PDA

View Full Version : DICKSON is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackadder
03-07-2003, 08:51 AM
Sorry to create a new thread, but i am sure fans of DICKSON HC would be happy to know that the HC has repoened after a long wait!!!! I just saw the advertisment on TNP yesterday..... any brothers been down to recce yet???

_jaDeD_
03-07-2003, 09:13 AM
Really?!
How about the gals there? Will they be the same ones or is there gonna be an injection of new blood?

barra
03-07-2003, 05:53 PM
Where are they located now Bro?

benlee69
03-07-2003, 08:32 PM
same place, dickson hotel

titts82002
04-07-2003, 07:03 AM
hm...

if only those great ladies previously are back too, that would be great ???!

titty

dicky80
04-07-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by titts82002
hm...

if only those great ladies previously are back too, that would be great ???!

titty

Slurp, slurp, slurp.................drooling for those lady with big tits..........hehehehehehe

GoGoGo
04-07-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Really?!
How about the gals there? Will they be the same ones or is there gonna be an injection of new blood?

really... is it cfm back? haha, bro jaded, time to go recce... my favourite joint last time... ;)

_jaDeD_
04-07-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by GoGoGo
really... is it cfm back? haha, bro jaded, time to go recce... my favourite joint last time... ;)
Haha bro GoGoGo,
No problem... And regarding my schedule, I'll pass it to you when we meet up coz there seems to be a problem with my outlook express...
How about next tuesday?

suede79
04-07-2003, 01:22 PM
yeah me a fan there too, though not a regular

one minor quibble,,,,hope they have cleaned up their hot pool,,last time can see specks of dirt in the water

GoGoGo
04-07-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by suede79
yeah me a fan there too, though not a regular

one minor quibble,,,,hope they have cleaned up their hot pool,,last time can see specks of dirt in the water

Talking abt their hot pool... its one of the damn hottest ones around! ;)

GoGoGo
04-07-2003, 01:36 PM
Haha bro GoGoGo,
No problem... And regarding my schedule, I'll pass it to you when we meet up coz there seems to be a problem with my outlook express...
How about next tuesday?

Shd be fine, then we use the "Silent Mobilisation System" lor.. :D

potatochip
04-07-2003, 04:28 PM
Guys,

All the gals have go to MIKO HC at Tanglin. Even the uncle also there. Even honey

Last time been dickson try yuki, bad experience. Later go miko, though other yuki as the counter gal recommend. Wah lo, see same gal. Sianz half.

Dun want special keep pester. Fedup.

Who the best gal at dickson so far?

GoGoGo
04-07-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by potatochip
Guys,

All the gals have go to MIKO HC at Tanglin. Even the uncle also there. Even honey

Last time been dickson try yuki, bad experience. Later go miko, though other yuki as the counter gal recommend. Wah lo, see same gal. Sianz half.

Dun want special keep pester. Fedup.

Who the best gal at dickson so far?

mi onli stick to honey, joan, ah gal... :D but like the place cus there " boh lang" :D

_jaDeD_
04-07-2003, 05:14 PM
mi onli stick to honey, joan, ah gal... :D but like the place cus there " boh lang" :D
Where got boh lang... Everytime I was there, the TV lounge was always packed... Still remember once on my trip there, I saw my former CSM... What an unforgettable moment...

GoGoGo
04-07-2003, 05:16 PM
Where got boh lang... Everytime I was there, the TV lounge was always packed... Still remember once on my trip there, I saw my former CSM... What an unforgettable moment...

dunno leh... last time, my workplace near there, go in the afternoon "eat snake" for 2-3hrs... not many pple leh.. only 3/4 max... :confused:

_jaDeD_
04-07-2003, 05:36 PM
dunno leh... last time, my workplace near there, go in the afternoon "eat snake" for 2-3hrs... not many pple leh.. only 3/4 max... :confused:
I normally go after 5, a time whereby most finish work...
You never go Dbase with them ah?

