PDA

View Full Version : Do you think I should continue?

Tony
27-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Bros, I got to meet a CAT150 PRC gal one day by chance, captivated by her looks and figure, decided to look for her at her home base. We started out as pure commercial transaction... ...

We exchanged numbers and through one of the smses, I told her I perfer to meet her outside of Geylang. She agreed and slips out during her working hours to meet me (telling her boss she needs to buy clothes and cosmetics).

I paid for her clothes but not the cosmetics (as they are very expensive - $400 - $500). She did not complain about me not paying for her cosmetics. We ended up in a hotel for sex (which I did not pay her).

I am afraid that she will love me, and do not want to hurt her. Thus, I told her I am already married, we will not have any future. She seems sad when I told her straight in the face.

I deleted her number and tried to forget her... ... few days later, she sms me again asking what am I busy with. I told her I was trying very hard to forget her. Well, my "small" head overpowered my "big" head, and asked her to meet me. Again, she agreed to slip out in the morning (telling her boss she needs to go to the market to buy cooking stuff). I brought her for breakfast, and then to a hotel for sex (which I again did not pay her).

What do you think she wants from me? Money? I am not paying her for sex. Love? I already told her I cannot give her as I do not want to hurt her.

Do you think I should continue with her?

James Teo
27-05-2009, 10:54 PM
I read somewhere in the forum that some senoir brothers live by a rule and that is " Find ; Fxxk & Forget " There are so many trees out there for us to try.

Absolute
27-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Yawn..................

colins
28-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Wow looks like her free sex is really working magic!

HCKing
28-05-2009, 01:22 AM
FOC = Fuck On Credit. u will need to pay for it sooner or later, one way or another

etct88
28-05-2009, 03:35 AM
Bros, I got to meet a CAT150 PRC gal one day by chance, captivated by her looks and figure, decided to look for her at her home base. We started out as pure commercial transaction... ...

We exchanged numbers and through one of the smses, I told her I perfer to meet her outside of Geylang. She agreed and slips out during her working hours to meet me (telling her boss she needs to buy clothes and cosmetics).

I paid for her clothes but not the cosmetics (as they are very expensive - $400 - $500). She did not complain about me not paying for her cosmetics. We ended up in a hotel for sex (which I did not pay her).

I am afraid that she will love me, and do not want to hurt her. Thus, I told her I am already married, we will not have any future. She seems sad when I told her straight in the face.

I deleted her number and tried to forget her... ... few days later, she sms me again asking what am I busy with. I told her I was trying very hard to forget her. Well, my "small" head overpowered my "big" head, and asked her to meet me. Again, she agreed to slip out in the morning (telling her boss she needs to go to the market to buy cooking stuff). I brought her for breakfast, and then to a hotel for sex (which I again did not pay her).

What do you think she wants from me? Money? I am not paying her for sex. Love? I already told her I cannot give her as I do not want to hurt her.

It sure feels good for now, but as for the future, it may be cost more in terms of heart and pocket.......

good luck and stay happy......

etct88
28-05-2009, 03:37 AM
I know how u feel as one ktv chick also damn mad in love with me
I told her to fark off anyway

hope you are human enough to pay her after farking her off.... karma...:(

NewandLost
28-05-2009, 03:39 AM
you dont understand that they operate on an NPV basis. you dont know it but you are already booking losses. as the other braddah said, its FOC. your best bet is to lock in the price and pay her for the deed done because know you have an open number and it could be very high my friend. if you abandon her, i think you face she contacting your wife and you would be in deep doo doo. my best advice to you is why did you do this? really. just stay home with the wifey.

joew2005
28-05-2009, 04:38 AM
Nothing is free in tis world ......... better beware !

GL Hunter
28-05-2009, 09:47 AM
Bro Tony, just be careful. It's take her alot of $$$ go work as legal FL. Don't think you can really have a smooth ride.

big_dick
28-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Bro, know how you feel as I went through the same phase and still get caught in this despite the many good advice from this forum.

First, just understand yourself. For me, I understand and accept that I can't do without KC. So be it.

Second, understand the reality. As one bro here said, it is all about money. If she's from a poor financial background, she probably had to borrow money to get some form of a Bond or Money Guarantee placed with the house she works for to ensure obedience and compliance. There are loans and money issues to be dealt with.

After understanding the above two, you have to realise that these situations are seldom like the lah-lah land you find yourself in.

If you have the conscience and do like her, please pay her, whether directly or in some form or another for every bonk.

Big Sexy
28-05-2009, 10:33 AM
mate it seems you are the one who doesnt know what you want from her rather than the other way...

I am afraid that she will love me, and do not want to hurt her.
What do you think she wants from me?

aczeta76
28-05-2009, 10:43 AM
hope you are human enough to pay her after farking her off.... karma...:(

Likely.. he gave her t-shirt and merlion keychain :D

gcom
28-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Get out of it Fast. if money is not her objective , probably wanting a long term stay here is one . Got a buddy in the same situation b4. To cut the 2 years trauma he experienced short .almost lost his wife , home etc etc .He only manages to cut off after 2 years with his hair all turning white and almost bald.

Find / Pay / Enjoy / Run ( Best Policy )

Nicodemus
28-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Her Gong Tao is working. Do not be infatuated by her.

Who knows she might be doing the same with some other rich-ish guy?

Like what some of the bros mentioned. F*** & Forget.

sleaguepunter
28-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Bro tony,

come out to eat must remember to wipe your mouth after eating. No point getting the food all over your shirt as it will cause problems with your wife who will be washing.

P.S. you r member since sbf was founded yet this your first post?

