PDA

View Full Version : Talk about a Hearless Cheongster - Jon2000sg pls come here to post

Compass68
03-04-2009, 04:51 PM
I noe this place is about matters of the heart, and altho hor this is not about love.. is about the heartless acts of a cheongster here among us la.

I can't stand the way he say things, and after doing 2 wrong things, still dun admit he is wrong.. and can "ask about" other's parents somemore.

Jon2000sg posted in a thread for a PRC FL, he hor anyhow upload her face onto photobucket. Another cheongster alerted the TS for the PRC fl, and then the TS ask him to remove. Then he not happy wif the way the cheongster tell him off, and say he got nude pics of the gal and threatened to post it somemore.

I mean.. wahlau eh.. where got someone so soreloser de? Do wrong thing, kena caught.. and can still act so big-time. He take pics of FLs who he call, some sleeping.. and post it in his photobucket account also. I duno if he got persmission or not, but which ger like to be put up for all to see de??

He can say somemore, "i pay them lump sum of money to go back china."... wakaoz.. his money damn big man.

This is to inform all bros, beware and be careful of this jon2000sg, cos he take pics of the FLs and will post it anyhow he likes. If he ask to share hor.. better think twice. He got a thread, "my collection", go check it out.

some ppl might think him cool for posting the pics, but hor, ask this la.. did he get permission to post?

To Jon2000sg, i make a thread liao, dun post in the JQ thread ah.. dun be kooniang and keep posting there to obstruct ppl biz.

lai lai lai.. limpeh waiting for u.

err.. how to post a link to the thread he posted ah? paiseh.. me still not so sure how to use.. been here so long, only noe how to ask for fl ctc, bonk.. gif fr.. and maybe time to provide ctc of my own liao.

ok.. mam mam tan liao...

jon2000sg
04-04-2009, 07:26 AM
wat the fuck you want ?

all the FLs took money and allow me to shoot photo

of course I can happy happy post lah !

I am the owner of the photos and I own them!

as I said - all the FLs posted have left Singapore

and SBF is banned in China !!!

you fucking first time come out cheong ah?

have you read all the threads about KC traps and Bros kena conned ?

isn't it a game we play ? who has the upper hand, who is the winner ?

you think the FLs they care ah ? all they care is $money$

fucking you juz born yesterday izzit ?

if you look around the threads, I'm willing to share contacts and UP bros pts!

so wat the fuck ???

you born 68 izzit ? 1968 ? means you 41 year old ah ?

fucking like a 20 year old boy with pubic hair still growing ??? hahahaha hehehhe

FYI - i shall be scanning more of the photos i took since I started going out with FLs

and upload them - PLS KINDLY SEE MY COLLECTION !!!

chendelong
04-04-2009, 12:26 PM
wat the fuck you want ?

as I said - all the FLs posted have left Singapore

and SBF is banned in China !!!

you fucking first time come out cheong ah?

have you read all the threads about KC traps and Bros kena conned ?

isn't it a game we play ? who has the upper hand, who is the winner ?

you think the FLs they care ah ? all they care is $money$

fucking you juz born yesterday izzit ?

if you look around the threads, I'm willing to share contacts and UP bros pts!

so wat the fuck ???

you born 68 izzit ? 1968 ? means you 41 year old ah ?

fucking like a 20 year old boy with pubic hair still growing ??? hahahaha hehehhe

FYI - i shall be scanning more of the photos i took since I started going out with FLs

and upload them - PLS KINDLY SEE MY COLLECTION !!!

Bro,i support you.show him yr pictures with yr lan jiao and lanjiao miao.u got nothing to hide bro,i root for you!!!

Compass68
04-04-2009, 12:48 PM
U shaddup la. SBF banned in China, here got no Chinese ppl? Taiwan got no chinese ppl? HK leh? USA leh? Nabeiz now internet anyone can access, u still say so much.. who is de 20yo now? Or u senile ha?

Lau-ren Chi-dai zhen is common amongst old ppl now u noe? U better go check up.

And do u admit u made a mistake by posting JQ face on photobucket? She is still in SG rite? so? wrong liao still dun admit.. still tok so big!

And hor, u pay them to take photo? ONLY photo? Mai pian la.. take only? And hor, u can't reali use the photo anyhow olso. If u use them anyhow, this world media no nid to no nid lasws liao and ppl wun sue for pics being used for any way or make their name pai liao. err. jialat.. my england not powerderful.. aiya.. bro T68 shud say something.. i pm him.

U pay them.. dun mean they allow u post anyhow. walau eh.. use ur kena sai brain la.

If any ger do FL, wud they wan to be identified as such? Not a good thing hor? And here u are, dun even care about them.. just post like a super idiot.

What KC am I toking about here? I tok about being nicer to human beings.. not like u, use money to treat them like... wapiangz.. nothing lor.

Anyways, for ppl who wan to see this bocheekia's posting.. below are the links.

Anyhow tell ppl here that he got nude pics of FL.. which Fl told me she din allow him to take at all (liar.. pian lang eh)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88688-22yrs-old-syt-36d-student-122.html#post3606248

another post to make himself look damn BIG.. infact.. small like peanut
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88688-22yrs-old-syt-36d-student-124.html#post3610280

after ppl tell him he wrong in posting he take nude pics of FL, he post again
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88688-22yrs-old-syt-36d-student-124.html#post3610280

After ppl tell him wad wrong he did, he still dun admit.. still post and make reference to ppl parents.. got chee or not.. sure dunhaf la, even threaten to post nude pics of de FL.. which he dun haf la.. FL oledi told me le
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88688-22yrs-old-syt-36d-student-125.html#post3611431

And can unkat TS. i noe TS wan to cool things off and get things hor on topic la.. yet he kena sai.. keep posting there... KOONIANG de.

So bros.. this heartless idiot, u all think he is dam cool for posting the pics?

I ask this la, we cheong, also must respect the gal. dun tok about KC la.. if that come in hor den karkee take care of karkee la. Human sure got feeling de ma.. yet he so heartless post pics here n there.. and make mistake liao still act so big.

Of all de FLs I cheong hor, all gif me tip-top svc cos hor.. I treat them like GF. When I wif them, like sayang them.. they feel good.. sure treat u good good. Of course if show money some will treat u betta.. but hor I dun take advantage.. or abuse la. Like dis Jonbocheekia.. post pics.. If i got contact I sure dun share wif him.. wait he post on SBF or other place.. den ger jialat jialat.

We all noe, sometimes make mistake in life.. rite? So must leave them backroad la. paiseh. my england reali not so good la.

All i m saying here is.. dis jon.. not a good person by doing things as he wish.. and dun think for de gals. banned sites hor.. according to my PRC colleague.. can be entered de.. only nid to noe how nia. If not how ppl in China can get info de? so kooniang jon.. dun be tianzhen la. If wad u think hor, is how de world work hor.. everything so easy. but true is not lidat de

so... WAKE UP LA.

jon2000sg
04-04-2009, 03:31 PM
U shaddup la. SBF banned in China, here got no Chinese ppl? Taiwan got no chinese ppl? HK leh? USA leh? Nabeiz now internet anyone can access, u still say so much.. who is de 20yo now? Or u senile ha?.so wat the fuck? China people only access internet in mainland. who the fuck care ? so you think SBF gone international ?
oh? was that so ?

Lau-ren Chi-dai zhen is common amongst old ppl now u noe? U better go check up..you sound like a obiang an beng, your writings
suck!

And do u admit u made a mistake by posting JQ face on photobucket? She is still in SG rite? so? wrong liao still dun admit.. still tok so big!.wat the fuck? you made the big mistake by fucking a FL whore ? you think are you a saint? if you are - why must go fuck FL ? you fuck up only lah !!?? there's no indication she is JQ, so fuck off !

And hor, u pay them to take photo? ONLY photo? Mai pian la.. take only? And hor, u can't reali use the photo anyhow olso. If u use them anyhow, this world media no nid to no nid lasws liao and ppl wun sue for pics being used for any way or make their name pai liao. err. jialat.. my england not powerderful.. aiya.. bro T68 shud say something.. i pm him..
your england not powederful and you are china helicaptered ? izzit ?
is that my problem? or now is your problem?
you better go and dig a hole and fuck it or put your head inside lo ...
wat reputation you talking about? by spreading their legs for $money$,
do you think they deserve any name/ reputation?

all of us in this game of finding carnal pleasure and they are here for the $money$, do you think anyone deserve any sanity ?

unless you go to the legal joints with regulations !?

U pay them.. dun mean they allow u post anyhow. walau eh.. use ur kena sai brain la..see you lousy obiang ah beng style again?
wat the fuck?

If any ger do FL, wud they wan to be identified as such? Not a good thing hor? And here u are, dun even care about them.. just post like a super idiot..you are talking of yourself, first of all - you are the idiot by patronising a prostitute and a illegal one !?

What KC am I toking about here? I tok about being nicer to human beings.. not like u, use money to treat them like... wapiangz.. nothing lor..why not you go and tell the whole world about this? maybe you are god ? and when you turn around you are - DOG ??? hahaha hehehe

Anyways, for ppl who wan to see this bocheekia's posting.. below are the links..fucking stupid ah beng obiang writings ???!!! *sigh*

Anyhow tell ppl here that he got nude pics of FL.. which Fl told me she din allow him to take at all (liar.. pian lang eh)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88688-22yrs-old-syt-36d-student-122.html#post3606248

another post to make himself look damn BIG.. infact.. small like peanut

after ppl tell him he wrong in posting he take nude pics of FL, he post again
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88688-22yrs-old-syt-36d-student-124.html#post3610280.

so wat the fuck ??? we are all in for the carnal pleasure
if you are not happy - stay home and play yourself
the next best thing, fuck you dog !

After ppl tell him wad wrong he did, he still dun admit.. still post and make reference to ppl parents.. got chee or not.. sure dunhaf la, even threaten to post nude pics of de FL.. which he dun haf la.. FL oledi told me le
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88688-22yrs-old-syt-36d-student-125.html#post3611431.So ?

And can unkat TS. i noe TS wan to cool things off and get things hor on topic la.. yet he kena sai.. keep posting there... KOONIANG de.

So bros.. this heartless idiot, u all think he is dam cool for posting the pics?.your call or my call ?

I ask this la, we cheong, also must respect the gal. dun tok about KC la.. if that come in hor den karkee take care of karkee la. Human sure got feeling de ma.. yet he so heartless post pics here n there.. and make mistake liao still act so big..you sound like a OKT ? feeding on a women puusy for food ?

Of all de FLs I cheong hor, all gif me tip-top svc cos hor.. I treat them like GF. When I wif them, like sayang them.. they feel good.. sure treat u good good. Of course if show money some will treat u betta.. but hor I dun take advantage.. or abuse la. Like dis Jonbocheekia.. post pics.. If i got contact I sure dun share wif him.. wait he post on SBF or other place.. den ger jialat jialat..if you are so gentlemen, why are you visiting FL whores ? my advise you go and get married, stay at home and fuck your wife ? not prostitute !

We all noe, sometimes make mistake in life.. rite? So must leave them backroad la. paiseh. my england reali not so good la.

All i m saying here is.. dis jon.. not a good person by doing things as he wish.. and dun think for de gals. banned sites hor.. according to my PRC colleague.. can be entered de.. only nid to noe how nia. If not how ppl in China can get info de? so kooniang jon.. dun be tianzhen la. If wad u think hor, is how de world work hor.. everything so easy. but true is not lidat de
so... WAKE UP LA.you are the one supposed to WAKE UP ! very navie arguement - it's part of the FL job for such cruel outcome!

