PDA

View Full Version : Royal

Bigger54
17-06-2003, 05:37 PM
:) Hi Bro i went to Royal yesterday a prc gal call Helen massage for me. Quite sexy wearing skirt. After completed back I was aske to turn front when I turn front my towek drop she put the towel aside without covering my didi. She start to masage my leg and then upper part right up to my didi and straight away my didi marikita. I started to put my hand into her skirt and she smile I explore further until I reach her pussy and I can feel the wetness of the juice coming out.

Keep on fingering her until she complete my massage. Did not PCC for me but get to fingering her so good.

HCMAN
17-06-2003, 10:02 PM
WHERE THE LOCATION ?

orange8
18-06-2003, 12:06 AM
Any other gal recommendation in Royal ? The place have recently been renovated. Thank a lot.

Chuan Seng
18-06-2003, 12:10 AM
How is the charges like? Chio gal to recomend beside helen?

Bigger54
18-06-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Chuan Seng
How is the charges like? Chio gal to recomend beside helen?

:) Hi bro I have been there only once as recommended by FR and I only try Helen, maybe some bros have gone there more than me can share the Chio goodies with us.

zyxel01
18-06-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Bigger54
:) Hi Bro i went to Royal yesterday a prc gal call Helen massage for me. Quite sexy wearing skirt. After completed back I was aske to turn front when I turn front my towek drop she put the towel aside without covering my didi. She start to masage my leg and then upper part right up to my didi and straight away my didi marikita. I started to put my hand into her skirt and she smile I explore further until I reach her pussy and I can feel the wetness of the juice coming out.

Keep on fingering her until she complete my massage. Did not PCC for me but get to fingering her so good.

So you mean she did not ask for special?

Cheers!
zyxel

ryanlim
18-06-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by HCMAN
WHERE THE LOCATION ?
do you have to shout?????? :mad:

tikus69
18-06-2003, 08:09 PM
Hi,
Can someone please confirm if there is special at Royal? Or is it another PRC trap?

What time does this Helen come to work? Do the girls there all wear skirts? Everyday?

Sorry to ask so many questions. Please don't flame. I genuinely wants to know.

Thank you.

orange8
18-06-2003, 11:44 PM
Just to confirmed that you bros refer to hotel royal as I went there this afternoon.
The place is ok as it just renovated but the gal likes not very happy to work lah.

Maybe it is just a bad day for me ! :confused:

orange8
19-06-2003, 12:00 AM
$33

freeman0239
19-06-2003, 01:00 AM
Is it Hotel Royal near Inland Revenue Building?

orange8
19-06-2003, 05:39 AM
Yes, freeman0239.

tanmikel
19-06-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by orange8
Just to confirmed that you bros refer to hotel royal as I went there this afternoon.
The place is ok as it just renovated but the gal likes not very happy to work lah.

Maybe it is just a bad day for me ! :confused:

apparently , most girls there do not like the "lady" boss

freeman0239
19-06-2003, 11:10 AM
Is not been there for quite a number of years. My experience about this HC is "fcukup" and that's why I stop patronise them ever since my last visit there.
The very last time was with a friend, both got lousy service by the messeurs. The massage is lousy and when ask for special, give me a damn "dao" look and said she don't provide FJ and insist to to HJ only. Then I rejected her , she give me some comments that nobody ever go thru her without give her ecxtra tips ( talk like if you don't want to let her do HJ and still must gicve her tips).
Wah lan eh, this really piss me off, then I tell her, so today is your unlucky day for I'm not interested in any extra from you. Immediately, she walk out of the room even though I'm still laying down on the bed without any clothing.
Well, what I share down here is my experience and is up to brudders out there to believe it of not. Can't remember what the "fcuker" name, but she is a damn proud chick. Anyway that HC is also very run down at that time and I will not go there again.
Just my 2 cents of advise.

orange8
19-06-2003, 11:26 PM
Thank, freeman 0239, should have check with you earlier.

I mean we pay money to get happy but I came out feeling stress. Dont understnd why the gal like that lah !

Maybe mine is just unfourtune, how about other ?

tanmikel
20-06-2003, 07:31 AM
Thank, freeman 0239, should have check with you earlier.

I mean we pay money to get happy but I came out feeling stress. Dont understnd why the gal like that lah !

Maybe mine is just unfourtune, how about other ?

used to have a couple of nice local girls (gigi and ice) , a malaysian (vicky) and a PRC(wendy) which are rather nice girls with good atitute but have since left and I've stopped visiting

orange8
20-06-2003, 11:33 PM
Went to check out Golden finger HC this afternoon, the recept said $50 for 45 min. Rather ex but then meal included.
The place look good too.

The recept said they have about 30 thai girls and also singaporean. Have not try out the place, bros out there, any advise ? thk.

hardrocksg
21-06-2003, 01:16 AM
Went to check out Golden finger HC this afternoon, the recept said $50 for 45 min. Rather ex but then meal included.
The place look good too.

The recept said they have about 30 thai girls and also singaporean. Have not try out the place, bros out there, any advise ? thk.

Do a search, faster results n less arti fire at u

c0mawhite
21-06-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by tanmikel
apparently , most girls there do not like the "lady" boss

true! i also anti tina turner. :)

c0mawhite
21-06-2003, 03:27 PM
used to have a couple of nice local girls (gigi

know where she working now? bumped into her a year ago, stays in yishun ;)

orange8
22-06-2003, 08:29 AM
Thank, hardrocksg. there lot for me to learn lah.

