PDA

View Full Version : Malaysian Gals Attack

MOSFET
31-07-2003, 01:47 PM
Hey guys, i am checking out with you guys if you know the rate for malaysian gals overnitter.

xmen2
31-07-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by MOSFET
Hey guys, i am checking out with you guys if you know the rate for malaysian gals overnitter.
Hi! Bro, take my advice, read more other threads on those Field Reports(FRs) and you should be able to find out the answer for your query before all the lau jiao here start firing u :)

anyway, for your question, it abt RM300 - RM500, depends on if it is Thai or local gals, hope this helps. Enjoy ur reading here and do share with us after your encounter in JB, cheers!

DNAT
31-07-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by MOSFET
hi bro MOSFET:
so the miniskirt scene at JB disco how? got lobang anot?
we go together to look-see 1st lar ...
:)

MrDevi1
31-07-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by DNAT
hi bro MOSFET:

hoi silentmobman, this Fri got mission, wanna join?? Got bro will overnight, if you not worry get locked out by your q, then can overnight there

lion_mansg
31-07-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by MrDevi1
hoi silentmobman, this Fri got mission, wanna join?? Got bro will overnight, if you not worry get locked out by your q, then can overnight there

Haha...our silentmob bro i think hard 2 get away from his q lah unless advance booking wif him & arrange a highly profile plan 2 help him get away then possible....:p last minute arranging wif him always tough 1....

So bro devil, usually where ur go 2 chiong??

BkkPattaya
31-07-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by lion_mansg
Haha...our silentmob bro i think hard 2 get away from his q lah unless advance booking wif him & arrange a highly profile plan 2 help him get away then possible....:p last minute arranging wif him always tough 1....

I kaypoh answer for him! He cheong anywhere got miao miao, booze and music. Hdy, JB, Perak,Sg and currently SK.

uchin
31-07-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by BkkPattaya
I kaypoh answer for him! He cheong anywhere got miao miao, booze and music. Hdy, JB, Perak,Sg and currently SK.

wow,,
we got a lot to learn....

BkkPattaya
31-07-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by uchin
wow,,
we got a lot to learn....

Why? U want to invoke the Devil?

lion_mansg
31-07-2003, 05:16 PM

icic....tks 4 ans though hope bro devil dun mind u kay poh ans 4 him :p Anyway,was hoping he got chiong riau islands then our group can haf 1 more kaki liao....:D
hey bro, bro cuntalk expedition 2 BKK on 10th of next month u going aso?? Remember 2 provide juicy FR when ur r back hor....haha....

BkkPattaya
31-07-2003, 05:23 PM
icic....tks 4 ans though hope bro devil dun mind u kay poh ans 4 him :p Anyway,was hoping he got chiong riau islands then our group can haf 1 more kaki liao....:D
hey bro, bro cuntalk expedition 2 BKK on 10th of next month u going aso?? Remember 2 provide juicy FR when ur r back hor....haha....

Me no go, he going Hdy and Samui, BKK not included.

lion_mansg
31-07-2003, 05:34 PM
Me no go, he going Hdy and Samui, BKK not included.

OIC...then me see wrongly liao...I thought he going BKK & Koh Samui....

BkkPattaya
31-07-2003, 05:37 PM

His TeLuck in Hdy, anywhere he go iternary must include Hdy. Prepare for yr first Thai wedding invitation.

lion_mansg
31-07-2003, 05:41 PM
His TeLuck in Hdy, anywhere he go iternary must include Hdy. Prepare for yr first Thai wedding invitation.

haha....Tat wld be fine wif me & great 2 coz can haf excuse 2 go Thailand 2....Then we all brudders can go there chiong after the wedding....Tis aso serve as a gd excuse 4 our silentmob king,bro DNAT excuse 2 siam his q....:p

BkkPattaya
31-07-2003, 05:43 PM
haha....Tat wld be fine wif me & great 2 coz can haf excuse 2 go Thailand 2....Then we all brudders can go there chiong after the wedding....Tis aso serve as a gd excuse 4 our silentmob king,bro DNAT excuse 2 siam his q....:p

Dats why the saying "Alls well ends well". Kung Hei Kung Kei.

klik88
31-07-2003, 07:53 PM
hi bro MOSFET:

Last time got girls in disco in towel only. Not sure now still have.

MrDevi1
31-07-2003, 08:32 PM

heheeh, so u oso know this silentmobman lar, hmm... can he use got kidnap excuse or not?? got kidnap got 24 hours, all momey in wallet rob, then after that release him... DNAT is this fresh plan for you?

MrDevi1
31-07-2003, 08:34 PM

woi, you kaypoh here, i searching for you everywhere.. me arr.. wah, so soon you know me so well oredi arr?

MrDevi1
31-07-2003, 08:36 PM
Why? U want to invoke the Devil?

