I'll be back.
Any bros services by other ladies
in Joo Mong please share FR.
Joo Mong Tel. 62974203
03-53 GLH.

===============================
MESSAGE YOUR WAY TO GOOD HEALTH
==============================:D

Are all the gals above their thirties? Joint full with local and malaysian, no PRC? Must give a try ..

hornyboo
10-07-2003, 12:39 PM
hi bro leglover, u say massage is $22 and overall u paid $60 incl bbbj..... which means bbbj is $38 ? plse enlighten me... thanks.. btw can give more detail on her services?
kekekke..

CheapoSex
10-07-2003, 01:18 PM
I only know 1 gal is below 35 yrs old and the rest :D
There are no PRCs working inside though.............

IMHO, this place is not for young cheongsters:p

newyorker88
10-07-2003, 06:13 PM
Is this JM place as open concept as MY beside? Any Brothers any comments? Haven't go down yet. Any busy hours there?

Thanks for the info

CheapoSex
10-07-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by newyorker88
Is this JM place as open concept as MY beside? Any Brothers any comments? Haven't go down yet. Any busy hours there?

Thanks for the info

The layout inside this place is like a mirror-image of MY. As for busy hours, its like other joints, it depends on your luck.

justin5550
10-07-2003, 08:29 PM
Hey brother, how they do bj or hj to us? i mean with our pants on or they just take out our didi without washing, with foul smell and white stain then they will suck all that into their mouth???

i always sweats a lot and when i take out my under wear the smell can kill a bird! will the girls suck my didi in this kind of condition.

bbbjkim
10-07-2003, 09:28 PM
I have been there, basically they have a screen to cover the back portion of the room so it is a lot more private compared to MY next door.
yes no PRC gals and there are all aunty but if you want some service at good price and don't mind mature women this place is ok.

I went and strip naked at the back and have lots of fun. I was told some uncle called for a few gals to massage at one go.

Interesting, maybe we should try that as well, don't know whether they service you together, one bbbj another msg ...heheh

pig40
10-07-2003, 11:04 PM
Can try Kelly (No 6), very cheerful and talkative but her breasts are flat. Late 20s.

latebloomer
11-07-2003, 07:44 AM
I think the No. 6 you mentioned is Sally, not Kelly.
She's one of the 3 bosses of JM. Claims she only chit chit and does not do specials. If you know otherwise, then she's been lying to me.. :(

CheapoSex
11-07-2003, 09:41 AM
Sally is not No. 6 and the No.6 that I know over there is not late 20s but early 40s. Sally is currently the youngest and she is in her mid-30s. She does not do massage or provide other service and Bro Lateboomer is right that she only does chit chat. So any brothers can pay her if you want to tok cok with a lady with a beautiful face. :)

hornyboo
11-07-2003, 12:08 PM
ok bros,
was there yesterday abt 3 plus. bo nang... went in got elaine(39 years old!!!!!) wah piang lucky its was dark just like my previous day trip to bishan blk 279 so cant see much....walk to the rear and lay down ...was given towel to cover legs.. massage thights abit with my jeans on.. than ask waana special... do what? shake or eat? shake $30 eat $50.... i say friend tell me all in $60 can liao... ( thanks to brudder youngfish,i save $8) as eventually she say $62(sigh* $2 also can bargain) she bring 2 face towel... 1 wipe chest,1 wipe didi area...than she start licking my niples with that gross slurping which i don really fancy....took off my jeans to just around my thigh area.. than suck nipples than blow (BB) my didi.than she auto take off bra than her jeans,never wear undies)
i begin to suck her titties than she move her bum towards me,encouraging me to finger her i guess...which i did.. after a minutes...KNN!the pussy smell start to overwhelm me.. its not smelly but macam salted fish(btw i hate salted fish,but if any bro like "kiam her bee", i strongly recommend.:p . i force my self to cum but no CIM( she told me when wanna shhoooot... must give her signal) lay down for awhile ,while she massage my face and shoulder(btw good strong arms).

fr
elaine(39yrs old, didnt observe face as too dark to notice,very friendly,chatty)

HJ 5\10( so so only , didnt really grip)
BJ 5/10( cant focus as salted fish got to me)
body... nothing to shout about.. got 1 kid.. plumb)

p.s oh yes during our conversation.. she say i 1st customer after 6 hrs.. say next door(M.Y) more people but nowaday alot of youngsters so some old man move to their side( i just started laughing).
also there are NO singaporean there.. 6 malaysian and 2 singaporean PR from malaysia.....
happy bonking!!!!:cool:

leglover
11-07-2003, 05:12 PM
Hi bro.

The service in JM is quite good. They use warm towel for
your body and another towel for your didi.then they will
rinse the towels to clean again.

If you are at the last row which consist of a long bed
then this is the place where the action start.

Please try to bargain with them. The normal rate is $22.00
for one hour massage.plus HJ total is about $50.00 of
which I believed it can be bring down to $47.00 and if bbbj
the toal damage is $60.00. They will always asked for $52.00
for massage n HJ or $72.00 for bbbj n massage. but in today
situation they will be happy to accept a resonable amount.

The service n treatment in JM is good n the best time to
cheong is from 11.00am to 3.00pm when the place is rather
empty.

MASSAGE YOUR WAY TO GOOD HEALTH
==============================:p

globetrotter
11-07-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by hornyboo
the pussy smell start to overwhelm me.. its not smelly but macam salted fish(btw i hate salted fish,but if any bro like "kiam her bee",

Bro,

I visited the place once (only once) and I think I got the same smelly tart. Short to medium height, small tits and a couple of spare tires round the waist, right?

The time I was there, there were only 2 girls there and the other one was busy talking to someone.

That dead octopus smell has really put me off visiting the place again although I must admit that she did try her best to pamper me.

And, yes, she is a real horny bitch. Grab my hand and asked me to finger her HARD. She was really rocking to the thrusts of my fingers (yes, I did put two fingers into her, tried to do 3 but lying down made things a bit difficult). Tried to get her to CIM but she said she will vomit if she did that.

latebloomer
12-07-2003, 01:09 AM
Ah Elaine! The famous "Bo Ge".
Take a close look and you will see the missing teeth right in the middle of her upper set. So got hole in the middle of teeth....

Does it help in eh her services??
:D

hornyboo
17-07-2003, 05:27 PM
bro globe trotter...
man!!! i put one finger only and the smell ..WAH LAU AAAA!!!!
imagine u 2 fingers!!!! kekekekek.... i had to scratch my face the whole day with my knuckles!!!

and bro late bloomer... didnt notice whether bo gay or not.. i was too dazed by the smell!!!!!

latebloomer
20-07-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by hornyboo
bro globe trotter...
man!!! i put one finger only and the smell ..WAH LAU AAAA!!!!
imagine u 2 fingers!!!! kekekekek.... i had to scratch my face the whole day with my knuckles!!!

and bro late bloomer... didnt notice whether bo gay or not.. i was too dazed by the smell!!!!!

:D
Next tum bring medicated oil, apply on nose first, ha ha!
Feel sorry for you leh!

20-07-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by leglover
Hi bro.

The service in JM is quite good. They use warm towel for
your body and another towel for your didi.then they will
rinse the towels to clean again.

If you are at the last row which consist of a long bed
then this is the place where the action start.

Please try to bargain with them. The normal rate is $22.00
for one hour massage.plus HJ total is about $50.00 of
which I believed it can be bring down to $47.00 and if bbbj
the toal damage is $60.00. They will always asked for $52.00
for massage n HJ or $72.00 for bbbj n massage. but in today
situation they will be happy to accept a resonable amount.

The service n treatment in JM is good n the best time to
cheong is from 11.00am to 3.00pm when the place is rather
empty.

Pls la bro,

don't mislead people here

Jm is lousy. MY just next door all younger girls.Who wants to go to JM?All aunties!!!!!!

==============================:p

leglover
21-07-2003, 05:09 PM
quote by 1108
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pls la bro,

don't mislead people here

Jm is lousy. MY just next door all younger girls.Who wants to go to JM?All aunties!!!!!!
=============================================

Bro. I m not trying to mislead bros. here, never in my posting did I mentioned the the girls in JM are younger than MY. What we bros
are looking for is good service even they are aunties as long as
she is acceptable by the bro. she's servicing.

============================
===========================:p

poplam77
24-07-2003, 11:09 AM
Well actually JM not that bad , I used to go MY but recently change to JM becos MY very crowded . And now Ann(ex MY).. work at JM so I just go for her there . The place less crowded and nosiy , and best is Ann always give good serivce ... and there another two lady I saw which is not bad lookin too.

GuyonGal
12-04-2004, 12:58 PM
Sally is not No. 6 and the No.6 that I know over there is not late 20s but early 40s. Sally is currently the youngest and she is in her mid-30s. She does not do massage or provide other service and Bro Lateboomer is right that she only does chit chat. So any brothers can pay her if you want to tok cok with a lady with a beautiful face. :)

Last year, Anna n kelly gave me HJ and rub-rub...

gigantic_tk
12-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Last year, Anna n kelly gave me HJ and rub-rub...

This place has been stuck up with all the Liao Chio and Lau Goh, many are over 35 years old now. Over the past one years hardly see any new stork. I have been 'camping' there quite regularly but really sian now, and are switching 'camp'. Btw Kelly is not bad, have a fair complexion and nice body like late 20s girl but not her look She wears sexy underwear too. Remember she gave me a shiok hot tea BBBJ when she was at the old JM joint.

Have a nice time at HDS then............there is another Jackie with tattoo on her arm, always wear long sleeve to cover this 'ang kong kia'. Quite daring and allows fingering......Price is Standard: $22/hr (HJ:$30 or BBBJ:$50 is extra).