GoGoGo
04-07-2003, 05:46 PM
I normally go after 5, a time whereby most finish work...
You never go Dbase with them ah?

mi "rehab" for a few days first... you? not going too?

_jaDeD_
04-07-2003, 05:58 PM
mi "rehab" for a few days first... you? not going too?
Me, like bro jintonic, a bit sick of KTVs liao

GoGoGo
04-07-2003, 06:00 PM
Me, like bro jintonic, a bit sick of KTVs liao

so now you also GEFOS?!! :D

_jaDeD_
04-07-2003, 06:03 PM
so now you also GEFOS?!! :D
I'd rather not divulge too much here...

P.S. I love the 80s...
;)

GoGoGo
04-07-2003, 06:05 PM
I'd rather not divulge too much here...

P.S. I love the 80s...
;)

Haha... mi got it, maybe jio you and Jintonic next week when I "open mountain".. :D

tanterry
04-07-2003, 07:40 PM
Tried it out today... entrance fee's still $33 & got snacks.

anyway, i would advise pple here not to have too high hope as it's still new, so the gals are all "matured" locals.

the massage gal's Pat... no special as my bro failed wake up but i must say she has her massage is good & has good attutide.

& also the public bath rooms have no door nor curtain... are too open.

GoGoGo
04-07-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by tanterry

anyway, i would advise pple here not to have too high hope as it's still new, so the gals are all "matured" locals.

the massage gal's Pat... no special as my bro failed wake up but i must say she has her massage is good & has good attutide.

In that case, maybe will try it some other times... when there are more girls... :cool:

GoGoGo
04-07-2003, 08:38 PM

Thanks bro, lucky you got give FR.. :D

tanterry
04-07-2003, 09:04 PM
Thanks bro, lucky you got give FR.. :D

well bro, forget to add... you might like to try recce again in about 2 weeks to 1 month time, as the work permit applications for FTs are still in progress ;)

GoGoGo
04-07-2003, 09:07 PM
well bro, forget to add... you might like to try recce again in about 2 weeks to 1 month time, as the work permit applications for FTs are still in progress ;)

yap...that's what I intended to do... after 2-4weeks, when more girls here, then go recce... will podt FR to update ya bros! :D

griffinthanos
04-07-2003, 09:35 PM
yap...that's what I intended to do... after 2-4weeks, when more girls here, then go recce... will podt FR to update ya bros! :D

Eh thot you are somewhere else... why at home???

GoGoGo
04-07-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by griffinthanos
Eh thot you are somewhere else... why at home???

Me no go lah.. rehab at home... haha.... :D

griffinthanos
04-07-2003, 09:43 PM
Me no go lah.. rehab at home... haha.... :D

So guai... haha... at least one less bro to worry about jioing my ger... me online now for another hour or so.. before leaving for my pub crawl... heehee....

GoGoGo
04-07-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by griffinthanos
So guai... haha... at least one less bro to worry about jioing my ger... me online now for another hour or so.. before leaving for my pub crawl... heehee....

Dun worry bro... me dun like to jio other bro's gal... still prefer my "machine gun"... wait she's also another bro's gal.. kekeke :D

fat_70
05-07-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by blackadder
Sorry to create a new thread, but i am sure fans of DICKSON HC would be happy to know that the HC has repoened after a long wait!!!! I just saw the advertisment on TNP yesterday..... any brothers been down to recce yet???

Anyone know is Kat back in action at this place again???? :o

blackadder
05-07-2003, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the report brother tanterry ;)
I am sure you save the brothers here alot of time and money hahahahaha

liketoplay
06-07-2003, 12:57 AM
understand that there'll be malay girls in 2 weeks time ... lets cross our fingers that they're quality stuff

_jaDeD_
06-07-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by liketoplay
understand that there'll be malay girls in 2 weeks time ... lets cross our fingers that they're quality stuff
Haha.. The Great Minah Lover is back...:D
Next time I want minah lobang, I know who to look for...

