan, Taiwan, Spore (difficult but possible), Europe, Australia, USA & Philp)

The above is just some of my views. I would prefer an amateur anytime as compare to professionals.

Cam^Shaft
11-06-2003, 03:50 PM
Great insight there from Bro Treehouse

In the Adult Dicussion on Sex there is one thread Sex SIzzle in Singapore where a few bros did some discussion on this topic and most of us there provide our own true account/experiences, can visit that thread for more insight

AVIATION
11-06-2003, 05:09 PM

After so many responses from bros out there, maybe you should say something to prove your point.
Just a suggestion, don't get upset.:)

Xyberduke
11-06-2003, 06:06 PM
bro markso,

r u gonna post some replies to clarify or justify yourself, otherwise getting into the blacklist is inevitable

ryanlim
11-06-2003, 06:54 PM
Once again I need to ask the Gods above to delete this thread...
pretty please????????
Agree with Bro CanYouF

Love888
11-06-2003, 09:02 PM
To All the brother of comments on Mark So Kang Tow. Me too would like to taste somethings difference. Am going to Manila on 23 June 03 would try out the contact Mark provide in Manila. Then I could say if is true or not his contact. Any brother there at that time please P.M. me could check it out togther.

So give the benefit of doubt please hold on to all your comments.

Wish me luck

Bigger54
12-06-2003, 12:54 PM
Hi Brothers,

Yes I totally agreed with you that office girls and student are much more better than HC and KTV. Please kindly pass their contact to me at [email protected] or [email protected].

Hope to get from you soon hungry for office girl pussy

Thank you.

Gooduse28
13-06-2003, 01:32 AM
count me in pls.

[email protected]

think_twice
14-06-2003, 11:29 PM
Can i have the students's contact too ...... if its sincere and real , we can exchange for some contacts too .......

please email the contact to this email add - [email protected]

wait for your reply ASAP ......

Storm_Sucker
15-06-2003, 12:46 AM
visiting pro is wrong liao.... now still have to screw young girls..
too much lah... imagine ur sis kenna screw by one of hte bro here...

hardrocksg
15-06-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by treehouse
Hi Bro,

To put this in pespective, I would agree that i rather have sex with amateur than professionals. I think not too long ago there is another thread that wrote on a simlar topic.

Personally I have the luck to bonk or raba on some of the amateur. It is more exciting cause she is someone you know or someone you communicate with for awhile. They could me old schoolmate, ex-workmate, ex-suppliers, ex-customers, etc.

In the international playground, it is even more interesting. Some bros are even prefer to "change" those professionals to respond to them as "amateurs" or you may call it a friend instead. The advantages of gaining that would be as follow:

1) Bonking would be more passionate. You can sometime bonk a few time in 1 nite.
2) Most of time is free.
3) Most of time there are no emotional attach. Hence, they are become your regular sex parnters, likewise for her.

Disadvantages:

1) Have to spend abit of effort b4 you can bonk her. Not so much of money wise but more of the getting to know each other.
2) Sometimes it might back fire, cause you might not get what you want in the end.
3) Emotional attachment might occur. That is why this game plan might not be sutitable for everyone.
4) This game plan does not apply in all countries. Those countries that I know it would work: China, Japan, Taiwan, Spore (difficult but possible), Europe, Australia, USA & Philp)

The above is just some of my views. I would prefer an amateur anytime as compare to professionals.

Totally agreed!
But remember there was a thread on the KC stuff?
Sometimes you would want a free bonk but unconsciously it slips into that unchartered grey area
Jus remember that before you are sucked in the horrific bermuda triangle, bail out!

Time to scout around........

power@oh
16-06-2003, 12:33 AM
Hi bro i wish to have the contacts so pls let me noe if you have any term or get back to me at [email protected]

glory889
16-06-2003, 03:51 PM
hi would very much appreciate if you can share with me at [email protected]. thanks!

glory889
16-06-2003, 03:55 PM
hi bro markso......

dun mind can share n email me at [email protected]. thanks man!

totzcan
16-06-2003, 04:49 PM
count me in... here' s my add [email protected]

hardrocksg
16-06-2003, 06:57 PM
Y the sudden influx of newbies asking for contacts?
Or cud b oldies asking under new name?
Ponder.......................

jintonic
16-06-2003, 07:14 PM
Hmmmmmmm...i wonder anyone got the contacts???:confused:

Arofan
16-06-2003, 08:58 PM
Hi bro,

can u pls email the list to me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance!!

LFC1985
16-06-2003, 09:13 PM
U think this guy got so good lobang will share with
ur all mah ur head to think no ur dick :D

can i asked any one got the contact and bonk the gal
i dun think so....

the guy likly from AV,,,:p

_jaDeD_
16-06-2003, 09:34 PM
email the complete list to me at [email protected]

Rof|maoxz
17-06-2003, 09:13 AM
jintonic...wat contacts u wan?? I have some of them....FLs & Student contacts which my FL king (a frd) gave mi. I didn't try them but my colleagues & associates have tried some of them. I would onli give it to some of the brudders who chat with mi frequently like jintonic & hardrocksg etc... Those joined in June pls dun bother to PM mi.....LaOjiaos pls underdstand.