I say again:
if you are so good human being,
why are you visiting FL whores ?
my advise you go and get married,
stay at home and fuck your wife ? not prostitutes !

Chelsea SPA
04-04-2009, 03:42 PM
o.O

O.o

O.O

one packet of popcorn pls :D

jon2000sg
04-04-2009, 04:15 PM
o.O

O.o

O.O

one packet of popcorn pls :D
hahahahaha:D

DO_YOU_BJ
04-04-2009, 07:25 PM
So upset for wat?
WL pic only wat....
Your cai is it????
If so, then at least now you know how 随便 she is liao
If he can get her pics, imagine the number of other clients she had SERVICED who also have but didnt post.
End of the day, i am not on anyone's side, but if she feels like he shouldnt post her pics, she shud be the one confronting him, and not TS.

Tension68
04-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Wow bro Compass, relax. This jon.. and he is a JOHN (american for piao ke la) is not worth the effort la. I can't be bothered with him, so u shouldn't too.

Why? Cos he is brainless one.. see what he post? With a 68 is born in 68.. wakaka.. so he is born in year 2000? hahaha.. makes him a super baby.

Fact of the matter is. JQ maybe gif clients who she thinks can be trusted her pics, and u n i both noe she dun haf nudes pics to gif, cos she very very protective of herself. Who she gif pics, like the poster (do-u-bj) mention, is none of our biz, but when the stupid jerk post her FACE on the web... and worst still, cannot bear the fact that people spotted it.. and he himself admit he removed it.. is a dam lousy idiot for a human being.

He can even say about regular GL joints and illegal FLs, wow... tok so much about what? Morals? please.. the person who anyhow post pics of FLs whom he patronised should not be writing such fake words.

Saints? I'm not one, I'm just a normal human being who has urges.. and since I am single, and choose to be cos too much effort to maintain a relationship and like my freedom too much to get married, I go find what I can, without doing a crime like molestaton and raping women or young girls.

Jon is no saint, but we (brom compass u n me) are better than him cos if JQ pass us pics, we wun go posting left, right center. We both noe how these things can come around to haunt you later in life. And because jon's brain cannot comprehend such things, we should let him be.. let him be naive and think the world so black and white.. no grey areas where right and wrong are blurred. He believes he's done no wrong.. and if he did wrong.. he will not admit it. So why bother with him?

bro compass, I noe u wan to stand up for me against him la, but forget it. you think he tok/write sense meh? Look at his postings. He only take potshots at other things and dun face the points u bring up. He is the ultimate coward who can only exist in cyberspace cos noone can get him physically. Anyone who can't tok/write point for point, is not worth my effort.

So bro, chill.. we haf tea on Tues? Oh wait, u meeting her izzit on dis weekend? haha.. CO on holiday wif kids ha? I sms u later.

Anyways, for all who dun noe, yes JQ is a FL WL, and yes she will gif pics of herself in lingerie to who she thinks are trusted.. and maybe her face photo too.. if she finds the person ok.. or sometimes a very regular. But only jon here has posted her face pic onto a website that shares photos (photobucket). ONLY HIM!!! And bcos she remember his face but not his number, she can't call him to confront him... but she has also decided to not bother with this "wu liao" person (quote her own words)

So.. go figure what kind of person he is. Me, this is my last post to the loser for a person who likes to think of himself as a big player.

STRONSO.. MERDE DE PUTAN!!!

jon2000sg
04-04-2009, 10:43 PM
compass68 and tension68 are the same person ?

Panamera
04-04-2009, 10:55 PM
For Some: "A picture is worth a thousand words" - The effectiveness of graphics in advertising

For Some: "One timely deed is worth ten thousand words" - Brotherhood

For Some: "One fact well understood by observation, and well guided development, is worth a thousand times more than a thousand words" – Plain Dumb Fark

jon2000sg
04-04-2009, 11:10 PM
... speaking words of wisdom - Let It Be ? :o

jon2000sg
04-04-2009, 11:15 PM
and yes she will gif pics of herself in lingerie to who she thinks are trusted.. and maybe her face photo too.. if she finds the person ok.. or sometimes a very regular. But only jon here has posted her face pic onto a website that shares photos (photobucket). ONLY HIM!!! And bcos she remember his face but not his number, she can't call him to confront him... but she has also decided to not bother with this "wu liao" person (quote her own words)
hmmmmm ? why you get so worked up ?

looks like she needs more discipline for passing pics to customers
without knowing who he is ? I can't believe she dun remember me ?
she said I'm the only one allow to shoot onto her face !??? oh yes, she allowed me to ... ...

I have removed all portraits of her - so relax ?!

xtremsproz
05-04-2009, 01:35 AM

How you define you the owner of the photos? Because you took it with your camera?

Do you pay extra for taking photo? Even you pay extra to take the photo, it does not mean you have the permission to uploaded it without their knowledge.

Why Shu Qi want to send lawyer letter to the media that publish her nude photo that she take years ago? Because she did not give them the permission to publish it. Because she is the owner and the photo was taken to be publish on some magazine, but for some reason, it was not publish out on that magazine.

Another example, if you are working as a pimp, and your friend taken your photo with your permission with his own camera. Then he upload ur pic on the website and tell everybody that you are a pimp, does that mean you cannot sue him?

(If i am been zap or up for this thread, please leave your nick and reason)

jon2000sg
05-04-2009, 09:53 AM
How you define you the owner of the photos? Because you took it with your camera?
Do you pay extra for taking photo? Even you pay extra to take the photo, it does not mean you have the permission to uploaded it without their knowledge.
Why Shu Qi want to send lawyer letter to the media that publish her nude photo that she take years ago? Because she did not give them the permission to publish it. Because she is the owner and the photo was taken to be publish on some magazine, but for some reason, it was not publish out on that magazine.
Another example, if you are working as a pimp, and your friend taken your photo with your permission with his own camera. Then he upload ur pic on the website and tell everybody that you are a pimp, does that mean you cannot sue him?
(If i am been zap or up for this thread, please leave your nick and reason)shu qi is a celebrity - she has power !
celebrity needs to uphold her reputation for the job.

I gave the FLs a lump sum, so what do you expect ?
as i said all the FL photos i posted, they have returned home.

Compass68
05-04-2009, 11:01 AM
Bro xtremsproz, u got my point hor? U see, he belief only celeb hor is got rep. Then normal ppl got no rep? Then y not he post his face pic n say he go visit FL la? No rep wad?

All ppl got shenhuo to live one.. dun put things to haf chance for others to go qiaochar them.. err.. english how to say ah? like threaten them expose if dun gif money...

But hor, at least he admit, he posted JQ face.. and then after kena caught by bro T68, n told by the TS ah.. got to remove.

Broxtremsproz, dun be surprised u kena zap, i kena 3 times in a row, n one wif no power olso wan to zap.. n post comment like "u de wu liao one" I scratch head hor.. and think.. who else i write dis?? and only dis bocheekia come to head.

i gamluan liao, at least got one bro understand wad i trying to say.. err.. 2.. bro T68 olso. haha.. ya.. my CO take kids to holiday.. haha.. n cos my job can't go.. so i look after home lor. HOR SEI LIAO!! wakaka. today they come back wor...hahaha

oh yah, bro T68 teach me one word, slander.. i think hor is like ppl say bad things of things not true abt u de. can sue ppl for dat de wor. n he tell me spoil rep olso can sue de. aiya, i noe karchng abt law, i just noe treat ppl nice, ppl treat u back nice. den world a more happy place.

jon2000sg
05-04-2009, 02:01 PM
Bro xtremsproz, u got my point hor? U see, he belief only celeb hor is got rep. Then normal ppl got no rep? Then y not he post his face pic n say he go visit FL la? No rep wad?.
yes - normal ppl got rep. normal ppl dun strip and let someone fuck for a sun of $$$ !?

Shu Qi sue the publisher is becos they are making profits out of her pics.

I'm not making any $$$ out of the FL pics !? I'm sharing.

All ppl got shenhuo to live one.. dun put things to haf chance for others to go qiaochar them.. err.. english how to say ah? like threaten them expose if dun gif money... .wat cock u tok ?

But hor, at least he admit, he posted JQ face.. and then after kena caught by bro T68, n told by the TS ah.. got to remove. .I remove becos TS is very courteous

xtremsproz
05-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Bro xtremsproz, u got my point hor? U see, he belief only celeb hor is got rep. Then normal ppl got no rep? Then y not he post his face pic n say he go visit FL la? No rep wad?

Bro Compass68,

Haiz... Of course i understand what you are saying. But someone else does not seem to know. And he also forgot to answer the 2 question below.

1) How you define you the owner of the photos?
2) Another example, if you are working as a pimp, and your friend taken your photo with your permission with his own camera. Then he upload ur pic on the website and tell everybody that you are a pimp, does that mean you cannot sue him?

Broxtremsproz, dun be surprised u kena zap

I am prepare to be zap, but that person who zap me 5 points has no ball. :D He did not dare to leave his nick. That also mean he has difficultly reading simple english. In my post i put "If i am been zap or up for this thread, please leave your nick and reason". But the no ball guy only leave the comments "bad"

shu qi is a celebrity - she has power !
celebrity needs to uphold her reputation for the job.

jon2009sg,
The photo is Shu Qi, and she is also been paid to take these photo. Everyone know that she taken these photo before. What kind of reputation are you talking about?

And even the beggar on the street have reputation. It does not mean that you have give him $50, then you can do anything you want on him.

Have you even wonder why the media always does not show the face and use fake name of the people they reporting, unless they have got the permission from the people?

I gave the FLs a lump sum, so what do you expect ?
as i said all the FL photos i posted, they have returned home.

I believe the lump sum you paid is for FJ, maybe you will need to clarify this part.

You quote that they have return home, so does that mean the magazine outside of Hong Kong can publish Shu Qi Nude photo because she is not in Singapore?

(And i repeat, if i am been zap or up for this thread, please leave your nick and reason)

jon2000sg
05-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Broxtremsproz, dun be surprised u kena zap, i kena 3 times in a row, n one wif no power olso wan to zap.. n post comment like "u de wu liao one" I scratch head hor.. and think.. who else i write dis?? and only dis bocheekia come to head..zap only, not withdrawing $$$ from your bank a/c.

i gamluan liao, at least got one bro understand wad i trying to say.. err.. 2.. bro T68 olso. haha.. ya.. my CO take kids to holiday.. haha.. n cos my job can't go.. so i look after home lor. HOR SEI LIAO!! wakaka. today they come back wor...hahaha.CO abd kids away ? so you can fuck more PRC whores? bring home somemore ?

oh yah, bro T68 teach me one word, slander.. i think hor is like ppl say bad things of things not true abt u de. can sue ppl for dat de wor. n he tell me spoil rep olso can sue de. aiya, i noe karchng abt law, i just noe treat ppl nice, ppl treat u back nice. den world a more happy place.look at the rojak writing ? wat the fuck ? the cyberspace is full of naked photos !!!
so what ?

jon2000sg
05-04-2009, 03:13 PM
xtremsproz, compass68 and tension68 all are the same person ?:confused:

xtremsproz
05-04-2009, 03:17 PM
Shu Qi sue the publisher is becos they are making profits out of her pics.

jon2000sg,

Please get the fact correct, the person who make money is the guy who sell the photo to the magazine.

The magazine still have to be publish without Shu Qi photo.

xtremsproz
05-04-2009, 03:20 PM
xtremsproz, compass68 and tension68 all are the same person ?:confused:

haiz...

Please ask boss to check my IP address and their IP address if you suspect we are clone. But i can tell you that i only have one accounts and i will stick with this account only.

