PDA

View Full Version : Why all HC gals like that?!

hearthrob
02-08-2003, 11:58 PM
Why all HC gals like that?! Before FJ so nice and friendly but after FJ completely change in attitude, becomes very cold....at least there are 3 so called service very good ones who react in this way. Winnie from Royal de sauna, Ice from Bugis and Joyce from Casanova.

Is there no gals out there who can maintain the galfriend feeling throughout???.......

factor-x
03-08-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Why all HC gals like that?! Before FJ so nice and friendly but after FJ completely change in attitude, becomes very cold....at least there are 3 so called service very good ones who react in this way. Winnie from Royal de sauna, Ice from Bugis and Joyce from Casanova.

Is there no gals out there who can maintain the galfriend feeling throughout???.......

Hello??????

This is commercial sex.

When money transfers from your pocket into theirs, they can stop pretending. it's tiring to be a pretender all day long, you know.

To enjoy gf feeling, the obvious solution's to go get a gf.

Nothing beats the real thing, even if WLs do provide gf feelings, it's feelings bought with your money, no point deceiting yourself, at the end of the session, your sense of loneliness slowly creeps up to you again. It's a vicious cycle, step outta it.

:D

see see only
03-08-2003, 12:12 AM
bro u got a big problem. u want gf feeling wi them? easy open a bank acc for them every month bank in $$$$, they wil 'LOVE' u deep deep. wat kind of feeling also can, name it u get it.

WackoKing
03-08-2003, 04:42 AM
i agree these girls are in for the $$ and nothing more.

WackoKing
03-08-2003, 04:53 AM
Trust me on this I have too many friends' bad experiences, pockets burnt and a very hard personal blow on this issue to relate too.

Nevertheless there are some genuinely nice ladies too....but bear in mind the minority.......... 1 out 100...

factor-x
03-08-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by WackoKing
Nevertheless there are some genuinely nice ladies too....but bear in mind the minority.......... 1 out 100...

How to arrive at this figure?

:confused:

kewlest
03-08-2003, 01:08 PM
come on ... it's all abt $$$ ...

naemlo
03-08-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by see see only
bro u got a big problem. u want gf feeling wi them? easy open a bank acc for them every month bank in $$$$, they wil 'LOVE' u deep deep. wat kind of feeling also can, name it u get it.

Hahahha bro agree agree, if I can afford to buy a house for 'her', she is now going out with me everydays...... she will 'love' 'love' too.:D

akaza24
03-08-2003, 10:01 PM

Not really all hc gals r like that. Some still will chat along or hug/kiss with u after the service. Maybe u havent meet up with one yet?

hearthrob
03-08-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by akaza24
Not really all hc gals r like that. Some still will chat along or hug/kiss with u after the service. Maybe u havent meet up with one yet?

Anyone you've met before?

akaza24
03-08-2003, 10:21 PM
Anyone you've met before?

Maybe u can try Sammi/ Joyce of Legend or Stella of Grand.

hearthrob
03-08-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by akaza24
Maybe u can try Sammi/ Joyce of Legend or Stella of Grand.

Thanks bro akaza24, will try one of them next round and post my FR.

justin5550
03-08-2003, 11:07 PM
wow lan a, no money no talk lah!!!

Hitman
04-08-2003, 12:50 AM
Thanks bro akaza24, will try one of them next round and post my FR. I second bro akaza24's recommendations, you should try those gals, you won't be disappointed.

wherewho
04-08-2003, 01:43 AM
Money money makes the world go round. Wake up lah tis is commercial ' LOVE'.

wherewho
04-08-2003, 02:27 AM
Besides U think these HC gals really treat U BF meh. After service is for future patronizing nt bcos they want 2 b ur GF.

Reality is harsh but it's better 2 understand this commercial thingy.

singdollar
04-08-2003, 12:34 PM
Yup these girls are in service line leh... so they also know how to watch out for future returns by satisfied customers....

don't be fooled man...

WWWII
04-08-2003, 12:47 PM
I totally agree with previous 2 brothers' views.

Piranas
04-08-2003, 01:54 PM
Through the number of years, I have learned that in commercial sex you can never find true love or what appears to be. They love your money more than they love you. I have heard so many stories about guys falling in love with these gals. These gals really know how to make you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well. They would tell you how big yours was, how they like being together with you and how much they need you. But never how much they love your $$$.

Never fall into the trap, when you feel she is most vulnerable, it is in fact your demise (you guards are downed) and she is in trouble – need $$$ to do this and that. Before you knew it, your $$$ and your affection is derisive. Families shattered, loves one vanished and some never look up again (both the heads)

Remember:
T.C.P.E.F

Think, calculate, pay, enjoy and forget

hearthrob
04-08-2003, 09:30 PM
Thank you all brudders here for all the kind concern. I will heed the sound advise.

see see only
04-08-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by naemlo
Hahahha bro agree agree, if I can afford to buy a house for 'her', she is now going out with me everydays...... she will 'love' 'love' too.:D

Bro since u mention, she went back already and i sent her airport but think she kana con, no house.

BUT AT LEAST I GAVE HER SOMETHING PRICELESS.

see see only
04-08-2003, 10:00 PM
Remember:
T.C.P.E.F

Think, calculate, pay, enjoy and forget [/B][/QUOTE]

i THINK "forget" not really, remember de process 4get abt the person. MORE LIKE IT.

IncredibleHulk
04-08-2003, 10:22 PM
Remember:
T.C.P.E.F

Think, calculate, pay, enjoy and forget

i THINK "forget" not really, remember de process 4get abt the person. MORE LIKE IT. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, things are like that, all goods things come to an end.
My experience is that you know them better, they will know you much better.

They will start to request you to buy things for them.
Slowly even buy some hours for them, take you like a Carrot.

Well, wake up dun ever think of true love.... the chance is 0.01% out of 100%.

Most important enjoy and be happy. Forget abt love.

Hulk

naemlo
05-08-2003, 12:10 AM
Bro since u mention, she went back already and i sent her airport but think she kana con, no house.

BUT AT LEAST I GAVE HER SOMETHING PRICELESS.

Ya she has went back. Kena con??? ;)
Told her, she dun believe. Anyway she chose her own path....

$$noenuff
05-08-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by factor-x
Hello??????

To enjoy gf feeling, the obvious solution's to go get a gf.

:D

GF or WIFE is also bought and maintain by $$:)