Innoncent$
12-04-2004, 06:25 PM
This place has been stuck up with all the Liao Chio and Lau Goh, many are over 35 years old now. Over the past one years hardly see any new stork. I have been 'camping' there quite regularly but really sian now, and are switching 'camp'. Btw Kelly is not bad, have a fair complexion and nice body like late 20s girl but not her look She wears sexy underwear too. Remember she gave me a shiok hot tea BBBJ when she was at the old JM joint.

Have a nice time at HDS then............there is another Jackie with tattoo on her arm, always wear long sleeve to cover this 'ang kong kia'. Quite daring and allows fingering......Price is Standard: $22/hr (HJ:$30 or BBBJ:$50 is extra).

I had tryied anna who was formally from MY at last year. A few time since JM moved to the new shop. She only gave me HJ and fingering... no BJ or FJ... I remembered that was one time when I was fingering her till she so shiok ... almost put her mouth and want to gave me a BJ... Don't why so in sudden that she stop and lick the side of my didi? Her cat bath was really shoik and good if you asked for front massage only..hehehe

gigantic_tk
12-04-2004, 06:38 PM
I had tryied anna who was formally from MY at last year. A few time since JM moved to the new shop. She only gave me HJ and fingering... no BJ or FJ... I remembered that was one time when I was fingering her till she so shiok ... almost put her mouth and want to gave me a BJ... Don't why so in sudden that she stop and lick the side of my didi? Her cat bath was really shoik and good if you asked for front massage only..hehehe

Sure or not, or just your fantasy and imagination of her. After all she is not that bad looking, lau chio in her 40s. Massage maybe, sometimes she does stand-in when the gals are occupied.

:confused:

MitMit
12-04-2004, 06:48 PM
Hey brother, how they do bj or hj to us? i mean with our pants on or they just take out our didi without washing, with foul smell and white stain then they will suck all that into their mouth???

i always sweats a lot and when i take out my under wear the smell can kill a bird! will the girls suck my didi in this kind of condition.

Dun worry! She will wash ur smelly dick with her smelly saliver..haha. Just make sure u dun take public transport after that...haha
A very sleazy place...not my cup of tea after i tried once.

gigantic_tk
12-04-2004, 07:13 PM
One time I asked the gal for HJ with condoms, she gave me a one-kind looks and she keeps quiet. In the end she gave me a BJ with condoms instead and charge me BBJ fee. I felt being conned instead.......... :confused:

Innoncent$
12-04-2004, 09:49 PM
Sure or not, or just your fantasy and imagination of her. After all she is not that bad looking, lau chio in her 40s. Massage maybe, sometimes she does stand-in when the gals are occupied.

:confused:

Yeah ... not my imagination, I am sure for that. I don't know that you did experience that with her. I did ask her for FJ but was rejected and told me that nobody do that in JM (after i read some of the samsters here actually had FJ from other gals). I also asked her that Kelly did had FJ outside JM in hotel in last year. But I am not sure whether she still do or not? You know lar. These gals also talked different when they talked to different people. Furthermore, they knwe about this Sammyboy Forum, which someone had mentioned and shown to them last year, and was critised at here... I don't know whether you still remember that???

xxrain
12-04-2004, 10:28 PM
i went there last week and kenna a lady who is in her late thirties i think...

had a front massage and bbbj for $60 ... good suction but pussy got abit salted fish smell but i am alright with it cos she is very patient cos i can tahan quite long and took 30+ min to cum...fingering her till she say cannot take it liao...

rtf: maybe and fj if feel her pussy not smelly...

gigantic_tk
13-04-2004, 01:08 AM
Yeah ... not my imagination, I am sure for that. I don't know that you did experience that with her. I did ask her for FJ but was rejected and told me that nobody do that in JM (after i read some of the samsters here actually had FJ from other gals). I also asked her that Kelly did had FJ outside JM in hotel in last year. But I am not sure whether she still do or not? You know lar. These gals also talked different when they talked to different people. Furthermore, they knwe about this Sammyboy Forum, which someone had mentioned and shown to them last year, and was critised at here... I don't know whether you still remember that???

Agreed with you that these gals talked differently with different people, but samsters better not fall into their traps. Worst when they asked about computer knowledges and internet, I always pretended I don't know and most of the time I conversed with them only in chinese. Just wonder who is that very fools that show them this Sammyboy Forum - this forum is supposedly to be confidential information shared amongs Samsters only, and every one of us, as a users, share a "propriety right" only to view and not to print to show to outsiders, I hope all bros here will observe this.

Innoncent$
13-04-2004, 09:00 AM
i went there last week and kenna a lady who is in her late thirties i think...

had a front massage and bbbj for $60 ... good suction but pussy got abit salted fish smell but i am alright with it cos she is very patient cos i can tahan quite long and took 30+ min to cum...fingering her till she say cannot take it liao...

rtf: maybe and fj if feel her pussy not smelly...

I think most of them had this same problem... Just my 2 cents thought: They might had few people digged their pussy already b4 your turn. I went in late morning and was the 1st customer, I don't smell that.... But when I went in afternoon, wah ... very smelly when you dig their pussy (trying to comfirm my 'theory', I checked with them by asking them how was the business on that day--usually was told that not bad and have 3 or 4 customers liao)...

Indeed, nothing difficult to understand lar. If their pussy fluid flowed too much and didn't 'flush' and 'clean' up so got theat kind of smell. If the smell really very bad... her pussy must be inffected liao... Only this always caused by bacteria. Badly one will be due to virus liao!

xxrain
13-04-2004, 01:12 PM
I think most of them had this same problem... Just my 2 cents thought: They might had few people digged their pussy already b4 your turn. I went in late morning and was the 1st customer, I don't smell that.... But when I went in afternoon, wah ... very smelly when you dig their pussy (trying to comfirm my 'theory', I checked with them by asking them how was the business on that day--usually was told that not bad and have 3 or 4 customers liao)...

Indeed, nothing difficult to understand lar. If their pussy fluid flowed too much and didn't 'flush' and 'clean' up so got theat kind of smell. If the smell really very bad... her pussy must be inffected liao... Only this always caused by bacteria. Badly one will be due to virus liao!

maybe u are right... think next time must try be early to test your theory... quite a turn off when u finger them and they have a CCB....

if this continues... one day must walk under the hot sun to sweat alot and ask for bbbj to give them a taste og their own medicine.... keke ...

funny thing is that the ladies always say that their business is not bad.. even those from MY... wat are they hiding?

gigantic_tk
13-04-2004, 01:49 PM
maybe u are right... think next time must try be early to test your theory... quite a turn off when u finger them and they have a CCB....

if this continues... one day must walk under the hot sun to sweat alot and ask for bbbj to give them a taste og their own medicine.... keke ...

funny thing is that the ladies always say that their business is not bad.. even those from MY... wat are they hiding?

There are starting their booking system soon and are hinting to you that next time you come better book early, as their business are not bad lah......you better join the Q.......kekeke...heehehe

freebiez
13-04-2004, 05:24 PM
sat went there and when i wlked past jm, a woman in last 40s open door suddenly n ask me wanna massage, i see her face oso scare...so ugly...i smile n wlaked off...

how come no one mention about MY?
there got prettier looking girls rite? who is still there? last time i tried, xiao yun was there...tink she left left...goood bbbj n cim...

gigantic_tk
14-04-2004, 12:16 AM
sat went there and when i wlked past jm, a woman in last 40s open door suddenly n ask me wanna massage, i see her face oso scare...so ugly...i smile n wlaked off...

how come no one mention about MY?
there got prettier looking girls rite? who is still there? last time i tried, xiao yun was there...tink she left left...goood bbbj n cim...

There are much discussion of this MY in Golden Landmark threat, please refer to this threat if you want more FR on MY.

gigantic_tk
06-05-2004, 03:18 PM
This site is phasing out of the competition Liao..

No new stocks ?

No nice chicks ?

No FRs........?

No Joo Mong liao.:confused:

tank103
06-05-2004, 04:00 PM
Cant remember the name. It was before JM re-located. good service. There was no rushing. Even allowed me to CIM twice.......She wud blow with hot tea first.........all for the price of $72......For personal hygiene the gal practiced using hot towel to wipe didi before & after the special.....

RTF, maybe........dun expect young gals...........but service was good.

gigantic_tk
06-05-2004, 04:14 PM
Cant remember the name. It was before JM re-located. good service. There was no rushing. Even allowed me to CIM twice.......She wud blow with hot tea first.........all for the price of $72......For personal hygiene the gal practiced using hot towel to wipe didi before & after the special.....

RTF, maybe........dun expect young gals...........but service was good.

The only gal does this to me, hot/cold tea bBBJ, is Kelly. A Sabah/Perak lady in mid 30s. Fair & good complexion with nice trimmed soft pussy hair and figure. Boobs only A cup. Face average lah..... done in old JM beside MY last year. What a sign. was told no longer there, but the other month was served by a gal look alike her, same age, but she said she called Lily or Lilian lor..........

tank103
06-05-2004, 05:23 PM
The only gal does this to me, hot/cold tea bBBJ, is Kelly. A Sabah/Perak lady in mid 30s. Fair & good complexion with nice trimmed soft pussy hair and figure. Boobs only A cup. Face average lah..... done in old JM beside MY last year. What a sign. was told no longer there, but the other month was served by a gal look alike her, same age, but she said she called Lily or Lilian lor..........

Now that u mentioned. It was her alrite! but no cold tea leh...... Didn't let me touch her pussy.... But she was hardworking licking from ears to nipples to balls close to asshole. service n attitude was excellent.....no rushing......just sucking...!!!!!

gigantic_tk
06-05-2004, 08:04 PM
Now that u mentioned. It was her alrite! but no cold tea leh...... Didn't let me touch her pussy.... But she was hardworking licking from ears to nipples to balls close to asshole. service n attitude was excellent.....no rushing......just sucking...!!!!!