GoGoGo
06-07-2003, 09:33 AM

before we go recce Dickson, GL today onz? ;)

_jaDeD_
06-07-2003, 09:36 AM
before we go recce Dickson, GL today onz? ;)
Me gotta work later lah... Tuesday one shot clear all... Go Dickson in the afternoon, followed by hh @ tbr (we still got unfinished bottle there), then GL...
How?

liketoplay
06-07-2003, 10:30 PM

I've always been around juz that keeping a low profile and cheong less cos now economy not so good so more work but less pay ....

MaxWeber
07-07-2003, 04:09 PM
today went down to dickson to check it out. anyway now days cannot enjoy the sauna or steambath for free, must pay already not like last time.

i opt for a 45min massage, $33/-. went to the room and wait for the gal. the gal came about 5 min later. offer me a drink then proceed to massage. her name is fendy and she told me that she was from take 5, work there for 3 yrs before switching over to dickson. said that her boss at take 5 not good at all.

she was wearing a black dress with a low cut and reveal quite a lot of flesh. she strip her dress to the waist and took off her black bra for me to fondle and suck her breast. dammed fucking big. soft and good to fondle. her hj ok lar and she pour baby lotion on my didi before the hj.

Name: Fendy
Nationality: Malaysian
Look: 6/10
Massage: 8/10
Breast: 36, quite big.. good to suck..
Body: 7/10
HJ: 6/10
Working Time: 12 to 7. Off on wed..

total damage: $33 + $40 = $73

overall was still ok lar. anyway she charge me 40 dollars for hj cos i told her no $ and i was her first customer. haha... anyway she does do bj for $80 and fj for $100..

as mention by some of the bros here, they are in process of appling for the work permit.

still quite new in FL report. hope it help.

GoGoGo
07-07-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by MaxWeber
today went down to dickson to check it out. anyway now days cannot enjoy the sauna or steambath for free, must pay already not like last time.

i opt for a 45min massage, $33/-. went to the room and wait for the gal. the gal came about 5 min later. offer me a drink then proceed to massage. her name is fendy and she told me that she was from take 5, work there for 3 yrs before switching over to dickson. said that her boss at take 5 not good at all.

she was wearing a black dress with a low cut and reveal quite a lot of flesh. she strip her dress to the waist and took off her black bra for me to fondle and suck her breast. dammed fucking big. soft and good to fondle. her hj ok lar and she pour baby lotion on my didi before the hj.

Name: Fendy
Nationality: Malaysian
Look: 6/10
Massage: 8/10
Breast: 36, quite big.. good to suck..
Body: 7/10
HJ: 6/10
Working Time: 12 to 7. Off on wed..

total damage: $33 + $40 = $73

overall was still ok lar. anyway she charge me 40 dollars for hj cos i told her no $ and i was her first customer. haha... anyway she does do bj for $80 and fj for $100..

as mention by some of the bros here, they are in process of appling for the work permit.

still quite new in FL report. hope it help.

Pardon me for asking but you mean the $33 dun include facilities? or do they charge separately for steambath and sauna? What about the hotpool? Any charges? Kindly advise on the charges (if any) for the facilities. Thanks a lot as I intending to go soon. ;)

raider102
08-07-2003, 11:30 AM
Ok bro s here a bit of info 4 u guys. The $33 include facilities n makan. Tat day I went, makan consist of baos n drink only. Everything there remain unchange except there is a shortage of shorts. (Hot pool still rather dirty-IMO). The lady who massage me shd be ard late 30's to early 40's. See her ,cock also cannot stand. Hope this info is useful to all bros here

_jaDeD_
08-07-2003, 11:33 AM
Anyone here knows where Claire and Wind went?