DO_I_BJ
28-05-2009, 05:23 PM
ok although im moderated... LOL.. anyway very KCsmart ktv WL friend of mine said. The stupid wls ask for money 1st. The smart ones play with your heart. In order to get large sums of money from you. She has to hook ur heart. Once she knows u love her . Den comes in the money talk. Anyway since she hasn't ask u for money. Just go with it. Till she ask for money of course.

mike1304k
28-05-2009, 07:38 PM
Dear TS,

If you are married, then why go through the hassle of falling for someone? Just because she takes time off to be with you and has sex with you for free? The rule is to F and F... F*ck and Forget. There are so many other working women, just as pretty or sexy or gives that GFE. Rotate around, get to know a few and just have whatever fun you want with them. The moment you put on your pants, just walk straight out the door and never look back.

Why do you want to go out with them to buy things, though you do not pay or you pay a bit and then go for sex? Just pay and be done with it. If you want to have a lover, I am sure you do not need to find a hooker. Anyone else will be a safer bet.

Just imagine, now she knows you are married... she has your number... It does not take a rocket scientist to find out other information about you and then either put you in a very dark place or to blackmail the heck out of you. That is why just do the deed and never look back. You want someone to give you a feeling of being loved and to have your balls and ego massaged, then go for a local, a foreigner or whoever. Not a working lady. But bro... do expect that what you take out, you have to put in... nothing is free in this world.. You may have heard fantastic stories of FB and so on or galavanting romeos who conquer every babe in sight, you will have to learn to sort fantasy from reality. Even a FB will require time and also commitment. (and that is the very least hor).

So do you think you should continue?

cablesnwires
28-05-2009, 08:22 PM
Bro Tony,

Only you can answer that question. If you use your heart, whatever advice given by our brothers here will be fallen to death ears. But if you really do, please be able to take in all the shit you are going to face....

Tony
28-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Bros, thanks for all your advice... some sharp bro here noticed that I have been around since sammy forum was setup, yet this is only my first post.

Reason is simple - I have always been adopting the 3Fs (find, fxxx & forget)strategy. So no problems so far.

Guess I was smittened by her... ... I need an exit strategy fast, and without hurting her.

DO_YOU_BJ
28-05-2009, 08:49 PM
We r all human.
You can be the most power player but all it takes is to meet the ONE!
That's when all walls will come tumbling down.
If you walk, dun look back, cos everytime you hesitate, the harder it is to pull yourself away and soon you'll be so embroiled in it that your mind will be totally illogical!
This equation is very simple...someone MUST be hurt when the show ends.....so its either her or you.
You cant save everyone but you sure can save yourself.
Think the answer is clear liao

mike1304k
28-05-2009, 08:58 PM
I agree with wat Bro Do_u_Bj... and not the other guy with a really close nick of Do_I_Bj said... hehehe... someone has to be hurt. Hurt her now or she may hurt u later or worse still, hurt your wife.

It is only human to err, but than you have to learn from it. No man can stand on top of the hill forever.

Basically, even if she were not a WL or FL, if she were a normal girl and your fling was getting too hot to handle, you would have to let her go... Need not be fast, just do it properly and also do it like a man. Why I say this is because if you just run away or say you have AIDS or dying of cancer and she finds out, she may have a nice break with you now, but later it will be ugly. Just tell her that you made a mistake, you know you did your wife wrong and then just say you have to call it quits. She may ask for money or if she really likes you, she may let you go.. But then before this gets too deep and you cannot get out, just get out and walk away. Even if she cries, begs or blackmails. Do the right thing, stand tall and be strong.

DO_YOU_BJ
28-05-2009, 09:34 PM
I agree with wat Bro Do_u_Bj... and not the other guy with a really close nick of Do_I_Bj said... hehehe

HAHAHA so rite bro n tks
2 very close nicks, but indisputably from 2 different polar of this planet!

colins
28-05-2009, 09:54 PM
Of cos, YOU and I are always different. ;)

tanterry
28-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Very simple. You think you can get away by not paying, but your conscience makes you feel guilty. Later you unknowingly start to self KC.

You just need to start paying for her services. After a few times, it will be back to normal again.

simple2kee
28-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Guess I was smittened by her... ... I need an exit strategy fast, and without hurting her.

TS, yes u r smittened by her. get out & move on. but its entirely up to u to decide.

DO_YOU_BJ
28-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Of cos, YOU and I are always different. ;)

Your nick close to mine meh????
Why i cant see any similarities one??????

Panamera
28-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Your nick close to mine meh????
Why i cant see any similarities one??????

Yo Bro,

Bro Colins meant was:

DO_YOU_BJ and DO_I_BJ

Is it? :D

colins
28-05-2009, 11:07 PM
Yeah bro panamera, you got it.

HCKing
28-05-2009, 11:41 PM
hahaha reminds me of this cool nice song,:D

YouTube - Scorpions - You and I (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuAoUK5Ar8I)

aczeta76
28-05-2009, 11:48 PM
bro... u think the family really wun know

wat kinda of job will pay so well...

Panamera
28-05-2009, 11:59 PM
Bros, thanks for all your advice... some sharp bro here noticed that I have been around since sammy forum was setup, yet this is only my first post.

Reason is simple - I have always been adopting the 3Fs (find, fxxx & forget)strategy. So no problems so far.

Bro Tony, any hints of her wanting to quite the trade? This is because she might think that you are the Mr.Right who will take her out of the trade & to begin a new life with. You can still control the situation with an immediate exit before you hit the end of the road with family and other problems with her.

Exit strategy, try to be brief. Don't lay blame. Don't mince words by mouthing lines like, "It's not you, it's me", because that doesn't really say anything. State what you need to and be sincere. Finally, don't make promises you're gonna to regret and unlikely to keep, like "Oh yeah, we'll stay best friends and chill sometimes!", not even little ones "to make her feel better", because it can come back to bite you....Tell her that you're sorry if you've hurt her, but as much as you've enjoyed her company, you've realized that you’re married with a happy family, and that it's unfair to both of you to continue together, so you have to stop seeing each other. Just be as kind as you can. Hope it be of help. Good luck and take care, bro.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-05-2009, 12:04 AM
Yo Bro,

Bro Colins meant was:

DO_YOU_BJ and DO_I_BJ

Is it? :D

I plead temporary insanity!!!!!