And isn't this stupid for me to reply to myself? Please use your big head to think.

BKnight
05-04-2009, 03:40 PM
Shu Qi beats Angelina Jolie for sexiest lips, any bros concur? :p

jon2000sg
05-04-2009, 08:01 PM
Please get the fact correct, the person who make money is the guy who sell the photo to the magazine.
The magazine still have to be publish without Shu Qi photo.
haha, whoever is making the $$$ - I'm not bothered;
the fact is I'm not making any $$$ out of the photos I posted - I'm only sharing !!!

..... maybe I should sell the photos to some magazine ? :p

jon2000sg
05-04-2009, 08:06 PM
haiz...
Please ask boss to check my IP address and their IP address if you suspect we are clone. But i can tell you that i only have one accounts and i will stick with this account only.
And isn't this stupid for me to reply to myself? Please use your big head to think.war of the clones ??? juz to let you know I dun think much when I'm surfing SBF - here is for fun, leisure and relaxation !
no need to stress myself up here !!??

as a matter of fact, with many pleasures obtained here how to think
when all the blood have flowed to my powerful Bro ??? :p

Panamera
05-04-2009, 10:46 PM
Wisdom time: Ding! Ding! Ding!

退一步海阔天空,忍一时风平浪静

做人无疑应该坚守内心的原则,坚守心灵深处的高贵,不能因为屈服于压力或贪图物质利益的享受就轻易的妥协甚 至出卖自己的良心。

然而,在个人的名利或物质利益受到损害或由于个人利益与他人发生矛盾时,如果能大气大量的退让一步,则不仅 不是懦弱,反而是一种大忍之心的体现。

在非原则的问题上或在自己应得的物质利益上,如果能以宽容之心对待他人之过,就能得到化干戈为玉帛的喜悦。 对于别人的过失,虽然必要的指正无可厚非,但是若能以博大的胸怀去宽容别人,就会让自己的精神世界变的更加 精彩。

退一步海阔天空,这是个简单的道理,可是在现实生活中往往有许多人把这个简单的道理给忘记了。就现实社会的 生活而言,努力進取、坚持不懈的行为无疑是值得肯定的。然而,在复杂的人生道路上,既需要勇敢拼搏,也需要 有为有守。退让不仅是一种机智,也是一种坚忍的毅力和顽强的意志。瞬间的忍耐,将使狭隘的人生之路变的无限 广阔。

Thank you for reading.

Sorry, I'm not able to translate into English, :) Be Happy and Chill!

snakehead
06-04-2009, 01:37 AM
the fact is I'm not making any $$$ out of the photos I posted - I'm only sharing !!!

U have my support !! Keep those photos cumming !!! :D

jon2000sg
06-04-2009, 07:27 AM
Re: Talk about a Hearless Cheongster - Jon2000sg pls come here to postlook at the spelling ?
what a disgrace !
am I deaf ?
I can hear loud and clear !

FL Lover
06-04-2009, 04:50 PM
knn... why make such a big hooha over PRC pictures when Bro Jon had said that the gals already left to PRC land and not even in sg and he got their permission to take their photo somemore?

To TS who started this thread. Y are you so upset over that PRC picts? Is she your gal or is she the one you are going to marry?

If no, why u make a big fuse out of nothing? If she is your gal, then reaonable lah. If u and the PRC WL is just another customer relationship, I suggest u go and seek our senior bros on KC traps lah... U are way too deep into it liao to get angry over the photos....

If it is the WL who asked you to help her with the photos, then by all means, just tell bro Jon loh. I am sure that he will remove those photos. If not, photos are meant for sharing. If you want to make a big deal out of it, what abt those PHOTOS that we have put up at SBF photo sharing section?

School holidays over liao.. WAKE UP. JOKE :D

Compass68
06-04-2009, 09:08 PM
knn... why make such a big hooha over PRC pictures when Bro Jon had said that the gals already left to PRC land and not even in sg and he got their permission to take their photo somemore?

To TS who started this thread. Y are you so upset over that PRC picts? Is she your gal or is she the one you are going to marry?

If no, why u make a big fuse out of nothing? If she is your gal, then reaonable lah. If u and the PRC WL is just another customer relationship, I suggest u go and seek our senior bros on KC traps lah... U are way too deep into it liao to get angry over the photos....

If it is the WL who asked you to help her with the photos, then by all means, just tell bro Jon loh. I am sure that he will remove those photos. If not, photos are meant for sharing. If you want to make a big deal out of it, what abt those PHOTOS that we have put up at SBF photo sharing section?

School holidays over liao.. WAKE UP. JOKE :D

ayo, another one who dun understand. read n read carefully la.

kaoz, knn? wei, be more polite.. and dun refer to my laupei laubu. cos.. they are NOT AROUND ANYMORE!! And dis is one of de LC reason y i fedup wif jon-bocheekia.

He make mistake, nuthing great, all can make mistake.. but he at first dun admit, and even scolded Bro T68's parents, and keep on doing it. if ur fren kena dis kind of attack.. u like it? I DUN! SO I STAND UP FOR MY BRO!

and hor, he act so inconsiderate.. and keep writing stoopid things n not answer de point de. if u say he got right, fine, den i got right to voice out wad i not happy wif. Tio bo?? U like him post the pics, ok lor. but u nvr think de.

If de gal go home, and if hor, someone got de pic and noe she do FL b4, den blackmail her.. den how? u can say dis wun happen meh? some FLs i met here tell me some ppl here do de same to them.. threaten them hor.. say must gif them free fuck.. or else gif pic to AV n catch them. Some even extort money. So? u support ah?

dun be so tianzhen to think nothing bad will happen, be xiaoxin can make ship move 10,000 years. if past catch up wif them.. jialat one. ur liangxin can take it that u mite ruin a gal's life?

and u look at wad dis jon-bocheekia post. He write so much, even ask about my CO.. NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! my wife, my life, i xiaoxin, and also c doctor de. i dun haf to say it.. but i do lor. nothing to hide. like bro T68 say, i human and got urges.. if u got wife or gf, u can anyhow seesua lai force them to haf sex meh? maintain guanxi not so luanlai lor.

jon-bocheekia is cheehong and he visit FL but he scold others like me. Pot calling ketle black lor. i orr he also orr ma.

i hor, post here cos it say matter of de heart, and i feel hor man to man is about guanxi, so use heart and think for ppl. I olso once had feeling for a FL, but dat was long ago. She went back, and got married wif one ger liao. she say to me b4 she go, "wo zhen de hen xihuan ni, bu guo wo men bu keneng zai yi qi." "I really like u, but we canot be togeter."

"xiwang ni hui zao dao hao laopo, ye xiwang ni hui dui qi ta lai kaigong de hui gen wo zeme hao. ta men bu shi yuanyi zuo ze hang de. hen duo li you."
"hope u find good wife. also hope u treat other fls as good as me. they dun reali like do fl, but got lots of reasons."

i say this ah, i post here is cos jon-bocheekia
1) make mistake dun admit and scold ppl parents
2) keep posting in the gal even after tell him not to disturb ppl, ask him post other place, he dun wan.. ei ei lai, like samsengkia
3) dun think abt de gal who still in sg and still write lancheo thing n not true olso
4) say he got nude pic of de gal, and konghe to post it.. but till now.. nothing.. so.. bluff de la

datz it. i say out wat i not happy. piangz, da ge sammyboy shud make another place for us to write wad we not happy de la. If not hor, ppl say i got feelings for dis jonbocheekia..

Oh.. I like de FL, and almost wan to bao her.. but since i'm married wif kids, i cannot. so.. izit matters of heart ah? dun care la. i say until song liao

plus sunday b4 CO come back, i olso song song wif de gal.. wakaka. wan to noe who.. go find JQ is who lor.

jon2000sg
07-04-2009, 01:00 AM
hi, I'm too lazy to read your obiang writing

FL Lover
07-04-2009, 01:01 AM
knn... now sbf got no more threads to talk about and have to quarrel abt WL photos is it?

Stop being another attention seeker just like Kiko... we have enough of such threads in SBF. Regardless of what unhappiness you have with jon is acutally irrelavent in here...

I ask you... U r married and so what are you going to do if someone posted FLs photos up here? Are you going to go all the way for yor FL even if she is still in sg?

U are acting like a kid. Somemore you are married and should be more sensible. we have many samsters in here who are married but none of them reacted like u over a FL...Think with yor big head rather than small head...Go see those KC threads.. Most of them think only with their small heads.

Better flush them out before u get yorself into trouble. FYI. I am married with kids but to me, why should u be a hero to a FL?

My advice to you: Be a hero to yor family and kids. Try to be a hero for FLs? DONT END UP LIKE A PANDA..... :D

jon2000sg
07-04-2009, 01:15 AM
well said ... hahaha

DO_YOU_BJ
07-04-2009, 02:42 AM
I ask you... U r married and so what are you going to do if someone posted FLs photos up here? Are you going to go all the way for yor FL even if she is still in sg?

U are acting like a kid. Somemore you are married and should be more sensible. we have many samsters in here who are married but none of them reacted like u over a FL...Think with yor big head rather than small head...Go see those KC threads..

Bro FL lover, everything happens for a reason.
Nottin happens for nottin.
U commented on his post and I quote him below:

Oh.. I like de FL, and almost wan to bao her.. but since i'm married wif kids, i cannot. so.. izit matters of heart ah? dun care la. i say until song liao

plus sunday b4 CO come back, i olso song song wif de gal.. wakaka. wan to noe who.. go find JQ is who lor.

Now we all know the reason for this thread liao.....
Cased closed!

FL Lover
07-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Thats the reason as to why he make a big f..k out of it....

Then I should ask him this qns. Does he own the girl? So what if he is with the gal now? What is he going to do abt it when he himself also married with kids? KNN.... I put another qns straight to him.. If his gal is so easily to be up and open to let pple take photos, who is he to KPKB over here?So what if you are the FL bf? U are just another dick in her pussy!!!:eek:

I see a lot of "bui kan" pple. I tell u... the only time u can act hero is when u have cash (I mean lots of it and not 4 digits or even 5 digits) in yor bank... other than that... u are just another person who can only hid behind the computer screen to act as hero... THAT'S LIFE!!!

Get real lah and stop being a kid over here. We dont have time for that... Compass68. Pui... Write so much f..k for what.

Compass68
07-04-2009, 04:14 PM
haha.. sibei bochee. i test to see who got clone.. since de bocheekia say i got clone.. and see below how many points he can deduct me?

from 32 hor to 18, n got 9 deductions, means 1.56 point average lor.
so many account wan to make me kena moderation izit? dun waste ur time la. kena moderate olso lidat. jonbocheekia, try harder.. but if dat ur max hor, cannot create liao.. cos no power if now create somemore. me.. can't be bothered la.. one account is enuf.

SBF not my life, here is hor, song song nia.

Talk about a Hearless... 07/04/2009 14:17 Misunderstanding... don't fight
Talk about a Hearless... 07/04/2009 12:11 Zap clone master
22yrs old syt 36D student 07/04/2009 12:08 kiss you good-bye soon
22yrs old syt 36D student 07/04/2009 12:08 Merry-go-round
22yrs old syt 36D student 07/04/2009 12:07 Great FR
Talk about a Hearless... 07/04/2009 10:13 song bo! clone
Talk about a Hearless... 07/04/2009 10:13 boliao
Talk about a Hearless... 07/04/2009 10:11 good morning
Talk about a Hearless... 07/04/2009 10:07 Talking cock!

to de poster say i married la kids la react dis way la, i ask again
"ur fren kena abuse, his parents kena scold.. u standby do nothing?"

u can answer bo? WEAK LA U. i only stand up for my fren n how dis bocheekia post pic nvr think.

eh.. gwai leh.. y u sound like him ah? money la, gals went back la, make big fuss over pic.. keep siam de main point leh??

i kid? hmm, i luv my wife n kids, n not garang to run away wif FL, or even try to bao one.. dat is kid meh? wa.. ur point so chim ah. i write so much?
err.. i think u write as much as me lor. do word count leh.. see who champion.

hmm.. y jonbocheekia n dis FL lover wad guanxi ah???
wawawa.. yesterday song.. today songness still there.. so jonbocheekia n FL lanpa.. u keep posting la. i see how much u 2 hor can write.