GoGoGo
08-07-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by raider102
Ok bro s here a bit of info 4 u guys. The $33 include facilities n makan. Tat day I went, makan consist of baos n drink only. Everything there remain unchange except there is a shortage of shorts. (Hot pool still rather dirty-IMO). The lady who massage me shd be ard late 30's to early 40's. See her ,cock also cannot stand. Hope this info is useful to all bros here

Thanks bro for the info, but bro maxweber mentioned that the sauna and steambath ain't free.... so basically there's no renovation and no girls lo... sigh...

strikeer
08-07-2003, 12:18 PM
after so long finally its back..... is it still the same? is the $33 include the snacks and the use of the hot pool... i dun realli like the suna or the steam bath... just prefer the hot pool ... its the fucking best that s'pore has to offer.... at a cheap price... wah if all the old gals like honey, kat, ah gal, crystal etc were to come back.. how good would it be. like the old days. days where by u dun need to hc hop... cos u know its worth ur $$.. hope they get the same quality as they use to have... maintain the repo wat... hahaha

GoGoGo
08-07-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by strikeer
after so long finally its back..... is it still the same? is the $33 include the snacks and the use of the hot pool... i dun realli like the suna or the steam bath... just prefer the hot pool ... its the fucking best that s'pore has to offer.... at a cheap price... wah if all the old gals like honey, kat, ah gal, crystal etc were to come back.. how good would it be. like the old days. days where by u dun need to hc hop... cos u know its worth ur $$.. hope they get the same quality as they use to have... maintain the repo wat... hahaha

Yap, mi like the hot pool best thou a little dirty. It's big enough and definitely the only one that's really hot... damn song after coming out of the pool... and definitely agree that no need to HC hop too... so sad when it was closed .....but glad its back, and hope girls will also be back....

raider102
08-07-2003, 12:28 PM
Thanks bro for the info, but bro maxweber mentioned that the sauna and steambath ain't free.... so basically there's no renovation and no girls lo... sigh...

$33 inculsive everything: pool,steambath, sauna n snacks. U r rite basically no renovation. Remember there a sofa at the lounge well it no longer there anymore n the gals r not tat great.

GoGoGo
08-07-2003, 12:31 PM
$33 inculsive everything: pool,steambath, sauna n snacks. U r rite basically no renovation. Remember there a sofa at the lounge well it no longer there anymore n the gals r not tat great.

Thanks bro, you mean the sofa at the back of the lounge, near the food counter where normally pple sit and makan the baos and siew mias? Just hope can get back some "got-standard" girls... cheers, bro!

_jaDeD_
08-07-2003, 12:32 PM
That red sofa which looks ready to crumble anytime?

strikeer
08-07-2003, 12:37 PM
its hard to find a hc thats so cheap and good nowadays.. ha maybe the boss of dickson is here... well get the old gals back and you get all the regulars back.... i simply love the atomsphere in dickson... so damn good.. think its valve for $$

Care4one
08-07-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by blackadder

To All Bro

Wondering who is boss of this HC? no renovation the place really run down especially the pool area.

GoGoGo
08-07-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Care4one
To All Bro

Wondering who is boss of this HC? no renovation the place really run down especially the pool area.

It may be a little run-down. But I believe many brothers like me still love the place. To me, it is still value for money. "Yi fen qian yi fen huo"... just 2 cents worth.

Btw, maybe can touchup the ceilings at the pool area. Dun think will cost much lah... hopefully, it will/can be done.. ;)

GoGoGo
08-07-2003, 10:22 PM
Sorry for posting again. Would be good if got renovation, but if because of renovation and more expensive... wouldn't be sure if still want it.. Can still bear with it at that price lah... :D

Care4one
08-07-2003, 10:30 PM
Sorry for posting again. Would be good if got renovation, but if because of renovation and more expensive... wouldn't be sure if still want it.. Can still bear with it at that price lah... :D

Hi Bro

Part of the reason visiting HC is to relax and also environment and as well as the girl rite.
As for the price they got stay competitive
even dragon HC drop their price.