HCKing
29-05-2009, 12:06 AM
Bro Tony, any hints of her wanting to quite the trade? This is because she might think that you are the Mr.Right who will take her out of the trade & to begin a new life with. You can still control the situation with an immediate exit before you hit the end of the road with family and other problems with her.

exactly, if i am not wrong PRC GL girls r only allowed to wrk here 4 max 2 yrs. after tat have to LL go back irregardless whether earn enough or not, unlike the msian WL. thus its quite unlikely of them to waste their precious time entertaining guys FOC. more likely to be planning ahead and trying to find a long term rice ticket.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-05-2009, 12:12 AM
exactly, if i am not wrong PRC GL girls r only allowed to wrk here 4 max 2 yrs. after tat have to LL go back irregardless whether earn enough or not, unlike the msian WL. thus its quite unlikely of them to waste their precious time entertaining guys FOC. more likely to be planning ahead and trying to find a long term rice ticket.

Paid fuck = Fixed Price
Free Fuck = Priceless

Lucky the boss man only say advise or advise
Else, you sure kenna for IRREGARDLESS.......cos the correct word is regardless lol

Panamera
29-05-2009, 12:16 AM
I plead temporary insanity!!!!!

No la, temporary insanity only happened to me, wahahahaha..for you, it must be the different time zone between countries or too much parties. :)

HCKing
29-05-2009, 12:19 AM
Paid fuck = Fixed Price
Free Fuck = Priceless

Else, you sure kenna for IRREGARDLESS.......cos the correct word is regardless lol

i plead my england CMI!!!:D

DO_YOU_BJ
29-05-2009, 12:23 AM
My Eng Boon Mai Hiam Buay Pai hahahahahaha
Cheers bro

rubikscube
29-05-2009, 01:10 AM
Hi bro, I've kena KC by these PRC WLs too. Getting your number is always their first step, next they will sms u things like "我好想你“, etc to make you feel special. Then you start thinking this WL treats you differently from the rest of her customers. When you have nothing to do, you take out your phone and scroll to that message and grin yourself silly as her images float across your mind. You RTF and affirms that she got feelings for you coz her service is so affectionate. Then she starts to make you feel like you are her friend, and not a customer. Thats when the trap begins. And you go RTF again and again. Now you look for her not coz you want to screw her, but because you want to see her. From there its a downward spiral.

The truth is that these gals, no matter how nice they are to you, they are working ladies. They sell sex for a living but they are also smart to know they can't sell sex forever. So they are always on the lookout for a long term meal ticket like living off a man. Once they find a bigger sugar daddy, they give you crap reasons and leave you in the lurch. A tight, cold slap will then wake you up and you start asking yourself what are the things you had given away. Your family, wife, money, time and so much energy that you have nothing left to cope with the struggle.

Perhaps, the revelation only comes when you are left with nothing. That is perhaps when you see things in a new light. Maybe that will be when you start to regret. But the unfortunate thing about the word "regret" is every time you need to use it, its already too late.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-05-2009, 01:48 AM
Hi bro, I've kena KC by these PRC WLs too. Getting your number is always their first step, next they will sms u things like "我好想你“, etc to make you feel special. Then you start thinking this WL treats you differently from the rest of her customers. When you have nothing to do, you take out your phone and scroll to that message and grin yourself silly as her images float across your mind. You RTF and affirms that she got feelings for you coz her service is so affectionate. Then she starts to make you feel like you are her friend, and not a customer. Thats when the trap begins. And you go RTF again and again. Now you look for her not coz you want to screw her, but because you want to see her. From there its a downward spiral.

The truth is that these gals, no matter how nice they are to you, they are working ladies. They sell sex for a living but they are also smart to know they can't sell sex forever. So they are always on the lookout for a long term meal ticket like living off a man. Once they find a bigger sugar daddy, they give you crap reasons and leave you in the lurch. A tight, cold slap will then wake you up and you start asking yourself what are the things you had given away. Your family, wife, money, time and so much energy that you have nothing left to cope with the struggle.

Perhaps, the revelation only comes when you are left with nothing. That is perhaps when you see things in a new light. Maybe that will be when you start to regret. But the unfortunate thing about the word "regret" is every time you need to use it, its already too late.

Very good post.
Have not seen posts like these here for a while.
Like I always believe,
Do not Repeat History
Else you didnt learn shit
Make history........
That's the meaning of a fruitful life
Learn from the past but NEVER live in the past.....move on with life
Well dun bro, upz u

ManInCheong
29-05-2009, 02:15 AM
放长线, 钓大鱼。。。
A frequent tactic used by human through out our 5000 years of history. Always remember to pay for you cum...unless u PCC la

Working girls always wanted to find 2 things:
1. A rich guy to suck their money then get back on shore in a place where no ppl know this part of their history and marry their hometown honey who though they work in Woodlands factory
2. A rich guy or affordable and marry them, dun care they are married or not cos 人不为己 天诛地灭. WTF they care about your family...they just wants ppl feed them.