Warm tea (Chinese Tea) indeed. Hope she won't use the lipton tea with sugar type to blow you, became diabetic then you know?

gigantic_tk
07-05-2004, 10:48 AM
Nowsaday, seem to see all the lau chio of JM hanging outside the joint, dunno no basiness or what. Feel uneasy to pass there, and make my detour towards the lift side and walk straight into MY instead.

Uncle911
08-05-2004, 01:18 AM
Nowsaday, seem to see all the lau chio of JM hanging outside the joint, dunno no basiness or what. Feel uneasy to pass there, and make my detour towards the lift side and walk straight into MY instead.

Strongly agreed with you, to day I was inside the GLH too, having tea with client in "mooi chin". can see through the glass wall, saw the woman (Elaine).
standing outside the joint, (anyway she always the one who like the stand outside the joint). feel very uncomfortable, :mad: the mood plan to go to MY also spoit by her. no choice, after the tea, divert to JSP for happy hours.

OsamaBinLaden
08-05-2004, 12:28 PM
Strongly agreed with you, to day I was inside the GLH too, having tea with client in "mooi chin". can see through the glass wall, saw the woman (Elaine).
standing outside the joint, (anyway she always the one who like the stand outside the joint). feel very uncomfortable, :mad: the mood plan to go to MY also spoit by her. no choice, after the tea, divert to JSP for happy hours.

yup... quite a turn off actually... come out of lift only they ask to go in JM. most of the time i just ignore them and go into MY. nowadays... rather go up by the side lift from outside the building.

anyone who have an interest in JM can pls tell the lao chios that standing outside is a big turn off.

gigantic_tk
08-05-2004, 02:57 PM
This Elaine can be quite rude at times. Remember got one time being scold by her for me unable to cum during the 1 hour session. Since then, I don't want to call her whenever I am there. She is quite a heavy smoker too. :D

gigantic_tk
13-05-2004, 12:25 AM
Today after seeing report from Bros Sunshine_loh that there are still quite a number of PRC gal at MY and I have yet to experience, so decide to go and take a short break there. On arrival, wah! what a shock, quite a few of JM gals 'line-up' along the corridor waiting for customers. At the far end they saw me and waved at me , very pei seh because I dun want to visit JM and one of them looks like lily or jackie and elaine which I know, bo piah better make a detour and went home instead, what a sigh....... this seem to be common nowsaday perhaps JM business is badly affected by arrival of MY new stock. Wasted my trip man, wonder can request MY to open the rear door for me or not? (I used to go back via back exit of MY). :confused:

sunshine_loh
13-05-2004, 09:04 AM
Today after seeing report from Bros Sunshine_loh that there are still quite a number of PRC gal at MY and I have yet to experience, so decide to go and take a short break there. On arrival, wah! what a shock, quite a few of JM gals 'line-up' along the corridor waiting for customers. At the far end they saw me and waved at me , very pei seh because I dun want to visit JM and one of them looks like lily or jackie and elaine which I know, bo piah better make a detour and went home instead, what a sigh....... this seem to be common nowsaday perhaps JM business is badly affected by arrival of MY new stock. Wasted my trip man, wonder can request MY to open the rear door for me or not? (I used to go back via back exit of MY). :confused:

Haha! Use the lift loh! After the door open, use some paper to block your right view and apply IA (immediate action) to make a dash to MY. In that case you will not see them neither will they see you. No see no pei seh. Haha, just joking.

I do not have this problem cos they know me as MY's man and I never patronise JM. Of course you can get the lady boss to open the rear door for you to go in but you will be somehow committed to settle with one of the ger with no reversal. :)

gigantic_tk
13-05-2004, 09:50 AM
Haha! Use the lift loh! After the door open, use some paper to block your right view and apply IA (immediate action) to make a dash to MY. In that case you will not see them neither will they see you. No see no pei seh. Haha, just joking.

I do not have this problem cos they know me as MY's man and I never patronise JM. Of course you can get the lady boss to open the rear door for you to go in but you will be somehow committed to settle with one of the ger with no reversal. :)

Few weeks ago is like this lor, no gals standing outside MY and as I passed JM, Anna of JM saw me, she came over to MY side and shouldered me over to her shop. I thought so good the boss wanted to service me, instead she asked Lily or Lilian to massage for me. After all the sensational massage was not bad lah, but I dun want to be 'hijacked' again. Last round, once out of the lift immediate I headed straight to JM ignoring the gals standing over JM. Now I dare not step into JM for the time being, the boss & gals there (I know them) will say I am very tao and dun support them.

Problem now is I am a 'middle man' neither JM or MY 's man that is why I am in dilemma.

Uncle911
15-05-2004, 04:59 AM
Few weeks ago is like this lor, no gals standing outside MY and as I passed JM, Anna of JM saw me, she came over to MY side and shouldered me over to her shop. I thought so good the boss wanted to service me, instead she asked Lily or Lilian to massage for me. After all the sensational massage was not bad lah, but I dun want to be 'hijacked' again. Last round, once out of the lift immediate I headed straight to JM ignoring the gals standing over JM. Now I dare not step into JM for the time being, the boss & gals there (I know them) will say I am very tao and dun support them.

Problem now is I am a 'middle man' neither JM or MY 's man that is why I am in dilemma.

Any brother, who know the JM's boss well, please help to tell her to stop the woman standing outside the joint, if not ... haha... :D their customers will become less and less. :p

gigantic_tk
15-05-2004, 09:50 AM
Any brother, who know the JM's boss well, please help to tell her to stop the woman standing outside the joint, if not ... haha... :D their customers will become less and less. :p

That have slip out of my mind, I had the boss contact number and should have informed her via phone. Let me called her on Monday. These 2 days bros can still watch the lau goh on parade there.

Uncle911
15-05-2004, 05:29 PM
That have slip out of my mind, I had the boss contact number and should have informed her via phone. Let me called her on Monday. These 2 days bros can still watch the lau goh on parade there.

Thanks. Brother.

gigantic_tk
15-05-2004, 05:58 PM
Thanks. Brother.

How frequent have u been to this MY or JM at GLM? If often, one day might be able to meet u there............hehehe.

latebloomer
17-05-2004, 12:17 AM

Which is why when I went to MY, I would always call and ask them to let me in by the back door. If you don't call a particular gl then you can go in then pick and choose later.
Which is why getting the last bed there is not a good thing cause you will get distracted by ppl going in and out at the back.....
Agree that JM shd hide their 'girls' inside, instead of scaring away potential customers outside!

Uncle911
17-05-2004, 02:57 AM
How frequent have u been to this MY or JM at GLM? If often, one day might be able to meet u there............hehehe.

Good ideas, Brother.

Once in a fortnight. Many times wanted to visit MY, but always the mood spoil by the women standing outside the JM. At the end, change designation. See where have, then shoot where. :o

Actually only been to JM twice, after that, when passing by there, only passing by, they start "pulling" you go into their "room". So very scare to pass by there, :mad: especially when some women standing outside the joint.

gigantic_tk
17-05-2004, 09:38 AM
Which is why when I went to MY, I would always call and ask them to let me in by the back door. If you don't call a particular gl then you can go in then pick and choose later.
Which is why getting the last bed there is not a good thing cause you will get distracted by ppl going in and out at the back.....
Agree that JM shd hide their 'girls' inside, instead of scaring away potential customers outside!

Are u sure can enter via exit door. I think it is only that the last cubicle is not occupied then perhaps the gal will go to the rear to open that door. I am a regular of the last cubicle and so far never see customers came in from this exit door. All the while I used this exit door when I go out. Next time if you caught someone coming out from this exit, it is probably me.....hehehe. But there is another disrruption, all the lighting switch points is in the last cubicles, sometimes customer might want to dim down the lighting hence the gal servicing you will help to dim the light for outside cubicles.

latebloomer
18-05-2004, 01:40 AM
Confirm can enter by back door.... ;)

I used to always do that, to siam the JM gls.
If she sees me, Anna will definitely grab me and pull me in cause I used to be JM regular a long time ago. Still gets the occasional phone call from her. Always "got new gl, very young one, wanna come and try?"

gigantic_tk
18-05-2004, 10:34 AM
Confirm can enter by back door.... ;)

I used to always do that, to siam the JM gls.
If she sees me, Anna will definitely grab me and pull me in cause I used to be JM regular a long time ago. Still gets the occasional phone call from her. Always "got new gl, very young one, wanna come and try?"

Lucky last time before the joint shifted to a few shop away, she gave me her card and request for my contact number, i never gave or else will be haunted by her calls. Last round she saw me and shouldered me inside making me very pei seh in public, now try to play hide and seek liaos............

latebloomer
19-05-2004, 01:24 AM
Depends on whether they hav bidness or not, Anna will try calling old customers to rtf.
B4 they shifted I used to get her calls rather regularly, abt once or twice a mth, even though I've siam JM for mths and mths. Always same thing, like I mentioned: young gls, new gls, always very gd gls...come try try lah...
I tink after they moved, she lost my number so neber call for very long. Phew....heng ah!
But she's very aggressive like this, quite unlike Grace of MY, prbly cause MY got much much better bidness anytime. Strange though, I got call from AM recently cause bidness very slow, so she trying her luck...but once only...

Uncle911
19-05-2004, 03:28 AM
Lucky last time before the joint shifted to a few shop away, she gave me her card and request for my contact number, i never gave or else will be haunted by her calls. Last round she saw me and shouldered me inside making me very pei seh in public, now try to play hide and seek liaos............