FL Lover
07-04-2009, 06:11 PM
what de f..k u talking abt? Get a life lah... U think we care so much on how song yor f..k with your loser FL is or even how bad or how good yor family life is? U deserved to be zapped... Knn... talk so much cock.

Grow up lah, Compass68 or should I say... STOP THINKING WITH YOR SMALL PRICK HEAD AND USE YOUR BIG F..KING HEAD.

If you want to entertain or try to be a nuisance in SBF. There is one kaki over in SBF who can surely click with you. Look around and you will know.

SBF is a place where we share info and advice. Not for pple like U to vent yor anger over some photos...FYI. U r just making a fool of yourself over here after what you have written.

In fact, I feel more sorry for yor wife n kids to have u as a father who try to be a fucking hero over PRC FL. Lucky I do not know you do know u in real life. Degrading myself to have u around. How old r u now ahhh? Still acting like a spolit child.

Waste my time to screw u off cause bascially u dont understand at alll when u r just using yor small prick to think only

jon2000sg
07-04-2009, 11:01 PM
actually I'm thinking of posting all of

Jia Qi's face photos and her full nude photos

just to whack this obiang compass68

Panamera
08-04-2009, 12:41 AM
He make mistake, nuthing great, all can make mistake.. but he at first dun admit, and even scolded Bro T68's parents, and keep on doing it. if ur fren kena dis kind of attack.. u like it? I DUN! SO I STAND UP FOR MY BRO!

To all Bros I know, I am not taking any sides here

退一步海阔天空,忍一时风平浪静, 凡事不要去得太尽,留点后路,好相处.

Bro Compass68, you started this thread to stand up for your good bro, Bro Tension68 because you feel that Bro Jon2000sg insulted him in another thread. The WL photos issues is more like a build-up tension...To you, personal loyalty (义气) and brotherhood is important, I respect that. Haha, although I also find it hard to read your post sometimes...

Bro Jon2000sg, You posted the photos with good intend to share with fellow bros which is good as this forum is all about sharing infos and etcs...If you have a bro like Compass68, I am sure he will stand up for you too.

Let us all respect the other person's right to his point of view. Let the other person know that we consider his opinion valid, and that we will respect that whether or not we agree. The most important thing is not always the specific outcome of the argument - Who is right or wrong, but rather the impact the argument has on our relationship with the other person(s). It may sometimes be better to forgo the outcome we want, let the other person have the last word, and keep the quality of friendship in our relationship. We are here to make online bros, some even turn out to be good bros offline...

Let's not get to personal..Be happy and chill! :)

Compass68
08-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Bro Panamera, i respect u! u try make peace.. n dat is a man thing to do.

haiz, i jus heard.. de FL maybe kena busted yesterday.. one less tokkong PRC wif big nehneh to enjoy le. jobbocheekia.. u happy bo? maybe cos of u JQ kena.. maybe.. but hor.. I BLAME U!! jidande.. less 2 tua nehneh to lay wif liao.

and to de lancheow poster who say abt my family. MIND UR OWN BIZ LA! U married? Ni you haizi ma? Wo dui laupo he haizi hen you zeren gan.. xuoyi wo bu dai ganqing qu zhao nuren! dan wo haishi dui tamen hao! Bijing shi ren, hebi dui tamen zeme huai ne? wo ye you qu kan yishen.. yi nian kan zhishao 3 ci

paiseh, england not good, use mandarin. ok le.. i got to go do biz liao. still hor nid to feed family and earn wad i can.. for family n wo zhiji de enjoy.

jon2000sg
08-04-2009, 10:18 PM
if she goes back mainland, then I can post her face photos and nude photos :D

Tension68
09-04-2009, 12:27 AM
what de f..k u talking abt? Get a life lah... U think we care so much on how song yor f..k with your loser FL is or even how bad or how good yor family life is? U deserved to be zapped... Knn... talk so much cock.

Grow up lah, Compass68 or should I say... STOP THINKING WITH YOR SMALL PRICK HEAD AND USE YOUR BIG F..KING HEAD.

If you want to entertain or try to be a nuisance in SBF. There is one kaki over in SBF who can surely click with you. Look around and you will know.

SBF is a place where we share info and advice. Not for pple like U to vent yor anger over some photos...FYI. U r just making a fool of yourself over here after what you have written.

In fact, I feel more sorry for yor wife n kids to have u as a father who try to be a fucking hero over PRC FL. Lucky I do not know you do know u in real life. Degrading myself to have u around. How old r u now ahhh? Still acting like a spolit child.

Waste my time to screw u off cause bascially u dont understand at alll when u r just using yor small prick to think only

STOP DRAGGNG HIS FAMILY INTO YOUR LOUSY POSTS!

I can't stand ppl like you who take potshots at other's family or relatives. Who de hell gaf u the right to say ANYTHING about his family? You yourself admitted you don't know him, so SHUT UP!

I have known him for more than 8 years, and I can dam well say he is a great husband and a loving father.

And if you can post so much about his voicing his anger at jon for abusing my parents, why can't he post his opinions? Like u mentino, here is to share.. well.. in my honest opinion he is sharing wad he feels to be a very cowardly act done by jon2000sg. And apparently you turn out to be ANOTHER COWARD for bringing his family into your argument.

I find it very strange that you should write so much for something that somehow DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU???!!! You don't like what bro compass posted, DON'T READ ON LA! Or if you realli find it that unpleasant, zap him.. which you did.. and with other accounts somemore (talk about a kiasu person), and let him know of why u zap.. then move on.

WHY BOTHER TO WRITE SO MUCH FOR SOMETHING THAT SOMEHOW DON'T CONCERN YOU? jon2000sg IS RELATED TO YOU??!!

For someone who writes that bro compass is seeking attention, you seem to be very good at it yourself. And if jon is really ur fren or bro or clone or watever. then I have nothing to write.. since it is an single effort by him to bring bro compass points into moderation and for him to be unable to up or down other's reps. Very lowdown and sneaky. Typical of a coward, and also for someone who hides behind a computer too!!!

So you write bro compass to be acting like a hero. IN MY BOOKS< HE IS A HERO FOR STANDING UP FOR ME EVEN WHEN I DIN WAN TO CARE ABT jon's postings and abuse of my parents.

BUT YOUR SENSELESS ATTACK ON HIS FAMILY MADE MY BLOOD BOIL AND I HAD TO COME IN TO DEFEND MY FREN/BRO/CONFIDANTE!!

NOW, FOR MY ADVICE TO YOU!! STOP DRAGGING MY BRO, OR EVEN OTHER'S FAMILIES INTO YOUR ARGUMENTS AND JUST STICK TO DE POINTS AND THE POSTER. DON'T BE A LAMER N A COWARD BY DIVERTING YOUR ATTACKS TO THEIR FAMILIES!

Your postings make u out to be a total coward who tries to potray himself as a "HERO". But you gif urself away by dragging other's families into your posts.. just like jon.. who did wrong and has nothing else to cover up his mistakes.

Nuff said!!
PS bro Compass, paiseh.. took me so long to standby u.. was doing something wif my PC and only noticed dis sucker's post like now..

Tension68
09-04-2009, 12:29 AM

dun write so much la.. if u haf post lor.. even if ppl tell u dun, u still will post de.. dat's ur character.. U LIKE TO SHARE MA!??

so who's stopping u??

if u haf it, post it.. dun be NATO n threaten here n there la.

lamer n a coward

Panamera
09-04-2009, 12:54 AM

Bro jon2000sg, why you want to go the distance with this!

WL is in AV lock-up now , what do you want to achieve?

I seriously do not think you wish this to happened because you enjoyed her sex too and youselves said many times you spent lots of money on her!

Just let it be, shall we?

Why I am so busybody? BECAUSE Tension68, Compass68, FL-Lover and other bros posted here are my bros and all are dragged in because of your photos, I sincerely hope that your intend is to share and not to boost your ego! I have seen many empty losers, doing just that, bonked a WL and showed to whole world as if they were the only 1 who bonk them. You are my bro and my bros are never 1 of the loser that I mentioned above.

I treasure my bros I make in SBF, it is only an WL, no need to cheong all the way to a corner and declare as a WINNER!

Leave a face and you make a friend!

Any SENIOR samsters here think I am wrong, please come and zap me, leave your nics, I respect you.

My last post in this thread. Panamera

DO_YOU_BJ
09-04-2009, 01:30 AM
As usual, neutral me got something to comment.

One guy has KC for WL....self declare liao so no one can say I slander.
Another guy post this WHORE's pic and some people see liao buay song.
Now, the topic is about the whore, keep it that way!
If the topic crosses to a guy and his family, that's crossing the line liao.
Bros here know me, 认事不认人
As long as the WL has mentioned to stop posting her pics, ITS HER RITE!
So the bro who posted her pics shuld respect her wishes for her pics to be removed.
But...........................................
If she never say anything and others wanna come in and KPKB, then buay gum liao lor...cos the pic is not them and thus, the calling of being a hero is totally justified.

End of the day, its very simple.
If she comments to remove the pics.....PLS REMOVE THEM!
Its her face, so whoever has it doesnt matter, it's her god given rite to that privacy!
If she didnt, NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY REMOVE THEM except the poster himself.
So, as usual, very neutral....guess this can stop and close this thread liao.

An advise for everyone reading:
Over history, men only fight each other for 2 things!
1) Money
2) Women
But, men dun ever fight over a WHORE!
So lets not create a new history and make a laughing stock of ourselves!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers, peace be wif all, and pls do not post in this thread anymore......
All involved know what to do liao...so do wat u must and no need to whack each other left rite center ok.....

Pls dun post or reply anymore tks!

Tension68
09-04-2009, 02:40 AM
Bro Do_you_BJ

Point - topic is about the FL
but you r wrong in saying dat bro compass has KC for the FL. He oledi write it clear, go FL is to haf fun, but he treat the FL nicely.
Point - pics of FL shud not be posted, and I alerted to de TS to tell Jon to remove.. which he finally did.. after abusing my parents and wif more remarks to me (me i dun care.. dun drag my family in)
de FL nvr gave him permission to post her face pics, yet he did, wif no remorse.. see his last post.
FL olso asked me to check if he did remove de face pics, n i informed her oledi off. but she said she never allowed him to take nude, nor did she haf nude pics.. (jon still claims to haf her nude pics and has threatened to post them more than once now)
And FL olso told me to ignore jon cos he bo liao one. So.. I stopped.. until bro compass started this thread

Like is not love.. like for him n me is cos FL gif good svc.. and got nice face n solid figure. like means going back to her for de look n svc cos price for dat package is dam worth it.

n pls understand that bro compass posted here cos I wrote in the FL thread to ask jon not to continue posting there, to create another thread if he wanted to continue. He kept posting there and even "wenhou" my parents. Bro compass oledi state he dun like jon abusing my parents, and that was one of the reasons y he made this thread.