Come back to Royal, how the gals there beside helen or Gigi which is no longer there.

e.g connie, sandy, pam, lemon, winnie and other gals there. good services + good attitude ?

_jaDeD_
27-06-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by c0mawhite
true! i also anti tina turner. :)
Haha... indeed the resemblance's uncanny

tanmikel
27-06-2003, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Haha... indeed the resemblance's uncanny

still , I think she is a he

moneymind
27-06-2003, 10:18 AM
Hi,

Couple of years ago, I visited this HC and was served by this lady, who is having long hair and not very fat(considered medium size). She speaks good english.

Wah. when I opt for hc, she would strip all and let you touch everywhere. Thinking of now, is she still there ?

Never ask her name that time.... sigh

_jaDeD_
28-06-2003, 08:54 AM
still , I think she is a he
Her built's too man-like, her facial features look semi-butch and she's got this horrible laugh that you can hear even when you're in the elevator...

P.S. She should just go hide herself, putting her monstrous frame at the reception'll only turn customers away

c0mawhite
28-06-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Her built's too man-like, her facial features look semi-butch and she's got this horrible laugh that you can hear even when you're in the elevator...

P.S. She should just go hide herself, putting her monstrous frame at the reception'll only turn customers away

good what, when av comes, they see this banshee medusa, they will turn away. :D

orange8
28-06-2003, 11:31 PM
funny lah, it seem like everyone visited the place many years ago.

Any recent visit by Bros out there and how the experience ?;)

jaspeanuts
30-06-2003, 12:51 AM
Royal has undergone some renovations recently and the rooms are in a much better shape than before - do not expect it to be grand but at least, it is nicer know compared to before..

I have my regular there so I always go there try her but from my regular masseur, she said Lemon quite hot there...

maybe brother can try and post the fr..

thanks

orange8
30-06-2003, 12:57 AM
Thank jaspeanuts

I have try Lemon once for hj . She ok and chatty.

notnic
30-09-2003, 05:01 PM
sorry, bros, i posted this on the old Royal thread, but saw many ppl asking for updates here. so, i'm posting this here for bros' sake.

Didn't know that this place always visited by AV, better be careful next time. Thanks to all bros who gave the warning!

Anway, me just went to Royal. Been absent from the HC scene for almost a year. Here's my little contribution.

Royal was renovated 5 mths ago, according to my girl, Lemon. Nice, clean rooms, much better than the old and run-down Royal I used to visit.

I was very tired and stiff (muscles) when I went there. She massaged hard and long and chatted a bit. Then she suggested HJ cos she's afraid I might be too tired. Caring siah! I said ok and she proceeded. But once she starts, my bro stands to attention. So I changed my mind to full service, and she hurried away to get her stuff.

However, as she predicted, I was too tired and my bro went soft thrice!! Fuck, damn fucking malu!! But she was very patient and BJ my bro to erection. Thrice!! KNN, no face. All in all, very good attitude, no horse run.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7.5/10 - Tanned and toned figure. Pass if you like snow white type. Nice and firm B cuppers, VERY sensitive nipples.
Massage: 8/10 - Good and hard, hardworking too. But used too much body pressure at times.
AR: none
BJ: 9/10 - For her effort lah. I'll give her a 10 if it is BBBJ.
FJ: 8/10 - She tried to sustain my erection and was very accomodating in different positions. And can see her getting more and more aroused from my long fucking. At least, it seems real to me.
Attitude: 10/10 - Wat can i say?
Damage: $33 cover + $100 FJ

Though she is very good, but i will not get her again, cos i believe it's a jungle out there, sure got many better ones. How to be loyal to them?

nokia8310
30-09-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by notnic
sorry, bros, i posted this on the old Royal thread, but saw many ppl asking for updates here. so, i'm posting this here for bros' sake.

Didn't know that this place always visited by AV, better be careful next time. Thanks to all bros who gave the warning!

Anway, me just went to Royal. Been absent from the HC scene for almost a year. Here's my little contribution.

Royal was renovated 5 mths ago, according to my girl, Lemon. Nice, clean rooms, much better than the old and run-down Royal I used to visit.

I was very tired and stiff (muscles) when I went there. She massaged hard and long and chatted a bit. Then she suggested HJ cos she's afraid I might be too tired. Caring siah! I said ok and she proceeded. But once she starts, my bro stands to attention. So I changed my mind to full service, and she hurried away to get her stuff.

However, as she predicted, I was too tired and my bro went soft thrice!! Fuck, damn fucking malu!! But she was very patient and BJ my bro to erection. Thrice!! KNN, no face. All in all, very good attitude, no horse run.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7.5/10 - Tanned and toned figure. Pass if you like snow white type. Nice and firm B cuppers, VERY sensitive nipples.
Massage: 8/10 - Good and hard, hardworking too. But used too much body pressure at times.
AR: none
BJ: 9/10 - For her effort lah. I'll give her a 10 if it is BBBJ.
FJ: 8/10 - She tried to sustain my erection and was very accomodating in different positions. And can see her getting more and more aroused from my long fucking. At least, it seems real to me.
Attitude: 10/10 - Wat can i say?
Damage: $33 cover + $100 FJ

Though she is very good, but i will not get her again, cos i believe it's a jungle out there, sure got many better ones. How to be loyal to them?
ask those experience bro who chiong hc, they dun fuck care whether u r tired or not.
Jus that , that place is notorious and av frequent thet place , and she dun know u , she definitely ask u to take hj, jus in case u r AV officer

notnic
01-10-2003, 08:45 AM
oh, yah hor. stupid me, didn't think of that.