I also kanna almost the experience like you, today, wanted to go to MY, but saw the stupid woman elaine "sitting" outside the joint (maybe the boss said can not 'stand' outside the door, so choose to 'sit' outside the door, theorycally she is right). :mad: but before i reach the MY, suddently the JM door open and the boss came out wave at me, ask me to come/go in, so 'maru',
make a quick decision, turn around, walk fast fast, give up both, divert to Haji lane. :(

OsamaBinLaden
19-05-2004, 10:04 AM
I also kanna almost the experience like you, today, wanted to go to MY, but saw the stupid woman elaine "sitting" outside the joint (maybe the boss said can not 'stand' outside the door, so choose to 'sit' outside the door, theorycally she is right). but before i reach the MY, suddently the JM door open and the boss came out wave at me, ask me to come/go in, so 'maru',
make a quick decision, turn around, walk fast fast, give up both, divert to Haji lane.

y must turn around and give up both? its a free economy wat... since u wanted to go MY u shd just ignore the JM boss and walk straight into MY, in front of her sight.

must show dat woman dat she must change the way she do things.

just my 2 cents thought :D

Sky_S4D
20-05-2004, 05:58 PM
hi bro cheongsters, been reading your info & fr for GLH, frankly speaking, must thank u all for infos contributed but really, i think these 2 place cmi. Will try to recce new place n provide in future. D GLH thing seems more for very matured man, no offence, jus sharing my thoughts.Hope u bros don't mind wat i hav written.

sunshine_loh
20-05-2004, 08:16 PM
hi bro cheongsters, been reading your info & fr for GLH, frankly speaking, must thank u all for infos contributed but really, i think these 2 place cmi. Will try to recce new place n provide in future. D GLH thing seems more for very matured man, no offence, jus sharing my thoughts.Hope u bros don't mind wat i hav written.

Yes, this is the fact. Most of the regulars there are matured man. There are also a few very very old man going there with a walking stick! Youngsters patronise there as well but mostly are for experience sake.

gigantic_tk
20-05-2004, 11:34 PM
Is truth that these place are not suitable for those below 30s and those Ah Boy, unless they want to learn some tricks from these aunties and old aunties at MY and JM. Me is under uncle and ah pek category liaos just suitable to share tricks with these "mei mei" lor........ :D

A cheongster is always a cheongster, but will MIA before burn-out and change a new location liaos....

Sky_S4D
21-05-2004, 10:09 AM
Jus like to check with u guys, any of u have good FR for PPC? Took a walk round the place yesterday, saw quite a few TN shops. Didn't see anything dat interesting except for this shop with all d dark glass panel, can't see inside, name Sin T.. P.. at level 3 , I think. Walk too much yesterday can't remember properly. Anyone can provide info :confused:

sunshine_loh
22-05-2004, 12:15 AM
Jus like to check with u guys, any of u have good FR for PPC? Took a walk round the place yesterday, saw quite a few TN shops. Didn't see anything dat interesting except for this shop with all d dark glass panel, can't see inside, name Sin T.. P.. at level 3 , I think. Walk too much yesterday can't remember properly. Anyone can provide info :confused:

Aiyah! you post in the wrong thread and ask the wrong question! I dont know how is the mood of other old timers here. Hope you wont kenna anything from them! God bless you!

gigantic_tk
22-05-2004, 12:22 AM

Sin Taipei meh, tried b4, massage by an Harebin gal, quite specialised in this accupoint and traditional TuiNa. Things have changed, I doubt these gals are still around. Anyway massage sop, $40 or $38 for an hours, special is between you and the gal....................There are 3 Black Glass Saloon, kenna adducted by the aunties into her shop, lucky have a narrow escape while she went to pantry to pour me a drink, gosh- past history report in my past report dun want to repeat over again liao....

Sky_S4D
22-05-2004, 12:18 PM
Thank u for your info gigantic. Wil roam d area 1 more time c can find any goodies. U guys found any new places lately?

gigantic_tk
22-05-2004, 01:57 PM
Thank u for your info gigantic. Wil roam d area 1 more time c can find any goodies. U guys found any new places lately?

That places keep on changing, old joints closed follow by more new outlets springing up like everbloom mushroom, I seem to be going out of touch in these region if I won't go down there to look see look see every fornightly then.......................................develop ment quite rapid mann....this is for PPC...

sopil
23-05-2004, 07:40 AM
tried a ger name xiao ling ystr, said she 32, from johor. look younger. maximum autoroam, get wet easily. got her to bj for me too, but she is very lousy at tat. at least willing to try :) boobs should be b+, not bad looking.

gigantic_tk
24-05-2004, 01:52 PM
tried a ger name xiao ling ystr, said she 32, from johor. look younger. maximum autoroam, get wet easily. got her to bj for me too, but she is very lousy at tat. at least willing to try :) boobs should be b+, not bad looking.

So Long didn't go there aredi, is xiao ling a newbie there.......dun ask me to call anna, she will always said got new one, make you gian so you will visit there , and ended up with another old lau goh..... another disappointment again.... :D

pig40
30-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Heard from reliable source that Joo Mong has new stock of PRC girls giving the older Malaysian counterparts a big run for the money. They come as early as 1300 hrs instead of the usual 1700 hrs. The women have stopped standing along the corridor to stalk customers.

xxrain
30-06-2004, 11:25 PM
hmm... think it time to try more JM then MY.. My quite flooded with people.. and JM 's boss is more friendly... alwasy try to get the boss to massage me... but alwasy kena reject..

gigantic_tk
30-06-2004, 11:43 PM
The boss ANNA is too good, always escorted me into the cubicles and gave me a short shoulder rub rub, after that she will call her favourite Elaine to take over, kenna 3 times already, Elaine has a missing tooth and her laughing sounds horrible -loud and rough, the whole room can hear her. Must zoom to your more likable gal before letting her pulling you into the cubicle ..............................God bless you liao.

latebloomer
01-07-2004, 01:45 AM

Xiao Ling fr Johor?
Dun tell me she has buck teeth in front, and is rather heavy bottomed? If so, then this is not new gl but old, from JM way before, then moved to MY, b4 leaving at least 2 yrs ago.

latebloomer
01-07-2004, 01:49 AM
So Long didn't go there aredi, is xiao ling a newbie there.......dun ask me to call anna, she will always said got new one, make you gian so you will visit there , and ended up with another old lau goh..... another disappointment again.... :D

The boss ANNA is too good, always escorted me into the cubicles and gave me a short shoulder rub rub, after that she will call her favourite Elaine to take over, kenna 3 times already, Elaine has a missing tooth and her laughing sounds horrible -loud and rough, the whole room can hear her. Must zoom to your more likable gal before letting her pulling you into the cubicle ..............................God bless you liao.

So she does this to all her regulars eh? Haha!
Same thing I kenna a few times.
Always told me: got new 'car', want to come and 'test drive' or not? 'Young', of course 'young', 'trust me lah'...
Then kenna nearly 40 and above aunties! Or else, it's Elaine as the favorite reserve, if the gl happened to 'have something one and had to leave early'.....

gigantic_tk
01-07-2004, 10:00 AM
Any newbies from JM to recommend..........have been trying too many lau goh there and is time for something fresh and young lor...............not been to JM for sometimes aready until nearly forget that there is this joint still around. :D

GuyonGal
01-07-2004, 12:44 PM
Any newbies from JM to recommend..........have been trying too many lau goh there and is time for something fresh and young lor...............not been to JM for sometimes aready until nearly forget that there is this joint still around. :D

Can tell the status and info on such new babe for reference??? :D

cybron
01-07-2004, 12:46 PM
still prefer MY... but JM got better bed and space... but the ger there suck... heard from some bro.. got PRC leh.. but no 1 vertify it so far...

I dun mind go to JM as long got PRC

Can tell the status and info on such new babe for reference??? :D

GuyonGal
01-07-2004, 12:50 PM
still prefer MY... but JM got better bed and space... but the ger there suck... heard from some bro.. got PR leh.. but no 1 vertify it so far...

I agreed with you. Too many old-chicks.... Last time they flight to each other to show their customers (Singaporean) where, who to and better service to choose.... so seem like result out liao!!! :D

gigantic_tk
01-07-2004, 12:58 PM
MY specialised in PRC chicks while JM specialised in Malaysian chicks. The main difference is, most of the PRC chicks in MY are young while all the Malaysian chicks in JM are above 30++ (sensitive to say old lah, some are lau chio and can compare to some of PRC newbies at MY).

So far, still none can verify any young newbies at JM, go there is like kenna robbed liao without this confirmation...................... :confused:

GuyonGal
01-07-2004, 01:33 PM
MY specialised in PRC chicks while JM specialised in Malaysian chicks. The main difference is, most of the PRC chicks in MY are young while all the Malaysian chicks in JM are above 30++ (sensitive to say old lah, some are lau chio and can compare to some of PRC newbies at MY).

So far, still none can verify any young newbies at JM, go there is like kenna robbed liao without this confirmation...................... :confused:

Yes, agreed with you!!! Like the one in People Park Centre!!! Scare man, it is cheap but really cMI....

ThrustCast
08-07-2004, 01:39 AM
Hi guys, saw another thread on this..but since some bros was asking for some verifications here, hence decided to land my posting, or virgin posting over here. Not too sure if they've been ard for ages as it's my 1st time to JM yesterday evening. Yes, there's actually PDMM @ JM..and not to mention there's quite a few of them there.

yesterday evening after work @ ard 9pm, body was aching for massage. remembered a fren introed me FL at SP (not sure if its appropriate to name the road name). so drive over to take a look, it was quiet and saw 2 PDMM seating down talking to a guy,must be the boss.. then the gals approached me..quite young tho, looks also quite okay, but duno why hesitated n didnt go in..left that place n made my way to GLH. Maybe next time can try.

wanted to visit MY as i've heard pretty good reviews abt them.so as i reached outside MY, tried to open the door but was locked. Then a auntie came out from JM and asked me to come over and told me they've got PDMM, upon hearing this, i thot..well no harm trying since its oni $22.

so i went in and sat for abt 15 mins before it was my turn.My, i must say its quite sleazy with all the uncles in there lol. While waiting, they told me that MY was closed for 3 days ( guys pls take note of this ) shld be back on business by saturday i think. then when it was my turn, i actually got 3 gals to choose from. as i'm a sucker for fleshy gals and dis 1 got quite powerful looking tits, i chose her by the name of XH.

so we went in, asked me to strip myself to my boxer. and here comes the massage. must say she's quite good at it, the way i like.after massaging for a while, her auto hands roamed my brudder. since she's wearing low cut t, my hand also made it's way to her rich asset..then she stripped her top..so i enjoyed her nuts thru and thru..before i knew it..my hands are already on its way to her bottom and start to finger her. What a pleasant surprise, purple see thru panties lol. Kept pushing me away and said she cant take it, but i just carried on anyway. taken by surprise, she actually asked me to f*ck her. i asked her can do her here meh?she said yes, then i asked her for condom, she said dun have..so i just declined..and guess what she told me, she just had her checkup done today and its no prob to do her raw. but dun wan to take any chances..so didnt go for it. then she said she'll wank me off, n i asked for BJ, but she said she dun do cos she's not up to the task. so i asked her how much for HJ, she said up to me..small token of tips will do. Okay lor..and went on with HJ. After its done, she carried on her massage for me till time's up. Told me her age is 28 at the beginning, but at the end of the session, she said she's 50. Anyway she dun look like she's in her 50s lah. u guys can judge on that if u were to visit them.

overall xperience, i must say not bad as this XH gives GF treatment and her massage is quite pro. Tipped her $20 for all that hanky panky and left the place.