The Devil is within everyone of us.. this Devil only communicate better with the devil within with you, so dont blame this Devil, he is innocent... hahahah

BkkPattaya
31-07-2003, 08:41 PM
The Devil is within everyone of us.. this Devil only communicate better with the devil within with you, so dont blame this Devil, he is innocent... hahahah

U tok tok devil devil, when u sleep the seventh month devil will come tickle ur ass, and the sound will be like bro cuntalk's gal like that. Not aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh but ooooooooooooooooouu

Cuntalk
31-07-2003, 11:29 PM

i'm goin to bang my cock only in HDY & Samui...u wan to go or not?:)

Cuntalk
31-07-2003, 11:30 PM

knn go every thread n suan me...:mad:

BkkPattaya
31-07-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk

No hard feelings ah! Now Mrdevi go MIA liao.

MrDevi1
01-08-2003, 02:25 AM

me looking forward to join your gang in riau but got to renew my passport first.. unless i swim over.. hahahah but got to need to trouble bros there to take me around

he damn lazy to write FR one lar...

MrDevi1
01-08-2003, 02:27 AM
U tok tok devil devil, when u sleep the seventh month devil will come tickle ur ass, and the sound will be like bro cuntalk's gal like that. Not aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh but ooooooooooooooooouu

hahahah, hey you wanna have cok fight with Chairman arr? remember hor i got 3 ~ 4 body guard hor

MrDevi1
01-08-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Cuntalk

dont angry Chairman, tomolo i bcome referee for you to cok fight with him

MrDevi1
01-08-2003, 02:31 AM
No hard feelings ah! Now Mrdevi go MIA liao.

Not Devi lar, its Devil... if not i poke the Devil in you... Devil oso must rest mah..

CuntMan
12-08-2003, 01:37 AM
LB is my fav hangout, well actually i only hangout there. Else i will just gip the OKT a calls and tell him my type. Then send to my room. Boh pian, lazy to waste money on beers, wine, just to get cunt. Coz money spent on liquor can spend on cunt 2nd round liao. Hehehe anyway sometimes got mood to drink also but alone also sienz.

So just my report K,

LB, Viet gal, Forgot name sound like Ooi or Sumthin,

Height 170+ ?
Face Ok ok only.
Body Superb, fair,
boobs 34B or C ?

Was at LB at 0200, just finish settlin a deal with client, was at a pub with him somewhere at tmn. perling. All local gals so sienz, no lobang keep on askin me to fetch them to sum disco. So finish that place, went straight to LB to look 4 chicks. Luckily about 20 gals there. NO PRC. So looked 4 the tallest, and checked her out. Looks not too shabby. Took her gave Rm 280 And arrange for location and pickup. Went to hotel, bath 1st. Gal abit shy, dun dare to bath together, my didi abit not happy coz nobody wash him. After I finish, she bath. Standard overnite course, talk cock sing song, then raba raba. Wow, my eyes never lie, nipple like a pencil rubber, very big and hard, play play around then hands like snake went to her bra, play around and try to unclip it. Yesh, years of takin off bra pay off, she never tot i could take it off with only one hand. Hehehe. Quickly lick her nipples, then one hand check out her mei mei. Wow, just have hair cut, nice and meaty. No extra meat cuming out. Seems fresh, just play around with her meimei already rainin liao, wow at this time she already playin with my didi.

Well once didi and meimei see each other of course SOP lo. Man, nice and tight, her moanin was nice too. Not too loud and not too soft. Seems real, seems like the 1st time doin it with GF. heheheh.
After my 1st FJ, we quickly bath together, seems she's not shy liao, next she even gave me a bbbj wow, never tot she could do it. My didi normally won't mari kita so soon but this time really different, i almost let didi and meimei see each other without umbrella, walau, luckily i remember bout it.

To cut this story short, not a bad nite, but wat i hate most is i have to meet a client at 10pm, so checkout early. wasted 2 hours and another session.

This is the 1st FR i did since a couple years back, abit rusty, hope u guys dun mind. Thanks.

MrDevil
12-08-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by CuntMan
LB is my fav hangout, well actually i only hangout there. Else i will just gip the OKT a calls and tell him my type. Then send to my room. Boh pian, lazy to waste money on beers, wine, just to get cunt. Coz money spent on liquor can spend on cunt 2nd round liao. Hehehe anyway sometimes got mood to drink also but alone also sienz.

So just my report K,

LB, Viet gal, Forgot name sound like Ooi or Sumthin,

Height 170+ ?
Face Ok ok only.
Body Superb, fair,
boobs 34B or C ?

Was at LB at 0200, just finish settlin a deal with client, was at a pub with him somewhere at tmn. perling. All local gals so sienz, no lobang keep on askin me to fetch them to sum disco. So finish that place, went straight to LB to look 4 chicks. Luckily about 20 gals there. NO PRC. So looked 4 the tallest, and checked her out. Looks not too shabby. Took her gave Rm 280 And arrange for location and pickup. Went to hotel, bath 1st. Gal abit shy, dun dare to bath together, my didi abit not happy coz nobody wash him. After I finish, she bath. Standard overnite course, talk cock sing song, then raba raba. Wow, my eyes never lie, nipple like a pencil rubber, very big and hard, play play around then hands like snake went to her bra, play around and try to unclip it. Yesh, years of takin off bra pay off, she never tot i could take it off with only one hand. Hehehe. Quickly lick her nipples, then one hand check out her mei mei. Wow, just have hair cut, nice and meaty. No extra meat cuming out. Seems fresh, just play around with her meimei already rainin liao, wow at this time she already playin with my didi.