GoGoGo
08-07-2003, 10:34 PM
Hi Bro

Part of the reason visiting HC is to relax and also environment and as well as the girl rite.
As for the price they got stay competitive
even dragon HC drop their price.

Quite true, maybe my thinking is a little bias due to my emotional attachment to the place. Anyway, its just my opinion, hope you all dun mind. ;)

MaxWeber
08-07-2003, 11:05 PM
Pardon me for asking but you mean the $33 dun include facilities? or do they charge separately for steambath and sauna? What about the hotpool? Any charges? Kindly advise on the charges (if any) for the facilities. Thanks a lot as I intending to go soon. ;)

well, i left after the massage, but when you enter at the recep, the price are all listed there. if i not wrong i saw steambath and sauna for $18.. well, i might be wrong cos i did not ask lor..

anyway when i reach there, the recept ask me masssage issit. and i told her yah, another aunty lead me to the room for massage, after the massage i left. i also did not see any shorts for changes and they did not provide me with any locker at all..

or is it, must ask one?

Care4one
08-07-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by MaxWeber
well, i left after the massage, but when you enter at the recep, the price are all listed there. if i not wrong i saw steambath and sauna for $18.. well, i might be wrong cos i did not ask lor..

anyway when i reach there, the recept ask me masssage issit. and i told her yah, another aunty lead me to the room for massage, after the massage i left. i also did not see any shorts for changes and they did not provide me with any locker at all..

or is it, must ask one?

Bro

If you do not opt for massage, using the pool facilities at $18 and $33 inclusive of massage and facilities.

GoGoGo
08-07-2003, 11:26 PM
Bro

If you do not opt for massage, using the pool facilities at $18 and $33 inclusive of massage and facilities.

that's what i think too... so our bro maxweber paid $33 but missed out on the facilities.. :D

MaxWeber
09-07-2003, 11:15 AM
that's what i think too... so our bro maxweber paid $33 but missed out on the facilities.. :D

haha.. guess must open my mouth to ask the recept... just too bad for me...

Grand Ah Kong
10-07-2003, 01:54 AM
Any pretty & chio gals to recommend at Dickson, would not want waste time & $$ go down such a lousy facilities place.

av_wolf
10-07-2003, 04:05 AM
Anyone here knows where Claire and Wind went?

Wind went to Goldhill at novena .... to hope to another soon ... claire not sure but most prob they'll stick together ..

Tryplay
10-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Sad to hear that the standard seem to drop. BTW, used to be a regular there, the main thing about the place that draws me to dickson is the snack you can have over there, and "Sweet Soup". Best of all, you can sit there, eat your snack and watch the gals walking in and out.
Juz to check it out, how is the snack selection? still as many?
Will check that place out soon.

Cheers to the reopening of dickson!!!

_jaDeD_
10-07-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by av_wolf
Wind went to Goldhill at novena .... to hope to another soon ... claire not sure but most prob they'll stick together ..
Thx bro.. you've been a great help :)

GoGoGo
11-07-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Tryplay
Sad to hear that the standard seem to drop. BTW, used to be a regular there, the main thing about the place that draws me to dickson is the snack you can have over there, and "Sweet Soup". Best of all, you can sit there, eat your snack and watch the gals walking in and out.

Same here, glad that its reopened. Just waiting for maybe 2 weeks more and mi will go down recce see how's the new chicks... ;)

strikeer
14-07-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Tryplay

when u try it already pls kindly post ur fr okie

Tryplay
14-07-2003, 08:35 PM
Juz when down and check the place out. All seem to be the same, no much change. Check with my massage gal, there is a shortage of gals now, less than ten.
However, doing the same thing over there, go for a snack and eat "Ang Tao Tung", c c look look. Only manage to see 4 gals this time. 2 young gal, look quite sweet, 1 indian, and 1 lau chio, maybe around age of 30.
This lau chio, call herself dolpin, claim to work as cashier at leisure last time, singaporean. Well her massage good, attidute good, FJ can french kiss.
Should be able to see more gals in dickson soon. Hope to see more field report from others.
:D