Sorri arr..if i'm abit losoh and my report is too long to read. cos been reading up abit from this thread, so tink its oni rite for me to contribute instead of just ripping infos off.

Hope it helps, but if it doesnt and it sounds like i'm bullshitting, then all i can only say is sorri.

Have a nice day.

ThrustCast
08-07-2004, 09:15 AM
Hi guys,

Just visited JM last nite and they quite a few PRCs with them. Initially wanted to go to MY as i've heard pretty good reviews on them but they're closed for 3 days ( guys pls take note of this ) but shld be back on business by friday? so took the plunge and took on JM.

Looks quite Okay...had 3 gals to choose from when it's my turn. As i'm quite a sucker for fleshy gals, plus this 1 has got some powerful looking tits, i chose 1 of them by the name of XH( duno if i can put her name here anot )

To cut everything short, had HJ from her. Asked for BJ but she said her skill cannot reach home. When asked how much, she said up to me..a small token of tips will do.
Because she gave very good gf treatment, and plus i was allowed to roam everywhere, i tipped her $20. Oh and not to forget her massage was reli up to standard. reached my expectations. asked her age at the beginning, she told me she was 28, but after the session..she said she was 50. But dun look like she's in her 50s leh. U guys can judge on that if u were to visit them.

Sorry if i'm abit too losoh, but because i've been reading up quite abit on this thread, so thot i could try to contribute in whichever way i can..instead of just ripping infos off from here.

Hope the above report helps. if they're are abit too out dated, or u find that i'm too bullish, then all i can say is sorry.

Have a nice day.

gigantic_tk
10-07-2004, 04:07 PM
still prefer MY... but JM got better bed and space... but the ger there suck... heard from some bro.. got PRC leh.. but no 1 vertify it so far...

Hey, now JM got new PRC gals aredi.......join the Q then........

ThrustCast
10-07-2004, 10:19 PM
sorry for posting twice..cos i did not see my 1st posting after i submit, so i thot it didnt get thru..thats y i posted again.

maybe becos i'm a super newbie..thats y it's like that

cybron
11-07-2004, 02:12 AM
REady... as many as MY? MY too much meimei liao.. if JM got good meimei that i will go there lor...

cheong ah.... :D

Hey, now JM got new PRC gals aredi.......join the Q then........

gigantic_tk
11-07-2004, 02:18 AM
REady... as many as MY? MY too much meimei liao.. if JM got good meimei that i will go there lor...

cheong ah.... :D

Notice that there are samsters in the other thread also cheonging there, and I think I fit the job of a crowd controller for that day liao.....

cybron
11-07-2004, 02:22 AM
Yes.. JM finally take the challenge of MY.. should do that long time ago... somemore JM got much bette and cleaner room.. Teo bo?

Notice that there are samsters in the other thread also cheonging there, and I think I fit the job of a crowd controller for that day liao.....

gigantic_tk
11-07-2004, 02:28 AM
Yes.. JM finally take the challenge of MY.. should do that long time ago... somemore JM got much bette and cleaner room.. Teo bo?

This JM believe in Feng Sui hence you see they partitioned their cubicles slightly tilted diagonally, but simply can't foresee what her customers want - more younger chicks lor..............that is why her business got stagnant until now she cannot tahan and have to copycat what MY is doing.

Anyway it is good for us, as a consumers, makan them all lor........hehehe. :D

cybron
11-07-2004, 02:36 AM
but JM only have PDMM ah...?? :o got young mei mei a not?

This JM believe in Feng Sui hence you see they partitioned their cubicles slightly tilted diagonally, but simply can't foresee what her customers want - more younger chicks lor..............that is why her business got stagnant until now she cannot tahan and have to copycat what MY is doing.

shokanman
11-07-2004, 02:38 AM
New here...got such a big headache trying to figure out where is GLH??? Any , Bro can enlighten?

shokanman
11-07-2004, 02:40 AM

Any Bro can enlighten me on where is GLH? or MY or JM?
Thanks.

shokanman
11-07-2004, 02:43 AM
Bro, new here ...where is this GLH?

shokanman
11-07-2004, 02:48 AM
Any Bros, can anyone tell me where is GLH???
Thanks!

gigantic_tk
11-07-2004, 02:51 AM

I think now I have to talat my handbrake man, the PRC gals in your list you meant PDMM all the while I thought was PRC Mei Mei. Just in time still not too late liao. Your listing is misleading man better be more specific with your definition, there is great different between Ms and Mdm, me think otherwise................................hehehe.

cybron
11-07-2004, 03:06 AM
I mean i thot JM all PDMM but of coz MY is all young meimei lah.. 3am liao.. dun koon.. come come wash face.. wake up.. heeeee :D u dun confuse me leh... :o

I think now I have to talat my handbrake man, the PRC gals in your list you meant PDMM all the while I thought was PRC Mei Mei. Just in time still not too late liao. Your listing is misleading man better be more specific with your definition, there is great different between Ms and Mdm, me think otherwise................................hehehe.

gigantic_tk
11-07-2004, 03:33 AM
I mean i thot JM all PDMM but of coz MY is all young meimei lah.. 3am liao.. dun koon.. come come wash face.. wake up.. heeeee :D u dun confuse me leh... :o

Night are still early for Mid-Night Owl like me lor..

gigantic_tk
15-07-2004, 08:20 AM
Visited JM yesterday afternoon. Anna escorted me inside, and recommended one new PRC amongs the 3 available.

She was Fei Fei just came from Beijing, wore in soft black evening gown (like you see gals wear attending dinner). Quite a sexy look with 2 protruding boobs, 36B. Her height is about 1.6m and weight 45 kg lor. She resembles the TV8 Chinese presentor, Chan Yue Li but is younger and fair complexion. She s 25 years old.

Her massage was so so, but was quite painful as she squeezed and pinched your muscles, what so called massage? However I like her good service attitude, got patient, friendly and compromising. She was quite daring and go topless when doing massage for me while I started fingering her and she was moaning thoughout the whole one and half hour session. But she charge me $40 for HJ. .

She told me that later in the evening she will work at Apollo Las Vegas KTV assuming the same name of Fei Fei. So I think I cheong her at JM for $73.00 for one and half session is worthwhile than got her at the KTV.

This JM was quite pack nowsaday. So will you go there for Queueing ?...

Tomahawk
15-07-2004, 03:51 PM
HI guys,

Please use this thread for FR on Joo Mong only. Please post FR for MY in the MY thread.

As for the latest list of girls at JM, you're welcome to post it here too.

Hope to create a more efficient and organised environment for all brothers here.

Thanks

Tomahawk

gigantic_tk
15-07-2004, 05:58 PM

Yesterday I observed the cubicle rooms inside JM, it was because of shape of the shop (non rectangular) that all the 4 rooms have to be slanted and not so much on the Feng Sui which I thought of it earlier.

Have spoken to this new PRC Fei Fei on possible of AV raid, after seeing her too daring to strip me naked completely and herself goes topless, she naively responded that the most she will be deported. I believed it was not that straight forward, perhaps she might also get a short term 'detention' at Police Station. For me the most I need someone to bill me out from "Police station" lor.

Will bros here want to comment on this?....................

pig40
15-07-2004, 10:16 PM
The younger PRC gals have forced one of the Malaysian aunties (Kelly) to retire. I was told the police visited JM recently and all the particulars of the women were recorded. The old simply could not compete with the younger and more beautiful PRC gals. The consumer benefits.

gigantic_tk
16-07-2004, 12:31 AM
The younger PRC gals have forced one of the Malaysian aunties (Kelly) to retire. I was told the police visited JM recently and all the particulars of the women were recorded. The old simply could not compete with the younger and more beautiful PRC gals. The consumer benefits.

Kelly is in her mid to late 30s, Have tried her last year and her services was good. Was the first time there and she gave me a hot-tea BBJ. I had enjoyed the 2 hours sessions with her with her senational /tickerlish massage. She has a nice boobs and body liao..What a sigh that she was force to retire..................

Bravo-2-0
16-07-2004, 01:21 AM
What a waste that kelly retired. :( Any bros got her hp no? can please PM me. I went there 3 wks ago...i actually want kelly but she was busy that time...if only i know she retiring then surely wait for her...

