PDA

View Full Version : Guides to how to get a thai girl/PRC/Vietnamese as bride?

everlasty
25-03-2009, 02:56 PM
Dear All bros,
I suppose theres amongst us will have some people who have experience in the above heading? Would you be willing to share info to tell us all about the experiences and difficulties?

1) Where/how u met the gal? e.g u go to the vilage and choose?by agent?

2) Dowry(PRC), SInsot(Thai), dunnowat(viet) = what the costs u paid?

3) Visa/PR to stay in SIngapore.. Every now and then go back to the country? and come back?

4) Whats the difficulties encountered?

I am starting this thread also for myself.. Becos recently, am tired of Sggirls.. They are SEXpensive & and sometimes more flirtful than guys.. haha..:confused::eek::mad::D

Just to gather more info.. So can compare between getting local wife and foreign wife? If you dun wanna post it here.. perhaps u can pm me? Would like to learn the procedures..

If this is a good way of getting a good wife? Please do share with all the bros here..

slider_72
25-03-2009, 03:25 PM
I am starting this thread also for myself.. Becos recently, am tired of Sggirls.. They are SEXpensive & and sometimes more flirtful than guys.. haha.

A lot of bros come here and complain that local girls are expensive to maintain, materialistic, spoilt, etc, etc when compared with foreign girls.

I think this stereotype is a bit too unreal. If one talks about being materialistic, surely the WLs from PRC who come to Singapore to work are far more materialistic compared with our local girls? A local girl might be one horny bitch who sleeps around with many different men, but generally no money is involved. But for a PRC FL working in Singapore, try getting one to sleep with you with no money involved? You may not pay during that particular transaction but most definitely there will be some other form of payment methods.

There was once I asked this WL out, unknown to me at that time, there was another guy who asked her out at the same time. Eventually she went out with me that night. The rationale for picking me over the other guy? I am more generous when it comes to tips as compared with the other guy. I found out about this from a mutual acquaintance.

As for none WL SG girls, sometimes it is not so much what you can provide for them but how you come across in their eyes. The way you speak, the way you carry yourself, your level of confidence, your personal grooming. Why some may prefer a more successful man compared with someone who is not as successful in his career, is simply because a successful man exudes an aura of self-confidence which most women find attractive.

If you are thinking of getting someone fresh from the villages and who is not into the flesh trade, you should go to those match-making agencies. They are better placed to provide you with the information you require. This section is about commercial fucks turning into torrid love affairs.

My comments above are made in relation to normal SG girls when compared with PRC WLs working in Singapore. I have had my share of dalliance with PRC WLs so I think I can comment on them. Not into Thais or Viets so no experience with them. Also, got no experience with Singapore WLs so no comments on them either.

DO_YOU_BJ
25-03-2009, 03:38 PM
Go here & KPKB
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/107365-local-girls.html
There are lots of SG gals who r not what u say they are..........
But maybe before pointing your fingers outwards and say others slut, whore, cheap etc etc or too sexpensive to maintain, point inwards and ask yourself why you can never catch, maintain & keep a good SG GAL!

I find this post very pathetic & very sour.

everlasty
25-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Bro blowjob..
I meant no offence.. But I did say some and most?
And the problem here is that there are LOTSA or handfuls of GUYs or who hurt these ladies therefore they have exp with pain.. therefore, with experience again they aim for higher and better person for themselves.. then if it fails again, they aim higher.. or rather til a point that it becomes shes the one hurt another innocent guy then provide him the exp again.. What comes around goes around isnt it? Btw this is nt a thread for kpkb.. just a thread for ppl to share their experiences on foreign marriage so they can gauge themselves..
To each his own is the key..
Thanks.

DO_YOU_BJ
25-03-2009, 05:35 PM
Bro blowjob..
I meant no offence..
I am not offended by you...just that the moral of this post is pathetic that's all.

But I did say some and most?
Whether its some or most it doesnt matter, just dun like the attitude of blaming every failure on others and not oneself...like the whole freaking world owe you like that!!!!

And the problem here is that there are LOTSA or handfuls of GUYs or who hurt these ladies therefore they have exp with pain.. therefore, with experience again they aim for higher and better person for themselves.. then if it fails again, they aim higher.. or rather til a point that it becomes shes the one hurt another innocent guy then provide him the exp again..
Well, guess that depends on the guy as well doesnt it?? If you cannot handle TITANIC, why go for TITANIC...a normal barge will fit just fine.....you reap wat you sow isnt it????

What comes around goes around isnt it?
As above, you find your horses for your own stable, find the right one be happy....find the wrong one...who to blame??? Society, her, her parents, her friends or just that your eyesight is not good?

Btw this is nt a thread for kpkb.. just a thread for ppl to share their experiences on foreign marriage so they can gauge themselves..
Exactly why i posted that link for you, cos that thread was started by people who cant get their hands on SG gals or always having failures in keeping SG gals and that they suddenly notice that, Thai, Viet & PRC gals seems to find them irresistible and really submit to them.......