Takashi
22-07-2003, 10:07 AM
I used to be a Diskson regular, but since it re-opened I have yet to go. So care to share some experience with us? like FR?

doormanny
09-08-2003, 12:02 PM
Good to know that Dickson is opened again, used to be regular.
Any Bros know the whereabout of LINDA, She is 30+ to 40, Lau Chio with good attitude. Has she gone to Miko too? I called Dickson and asked but the recp (as usual) "Come down and I recommend to you".

As for the Indian gal presently at the new Dickson, is she good. Any bro has FR on her?

:)

nokia6110
09-08-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by doormanny
Good to know that Dickson is opened again, used to be regular.
Any Bros know the whereabout of LINDA, She is 30+ to 40, Lau Chio with good attitude. Has she gone to Miko too? I called Dickson and asked but the recp (as usual) "Come down and I recommend to you".

As for the Indian gal presently at the new Dickson, is she good. Any bro has FR on her?

:)
if can find belle , then u can find Linda.
to find belle first mus go to new park and look for estee.
this is the link that i knoe.

blackadder
30-05-2004, 03:41 AM
It's been 10 months since the last post! No brothers went there at all? Or is it so bad that it doesn't warrant a FR? If that's the case I expect them to be closed down by now hahahaha

Rof|maoxz
30-05-2004, 05:20 PM
It's been 10 months since the last post! No brothers went there at all? Or is it so bad that it doesn't warrant a FR? If that's the case I expect them to be closed down by now hahahaha

Actually quality has dropped alot although there is a handful of gers there, much more than MG. But you if still wan to visit dickson, try to go during HH, some of the gers moonlight to other KTVs like D, MG or apollo.

chukeliang
30-05-2004, 09:57 PM
Actually quality has dropped alot although there is a handful of gers there, much more than MG. But you if still wan to visit dickson, try to go during HH, some of the gers moonlight to other KTVs like D, MG or apollo.
dun get confused leh!
this thread is actually dickson hc.

machoman
31-05-2004, 05:11 AM
Went recently to try Fanny as recommended by a friend. Age wise:30+. Bust: 36c. Attitude: friendly. Service: good. Overall, I would rate her as 7/10.

ROCKY_MAIVIA
31-05-2004, 12:22 PM
Went recently to try Fanny as recommended by a friend. Age wise:30+. Bust: 36c. Attitude: friendly. Service: good. Overall, I would rate her as 7/10.
ah...fanny. She should be that ex take 5 gal..........

machoman
31-05-2004, 07:19 PM
ah...fanny. She should be that ex take 5 gal..........

ROCKY MAIVIA, you are right. She was from Take 5.

MaxWeber
30-06-2004, 10:38 PM
long time never go to dickson.. anyone know whether if fanny still working there.. miss her big boobs...

so_good
01-07-2004, 09:57 AM
Bro MaxWeber,

If you r toking about the fanny that used to work at take 5, yes she was. I mananged to try her a month back. Nevertheless, it is still wise to give them a call prior to your trip down, just to be on the save side. Happy Cheonging!!

MaxWeber
01-07-2004, 10:40 AM
Bro MaxWeber,

If you r toking about the fanny that used to work at take 5, yes she was. I mananged to try her a month back. Nevertheless, it is still wise to give them a call prior to your trip down, just to be on the save side. Happy Cheonging!!

yup she the one i say! so is her boobs n service still that good?

so_good
01-07-2004, 10:56 AM
bro MaxWeber,

I would say that her boobs are pretty good. I am not good with the size (i.e. 36D or 32A), but it is definately more than a handful. My FR is as follows:-

