PDA

View Full Version : Any local hair salons providing special?

wilson76
19-06-2003, 01:44 AM
Hi, bros,
I've been cheonging local HCs for quite some time. Now I'm looking for local hair salons that provide special, as I've tried that in Thailand before. Heard rumours that there's one in Bt. Timah Plaza. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks in advance.

tanmikel
19-06-2003, 08:33 AM
no such thing , never heard of it , anyway its illegal

wilson76
19-06-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by tanmikel

I see..... Thanks for the info.

leekme
19-06-2003, 09:31 AM
BTP maybe not, but there may be other locations...

Leek

2003_newbie
19-06-2003, 09:56 AM
how about special in a drink saloon?

tiger2
19-06-2003, 02:09 PM
you can have it at all the public toilets FOC

wilson76
19-06-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
how about special in a drink saloon?

Got meh? Never heard of before. Sorry, where can I find it?

Xyberduke
19-06-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by wilson76
Hi, bros,
I've been cheonging local HCs for quite some time. Now I'm looking for local hair salons that provide special, as I've tried that in Thailand before. Heard rumours that there's one in Bt. Timah Plaza. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks in advance.

dun think so leh, i work pretty near bt. timah plaza but never seen one, care to elaborate more....
anyway, u can always go to JB or any indo island for such service....

unfit
14-07-2003, 10:18 PM
dear all,

you can try saloon 21 at toa payoh....

rivervale3
14-07-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by unfit
dear all,

Pls gimme the exact location. Have u tried b4? If so, recommend any gals and tell me the total damage please?

wilson76
15-07-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by unfit
dear all,

Yeah, please provide the address and, if possible, the contact number of this saloon.

Man, I can't wait to try it. Somemore, I live quite near Toa Payoh.

Hohoho!

bodman68
15-07-2003, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by wilson76
Yeah, please provide the address and, if possible, the contact number of this saloon.

Man, I can't wait to try it. Somemore, I live quite near Toa Payoh.

Hohoho!

I did try one at toa payoh. Think is blk 72, the corner shop. downstair is saloon, they do massage upstair. Got special one.

jasper
15-07-2003, 11:29 AM
hi guys...

heard alot about saloon 21 from the other threads.. and went down recce a few times before. sad to say that most of the chabors there cannot make it wan leh:(

somemore there got some "bouncer" sitting outside the saloon all the time.. feel a bit paiseh even if they have specials there lah.
overall i think most of the girls there are malaysians..

dear brudders, you all can find more informations on this saloon by doing a search on saloon 21 okie.

cheers..

cockup
15-07-2003, 01:49 PM
Heard from my Thai workers said that GoldenMile got special Hair saloon, have not try out myself though. Post a FR if anyone tried pls.

lyontempler
16-07-2003, 02:09 PM
Been there afew time, always go for hair cut then massage as i can get a shower to wash away the prickling hair.

Their service is not bad lah, the girls who do massages are from china. Their appearance are not constant. Some you see them there today and you won't see them for the next few days. Sometimes you see alot of them sitting inside waiting for customer, sometime only 2-3.

Sexman69
16-07-2003, 02:16 PM
Yo bro wilson76,

there is one at GLH and the name MY Saloon that provide massage and special services.How come no bros provide you this information?

:D

wilson76
16-07-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by lyontempler
Been there afew time, always go for hair cut then massage as i can get a shower to wash away the prickling hair.

Their service is not bad lah, the girls who do massages are from china. Their appearance are not constant. Some you see them there today and you won't see them for the next few days. Sometimes you see alot of them sitting inside waiting for customer, sometime only 2-3.

Wow, brudder,

Which one are you referring to? Saloon 21 or the one at Goldenmile?

And what's the total damage, man?

Pray tell. Thanks in advance.

jasper
16-07-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by cockup
Heard from my Thai workers said that GoldenMile got special Hair saloon, have not try out myself though. Post a FR if anyone tried pls.

there is a thread on MY salon at GLH.... you can find out more from that thread..just do s search on MY SALON.....

no need spoon feed all the time leh:rolleyes:

jasper
16-07-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by cockup

opps sorry brudder .... read wrongly...thought you were refering to Golden landmark hotel... "paiseh paiseh"

i heard from my frds who cheong Golden mile.... there is this special salon situated at the second level..but exact location i am not sure... " have yet to recce.."

will FR once i am ready okie...

nokia6110
31-07-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Sexman69
Yo bro wilson76,

there is one at GLH and the name MY Saloon that provide massage and special services.How come no bros provide you this information?

:D
ppl park centre 3rd floor near esccalator, jus turn right from escalator
like glh and sin tai pei, hj $ 20 massage $20/hr

hardrocksg
01-08-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by tanmikel

But again, special in HC & Tuina and KTV also illegal
But me also never try saloons special in SG, only overseas.........