Like u, i myself dun like to make reference to other's families or relatives. I stick to the point and the poster.. and nvr drag anybody else in intentionally. Bro compass feels de same way, and he is more garang den I will ever be when it comes to standing up for a fren. I'm more passive until provoked wif physical threats. Then I react for self-defense. Virtual.. ahh.. let jon write until his fingers fall off. I only came back cos FL_Lover dragged bro compass family into the argument, which I truly detest. Be a man and dun drag families or parents into arguments. It reali makes FL_Lover to look like a coward for posting such remarks. Got no opening on bro compass, so attack his family. Dam weak if ever I say so.

And yes, I do agree that this thread should be closed for posting, but the sour taste lingers cos now dat de FL is missing wif no further info.. duno if jon's actions reali caused dis.. but my feelings de same as bro compass.. I feel he has contributed in some way to her capture (if indeed she is being caught). And from jon's posting of threatening to post her pics, "now dat she's gone".. shows a certain lack of maturity and respect for fellow human beings.

Nuff said, bro compass u agree to close this? cos if open, jon might continue to "wenhou" our familes.. and he might olso continue to post stoopid remarks about de FL. If ok, den ask de owner of dis site to close it la.

DO_YOU_BJ
09-04-2009, 03:35 AM
I hate to get involved but you have just accused me of slander.
I do not jump to conclusions without base.
You mean you like the el cheapo service this FL gave you will BAO her?
I'll prolly patronise her more but I sure as hell wont even consider baoing her.....
So, to dismiss all arguments, I've pasted again from the horses mouth.
The intention is already enuff to say there's KC involved.....not the normal like.

Point - topic is about the FL
but you r wrong in saying dat bro compass has KC for the FL. He oledi write it clear, go FL is to haf fun, but he treat the FL nicely.

Point - pics of FL shud not be posted, and I alerted to de TS to tell Jon to remove.. which he finally did..
Who set the rule that FL pics shud be posted?
Who set the rule that they shouldnt be posted?

after abusing my parents and wif more remarks to me (me i dun care.. dun drag my family in)
Well, as a neutral, this shud never have happened, but if i were any of you, i wont take it here...cos its so boliao having a net flame war.....I'll take it offline since someone insulted my parents, wife, kids etc etc etc tiobo?????

de FL nvr gave him permission to post her face pics, yet he did, wif no remorse.. see his last post.
Have you been to the private section?
Which of the pic or video has gotten permission from the FL?

FL olso asked me to check if he did remove de face pics, n i informed her oledi off. but she said she never allowed him to take nude, nor did she haf nude pics.. (jon still claims to haf her nude pics and has threatened to post them more than once now)
From this statement, it goes to show that either your pal or you blew the whistle on this.
Well, rite or wrong not for me to say, but as a bystander, you are all really very hero lor...standing up for a Whore!!!!!
Using your morals to stand up for justice...i applaud you for your sincerity for a friend but standing up on moral grounds for someone who has forsaken all her morals to be a whore...now that's something to ponder about.....
Yeah i know, wa song ma...agree but from a neutral point of view, remember your place in this earth, and hers.....one is north the other is south...so i personally dun feel you all shud be her voice.
Remember, you all chose to be, she never asked you to.

And FL olso told me to ignore jon cos he bo liao one. So.. I stopped.. until bro compass started this thread
That's the most important statement that shud have closed case to everything...it only goes to show, this is a personal crusade and not one that is still being directed by the Whore.....agree?

Like is not love.. like for him n me is cos FL gif good svc.. and got nice face n solid figure. like means going back to her for de look n svc cos price for dat package is dam worth it.
As posted to you above, no one used the Love word...like has many degrees...but to mention the word BAO, it's no more a normal liking of ones service liao...remember this section...so most if not all the bros who come here can differentiate the different levels of like.....and that aint the normal like

n pls understand that bro compass posted here cos I wrote in the FL thread to ask jon not to continue posting there, to create another thread if he wanted to continue. He kept posting there and even "wenhou" my parents.
As i mentioned already, if i were your friend, and someone 问候his family online, i wont even post here to seek....wat??????
I'll tell my bro that i'll stand next to him & jio that fella out to talk in person......

Bro compass oledi state he dun like jon abusing my parents, and that was one of the reasons y he made this thread.
Agree, but then, coming in here to start a new thread, cmon, u think it'll make it stop or just a pure invitation for more of it to happen??????
The Whore already say sua liao...but your friend mai sua....so????????
Have you ever tot that the end casualty is still gonna be you even if you bo chap??????? Makes sense my friend??????

Like u, i myself dun like to make reference to other's families or relatives. I stick to the point and the poster.. and nvr drag anybody else in intentionally.
I respect you for this statement, you're a lao jiao liao....so you know the rules of the game

Bro compass feels de same way, and he is more garang den I will ever be when it comes to standing up for a fren.
If your bro is garang, then it wont be a prob to take this offline liao...come in here post this post that also no end...agree???????

I'm more passive until provoked wif physical threats. Then I react for self-defense.
Agree, but have you ever taken a step back and look at this whole episode???? Actually, you're the collateral damage to this saga

Virtual.. ahh.. let jon write until his fingers fall off. I only came back cos FL_Lover dragged bro compass family into the argument, which I truly detest. Be a man and dun drag families or parents into arguments. It reali makes FL_Lover to look like a coward for posting such remarks. Got no opening on bro compass, so attack his family. Dam weak if ever I say so.
Not like bro FL-Lover to be like that but i guess he's coming from a stand when your pal mentioned that he wanted to BAO the Whore but have family etc etc...that's how it came about....if you read it, you'll agree wif me my statement

And yes, I do agree that this thread should be closed for posting, but the sour taste lingers cos now dat de FL is missing wif no further info.. duno if jon's actions reali caused dis.. but my feelings de same as bro compass.. I feel he has contributed in some way to her capture (if indeed she is being caught). And from jon's posting of threatening to post her pics, "now dat she's gone".. shows a certain lack of maturity and respect for fellow human beings.
She's a whore...they get captured all the time.
You all feel but you got no SOLID proof......
Again, a neutral statement.
She already ask you to ignore Jon liao...so since you all LIKE her so much, then shouldnt you all respect her wishes....TO IGNORE JON......
To anyone, this is as good as a ticket to Jon posting anything he wishes about her liao........

Nuff said, bro compass u agree to close this? cos if open, jon might continue to "wenhou" our familes.. and he might olso continue to post stoopid remarks about de FL. If ok, den ask de owner of dis site to close it la.
SBF, a place to share all Whores and other sexual sexcapades........YES???
This section, matters of the heart.......Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.
In the 1st place, this thread shouldnt be here even..........
Live and let live......you old timer liao...like me.....never...and i mean never....stand up for a whore.....cos no matter what, you'll still end up as a laughing stock and worst, will never win.
Not worth it man..........
Take care and keep cheonging

Personal request to moderators...please kindly close or delete this thread PERMANENTLY!

Thanks in advance

FL Lover
09-04-2009, 10:07 AM

I can't stand ppl like you who take potshots at other's family or relatives. Who de hell gaf u the right to say ANYTHING about his family? You yourself admitted you don't know him, so SHUT UP!

I have known him for more than 8 years, and I can dam well say he is a great husband and a loving father.

Your postings make u out to be a total coward who tries to potray himself as a "HERO". But you gif urself away by dragging other's families into your posts.. just like jon.. who did wrong and has nothing else to cover up his mistakes.

Nuff said!!
PS bro Compass, paiseh.. took me so long to standby u.. was doing something wif my PC and only noticed dis sucker's post like now..

Talk so much just like your friend Compass. Go and read what I am trying to say to him... and READ CAREFULLY where I am coming from. Did I inuslt his family? Did I curse his father or mother? PCB... Another guy who act big fuck....U think I care on yor relationship to compass? Like I have said before, whether your friend, compass is fucking good father to his family or what, I dont really care.

But what he stated over here is totally wrong. If he is really a good father to his family, dont come here kpkb abt photos being posted and brags abt how song is he for f..king the FLs.... TO me, both of u are just wasting other pple time.

LET ME GET THIS INTO YOR HEAD IF U STILL CAN THINK. I am not friend with Bro Jon. The reason I am here is I disagreed with Compass on the point of posting photos in SBF. I have stated clearly that whatever happend to the issues between JOn and Compass is TOTALLY NOT RELATED IN SBF. SBF IS A PLACE TO SHARE AND NOT TO BRING THIS KIND OF BOLIAO THINGS AS A THREAD.

MAI TALK COCK LAH... SBF is not a place where the saints come in. If yor friend Compass is so righteous, devoted to his family then HE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE FIELD...Talking is easy easy.. I also can claim I am a good family man but I just farked around... can or not?

Talking about clone.... Pls leh.. SBF got pple like you... small thing want come in n settle with pple... Typical AH BENG style.... WHO NEEDS CLONES!? U hero mah, I not hero. I beri scared... Pui. Senior Samster somemore!

Compass68
09-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Eh? poster say close thread hor, den post more.. n i din see bro T68 use de word slander leh. he jus say u wrong.

n hor, i say i like her.. and wud bao her if i not married.. wrong meh? where got KC one? bao a ger is for KC?? pls la.. is for de shangchuang.. de kanning.. suishi dou ke yi kan!! dat is gud thing of baoing lor.. i think like dat la.

aiyo, dun think i so meinao go anyhow bao a FL. where got so much money n time?

n FL_Lover, ni shenjing bing fa zuo la. I post here cos it say "matters of the heart", n i feel jon is a heartless lor. u tell me where else to post? Ni gen Do-u-bj ba ziji de xiang fa fang zai SBF?? so i post in FL thread is not rite (take up there) post here u 2 say cannot.. wa.. nimen liangge tai badao le ba?

boliao for posting here ha?? den y u 2 still continue? no nid shenqi over dis ma.. do-u-bj say take it offline... qu na li? ni renwei jon hui jian wo ma? ta nali gan. Gan de hua jiao ta zai zheli liu dizi gen shijian. ta yi fang.. buzhi Bro T68 zhao ta.. qi ta ren ye hui. Ni shuo ne?

FL-Lover, ni ye shi meinao de. still drag my family. duno how to argue de. lose face izit? buyao shenqi, ni na wo jiating lai jiang, wo bu shenqi, yingwei wo zhidao ni mei you danzi jian wo de.

haiya, i think i write more u 2 olso wun liaojie. so i stop liao. jonbocheekia, kena no post liao. cos he noe he jialat jialat.

n do-u-bj, (aiya hao xiang wo shi tongxingilan.. zai wen ta bang wo koujiao..).. u mean we post make it worse? dat wad u think only, like u say hor, no proof.. ..mm.. but y u like support jon.. and like use his point leh.

oh ya, thnx for all who up me, until one zap me 6 point lor. up me dun leave nick, i gandong. zap me dun leave nick.. haha. wat u think i can do wif no power?

hai.. sian ah.. you sie ren, shuo yi tao, zuo ling yitao. say one thing do another. say dun post, but post, n advise ppl not to haf net war, yet keepnig post somemore.

Suan le, JQ dou meiyou siaosi... wo you yao qu zhao fuwu hao, shencai hao, lian you bu cuo de le. if u ask y i go for FL, it is simple. i cant force my wife anytime i got urge. yao weici fuqi guanxi jiu yao dong de bu keye shuo yao jiu yao. FL, i go pay, get release liao.. he le e bu wei ne.. diff ppl diff life la, ni bu yao yong zhiji de xiangfa lai panduan bieren de shenhuo fangshi. zuo ren yao dui de qi zhiji, ye yao dui de qi bieren.

