PDA

View Full Version : Eminent Plaza

solo
06-07-2003, 03:15 PM
Hi brother do u guys have any comment on the HC in Eminent Plaza. is it good?????

willko
06-07-2003, 03:25 PM
For goodness sake, please stop being so ignorant and lazy and be a free loader.

If you do a search you will get at least 30 different thread, so please read it before asking question.

This forum is getting messy with all these new thread asking for info when they can find out themselves.

Hope the rest of the brother support me.

Thanks

shoot
06-07-2003, 05:32 PM
4 this I've to support Bro willko, 4 those so call newbie they should be a bit pro-active. If they want to know whether this HC is good or not, they either read up or go in and have a shot then provide us with his comments.

As I always say good thing doesn't come free, do some work and u will be rewarded.

penny
06-07-2003, 11:09 PM
IMO, I think the best answer to newbie's so call stupid question is dun answer lor.

Imagine if one day you need some answers and gana wreck upside down because you can't find an answer in this getting messy forum, how do you feel?

No one is oblige to answer a question. If not happy dun answer, no need to waste time telling tales and give yourself a bad name.

:D

rexsee88
06-07-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by willko
For goodness sake, please stop being so ignorant and lazy and be a free loader.

If you do a search you will get at least 30 different thread, so please read it before asking question.

This forum is getting messy with all these new thread asking for info when they can find out themselves.

Hope the rest of the brother support me.

Thanks

Agree Bro willko, it getting more & more messy now, and very inconsistent messages, about time to do some house keeping,

for those who wish to start a new thread,

Perhaps should start with a search,

In this case , just type in the keyword as "Eminent",

and select the search option for "Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos, that it !!

It will show you a list of threads on Eminent HC & KTV

HCMAN
06-07-2003, 11:53 PM
I agreed, sometime see those new pple who is even newer than me, just ask 1 question only then start to kena bomb by pple
i think is you feel that it is unnecessary juz PM him or ask mod to remove it dun show those impatience and arrogrant way to talk
so best way is dun open mouth if the mouth stink

Originally posted by penny
IMO, I think the best answer to newbie's so call stupid question is dun answer lor.

Imagine if one day you need some answers and gana wreck upside down because you can't find an answer in this getting messy forum, how do you feel?

No one is oblige to answer a question. If not happy dun answer, no need to waste time telling tales and give yourself a bad name.

:D

searchfun
07-07-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by solo
Hi brother do u guys have any comment on the HC in Eminent Plaza. is it good?????

This question is very much depend on the eye of owner & is depend on you owen preference :-
1. Price
2. Facility
3. Girl is young or OK & attitude

Ans :- 1. 40$ entrance. Others standard price.
2. Basis, room OK with shower.
3. Depend on your type. (Young in my eye)

Guess all bro main objective is the girl in the HC got the hole & it allow us to ease spring or not,
else is depend on your own preference on the above point 1 to 3. :confused:

solo
07-07-2003, 11:41 PM
Thank bro searchfun, but actually i m curious about the charge for special. cos i heard that the charges over there are quite EX.

searchfun
08-07-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by solo
Thank bro searchfun, but actually i m curious about the charge for special. cos i heard that the charges over there are quite EX.

Make me feel :confused:
So far I pay :-
HJ :- 50
BJ :- 80
FJ :- 100
JG :- sorry can recall. Only 1 girl, she only offer JG & HJ no other. Can't even have extra mileage eg. touch here & there......

searchfun
26-07-2003, 10:20 AM
Baby

Was there few nights back. Service by the girl call baby.

By the way, at the TV area saw a girl. Wah lan, the melron is dam big, compareable with Ice in Bugis. My guess is at least D size or bigger. Her name was given by Baby is Kitty, please confirm with the recept.

Went in to the room, 5 mins Babay came in. Tall & long hair.

FR :-

Face :- OK, guest is late 20s. 6/10, will score higher is not her face got some bimper hole as well her teeth is not so nice.

Boby :- 7.5/10, well define.

Boob :- small, apple size.

Message :- 1/10. Fuck man, chop chop less tahn 5 mins, golden questeion asked which type of service.

Very TL, feel cheated, not even try to release my tense murssle before the job started, worse than GL. OK opt for BJ, she kept on saying BJ is very tire why not FJ ba ba.... Still stick to BJ.
She took off every piece, using her tip to rub rub on front boday for about 5 min. Than proceed to BJ.

HJ :- NA
FJ :- Na
Bj :- 5/10. not shoik at all, suckion not strong.

RTF :- NO, not for me.

Will try Kitty next, once vitamin M is sufficient.

Damage :- 40 + 80