PDA

View Full Version : Pear Center Exposed!

newyorker88
27-07-2003, 10:35 AM
Dear Brothers,
Pearl Center has been exposed as a massage cum sex center by Lian He Zao Bao this morning. It is a very big 2 page story about the massage parlours there. Advice all to lay low for a while for that place. Maybe more AV raids will be conducted overthere?
According to the press, there are 26 massage parlours there? Wah! they really go and count! 10 on the second, 11 on the third!
It even says that the gals there are going out to advertise themselves!
All brothers who have been there will know how the situation is like, Take care when cheonging there! You been warned!

veve
27-07-2003, 10:59 AM
Read out the xin ming newspaper last nite, reported this guy who kena STD when he cheong at the pearl ctr.. Then worse still kena caught by his wife..

TomHarryDick
27-07-2003, 11:09 AM
Anyone knows which Tuina shop this cheongster went?

teraterm55
27-07-2003, 03:17 PM
scared then avoid all lor.
nowadays play safe better than be sorry.

faithevans
27-07-2003, 04:34 PM
Funny things is...on the papers the showed the picture of the shop which has the least activity reported here....don't know if the reporters are blind or what....what about the other popular places in pearl centre????No specials????:)

David-Bake-Ham
27-07-2003, 04:52 PM
Worst still...when the reporter interview a guy....he tells them :
hug and rubba rubba is $20
hj is $30
other special more $$$

andrew1149
27-07-2003, 04:57 PM
Bro Faithevans, the shop that was pictured in the paper was blacklist by the bros here.

Anyway, after reading the papers,I went down to PPC to reccee. Nothing unusual.Things as per normal esp in LMZK.

rivervale3
27-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by newyorker88
Dear Brothers,
Pearl Center has been exposed as a massage cum sex center by Lian He Zao Bao this morning. It is a very big 2 page story about the massage parlours there. Advice all to lay low for a while for that place. Maybe more AV raids will be conducted overthere?
According to the press, there are 26 massage parlours there? Wah! they really go and count! 10 on the second, 11 on the third!
It even says that the gals there are going out to advertise themselves!
All brothers who have been there will know how the situation is like, Take care when cheonging there! You been warned!

Sorry, this is my 2nd reply. On second thought, I think it might be People's Park Centre and not Pearl Centre. THere could be as many as 26.

cheongkid
27-07-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by David-Bake-Ham
Worst still...when the reporter interview a guy....he tells them :
hug and rubba rubba is $20
hj is $30
other special more $$$
there was this instance where a man passed by a foot reflexology shop and being "pull in" by a massage girl. after 15 mins, that man came out. he was forced to pay a total of $50; 30 mins of massage $30 and rubba $20 which he claimed the girl grabbed his hands and put them on her chest.

owen10
28-07-2003, 12:43 AM
Really hate these JOURNALISTS/REPORTERS!!!

Do they really ve no news to write to expose such places???

By doin tt, do they realise they are doing S'pore's economy more harm than good???

In a way, these tui na shops are contributing to SG's economy. Revenue is generated as these PRCs also pay taxes n they do spend to boost our econ. Juz imagine the impact on property rentals lost if these shops close down due to the bad publicity? In PPC alone, almost 70% of the shops in PPC Level 3 alone will be affected!!! I tell u, very few will want to operate their biz on PPC L3 as its quite ulu.

Do u thk our SG guys do not know where to search for women if these shops were made known publicly for their special svcs n eventually start closing down? They can still visit HCs or Geylang.

Anyway, do spare a thought for the PDMMs. Many of them have kids studying here n some side income will help them finance d expenses. If they are deported, their future n their kids will be gone!

To those bloody reporter(s), pls use yr pig brains to thk before u pen such articles. Hope whoever wrote d article is reading this!!! And to the AVs do spare a thought for d less fortunate ones.

$$noenuff
28-07-2003, 01:16 AM
Perhaps the girls at this place was too agressive and open about it hence the complains.

justl00king
28-07-2003, 01:17 AM
if those news journalist wanna know where got hapening, all they need is to log in here for all the info. :cool:

see see only
28-07-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by justl00king
if those news journalist wanna know where got hapening, all they need is to log in here for all the info. :cool:

Bro justlook.. ur nick same meaning with mine,

i agree u fully. i no journalist but not jus the jour... the rest of the govs, are reading and mayb contributing 2. But wat the hack.

I felt they knew all along jus that without this thousand yrs history trade around - the world may jus stop rolling and many $$$$$$$$$ in/out will jus stop.

Since this tarde help 2 solve manys basic needs (in many forms) all i can say. "ENJOY"

Junkboy
29-07-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by owen10
Really hate these JOURNALISTS/REPORTERS!!!

Do they really ve no news to write to expose such places???

By doin tt, do they realise they are doing S'pore's economy more harm than good???

In a way, these tui na shops are contributing to SG's economy. Revenue is generated as these PRCs also pay taxes n they do spend to boost our econ. Juz imagine the impact on property rentals lost if these shops close down due to the bad publicity? In PPC alone, almost 70% of the shops in PPC Level 3 alone will be affected!!! I tell u, very few will want to operate their biz on PPC L3 as its quite ulu.

Do u thk our SG guys do not know where to search for women if these shops were made known publicly for their special svcs n eventually start closing down? They can still visit HCs or Geylang.

Anyway, do spare a thought for the PDMMs. Many of them have kids studying here n some side income will help them finance d expenses. If they are deported, their future n their kids will be gone!

To those bloody reporter(s), pls use yr pig brains to thk before u pen such articles. Hope whoever wrote d article is reading this!!! And to the AVs do spare a thought for d less fortunate ones.

firstly, i dun think they pay tax on the extras.

secondly, they dun spend most of the money here. Most probably will send it back to PRC. this is leakage to the economy.

thirdly, i believe there is journalistic freedom in this ctry. if people want to write abt this, they should be free to write about this, as long as they do their own homework and its the truth. at least they bothered to go down to count the number n interview ppl b4 they write the article. Not like a certain Jason Tan, formerly from the Newpaper.

cockup
29-07-2003, 05:55 PM
Who knows ... maybe its those HC who paid the reporter to expose the Tuina in PC. They are being jealous of those cheap and fast service :D .