Thanks.

ztone13
16-07-2004, 11:56 AM
I don't think the PRC gals forced Kelly to retire. She quits because of family commitment, she will be around until late july so you guys want to find her better be quick. :)

ztone13
16-07-2004, 12:05 PM
Update on JM gals
Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Kelly - Malaysian/Sabah (leaving soon)
Carol - Msia (left)
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC (Daring & flirting type, leaving soon)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Ying - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Lei Lei - PRC (MIA)
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss
:)

KIAA
17-07-2004, 04:51 PM
Update on JM gals
Elaine - Msia
ANN - Msia
Kelly - Malaysian/Sabah (leaving soon)
Carol - Msia (left)
Ah Lan - Msia (New)
LiQing - PRC (Daring & flirting type, leaving soon)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Ying - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Lei Lei - PRC (MIA)
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss
:)

among these gals, who are able to provide fj during the massage? :D

Redoxan
17-07-2004, 05:03 PM
among these gals, who are able to provide fj during the massage? :D

Dun think they provide....i have been there and non of them actually dare...

kumcheng
18-07-2004, 12:13 AM
Hi bros, is the GLH you guys referring to Golden Landmark Hotel? Want to try Kelly b4 she retires. Thanks!

ztone13
18-07-2004, 12:39 AM
Some gals do provide FJ during massage. I happened to see this incident, the gal was jerking a yuppy and he told the gal that he wanted FJ but the gal don't provide FJ so she asked another girl to go service him instead.
So if u want FJ just ask them before the session, some do it and some only at hotel. :p

gigantic_tk
18-07-2004, 01:01 AM
Some gals do provide FJ during massage. I happened to see this incident, the gal was jerking a yuppy and he told the gal that he wanted FJ but the gal don't provide FJ so she asked another girl to go service him instead.
So if u want FJ just ask them before the session, some do it and some only at hotel. :p

Perhaps, you can tried it on Elaine...........................................

ztone13
18-07-2004, 09:07 AM
Elaine! Try at your own risk.

gigantic_tk
18-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Elaine! Try at your own risk.
Looks like you kenna by her before ?

ztone13
18-07-2004, 11:05 PM
yep........... :D

Bravo-2-0
24-07-2004, 02:38 AM
Visited JM yesterday afternoon. Anna escorted me inside, and recommended one new PRC amongs the 3 available.

She was Fei Fei just came from Beijing, wore in soft black evening gown (like you see gals wear attending dinner). Quite a sexy look with 2 protruding boobs, 36B. Her height is about 1.6m and weight 45 kg lor. She resembles the TV8 Chinese presentor, Chan Yue Li but is younger and fair complexion. She s 25 years old.

Her massage was so so, but was quite painful as she squeezed and pinched your muscles, what so called massage? However I like her good service attitude, got patient, friendly and compromising. She was quite daring and go topless when doing massage for me while I started fingering her and she was moaning thoughout the whole one and half hour session. But she charge me $40 for HJ. .

She told me that later in the evening she will work at Apollo Las Vegas KTV assuming the same name of Fei Fei. So I think I cheong her at JM for $73.00 for one and half session is worthwhile than got her at the KTV.

This JM was quite pack nowsaday. So will you go there for Queueing ?...

I tried her a few days back. When i enter JM, it was full house, so sit down next to elaine and wait for rm. then feifei (dress in low-cut 1-pcs dress) walks in and sat beside me.she start to chat and complaint the edge of her dress has some loose string while doing so she bend over slightly to show me those strings and actually Xpose her longKang....so i decide to give her a try.

Her massage so-so onli leh...but 15mins later,she ask me to turn over and she drop her bra and dress( left only a small panty) and laid down on my chest(very GF feeling)...

face: 7/10
boobs B36
massage 2/10
HJ 5/10
F/J: NY(Not yet...keke..)
B/J :Na
Damage $52.
RTF: yes.

gigantic_tk
24-07-2004, 10:37 AM
I tried her a few days back. When i enter JM, it was full house, so sit down next to elaine and wait for rm. then feifei (dress in low-cut 1-pcs dress) walks in and sat beside me.she start to chat and complaint the edge of her dress has some loose string while doing so she bend over slightly to show me those strings and actually Xpose her longKang....so i decide to give her a try.

Her massage so-so onli leh...but 15mins later,she ask me to turn over and she drop her bra and dress( left only a small panty) and laid down on my chest(very GF feeling)...

face: 7/10
boobs B36
massage 2/10
HJ 5/10
F/J: NY(Not yet...keke..)
B/J :Na
Damage $52.
RTF: yes.

So I kenna extra $10 for HJ lah....................any way quite sexifaction session lor.

KIAA
24-07-2004, 07:07 PM
fei fei next target....hopefully can manage to f her during the massage like bro wolf like tat kekeke

funguy18m
28-07-2004, 07:56 PM
Undetailed FR of Ah Moo

Think its a new girl cos have checked through the JM latest girl list and her name not there.

Had a really good session with her. I think owen10 would be interested in her as well.

For those who have tried jess from BHC you will surely like Ah moo a dead ringer for jess.

Thats all the report i will give. Those interested in the detailed FR give me a pm.

ztone13
29-07-2004, 01:05 AM
Update on JM gals
Elaine - Msia
Ann - Msia
Kelly - Malaysian/Sabah (Left last Friday)
Ah Lan - Msia
LiQing - PRC (Left)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Ying - PRC(Left)
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Ah Meng/Moo(Dream(chinese))-New started work last Sat
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

yep... Ah Meng is good. 2 sessions with her and she provide me everything i asked for.

axor3333
01-08-2004, 11:53 AM
Hello Bro. Was there on thursday, on the way out saw Xiao Xin. Any Fr. Does she do Fj (in hotel) any bro try. Thks :D

BossAhBoy
01-08-2004, 12:24 PM
Update on JM gals
Elaine - Msia
Ann - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia
LiQing - PRC (Left)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Ying - PRC(Left)
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

yep... Ah Meng is good. 2 sessions with her and she provide me everything i asked for.

nice think i see this ann before i thought she from MY right no light still ok under light buay kua

ztone13
02-08-2004, 12:24 AM
Elaine - Msia
Ann - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Ah Meng/Moo(Dream(chinese))- PRC
Wei Wei - PRC (22 years old started work on 31/07) :)
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

SET610
02-08-2004, 03:40 PM
IMHO , I think Ann is the nicest looking malaysian in GLH. Her looks and figure is consider quite good for her age. Most impt thing is she is not $$$-face type. ;)

CheapoSex
02-08-2004, 04:37 PM
nice think i see this ann before i thought she from MY right no light still ok under light buay kua

So bad meh? I find her the most chio malaysian there leh. Maybe older bros like me will find her sexy. Anyway that place always very dim one :D

sunshine_loh
02-08-2004, 04:51 PM
So bad meh? I find her the most chio malaysian there leh. Maybe older bros like me will find her sexy. Anyway that place always very dim one :D

Hey, before the invasion of PRCs to JM, Ann was the angpai there and with a lots of faithful followers. Her service is tiptop with very good sound effect. But sad to say, those were the days liao.

The Renegade
02-08-2004, 06:37 PM
Had Fei Fei today... sad to say, she's not as daring now as compared to bros who had her when she's new... She did not take off everything as expected and she's very conscious about what happened outside the cubicle... always stop whenever she hears a male voice coming near... very 'jumpy' should be the right word... anyway, she kept probbing how I got to know her and asked why I specifically ask for her services... she was quite skeptical when I told her a friend intro me to her... IMHO, some of us here told her about the forum in order to get into her good books, hence resulting in the drastic drop in standard of service... Well, still quite a good steal for such joints... more accomodating than many HC girls...

RTF: Maybe... depends on my mood...
Damage: $62

BossAhBoy
03-08-2004, 04:21 AM
u all should check out qiqi she is chio 7/10 and massage quite ok 6/10.

cybron
03-08-2004, 11:47 AM
bro bro.. AH meng provided everything u asked for?? Mind sharing with her what her provide to you.. i sure bro would like to know also :D

Can bo? ;)

Update on JM gals
Elaine - Msia
Ann - Msia
Ah Lan - Msia
LiQing - PRC (Left)
Xiao Hong - PRC
Xiao Xin - PRC
Ah Ying - PRC(Left)
Fei Fei - PRC
Xiao Qing - Chinese PR
Irene - PR (Boss)
Anna - Boss

cybron
03-08-2004, 11:51 AM
Heard from one of the ger in MY.. One of the samster bring a print out of the forum here and actually went into MY and look for "LiQing"... Please lah.. for that bro who go there yesterday.. please dun show or tell them anything about us.. if not later they will act very unusual... .... Anyway for that bro.. "Li Qing" is from JM not MY... You knock to the wrong door liao... :D Must be Newie.. but any way.. good try...
The lady boss also blur liao.. ask who is LiQing... heeee ;)

Innoncent$
03-08-2004, 04:39 PM
Heard from one of the ger in MY.. One of the samster bring a print out of the forum here and actually went into MY and look for "LiQing"... Please lah.. for that bro who go there yesterday.. please dun show or tell them anything about us.. if not later they will act very unusual... .... Anyway for that bro.. "Li Qing" is from JM not MY... You knock to the wrong door liao... :D Must be Newie.. but any way.. good try...
The lady boss also blur liao.. ask who is LiQing... heeee ;)

Wah sure or not!!!! He must be though like job seeking... carried the newspaper for interview....hahahahaha....

cybron
03-08-2004, 05:54 PM
hahaaa... ger hunting lar.. heeeeee.. my ger told me i laugh untill i fell off the chair... so "cute".. for that bro who did that.. no hard felling ah... but pls dun do that anymore... later the lady boss will just grab any ger then push to u then tell u she is "LiQing" .. Lady boss is good in that.. heeeee i kanna b4 from her... :o

Wondering where did this "cute" bro landed in MY or JM??

