PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Super Spa?

hearthrob
02-08-2003, 04:29 PM
Anyone been to Super Spa? Any FR? Saw in the wan bao half a page advertisement the facilities are huge with meals somemore!

What is the price? Any FR?? I can only go after got my paycheck in aug.....already bonk 5 times in july liao...

cheongkid
02-08-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Anyone been to Super Spa? Any FR? Saw in the wan bao half a page advertisement the facilities are huge with meals somemore!

What is the price? Any FR?? I can only go after got my paycheck in aug.....already bonk 5 times in july liao...
The usual HC facilities like jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, etc. Lounge area with pool table. Menu changes daily. Some more can choose which VCD you want to watch if theatrette is not showing any movie.

$45 for entrance with a 45-min traditional Thai massage by Thai ladies. Open concept so don't expect any hanky-panky. This place is for relaxation and hard massage only.

hearthrob
02-08-2003, 05:22 PM
Open concept meaning rooms separated by a curtain isit? If so, can also do HJ mah....most importantly the thai gals are willing rite?:D

cheongkid
02-08-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Open concept meaning rooms separated by a curtain isit? If so, can also do HJ mah....most importantly the thai gals are willing rite?:D
No curtains one lah, just some high beds in a common room. I did saw some private rooms but didn't see any young masseuses, only aunties.

hearthrob
02-08-2003, 05:41 PM
mmm....u mean those private rooms can also book right? know the price? ... the owner don't really have a business mind....:rolleyes:

LeeYokeYuen
03-08-2003, 04:02 PM
I heard it's on the verge of closing. No girls, worse no customers. I saw 2 youngs girls formally from super say they are going through tough times there.

hearthrob
03-08-2003, 07:00 PM
Maybe that is why they put up advertisement in wan bao as a last struggle for survival... looking at the photos, really not bad...if of cos' they have private rooms and special :D

wherewho
04-08-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
The usual HC facilities like jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, etc. Lounge area with pool table. Menu changes daily. Some more can choose which VCD you want to watch if theatrette is not showing any movie.

$45 for entrance with a 45-min traditional Thai massage by Thai ladies. Open concept so don't expect any hanky-panky. This place is for relaxation and hard massage only.

Yup clean relaxation. Went there. Nt bad though.

gogon1
12-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Will be flying off to Beijing yesterday midnight and I have a few hours to spare as it was 6.30 pm and I'm done with my preparations...

As I stay ard Jurong decided to try Super Spa (btw, I am so stoopid nt to read FRs from other bros here).. anyway, here goes my field report:

Actually I called them first becoz the sign board say "open concept", but dun want to be dissapointed so called them. The recep say, got open concept one, private room also have. Got Thai girls also. So i decided to try

Note: In summary, no hanky panky, but I enjoyed. If you decided to read my quite long FR, please be prepared. I dun wish to be zapped becoz the FR got no hanky panky... And also, it's my first FR, so, gimme some encouragement

Went in an was offered a package of Scrub+45min massage (total 65mins) for $65.- But since I'm really tired picked the 65min massage w/o scrub for $73. More expensive coz this one use oil according to the recep, unlike the 45 min one.

So it was 6.45pm, book my massage at 7.45pm. asked for thai gal but she not avail have to wait until 9pm, no time, so i just say get me a good n 20+ ones. hehe...

So went for bath, sauna, hot and cold pool. Facilites are standard, i would give 7/10. Then proceed to lounge, watch TV (no VCD leh.. how come?), and makan. Makan is free one, can order as many as u want also.. the da jie serving the food quite masculine one hehe.. but she very nice... u can order twice three times she wont complain. U can drink until ur bladder burst also never mind

At around 7.48pm, the phone rangs and I was asked to go down (massage room at 2nd floor, facilities at 3rd floor).

Then i was greeted by a 20+ gal, petite, i'd say not beautiful but cute/lovely look. Then bring me to a room with a lot of hard beds. I say "whoa, why got so many beds.., can go to the private rooms?" she asked the recep and they agreed.

Then in the room, she took off my robe, left with short only. After I took of my robe, I just realised that the room got no curtain ,,,,So I ask the gal to take the curtain, but she say, this place is open concept, even got curtain also must open door.

was terribly pissed off but decided to go on as I'm very tired ...

Turns out not bad... she's not those very chatty one that makes u annoyed, but she will talk to you at times.... she jokes also... not a bad session.

Massage was good. I wouldn't say it's very hard, but hard enough for me. Feel very relaxed after the massage. I even extended for another 30 mins for $12. (Yes, I know, altogether cost me $85 which is ex). Good massage, with oil, massage every part of your body except ur didi... will also do some kind of thai massage that make the cracking sound all over ur bones

Mind u, this petite gal is quite strong!

In summary:

Plus:
Good relaxing massage with ok facilites. The gal that served me is very friendly.

Minus:
Quite Ex, may only try again when vit M is really solid hehe... coz i think the 45 mins one not so good. No AutoRoam :mad: But will try again when got time n cash, maybe when I'm more regular she'll close the curtain and allow autoroam hehehe

So, for those bros looking for good massage, it's a good place if you have money. If you want to try the gal that served me, her name is WeWe (pronounced as WiWi). Don't know whether other gals have the same quality

If any of you tried other gal that allows autoroam.. please let me know

As of now, I'm in beijing already... wait for my FR in the International Thread! Wish me luck!

Downers
09-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Went down today with me buddy to check out the place. looks great from the outside....with a very pretty recep. but never go in because it was a unknown territory for the both of us.

after reading, might try only when M is very healthy as there is no hanky panky or whatsoever...darn with a pretty recep but yet no action.

am i wrong or any brother can shed some light on that place? thanks.

gogon1
10-07-2005, 02:28 AM
so far i tried twice got no special loh:) maybe if other bro manage to get shd share with us!

the recep pretty meh? I went twice always kanna the middle aged lady leh

Downers
10-07-2005, 12:03 PM
when i went was this young pretty gal leh....quite lian also...dyed hair with spagetti straps...