PDA

View Full Version : FR on PAT

iamapaikia
31-01-2002, 06:21 PM
went to PT at around 1pm+

saw Yuki.....H15 onwards not accessible as government decided to drill up the ground.....

went to find PAT......was surprised that she's such a looker....paid her $50 (did i pay more?? ) her room is bigger than most other rooms so dun feel like i;m in a shoe box.

standard wash up...nice tits(pink looking nipples or was it raw?) and body...

standard foreplay of licking nipples and balls...BJ with cap..not bad....as least she dun stop half way and make chocking noise to spit saliva out.

FJ start with her on top.....pumped a while then she beckoned for me to do missionary...pumped a while sian.....ask her change to doggie....nice ass.....

her trick of trade is to put a pillow under her mid section during doggie so that u cant finer her cunt ....if i;m not wrong....

dun really allows u to lick or squeese her nipples.

pumped her for 10 mins in doggie still cant come....damn..shouldn't had gone to the gym in the morning and never sleep the nite b4....

gave her a break and got the hell out of there..

conclusion:

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Tits:7/10
Ass: 6.5/10
service: 6/10 (had better onces)
attitute: 6/10

overall: i wouldn't try PT anymore coz kinda hooked on GL HQ liao...heeheee..

Worth the $ if u wanna fuck a chinese gal. She probably can go GL and give those PRC pros a run for their $.

Sincere21
03-02-2002, 10:28 AM
Pat's service seems to have dropped in standard.

But in terms of looks, she must be top 3 in PT. The other top 2 are AA and Jiajia, i think.

Good figure, B cup, wld be happy if my GF looked like her and had her figure.

I did Pat a total of 3 times, first 2 times when she was relatively new to PT, at that time she alld frenching. She wld actually initiate it, so no worries.

The last time I visited her was prob Sept or Oct 01, that time she had sunburn on her body, and mouth area, so neither of us did any frenching. Heard from some bros in the old forum that she has stopped her frenching services, and my theory was that she found a bf, so saving the love and kisses for that someone special. Some liaojiaos from the old forum mentioned the bf factor as well.

But given the limited choices left in PT, I think Pat is still one of the better ones, in terms of looks, services and value for money.

[Ace]
19-02-2002, 03:47 AM
So Petain have 4 category huh?

$20
$30
$40
$50 -----> Most expensive?

Jattison
22-02-2002, 08:52 PM
Wondering how to get there, I don't the location.
thanks for reply. And what is the usual cost for
one fuck.?

iamapaikia
22-02-2002, 09:57 PM
near kreta ayer CC..the street behind lucky chinatown plaza at chinatown...

went there today..tot of called 30 cat june....sat at kopitiam for kopi...saw lots of really old aunties walking out of the houses....

but i did see 2 very chio aunty and a 20 + gal......bet there are at least 70 cat....

didn;t attempt to try coz no time..

any1 care to go try june from 30 cat and post FR??

DotCom
24-02-2002, 12:06 AM
Hi Imapaikia,

U sure r a joker,PT arnd kreta ayer cc,chinatown...haha!

OR... u sure u go to d right place...and r u in d right thread ?

Dear Jattison,

PT is Petain Road...check d street directory to find it...

Rgds,

DotCom

iamapaikia
24-02-2002, 01:41 PM
pai seh...

keep thinking of keong saik st...been going there to check out the "goods"

hahahhaha

quit going to PT liao...the houses make me puke...the "goods" makes me puke....except for PAT...

given a choice i rather go keong saik...

Jattison
01-03-2002, 09:52 PM
Hi, bros,

As check in streedirectory.com, PT is what I know as
"Flander square". I ever tried before. But i really
turned off in my experience. I stop go there any more.

Personally, I do like PRL 30 year-old women in their
plump figures. Any recommendation on 50 cat of
this kind? thanks.

Anyway, thanks for your previous kind reply. I now know
PT lah, good thing for me.

Freddy
22-08-2002, 02:12 PM
Thinkin of payin her a visit soon. Anybody any updates? hear she has blonde hair now - nice...

Quickie
22-08-2002, 05:46 PM
can anyone tell me where is pat loCATED? H?R?

Thx...must try diz days...:D

Freddy
26-08-2002, 06:56 PM
Think she is h3r11... let us know how ya get on

akaza24
27-08-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Freddy
Thinkin of payin her a visit soon. Anybody any updates? hear she has blonde hair now - nice...

Try Pat today, service wise can only say average and SOP but she indeed quite a looker with nice tits and body, blonde hair too. Her bj suction was quite good. Can try if u like chinese gal.