Someone is bound to get hurt, its either your "Glass heart" (玻璃心) or their effort put in to KC you. Trust me bro...my dad kena KCed by a widower 15years ago, family almost broken. Otherwise i wont start playing KC girls heart...and body.
See, I'm not the sinner...my dad is :D
If you don't want your kids to be like me...you know what to do.

colins
29-05-2009, 02:18 AM
Paid fuck = Fixed Price
Free Fuck = Priceless

We done too much irrigation liao and start adding 'e' to everything starting with an ARRRR irrespective to any irritational irresponsibility to use irregular eeeenglish! sound like nails scratching on blackboard... :eek:

ManInCheong
29-05-2009, 02:22 AM
Paid fuck = Fixed Price
Free Fuck = Priceless

You miss out the last sentence. For everything else, there's always Mastercard :D

DO_YOU_BJ
29-05-2009, 03:00 AM
You miss out the last sentence. For everything else, there's always Mastercard :D

Wat toking u??????
Use the card to swipe between their pussy ah??????hahahahaha

NewandLost
29-05-2009, 06:06 AM
you are only setting yourself up to get messed up big time braddah. just quit now. it is not worth it. its not the money you will lose. it's your tme and sanity dealing with one of those gals. she sees you for your money. anything else is just illussion. her, her family and maybe her real BF or her husband come before you. do you want to be in that situation? for a wife, i would rather take an average sg gal with a real heart over the best looking, most sexual PRC any day. you want to form a family with a girl like that? think straight braddah. we cant save you if you progress too far. at some point you can only save yourself.

markkeef
29-05-2009, 01:57 PM
bro tony,
respect you since u joined sbf from beginning, that means u must have enough experience and read enough stories about kc trap.

yet now you seem in danger of falling in, so this must be a truly serious case.

all i can say is dun do it. if u not married, then its ur life and choice to take a risk to have relationship with a WL.

but u are married, so ur putting other pple life involved, not just wifey, but inlaws relatives etc. may really look bad on u if things blow up.

my advice is, chinese say, heng2 heng3 (mean cruel cruel). pay her for past few bonkings and break her heart, then move on and revolve to be more hard-hearted in future. trust me, you will do her and you more good in the long run.

groo
29-05-2009, 06:06 PM
...PRC GL girls r only allowed to wrk here 4 max 2 yrs. after tat have to LL go back irregardless whether earn enough or not, unlike the msian WL. thus its quite unlikely of them to waste their precious time entertaining guys FOC. more likely to be planning ahead and trying to find a long term rice ticket.In this scenario, maybe she's angling for a port of safety to land until she can somehow get her PR? Or a carrot-head who may be willing to provide some financial backup during and after her time here... :D

HCKing
29-05-2009, 06:18 PM
In this scenario, maybe she's angling for a port of safety to land until she can somehow get her PR? Or a carrot-head who may be willing to provide some financial backup during and after her time here... :D

there r tons of PRC legal WL in GL nw, majority of them young pretty and provide very gd service. i have tried a few of u since they started coming, so far no complains all value for $. all looks and service gd gd, in fact so gd that alot of regular msian WL kana forced out of the scene, including my fav Chivas.:( with such strong competition and limited time to stay needless to say some of them will resort to their natural KC game to gain some financial backup in case they follow the msian WL footsteps.

Harvest
29-05-2009, 06:36 PM

The fastest exit strategy is to go COLD TURKEY. Stop seeing her, stop all comms, stop RTF etc. But in order for this to be effective, you have to psycho yourself into believing that she is just taking you for a ride. No if's and no but's. No need to care how she feels. I tell you these ladies have better emotional threshold than many of us here. Just endure the short-term emotional pain and move on.

BTW, I'm also into cat150 girls... think you've just given me some inspiration on what to write in my KC thread. :p

SamsungBoy
30-05-2009, 01:27 AM
hmMmm... another case of KC

GreenHorny
30-05-2009, 10:45 AM
When I first started out cheonging in PRC, i quite easily kena KC-ed. So at that time, my tactic was to spread out my feelings. I would get myself KC-ed by several PRC mms at one time, hee, do not put all your eggs in one basket. So when one of them chu stunt like asking for massive amt of money, den I will just move on to the rest of my KC gals. At any point of time, must hav enough cars in your garage, so you still get to drive, and somemore get to choose when one is sent for condemn..haha...

Thats my 2 cents worth la. but sometimes if its a porche kena demolished, will still get the pinch ah...heehee..

As time goes by, i stop parking so many cars at my garage, cos storage n maintenance need time n money. Instead, I try to improve the time you need to find a new car to replace the old one. Although, sometimes I need to take the public transport when there is no car. Need to pay, but its out of your mind once u reach your destination.

pussyman72
30-05-2009, 11:16 AM
I need an exit strategy fast, and without hurting her.

The only exit strategy u have is to cut all communication and ignore her. stop seeing her....

Does not matter it hurts her or not.....

jon2000sg
30-05-2009, 11:33 AM
When I first started out cheonging in PRC, i quite easily kena KC-ed. So at that time, my tactic was to spread out my feelings. I would get myself KC-ed by several PRC mms at one time, hee, do not put all your eggs in one basket. So when one of them chu stunt like asking for massive amt of money, den I will just move on to the rest of my KC gals. At any point of time, must hav enough cars in your garage, so you still get to drive, and somemore get to choose when one is sent for condemn..haha...

Thats my 2 cents worth la. but sometimes if its a porche kena demolished, will still get the pinch ah...heehee..

As time goes by, i stop parking so many cars at my garage, cos storage n maintenance need time n money. Instead, I try to improve the time you need to find a new car to replace the old one. Although, sometimes I need to take the public transport when there is no car. Need to pay, but its out of your mind once u reach your destination.
very good advice ! I was oso a KC victim

when you are nice to them, they only treat you well for the moment

after that the PRC MM would say you are stupid, silly and useless

the last thing is to marry them ... they would divorce you and get half of what you own. so better be careful.

I have heard story that someone lost a 4 room flat and this bro oso cut the
relationship with his parents.

PRC MM can be very dangerous.