DO_YOU_BJ
09-04-2009, 11:58 AM
n do-u-bj, (aiya hao xiang wo shi tongxingilan.. Zai wen ta bang wo koujiao..).. U mean we post make it worse? Dat wad u think only, like u say hor, no proof.. ..mm.. But y u like support jon.. And like use his point leh.

我说过,我认事不认人,我不同意你的看法,不等于我同意他的看法。
我是站在自己的立场上回复你们.
我谁都不支持,所以请你不要随便指责我
不理你们了,要闹就闹得爽吧!
真无聊,为了一个妓女!

jon2000sg
09-04-2009, 02:21 PM
oh? so many postings ah ?

no time to read in depth ...

Compass68
09-04-2009, 06:35 PM
我说过,我认事不认人,我不同意你的看法,不等于我同意他的看法。
我是站在自己的立场上回复你们.
我谁都不支持,所以请你不要随便指责我
不理你们了,要闹就闹得爽吧!
真无聊,为了一个妓女!

wo meiyou zhizhe ni wor, wo zhi shi wen wen wei shenme hui zheme xiangtong de kanfa he tidian.

ruguo shi zhizhe jiu zheyang xie, "ni genben jiu shi jonbocheekia!!" Dan wo meiyou. shuoyi buyong fannao

ni fabiao yijian, wo yeshi, dan ni gen Fl_lover jiu shuo wo bu yinggai zai zheli xie.. na qingwen.. zai nali xie hao ne?

bu li ta? na ne ge bocheekia bushi keyi gen xiaozhang le ma. wo si xiang rang qi ta SBF bro zhidao you yige zheyang de bocheekia.

ni kankan ta.. ne ge nu de bei jua, ta hai xiang luo jing xia shi, ren yu ren zhijian xuyao zheyang ma? dui, ta shi jinu, na ni shi shuo ta gai bei jua? ta gai bei bocheekia bu dang ren kan dai? wo hai yiwei ni duomo hao.. ruguo ni shi renwei jinu jiu keyi zhaota he wuru. na.. ni gen jonbocheekia you you shenme fenbie ne?

suan le.. ni shuo bu yao post, dan you jixu.. wo post le, ni haishi jixu.. na yao zenme yang? ni kan nege bocheekia.. rutong wo suoshuo de.. ta nali gan chu lai hui mian?

sammyboy da ge, qing close thread ba. my idea is to let ppl noe of jonbocheekia's bad action, (abuse other parents when he go wrong), and to let all noe he dat kind of guy who post pics anyhow de. i fin my mission le. jonbocheekia yijing rang ren zhidao ta shi zhenme yang de yige ren.

xtremsproz
09-04-2009, 07:52 PM
Bro Compass68,

You made the right choice to close this thread. This thread got 2 problem.

1) Jon always avoid answering the question, so no point to talk to him.

2) 有很多字我看不懂。你会用华文打字吗?你不会的话,可以问我。

jon2000sg
09-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Jon always avoid answering the question, so no point to talk to him.

why shld I waste time ?
I will post the remaining photos ultimately ! :p

virginboy
09-04-2009, 11:19 PM
TS, if the FL is thinks that Jon has distributed her photos without her consent, she can go to the nearest police station to make a report. Let the police investigate. Don't waste your time here. This forum has lots of photos and videos, and I believe that many of them are posted here without the owner's consent. If you're not going to make a police report, please get lost. Jon is just doing a favour here to share his photo collection to the sammyboy brothers.

Tension68
09-04-2009, 11:43 PM
why shld I waste time ?

No Action & Talk Only!! Post if u haf lor.. let's see if u r telling the truth or not.. or u so good at cut n paste face onto another nude pic? Come, show us.. cos if u dun haf.. I will be laffing all the way to year;s end.

And bro compass oledi say close thread, jon. dun try sucker posting la.

i do haf one response to de post saying abt private pics.
First of all, it is a paid svc from this website. If authorities believe got child porn, they can get to the pics from Interpol help and other authorities overseas. but for vice? the pics could be old n de gals could haf gone back.. so catch what? Go in the private pics section to scour through tons n tons to find what?

but here, and esp dis case, jon made things so so so much easier for them. He listed the gals name, posted her pics (no face in FL thread), but uploaded her face pics in photobucket for all to "SHARE". Wow.. he made AV job SO MUCH EASIER!!

Got my point now? Think a little u can c the whole picture more clear. Jon made the search for the needle in the haystack so much easier by posting a FL who is still plying her trade in SG. What r his intentions? who knows.

i haf no grudge against FL-Lover, u-bj, but some of ur comments strike me as postings without thinking.. and u 2 appear use alot of biased opinions and clearly assume alot of things. KC? pls.. i only like de svc I get for the money I pay. if reali KC, bro compass n i wud fight to marry her n "save her from this trade". but both of us more clear headed than that, cos we duno her background and her story may sound appealing, but who can confirm?

we only want to treat her as a decent human being, doing what she can to survive in tis world. I'm no saint, i dun speak morals, i only speak of how to live my life without hurting others intentionally. (dat includes references to other's parents.. and FL_lover, if u truly dun mean to drag bro compass family into ur argument, stop using terms like "f-king father" as father is referring to his role as a parent.. which IS dragging his family into ur argument again)

My last few words, "all say here is to share, I agree.. can share.. but to make another's life difficult.. is that reali necessary? I believe in what goes around, comes around. Jon, u will get ur retribution.. maybe not now.. maybe not soon.. but u will get it. And u better hope it is soon, cos de effects will snowball if it drags.

That's it folks, peace out!

jon2000sg
10-04-2009, 12:00 AM
wah lau I forgot about the private pics !

xtremsproz
10-04-2009, 01:03 AM
why shld I waste time ?

NATO. You are already wasting time by replying to me. I shall wait with my eye big big to see is bro Tension68 or you are speaking the truth.

jon2000sg
10-04-2009, 07:57 AM
NATO. You are already wasting time by replying to me. I shall wait with my eye big big to see is bro Tension68 or you are speaking the truth.hey man, i replying to the clone bros !

jon2000sg
10-04-2009, 08:13 AM
No Action & Talk Only!! Post if u haf lor.. let's see if u r telling the truth or not.. or u so good at cut n paste face onto another nude pic? Come, show us.. cos if u dun haf.. I will be laffing all the way to year;s end.I have one with her in a very striking seductive pose.

And bro compass oledi say close thread, jon. dun try sucker posting la..DJ Run and Sucker MC forms Run DMC !!!

i do haf one response to de post saying abt private pics.
First of all, it is a paid svc from this website. If authorities believe got child porn, they can get to the pics from Interpol help and other authorities overseas. but for vice? the pics could be old n de gals could haf gone back.. so catch what? Go in the private pics section to scour through tons n tons to find what?.many many months from now you shall find what you want !?

but here, and esp dis case, jon made things so so so much easier for them. He listed the gals name, posted her pics (no face in FL thread), but uploaded her face pics in photobucket for all to "SHARE". Wow.. he made AV job SO MUCH EASIER!! ?.I'm a charitable person, rememeber the magic word - SHARE !!!!

Got my point now? Think a little u can c the whole picture more clear. Jon made the search for the needle in the haystack so much easier by posting a FL who is still plying her trade in SG. What r his intentions? who knows.
?.as I have said again - ALL WENT HOME MAINLAND CHINA !

i haf no grudge against FL-Lover, u-bj, but some of ur comments strike me as postings without thinking.. and u 2 appear use alot of biased opinions and clearly assume alot of things. KC? pls.. i only like de svc I get for the money I pay. if reali KC, bro compass n i wud fight to marry her n "save her from this trade". but both of us more clear headed than that, cos we duno her background and her story may sound appealing, but who can confirm?you are the one who is biased !? if you talk like a saint, behave like a saint ! dun cum around NATO !!! ??? hahahah !

we only want to treat her as a decent human being, doing what she can to survive in tis world. I'm no saint, i dun speak morals, i only speak of how to live my life without hurting others intentionally. (dat includes references to other's parents.. and FL_lover, if u truly dun mean to drag bro compass family into ur argument, stop using terms like "f-king father" as father is referring to his role as a parent.. which IS dragging his family into ur argument again)?mama and the papas went California Dreaming !

My last few words, "all say here is to share, I agree.. can share.. but to make another's life difficult.. is that reali necessary? I believe in what goes around, comes around. Jon, u will get ur retribution.. maybe not now.. maybe not soon.. but u will get it. And u better hope it is soon, cos de effects will snowball if it drags. That's it folks, peace out!
Instant karma's going to get you
If it don't get you first

bang! bang! bang!

tanterry
10-04-2009, 09:58 AM

great husband and loving father??
Your agenda is only to put you in good book of a whore. So please STOP acting saint here.

Tension68
10-04-2009, 12:28 PM
great husband and loving father??
Your agenda is only to put you in good book of a whore. So please STOP acting saint here.

Please read my earlier post, I already mentioned I'm no saint.
u dun wan follow, pls dun add to this thread.. n ur points r all heresay n only based on ur own biased assumptions.

Tension68
10-04-2009, 12:59 PM
I have one with her in a very striking seductive pose.

I tot u posted earlier say NUDE? Now it's seductive? Let me guess, is it one with her facing camera, long hair, show her in bra.. half-ball shown? Or one lying on bed? Or one on all fours on bed? U think u r the only one whom she gif those pics to? Naive.

Quote:
but here, and esp dis case, jon made things so so so much easier for them. He listed the gals name, posted her pics (no face in FL thread), but uploaded her face pics in photobucket for all to "SHARE". Wow.. he made AV job SO MUCH EASIER!! ?.

I'm a charitable person, rememeber the magic word - SHARE !!!!

U break ppl's ricebowl.. for watever reason she choose dis trade, should we condemn her? N here u r, already admitting u r cold n heartless.

Quote:
?.

as I have said again - ALL WENT HOME MAINLAND CHINA !

U can't follow? or u dun wan to? I'm referring to JQ. U posted her face pics.. damage done liao

Some bros say I aggravated the issue by posting, but if u go check out the thread, I WAS NEVER THE ONE WHO DISCLOSE JON POSTED the FL's FACE PICS ON PHOTOBUCKET.. IT WAS HE WHO ADMITTED IT HIMSELF! I din wan to make matters worse.. but he kept on n on..haiz.

I dunno about what all bros here feel, but breaking another person's ricebowl, especially when the work she does does not really harm ppl intentionally (unless she spreads STDs n HIV) that is bad karma.

But, I grow significantly tired of dis "debate" cos jon never dares to face the issue/points. He dances around them and puts in others things. What is even more confusing is ppl come in here, n dun read the entire story.. but wan to post and give THEIR OWN OPINIONS WITHOUT KNOWING THE WHOLE SITUATION. Well, I can't be bothered with jon.. I really din in the first place.

I only stood up when posts directed at my bro's family. That gets to me. Cowardly behaviour on the net is referred to as "Net bullying". And if ppl were weak mentally, they commit suicide. Case in US about a ger who killed herself is proof. Bullying by any means should not be tolerated, and I stand by my bro when his family is dragged in. He.. I believe he can take care of himself. Heck, he goes for regular fights in the ring for his enjoyment. Muay Thai, Choy Lee Fatt, Hong Quan.. he learnt.. so I dun think he needs my help in handling things himself.

jon2000sg
10-04-2009, 01:28 PM
I tot u posted earlier say NUDE? Now it's seductive? Let me guess, is it one with her facing camera, long hair, show her in bra.. half-ball shown? Or one lying on bed? Or one on all fours on bed? U think u r the only one whom she gif those pics to? Naive..

correction:
I have one with her in a very striking seductive NUDE pose.