To each his own is the key..
Of course, to each is own, that's why we have this section...cos the thousands and thousands of IDIOTS who have such tots can come back here one day to KPKB again that they kenna cheated, conned of their $$$$$, gone bankrupt by these foreign women blah blah blah

Thanks.
No offense taken i hope and rest assured, you're most welcum.....
Awaiting in anticipation of you conclusion....in due time....

Si Geena
25-03-2009, 05:55 PM
For any relationship to work out, it takes alot of communication. Moreover marriage, which I believe we still believe that it's for a lifetime.

Therefore, if you do want to look at other women from other cultures, you must be able to adapt to them as well. Learn the language is just the first step.

The easier way is still to pak-toh with Singaporean or Malaysian girl, someone who shares similar background and cultural values.

Seriously, what would you have in common with a village girl?

ManInCheong
29-04-2009, 01:41 AM
Dear All bros,
I suppose theres amongst us will have some people who have experience in the above heading? Would you be willing to share info to tell us all about the experiences and difficulties?

1) Where/how u met the gal? e.g u go to the vilage and choose?by agent?

2) Dowry(PRC), SInsot(Thai), dunnowat(viet) = what the costs u paid?

3) Visa/PR to stay in SIngapore.. Every now and then go back to the country? and come back?

4) Whats the difficulties encountered?

I am starting this thread also for myself.. Becos recently, am tired of Sggirls.. They are SEXpensive & and sometimes more flirtful than guys.. haha..:confused::eek::mad::D

Just to gather more info.. So can compare between getting local wife and foreign wife? If you dun wanna post it here.. perhaps u can pm me? Would like to learn the procedures..

If this is a good way of getting a good wife? Please do share with all the bros here..

Bro...they were news about running away viet wives, FL thai wives and PRC the worst of them. Anyway, They are still nice local girls around...just kinda hard to find (should try weekend church, temples and volunteers). Good wife are hard to come and slut are everywhere, yes, even in small viet villages or local maid/slave agencies.

Good Luck finding one...I'm trying hard too

FL Lover
29-04-2009, 11:30 AM
Bro...they were news about running away viet wives, FL thai wives and PRC the worst of them. Anyway, They are still nice local girls around...just kinda hard to find (should try weekend church, temples and volunteers). Good wife are hard to come and slut are everywhere, yes, even in small viet villages or local maid/slave agencies.

Good Luck finding one...I'm trying hard too

Agreed loh. Good wife is hard to come by.

I had to disagree with TS on his views with local gers. Its really depends on yor expectations. If you expects a ger to be pretty, well-endorsed, gives in to you all the way, puts you in the first place and lastly, dont depends on you for $$.... I tell you... YOU ARE FXXKING DREAMING.

It is not easy to maintain a foreign wife too. They mostly depends on you for the $$ if they cannot work in sg. Also u married the ger = married the whole family. Have to take care teir father n mother, brothers and sisters, uncles and aunties, step brothers and sisters etc etc....Plus if the foreign wife is unableto work in sg, then this means that you have to pay up most of the expenses in sg including housing loans, car loans, living expenses,medical bills etc

Do you think you have enough for foreign wife? A local ger might be more independent but they have their good side too.

Think abt it.

mike1304k
29-04-2009, 11:49 AM
This topic of local vs expats... WL versus god knows what has been flogged till death... Yea.. so you have had some bad experience, but I agree with Bro Blowjob... oooppsss. I mean Bro DYBJ... don start another thread asking how to find girls from another country just because you have had some failures in your own... Perhaps the failures are the girl's... perhaps they are yours... Have a deep look inside and see why, where and how things went wrong. Perhaps it is the type of girls you chose?? Or the relationship itself?

I know of many many fine not so bad looking locals who wud give their right eye to find that guy for them. They do not ask for shopping or cars or what. All they want is someone to respect them and to love them... There are also some who do not care about love, just bring them to the best place for dinner and party.

I will not say anything about WL and Fl, but even foreign normal people.. they will ask you what is in it for them... If you choose the poorer nearby countries, you will have to support not only her, but her family and possibly sponsor them to come here... If you find someone who is not in the flesh trade, she will also ask u what can you do for her.

So in any relationship, as the seniors have mentioned, it is a trade off and a compromise... You have to work at it... And there has to be a balance. If you cannot find that balance here.. you cannot find it anywhere else and any how else...

ekemono
29-04-2009, 12:25 PM
Everywhere you go, any one you married, the same question will be put have across to you: "What can you offer to her??"
What you can offer is dependent on what you have and how willing you are to give.
So no point doing comparison. It may just be immature to do that.
If you have made a choice to be with someone, put your heart and do your duty maturely to be a mate she can be proud of.

casannova03
29-04-2009, 12:54 PM
To TS:

I think most bros are right in their own ways. Maybe i provide a bit of analysis since i got a bit of time now..hehe...

If you are looking for another alternative solely because you think SG gals are out of your reach due to your previous experiences, then have you ever stop and pondered why is that so?

The problem may lie in your own expectations towards your partner and the the girl herself. In this discussion, there is no right and no wrong, its just about your expectations and your beliefs in the values a partner should have.