Well once didi and meimei see each other of course SOP lo. Man, nice and tight, her moanin was nice too. Not too loud and not too soft. Seems real, seems like the 1st time doin it with GF. heheheh.
After my 1st FJ, we quickly bath together, seems she's not shy liao, next she even gave me a bbbj wow, never tot she could do it. My didi normally won't mari kita so soon but this time really different, i almost let didi and meimei see each other without umbrella, walau, luckily i remember bout it.

To cut this story short, not a bad nite, but wat i hate most is i have to meet a client at 10pm, so checkout early. wasted 2 hours and another session.

This is the 1st FR i did since a couple years back, abit rusty, hope u guys dun mind. Thanks.

hahahaha.. add a little more juicy will be surely a turn on FR liao..

now i got someone to compete with unbra speed, normally most average got dishook without the girl realising or being able to resist but i say most bra and most girls who dont force C cupper to B cup bra.. So Bro Cuntman, see you this Thurs to fight unbra hand arr...

Let me see if I manage to get my FR today on ABB out or not, another hidden gems that worth some recognition.

CuntMan
12-08-2003, 03:47 AM
I only good with gals on A or B cups, C cuppers kinda hard sometimes, and depends on their bra. Triumph, Pierre Cardin, Skiva ? Most branded ones r easy to unclip. Those chap alang type very hard. Not springy. Once i was at a KTV at Puchong, walau, unclip 3 gals at 1 go. One is my gal, another 2 r my bros gals. All bras unclip and they never knew. Hahahha. So thurs meetin u guys up ? Wed ? RM 65 or 50 now ? I am always tempted to go 4 overnite. Coz more time to play around but same gal for the nite also sienz leh. But most important is i dun like to rush, that's y i take away. Once at Sakura, half way not done OKT came and knock door ask done or not the gal ang pai need to finish quick. Walan, I got turned off, just pay half and told the OKT to take or leave. Quickly he apologise, then leave me alone for almost an hour + ? Hehehhe.

MrDevil
12-08-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by CuntMan
I only good with gals on A or B cups, C cuppers kinda hard sometimes, and depends on their bra. Triumph, Pierre Cardin, Skiva ? Most branded ones r easy to unclip. Those chap alang type very hard. Not springy. Once i was at a KTV at Puchong, walau, unclip 3 gals at 1 go. One is my gal, another 2 r my bros gals. All bras unclip and they never knew. Hahahha. So thurs meetin u guys up ? Wed ? RM 65 or 50 now ? I am always tempted to go 4 overnite. Coz more time to play around but same gal for the nite also sienz leh. But most important is i dun like to rush, that's y i take away. Once at Sakura, half way not done OKT came and knock door ask done or not the gal ang pai need to finish quick. Walan, I got turned off, just pay half and told the OKT to take or leave. Quickly he apologise, then leave me alone for almost an hour + ? Hehehhe.

hahaah.... so we got another expert here liao, me always unbra any girls whenever i see the chance, almost all ang pai at SK got unbra by me b4 until i sian liao, dunno who to unbra someore.

Wed no plan yet. RM65 before 2130 and RM105 after 2130 at ABB, SK is all round RM70 on the spot and RM100 at shopping room. ow they are more polite, they will keep shouting Game over liao, Big Big Game over... hahaha, until you paiseh and come out from the shopping room but if you are doing it on the spot, normally no time limit within reasons. An hour + is a litte too much lar.. u not tired, your did oso tired liao lar..

We reach a stage that going to SK not mainly for bonking but just to pass time and hang around, those who got regular puying enjoy gf treatment lor, but for the pity me.. all puying siam me oredi.. reputation too bad for pulling too many puyings for fun.. hahahaha.. so got to keep low profile for a period.

OK, enough toking cok here.. back to my thread liao

DNAT
12-08-2003, 08:35 AM
Tis aso serve as a gd excuse 4 our silentmob king,bro DNAT excuse 2 siam his q....:p
Sorry hor, this kind of occassion + location (esp. LOS) the Q die die + thick skin also follow tight tight .... no way to run / hide :(

DNAT
12-08-2003, 08:38 AM
heheeh, so u oso know this silentmobman lar, hmm... can he use got kidnap excuse or not?? got kidnap got 24 hours, all momey in wallet rob, then after that release him... DNAT is this fresh plan for you?
Then when I report police how? report to you the Inspector isit?
:D

MrDevil
12-08-2003, 12:43 PM
Then when I report police how? report to you the Inspector isit?
:D

aiyah, oso must wait for 24 hours mah.. by that time, you returned home liao looking tired liao lar