You are the one trying to believe I do not have any nude photos of her ?
believe to believe so ? how Naive ?

U break ppl's ricebowl.. for watever reason she choose dis trade, should we condemn her? N here u r, already admitting u r cold n heartless...
if you are not cold and heartless - why you visit prositutue ?
why not you juz give your $$$ away w/o fucking ?
hahaha ! hohohoho ! hehhehehe !

U can't follow? or u dun wan to? I'm referring to JQ. U posted her face pics.. damage done liao...pics are removed !
maybe post nude photos later...

Some bros say I aggravated the issue by posting, but if u go check out the thread, I WAS NEVER THE ONE WHO DISCLOSE JON POSTED the FL's FACE PICS ON PHOTOBUCKET.. IT WAS HE WHO ADMITTED IT HIMSELF! I din wan to make matters worse.. but he kept on n on..haiz....you tok so much, why would anyone even mentioned about photobucket ?
you draw the first blood and started the fire !
you are an arsonist !

I dunno about what all bros here feel, but breaking another person's ricebowl, especially when the work she does does not really harm ppl intentionally (unless she spreads STDs n HIV) that is bad karma.....if you talk about breaking ricebowl ? it's not me - it's the AV and police ok !
pls get your facts right !\

But, I grow significantly tired of dis "debate" cos jon never dares to face the issue/points. He dances around them and puts in others things. What is even more confusing is ppl come in here, n dun read the entire story.. but wan to post and give THEIR OWN OPINIONS WITHOUT KNOWING THE WHOLE SITUATION. Well, I can't be bothered with jon.. I really din in the first place.
..... from this, you are saying things to your own advantage
everyone can also do this !

I only stood up when posts directed at my bro's family. That gets to me. Cowardly behaviour on the net is referred to as "Net bullying". And if ppl were weak mentally, they commit suicide. Case in US about a ger who killed herself is proof. Bullying by any means should not be tolerated, and I stand by my bro when his family is dragged in. He.. I believe he can take care of himself. Heck, he goes for regular fights in the ring for his enjoyment. Muay Thai, Choy Lee Fatt, Hong Quan.. he learnt.. so I dun think he needs my help in handling things himself.commit suicide - then go to heaven lo ?
fucking a mentally weak person dun come in SBF to search for carnal pleasure - dun talk cock !

Talk cock sing song play ping pong
No cock no song seow ding dong !?

Tension68
10-04-2009, 09:27 PM
correction:
I have one with her in a very striking seductive NUDE pose.

You are the one trying to believe I do not have any nude photos of her ?
believe to believe so ? how Naive ?

Last post to you. IF YOU HAVE IT, POST IT! MAKE SURE U MASK DE FACE OR DE EYES, GIF HER DAT MUCH DIGNITY.. dun say here n there.. then dun post anything.

Prove me n bro compass wrong.. post it if u REALLY REALLY REALLY HAVE IT!

and.. what kind of English is "believe to believe so".. wakaka.. u laff at my bro english.. but he oledi say his english is not that great.. but look at ur english.. so childlike.. ROFL...

NUFF SAID.. POST IT.. AND I WILL ADMIT I WAS WRONG ABOUT JQ NOT HAVING NUDE PICS OR ALLOWING OTHERS TO TAKE HER NUDE PICS. TIME TO PROVE URSELF JON.. OR U GONA JUST POST AWAY N DODGE UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD?

Let's see if u r a man of ur words, or a mouse that squeaks louder than thunder!

tanterry
10-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Please read my earlier post, I already mentioned I'm no saint.
u dun wan follow, pls dun add to this thread.. n ur points r all heresay n only based on ur own biased assumptions.

SHUT UP, DUDE. U EVEN FEEL U ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO A saint. THEN WHY STILL WANNA TALK BIG???

Tension68
10-04-2009, 10:14 PM
SHUT UP, DUDE. U EVEN FEEL U ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO A saint. THEN WHY STILL WANNA TALK BIG???

Dudette, it's not i feel i'm not qualified.. I'm just too horny to be a saint.
and like i mentioned.. if u dun wan to follow or haf anything else to contribute, pls dun post. oledi trying to close this thread.. but how to when u keep asking questions?

I haf no grudge against u, n i dun think bro compass has either, so chill out dudette. Who's rocking ur crib, man?

xtremsproz
10-04-2009, 10:19 PM
sammyboy da ge, qing close thread ba.

Bro Tension68 and tanterry,

TS already want to close this thread. No point to carry on. No need to be angry because of this type of small thing.

Tension68
10-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Just to inform all who viewing this thread.. JQ is at immigration, and just called a bro to collect her stuff to bring to her.

Probably will be sent back.. and will be barred from setting foot in Sg.. god noes for how long.

check out her thread.. err. find 22yo SYT with big boobs thread.. or search JiaQi, Jia Qi...

Bro X.. u r right.. CLOSE THREAD, CLOSE THREAD

jon2000sg
10-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Last post to you. IF YOU HAVE IT, POST IT! MAKE SURE U MASK DE FACE OR DE EYES, GIF HER DAT MUCH DIGNITY.. dun say here n there.. then dun post anything.
Prove me n bro compass wrong.. post it if u REALLY REALLY REALLY HAVE IT!
and.. what kind of English is "believe to believe so".. wakaka.. u laff at my bro english.. but he oledi say his english is not that great.. but look at ur english.. so childlike.. ROFL...
NUFF SAID.. POST IT.. AND I WILL ADMIT I WAS WRONG ABOUT JQ NOT HAVING NUDE PICS OR ALLOWING OTHERS TO TAKE HER NUDE PICS. TIME TO PROVE URSELF JON.. OR U GONA JUST POST AWAY N DODGE UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD?
Let's see if u r a man of ur words, or a mouse that squeaks louder than thunder!I have it and I shall post it soon but not now.
there is nothing to prove, it's just another nude photo
but I must say it's a rather seductive post.

tanterry
11-04-2009, 09:39 AM
Dudette, it's not i feel i'm not qualified.. I'm just too horny to be a saint.
and like i mentioned.. if u dun wan to follow or haf anything else to contribute, pls dun post. oledi trying to close this thread.. but how to when u keep asking questions?

I haf no grudge against u, n i dun think bro compass has either, so chill out dudette. Who's rocking ur crib, man?

ADMIT IT. Your interest is nothing but only to put yourself in good book of a whore. Therefore how u expect to impose your brand of code of conduct on a fellow samster? IN SHORT, U have LOST THE LANGUAGE GAME.

tanterry
11-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Bro Tension68 and tanterry,

TS already want to close this thread. No point to carry on. No need to be angry because of this type of small thing.

Yup. TS could have send PM to ask for foto deletion. Then this thread will never exist.

vincent2982
11-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Peace bro, peace. Just hope the FL will b ok

Tension68
11-04-2009, 12:00 PM
Yup. TS could have send PM to ask for foto deletion. Then this thread will never exist.

My last post to u. From ur dis post, it shows u nvr read the earlier postings n find out exactly what is happening. Or u r trying to mislead others.

Either way, the whole story for the creation of this thread is NOT JUST the photo being put up (n TS told him to delete after i alerted TS).. haiz.. dun wan to repeat so much.. do ur homework dudette.. u ain't so sniping cool now.. trying to post and shoot without scoping out the whole party.

Y u sounding so PMS dudette? I nvr rocked ur crib! CHILL

tanterry
11-04-2009, 12:01 PM
My last post to u. From ur dis post, it shows u nvr read the earlier postings n find out exactly what is happening. Or u r trying to mislead others.

Either way, the whole story for the creation of this thread is NOT JUST the photo being put up (n TS told him to delete after i alerted TS).. haiz.. dun wan to repeat so much.. do ur homework dudette.. u ain't so sniping cool now.. trying to post and shoot without scoping out the whole party.

Y u sounding so PMS dudette? I nvr rocked ur crib! CHILL

WoW STILL U WANNA PLAY THE LANGUAGE GAME?? need to scoop so low to launch personal attack on me?? No problem I can onz u!!!!! HAHAAWA

jon2000sg
11-04-2009, 04:02 PM
wah lau eh ah ? the thread goes on ....

tanterry
11-04-2009, 07:10 PM
can close shop liao already dealt with him two knock-out punches (one on the intention & the other on his flawed character)

lblittlebear
11-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Agree, up u
can close shop liao already dealt with him two knock-out punches (one on the intention & the other on his flawed character)

sexrookie
12-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Bros,

Lets stop the debating over this.

Hope our moderator can close this thread soon

;)

tikotyko
13-04-2009, 03:29 AM
not here to argue, but from a third party's view, dont think this is a very matured act..

Tension68
20-05-2009, 01:49 PM
aiya... this thread is still open??

Can boss, "Please Close Thread

Reason:
the jon nvr post anything to support his claim on de supposed "nude pics" of JQ (show face de) so his claim that she allowed him to take face pics of her naked can't be confirmed.. and therefore, is refuted.

Plus JQ is no longer in SG, and may nvr return as well. The sabo deed is done and cannot be reversed, all hail the saboteur, jon.. and let's close this thread.

lexus3rx
21-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Tension68, I think u damn boliao purposely trying 2 stir up the whole thing again.

Everyone involve alrdy stop posting n u come in 2 suan again.

I c tis thread 2 late, if not, I would hav stand on Jon's side 2. Jus a fl n yet make so much noise....

Get a life....

FL Lover
21-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Tension68, I think u damn boliao purposely trying 2 stir up the whole thing again.

Everyone involve alrdy stop posting n u come in 2 suan again.

I c tis thread 2 late, if not, I would hav stand on Jon's side 2. Jus a fl n yet make so much noise....

Get a life....

Agreed loh. Already closed thread liao and still can reopen.

Bro, u dont knw meh. SG guys are damned boi liao one. KNN. Got better things to do than come in and quarrel with others abt FL, WHORE, PRO, CHICKEN etc ( what else). Did they pay them to do so? Do you think the FLs are going to kiss u all over for doing that?

Anyway, School holidays what. Nowadays SBF got many silly threads and this is one of it.:p

DO_I_BJ
21-05-2009, 05:17 PM
so by posting here isn't gonna help it also. LOL me included.

Tension68
21-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Agreed loh. Already closed thread liao and still can reopen.

Bro, u dont knw meh. SG guys are damned boi liao one. KNN. Got better things to do than come in and quarrel with others abt FL, WHORE, PRO, CHICKEN etc ( what else). Did they pay them to do so? Do you think the FLs are going to kiss u all over for doing that?

Anyway, School holidays what. Nowadays SBF got many silly threads and this is one of it.:p

If a thread is closed, how can I reopen it? It was never closed. If I can reopen closed threads, means I'm part of admin here in SBF. But I'm not.

As for FL Lover's comments, u r entitled to your opinions, as to me to my own. You don't like can simply move on. And like BJ put it, by posting, it only make the thread more visible.

I'm not here to SUAN jon, I'm stating a FACT! He/she/watever posted that he had naked pics of JQ n wud post it.. "eventually".. wait for more than one month.. nothing. If you think I'm suanning him.. u r wrong... I'm just putting up wat he had posted.. but never did fulfill.

Whoever wants to support him, go ahead.. who can stop u? But there r bros who dun support his actions, and I will nvr reveal cos CLOWNS (CLONES) will zap them n put de blame on me. Cowardly actions, but it is persistent in SBF.

And here I tot.. name calling was only a kid's trademark.. state facts to meet arguments.. dun use name-calling n bringing in of other's family members to cover ur inadequacies.

