PDA

View Full Version : Help !!!!

poulnil
24-06-2003, 08:46 PM
My fren who had been goin to prositutes had been finding itchness beside his two balls. He also tell me that there is a yellow sores with his pubic hair growing out of it .

Do any brothers know what is the problem wif him ?
It is that his underwear is too tight for him or he had some kind of funny illness .............

tora69
24-06-2003, 09:09 PM
What are STDs and how can their spread be prevented?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

STDs are infections that are transmitted during any type of sexual exposure, including intercourse (vaginal or anal), oral sex, and the sharing of sexual devices, such as vibrators. Some STDs are infections that are transmitted by persistent and close skin-to-skin contact, including during sexual intimacy. Although treatment exists for many STDs, others currently are usually incurable, such as HIV, HPV, hepatitis B and C, and HHV-8. What is more, many infections can be present in and be spread by patients who do not have symptoms.

The most effective way to prevent the spread of STDs is abstinence. Alternatively, the diligent use of latex barriers, such as condoms, during vaginal or anal intercourse and oral-genital contact protects against the spread of many of these infections. Still, there is no guarantee that transmission will not occur. In fact, preventing the spread of STDs also depends upon appropriate counseling of at-risk individuals and the early diagnosis and treatment of those infected.

What are pubic lice (pediculosis pubis)?
--------------------------------------------------

Pubic lice, also called nits, are small bugs that actually are visible to the naked eye. That is, they can be seen without the aid of a magnifying glass or microscope. These parasites live within pubic or other hair and are associated with itching. The treatment is usually with a 1% crème rinse of permethrin that is applied to the affected area and washed off after 10 minutes. Alternative treatments include a 1% shampoo of Lindane applied for 4 minutes or pyrethrins with piperonyl butoxide applied for 10 minutes. None of these treatments should be used for involvement near the eyes because they can be very irritating. The patient's bedding and clothing should be machine-washed with hot water. All sexual partners within the preceding month should be treated for pubic lice.

What is scabies?
---------------------
Scabies is an ectoparasitic infection caused by a small bug that is not visible with the naked eye, but can be seen with a magnifying glass or microscope. The parasites live on the skin and cause itching over the hands, arms, trunk, legs, and buttocks. The itching usually starts several weeks after exposure and is often associated with small bumps over the area of itching. The standard treatment is with a 5% crème of permethrin, which is applied to the entire body from the neck down and then washed off after 8 to 14 hours. An alternative treatment is one ounce of a 1% lotion or 30 grams of cream of lindane, applied from the neck down and washed off after approximately 8 hours. Since lindane can cause seizures, it should not be used after a bath or in patients with extensive skin disease or rash. This is because the lindane might be absorbed into the blood stream through the warm or diseased skin. As an additional precaution, this medication should not be used in pregnant or nursing women or children younger than 2 years old. As with pubic lice, bedding and clothing should be machine washed in hot water. Finally, all sexual and close personal and household contacts within the month before the infection should be examined and treated.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Men At A Glance
------------------------------------------------------------------
>Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) can be spread (transmitted) by intercourse, kissing, oral-genital contact, and sharing sexual devices.

>Aside from abstinence, the use of latex barriers, such as condoms, during intercourse and oral-genital contact (although not 100% effective) is the best means of preventing the spread of STDs.

>Genital or oral ulcers are most often caused by herpes simplex, chancroid, syphilis, and lymphogranuloma venereum.

>Syphilis infection can either produce no symptoms or can cause oral or genital ulcers, rash, fever, or a variety of neurological illnesses ranging from forgetfulness to strokes.

>Chlamydia and gonorrhea can be transmitted alone or together and cause inflammation of the urethra (urethritis), which the patient experiences as burning on urination and a penile discharge (dripping).

>The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), which causes the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), is spread by infected blood or sexual secretions and is often associated with one or more of the other STDs.

>Human papillomavirus (HPV) causes genital warts and may be associated with cervical cancer in women and anal cancer in men.

>Hepatitis B is transmitted primarily through sexual contact while hepatitis C is transmitted more by blood than sexually.

>Human herpes virus 8 (HHV-8) is a recently identified virus that may be transmitted sexually and has been associated with Kaposi's sarcoma (an unusual skin tumor), and possibly certain lymphomas (tumors of the lymph tissue).

>Pubic lice and scabies are tiny parasitic bugs that can be spread by skin-to-skin contact.

fun4evergood
17-07-2003, 10:02 PM
I really salute u! I mus norminate u as sammy personal medical advisor.

KID278
19-07-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by poulnil
My fren who had been goin to prositutes had been finding itchness beside his two balls. He also tell me that there is a yellow sores with his pubic hair growing out of it .

Do any brothers know what is the problem wif him ?
It is that his underwear is too tight for him or he had some kind of funny illness .............

Holy cow!.....how many time have you been posting this same story huh!......:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

Love888
20-07-2003, 12:25 AM
69 Are u a Dr.
Anyway thanks for the info

KID278
20-07-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Love888
69 Are u a Dr.
Anyway thanks for the info

maybe somewhere near that.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

tora69
21-07-2003, 09:22 PM
Me a doctor??? :rolleyes:

I wish I am!

:p

fun4evergood
21-07-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by tora69
Me a doctor??? :rolleyes:

I wish I am!

:p

Then why are u so knowledgable? U in the line of bio?

KID278
24-07-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
Then why are u so knowledgable? U in the line of bio?

I guess he likes such stuffs.....:D

Cheers.
kid278.

fun4evergood
26-07-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by KID278
I guess he likes such stuffs.....:D

Cheers.
kid278.

guess pple like us, would like to know more.....jus in case ..........need not to say further.

