PDA

View Full Version : fortuna HC

thomasdelarue
29-06-2003, 07:42 PM
this place at serangoon rd , fortuna hotel, any bro went there?
still call the same name or wat?

ultrajs
09-07-2003, 03:01 PM
Made a trip last weekend. Enquired about the back scrub that was advertised in the Newpaper and was told by the recep to make known to the girl before the commence of the massage. Asked for young girl but was told that the 2 youngest ones were fully booked until they're only available 2 hours later! Nevertheless, took the recep's recommedation of age early 30 Chinese girls when told that they have Chinese, Malay, Indian & Thai masseurs. She did asked whether I need good massage or just normal massage....fishy wasn't it? I went to the changing room which is behind the counter, changed into pyjamas and went to explore the facilities. Went up half-storey...saw the coffee lounge and their TV room quite big. Went up again and pushed open the toilet door. Behind it can see that the 3 bath cubicles are without bath curtains, 2 toilet cubicles with doors that are only half height and without lock! (Imagine when you're shitting and someone pushed open the door). It is within this area where the steam and suana rooms are located. While steam bathing myself, saw 2 other customers who were new to the place commenting that the place was good with sauna and steam. After enjoying the facilities, went back to the tv lounge and they are screening pirated VCD of chinese movie. Soon after, my number was called and led to the room. All the rooms are located in the upper storey and need to climb up again. After being ushered into the room. As my room was next to the girls' restroom, I saw a lot of pairs of shoes outside, hmm....counted and they should have at least 15 girls altogether. Soon a short & plump girl came in. After the serving of coffee, proceeded to tell her to do scrub first. Later, she came back with a pail of water and brush. She wet my back with the scrub and then used brush to really thorough cleaning my back! After scrub and washup, proceeded for massage. Her massage got strength and good and was very serious in performing it as we hardly communicate during the session. After that, pop the question of HJ ($50), BJ($80) & FJ($100). Seeing that she's fat, asked for BJ. She went out to take her thing and then came back, pulled down her shirt and bra for me to play. But her breasts were small. Geez...fat woman does not equal to big breasts. She gave me a front body catbath followed by using her boobs to rub my front body also. Then she capped me and started to blow, used strength in blowing and soon after, I exploded my load. She cleaned me and I bathed myself again. Then we left the room together and she followed me downstairs to collect her tips from me. While putting back into my clothes in the changing room, noticed that there's a gang of Indian men that just came in. Wah...this HC really served mult-racial clients.

Name : Esther
Boob: 34
look : 4
BJ : 6 .5
Figure: 4 (Fat)
Attitude: 6
Damage: $32 (entrance) + $80 (BJ) - The place is quite a bit of class. Neat, tidy and brightly lighted. Even got a boy to give you the pyjamas in the changing room and he is also the one who can serve you drinks as well as led you to their facilities and room.

hearthrob
02-08-2003, 04:24 PM
Who are the ang pai there?? Just saw in the wan bao that there is an advertisement and only 32 bucks for 45 mins...

hearthrob
22-08-2003, 10:21 PM
serious ahr? no ang pai? so sad...

Driftmaster
29-11-2006, 02:40 AM
Hi Bro,

Any FRs for fortuna HC?
Wanna go chiong there but duno the situation there.
Will appreciate for those who can share.

Thks thks

sportmotor
29-11-2006, 09:26 AM
Went there last week. Had a lady in their 30s not bablicious and almost puke. Call for change was told all fully booked. Endure for the massage and quickly run. talking about the facilities, hmm...tried at the suana but I find that place quite eerie.

dnasand
09-07-2008, 11:06 PM
well bros.. the place is down for renovations.. guess they want to try something new.