Lose money ok, money can earn back.
Lose HDB flat and parents - you are dead meat !

that's the reason why I posted all the photos of MMs with KC
in my collection photo album. I paid them money for the photos
and I have the rights to upload and post them on the internet.

longwinter
30-05-2009, 11:37 AM
very good advice ! I was oso a KC victim

when you aer nice to them, they only treat you well for the moment

after that the PRC MM would say you are stupid, silly and useless

ya jon bro, l kind of agree with u on this part....haha, l too experience it for myself as well...

treat them nice...they will appreciate initially and treat u well back...but as time pass...treat u so so nia and not to say service lvl also start to drop...

jon2000sg
30-05-2009, 11:45 AM
yo Bro!

we should warn all newbies of such KC problem !!!

from what I know, all these tricks are taught

by their OKTs /pimps /mafus. do you think the

whores are so smart ?

China men all trying to con money by getting

their women to spread legs to get money - lousy !!!

longwinter
30-05-2009, 11:53 AM
yo Bro!

we should warn all newbies of such KC problem !!!

from what I know, all these tricks are taught

by their OKTs /pimps /mafus. do you think the

whores are so smart ?

China men all trying to con money by getting

their women to spread legs to get money - lousy !!!

ya...indeed some of the kc traps are taught by the mm okts/pimps/mafus....

these mm will listen to them and applied it on use on us...:eek:

just sidetrack a bit, l too read up fro sumwhere that girls who always kana fuck, they will become much more clever...dun noe whether got any scientific truth in it anot..haha :p

DO_YOU_BJ
30-05-2009, 11:57 AM
girls who always kana fuck, they will become much more clever...dun noe whether got any scientific truth in it anot..haha :p

Just like an animal in the circus everyday also kenna whip...
What you tink?
Sooner or later, they already HUMAN dead and function like a robot.
No scientific proof required bro, its call reality!

longwinter
30-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Just like an animal in the circus everyday also kenna whip...
What you tink?
Sooner or later, they already HUMAN dead and function like a robot.
No scientific proof required bro, its call reality!

now it makes some sense le...no wonder u always say that these prc mei mei are ghosts liaos....:p

DO_YOU_BJ
30-05-2009, 12:05 PM
Exactly.
We are all guilty of being GHOSTS from time to time in our pathetic mortal lives......
We become so to gain or get wat we want
After than we become human again....
Just like them, the KC period is wif an axe...once mission accomplished...they go back and be human again....
That's life but the only prob is that we actually mix wif them on human mode whilst they're on GHOST mode....thus, since we all can switch modes occasionally as well, why not apply and play tug of GHOST war.......no matter wat, someone WILL fall in any fights...agree???
hehehehe

HCKing
30-05-2009, 12:35 PM
ya jon bro, l kind of agree with u on this part....haha, l too experience it for myself as well...

treat them nice...they will appreciate initially and treat u well back...but as time pass...treat u so so nia and not to say service lvl also start to drop...

like tat jin jia luk, must start 'contribute' more to win back the treatment liao.:p

qwertyuiop
30-05-2009, 12:36 PM
just sidetrack a bit, l too read up fro sumwhere that girls who always kana fuck, they will become much more clever...dun noe whether got any scientific truth in it anot..haha :p

not just being more clever but becoming very evil as well. actually it applies not only to prc but all women across the universe.... (maybe outerspace as well)

when you are nice to them, they only treat you well for the moment after that the PRC MM would say you are stupid, silly and useless

PRC MM can be very dangerous.

Lose money ok, money can earn back.
Lose HDB flat and parents - you are dead meat !

in my collection photo album....

well said bro jon2000sg, I agree with u so much on the "nice to them, treat u well part" and also the "lose $ ok, lose hdb flat and parents". This is a good warning sign for most brudders.

I would like to add that not only PRC MM can be dangerous, girls are default dangerous when things turn sour even SG girls (Very bad experience) that one day can share my true life account, damn sad also so that brudders can learn to protect urself and don't be like me man. I once seen someone post something like that in his signature:

"Never ever trust a living thing who can bleed for 7 days and still survive" something like that..

btw, sidetrack a bit, I'm very interested inr your collection photo album... haha!!! :D

vandom66
30-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Hi TS, I understand where you come form and know what you think of. KC bonking feeling is different especially when you getting older or you are new in relationship you cannot overcome your mind and emotion. I was once like you easy KC by FL or WL but getting smart after every encounter.
Just remember 'Play hard, think smart and don't break your family heart'.

Ninjaron
30-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Hi TS, I understand where you come form and know what you think of. KC bonking feeling is different especially when you getting older or you are new in relationship you cannot overcome your mind and emotion. I was once like you easy KC by FL or WL but getting smart after every encounter.
Just remember 'Play hard, think smart and don't break your family heart'.

Hi i'm new here, just feel that there will be lots of other girls out there especially in the commercial trade. Can agree more with the bro's moto of "play hard, think smart and don't break your family's heart"

groo
30-05-2009, 04:59 PM
...No if's and no but's...these ladies have better emotional threshold than many of us here. Just endure the short-term emotional pain and move on...How true! So many of these ladies are so badly emotionally and mentally abused back home. It's no wonder that over here, they find it so easy to manipulate many of our men who are too eager to copulate! Hee...hee...hee.....!!!
...Lose money ok, money can earn back.
Lose HDB flat and parents - you are dead meat !...The moment the samster reaches this stage, his mental alarm bells should start going off louder than the Total Defence air raid siren...! Bwahahahahahahhaha!!!
...treat them nice...appreciate initially and treat u well back...but as time pass...treat u so so nia and not to say service lvl also start to drop...So many real life stories here... So many FL/WLs were promised and given big amount of $$$ for their families back home - medical, houses, debts, blah-blah-blah! and then after that... service level? What's that? They just lie in bed like a dead fish when you want to bonk them... even questioning you if you treat them like a FL when you ask for more gfe?!?!! When that happens, you realised too late you have been conned BIG-TIME!!!
...China men all trying to con money by getting their women to spread legs to get money - lousy !!!We've heard and read that many PRCs laughed and condemned Sillypore men as stupid and fuck-blur... Well, if that's the case, I dunno what to make of the PRC men - thousands and maybe millions wearing cuckoo green hats and eating 软饭!!! Bwahahahhahahahahaha!!! Now I'd like to know who's feeling stupid and fuck-blur!!!