This is my last post to answer ur comments, as I won't waste time on ppl who supports saboteurs of other ppl. if he can sabo one.. he can sabo all. Leopards can't change their spots!!

carry on if u wan this thread to continue. But i want it closed cos oledi let ppl noe of jon's deed n wad kind of person he is. plus.. i dun think he dare to post.. not unless he got those "pics" he claims to haf. His lies r exposed, period.

PS: I patronise FLs, sex workers cos I haf needs.. no nid to call them names n such.. wat i can't understand is those who engage their svcs and act dam morally upright. Yes, they use what they haf to earn money, is that wrong? But u patronise them n call them or even treat them like dirt.. speaks volumes abt your character.. or rather lack of it. Call them whores and all.. if u think them so dirty or so beneath u.. dun patronise them. Why get urself "dirty", right?

DO_I_BJ
21-05-2009, 06:19 PM
y suddenly my name mentioned.... i nvr do anything wrong... lol

tanterry
21-05-2009, 09:45 PM
When said the last time, just be sure it is the FINAL. One can only harm his/her creditability by back-tracking words. Even if he/she argues in queen's English, will not improve the cause la

rete700i
21-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Psst, psst.... you looking for a clown? :eek::D

http://www.clownkevin.com/images/bits.jpg

Whoever wants to support him, go ahead.. who can stop u? But there r bros who dun support his actions, and I will nvr reveal cos CLOWNS (CLONES) will zap them n put de blame on me. Cowardly actions, but it is persistent in SBF.

Do NOT fall into the fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane’s trick. It is trying to agitate and annoy you so that you will zap him with fucking profanities and chances are you will not leave your nick. If you do that, it will cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to complain and you will end up being put into moderation.
Likewise, when it gets zapped to negative points, it will also cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to beg for points.
What a disgraceful and shameful act! In Hokkien, it’s Sia Suay!
One option is to go to the Edit Ignore List in your User CP and add that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane into your ignore list and presto! Otherwise, just sit back, relax and enjoy the free entertainment by that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane! clown act 1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3376980-post38.html) clown act 2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3377118-post2.html) clown act 3 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3413272-post69.html) clown act 4 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing-tech-stuff/110179-dicky-haonan-x.html#post3415109):p

FL Lover
22-05-2009, 10:04 AM
If a thread is closed, how can I reopen it? It was never closed. If I can reopen closed threads, means I'm part of admin here in SBF. But I'm not.

As for FL Lover's comments, u r entitled to your opinions, as to me to my own. You don't like can simply move on. And like BJ put it, by posting, it only make the thread more visible.

I'm not here to SUAN jon, I'm stating a FACT! He/she/watever posted that he had naked pics of JQ n wud post it.. "eventually".. wait for more than one month.. nothing. If you think I'm suanning him.. u r wrong... I'm just putting up wat he had posted.. but never did fulfill.

And here I tot.. name calling was only a kid's trademark.. state facts to meet arguments.. dun use name-calling n bringing in of other's family members to cover ur inadequacies.

This is my last post to answer ur comments, as I won't waste time on ppl who supports saboteurs of other ppl. if he can sabo one.. he can sabo all. Leopards can't change their spots!!

carry on if u wan this thread to continue. But i want it closed cos oledi let ppl noe of jon's deed n wad kind of person he is. plus.. i dun think he dare to post.. not unless he got those "pics" he claims to haf. His lies r exposed, period.

PS: I patronise FLs, sex workers cos I haf needs.. no nid to call them names n such.. wat i can't understand is those who engage their svcs and act dam morally upright. Yes, they use what they haf to earn money, is that wrong? But u patronise them n call them or even treat them like dirt.. speaks volumes abt your character.. or rather lack of it. Call them whores and all.. if u think them so dirty or so beneath u.. dun patronise them. Why get urself "dirty", right?

Do I fuck care how you treat those FLs or what you do to yor life?

By reopening this thread already shows something abt your flaw characters and yor personality. If you are trying to be a fucking hero to thoe FLs or thinking that you are the shinning white knight, let me tell you something.

What do you get? Yor ego? Those FLs or chickens will give you free fucks? KNN, at first I thought u r defending for yor friend. NOW I AM THINKING U R JUST ANOTHER MORON WALKING. Thread closed so long, the guy mentioned by you already left sg and you another dumbass, try to start a flame war is it?

Got nothing to do? Go and tell your FL what you have done for them. How you have defended them in SBF. Maybe they will let you suck their pussies FOR LIFE. :D.

Stop being a CLOWN in here.Wrong. Not clown. Its SENIOR CLOWN. After been in SBF for donkey years, you still do not get it do u? The true meaning of FUCK AND FORGET RULES in FLs.

LAST THING FOR YOU. STOP BEING A CRAZY DUMBASS. ONCE A THREAD IS CLOSED AND THE DUST IS ALREADY SETTLED, DO NOT CREATE A STORM OUT FROM IT JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING EGO.

What makes you different from those guys who posted meaningless threads in here? I wonder.

Tension68
22-05-2009, 02:28 PM
Do I fuck care how you treat those FLs or what you do to yor life?

By reopening this thread already shows something abt your flaw characters and yor personality.
KNN, at first I thought u r defending for yor friend. NOW I AM THINKING U R JUST ANOTHER MORON WALKING. Thread closed so long, the guy mentioned by you already left sg and you another dumbass, try to start a flame war is it?

Good job of making me come back.. I will ignore ur comments on the "reopenning".. I put it clearly, yet u choose not to read n understand.. ur choice.

My reply here is to state ONCE N FOR ALL... I came to this thread cos my fren, and I do cherich his outspokeness when it comes to friendship, stood up for me and in a way for JQ by openning this thread.

1) Bro compass68 started this thread cos Jon addressed my parents in a very rude manner, and kept on posting in another thread after I had asked him not to.

2) On a few occasions I wrote cos ppl came at my fren's family members. That I cannot let it by. he stood up for me, least i can do is stand by him.

3) he, n me.. had asked for this thread to be closed.. but till now.. is still open.. I posted after more than one month for 2 reasons, one.. cos jon had claimed that he had certain pics of JQ n said he WILL POST.. two. to let this thread be closed once n for all.

if ppl can't differentiate between stating facts n suanning.. let me gif ONE example:

Suan = "Jon, been waiting for SOOOO long.. where's de pics ha?"

n in response to u FL... I dun care how u think.. n i dun care wad u think.. i only care that u r insinuating im posting for other reasons other den to standby my bro n fren.. and to state facts.

If u also wan this thread to be closed, u cud haf just let it go.. let it be either unnoticed or noticed by mods or bossman... but u didn't. If u say i'm here to stir up trouble.. pls look at ur own posts too.

Finally, i reserve the right to post or not post, as long as I'm not banned in SBF, or posting nonsensical stuff bossman has final say, n so do de mobs. if ppl make comments abt my family n frens, I will post to defend them. Say or write anything u wan abt me.. but once u drag my frens n family in.. dun think I will shy away from responding.

It is my belief to stand up for my beliefs n principles, as long as I dun intentionally hurt anyone or cause undue distress or severe harm.

If u, tanterry n whoever think that by posting n accusing ppl of watever u can think of, will silence them n get SBF to be a place where only YOU n those like YOU can inhabit, well.. pls continue. This type of attempted bullying does nothing to me.. n certainly nothing for the rest who r in dis forum. soo many threads... n u must pick here to post so much.. n u say i haf nothing to do...

DO_I_BJ
22-05-2009, 03:09 PM
guys if you really want this thread close that badly.. just pm a msg to caveat emptor...the mod...simple...

Tension68
22-05-2009, 03:27 PM
guys if you really want this thread close that badly.. just pm a msg to caveat emptor...the mod...simple...

Oh... i din noe.. thnx.. will do it now.

Tension68
22-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Searched threads started by caveat emptor.. "invalid user specified."

searched forum for possible word apearing.. bunch of threads n one which states the meanin... it's latin for "lbuyer beware"

BJ, can u provide a link where got posting? cos i can't find any.

neveronsunday
22-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Go to the main page "MATTERS OF HEART",
scroll to the bottom of the page and you
can see "Moderator 1" under which is
"Caveat Emptor".

Click on it and you can send message to
moderator.

Tension68
22-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Ok, thnx.. done liao.
ps.. not very sure who mods r de.
thnx for kind guidance n point direction.
much appreciated, bro bj n bro nvr

tanterry
22-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Moral of the story...

Beware when you tried to hit low on someone in a VR mode.

bangbangben
23-05-2009, 01:14 AM
Bro Tension68,

1) I believe you notice I have zap you and with the state grounds.
2) I had PM sam boss for closure of thread and awaiting his actions.

flaming ain't good. All gentlemen adult, personal affair should be settled personally.
Maybe you could pm to meet up and have the air cleared up.

Cheers.

jon2000sg
23-05-2009, 04:53 PM
check out my pics on Facebook !

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=2014574&id=1164332011&op=6

Tension68
25-05-2009, 12:37 AM
check out my pics on Facebook !

Login | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=2014574&id=1164332011&op=6)

I tot u said u were gona post nude/naked pics of JQ wif face?
those pics r old ones, still using them to get u points?
dun haf dun post, only shows u to be a liar.
n pls post in ur own thread n continue to milk points from others.. i'm trying hard to close this thread.

PS: i note some pics got deleted, maybe facebook doesn't allow such pics?:p

jon2000sg
11-06-2009, 12:47 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/32.jpg
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/30.jpg
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/P.jpg
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/26.jpg

Tension68
11-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Boss & all Mods (Pleading liao)

Can close thread ma? Or else this Jon keep posting leh.
Eh? he -555 ah? wa... must haf offended alot of ppl wor...
Pls Pls close thread!! n pls pls delete those pics that jon posted.. think he in revenge mode liao.

Pls Pls Close thread, thnx Boss Sam n Mods

jon2000sg
11-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Boss & all Mods (Pleading liao)

Can close thread ma? Or else this Jon keep posting leh.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]I will post the naked pics soon :p

Compass68
12-06-2009, 02:32 PM
I will post the naked pics soon :p

天啊! 你还在说这些话? 省省吧! 骗人要骗到几时?!!

Dear Boss Sam and Moderators, pls delete pics n close thread. dun let dis lousy jon keep posting here liao. Thanks

jon2000sg
12-06-2009, 04:35 PM
天啊! 你还在说这些话? 省省吧! 骗人要骗到几时?!!
hahaha !
once I post them then everyone happy ah ???
:D

DO_YOU_BJ
12-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Bro Jon, so many people up you liao.....
Dun loose face, post her naked pics hehehehe

firstsperm
12-06-2009, 11:42 PM
ger so sexy leh...those nehneh are HUGE :p
today i pcc with these photos..
post her nude pics lah..

jon2000sg
13-06-2009, 03:50 AM
Bro Jon, so many people up you liao.....
Dun loose face, post her naked pics heheheheit's in my facebook photos !

sparkypk56
13-06-2009, 11:10 AM
it's in my facebook photos !

I have seen your facebook, no nude pics there, guess you
are pulling a fast one then.

jon2000sg
13-06-2009, 12:25 PM

you sure? it's there wat ?
have you search properly ?

Compass68
13-06-2009, 01:23 PM

i oledi say he a liar.
u go check la. he say until so long hai shi no no nude de.
dat y i say, lie until how long?

got ppl zap me say "dun stir" I trying to close thread, stir wad?

Boss... Mods.. pls lai close thread. ty ty

sting691
15-06-2009, 08:08 AM
i still remember he claimed so and so FL has AIDS after a misunderstanding between himself and a FL who used to stay in Furama.

pretty lame fellow!