Looks - 7/10 (Lao chio type)
Massage - 7/10 (hard type. but perhaps i was her last customer for the day and she is probably tired. So the massage is only so so for me)
Boobs - 8/10 (more than a handful)
HJ - NA
BJ - 6.5/10
FJ - 6.5/10 ($100)

giggz83
01-07-2004, 11:49 AM
bro MaxWeber,

I would say that her boobs are pretty good. I am not good with the size (i.e. 36D or 32A), but it is definately more than a handful. My FR is as follows:-

Looks - 7/10 (Lao chio type)
Massage - 7/10 (hard type. but perhaps i was her last customer for the day and she is probably tired. So the massage is only so so for me)
Boobs - 8/10 (more than a handful)
HJ - NA
BJ - 6.5/10
FJ - 6.5/10 ($100)

hey bros .. is this lady an OLD GOOSE??
got incld hotel or not?
:rolleyes:

so_good
01-07-2004, 12:03 PM
Bro giggz83,

No offence, but this thread is for Dickson HC and not a FL thread. Anyway, from my observation, she is probably in her early 30's. I suggest u check out the thread 1st b4 other samster here start their fireball practises on you!

nokia8310
05-07-2004, 09:02 PM
yup she the one i say! so is her boobs n service still that good?
any bro knoe any gal/auntie can do solid hard massage, will be good , if use the hot pool before a hard massage.then hv ang tau tng, and Pao,watch big screen tv espn.

coolraptor
06-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Recently dropped in to check out the famed Pamela and her killer boobs. Had the experience to last a lifetime. Must say that she's extremely pro-active and initiates the action.

Here's my stats:
Body - has put on a little since my last visit but still proportioned.
Boobs - D-cupper and au-naturale. 100% her best assets.
Looks - 7/10 normal
Attitude - friendly and chatty with me
BBBJ - 7.5/10
AR - didn't try
French- Yes (like lover)
FJ - 8/10 tried missionary and doggie style while she was facing the mirror damn stimulating, seated position with my face buried in her gorgeous boobs.
RTF - Yes, real soon. This chick really knows how to please you.

thomasdelarue
06-07-2004, 09:08 PM
if go there , any good lau chio auntie to choose?

QooMilk
07-07-2004, 11:42 AM
Try fanny out yesterday, once she step in ask mi what sort of massage i wanted. "sexy" or "normal", told her behide normal massage, infort sexy massage shiok man!!! :p after nearly 30mins she ask for special, go for full course.

Here's my fr:
Body - cubby but nice.
Boobs - 36D (Guess)
Looks - 7.5/10 normal
Attitude - friendly
French- Yes
FJ - 8/10
RTF - Yes

btw if those bro try b4 her sexy massage, the way she use her finger to play with ur bro, feel like licking shiok.

happy chionging bros

SgtPepper
07-07-2004, 07:21 PM
na bei . I also saw my former SISPEC CSM there b4 .

Seems like regular all got the money to burnt . That time i remember he and i eyeing for the same girl . Think the name is DORis . a lau chio .

sight~ brings back the gd memories of army days

Eking
16-08-2004, 05:41 PM
Here is my field report.
Went down to Dickson yesterday noon. not much people as its sunday went for 33 dollras 45 mins massage. Got this gal Fanny.
opt for HJ at 30 dollars.
Danages: 33 plus 30
Looks: 5.5/10
Service: 7/10
especially during HJ no rush one.

Will not return to find her but will look for other as I notice many other tall chio gals when I was leaving.

blackadder
31-08-2004, 03:14 PM
Missed Dickson's hot pool, so finally went there again after many months and also due to earlier bro's comments there's new chio gals.....

I specifically asked for a young gal at the counter, then proceed for the facilities... it was early... about 11:40 and I am the 1st customer on the list. Relax in the room and she came in....

Her face definitely do not look young... about late 20s as confirmed by her. I was surprised she spoke to me in english, and she is a local. Imagine Karen Mok but bigger size, fleshier and not so good looking with thick lips (I've never find karen mok pretty anyway). Her name is Jade. Credit to her massage it was hard. Painful but shiok afterwards.