One experience or two or three aren't really enough to gauge a partner but my view is that if you've had a number of relationships with SG gals that dun work out, perhaps the crux of the problem my lie in yourself and not due to SG gals. Anyway, the term SG gals in itself too wide and too ambiguous, for there are good gals that i have known have settled down and some playful ones who just dun wanna find a permanent partner as yet.

Turning to foreign women in the hope of finding someone submissive to you and will bend their will towards you may work temporarily but may most probably break down in the end as well. Then, will you say say that foreign women are just as "bad" as SG gals?

For me, the most important issue here is to assess ourselves and find out what kind of a person we are. Once that is ascertained, we will know what kind of a partner we are looking for. In this, we must be realistic as well for there is no perfect partner or relationship..those you see in films only.

At the end of the day, if one cannot handle a relationship well with a partner who has more or less the same cultural background, language ability and life experiences, never mind looking for someone who is from a totally different culture, speaks a different language and have really vast life experiences from you. It just adds to the complexity of a relationship due to the constant need to understand each others point of view (different cultures have different ways of interpreting events, family relationships and even spoken expressions).;)

With much said, I take no stance for or against the finding of a partner - either local or foreign - for it lies entirely with the individual involved.

As for myself, if you do not already know, I have a vietnamese wife and I can assure you its easy to find a vietnamese wife nowadays - with all the agencies around or even the influx of students/professionals/ working ladies - but getting married and living together and forming a family is a different ball game altogether.

I hope i have contributed in one way or another.....;)

Uncle Dilbert
11-05-2009, 04:56 PM
I think permit thing will be quite troublesome here and also if education level is low, PR status may be not so easy to get.

FL Lover
12-05-2009, 01:13 AM
Aiya... No need to quarrel over whether how materialistic, picky, snoob our sg gers and how good, caring, hot and sexy foreign gers are...

The most important thing to remb...

" You are not the only one with a brain in this world who have expectations and requirements over someone "

So if you have encountered RS failures with sg gers or others, just tell yourself. You do not have what the ger is looking for....

I put to you in a more simple term (ah bang style).

" If you do not know how to swim hor, dont blame that the swimming trunk is too big for u loh ":D

sammyboyfor
12-05-2009, 04:57 AM
It makes no diff where a girl comes from. Marriage is all about choosing the right person regardless of nationality.

There are many Singaporean girls who will make fantastic wives. However, you won't find them at parties, lounges, zouk etc. They're too busy doing social work or looking after members of their own family who are no longer independent. If you want a responsible wife, look for a responsible person who puts the welfare of others ahead of her own.

havana
23-05-2009, 11:33 PM
It makes no diff where a girl comes from. Marriage is all about choosing the right person regardless of nationality.

There are many Singaporean girls who will make fantastic wives. However, you won't find them at parties, lounges, zouk etc. They're too busy doing social work or looking after members of their own family who are no longer independent. If you want a responsible wife, look for a responsible person who puts the welfare of others ahead of her own.

Well said!!!!:) I raised my hands and legs and cock to agree!!!!:D

s69ex
29-05-2009, 03:55 PM
maybe we guys can go back to the topic posted in this thread....."Guides to how to get a thai ETC ETC ETC as wife.....:)

any bros hv experiences....?

Max77
23-07-2009, 01:49 AM
they think Singapore guys r much better than their hometown ones tat's why they prefer to marry here ba. no matter how rich u r or less handsome, as a Singaporean itself already quite attractive to them already...my experience(s) oni. Last time also got plenty of gals trying hard to get marry to US get green card, they also care less who they get married too...

5 gals out of 10 gals i know prefer foreign guys to local ones. They r more proud of being their wife/partner. Lookin at the same Singapore guy faces everyday they bored liao. Let u eat fish everyday u also bored lah right?

more or less the same for guys who choose foreign wife.

My view oni

NewandLost
23-07-2009, 07:57 AM
shower them with money, infinite amounts of it.

everlasty
24-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Well.. I would not deny the fact.. as for getting a viet as a partner in Singapore are very much easier nowadays... But to whether shes really that good. It really depends on time(maybe 1-2 years) But its hard as the other party hopes or wants or 'aims' to be ur wife for different reasons if you know..
For example, I have met before 1 viet and 1 thai in SIllypOre... Knew there in pubs/discos..
After 2-3 sessions, they even want raw from you.. zzz.. I was like stunned.. which of cos I didnt... of cos they be disappointed either they feel why you reject?or their scheme din succeed.. The viet one was the more stunning one.. after a nite wif her. In early wee morning, I was still slping dammit.. she just woke up my bro and almost wanted to enter me raw again.. STUNned.. Luckily I woke up fast enuff to stop and pinned her to the bed lol... then of cos equip CD and F#$% her again... phew.. a close shave..
Play safe Play long.. I remember a bro's signature.. lol...

Back to main thread, geyland pubs/discos best way for you to get viets and thai.. You will understand once u go..hehe... perhaps pinoys can be at duxxxxxxxton?

Currently, still having more info collection.. Anyone have more experiences/infos/advices can just post here..

sammyboyfor
24-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Anyone have more experiences/infos/advices can just post here..

Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.