Wah sure or not!!!! He must be though like job seeking... carried the newspaper for interview....hahahahaha....

sopil
08-08-2004, 12:51 PM
was at glh few days back, nothing to do so pop into MY, not appealing so walk to JM, saw a gal i like n ask for her. she turn out to be fei fei, lucky me. proceed to cubicle, strip n wait for her. did not ask for massage, jus service. soft mssage by her while i m trying to get everything off her. no resistance at all. end up only manage to strip her of her top n bra. she took off her ultra mini skirt by herself when i finger her wet......... gave me 1 of the best hj i had. offload on only 15mins, surprising cos normally i would take at least 45mins. ask if she do bj there n she say no. but can book her out for fj. got her number n promised to bonk her b4 she fly home :D

face: passable, (good if compare in only MY n JM)
body: a bit tummy
boobs: not too big, but not small at all. long nips.
hj: very good
attitude: good, friendly
overall damage 60.
rtf: not in JM but outside definately.

ahkong
11-08-2004, 02:23 PM
Was there yesterday, wanted to look for
Lei Lei - PRC (New, start work on Mon night. Big Boob)
BTW how to pronounce Lei Lei?! I told the boss say no such person... Then was offer Wei Wei,

Here is my FR on her:

Face:8/10 * Sweet face.
Body:7/10
Boobs: 34B i think?
HJ/BBJ: 6/10
RTF: Dont think so.

Overall she charged me $102. And the whole process only lasted for 35mins. WTF man! FJ available outside JM. :mad:

CHAMPION_4EVER
11-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Hi Bro

Some Q when visiting MY or JM...I planning to make my first visit there...
- Who and when to pay the money for the massage and special?
- Need to bring "tao tao" ourselves for bj?
- Need to make a booking thru phone? If yes...the number please?
- Which saloon to go for nowadays? Why?
- How to get to the place(GLH) by mrt? Address please...
- Any PRC to recommend? (I am asking for good massage, good attitude, fair complexion, big and firm boobs, pretty face of cos...)
- The market price for the damages there?

Any experience bro going today, maybe I can tag along too...
I hope the answer to these questions will answer to those new cheongster interested in going there too...I hope I am not too long winded...Thanks!!!

Cheers
Champ

gigantic_tk
11-08-2004, 03:39 PM
Hi Bro

Some Q when visiting MY or JM...I planning to make my first visit there...
- Who and when to pay the money for the massage and special?
- Need to bring "tao tao" ourselves for bj?
- Need to make a booking thru phone? If yes...the number please?
- Which saloon to go for nowadays? Why?
- How to get to the place(GLH) by mrt? Address please...
- Any PRC to recommend? (I am asking for good massage, good attitude, fair complexion, big and firm boobs, pretty face of cos...)
- The market price for the damages there?

Any experience bro going today, maybe I can tag along too...
I hope the answer to these questions will answer to those new cheongster interested in going there too...I hope I am not too long winded...Thanks!!!

Cheers
Champ

You Kiasu ahhh, why post the same question to both Golden Landmark and Joo Mong at GLH thread. Perhaps you should read these threads as all the answers are there....................

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthrea...7&highlight=glm Joo Mong at GLH
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthrea...2&highlight=glm MY Saloon at GLH
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthrea...3&highlight=glm Golden Landmark
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthrea...ighlight=saloon Joo Mong at GLH
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthrea...ighlight=saloon MY Saloon at GLH
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=14177 Anne-JM Saloon at GLH
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=15339 GHL

ol'coyote
11-08-2004, 04:36 PM
You Kiasu ahhh, why post the same question to both Golden Landmark and Joo Mong at GLH thread. Perhaps you should read these threads as all the answers are there....................

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthrea...7&highlight=glm Joo Mong at GLH
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthrea...2&highlight=glm MY Saloon at GLH
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthrea...3&highlight=glm Golden Landmark
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthrea...ighlight=saloon Joo Mong at GLH
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthrea...ighlight=saloon MY Saloon at GLH
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=14177 Anne-JM Saloon at GLH
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=15339 GHL

err...u forgot to include the Ol'Coyote's FAQ (http://www.tokcok.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=301&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=)...
in there already got rates...locations...and procedures...hehe...

xxrain
12-08-2004, 02:00 AM
wah...
u 2 so helpful... good bros...
he ask so many questions till i thought some other so called "samster" will flame him...

cheers to you guys..

CHAMPION_4EVER
12-08-2004, 09:09 AM
Hi Bro

Have my first visit to JM last night...GLH very quiet...and JM not many brothers...but gals a lot sitting inside waiting...quite a number of PRC indeed...a bit pai seh when I first went in having so many eyes staring at me and smiling at me...Have two old lau goh standing outside the shop to la ke...or maybe to kan shui also...they ask me in immediately when I walked pass...anyway my intention is to go in there too...very funny that MY do not have anyone standing outside...I was led to second cubicle...before I go in I asked the lau goh I want to choose my gal...Asking for Wei Wei and she said she is working...Saw a quite big boobs and pretty gal but she said she is booked...then she recommended an average looking gal..."no prawn fish also can" so I took her...the cubicle inside is indeed quite dark...I asked the gal whether needed to take off clothes...she said anything I wanted...So I just took off my shirt and leave my jean on...Start chatting with her...Found out she is new there and worked there for 2 days only...Thought she is from malaysia as from her accent but she insisted she is from China, Fujian. After half an hour of massage, I ask her to lie down and rested beside me...And I started my hugging and autoroaming...I unhooked her bra which she resisted initially...but she refused me to put hand below her...throughout the session her clothes was on...After 10 min or so, she asked whether she can unload me below...but she do not do Bbbj or bj... so end up having hj...Burst out in 10 min time...she really can control the speed nicely...the rest of the session ended up chatting and hugging...quite a nice experience indeed...

Gal name : Cheng cheng
Boobs : 6.5/10 (B- cup,soft and quite a handful...)
Looks : 6.5/10 (big eyes)
Feeling : 7/10 (quite friendly)
bj : 7/10 (not too forceful and controllable speed)
Damages : $22 + $30 + $2(tips for her to buy tea since chatting with me for the entire session...)

Next time maybe will like to visit again with some bro here...

Cheers
Champ

gigantic_tk
12-08-2004, 09:52 AM
Hi Bro

Have my first visit to JM last night...GLH very quiet...and JM not many brothers...but gals a lot sitting inside waiting...quite a number of PRC indeed...a bit pai seh when I first went in having so many eyes staring at me and smiling at me...Have two old lau goh standing outside the shop to la ke...or maybe to kan shui also...they ask me in immediately when I walked pass...anyway my intention is to go in there too...very funny that MY do not have anyone standing outside...I was led to second cubicle...before I go in I asked the lau goh I want to choose my gal...Asking for Wei Wei and she said she is working...Saw a quite big boobs and pretty gal but she said she is booked...then she recommended an average looking gal..."no prawn fish also can" so I took her...the cubicle inside is indeed quite dark...I asked the gal whether needed to take off clothes...she said anything I wanted...So I just took off my shirt and leave my jean on...Start chatting with her...Found out she is new there and worked there for 2 days only...Thought she is from malaysia as from her accent but she insisted she is from China, Fujian. After half an hour of massage, I ask her to lie down and rested beside me...And I started my hugging and autoroaming...I unhooked her bra which she resisted initially...but she refused me to put hand below her...throughout the session her clothes was on...After 10 min or so, she asked whether she can unload me below...but she do not do Bbbj or bj... so end up having hj...Burst out in 10 min time...she really can control the speed nicely...the rest of the session ended up chatting and hugging...quite a nice experience indeed...

Damages : $22 + $30 + $2(tips for her to buy tea since chatting with me for the entire session...)

Cheers
Champ

Good report & well done Champ. Have missed this place for a while, last time I tried Fei Fei there but kenna paid $40.00 for her services, I thought JM have raised the price liao..................at MY & JM they used to serve me free tea (how come you need to pay?)

CHAMPION_4EVER
12-08-2004, 10:00 AM
Welcome bro. Sorry for all those questions posted yesterday... Maybe that gal is new there...actually we nvr neg the price...I just paid her $54 and she just surprised for the extra 2 bucks...and wanted to give me back..but I told her that it is just as a token for having a great chat with me...and I suggested to her that since they in this line is hard to earn a living so when customer give them extra, just take it...

Cheers
Champ

gigantic_tk
12-08-2004, 10:08 AM
Welcome bro. Sorry for all those questions posted yesterday... Maybe that gal is new there...actually we nvr neg the price...I just paid her $54 and she just surprised for the extra 2 bucks...and wanted to give me back..but I told her that it is just as a token for having a great chat with me...and I suggested to her that since they in this line is hard to earn a living so when customer give them extra, just take it...

Cheers
Champ

So you must have an very enjoyable session in the dark last night.
I went there only during office hours perhaps to de-stress a bit lor.
Anyway is a cheap thrilll........................................... ..........

BoyToy
13-08-2004, 01:39 AM
Hi Bro

Cheers
Champ
bro, giving $2 tips is a bad idea. not tt i'm flaming you, but i remember ever reading somewhere in this forum tat giving $2 tips is too cheapskate. either you give more(eg. $10) just so tt she'll remember you in the future visits or dun give at all. giving $2 is like saying "i'm a xin jiao and believe in giving tips. but i think ur service onli deserve $2." On contrary, not giving tips is like saying "i'm a lao jiao and dun belive in giving tips." If u r the gal, which one would u prefer?

But then again, i oso remember there was a big hoo haa about this issue. so just take it as a pt noted lo. No need to debate about it.

cheers.

gigantic_tk
13-08-2004, 10:47 AM
bro, giving $2 tips is a bad idea. not tt i'm flaming you, but i remember ever reading somewhere in this forum tat giving $2 tips is too cheapskate. either you give more(eg. $10) just so tt she'll remember you in the future visits or dun give at all. giving $2 is like saying "i'm a xin jiao and believe in giving tips. but i think ur service onli deserve $2." On contrary, not giving tips is like saying "i'm a lao jiao and dun belive in giving tips." If u r the gal, which one would u prefer?

But then again, i oso remember there was a big hoo haa about this issue. so just take it as a pt noted lo. No need to debate about it.

cheers.

Yesterday, thought of visiting this joint but detoured due to 2 CMI gals outside JM corridor.. Afraid that I might assign to one of these gals, MY is nearer to me so entered MY door instead lor....................report is at MY thread.