Cheers and don't be FUCK-BLUR!!! :D

cablesnwires
30-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Like what DYBJ said before, and many times I believe, if you are in this game, there is only the predator and the prey. If you are the predator, do you spare a thought for your prey? If it happens, then the predator becomes the prey and get itself mauled by another predator.

There is no exit strategy. Like the brothers said, go "Cold Turkey". If the prey decides to escape, does it consider the predator's feeling?

DO_YOU_BJ
30-05-2009, 07:31 PM
If the prey decides to escape, does it consider the predator's feeling?

It's called mission accomplished to the Predator.
For the prey in this case to escape, means wake up liao or KIA(Killed In Action)

jon2000sg
31-05-2009, 01:34 AM
We've heard and read that many PRCs laughed and condemned Sillypore men as stupid and fuck-blur... Well, if that's the case, I dunno what to make of the PRC men - thousands and maybe millions wearing cuckoo green hats and eating 软饭!!! Bwahahahhahahahahaha!!! Now I'd like to know who's feeling stupid and fuck-blur!!!
Cheers and don't be FUCK-BLUR!!! :D
China men at such stage is lowest of the lowest ???
allow gf /wife to get fucked and earn money !!!
but many never marry these WLs whom they promised
many such men take money from WL MMs and run away

I was at Zhu Hai last month having normal massage (no special)
at GuoTai hotel for RMB$50.00, the girl told me many such WLs jump and commit suicide
after their hubby runs away with their 'open legs' money.

longwinter
31-05-2009, 01:50 AM

I was at Zhu Hai last month having normal massage (no special)
at GuoTai hotel for RMB$50.00, the girl told me many such WLs jump and commit suicide
after their hubby runs away with their 'open legs' money.

Sumtime these gals have themselves to blame also...why they choose the wrong kind of bf/husband in the 1st place?

massageshiok
31-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Sumtime these gals have themselves to blame also...why they choose the wrong kind of bf/husband in the 1st place?

Hahaha...the evil cycle continues..

The china girls get cheated by their china men...then they come to Singapore and suck our blood lo..

Girls are directed by their emotions la...they can't help it when they love a guy...

GL-Roamer
31-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Bro Tony

From your post I felt that you were a little emotional towards her already. Since you are married, I would advise you to break with her. OR ELSE you may become her walking ATM. This is the beginning of a scam to hook you.

Anyway well done for not paying for her cosmetics.

In fact you have already paid her for sex. The clothes that you buy also costs money, only thing is that she has decided to lower the cost of sex with her initially, thats all. (to get you thinking that you can get free sex with her all the time)

My advise is break up completely and avoid her like plague.

I wish you all the best.

longwinter
31-05-2009, 01:05 PM
like tat jin jia luk, must start 'contribute' more to win back the treatment liao.:p

Contribute more to become a living carrothead, sibo ..:confused::p;)

longwinter
31-05-2009, 01:07 PM
not just being more clever but becoming very evil as well. actually it applies not only to prc but all women across the universe.... (maybe outerspace as well)

ya evil and devious, l forget to add in...:p

cablesnwires
31-05-2009, 08:40 PM

Just to rile a few feathers, these guys had something that we don't. They are able to manipulate the girls into such situation where the girls are willing to sacrifice their bodies for their men.

interstuff
01-06-2009, 12:48 AM
Just take care of your family first before anything.

jon2000sg
01-06-2009, 01:11 AM
Just to rile a few feathers, these guys had something that we don't. They are able to manipulate the girls into such situation where the girls are willing to sacrifice their bodies for their men.
this is true, but think again ... the reason the girls willing to do is becos
of the money and they are not highly educated. No chance of moving up
the salary ladder.

I believe Singapore there are such women; many Singapore women go UK,
Australian or US to work as WL.

HCKing
01-06-2009, 02:02 AM
Contribute more to become a living carrothead, sibo ..:confused::p;)

no leh i mean contribute more BFE to her.:p

groo
02-06-2009, 12:04 AM
...many such WLs jump and commit suicide
after their hubby runs away with their 'open legs' money.Like I said, many such women had been mentally and emotionally abused by their bfs/hubbies... they ultimately see it as their duty to still maintain the relationship and family... they go overseas willingly or unwillingly selling their bodies for $$$... when they finally return home and some of them experience what they see as the final act of betrayal, these foolish girls commit suicide lor, I guess...

...Sumtime these gals have themselves to blame also...why they choose the wrong kind of bf/husband in the 1st place?I wouldn't say they choose the wrong bf/hubby in the 1st place. Many of these girls are not highly educated... quite a number have their bfs/hubbies when they were still very young... you can say they are very naive and innocent... and their culture is such they usually stick to their men through thick and thin... maybe it's their romantic notion, who knows? Look at our highly educated girls... sometimes I give up!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

ekemono
02-06-2009, 08:29 AM
I dun know about those that did jumped (commit suicide). But those that did not have the courage to jump, they all end up back to the trade with the "once bitten, twice shy" mentality. Love has brought them misery, they stopped believing in love anymore and found out money can equally bring them happiness. Many chose money also to sustain the livelihood of the child left behind by the irresponsible father.
In my cheong days I have spoken to a dozen of them and 90% of them are victims of love.