Ps: Pls dun ask for FRs and dun exchange yrs with mi. I dun need exchanges....Furthermore....Some Hi-Card users might terminate their usage occasionally....so pls dun KPKB when u cant get thru'
tks~

Sexman69
17-06-2003, 11:41 AM
Hi bro roflmaoxz,
looks like your pm is full already cos cannot go through.Can pm mi
the contacts please.....

Thanks

power@oh
28-06-2003, 02:51 AM
Bro, I wish to noe more abt it so can you email me at [email protected] for further detail . Thank!

gedangsa
28-06-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
jintonic...wat contacts u wan?? I have some of them....FLs & Student contacts which my FL king (a frd) gave mi. I didn't try them but my colleagues & associates have tried some of them. I would onli give it to some of the brudders who chat with mi frequently like jintonic & hardrocksg etc... Those joined in June pls dun bother to PM mi.....LaOjiaos pls underdstand.

Ps: Pls dun ask for FRs and dun exchange yrs with mi. I dun need exchanges....Furthermore....Some Hi-Card users might terminate their usage occasionally....so pls dun KPKB when u cant get thru'
tks~

Hi Bro Rof|maoxz,

I am not bro jintonic or hardrocksg, wud you consider pm me the contacts ?

Tks

power@oh
29-06-2003, 01:13 AM
Bro can i have the contact for the student or lance that you mentioed ??? Any term you wan , pls let me noe. Email me at [email protected] .Thank You!

sta1100
23-12-2003, 04:47 PM
Hi Guy
Can you send me the detail to [email protected] for their name.

Thanks

penfriend
24-12-2003, 09:27 PM
This is the most funny thread i have ever read. There are so many of you asking for contacts but the originator is no where to be seen ...

cheongkid
24-12-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by penfriend
This is the most funny thread i have ever read. There are so many of you asking for contacts but the originator is no where to be seen ...
Maybe he already captured by Abu Sayaf in Philippines...:eek:

penfriend
25-12-2003, 10:18 AM
I agree, at this time and day, anything can happened ...Maybe he already captured by Abu Sayaf in Philippines...

MitMit
25-12-2003, 08:14 PM
Hi bros. Ive tried many of the so called FLs. Many are local office gals and students.
My conclusion.....cannot make it as compare to GL150!
Some turned out ugly and u have to pay them taxi fares if u turn her away. Some charged $200+ juz becos she is young....so wat?? Lay there like a log!
My advice...read some FRs and pay your cat GL150...u will not be let down.
mit

goh7961
25-12-2003, 10:28 PM
Bro
can share some contacts with me
i also have some fl

ColinSnooze
06-12-2020, 04:32 AM
Please share contact thanks

bigmannow
06-12-2020, 10:29 AM
Please share contact thanks

Wow 17 year old thread u can also uncover

sladang
06-12-2020, 12:19 PM
After 17 yrs of sex, any amateurs then would be professionals now,

So now is the time to ask for contact liao :D ..

Penguin23
06-12-2020, 08:51 PM
Luckily Mr Snooze is a grey nick, else would have been zapped till negative :D

Zlop123
07-12-2020, 12:59 AM
Luckily Mr Snooze is a grey nick, else would have been zapped till negative :D

Lucky his nick is grey else would have created more just to entertain those trolls and anyway 20pts account not gona hurt much isnt it :D:D

Marq
08-12-2020, 10:55 AM
Those born when this tread started is of legal age now, lol

gelwell
08-12-2020, 11:49 AM
interesting way to collect email

see123look456
08-12-2020, 04:13 PM
After 17 yrs of sex, any amateurs then would be professionals now,

So now is the time to ask for contact liao :D ..

this comment is gold :D

Bigdickm
08-12-2020, 04:26 PM
Please email me also at [email protected]. Thanks

Keima
11-12-2020, 02:00 PM
Please email me also at [email protected]. Thanks

Idiotic newbie account reviving 17 year old thread is one thing.

10 year old account posting your stupid gmail here is another. You should bloody well know better. This thread is so old that the whores the TS fucked in 2003 probably have kids about to enlist laio.

I'm gonna sign u up to a host of email newsletters. Enjoy! :D

Xalibaba88
11-12-2020, 08:01 PM
Idiotic newbie account reviving 17 year old thread is one thing.

10 year old account posting your stupid gmail here is another. You should bloody well know better. This thread is so old that the whores the TS fucked in 2003 probably have kids about to enlist laio.

I'm gonna sign u up to a host of email newsletters. Enjoy! :D

Knn really cock.... I cannot stop laughing!

winterrain
12-12-2020, 12:32 AM
Please keep me in the loop

Cumming2wice
13-12-2020, 08:27 PM
Be careful, too good to be true. I also have poly and uni girls that i bonked. You think these girls allowed me to share them to let other men bonked? Currently, i am the only guy who is bonking them and they loved it.

Wait you engage these girls here kenna film and blackmail.:eek: Find some self achievement that you can seduce poly, uni, office girls etc and bonk them for free for a long while.:D