Ah Tan
13-08-2004, 10:54 AM
Yesterday, thought of visiting this joint but detoured due to 2 CMI gals outside JM corridor.. Afraid that I might assign to one of these gals, MY is nearer to me so entered MY door instead lor....................report is at MY thread.

when i was there at MY with monster......we saw 2 very powerful girls......unfortunately, i have taken my shot liao.....else i sure chiong in......until today monster and i could not forget the look they thrown at us......JM hmmmmm....must give it a shot......oi gigantic_tk when are we goin.....kns.....u always go and never jio me. You got my mobiel right? call me......

gigantic_tk
13-08-2004, 11:07 AM
when i was there at MY with monster......we saw 2 very powerful girls......unfortunately, i have taken my shot liao.....else i sure chiong in......until today monster and i could not forget the look they thrown at us......JM hmmmmm....must give it a shot......oi gigantic_tk when are we goin.....kns.....u always go and never jio me. You got my mobiel right? call me......

I go only when there is an urge and time, always a last minute decision while I m around that area lor. Me seldom plan to visit these places b'cos when I think about the fee, it burns my pocket and this deters me from visiting lor....................dun feel it when does it on impulse, heart pain after mission completion liao.......now has to heal my heart for a couple of days or weeks lor.

CHAMPION_4EVER
13-08-2004, 11:46 AM
Hi Bro

I maybe going down to MY or JM this evening, any kaki to tag along?

Cheers
Champ

gigantic_tk
13-08-2004, 12:17 PM
Hi Bro

I maybe going down to MY or JM this evening, any kaki to tag along?

Cheers
Champ

Wah! soo fast addicted aredi? Be careful not to burn a big hole in your pocket over a long run into these activities.

Initially, I start off with going to Tuina at PC and PPC. First time very shiok, subquently one week at least 3 times. Not realising it, at the end of the month it costs me over $1000.00 for that month expenses on these song song & shiok shiok activities. Now I am a more rationale man, go only when there is an urge. Lucky my urge is not that high - old man meh.....

cybron
13-08-2004, 01:29 PM
hahaha.. yalor.. last time me newie also the same.. go to TN at PC then also get addicted.. then offer go there.. end of the month.. almost 1 K gone... :o

Wah! soo fast addicted aredi? Be careful not to burn a big hole in your pocket over a long run into these activities.

Initially, I start off with going to Tuina at PC and PPC. First time very shiok, subquently one week at least 3 times. Not realising it, at the end of the month it costs me over $1000.00 for that month expenses on these song song & shiok shiok activities. Now I am a more rationale man, go only when there is an urge. Lucky my urge is not that high - old man meh.....

CHAMPION_4EVER
13-08-2004, 01:39 PM

Hi Bro

Previously I frequent I went to HC...4 times per month...now feel that it is quite much to spend there when actually what I want is to get released ...for tuina is actually much cheaper and still get the same release...of cos it is much ex than you visit cat40 at GL...but I personally like to be served by PRC who I can chat with and qin qie...HA HA! If you going maybe can tag along too as you sound pretty lao jiao...

Cheers Champ

gigantic_tk
13-08-2004, 01:52 PM
Hi Bro

Previously I frequent I went to HC...4 times per month...now feel that it is quite much to spend there when actually what I want is to get released ...for tuina is actually much cheaper and still get the same release...of cos it is much ex than you visit cat40 at GL...but I personally like to be served by PRC who I can chat with and qin qie...HA HA! If you going maybe can tag along too as you sound pretty lao jiao...

Cheers Champ

I consider myself as a newbies also. Cat40 at Westerhout and GL6/18 many of the wl there are very tao, many parts cannot touch, kiss & sucks also cannot, simply pay $40 for cat bath and insertion with condom and times is up liao. No doubt you can get pretty gals there but communication is a big problem and sign language is an alternative lor.....now I give this place a miss also............................at the end no place to go, finally hopped onto the new train to cheong JB HC lor.

cybron
13-08-2004, 01:54 PM
good FR.. thank for sharing with us.. 4 pt to ur reputation... keep it up :D

Hi Bro

Cheers
Champ

sunshine_loh
13-08-2004, 01:57 PM
hahaha.. yalor.. last time me newie also the same.. go to TN at PC then also get addicted.. then offer go there.. end of the month.. almost 1 K gone... :o

Newbie and old bird are the same lah. Once your small head take over control, all your extra money will be gone with the wind liao! But this is not the worst because the small head is still under your control. The worst is when your big head is also under control by one particular gal and you are finished liao. Not only your extra pocket money, your take home money will also be drastically reduced, if not all gone. Beware!!

CHAMPION_4EVER
13-08-2004, 02:00 PM
good FR.. thank for sharing with us.. 4 pt to ur reputation... keep it up :D

Thanks Bro...I always catch up with your forum now and then too...All bros let us keep it up...I feel something missing by not logging in here and reading the latest forum and posting...I always read thread for HC and FL...

Cheers
Champ

ahkong
13-08-2004, 02:14 PM

Hahahah ... same her 1 mth at least 6 times to TN/GL got addicted to it so jialat. Now mostly target for big boobs only. :D

Anyone try Lei Lei - PRC (New, start work on Mon night. Big Boob) of JM before? Got any FR on her to share? Thanks!!

gigantic_tk
13-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Cheonging must be very selective and focus, cannot too generalise like - dun have fish, pawn also can type. In the end sure to burn a big hole in your wallet and pocket lor. Go for the meats that suit to your taste, and also to your needs liao................................

cybron
13-08-2004, 07:16 PM
yalor... once the cock head take over ur head then that it... u will become a "BIG BIRD" hahaaah eeeee

I prefer to stick to a few good PRC then got much feeling.. invest some time and little $$ u will get much much better return... trust me :D

Newbie and old bird are the same lah. Once your small head take over control, all your extra money will be gone with the wind liao! But this is not the worst because the small head is still under your control. The worst is when your big head is also under control by one particular gal and you are finished liao. Not only your extra pocket money, your take home money will also be drastically reduced, if not all gone. Beware!!

cybron
13-08-2004, 07:17 PM
hahaa.. me also.. me 1st choice.. must be boobly..heheeee if not i rather PCC myself... :eek:

Hahahah ... same her 1 mth at least 6 times to TN/GL got addicted to it so jialat. Now mostly target for big boobs only. :D

Anyone try Lei Lei - PRC (New, start work on Mon night. Big Boob) of JM before? Got any FR on her to share? Thanks!!

ahkong
13-08-2004, 09:55 PM
hahaa.. me also.. me 1st choice.. must be boobly..heheeee if not i rather PCC myself... :eek:

Hmmm bro you also boobly lover got try Lei Lei - PRC of JM?? Can share any Big Boobs FR with me? Thanks! :D

ztone13
14-08-2004, 12:37 AM
Hmmm bro you also boobly lover got try Lei Lei - PRC of JM?? Can share any Big Boobs FR with me? Thanks! :D

She left a long time ago

ahkong
14-08-2004, 07:28 AM
She left a long time ago

Are you sure? I read the thread at List of most updated MY girls and JM girls
she is still listed there?! :confused:

ztone13
14-08-2004, 11:58 AM
Are you sure? I read the thread at List of most updated MY girls and JM girls
she is still listed there?! :confused:
not updated

cybron
14-08-2004, 12:14 PM
i yo yo.. no bro update me mah.. okok.. i go update now hor.. heeee ;) i will remove leilei out of JM list lor.. haaaa :D
not updated

gigantic_tk
23-06-2005, 04:04 PM
This thread had been deserted for quite sometimes liao despite of this JM Saloon still running strong there, at 3rd level of GLH. I had observed some new faces there, look like the locals and Malaysian ladies. Perhaps, regulars to JM can update us with some recommendations?

ThrustCast
23-06-2005, 05:32 PM
sorry, but i thought JM had already closed down and not open for business anymore?

And sidetrack for a while, how is it MY are usually open when i go at abt 9+ 10pm but nowadays when i go at that sort of timing they're always closed? funny.

hitachi
23-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Was told by Ann, the shop close around Sep' 05 due to bad business. :(

gigantic_tk
24-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Must find time to visit Ann to patronise the last stock available there............................................. ....................

latebloomer
25-06-2005, 01:51 AM
think their rent contract will run out in Sep this yr.
since biz is rather bad, Anna the boss lady(the only one left, there were 3 initially) is considering closing for good.
unless she gets backing from another.
btw. cat is back at JM in the afternoons

hitachi
18-07-2005, 09:59 AM
I m cheong this JM for the past three years, mostly serve by Ann. But recently find Ann is getting really old liao. Visited them last mth as MY didn't open. While waiting for Ann as she serving another client, as she come out to get something. See her really getting much older than I noe her 3 years ago. I told the them I went for shopping & will back 1/2 hrs. Faster on the run men. :D

gigantic_tk
08-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Any update on this 'nest', hope dun left NOT only Ann there. I am sure there are some good one..........can regulars advise me (via PM). Thanks.

sabroe163
17-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Went there last Friday after reading about this place going to close in Sept.

Was assigned to a MILF name Ann, good solid back massage to relax my
stressed and tired body. Covered my whole back from head to toe. Later asked me to turn around, she used warmed towel to clean my nipples, didi, balls and thighs. Thought she going to massage me, instead she bend down and suck my nipples with her hands stroking my didi. She went down south and licked my balls
and inner thighs. All this while I auto roamed her from top to bottom.

After about 15 ~ 20 mins of pleasure, I shot out and she took a new towel to clean up the mess.

She told me she'll be away in M'sia this week.

Damage : $52 Total
RTF : Yes, if time permits.

candeo_88
22-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Any bro's still in touch with any of the ex-JM girls, e.g. Ann? Really miss those "wild wild west" days...

Cheers....

vkoolboi
22-10-2007, 04:38 PM
Miss the wild days. Hope that it will come back again.