If some bros described some of them as ghost, I could not agreed more even though it sounds abit insulting. They are walking zombie. They have to.
They have shut themselves out of all emotional attachment for reasons out of disbelieving in love relationship anymore and protecting themselves from further emotional harm at the same time.
You think that WL was really enjoying the sex with feeling with you ???
Think again...

So sad story.. so should we pity them??
Yes. But in ways of tipping them for good service, intro business to them.

Looking at it, the best policy to protect oneself is still the "F**k and Forget" policy.

What about some bros who are happily married with ex-working gals you wonder...????
Well, there are such thing.
The fire is out there. If you are brave enough go play with it. But once you get burned, learn to take it like a man and dun come back here blaming the WL for your mishap. :p

longwinter
02-06-2009, 10:02 AM
I dun know about those that did jumped (commit suicide). But those that did not have the courage to jump, they all end up back to the trade with the "once bitten, twice shy" mentality. Love has brought them misery, they stopped believing in love anymore and found out money can equally bring them happiness. Many chose money also to sustain the livelihood of the child left behind by the irresponsible father.
In my cheong days I have spoken to a dozen of them and 90% of them are victims of love.

If some bros described some of them as ghost, I could not agreed more even though it sounds abit insulting. They are walking zombie. They have to.
They have shut themselves out of all emotional attachment for reasons out of disbelieving in love relationship anymore and protecting themselves from further emotional harm at the same time.
You think that WL was really enjoying the sex with feeling with you ???
Think again...

So sad story.. so should we pity them??
Yes. But in ways of tipping them for good service, intro business to them.

Looking at it, the best policy to protect oneself is still the "F**k and Forget" policy.

What about some bros who are happily married with ex-working gals you wonder...????
Well, there are such thing.
The fire is out there. If you are brave enough go play with it. But once you get burned, learn to take it like a man and dun come back here blaming the WL for your mishap. :p

Totally agree with what u say...Well at times, l too feel a bit for them....had some mixed feelings when l am out to cheong, but no longer is those kind of lovely or kc feeling anymore...now is more towards the kind of feeling....Is like sumtime l book a fl...and when l see them coming into ur room, having that kind of blank looks...cant help but feel a bit for them...

l do have the habit to look at the gal expression when l am servicing them, sumtime l can see that empty, emotionless look in some of them...

Even for some fl that can hide their emotions very well, they can hug u, laugh, smile, give u alot of gfe the moment they are in the room, but sumtime l do feel that they are just hiding n controlling their emotions well..

Ya, altot pity is pity, but what can we do...intro more business to them, and give sum tips if the service is good like what u say.. that is all...no kc or fall for them...if not we are just playing in their own ground..:(

longwinter
02-06-2009, 10:03 AM
I wouldn't say they choose the wrong bf/hubby in the 1st place. Many of these girls are not highly educated... quite a number have their bfs/hubbies when they were still very young... you can say they are very naive and innocent... and their culture is such they usually stick to their men through thick and thin... maybe it's their romantic notion, who knows? Look at our highly educated girls... sometimes I give up!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

haiz, Think sumtime life make us with no or not much choices...

groo
02-06-2009, 10:44 AM
...Love has brought them misery, they stopped believing in love...found out money can equally bring them happiness...sustain the livelihood of the child left behind by the irresponsible father....spoken to a dozen of them and 90% of them are victims of love...even though it sounds abit insulting. They are walking zombie...have shut themselves out of all emotional attachment...disbelieving in love relationship...protecting themselves from further emotional harm...think that WL was really enjoying the sex with feeling with you ???...should we pity them??...Yes. But in ways of tipping them for good service, intro business to them...best policy to protect oneself is still the "F**k and Forget" policy...happily married with ex-working gals you wonder...????...there are such thing...fire is out there. If you are brave enough go play with it. But once you get burned, learn to take it like a man and dun come back here blaming the WL for your mishap...Very well said, bro-Ekemono. If you can click with them, you realise they almost invariably have the same stories in different scenarios. They cut themselves off all emotional relationships; whether they KC you or you Baoyang them, it's all the same. It's their defence mechanism they put up around themselves to protect themselves from further harm and emotional suicide. These emotions, together with sex are their only weapons of survival.

One whom I'd developed a close relationship with said that unless she had no more close family member or emotional attachment back in China, she'll never uproot herself to come and live in Singapore. So to be able to have a PRC wife and living very happily here with you is very rare. When I say happily, I mean really in love and not those relationships built on money. This is a sad reality... :p

Those who are lucky to ever have close FL/WL pals or FBs will know that when they go shopping, they can easily blow several hundred dollars at a go. They usually buy on impulse and when they return home, their baggage are usually overweight and have to pay for the excess weight! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! ;D

Unlucky will be those who are too emotionally attached and "volunteered" to pay for all her purchases and whim and fancy. She'll be grateful to you at that moment, going all lovey-dovey at once, holding your hand as you walked and you feeling proud as all around you look at you with "envy" (哈!你看,又一个大菜头!Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D), while at the same time with your other hand holding all her shopping bags!!! Back in the car, she'll hold and caress your hand as you drive, you thinking she's so in love with you while she's thinking, “哇!今天买了好多好料!我要继续爱我的老公,买更多,更多的好料!” Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

So tread at your own peril...

...look at the gal expression when l am servicing them...see that empty, emotionless look in some of them...can hide their emotions very well, they can hug u, laugh, smile, give u alot of gfe...but ...hiding n controlling their emotions well...pity is pity, but what can we do...intro more business to them, and give sum tips if the service is good...no kc or fall for them...if not we are just playing in their own ground...Like I said, love them or hate them, if you willingly want to be KC by them, it's not their fault... you have to bear part of the blame... their KC trap is laid bare, pun intended, for all to see and bonk... when you get trapped, you let your own small carrot head get sucked into their depressive emotional guillotine and get chopped!!! Nobody's at fault except your own... Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D

Cheers!

ilovelife.now
02-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Nice thread - appreciate all suggestions given by senior members. Some thing I do to avoid this from happening is by try to avoid RTF how solid the gal is. Obsever & compare differences between gals' attitude and behavior between first & second fk session.. If she says anything [going to mustafa, want to buy body lotion, buy top up card etc] I will say no money and run out, delete her #. Will never visit her again.