As she was massaging, she revealed she used to be from a HC at Apollo Centre (can't remember the name) but anyway in my mind, I was thinking for the 1st time I am going to reject her special and go GL later. So when she asked I rejected her. She gave me a sad face and whined that I am her 1st customer, if I don't take the special she may have no more customer for the rest of the day. Being a good samatrian, my heart soften and she volunteered to charge me at $80 (could have been lower if I bargained I believed).

After she came back, she just hike up her long skirt and crawl over me to a 69 position... she hiked up her blouse and unhook her bra... then play with my nipples for only about a minute before capping me and gace me a BJ for only 2 minutes.. so much for foreplay.... After that she rode me on top, no moaning (i'm a sucker for that) and just look at me with a bored look... WAHLAO!! damn freakin pissed off, so i just up the tempo and finished off in 10 minutes... every second while i was screwing her i was regretting it and cursing the recept in my mind.

Now here's the worst part... after she finished, she just stood up and pull up her panties!! Never washed up! Even got the cheek to say I was fast? ARGH! I quickly rush into the shower and wash myself clean.. thank god I was her 1st customer for the day...

Name: Jade
Massage: 7.5
Looks: 3
Boobs: 7 (A D cup i think, but she was on the fleshy side)
BJ: 1 (just 2 minutes and for the 1st time in my life, i didn't feel a thing from a BJ)
FJ: 0.5 (the worst screw of my life ARGH!!)

Don't think i will be returning to Dicksons anytime soon..

wrecked
30-09-2004, 08:39 AM
FR on Mabel

It was a spontaneous decision to make a trip to Dickson with my pals, and i should say it has been more than 2 yrs since i last went to that place. My memories there were mixed as I did have a fairly nice lady but facilities were falling apart then.

The newly renovated Dickson HC looks very much the same but there were a couple of surprises in the deco... Same hot pool but the ceiling has been changed to a better one.. TV room now is quite an open concept but spacious, and a really friendly 'waiter-type' that will answer to your every needs, a nice chap. So everything seems positive, with the only disappointment when the counter aunty told us that there are limited girls, and will try to help us get the young ones..

My turn came and I went in and in came a fleshy looking gal. First look a bit sian liao, but thought, what the heck, save money then... Haha... Massage proceeded and did not really wanna look at her too much... Not impressed. But conversation was very good and for the fact that I am probably her last customer of the night at 10 plus, she is very friendly and informative. Told me used to be abt 20+ girls, no only slightly more than 10.

Massage was forgettable and my body feels a little bit of ache now... Turned around and maybe its the lighting but she is in fact quite ok in her looks, although on the chubby side. More important is that she is polite and friendly and I like that. As whats my flavour of the day and we decided for a full course, went out get her stuff and back in a short while.

Started with the usual catbath with good AR. Nicely trimmed pussy although she says its natural... Nice and smooth down under... Went missionary on her and started to lick her boobs and all.. realised she is probably a heavy smoker as I could smell her cigarette breath... Started to pump her and must say she is kinda tight. Turned her around and continued and ended with missionary again.

Overall I would rate it a 8/10 experience as she did not rush me, was very polite and friendly and most accomodation, less 2 points coz not exactly a looker. Damage - 100 bucks for FJ

FR:
Looks - 6.5/10 (Looks old, although probably mid 20's)
Body - 6.5/10 (Flabby at some places, but skin is smooth)
HJ - Did not try
BJ - 7/10, nothing special
FJ - 8/10 (good attitude, tight)
RTF - Maybe

nokia611o
17-07-2011, 04:37 PM
did they open a thai massage shop at dunlop area?
Perak road.
Nowaday hard to link up , as they use proxy name to
start business.
Licencing issue.
Hope the same management is still in massage business.
I know flamingo hc at furama had since close down also.