KID278
26-07-2003, 04:40 AM
guess pple like us, would like to know more.....jus in case ..........need not to say further.

Knowing more is good but it should not generate into Cypridophobia, you will lose all the fun....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
26-07-2003, 11:37 AM
to have a sense of awareness is better than regretting later.....:p

KID278
26-07-2003, 03:49 PM
to have a sense of awareness is better than regretting later.....:p

awareness helps but it's no surety to anything also....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
27-07-2003, 03:19 AM
awareness helps but it's no surety to anything also....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

awareness also help u to do thing in a more careful manner.:cool:

KID278
27-07-2003, 07:04 AM
awareness also help u to do thing in a more careful manner.:cool:

oh ya....dont be too sure about that....there's always such a thing known as 'a moment of folly'....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
27-07-2003, 11:25 PM
oh ya....dont be too sure about that....there's always such a thing known as 'a moment of folly'....

Cheers.
Kid278.

yeah...agreed... so me always carry a "safety cap" wherever i go....:p

KID278
28-07-2003, 01:40 PM

will that help?...in a folly you'll overlook everything....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

waypastprime
28-07-2003, 01:49 PM

Once blood starts to rush to ur dick's head and u will fuck care everything.... though it's brainless..... and that's why it will just cheong all the way..... :D

KID278
28-07-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Once blood starts to rush to ur dick's head and u will fuck care everything.... though it's brainless..... and that's why it will just cheong all the way..... :D

blood rushing both heads....brain rush or siao cheong nao....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

XiaoHoUzi83
05-08-2003, 01:13 PM
i think is he himself ganna...
not his friend... would u ask in this forum in place of ur fren?? if he already so kan jeong already see doc liaoz...
best advice is to see doc... dun ask us...

Kdajong99
14-08-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
i think is he himself ganna...
not his friend... would u ask in this forum in place of ur fren?? if he already so kan jeong already see doc liaoz...
best advice is to see doc... dun ask us...

Maybe he pai say to see a doc and can't talk to his friends about it so he post in the forum to see if we can help.

Luna
14-08-2003, 09:55 PM

Must make sure not yet expire, or else.....:cool:

fun4evergood
14-08-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Luna
Must make sure not yet expire, or else.....:cool:

Tat goes without saying.........usually my condom runs out very fast... so no worry :D

KID278
15-08-2003, 02:44 AM
Tat goes without saying.........usually my condom runs out very fast... so no worry :D

You use them or you breaks them....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

vandom66
05-09-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by playboy23
i tink a lot canot tell doctor so cme forum share wif all samsters loh...

so better own up!!

Guts
11-09-2003, 01:14 AM
You use them or you breaks them....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Balloons?!?!?:confused:

OceanEleven
13-09-2003, 10:58 AM
Better seek advise from the doctors than seek advise here. Such matters concern personal health and future. Better than asking here where idiots start asking are you the one...... :o

MrDevil
14-09-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by OceanEleven
Better seek advise from the doctors than seek advise here. Such matters concern personal health and future. Better than asking here where idiots start asking are you the one...... :o

hahaha, bingo.. hit right to the point..

I doubt there is any sex doctor could give you prescription, probably at most you could get is some advise and facts, where majority will just make a fool out of you. Otherwise, you or your friend won't be sitting behind pc hoping for cure from mind-like cheongster instead approaching the right professional getting medical treatment.

super pig
10-10-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by tora69
What are STDs and how can their spread be prevented?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are pubic lice (pediculosis pubis)?
--------------------------------------------------

Pubic lice, also called nits, are small bugs that actually are visible to the naked eye. That is, they can be seen without the aid of a magnifying glass or microscope. These parasites live within pubic or other hair and are associated with itching. The treatment is usually with a 1% crème rinse of permethrin that is applied to the affected area and washed off after 10 minutes. Alternative treatments include a 1% shampoo of Lindane applied for 4 minutes or pyrethrins with piperonyl butoxide applied for 10 minutes. None of these treatments should be used for involvement near the eyes because they can be very irritating. The patient's bedding and clothing should be machine-washed with hot water. All sexual partners within the preceding month should be treated for pubic lice.

What is scabies?
---------------------
Scabies is an ectoparasitic infection caused by a small bug that is not visible with the naked eye, but can be seen with a magnifying glass or microscope. The parasites live on the skin and cause itching over the hands, arms, trunk, legs, and buttocks. The itching usually starts several weeks after exposure and is often associated with small bumps over the area of itching. The standard treatment is with a 5% crème of permethrin, which is applied to the entire body from the neck down and then washed off after 8 to 14 hours. An alternative treatment is one ounce of a 1% lotion or 30 grams of cream of lindane, applied from the neck down and washed off after approximately 8 hours. Since lindane can cause seizures, it should not be used after a bath or in patients with extensive skin disease or rash. This is because the lindane might be absorbed into the blood stream through the warm or diseased skin. As an additional precaution, this medication should not be used in pregnant or nursing women or children younger than 2 years old. As with pubic lice, bedding and clothing should be machine washed in hot water. Finally, all sexual and close personal and household contacts within the month before the infection should be examined and treated.

hi tora 69,

can you tell me where can i buy those cream you mentioned for pubic lice? i went to search at guidance pharmacy but coundn't find.

thanks a million

tora69
11-10-2003, 06:00 PM
RE: pubic lice

Bro super pig, after much enquiries I suggest that you might be able to get the cream for the pubic lice at DSC clinic at Kelantan Lane. Btw I never heard of any guidance pharmacy, but I know GUARDIAN PHARMACY.

Please don't ask me how to go to DSC clinic, go do some search in this forum!