There are so many trees for us.. so many flowers to smell!

Tony
04-06-2009, 01:42 AM
Thanks bros for all your comments. She is ok even if I do not pay her for sex, but she asks for gifts recently.

Huh - there is no free lunches:)

mike1304k
04-06-2009, 08:12 AM

First post, he asks what she wants from him. He tries to throw her away and she is sad. Now he says she allows him to f**k her and just wants gifts.... Dead man walking.... Dead man walking...

Dear TS, please have a look at all the inputs senior brothers have put into your thread instead of wasting their time. You will see that continuing down this road of self dis-illusionment is gonna lead only to pain as she will one day come up with a huge payment request that will shake you to your roots.

Perhaps she is 1 in a 10,000 and she is truly nice and truly a good girl and you can have a future with her. But then do you want to take the chance? If you truly like her and want to have a future, then perhaps you can take the chance. But if you just want to have a free fuck, then I will urge you to reconsider. If she is a nice girl and you play her, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" so please be warned. If you do not like her but eventually get KC'd by her, then you have also asked for it and will be kicking yourself all the more... Do not forget why you came and started this thread for.

Of course the advice of seniors and other brothers are just advice, take it or leave it, it is up to you. But I am sure that added up, some of the brothers here have more than your lifetime of cheonging and getting burnt. For me, my advise is to quit and run while you still can.

suteerak1099
04-06-2009, 02:45 PM
... What do you think she wants from me? Money? I am not paying her for sex. Love? I already told her I cannot give her as I do not want to hurt her.

Do you think I should continue with her? some girls dont mind having no status, as long as the man takes care of her needs every now n then. perhaps u have shown that u've addressed some of those needs, so she doesnt mind seeing u for FOC (f-ck on credit) sessions, being your beck-n-call every once in awhile.

HCKing
04-06-2009, 04:08 PM
Thanks bros for all your comments. She is ok even if I do not pay her for sex, but she asks for gifts recently.

Huh - there is no free lunches:)

i bet my last dollar she is also asking for the same gifts frm some other happy customers too.:rolleyes:

groo
05-06-2009, 10:51 AM
i bet my last dollar she is also asking for the same gifts frm some other happy customers too.:rolleyes:Almost a sure thing... the odds are $1.00 for a payout of $1.01. :D
You will have better odds on tomorrow's England World Cup qualifying game against Kazhakstan for your last $1... Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Tony
07-06-2009, 08:20 AM
I do not want to owe her anything, thus decided to "give-in" her request for gift. She asked for a necklace, and wanted to choose for herself one. I insisted to buy it myself.

Had a "free bonk" the other day thus bought one costing $400+. While she was undressing herself, I gave her the necklace and you could see her face "sank" when she learnt that the necklace only costs $400+!!! The sex is quickly over, but I am happy that I do not owe her anything. Her phone number is deleted from my phone and that will be the last time I will be meeting her.

rubikscube
07-06-2009, 09:57 AM
I do not want to owe her anything, thus decided to "give-in" her request for gift. She asked for a necklace, and wanted to choose for herself one. I insisted to buy it myself.

Had a "free bonk" the other day thus bought one costing $400+. While she was undressing herself, I gave her the necklace and you could see her face "sank" when she learnt that the necklace only costs $400+!!! The sex is quickly over, but I am happy that I do not owe her anything. Her phone number is deleted from my phone and that will be the last time I will be meeting her.

Glad that u realized she revealed her true self:)

simple2kee
07-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Her phone number is deleted from my phone and that will be the last time I will be meeting her.

TS, u should hv done tht earlier. however, LATE is better than NEVER!
do NOT answer her call/sms thereafter.

rogerlim
08-06-2009, 02:28 AM
Agree with alot of bros here. Relationships like this dont last. I might not have high posts or reputation here, but i've been "around" since Singtel removed sammyboyforums locally.

You have to understand that there are reasons for girls to pick up this profession.

Of course, I have known girls who have "retired" and are happily married with kids and all, but some i'm still aware are still in it, unable to break away from this trade.

NewandLost
08-06-2009, 02:49 AM

Had a "free bonk" the other day thus bought one costing $400+. While she was undressing herself, I gave her the necklace and you could see her face "sank" when she learnt that the necklace only costs $400+!!! The sex is quickly over, but I am happy that I do not owe her anything. Her phone number is deleted from my phone and that will be the last time I will be meeting her.braddah, you gave in to that shat? should have just given her the necklace, passed on sleeping with her and said thank your for your time, leave, delete phone, and be gone poof. she maybe happy but you would have nailed the point home. braddah, dont play with these gals anymore. nothing but trouble braddah. you already know it before you start.

FL Lover
08-06-2009, 10:00 AM

Bro, you gave in to her request? If I were you, I cant even be bothered. Y? Cause it is just a mind game. Both of you are playing the mind game and see who will win in the end. For her, FOC bonks are to hook you for big times and to make you feel guilty for Fxxking without $$. You should have played the game and ended as suddenly as it had began and go MIA.

There is no such things as "OWN" in a relationship. Both of u are willing parties in the first place. Properly, you might not be the only one whom she tried to KC. Many maybe out there too...

Good lucks for those who are weak hearted.

NewandLost
08-06-2009, 02:22 PM
he lost braddah, cant be helped until the end when too late and she finish with him and his $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. i bet he go buy a bigger necklace next time.